+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is James Gilliland a Cosmic Conman?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Is James Gilliland a Cosmic Conman?

An ORB of light is part of a story told by an old lady living in Grenada. She had one follow her up a narrow alleyway in their town. Technologically, this could be similar to a traveling camera from a UFO company. Smaller orbs of light have been attributed to the spirits of the dead. I found an image of one in a photo I took of a tree in the yard of a family which recently experienced a death. It was not visible other than in the photograph.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2022), Harmony (29th May 2022), Inversion (29th May 2022), RunningDeer (29th May 2022), wondering (29th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

There is no mention of Mr. Gilliland's family. If he was alone, he might value the presence of a pretty lady. That does not make him a villain, although it might make some ladies uncomfortable.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2022), Bluegreen (29th May 2022), Harmony (29th May 2022), Inversion (29th May 2022), mojo (29th May 2022), RunningDeer (29th May 2022), wondering (29th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I visited there about 8 or so years ago and saw lots of interesting lights scooting across the skies and disappearing into the mountain. Also, saw lots of orbs around people. However, one of the biggest turn offs for me was a story mentioned on this forum where James was at some sort of a conference with several other people and joked about shooting a cougar and giving it a third eye - he thought that was funny - me not so much.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2022), Harmony (29th May 2022), Inversion (29th May 2022), Kryztian (30th May 2022), RunningDeer (29th May 2022), Wind (29th May 2022), wondering (29th May 2022), ZenBaller (30th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

As for the UFO's of the orb type as seen at the ranch, well yes I would say elctro-magnetic, seismic active energies from the mountain, but then such energies would probably attract UFO's so, which is what o.0
    I think it is probable that ECETI holds a charge.

On a bigger note, Only a few people so far have been there. I think James feels he is important because he lives in this space of the Ranch. I thought he was at that time skimming the surface of esoterica. For instance, we all gathered and while together, he invited a woman to sit with him at a small table and demonstrate table tipping as a "greeting" from beyond. I honestly think that almost all people "teaching" conspiritual stuff are grifters.

A grifter uses talants of manipulation to their benefit. I want to share that each of us who fall into something and later realize it was a grift feel betrayed. I had that happen to me just this week. I became interested in the astrologer Gregory Paul Martin because says he is an expert astrologer and can explain natal "fixed star" positions and current progressions. I bit and paid months ago and then had a reading on zoom.

He showed me a chart from astrodienist. He promised a several page written report and it was a 30 minute dialogue. he sent the report that day. I also visited the astrodienist website and read some free stuff.

Imagine my surprise to read the report and see he had actually read the report to me in the session. Imagine my surprise to see he had copy pasted from the same report I had read earlier WORD FOR WORD. If I paid $67 on the website, I'd get a small booklet on progressions by Liz Greene. He obviously likes Liz Greene too. He is a boaster, and he is a GRIFTER!

I MUST LOOK at why I chose his services and forgive this lack of discernment. I did send an email telling him I found his source and he plagiarized... But I did not accuse him of anything speculative or demand a refund. I intend that this was the last TIME I feed the Conspirituality Grift.

I'd go back to Trout Lake. It's very far from me and I bet I won't. Maybe it has deteriorated as a space of interesting people and inspiration? A recent report would be interesting.
    Last edited by Delight; 29th May 2022 at 04:55.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th May 2022), DNA (23rd August 2022), Harmony (29th May 2022), Kryztian (29th May 2022), Mike (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (29th May 2022), wondering (29th May 2022), ZenBaller (30th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

This recent Eceti Newsletter makes it appear that all is not so well up at the ranch.
    ------------

August 20, 2022 Issues 44

https://www.eceti.org/home.html

Aloha, ECETI News

As I write this newsletter, I am on a plane destined for Hawaii. A much needed sabbatical considering all the drama in the UFO community. I would caution everyone to use extreme discernment, people and things are not what they seem. There are Manchurian candidates sent into the community to create chaos, separation and division. They are very convincing at putting on a show using other people’s information and playing the victim. When found out or when their agendas are not met they attack along with the naïve saviors pulled into their webs. I am not going to mention names just observe the chaos and misdirected saviors with good intentions that follow in their wake. Observe how the posers are just repeating someone else’s information.

There are the standard shills, planned opposition and controlled narratives. It is no wonder contact has not happened with the masses or those who profess to represent the masses. Do not fall for the gossip, rumors, character assassinations or the division games. True or not it is a diversion, follow your heart and move on. We are finding out now that those professing to not partake in the drama, are often knee-deep in it.

If you are looking outside of yourself for contact, you have been diverted. The councils and fleets are here waiting for those who rise to the occasion. They are loving, joyous, heart centered beings just a thought away. There are many starseeds being initiated and activated. The planetary liberation from draconian forces, the grey alliance, the war and disease profiteers, those who have suppressed humanities evolution is well underway. The petty bickering, competition, backstabbing, betrayals and power struggles are the tools used by the dark forces in every institution. It will get you nowhere concerning contact with spiritually and technologically advanced off worlders and those based in the Inner Earth and greatly inhibit your own healing and ascension. It will also get you nowhere with those who are authentic.

The masks are coming down, the true agendas and motives will be made known. In many cases one only has to ask where the evidence is to support their claims. They are appearing regularly to the authentic. The regenerate ETs many contacted in the past are in hiding. Many were used to further their negative agendas, some still are being remotely influenced psychically or through chips and implants. The serpent beings, royal reptilians, tall greys and their deep state puppets are still influencing those who are naïve, do not clear unseen negative influences, or have ill intent and motive. Again, use discernment. They will promote AI, brain chips as fashionable, population reduction, environmental scams, scenarios such as themselves or their contacts as saviors, everyone will be beamed up, this is all an illusion so do not act. Some will say ignore the loss of life, liberty, the poverty and disease forced on humanity. Some unseen force is going to clean it all up. Ever hear the expression, “God helps those who help themselves?” Best be your own savior, become sovereign, make your own personal God/Creator/Great spirit connection or contact with higher dimensional beings.

Many ask where do I start? Start with self. The tools and techniques are free on the website www.eceti.org under the healing section . The Self Mastery classes are uploaded on Eceti TV. Learn how to heal unseen negative influences, clear the wounds, traumas and wrong conclusions from past experiences, find spiritual practices that work for you, most important get out in nature, take your shoes off. Be discerning when selecting a counselor again, not all can do what they claim. Find those with a good track record.

Nothing is hidden with spiritually advanced beings. Everyone’s spiritual adeptness, true agenda and motives are known. Finding authentic people in the UFO community with pure intentions and motives is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It has become political. Just an observation after almost 40 years in the field. Many started out with good intentions, many in the field have to up their game. There will always be those that continue to deceive the masses for notoriety and financial gain. Unfortunately, those at the top got there through making concessions to those controlling the narrative willfully or in ignorance. If you follow those controlling the narrative to the top you will find evil beyond imagination and practices many in denial cannot even fathom.

If you have chosen the main stream media, many of the internet or cable shows to form your be “lie” f s concerning off world visitors most likely you have been misinformed. Most are deceptive and entertainment only. It is by design. In the days to come it is imperative to develop your own inner sensitivity, self-mastery, and learn how to heal unseen negative influences. Stay out of the power struggles, character assassinations, gossip and rumors and make your own contact. Again those who are not authentic will use these newsletters as their own information parroting them almost verbatim to give themselves false credibility. It is not about empowering the individual, it is about gathering followers and those who gather followers are networking for low level or regenerate ETs. Look behind the veil. What is being presented is often not what is seen. Ignore the words and feel the soul and the intention of the one delivering the message.

This newsletter is a two-edged sword and covers both sides of the coin. It is imperative to step out of the chaos and drama if you are going to ascend or make contact. It does not mean giving evil free reign, it means setting boundaries, choosing not to participate, practicing loving detachment saying what needs to be said and doing what needs to be done staying the course. ECETI has followed this path for almost 40 years, the contacts and ships have been documented with multiple eyewitnesses, photos and videos. There have been too many to document spontaneous healings and beneficial initiations and contacts. Despite this there are always the posers, those who want to make a name for themselves, those driven by ego, those of ill intent, those willingly or in ignorance driven by darker forces constantly slinging their own mud not willing to look at a basic principle. When you point a finger at another there are usually three pointing back. There is a long list of people who came to ECETI with personal agendas and when those agendas were not fulfilled just as the victims they became the persecutors. They are gathering their wagons as we speak yet we have weathered many a storm. Do not worry we are protected and after years of this we don’t take it personal. We are like a giant rock, still here while the mud slingers and the ego driven have faced away into obscurity. What we find odd is even when it is made incredibly clear even by those who started the gossip and rumors there was no merit there have been no apologies yet the very same people want to jump on the ECETI band wagon due to the monumental increase in UFO activity. If one is of any moral integrity and believe the rumors they would have nothing to do with ECETI yet here they are trying to jump on the band wagon and use our photos, videos and information. We are all about forgiveness yet trust is earned and betraying that trust closes the gate.

That and the other aforementioned information is why we at ECETI are doing our own thing. We have seen the benefits of our service to others over the years. How can anyone with a “Soul or God connection,” do otherwise? Which also begs the question how can anyone with a “Soul or God connection,” not see through the true motives and intentions of those creating the problems. Over the years we have seen it all. Unfortunately, it is getting harder and harder to put on conferences with speakers with impeccable integrity coming from the heart in service to Humanity and the Earth. It is said there with be two of the city and one of the family. I believe they were referring to spiritual family. I believe in these trying times that ratio has gone out the window. We will leave with three questions. Are you creating Heaven on Earth? What do you have to show for it? Are you ready to try something different? God/Creator/Great Spirit and the benevolent multidimensional universe and those inhabiting it are waiting for the answer and the action. People ask, why did you make the T-shirt? I am not your father, your mother or your x lover, I am just sitting here. Now you know. It might also explain why I never answer my phone. Especially if I do not know you. We have bigger fish to fry, those with open minds loving hearts and pure intentions to assist. Those that are ready and open to the awakening and healing process. We don’t have the luxury of the drama. If you plan on ascending neither do you.

Be well, be happy, be of service,
    James Gilliland www.eceti.org
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2022), Bluegreen (22nd August 2022), Casey Claar (22nd August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Inversion (22nd August 2022), Kryztian (22nd August 2022), Mike (22nd August 2022), pabranno (22nd August 2022), PathWalker (22nd August 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), wondering (22nd August 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    This recent Eceti Newsletter makes it appear that all is not so well up at the ranch.
    This letter is so long and yet so vague, it is 100% ambiguous as to what he is actually talking about. What is wrong in Ufology? What are the issues? Who is behind it? Who is it impacting? Who are these "Manchurian Candidates" he is talking about? I can see a lot of people reading this it and asking "what is he talking about"? If there really a problemic situation or threat to his readers out there, wouldn't he want to identify it so that they could avoid it and protect themselves?

If there is another way to read this letter I would love to know, but I can only see that it is a response to Steve Cambian's criticism of Gilliland and his ranch. If that is so, he has zero answers to any of Gilliand's questions and zero puts effort into rebutting his criticisms. If someone falsely accused you of being a fraud, a hoaxer, and a sex predator, and you wanted to respond, isn't the best way to deal with the specific allegations and rebut them in a direct manner?

Since answering these questions are probably a lose-lose situation for Gilliland, he makes the vaguest attack possible about "Manchurian candidates" and/or makes it sound like a problem of ego, as he promotes his free healing info on his website (which is mostly not free, but links to for pay sessions and services he and other people offer.)

Corey Goode and David Wilcock could probably learn a thing or two from Gilliland about how to deflect rational criticism and launch a passive/aggressive attack on critics by studying this letter.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2022), Bluegreen (23rd August 2022), Inversion (22nd August 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2022), wondering (22nd August 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    This letter is so long and yet so vague, it is 100% ambiguous as to what he is actually talking about. What is wrong in Ufology? What are the issues? Who is behind it? Who is it impacting? Who are these "Manchurian Candidates" he is talking about?
    Yes, he could have been just a tiny bit clearer.

But it has to be possible that it's Corey Goode he's talking about, and didn't want to mention the name because then he'd be in a lawsuit as well. Corey and James G were in close cahoots for quite a few years. Maybe that's yet another of Corey's alliances that's just broken.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd August 2022), GroovieBean (21st October 2022), Inversion (22nd August 2022), Kryztian (23rd August 2022), kudzy (23rd August 2022), mountain_jim (23rd August 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2022), wondering (22nd August 2022), Yoda (23rd August 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,062 times in 8,172 posts

James Gilliland - . . . If you are looking outside of yourself for contact, you have been diverted. . . .
    Maybe he's talking about Dolan and his cerebral ilk.

This is a 'spiritual' watershed. The divide is far from the extreme ends. The area around the middle is far harder to discern well.

I don't say that to raise James above Richard but to say James is reaching a point of making a point that has to be made. To me, James seems to be mostly dabbling in places I wouldn't go, myself, and the cerebral absolution at the other end is a place I don't want to be either.

Seeking the truth on our own predefined terms isn't going to cut it. Seeking the truth through fantasy musings isn't either. What an interesting dilemma.

Higher consciousness comes in more than one energetic form, be careful to keep the right energy in priority over the consciousness or knowing you seek.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Bluegreen (23rd August 2022), Delight (22nd August 2022), Kryztian (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd August 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    This letter is so long and yet so vague, it is 100% ambiguous as to what he is actually talking about. What is wrong in Ufology? What are the issues? Who is behind it? Who is it impacting? Who are these "Manchurian Candidates" he is talking about?
    But it has to be possible that it's Corey Goode he's talking about,
    Yes, I thought the "Manchurian Candidate" could have been a reference to Corey Goode. I checked Twitter and did a few searches on them and didn't see any indications that Gilliland is having a feud with anyone, so perhaps this "newsletter" is pre-emptory to a situation that has yet to become public.

The last post I can see regarding that would indicate anything about the status of their relationship looks like is is good. From last January:

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), GroovieBean (21st October 2022), mountain_jim (23rd August 2022), pabranno (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2