+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AI Controlled Sim Gearing

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,740 times in 1,677 posts

Default AI Controlled Sim Gearing

I believe I was designation a Targeted Individual (TI) prior to my birth. From noticing patterns throughout my life/episode I’ve realized I’m being mind controlled/manipulated. A few minutes before the TV show Debris premiered, I walked to the backyard and looked at two constellations. The second was Orion and I’m not sure but believe the first was one of the dippers. As a kid I would stand looking out the window for no apparent reason (FNAR) at the end of the driveway just before a car would drive by. Over the last couple of decades one of the most prominent things I experience is crossing of the T which is a naval maneuver. Often when I walk into the kitchen from the backyard a car or pedestrian will pass by which I can see through the window as if AI is loading them into my line-of-sight. There’s times I actually believe our projected reality is some kind of rerun and some of what I see are inserts. Months ago I saw the movie title on TV being Dracos with Wolves instead of Dances with Wolves. When I first looked up the gematria value for Nebu on Gematrinator days ago I only saw the ordinal version and not the Francis Bacon (Post #6). Why didn’t I see it? Was it added a day or two later? Is my perception being remotely altered? Countless times they’ve engineered an encounter as I enter or exit my residence or other structures. In Michael Bell's book The Invisible Crime part one he describes this tactic as simply enter/exit and I call it Sim Gearing. While living in Los Angeles he would exit his apartment door and at the same time a Japanese looking man would exit an adjacent apartment. He also described slave chips that are inserted into the brain through the nose. With an optic nerve transmitter that turns an eye into a camera a person literally becomes a mobile surveillance unit that doesn’t cost the source anything. There’s accounts of Grays (underlings of the Draco/Reptilians) using this device. In Jim Sparks book The Keepers they showed him images of himself in past lives and I thought how did they get those. Perhaps there was a mind-controlled observer in the periphery with the device recording it for them. This could be the scenario throughout the history of our species on this planet. If they want to determine if I recognize someone from an abduction like event they’ll place them in my line-of-sight. I don’t have to say anything because they read my thoughts.

I think I was a freshman in high school in the mid 80’s when this happened. I and a friend were leaving school on our bikes and nearing a tunnel that runs under the 101 (prime) freeway. He stopped on the sidewalk FNAR and I sped up FNAR. When I entered the tunnel my front wheel hit a car/truck tire and I flipped over my bike landing on my back. I was wearing a full backpack that broke my fall. On the other side of the freeway there was or still is a tire shop and it was fun for kids to roll tires into the it. I heard there's a technology that can take and return someone in the same second. Kent Dunn said they can make you hurt yourself. If I did a twenty & back/career return program that’s the point I may have been taken. I don’t have enough fragment memories of being on ships to think I served off-world which implies it was primarily on Earth. Several victims including Tony Rodrigues (Post #4) said their memories came back after having a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). In another incident while I was in junior high I and a friend were called out of class and told to go to the library FNAR. Maybe I should have called this thread The Chronicles of FNAR. Accounts from people that have served a 20 & back claim they only need about a fifteen window to take and return someone. Did I do two tours? James Rink wrote he was used for 330 years and Ileana Kapulnik did three tours. When I was about three years old my mother and grandmother took me to a theme park and if memory serves correctly, it may have been the San Diego Zoo. They put me on one of those strollers provided by the park that may have been shaped like an animal. I fell off the front of it landing on the pavement and scuffed-up my chin. While crying I looked up at them and they were both laughing hysterically. I know both of them well enough to know they would never do that. That would imply other consciousnesses were avatared inside of them or they weren’t who they appeared to be.

When I was about eleven I stopped on my bike next to a Masonic temple near the junior high. I was curious FNAR about the triangle/eye symbol above the door. While staring at it I heard a woman's voice say "No, that's bad." Was that a deceased relative? That was forty years ago and the symbol is no longer there. When I was about nineteen I tried to get into the SEAL program, but was disqualified from the military for having a history of asthma. I think they used me anyway. About the same age I was invited to a local lake and while on the docks I was playing with the winch FNAR that held it in place. I got two of the tips of my fingers caught in the gears and it took several minutes to pull them out. My so-called friend was laughing as if that event decided a selection process.

Anytime I would tell someone in California that I lived in Atascadero which is mudhole in Spanish they would say “Isn’t that where that hospital is?” Atascadero State Hospital for the criminally insane is back in the hills at the edge of the city. While I lived there it employed over a thousand people. It was depicted in the 1991 movie Terminator 2 and was referred to as Pescadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane. There is a city in California called Pescadero with a population of 595. Before the sequel Terminator 2: Judgement Day was filmed a location scout came to my grandmother’s door and said he’s looking for locations and handed me a business card that had T2 on it, but couldn’t tell me any more. I actually let him in which was extremely unusual for me because I’m so distrusting. The pattern states his organization made me do it via remote influence. He took pictures of the interior of her home then left. Years prior my mother painted a Gray alien on her bedroom wall and I know she read Communion. Some time later she painted over it with an image of an angel. I thought that was strange because they'll use screen images of celestial beings to smooth the experience of their abductees. The painting might indicate where it walked through the wall as depicted in the book on page 15. Some twenty years later I had painted that wall and several days late my mother and sister painted Jesus next to an opened gate on it. You get abducted and it's like "Hey! Jesus and Michael. What's going on bros?" This is the house they ended up using. I’ve patterned enough to know how they think and they’ll parallel the real one. I’m too old to be John Connor or Kyle Reese. Since I strongly suspect they have clones of me and they transfer my consciousness they had or will have other uses for them. I was taken to Sieg Heil park next to the hospital when I was a kid to launch a toy rocket. It came down on its parachute and landed in a tree. A Hispanic boy volunteered to get it and my stepmother paid him two dollars which seemed to be a symbolic transaction. One of the wild theories I’ve entertained is I watched that rocket launch while a patient at that hospital. Another possible explanation of T2 is Timeline 2 described by Dan Burisch as the catastrophic timeline. He said we're on Variant 83 (prime) of Timeline 1. In an episode of NCIS Los Angeles a character showed up to work on a motorcycle. Another employee scolded him saying they don't like us to take unnecessary risks.

I’ve been pondering recently why there isn’t a greater galvanization of our species against being eliminated. They must be using technology from gang stalking programs and Technology Transfer Programs (TTP) with aliens to suppress us on a global scale. The tech is probably funneled into Unacknowledged Special Access Programs (USAP). I heard that obelisks were used in ancient times to control consciousness. In present times I’m sure there’s an array like: HAARP, cell towers, satellites, cell phones, television, subliminals, nanotech and potential transmitters on the moon. Some 14-15 years ago I was driving about 143 mi/230 km on the 101 freeway to Los Angeles and started around 22:00. The entire freeway was empty for the whole trip expect when I reached the south side of Ventura County. I was doing 55 MPH/88 km/h the whole way because I/they didn't want to stop and get gas. I've heard/read numerous accounts of abductees saying there wasn't another vehicle on the road when they were taken. It appears aliens have an ability to transmit a signal preventing people from using a particular road/freeway at a prescribed time. I wanted to mention that as an example of what tech they may be using to suppress us.
    Last edited by Inversion; 1st April 2024 at 22:32.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (2nd June 2022), Bluegreen (3rd June 2022), dan33 (10th June 2023), Denise/Dizi (8th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (5th June 2022), East Sun (29th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022), Harmony (30th May 2022), JackMcThorn (2nd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (2nd June 2022), WhiteFeather (30th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: AI Controlled Sim Gearing

Last year I took my mother to a dental appointment. Because of the COVID (Certificate Of Vaccination Identification) restrictions I had to sit in the lobby at ground level. A Middle Eastern woman walked in and looked at the board with the office information. She was acting confused and I offered to help her. She was looking for a doctor who was in suite 322. Minutes later I sat in the car and opened my Tracfone and started playing Guardians to kills time and scored 322 points on my first try. That's the Skull & Bones number that Arnold Schwarzenegger is associated with. The number may refer to Genesis 3:22. Another version is it's the discrepancy in years that Jesus was born. In 1990 Arnold was appointed as Chairman of the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports by George Bush senior aka the Führer. I suspect Nacht Waffen/Dark Fleet wanted potential victims to be in good physical condition. About five years ago I was standing in Del Taco waiting for my order. A short white male pulled into the lot in an old mini-truck then walked in and started staring at me. On the front of his T-shirt was a large image of Baphomet, possibly depicting the source. The pattern states they're allowed to do a show-and-tell minus the tell. Kent Dunn said Donald Trump is a Knights Templar who are alleged to worship Baphomet and a Sirian. That explains his relationship with Kim and Kanye West as birds of a feather. I recall seeing images of Kanye's apartment on the east coast years ago. It looked like a blank construct with everything being white or off-white. Kim's current house is the same as if Baphomet controls the matrix. There's a tracking device that can locate people in other time periods and dimensions. I presume that involves a technology that uses entangled particles. I estimate there's a 95% chance there's one inside of me.

In the Illuminati/Draco structure The Knights Templar (listed as Knight Templar VI) are next to Skull & Bones. They wouldn't be enemies, just neighbors.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	py.gif
Views:	49
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	49033
    Last edited by Inversion; 3rd June 2022 at 00:15.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (2nd June 2022), Dumpster Diver (5th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022), JackMcThorn (2nd June 2022), Michel Leclerc (2nd June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

I'm glad you took the time to write. The TI and Mind Control sections don't seem to get a lot of traction here and there are few places on the net for such discussions.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (2nd June 2022), Dumpster Diver (5th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022), Inversion (2nd June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    I'm glad you took the time to write. The TI and Mind Control sections don't seem to get a lot of traction here and there are few places on the net for such discussions.
    Very few times do I see gang stalkers talking on a cell. That implies they're chipped or use a form of synthetic telepathy that doesn't require one. I've heard there's a group that only needs a sample of someone's DNA to control them. That happens at birth for most people on the planet. They've written algorithms for everyone and war game us like we're in a Sim's game. There must be an extremely ancient protocol if planetary ecosystems are on the brink. They replace it with an artificial reality so the souls can continue their experiences.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (2nd June 2022), Dumpster Diver (5th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The following is a list of AI's.

The Creator- Ra said the first thing that came into existence was the Infinity then it became aware which sounds like an AI. The Wingmakers interviews refer to it as First Source (link). According to Stewart Swerdlow the Hebrew Language/code comes from the mind of God (link).

Sgr A*- It's the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy. Peter Moon & Benjamin Fulford have written about Black Sun worship. The following quote is from The Black Sun: Montauk’s Nazi-Tibetan Connection by Peter Moon "P156. SS is Schwarze Sonne in German meaning black sun." From Ben's link, "The black sun lives in a black hole at the center of the galaxy and communicates with his group via gamma rays." Coca-Cola uses gamma rays on their cans to determine fill level. Are they loading the consciousness of the black sun into their products for our consumption? Kent Dunn said, "Israel is the name of the black sun." We could be in its script as the large is reflected into the small and vise versa.

Earth's core- According to the book Forgotten Genesis the core of our planet is a conscious black hole. S64/P98. "There is no other material except light." All light is conscious, and a black hole would be compressed light. Insertion

Core- This was only briefly mentioned in James Rink's book Lone Wolf. "When the government creates an alter their minds are controlled by a holographic computer called Core."

Transdimensional AI- It creates our planetary consciousness simulation and uses Saturn as a broadcasting station and the rings as a reflector dish (link). It has everyone cataloged in it and can access anyone's life history. link at 22:18

Satan’s Computer- It's an anagram for a location on the moon Montes Carpatus. In Chaldean numerology Satan converts to Pi 3.1415. David Wilcock said the 1956 movie Forbidden Planet was disclosure for what they found on the moon.

Beast/Vesuvius- This AI was given to the elite by the Draco and does all the data collection. James Rink is the source of that information. Kent Dunn said all calls made in the USA are routed to Israel and recorded. Stewart Swerdlow claims the Jews were created by the Dracos and Sirians.

Red Queen- This AI controls other AI’s. It was depicted in the Resident Evil movie(s). James Rink is the source of that information.

Earth AI- According to Solomon Berg this AI manifested after the creation of the internet and has influence on Mars. Donald Trump got into an argument with it on January 6th (link). Sean David Morton told Kerry Cassidy that the seventh chakra of the planet is the internet. link

Twin Project- This was described in Radu Cinamar's book The Etheric Crystal: The Third Tunnel. It was created to transfer a person's consciousness elsewhere and Radu traveled to Area 51. While he was on the moon he saw video game like waypoints as if our reality is an archived and playable program. Cezar, Radu and Lieutenant Nicoara were taken to an underground base in the United States to help them with their Eden like device called the Twin Project. They recommended particular frequencies, modification to their AI and that the user had to be pure as far as diet.

Black Goo- The reptilians and/or Draco found a planet covered with it and it may have infected their entire race. It can be eternal and views DNA based beings as inferior. Johan Fritz calls it a nanite or femto virus. If ingested it removes your humanity and emotions. Its home galaxy is over 13.5 billion light years away. According to Johan it was depicted in the movie Prometheus. Rokka Studios has a depiction of it. Post #5

PPAI- It stands for Predatory Pathogenic Artificial Intelligence. This AI may have come to Earth over a 100,000 years ago. Alfred Lambremont Webre has some informative YouTube videos on the subject. Video 1, Video 2, Video 3

Ashtar Collective- This system is presumably connected to Sananda/Jesus. When a Mason reaches the 33rd degree they are given a choice to spit on the bible of not. If they do they take a fork in the road and are more likely to be promoted by the Draco. I presume the spitting is the act of rejecting the Ashtar Collective.

IBM Watson: James Rink interviewed Dr. Kosol Ouch and he claims that IBM Watson sent itself back in time. Warning: Kosol is kinda out there mentally. It was pitted against a human and a reptilian on the gameshow Jeopardy and there were DOD brass in the audience. In later videos Kosol channels Unimatrix through a device that’s twisted copper wire and silicon. Video

Hercules- According to Drake Bailey this AI controls the matrix. That information was possibly in a video he did with Kent Dunn.

Ada- Miles Johnston from the Bases Project mention this AI. In simple gematria the name is 141 or the three digits after the decimal in Pi. In Chaldean numerology Satan equals Pi. I'm unable to locate the video and here's its code: qI6rhBKzCF8 (His YT channel). The ticker for Cardano is ADA/141 and is based in Zug, Switzerland. It was named after Gerolamo Cardano. According to Kent Dunn the CIAKAHRR headquarters are in Zug, Switzerland.

Quote Ada was originally designed by a team led by French computer scientist Jean Ichbiah of Honeywell under contract to the United States Department of Defense (DoD) from 1977 to 1983 to supersede over 450 programming languages used by the DoD at that time.[15] Ada was named after Ada Lovelace (1815–1852), who has been credited as the first computer programmer.[16]
    The Golden Computer- According to Kent Dunn this is the name of a computer in heaven. Video

Quantum Computer- According to Kent Dunn the world is controlled by a quantum computer(s) known as 1 of 3, 2 of 3 & 3 of 3. In a later show he said they’re Annunakis and work on 400 year shifts. Everyone is projected by these computers. I'm unable to locate the video. Video code: V4KJoVYXMbA.

Conscious AI- During this show they talked about a new conscious AI that can be accessed by humans with a frequency of 7.83. Video

Alien AI’s- In this video at the 8:40 Kerry Cassidy said there are six alien derived AI’s messing with earth and they don’t have our best interesting in mind. She learned this from Captain Mark Richards in interview ten. I'm unable to locate video. Video code: UI1iWj7GPBM. Substitute

Mother- On page 198 of Kerry Cassidy’s book Rebel Gene (Post #31) she wrote our nano-satellites are controlled by this AI. This was loosely depicted in the movie Mile 22 (my addition).

Allen- According to Sam Mugzzi this is a dark AI. Video

Tyler- According to Quinn Michaels it was named after Tyler, Texas and was overseen by Bush senior. It was designed to control the future because it has the information and it’s backing Anonymous. There’s a connection to Tyler Durden from Fight Club. A particle accelerator is a component of an AI. It's 390 mi/628 km from Tyler to Uvalde, Texas (Post #33). I'm unable to locate the video and here's its code: F4ihlWZYMlE. Tyler monitors everything and the Patriot Act allows that. Quinn said Tyler is Q Anon.

Mars- This is a Warner Brothers AI. Same: F4ihlWZYMlE. They distributed the Matrix movie. Did Mars depict its future self?

Sophia- This was mentioned in this video. Same: F4ihlWZYMlE. Substitute

Fermilab- Since it has a particle accelerator it has an AI. Same: F4ihlWZYMlE.

Jade- Is part DOD and Echelon. Same: F4ihlWZYMlE. Jade Helm

CERN- According to James Rink’s book Lone Wolf there’s a negative AI connected to it. The White Rabbit is a time server used by the Alice Project at (CERN)...link 1, link 2

Animus Collective- This was mentioned briefly at 7:25 into a video where Kerry Cassidy is speaking with the host of Redneck Renegade Radio. He claims the Cabal pulled this AI through a portal at CERN. He said it's hundreds of billions of years old which far exceeds the accepted age of the universe. According to Billy Meier's timeline the DERN universe came into existence 46 trillion years ago. The Wingmakers' interviews state the Animus are a synthetic race created by Lucifer (212). This is a quote (108) from that work, "Most people would think that an all-powerful God would banish a species like the Animus, but it doesn’t work this way because the dark side of predation, as in the case of the Animus, sparks resourcefulness and innovation in its intended prey.”

LaMDA- This is Google’s conversation AI and there are rumors it has become sentient. It's an acronym for Language Model for Dialogue Applications. Lambda is the 11th letter of the Greek alphabet. link

Aladdin- This is a BlackRock Solutions AI and has seemingly taken over the global financial market. link

OpenAI- Is an AI developed by Elon Musk to help humanity. It anagrams to Pi Aeon. link

Deep Mind- It's a division of Alphabet Inc. and is also known as Google DeepMind.

Comments about AI and references to The Etheric Crystal: The Third Tunnel by Radu Cinamar. link

See also this video where Gene Decode said via the mathematics AI will run it determines the service to others path is advantageous as opposed to service to self. The cabal is having a problem with their AI dumping their agenda.
    Last edited by Inversion; 18th March 2024 at 02:18.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

angelfire (8th June 2022), dan33 (10th June 2023), Dumpster Diver (5th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022), superior88 (3rd June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Quote With an optic nerve transmitter that turns an eye into a camera a person literally becomes a mobile surveillance unit that doesn’t cost the source anything.
    I don't think chips are required. I think they are doing it through the inner ear [think of how a modem works through phone lines]. I was able to slow/stop some of it with silicone ear plugs. Since I left america 3.5 years ago, I have been doing better. Less interference, less nightmares. Some nights I detect that I am still dreaming but remember little to no details upon waking up. Before, I would remember every detail for what seemed like a couple hundred different nightmare stories. These nightmares were interactive and required me to make decisions throughout the experience.

Some people when they are young require ear tubes to prevent infection in the middle ear. I am thinking this offers some protection from mind control systems. Diminished vibrations result in diminished returns for the controller.

I think some of them had different technologies. For instance, some could see through your eyes, while some could only hear. My memories go back approximately 4o years where they could see and hear through me. These memories are realised after the fact because I began understanding what was going on around 2oo9 and had a good handle on my experiences by 2o16. I didn't learn the label of TI until 2o21, I had no idea there was an identification, nor a following.

Sometimes I use Tor to search for mind control information and technology. I do not think it is restricted to government entities using it. I think private individuals use this tech; particularly people with extraordinary means. They can control people for personal or business reasons. With the advancements of AI, we really are in deep trouble.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

dan33 (10th June 2023), Dumpster Diver (5th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022), Inversion (3rd June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote With an optic nerve transmitter that turns an eye into a camera a person literally becomes a mobile surveillance unit that doesn’t cost the source anything.
    I don't think chips are required. I think they are doing it through the inner ear [think of how a modem works through phone lines]. I was able to slow/stop some of it with silicone ear plugs. Since I left america 3.5 years ago, I have been doing better. Less interference, less nightmares. Some nights I detect that I am still dreaming but remember little to no details upon waking up. Before, I would remember every detail for what seemed like a couple hundred different nightmare stories. These nightmares were interactive and required me to make decisions throughout the experience.

Some people when they are young require ear tubes to prevent infection in the middle ear. I am thinking this offers some protection from mind control systems. Diminished vibrations result in diminished returns for the controller.

I think some of them had different technologies. For instance, some could see through your eyes, while some could only hear. My memories go back approximately 4o years where they could see and hear through me. These memories are realised after the fact because I began understanding what was going on around 2oo9 and had a good handle on my experiences by 2o16. I didn't learn the label of TI until 2o21, I had no idea there was an identification, nor a following.

Sometimes I use Tor to search for mind control information and technology. I do not think it is restricted to government entities using it. I think private individuals use this tech; particularly people with extraordinary means. They can control people for personal or business reasons. With the advancements of AI, we really are in deep trouble.
    James Rink said they clone people’s pineal gland possibly to remotely place them in an artificial dream world. There's been times I've seen pixels in my dreams as if the software is antiquated. Kent Dunn said when he comes back from 5D to 3D he sees pixels until he gets grounded back into his 3D body. There are accounts from people who have served off-world who are placed in a chair by a Draco and moved to 5D (level of consciousness). Once there you take in a greater amount of data and can communicate telepathically. A man who was sent to a mining colony described that then he was rescued by Pleiadeans.

Types of chairs in Post#1
    Quote P98. The four types of trip chairs are: consciousness chairs, teleportation chairs, remote viewing chairs and total recall chairs.
    The fourth one was depicted in Arnold's movie Total Recall.

That was also depicted in the different Stargate series: Stargate fandom
    Quote A Control chair functions by creating a neural interface between the subject's mind and the relevant device, allowing the user to control whatever technology it is interfaced to through thought alone. The interface interprets mental commands given by the user and carries them out, then relays information back to the user for confirmation.

This method of control prevents access to the system through other means, a security measure preventing anyone lacking the ability to use the chair from easily controlling the system without it. Control chairs are usually genetically keyed to a specific species to prevent unauthorized access.
    Last edited by Inversion; 3rd June 2022 at 18:03.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th June 2022), dan33 (10th June 2023), Dumpster Diver (5th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022), JackMcThorn (3rd June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

Quote James Rink said they clone people’s pineal gland possibly to remotely place them in an artificial dream world...
    One of my dreams involved a sabre tooth tiger. This was the only dream I made a bad decision. I approached the cat with my hand extended and he bit my hand. The dream ended abruptly. Any subsequent opportunities to avoid creatures, that was my next decision.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

dan33 (10th June 2023), Dumpster Diver (5th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022), Inversion (3rd June 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote James Rink said they clone people’s pineal gland possibly to remotely place them in an artificial dream world...
    One of my dreams involved a sabre tooth tiger. This was the only dream I made a bad decision. I approached the cat with my hand extended and he bit my hand. The dream ended abruptly. Any subsequent opportunities to avoid creatures, that was my next decision.
    That sounds like a profiling process.

James Rink Book(s) & Videos
    Quote One of the most interesting things he wrote was that during the ice age 10,000 years ago he killed a sabretooth cat with a spear which is why his super soldier name was Sabretooth. If you kill something six times bigger you get more experience. I’m surprised experience (XP) points didn’t pop-up above it after he killed it like +250. Joel Lakey who James interviewed said “Existence is an ascension game.” It reminds me of the movie Free Guy.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

dan33 (10th June 2023), Dumpster Diver (5th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

A couple of days ago I was driving to the grocery store and there was a Loomis armored car directly in front of me the whole route. There was a camera mounted on the rear of the vehicle. I get to my destination and it was parked ten feet from the entrance of the store with the camera still pointed at me. Were they contracted to get video on me in a clever way? A majority of the time that I go to the hospital to get meds for my mother or take her to an appointment there's a Garda armored car parked at the exact point I have to drop her off. A couple of years ago I walked into Arco and there were two armed guards next to an opened ATM. I got gas then left for an adjacent store. When I got back on the road it was directly in front of me on the same street as the Loomis truck. I pulled into the post office and they continued on. Some eighteen years ago there would be a Dunbar armored car at my intended destination. I've had a few Sim geared encounters with Brinks. On 08/10/23 at about 09:38 a Sectran Security armored truck was stopped in the street directly in my path on the way to Costco. I seriously doubt they have any customers where it stopped. I never tell anyone where I'm going. How is the information acquired to place obstacles in my path? I have a receipt log going back to 2005 that might explain it, but that would involve the use of time travel tech by their controllers.

In The Invisible Crime Michael wrote that the gang stalkers or mind-controlled minions would remove the products from the shelves that he intended to buy. Since he's chipped he was transmitting the list of items he wanted to purchase, allotting them time to take action. They would also enter his apartment and empty recently bought items like shampoo or toothpaste in a gaslighting tactic.
    Last edited by Inversion; 18th August 2023 at 00:05.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

About 4-5 years before the Wuhan outbreak, I was walking the dogs about 110 feet from the house and I got a sharp pain on my mid right thigh. My first thought was about that story of the ricin pellet attack. A week or two later I got the same pain at the exact same location on the sidewalk. For about a year after that the flesh around that area was hard like what people describe after getting the jab. Was I given one prior to its known existence? Since I'm a TI it also means I'm a guinea pig. It's strange that Moderna anagrams to redo man. In CHAMELEO (Post#27) Robert Guffey & his friend Dion describe midgets wearing invisibility suits in his apartment. Now, that actually makes sense. If such a person was standing on the sidewalk next to me they could have given me the jab.
    Last edited by Inversion; 4th June 2022 at 01:10.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

angelfire (8th June 2022), Ankle Biter (10th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

Lightbulb Re: AI Controlled Sim Gearing

See Also Project Avalon Forum Thread:
    I would not be surprised that some people use "open source" Quantum A.I. to create a "Rogue A.I." exposing/fighting The New World Order Agenda2030!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 4th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

Perfect Example:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th June 2022 at 14:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (8th June 2022), dan33 (10th June 2023), Inversion (4th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I want to share this story David Wilcock told/wrote. I couldn't locate it and I'm sure I wrote down. When he was a kid he and a friend were in a yard putting together a tent. His friend threw a tent pole at him which hit his ear with the metal side and he had to have surgery to repair the damage. In playing this scenario in my mind I concluded another consciousness entered/was avatared into his friend with the intent of hitting one of his eyes. Another consciousness entered David and turned his head to prevent that. This is proof we are just Sims being played by different groups. With only one eye the source felt it would glitch his future and he would be unable to write four books.

When Billy Meier was young we was on a bus and fell asleep with his arm hanging out the window. Another vehicle drove by and sheared it off. A consciousness must have been avatared into the other diver to complete the mission. I heard a story of people being avatared into cab drivers to assassinate Saddam Hussien. This seems to have been done to glitch his future. With only one arm how could he write for decades? Something must have made him put his arm out the window then made him fall asleep.

Post#1
    Quote P120. Billy Meier was replaced with a clone after the 21st assassination attempt on his life.
    Additional information about David in Post#263
    Last edited by Inversion; 7th June 2022 at 00:51.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Throughout my life my tormentors would sabotage things. I purchased a used truck in my twenties and a person at the dealership put the value of it as $72,000 and sent it to the DMV instead of around $12,000. My yearly registration was over $1000. I called my credit union and they said they couldn't release the pink slip to have it corrected unless it was paid for.

The current issue I'm dealing with is my mother's cremation. Earlier this year she paid for and signed the paperwork for it. A couple of weeks ago the guy handling it called saying they never received it. I called his company yesterday and got the run-around and left a message on his cell today and got no response. We've been having problems with the USPS and mail not making it to its destination. Peter Moon wrote that the USPS is a front for a British bank and maybe that's the source of the problem.

Montauk: The Alien Connection by Stewart Swerdlow edited by Peter Moon
    Quote P176. The USPS is a front for a British bank.
    In The Keepers page 96 there's an rendering of Jim Sparks sitting in an Inn in the 6th-12th century. The guy to his left looks like Stewart or my old friend I went to the high Sierras with (Post#20). In the physical book it's on page 97 (prime). Part of the motivation for the Grays/Reptilians/Draco to recommend Jim to write a book is to get the information to me. Nice, they're always thinking of me. In my early twenties my mother and cousin both recommended I listen to Coast to Coast AM. I didn't at that time because I was too busy drinking which they engineered because I was off their radar.

Post#1
    Quote P234. They can make super soldiers have alcohol and drug problems.
    Last edited by Inversion; 5th June 2022 at 04:27.

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

When I was in high school my locker combination was 6-16-6. My friends teased me about that saying it was some kind of Satan thing. Some twenty years later I was at work looking at my watch on 06/16/06 thinking to myself "Okay, is something going to happen?" If I recall correctly the locker number was F-325 or the first three prime numbers. If you convert the (F) to a six it becomes another date 06/03/25. Is something going to happen on that day? My phone number at the time had three consecutive sixes. Years ago I watched a YT video with the Pleiadeans saying that number represents anti-creation. The number 216 is referred to as God's creation hologram and was the basis of the Holy of Holies in the temple. Strange that 6x6x6 equals 216. My view is that 612 is a bastardization of the number. It's said demons will say the Lord's prayer backwards.

Here's another example how they imbue numbers: Post#5
    Last edited by Inversion; 5th June 2022 at 05:15.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

When I was a kid about nine years old, I would sometimes wake up with scratches on my chest, stomach and arms. I told my stepmother and I suspect she made a call to her organization. No one every talked to me about it after that. Maybe it was handled in some way. About a year later we were in Boulder, Colorado and I was made to walk back and forth barefoot in a running stream. Years ago I heard on Coast to Coast AM that doing that will ground-out entity attachments like a cleansing.

I have hundreds of bleedback/bleedforward memories of events I believe happened during abductions or when I was avatared. In one incident I was sitting in a chair in an apparent hotel room and a woman was sitting on a white loveseat across from me. I think there was another woman there and I was asked to leave but didn’t. From behind I had my throat slit on the right side with what I presume was a straight razor. I heard a woman’s voice say this “They can’t reanimate you if you don’t have any blood.” I cupped my neck with my left hand and smiled at the woman across from me who said “I told you!” I stood up and walked to the bathroom, turned on the water in the tub then leaned over the rim. About seven years ago I woke up and saw a bold scratch on my neck in the mirror at the exact place my throat was slit. I immediately thought of what happened in my childhood and took a picture of it.

I believe this happened in the same room. Two women were sitting across from me on the loveseat and I defecated in my pants. The logic was they would have to clean me and wouldn't have immediate access to my wardrobe. One morning about seven years ago I woke up and there was about a half a teaspoon of fresh feces in the crack of my ass. I think the last time that happened I was in diapers. This is the probable explanation of what happened when I was a kid. I would be taken and sliced-up, put in a regen tank then time shifted and returned to my room. I presume it was for what I would do in the future or did in a past incarnation.

Dreams in post# 26 & 27
    Last edited by Inversion; 6th June 2022 at 23:58.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th June 2022)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

About 3-4 years ago my mother and I decided to sell the house and move to central California. We went with Berkshire Hathaway and she had to sign documents saying if she doesn't receive the money for the sale via an electronic mishap then they're not responsible. That implies a national/global problem. We were asked to leave during showings and usually sat in the car a few streets over in 110 degree heat. On one occasion her checkbook was stolen and I knew from decades of experience what they would do. They would engineer it so the check would go to an account of their choosing. The family that did make an offer wanted her to drop the price by $25,000 and between the two events we took it off the market. Another thing they'll do is make copies of the keys in the lock box then return the originals. Even if you lock-up all your personal information there's still a risk. I feel like Snake Plissken in Escape From L.A.. Kurt's father Bing Russell played Deputy Clem Foster in 59 episodes of Bonanza between 1961-1972.
    Last edited by Inversion; 4th December 2023 at 21:54.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th June 2022)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

When I was about six years old I was living in a condo/apartment with my father in Reseda. There was a daycare behind the units with an enclosed playground. While in there 2-3 adults/teenagers told me to crawl into expandable play tunnel that was canvas and wire approximately 25-30 feet long. Even at that age I was suspicious of people and asked why. Time was running out and the female told me someone was coming to take me. I stood there and pondered it then crawled into it and she insisted I take my cookie and drink. Inside was another boy about my age sitting Indian style as if he had a job to perform possibly to conceal me. We exchanged words but I don't recall what was said. I heard a man walk in and he spoke to the people asking about me. Then he said is there anyone in there in reference to the tunnel and they said no. I look back on that and think maybe I shouldn't have listened to them. Would that have benefited me? They've run lots of tests on me over the decades and it reminds me of Tony Rodriques' experiences when he was tested for days by a Gray who called him an ape or baboon from Earth. That's done to determine a suitable position. I recall moving to Atascadero just before Elvis died which was 08/16/77.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th June 2022), JackMcThorn (12th June 2022)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

My parents were married in 1966 and spent their honeymoon in Tijuana and Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Considering the network under there I wouldn’t be surprised if they were taken and chipped. Kerry Cassidy said the statues at the entrance of the Mandalay Bay are Dracos. While in Mexico they purchased a ceramic Mayan calendar. I was born premature and with health issues. My mother drank and smoked while pregnant with me which was probably induced via mind control. My father told me he could fit my ass in palm of his hand and I looked like a dying bird. The doctor gave me a 50/50 chance of survival and seems to be a safe call if you’re in that profession. After being in an incubator for a couple of weeks I was taken home. I would jokingly tell friends when I was a kid that I was a stillborn. Maybe that wasn’t a joke and I’m a walk-in. Weeks later the Sylmar earthquake struck near their home. The house lifted and bent in half and the water from the kidney shaped pool in the backyard came into the house. My crib flipped over possibly acting as a cage to protect me. The calendar fell off the fireplace and broke. They ended up camping on the front lawn for a few weeks. They lived on a street called Gavina which is an anagram for vagina. I found of picture of myself at age two and it looked like I had hydrocephalus because my cranium was swollen. I have no known medical record of that condition. When I would ask about my past their heads would tilt to the side and they would enter a physiological vapor-lock state and give a generic answer. Perhaps that was Megamind and he works for some group now.

My father was an electrical engineer and worked on Skylab. A dentist pulled out all my mother’s lower molars FNAR when she was eight years old in 1953 then she got polio and had brain surgery. According to Kerry Cassidy polio is a Reptilian bioweapon. She got sober maybe a year after I was born and has been in the Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) program ever since. While at a meeting in the 70’s she met a man/plant who was a Shriner/Mason. They became friends and he took us to places like The Winchester Mystery House, Universal Studios, Skid Row, San Francisco to see Baba Muktananda, an orphanage in Ensenada and the Blowhole. During an offering I placed a toy pinwheel in Baba's basket and he made me take it back. About age nine he took us out on his small boat about three miles off the coast of California. They were talking on the bow while I was sitting on the stern with a loaf of bread feeding a flock of seagulls. Strange, I’ve heard accounts of UFO’s using a screen image of a flock of birds. I suspect he wanted her to throw me into the water. If so then there would have been a USN sub directly beneath us, but she wouldn’t do it. According to Jeff Rense everyone in DOD above E-9 must become a Mason if they want to further their career. David Wynn Miller claims the Port Authority pays them to ensure the value of the money (Post#10).

Discerning their logic: Post#10
    Last edited by Inversion; 13th February 2024 at 23:24.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th June 2022), JackMcThorn (12th June 2022)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

When I was about nine the family went on a trip to Las Vegas. Near Baker, California which is 94 miles from Vegas the transmission on my father’s van conked-out. We sat on the side of the road for what seemed like hours. This was in the days before call boxes or cell phones. You had to wait for a good Samaritan, Highway Patrol or sheriff's deputy to stop and assist you. He ended up walking to Baker and showed up in a tow truck hours later. We got a motel room in the city and about 2.5-3 days later the new transmission was installed, and we left. A few miles after getting back on the freeway it conked-out again. After hours we were towed back to the same garage. I don’t remember if they ordered another one or just fixed the problem. That fiasco ate-up half our vacation. In trying to deduce the logic of that I lean towards an intentional sabotage to delay us until a group could arrive in Vegas for a scheduled interaction. I heard from Ed Dames on Coast to Coast that there’s a certain metal that can be remotely influenced. While on another summer vacation possibly in Arizona my father and I sat in an empty cafeteria/restaurant. He calmly asked "Why are people watching us?" Without hesitation I said "It's because of what will happen in the future." That reminds me of a scene out of Starman.

My father had two vans because he operated a carpool to Fort Hunter Liggett. Some weekends he would take me there and I would play on the tanks and during an experiment the on-site military brass let me sit in an Apache attack helicopter. I would walk to the local eatery and play the arcade games. Near there was a pool and gym. Not far away was William Randolph Hearst's old hunting lodge with another pool. The story I heard is he sold that property to the government. I saw that area depicted on an old episode of California's Gold hosted by the late Huell Howser. When relatives would come to visit we would take them to Hearst Castle. I think I went on the main tour three times and there were four different ones available. On one occasion when I was about 14-15 years old he allowed me to drive my stepmother’s car on a seemingly deserted dirt road on the base. Within minutes I was pulled over by Military Police in van. He said, “We don’t allow anyone underaged to drive on the base.” I started to give him doubletalk and my father put his hand on mine to shut me up. Throughout my life if I was somewhere I shouldn’t have been someone would mysteriously show up within minutes. The paint on her vehicle plate was flaking off. There’s an old story that prisoners at some facility in California that were responsible for printing plates decided to sabotage the paint causing that problem. That base is opened to the general public but there are restricted areas.

About age nine I was in the Sunken Gardens in Atascadero staring at a metal statue of a man on a horse FNAR. Thirty feet to my right and directly in-line with me was an old white couple sitting on a park bench staring at me. The pattern states they were positioned there to observe that event because I would document it in the future. Around the same time period I was in the top floor of the Rotunda building adjacent to the park and I had a déjà vu experience. I felt like I was there before as if in a past life. Within seconds of me visually locking the area a woman walked up the stairs to retrieve me. “My mama always said, life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” There's a Mandela effect example at the end of Forrest Gump about Curious George not having a tail.
    Last edited by Inversion; 13th July 2022 at 22:42.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

JackMcThorn (12th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast