Thread: TI / Mind Control - Dream/Nightmare Record

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

Default TI / Mind Control - Dream/Nightmare Record

I wanted to start a thread about our dreams and nightmares as it is my opinion that some of these experiences do not originate in my mind alone but are influenced by something else. I think the 'something else' is a sort of mind control. I noticed I stopped having nightmares since about Christmas time last year in 2o21 but I am occasionally having dreams of a lessor intensity and I am compelled to document them here to better recall my thoughts and also to see other's experiences. I can think of a couple of hundred nightmares since 2o16 but I think I will use this thread going forward as my habits seemed to have changed in the past 6 months. In my childhood I had only 2 nightmares that I remember and in my young adulthood I slept so soundly there were no dreams and nightmares until my 4os.

Today's experience is simple, but bizarre.

Today I took a quick nap in the afternoon time and had a dream that I was trying to reset a mechanical clock to the current time and continued to fail at this seemingly marginal task. I thought the current time was 8 pm or 2ooo hours and the more I fumbled with the clock, the more it was turning in reverse to about 5:40 pm. I usually have supper at 5 pm so I then became concerned I might miss the meal. I struggled with this clock for what seemed like awhile and became so frustrated I woke up finally and felt unrefreshed.

My analysis is I was concerned about the current time, or moving the clock forward and what I might learn from this is not to be in a hurry. Time will eventually sort itself out.

Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th June 2022), aoibhghaire (5th June 2022), Ben (6th June 2022), Delight (5th June 2022), Ewan (5th June 2022), Franny (5th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), Inversion (5th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (5th June 2022), RunningDeer (28th June 2022), Spiral (6th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

Default Re: TI / Mind Control - Dream/Nightmare Record

Fascinating, just this afternoon I, very unusually, took a nap and ended up sleeping for two hours. My dream was very different to yours but highly unusual in that I've never dreamt anything even vaguely similar before, and hopefully again.

I was in a foreign country, a guest of important people. Their culture was very different to my own and I found myself invited to lay on a large divan with the man I was meeting. There were various other people in the room, attendants or aides and they served light snacks. His son was also there and at one point lay next to his father but opposite side to me. There is a distance between us , it is a very large divan. At some point I've laid my head back and closed my eyes, listening to the man describe the delicate political situation his country finds itself in. At this point I feel a body lay on top of me and reaching up feel a bra strap, I open my eyes and gently push away a very attractive girl. She glances at the man and retreats to the door, she looked back at me and I saw she was really beautiful but quite young also.

Things seemed a little strained after that, it was apparently their custom to provide everything a guest could wish for and refusal was in bad taste. Nevertheless, as the dream changed location I found myself at the airport waiting for my flight in the VIP lounge. The dignatary appeared, apparently in disguise as he looked very different. He embraced me and thanked me profusely for declining the offer of a companion. The tricky political situation was worse than he had explained. The girl was his daughter and only fourteen, I was supposed to be filmed in a compromised moment by the nation that was attempting to exert control over them.

I don't know who that other nation was but the one I was a guest of was Bulgaria. Actually in the dream it was just Bulgar but the culture seemed to lean more towards arabic.

Wierd, and unlike your own conclusions Jack I have no idea what mine was about.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th June 2022), aoibhghaire (5th June 2022), Ben (6th June 2022), Delight (5th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), Inversion (5th June 2022), JackMcThorn (5th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (5th June 2022), Spiral (6th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I had an interesting (maybe nightmare) dream a couple of weeks ago that was a very unusual one.

I was in a familiar wooded area. "Something frightening" was coming and a large number of people fled. I started to run also but changed my mind and decided to Face whatever. So I sat down on the ground and saw an orange/red spiral (like the Norway Spiral that occurred several years ago) emit a beam that hit a house which I saw as if from a long way away. There was a human figure with white protective clothing in front. The beam filled the house apparently and then shone through a doorway.

I woke up. This was unlike most dreams I have as usually they are chaotic and scattered. I cherish the decision I made there to face whatever with zero fear and concern.
    Last edited by Delight; 5th June 2022 at 21:15.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th June 2022), aoibhghaire (5th June 2022), Ben (6th June 2022), Ewan (5th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), JackMcThorn (5th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (5th June 2022), Spiral (6th June 2022), Tyy1907 (6th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I think I am going to document some of the dreams and nightmares I've had since lately I sense I am dreaming at night but not remembering them lately.

This nightmare is from about 6 years ago and I found it chilling to say the least. This one made me for sure think someone or something else is involved.

It started in a small room that was screened in. I was inside the room with thousands of mosquitoes without any safety netting for myself. This seemed bad enough as it is but it got worse.

I noticed an opening by the floor about the size of a person who could squeeze through and get out of the small room. The screens possibly could have been penetrated but the opening was curious and attracted my focus. In my dreams I do not necessarily have much tactile or 'sense of touch' so the mosquitoes were more chilling than a biting problem. They were surrounding the small opening. It was uncomfortable but painless. Similar to the sabre-tooth cat that bit me. I knew I did not successfully make the right decision to approach the beast, but I didn't feel any pain consequently.

So after a little while of analysing the opening, I started to make my way over to it and get out of this mosquito cage. I noticed I can move more smoothly and fluid-like in my dreams compared to being awake. So I made my way through the opening out into the open.

Then I saw about 28 bees flying in a triangle pattern. They were huge, the size of billiard balls and were primary colours, so red, blue, and yellow. They flew around in this triangle pattern for a short while; my gaze transfixed upon them. Then the pattern flew near me and they landed on my back in the shape of a triangle. The voice I heard said, "I've got your back."

I felt them land. Like a real tactile sense of touch sensation on my back. It took my breath away literally and I instantly opened my eyes to get my bearings. I realised I was safe in bed but absolutely convinced this was not me just having a dream.

There is another significant experience that indicate to me someone or something else is involved and I will note it in this missive. This also is about from 6 years ago.

I was on my couch having an afternoon snooze when I realised I was dreaming quite lucid, but I cannot recall the details. The thing is, is I woke up but did not open my eyes and the dream was still happening. I continued to lay there for what seemed like only a minute or two and the dream continued. I remember thinking, "I'm awake you idiots!' and opened my eyes and the dream stopped.

Last edited by JackMcThorn; 7th June 2022 at 17:20.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Delight (7th June 2022), Ewan (7th June 2022), Spiral (28th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

I had 2 nightmares in my youth.

The first one was bizarre and involved a family member. The dream recurred a few times from age 5-12 mostly during primary school years and I substituted a family member I didn't get along with with the one that was involved. After I managed that switch successfully the dream went away; never to return. Basically, it was very early in my life and I was beaten by the family member. This never happened in real life.

The second one was during secondary school.

Basically, the setting was the street of my paternal grandparents home. I was at the beginning of the street observing the first house.

Above the house was a conveyor belt, and it was pouring molten lava on the house, essentially burning it down to the ground. Once that home was finished, the conveyor moved to the next home and so on and so forth. The conveyor mechanism was absolutely huge.

This dream was horrific and it shook me, but I had little understanding at the time. I had this dream only twice in those years and no other dreams, as I slept deeply and soundly from a full schedule of school, trades, and sports.

In fact, I had forgotten about this dream as well as it was so many years ago, over 2o and less than 25 from 2o16 when I had the dream again.

In 2o16, it was the same situation with the conveyor belt but there was a man this time whose head was aflame. I recall him speaking to me and what I remember hearing is that Germany was so frustrated with the results of wwii that they were going to take down every american home one at a time.

This was even more horrific and shook me further. This dream hasn't occurred since then. This is the third reason why I think there is some interference in my mind and thinking. My mind's eye is very strong. I do not have much of a photographic memory, but I find my memory improves every year.

Just last night I dreamed a little as I recall the sensation, but I woke up at 2 am. Basically, I was dreaming about reading posts on Avalon and I noticed people were replying to me. What was weird is in their replies any of the green text was missing. I haven't been using that to emphasise too much but it was significant in my recall for such a short and insignificant dream.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ewan (20th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th June 2022), Spiral (28th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

What is interesting, is since I've been documenting these experiences: I haven't been able to remember my dreams lately.

Which is fine by me. I spent years not remembering them until about 6 years ago. This is a positive development.

15/Sept/2o22

Not dreaming lucid lately and not remembering much since the hornet dream. I think they are not happy with my documentation and have backed off. If it ever gets proven that there are bad actors involved, all this documentation will have been worth it.
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 15th September 2022 at 17:44.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ewan (20th December 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th June 2022), Spiral (28th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

So last night there was another nightmare.

I was focused for a while on this flower, kind of like a rose bush but I cannot remember the flower. The reason is I was trying to cut one away with shears on the stalk and for some reason it wasn't cutting. So I am trying to figure out why this is so hard and then I realised there was a woman's hand holding the stalk and I was actually trying to cut one of her fingers. But it was like a mannequin hand and wrist, there was no one attached to it.

Then I heard a voice say "You know, those can kill you."

This distracted me from the hand and I saw two of the largest hornets I have ever seen. So I pretty much dropped the shears and just started walking. I could still hear the buzz of the hornets wings as I walked away.

Then I awoke.

Safe at last. These dreams are no joke and I am really not creative enough to make this sh!t up.

The weirdest thing is this morning I was walking back from the town centre running errands and I got approached by a YellowJacket by my left arm. I kept walking and it went away.

These missives are mostly just to document what I recall because I think there is a source other than nature. If you read them, thanks a million.
    Last edited by JackMcThorn; 28th July 2022 at 12:58.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ewan (20th December 2022), halcyon026 (20th December 2022), Inversion (28th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (28th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    So I am trying to figure out why this is so hard and then I realised there was a woman's hand holding the stalk and I was actually trying to cut one of her fingers. But it was like a mannequin hand and wrist, there was no one attached to it.
    This is from Incident at Devil's Den by Terry Lovelace
    Quote While an adult he had a panic attack when he saw an alien on a book cover in a book store. It didn’t state which book it was and I presume it may have been Communion. He had another attack in a mall when he saw mannequins. There were times he would find a drop of blood on his pillow case when he woke up.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ewan (20th December 2022), JackMcThorn (28th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks

So it's time for a recent update to this thread. I have had some dreams since my last post but I was finding them to be rather insignificant and easy to forget upon waking up. Documenting this on the open forum has helped diminish some of the returns but I have been having the following nightmare, I think this is the third time in as many months and I am absolutely gripped in fear upon waking. I am hoping that this particular experience does not occur any longer.

I was in a large common area and connected kitchen. In the common area was an alternate place for me to sleep and when I laid down I saw across the room large hornets piercing through the sheet rock paper. They were approximately the size of a human hand and there were 3 of them clustered at the opening. I couldn't imagine how many more were inside the wall but I quickly moved to a sort of a studio bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, I could hear the hornets under the bed. I went to the door and turned around to investigate and there were two of them coming through the carpet. It was at this time I awoke consumed with fear.

I find that I do not feel pain; and usually I do not feel emotion but the fear was real both asleep and awake. I cannot think of a parallel reason for these events that might help me understand why. I did not dream in my youth or young adulthood; as I slept quite deeply back then.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ewan (20th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread