+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AI Controlled Sim Gearing

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,385 times in 1,629 posts

Default Re: AI Controlled Sim Gearing

When I was about sixteen, I was riding my green ten-speed home in the dark. At the intersection of Traffic Way & Olmeda a cop was behind me and pulled me over. I stopped and over his PA system he told me to move forward another twenty feet FNAR. Maybe he wanted to line me up with an adjacent camera because that was before dashcams. He asked to see my ID and while looking at it he got a Sh*t-Eating Grin (SEG) on his face. I didn’t have lights on my bike and he let me go. When pondering that event Nacht Waffen/Dark Fleet comes to mind. I also document the smirk and the Huge Sh*t-Eating Grin (HSEG). Alex Jones calls that the Cheshire cat. I believe that’s a reflection of the conscious AI that controls them. I recall seeing a strange image of Hillary years ago. According to the image and story someone took a photo of her with a special camera/lens and there was a blue man with a HSEG imbued inside of her. I don’t know if it was legitimate or not.

About 2-3 years ago I just left the house to walk the dogs and one of my old neighbors stopped next to me and muttered something. About five seconds later a black & white LAPD mimic chopper did a 60 degree incline a block ahead of me then flew over me. The craft had a specialized instrument package mounted underneath it. I presume this was one of their show and tells and could be one of the methods they use to avatar people. When a LAPD chopper would hover over Michael Bell’s apartment, he would report it them and they told him they had no chopper there. This means they’re aware of the issue and the source supersedes their authority. Richard Bruce claims he’s been stalked by black & white LAPD choppers for years. He said his problems started after he posted Reptilian shapeshifting videos on the internet. Kent Dunn said the word Police is derived from Policy meaning policy of the corporation which is ultimately controlled by Reptilians.

Donald Marshall claims they’ll pull people out of their bodies during REM sleep and transfer them to the cloning centers. From super soldiers like James Rink they said if a clone body is killed the essence will automatically hone back to the original body.

I’m going to add this because I feel it has significance. I heard an interesting story that when people drink or use drugs their aura will expand and develop holes. This allows entities to plug into them presumably to acquire the person’s physical sensations. I suspect that part of the so-called addiction is to the etheric anesthesia they administer. That scenario could also apply to the planet as a consciousness.
    Last edited by Inversion; 13th June 2022 at 04:22.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

JackMcThorn (13th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

These seem to be more imbued clues. In the early 70's I lived on Gavina/vagina street. In the mid 70's my mother and stepfather lived on Montauk Lane in Ventura, California. In the mid 80's they lived a stone's throw away on Zephyr Court. She lived on Kingston Lane in Ventura which may point to my Kingston flash drive. She lived on Jamieson Ave. in Reseda in the early 1950's which could be in reference to Dr. Jamisson Neruda from the Wingmakers interviews. I lived on San Jacinto from the late 70's to late 80's. I lived on Quail Ridge in the 90's. That could be in reference to a Q-Alert on Steve Quayle's website about a devil tattoo on a prisoner's neck.

Post#3:Montauk Project Experiments in Time

It can't be a coincidence those are the names of USN ships. Was I assigned to one of those in a past life? Are there spacecraft with the same names that I served on during a twenty & back/career return program?

USS Guavina- was a WWII submarine commissioned 1943, decommissioned 1946, recommissioned 1950 then decommissioned again 1959. It's one letter off Gavina. wiki

USS Montauk- Was a Union navy Passaic-class monitor. It was commissioned on 12/14/1862. The USS Montauk Osage-class was commissioned on 10/06/1944. wiki

USS Zephyr- Is a Cyclone-class patrol ship commissioned 10/15/1994, recommissioned on 09/30/2011 then decommissioned on 02/17/21. wiki

USS San Jacinto- This is a Ticonderoga-class ship and was commissioned on 01/23/1988. Another ship of the same name was used in WW2 & in 1850. wiki

USS Quail- This was a minesweeper commissioned in 1919 and stricken in 1942. wiki

guavina def

Operation Highjump happened between 1946-1947

The Simpsons Predictions

Additional naval ship names: 42

USS Betelgeuse- The navy had two ships with this name during WWII. Orion constellation object.

USS Bellatrix- Algol-class vehicle cargo ship. Orion constellation object.

USS Pollux- Four ships had this name. The star is in the Gemini constellation.

USS Pleiades- Operated during WWII. Also known as Messier 45 & The Seven Sisters.

USS Andromeda- A galaxy.

USS Ara- A constellation.

USS Avalon- A city on Catalina Island.

USS Anacapa- An island near Catalina I went scuba diving off of.

USS Bootes- A constellation and a void in space.

USS Buckingham- MJ-12 stands for Majesty which means they're controlled by the British crown.
    Last edited by Inversion; 4th December 2023 at 22:56.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

When I was living in Winnetka (not Reseda) at age six I and a friend leaned on a car in front of my father's apartment. A bunch a teenagers appeared out of nowhere and started yelling at us for touching their car. I started crying and ran into the apartment then my father went out to talk to them. The pattern states they used mind control on me to violate one of their rules giving them the justification to target me. Another thing they'll do is tell you not to do something they know you'll do. That way when the event happens, they gave fair warning. I don't recall if the daycare event behind that complex happened before or after that incident. In retrospect that could have been a cleverly orchestrated event string to move me on the board to Atascadero, California. The daycare thing could have been a retaliation maneuver and I may have been sold/given to the slave/sex trade.
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th June 2022 at 06:16.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th June 2022)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Due to being premature I had mental issues and it was extremely difficult for me to learn. I should have been held back a grade in elementary school. While in the third grade a teacher’s assistant (TA) that’s usually one of the student’s mothers had me seated at a table trying to teach how to read an analogy clock. She was moving the hands on a teaching tool, and I started to zone-out as if that was the desired effect. About 11-12 years old I was in Los Angeles to see my mother on court ordered visitation about 200 miles from my school. We were in a store and the fifth grade TA yells my name and grabbed my arms. In retrospect that was probably a staged distraction so I wouldn’t notice them taking my mother.

On one occasion I was out in the field on the playground pacing back and forth looking at the sun then the moon FNAR. Later I walked up the ramp to get a drink of water and the woman watching over us said I shouldn’t stare at the sun. I told her it tells me things and she said I need to get my head fixed. Some ten years later her son thought it was funny when I got my fingertips caught in the winch. That happened at Nacimiento lake which means birth in Spanish. That could connect to the Beresh*t/see birth anagram. Strangely there's a Bonanza Lane near there along with Ibis and Skylink. Any unusual birth must be reported to authorities, and I presume that’s a global mandate. I imagine that also includes unusual behavior. I went to a store years ago and when I got home I was ten pounds lighter. If held captive I’ll refuse to eat. They can switch me into an alter, pull me out of my body and insert a substitute or put me in a drug induced coma with an intravenous drip to prevent that. When I was about ten I was extremely underweight and looked like an Auschwitz prisoner. The Luciferians/Reptilians that control Hollywood will do that to celebrities.

On my way home from the grocery store today I heard a chopper directly over me while at an intersection. An old white couple passed through the crosswalk and the pattern states they were operating in tandem.

Post#6
    Quote Cezar was born in Romania in 1970 and it was an unusual birth. His umbilical cord was 1.5 m/4.9 ft. long. The doctor couldn’t cut it with scissors and had to use a scalpel to forcefully sever it. In book four Peter Moon wrote it was cut by a saw and was very thick. He didn’t speak until 3 or 4 years of age. His mother would draw as a hobby and one day she drew some circles and lines. He looked at it becoming transfixed as if a choreographed trigger then would go into a meditative state. This behavior continued for years and there were times she had to slap his face to bring him out of it. During his stint in public school his teacher became angry at him because he was staring out the window when he should have been reading a lengthy poem. He told her he already knew it and memorized it when she read it aloud. She tested him and he could recite verbatim all the poems she had read to the class. His parents were obligated by an agreement to give monthly updates to the Romanian Securitate about their son. When he was ten years old he was floating above his bed in a meditative state which completely shocked his mother. She reported the incident and they took him away. They placed him with Department Zero which was established in 1968 by the then communist leader Nicolae Ceausescu who ruled from 03/22/65 to 12/22/89. The main impetus behind its creation was Dr. Xien who was on loan from China. While Cezar was there he worked on enhancing his abilities. He described a few other kids at the facility. One could see a maximum of twenty eight hours into the future. Another one had powerful psychokinetic abilities that allowed him to manipulate objects. He exuded a psychic energy that made people feel uncomfortable. One was born with an unusually thick umbilical cord. Cezar was made a director of the department in his early twenties.
    Last edited by Inversion; 23rd August 2023 at 04:23.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

When I was about eight years old I was taken to a friends house. We were playing in the field behind his home and there were large square washers on the ground as if there was a transmission tower at that location at some point. A lizard ran up my leg and he instantly cupped the bottom of my pants at the ankle and started punching my leg while laughing. In a panic I dropped my pants and never saw the thing come out as if it somehow disappeared. In retrospect it reminds me of the scene out of the Matrix where that tracking device enters Neo’s bellybutton.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I was at a medical building today and the elevators were being worked on. The door opened and there was mechanic in it and other one on top of the car. I stepped on with another man and he pushed floors three and five. The damn thing got stuck and we were between floors for several minutes. What passed through my mind was ARC and they wanted to take me on a trip to Mars or some other place. The doors opened and I got out on the second floor and walked up the stairs to the third. While I was leaving their lot there was a maroon SUV in front me. The plate frame said Alumni on the top and Yale University at the bottom. That was placed in my line-of-sight too perfectly not to have been contrived. The "Big Three" societies at Yale are Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key & Wolf's Head. Link

Lone Wolf
    Quote P101. Jump rooms are called Aeronautical Repositioning Chambers (ARC).
    Last edited by Inversion; 30th June 2022 at 19:44.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

A continuation of the story is in this thread.

Bleedbacks, Avataring & Other Memories
    Last edited by Inversion; 6th April 2023 at 04:43.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2