Thread: Happy Dragon Boat Festival to all of you from Lifechanyuan

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,278 times in 21,093 posts

Lightbulb Re: Happy Dragon Boat Festival to all of you from Lifechanyuan

• It is not "only" about focusing on solving problems ...
    Raising awareness is and was always the first step in having ANY effect to begin with ... it could be that 1 key-person that was/is triggered to make a different choice how to deal with ANY "negativity" coming on (y)our path ...

Even some of the evil-doers might change their ways to some extent >>> as not everybody who does evil want to do evil ... some are blackmailed, some are being lied to, some chose fear ... some use inspiration to walk a different path ...

To ignore or deny or marginalize any attempt to raise awareness is more often connected to own assumed "incompetence" to see a solution ... Sometimes it is not about solutions but knowing that EVERYTHING can have a positive effect without realizing it.
    • This is how I see Project Avalon Forum's purpose.
    Because xidaijena defended CCP multiple times ... I decided to be more wary/skeptical even if you are 100% lovely & nice person >>> which is obvious to all of us ... but for me personally I want to acknowledge and recognize what: China's CCP & WEF Davos & Bill Gates & Bilderbergers are doing to all of us worldwide including in my home country who are run by WEF Puppets! ...

China's role in Agenda2030 - Lockdowns - Promoting Tyrannical "Social Credit System" going Global - "How to deal with crime" - How to deal with "Fighting Dis- & Misinformation" - How to deal with future wars ... etc. etc. >>> Is far more intrusive/invasive right now ... and heavily under-reported!

So many western countries are depending on China in the wrong way and ignoring this makes it only worse!

This does NOT mean all of Chinese people are aware of this problem ... or are to be held responsible ... they can't, as >>> "they do not know" ... meanwhile corruption & abuse of power is happening everywhere on the Globe and getting worse by the day.

Most Chinese people are nice people ... that is not the problem.
    • Part of this problem is: PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW how severe China's role in Agenda2030 and the world as whole really is and western (Nato) countries are equally to blame for that!
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 5th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th June 2022 at 15:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (5th June 2022), onevoice (7th June 2022), pounamuknight (6th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,670 times in 9,997 posts

Default Re: Happy Dragon Boat Festival to all of you from Lifechanyuan

Happy Belated Dragon Boat day to you, Xidaijena, and everyone in your communities!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻❤️❤️❤️
    I wish you all Good Health and prosperity of good things.

Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures of both the beautiful food presentations and the lovely places.
    You live in a very beautiful place, I’m happy for you, makes me happy just to see these pictures!💕🌹
    I love the artistic creativity that goes into making the food look so yummy and the creative way of recycling the laundry soap bottles into plant holders. Wow!

P.S. you asked me where I’m from, I’m from the States.👋🏻
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), pounamuknight (6th June 2022), Sunny (7th June 2022), xidaijena (6th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • It is not "only" about focusing on solving problems ...
    Raising awareness is and was always the first step in having ANY effect to begin with ... it could be that 1 key-person that was/is triggered to make a different choice how to deal with ANY "negativity" coming on (y)our path ...

Even some of the evil-doers might change their ways to some extent >>> as not everybody who does evil want to do evil ... some are blackmailed, some are being lied to, some chose fear ... some use inspiration to walk a different path ...

To ignore or deny or marginalize any attempt to raise awareness is more often connected to own assumed "incompetence" to see a solution ... Sometimes it is not about solutions but knowing that EVERYTHING can have a positive effect without realizing it.
    • This is how I see Project Avalon Forum's purpose.
    Because xidaijena defended CCP multiple times ... I decided to be more wary/skeptical even if you are 100% lovely & nice person >>> which is obvious to all of us ... but for me personally I want to acknowledge and recognize what: China's CCP & WEF Davos & Bill Gates & Bilderbergers are doing to all of us worldwide including in my home country who are run by WEF Puppets! ...

China's role in Agenda2030 - Lockdowns - Promoting "Social Credit System" going Global - "How to deal with crime" - How to deal with "Fighting Dis- & Misinformation" - How to deal with future wars ... etc. etc. >>> Is far more intrusive/invasive right now ... and heavily under-reported!

So many western countries are depending on China in the wrong way and ignoring this makes it only worse!

This does NOT mean all of Chinese people are aware of this problem ... or are to be held responsible ... they can't, as >>> "they do not know" ... meanwhile corruption & abuse of power is happening everywhere on the Globe and getting worse by the day.

Most Chinese people are nice people ... that is not the problem.
    • Part of this problem is: PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW how severe China's role in Agenda2030 and the world as whole really is and western (Nato) countries are equally to blame for that!
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 5th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Because xidaijena defended CCP multiple times

Yes, I must do this. Because I am a Chinese and only through me and Lifechanyuan can change the way of those people's thinking like yours who know little truth about Buddha and Laozi in China.

You can share your opinion. I respect your rational thinking.

Negative things have strong impacts on my feelings. I am not perfect. I still have to make more money and work at least 8 hours every day and six days a week to raise myself and my sick mother.

I have no time or more kindness on those poor people.

I have to focus on Father Jesus' teaching and love, to realise my biggest passion and dream —building more and more New Oasis for Life and meeting more and more kind and strong and positive western and eastern chanyuan members around the world.

That's it. Thanks for spending your time and attention on my thread.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 6th June 2022 at 05:36.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), pounamuknight (6th June 2022), Ravenlocke (7th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    Happy Belated Dragon Boat day to you, Xidaijena, and everyone in your communities!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻❤️❤️❤️
    I wish you all Good Health and prosperity of good things.

Thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures of both the beautiful food presentations and the lovely places.
    You live in a very beautiful place, I’m happy for you, makes me happy just to see these pictures!💕🌹
    I love the artistic creativity that goes into making the food look so yummy and the creative way of recycling the laundry soap bottles into plant holders. Wow!

P.S. you asked me where I’m from, I’m from the States.👋🏻
    Thank you, sister (right?)
    I can feel some karma between us. Because it is not common to see western people who are interested in China.

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them a lot.

Welcome you to visit us, may the Greatest Creator bless you.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), pounamuknight (6th June 2022), Ravenlocke (7th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 times in 110 posts

Just been reading up about Lifechanyuan. I'm digging the spiritual message. Liking communal & natural living upon mother earth ethos as well

To my healthily skeptical modern brain, it all sounds almost too good to be true

Belated Dragon Boat Day wishes to you & your family of life travelers

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pounamuknight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), Ravenlocke (7th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th June 2022), xidaijena (8th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,670 times in 9,997 posts

Yes it is sister
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2022), Harmony (7th June 2022), pounamuknight (15th June 2022), xidaijena (8th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pounamuknight (here)
    Just been reading up about Lifechanyuan. I'm digging the spiritual message. Liking communal & natural living upon mother earth ethos as well

To my healthily skeptical modern brain, it all sounds almost too good to be true

Belated Dragon Boat Day wishes to you & your family of life travelers
    Thanks for your kind attention and wishes to my family, it makes me smile a lot.
    Yes, too good to be true. But it is true...lol
    Hope the Greatest Creator can give you a chance to check our community one day.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    Yes it is sister
    Wow, I like sisters more.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Harmony (8th June 2022), pounamuknight (15th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2