Thread: Atlantis in The Azores - A New Solution

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Default Atlantis in The Azores - A New Solution

I realise there are many threads on the topic of Atlantis, and the only reason I am starting a new one, is because I do believe that this is a totally new solution (but please correct me if I am wrong; if this is one that I alone have only just recently found).

On an entirely different message board, an Atlantis researcher, apparently totally independent, appears to have isolated the precise location of the Atlantean capital, as based upon Plato’s ancient description in the Critias.

Using publicly available undersea survey data, he isolated an unusual anomaly close to the Azores islands in the Atlantic. A find so impressive to me personally, that I did a deep analysis of it to see if it could be verified. In this regard, I am very satisfied that it is indeed an artificial structure.

I have written a very detailed article about it with many images and tables that I want to share, but let me at least show you here the artefact in question:

https://portal.emodnet-bathymetry.eu/

With the precise co-ordinates given, including the source website, anyone can go there and ‘zoom in’ on it to confirm the find for oneself:

I would firstly point out that the diameter of the feature is almost exactly 27 Stadia, or about 16000 feet – which is the precise diameter of the capital city of Atlantis, as detailed by Plato.

In my analysis of the site, I confirm that it has a close mathematical affinity to other ancient megalithic monuments about the globe, such as The Great Pyramid.

I do believe that this find is authentic, and the best solution to the Atlantis mystery I have ever seen.

My detailed essay on the anomaly is as follows: The Lost City of Atlantis

Keith
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2022), Baby Steps (4th June 2022), Ben (2nd June 2022), Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Brigantia (1st June 2022), Casey Claar (1st June 2022), East Sun (31st May 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th June 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022), haroldsails (1st June 2022), Ioneo (31st May 2022), jaybee (3rd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st June 2022), Journeyman (31st May 2022), Justplain (1st June 2022), Mari (31st May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st June 2022), meat suit (1st June 2022), Michel Leclerc (31st May 2022), O Donna (1st June 2022), Ol' Roy (1st June 2022), Rizotto (1st June 2022), ronny (1st June 2022), Spiral (1st June 2022), Stephanie (1st June 2022), Sunny (31st May 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (3rd June 2022), Violet3 (2nd June 2022), Wind (31st May 2022), yelik (1st June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,166 times in 3,979 posts

Default Re: Atlantis in The Azores - A New Solution

I might call it a decent general introduction from:

Ignatius Donnelly, Atlantis, 1882

Part of the idea is different "map periods", i. e. this is the latest before the sinking of the island Poseidonis.

This also corresponded to the end of the last Little Ice Age. So it is comparative to extended coasts anywhere, such as the Stairways of Malta, Bimini Atoll, Friesland, Adam's Bridge, Caledonia and a likely connection of Britain to France, and so forth. In this time, the Himalayas were glaciated, however there was melt, which made paradises in areas that are the Gobi, Takla Makan, etc., today.

I don't know about details or a similar pyramid that is supposed to be on the ocean floor there. But the idea of ice followed by a deluge or Flood, possibly with cataclysmic reversal of an island, seems fairly sound in an age only a few thousand years ago.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ben (2nd June 2022), Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), East Sun (1st June 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022), jaybee (3rd June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st June 2022), meat suit (1st June 2022), O Donna (1st June 2022), ronny (1st June 2022), Spiral (1st June 2022), Stephanie (1st June 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2022), Violet3 (2nd June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

The tragedy and travesty of losing Atlantis is reflected in this little ditty:

Last edited by Justplain; 1st June 2022 at 21:59.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), East Sun (1st June 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022), meat suit (1st June 2022), O Donna (1st June 2022), Stephanie (1st June 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2022), sunwings (1st June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

This is correct, but not a new hypothesis. Plato long ago said the civilization of Atlantis existed beyond the pillars of Hercules. Also consider the tribes of people in Morocco and northern spain, the berber and basque people's, with the abnormally high preponderance of rh negative blood in their community. They are the refugees of Atlantis, fleeing to the east as their civilization went under.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022), jaybee (3rd June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd June 2022), O Donna (1st June 2022), Stephanie (1st June 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2022), Violet3 (2nd June 2022), Wind (2nd June 2022), yelik (1st June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)

Keith
    I very much enjoyed your work, thank you for sharing it. I'm very interested in the resonance idea and hope you don't mind if I ask you whether this idea may be related to obelisk locations? This is something I've been looking into recently.

It encouraged me to watch Matthew Chinn's video so I thought I'd link that here for others:

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st June 2022), Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), Brigantia (2nd June 2022), Casey Claar (1st June 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th June 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022), jaybee (3rd June 2022), O Donna (1st June 2022), Stephanie (1st June 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,747 times in 702 posts

I look forward to reading your essay, Keith, I've got it lined up in the queue. So much interesting research to explore.

This video from Journeyman also looks very good.

Thank you both.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022), jaybee (3rd June 2022), Journeyman (1st June 2022), O Donna (2nd June 2022), pabranno (3rd June 2022), Stephanie (1st June 2022), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    I look forward to reading your essay, Keith, I've got it lined up in the queue. So much interesting research to explore.

This video from Journeyman also looks very good.

Thank you both.
    The video is from Mathew Chinn. He is the person that found the anomaly in the underwater survey. I fully cite him in my essay and post the link to his video channel. The co-ordinates for Atlantis are his, so in evaluating them against those of various megalithic monuments like The Great Pyramid; to find important connections with somebody else's co-ordinates, heightens the validity of the connections.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Casey Claar (2nd June 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022), jaybee (3rd June 2022), Journeyman (2nd June 2022), O Donna (2nd June 2022), pabranno (3rd June 2022), Stephanie (2nd June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

It makes sense that Atlantis might have been there, central position between most landmasses.
    main hub or a central service station for traders if you like
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Harmony (2nd June 2022), jaybee (3rd June 2022), Journeyman (2nd June 2022), Stephanie (2nd June 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,936 times in 2,204 posts

In my analysis of the site, I confirm that it has a close mathematical affinity to other ancient megalithic monuments about the globe, such as The Great Pyramid.

I do believe that this find is authentic, and the best solution to the Atlantis mystery I have ever seen.

Keith

Many thanks Keith for your opening post, detailed essay and drawing our attention to the work of Mathew Chinn on his YouTube Channel...

I'm convinced by the research and think this is it.... Atlantis has been found (with supporting evidence...)

Absolutely fascinating stuff..

I'm working my way through Mathew Chinn's videos on his YT 'Apocalypse' Channel...

https://www.youtube.com/c/Apocalypse0

I noticed you, yourself got a mention at the end of Video 4 in the Atlantis Series...
    Last edited by jaybee; 3rd June 2022 at 07:11.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

pabranno (3rd June 2022), Stephanie (3rd June 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Keith

Many thanks Keith for your opening post, detailed essay and drawing our attention to the work of Mathew Chinn on his YouTube Channel...

I'm convinced by the research and think this is it.... Atlantis has been found (with supporting evidence...)

Absolutely fascinating stuff..

I'm working my way through Mathew Chinn's videos on his YT 'Apocalypse' Channel...

https://www.youtube.com/c/Apocalypse0

I noticed you, yourself got a mention at the end of Video 4 in the Atlantis Series...
    I think he just shows the screenshots of some of the messages on the message board itself. On the Graham Hancock message board I go by Mr. Hunter, which is my real name. I posted a few additional connections to the Atlantis site, linking to the Great Pyramid, and also oddly enough, the site of the Kaba in Saudi Arabia.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th June 2022), Stephanie (4th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread