Thread: Amr Waked asks Do Aliens Exist? | Decoded

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Lightbulb Amr Waked asks Do Aliens Exist? | Decoded

Are aliens a thing?. In the first episode of Decoded, Hollywood actor @amrwaked explores the possible existence of aliens and the alleged influence of extraterrestrials on ancient civilisations.
    • Synopsis:
    Scientists around the world see and read different opinions about the existence of aliens. Scientists also claim that there is a world outside this earth as well. Where aliens live in their world. In such a situation, many scientists say that they have seen UFOs. Experts even say that there is not much distance between aliens and humans. Now in this episode, a documentary has come out revealing the secret of the existence of aliens. The name of this documentary is "Do aliens exist"? Is. This documentary was released on Al Jazeera's YouTube channel on 6 February. This documentary has revealed many secrets related to aliens. In this documentary, Hollywood's famous actor Amr Waked has tried to answer many questions related to aliens.
    • Let us understand in detail what this documentary tells about the existence of aliens.
    In this documentary, the actor has tried to tell all those aspects which every human being wants to know. In this documentary you will get to know that did the people of old civilization believe in aliens? In the documentary, you will also get to know about the relations of many tribes and aliens of Africa.

The beginning of this documentary is like- "Are there really aliens?" from this question. The actor has also explained the structure of the pyramids of Egypt and the theory of connection with aliens. The documentary claims that aliens also helped to build the Egyptian pyramids from outside.

Before this documentary, Amr Waked studied many books which have been written in relation to aliens and old civilizations. amr read the book Chariots Of The Gods by Erich von Daniken about how big buildings were built in olden times. It has been explained in detail.

In this documentary, amr has also cited the book The Sirius Mystery by Robert KG Temple. The example of the Dogon tribe of the African country of Mali is given in this book. It is mentioned in the book that this tribe had more knowledge about astro-space science at that time. However, how this tribe knew so much about space, it remains a mystery. Apart from this, the actor has spoken to many such people in the documentary who have their own special opinion about aliens.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 3rd, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anu Raman (17th July 2022), Blacklight43 (4th June 2022), Jim_Duyer (5th June 2022), mojo (4th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,508 times in 5,654 posts

Default Re: Amr Waked asks Do Aliens Exist? | Decoded

There are the people that know and the people that don't know, and personally feel blessed to know.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Anyone here have any up to date information on gray abduction claims? People who claim being abducted by the grays? ... I am curious if there's any NEW update from people.. not the old.. I mean recent...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 times in 762 posts

I suppose John, that you have posted this as a tongue-in-cheek test of the average awareness or IQ of the PACF reader. "Cheers”, but a frathouse prank?

The description (yours? I cannot believe it) does not kindle my interest to spend some time with Mr Waked. Original in Arabic, badly translated?

Just at the end, there is the Dogon story: the Dogon supposedly being the ancient Egyptians,.. Al Jazeerah...

I guess I am missing the one redeeming feature..
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 4th June 2022 at 15:03.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread