1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,345 times in 769 posts

Default Re: Elena Danaan …

Quote Posted by Pigtail Gurl (here)

She seems to be making stuff up, as per usual with anyone who is backed by Michael 'hoax king' Salla. I honestly gave up listening to the entire scene, apart from Starfire Tor. She really is the only person who doesn't make me vomit. Why, oh why, if someone is whizzing around the Cosmos do they never return with any proof? Zero. Zip. We are fed fairytales like children at bed time. If anyone wants to take me for a ride, they must let me return with some proof, or else what is the point exactly? Humans are not children. We need not be treated like them. I can sell you my book with hand drawn images sure, sure I can try to show you something I've seen. But if I'm being shipped around to other planets, but can offer zero proof at all, but claim religions disempower you by making 'you believe', then where is the difference? My 2 cents.

I cannot show you proof of my visions, but if I go on that UFO, I better come back with some good selfies.

Any aliens listening to me? Let me come with my I-phone. Thanks.
    Mhmmm. lol
    I thought something very similar myself.

I came through my experiences with a dormant spiritual skill activated. My phone may not work onboard a hyper dimensional craft, but it works just fine here in local space and with the assistance of a quartz crystal there is an ability ( now ) to open gateways through which I can transfer visual signals received in my experiences here to Earth space, our own place and time. The desire to do this has to be sooo strong -but we can come back with our own sort of proof of the reality we have experienced.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th March 2024), Heart to heart (15th March 2024), Inversion (15th March 2024), Kryztian (15th March 2024), Mercedes (25th March 2024), palehorse (15th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (15th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 times in 1,710 posts

Encyclopedia Galactica

Portraits of the Star Nations vol. I

From Andromeda to Canis Minor

by Elena Danaan

There's a video of Elena and Michael Salla in post #18. The illustrations of all the races take up half the book and are impressive. I felt there was a disproportionate number of races that could pass as Terrans. There’s a discrepancy with the description of the O’s in the book verses Emily Windsor-Cragg’s version. The existence of the Ciakahrr/Draco reminds me of wolves being released in Yellowstone as if they fulfill the same purpose. She wrote that the intergalactic seeder groups aim to imprint a galaxy. It seems a constant infusion of new Sim characters are required for the consciousness of the galactic core to absorb because AI's feed on data.

The Law of One
    Quote S41/P86. The simplest manifested being is light or a photon.

S54/P30. The nature of all energy is light. The origin of all energy is the action of free will upon love.

S64/P98. There is no other material except light.

S78/P26. The first distortion is free will, the second is love & third is light.
    Explanation of the different densities in The Law of One Material.

P6. The implant she has since childhood was upgraded to military grade. That way her Nordic contact Thor Han Eredyon could download data bundles she could unpack.

P7. It’s organized alphabetically by constellations and is only for our galactic sector 4 by the Galactic Alliance. It’s very similar to The Structure of the Physical Grand Universe.

P9-11. The Etherians are from the Andromeda galaxy aka Megopei. They’re called Tall Whites which encompasses various races. They do business with Nachtwaffen on Ceres and Luna and the now defunct Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC). They don’t do business with the Orion Nebu hive or the Ciakahrr empire. They’re part of a seeder program on earth and they can shapeshift.

P12-13. The O’s are from the Andromeda galaxy (Megopei) in the Oshuri triple star system. They’re 12th density collective consciousness and feed on radiation from their stars and phryll in the aether. The rendering resembles an octopus.

P14. The Maytre have an empire in Megopei that spans 77 worlds and are referred to as the Megopei Plague. They have an alliance with the Ciakahrr and Nebu. Their insignia is a black inverted triangle crossed by three lines on a red background. They and the Ciakahrr have inflicted the worst plagues on humanity to never allow us to exceed eight billion. In October 2021 the Galactic Federation cracked the code of the Nebu hive. They were members of Alliance of Six which were the Nebu, Ciakahrr, Kiily-Tokurt, Maytre, Solipsirai & Xrog Zeta Reticuli.

P38. The Zenate are comparable to the Jedi and their elders can reach up to 12th density. They created the Andromedan Council aka the Zenatean Alliance with over 150 evolved cultures. They have etheric glass ships with their smaller craft being diamond or crystalline. Their motherships are spherical and can be larger than small planets.

P49. The Zortu are from planet 7 in the Zort system and are a cyborg insectoid race that became slaves to the AI they created.

P51. The Taalmu are from planet Almu in the Anuma system and can teleport to any location in the universe. They have very strong electromagnetic field which can cause molecular disruption to others.

P55. The Yu-Er are from planet L in the Anuma system. They’re 7th density and prefer to be in a shapeless state as a moving cloud of purple and golden light. Density belts or suits can allow species from different densities to interact with each other.

P58. The Shungat live on a planet called Suy Kat in the Turi Turi system. Their planet produces Khor a crystallized mercury dioxide. It’s used in ship cores due to its piezoelectric property similar to quartz. The planet is comprised of 80% of that substance. The Galactic Federation has a permanent fleet around that world and is protected by a powerful frequency shield.

P62. The Minyel Ortaya are a human race from planet Oya-3 in the Oyminota system. Their skin exudes a natural floral scent that’s a frequency and not a perfume.

P67. The Hooz are a reptilian race from planet Mirgol in the Dondagat system. They make a cracking sound to communicate to those non-telepathic. This is common among Reptilian and Gray races and akin to dolphin sounds. The crackling can carry encoded bundles of information.

P70. Reptilian agents will dismantle any rebellion collapsing societies from the inside by instilling internal conflicts and division. The Ashtar Galactic Command are a roving fleet. Maybe that’s what Battlestar Galactica was based on.

P72. The Orow are a 6th density race from planet Nurayat in the Dondagat system and wear holographic jewelry.

P75. The Oniya Udun are a Reptilian race from planet Oniya in the Sarat Sasuk system. They’re members of the Galactic Federation of Worlds (GFW) and The Nataru (Milky Way) Guild of Merchants.

P78. There’s a peaceful race called Lamm.

P81. The Tengri-Tengri are from Planet Tengri in the Tengur system. On 03/11/22 the GFW gave Elena information that the James Web Telescope (JWT) would find signs of life in Trappist-1. In July of 2023 it did just that.

P82-83. On these two pages it shows six races on planet N-Nen in the Tengur System. One of them is called Nannu which is what Mork would say.

P86. The Marmur from planet Marmorat in the Tengur system have a territorial gene.

P92. There’s a Reptilian collective called The Corporate in the Alkorin system.

P109. The Ula Merratan from planet Y-Ula in the Ani Merratan system produce a blue ale called Ulat that made them rich.

P133. The Kootu are a sasquatch race from planet Amarra Kotu in the Azaran system. Maldek was destroyed by a war between the Anunnaki and The Alliance of Six.

P141. The Arek are from quadrant one of Nataru. They have a greater power than the Nebu and Ciakahrr empires. Anu signed a treaty with them and they’re feared throughout the galaxy.

P142. The Anunnaki are also known as The Anakh Empire.

P144. The human genome was first seeded in the Nataru Galaxy (Milky Way) in the Man system. It’s visible in the constellation Lyra.

P146. The Okkar from planet Tuberiat Ox in the Ox system trade a special mineral spice prized as a food luxury by human races throughout the galaxy.

P148. The Man system was seeded by scientists from the Intergalactic Confederation.

P155. The Sayahel from planet Assay 5 in Saya system knew through their time devices that the fate of the galaxy would change in the Sol system and a great evil empire would fall.

P159. In all cultures there are beings drawn to serve the destruction path instead of the creative path. Both poles of the dynamic of creator source are necessary to the functioning of the universe.

P160. Enlil wiped out most the earth in an apocalyptic cataclysm and points to the Younger Dryas event. The Ramay from planet Rama in the Ixtiel system taught the Mayans about astronomy and time. They could have contributed to their calendar. After they left the Mayans started blood sacrifices in their name. Enlil has a son named Ninnurta.

P162. The Archaiel from planet Shimah in the Ixtiel system are known for their music production.

P171. The Vyn from planet Vatuukat in the Vuurtah system have turned their world into an amusement center. The blue ale Ulat is poured into every glass, and they have holodecks.

P175. The Norm from planet Samogayat in the Goyan system trade a prized spice from poisonous flowers.

P176. The Ohora system was the first Anakh outpost. Anu and his followers came through a portal in the star Arcturus.

P180. It’s common for Anakh races to have plasma wings and six fingers. The Anakhim have cracked immortality with monoatomic gold and a complex alchemical process.

P184. The Ohorai from planet Ora in the Ohora system are 9th density. They’re part of a three Arctruian group with the other two being the Gladeai and Noo-Linni (Noolinns). They have spherical ships that can time travel.

P193. The Mineka from planet Horad in the Bulikad system are comparable to Amazons. They have the ability to become living portals that allow them to connect to the plasmic superconsciousness called The Nine who reside in the interuniversal void. Each of the elder priestesses are connected to one of The Nine.

P196. Insect races that fused themselves with technology are called Techtoids. There’s a something called the Betelgeuse Eban Hive.

P202-203. The Anak who resemble Grays smell like rotten rust. The Draco use infiltration, implantation of Terrans in a Ciakahrr agenda to take over the planet. They were involved in the Dulce incidents.

P212. The Murtaal from planet Meliron in the Korena system extract a spice from rock.

P214. The Sumaru from planet Inkur in the Korena system research and archive the galactic history of the Anakh people who answer to Anu.

P216. The Nebu are a powerful super hive.

P220. The Yuley from planet Eyatta in the Korena system are an aquatic race and their ships are filled with water from their home world.

P229. The Ye Hatarin from planet Harin in the Juviatan system developed research into high alchemy or great universal alchemy. An Is-Be is a light body.

P251. The Nebu empire crumbled due to an AI virus introduced by the Galactic Federation of Worlds (GFW) into the Orion superhive. That sounds like the script for the movie I Robot.

P256. The typical Gray invasion by hybridization aims to assimilate a population into a hive. That sounds like Elon’s Neuralink. See also The Threat: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda & Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity.

P259. There are stargate trading hubs.

P261. The Ustan from planet Ustalart in the Lor system sell synthetic food to fleets of the GFW. It has a higher quality to atomic replicators.

P262. The Ymtaal Sassu from planet Sas 4 in the Sassuyel system is a water world and they power their cities with the dynamics of waves.

P268. The Shena from planet Shat Akat Tu in the Muri Urubah system naturally radiate an interdimensional field which can feel uncomfortable to others.

P271. The Udu from planet Fara 65 in the F-65 system are a Gray race and their skin has a fungal protective layer which emits an unpleasant odor. Hive collectives are valuable assets in space conflicts because their ships can move swiftly like a flock of birds.

P273. Carbon based lifeforms are the most widespread in the Natau galaxy. Others are silicon, sulfuric acid and ammonium.

P275. The Y-Zan from planet Ashorath in the F-65 system are a cyborg race which developed a notion of free will. The Udu who created them freed them and they continued to mine for them because it was all they knew. It sounds like an episode of Stargate SG-1 called Enemy Mine.

P277. The Shoyam Kunju from planet Ythkor IV in the Shunteye system is 1011.11 light years from earth. That looks like a date. They’re one of the oldest races in Nataru.

P278. The Kharriel from planet Orgona in the Sharagola system are originally an offshoot from the Man K-62 historical exodus after the Ciakahrr empire devasted that star system in what would be remembered all throughout the galaxy as the dreadful Lyran wars.

P281. The Myiut are from planet IV in the Tan Tan system 464.79 light years from earth and live in floating cities in a gas giant.

P287. The goal of the Seeders is to imprint the galaxy.

P288. The Krytton are from planet Krytta in the Marmaraj system 130.20 light years away from earth. They have artificial consciousness metaverses. Maybe that’s where Mark Rockefeller got the name Metaverse/Meta.

P291. The Shuri Shuri are a human insectoid race from planet Kargohlat in the Manshuri system. Resilience and stubbornness are typically the hallmarks of a hive such as their invasive one.

P296. The Xerekut from planet Xerek-Eret in the Zel system are a copper based lifeform.

P312. The Syruu from planet Thulayan in the Thula system work with starseeds on earth to activate their potential.

P318. Planet Ashtari/Nibiru in the Thula system is the home of the Anakh Empire or Old Empire. It’s the gateway to a parallel plane where the emperor resides. The dimension is named Nibiru by the Anakhim after their original home world in the galaxy Uraeia. EA/Enki also named his ship Nibiru II after it. The Anakh emperor is Anu Atta Ra or Anu High Supreme Leader. They migrated here from their Nibiru located in Uraeia. They first settled in the Bootes constellation near the Arcturus vortex. Later the empire was relocated to Sirius B star system. Kent Dunn said on the Goldfish Report that the world is controlled from under Brazil and the Congo. There’s a city in the Congo called Kamina which anagrams to Anakim.

P326. The Bashurians from planet Bashuri in the Hargocol system are a humanoid race with green skin. They’re known for holographic theater productions which are a thriving industry in the galaxy.

P330. The Ysys from planet Ys in the Shimeri system have spiritual ship schools. Earth children have seen these beings.

P336. The Council of Alnilam was formally known as The Council of Five.

P338. The Artaalu are from planet Shiiam 2 in the Elevena system. The helmets they wear resemble the ones depicted in the Tron movie(s). An example is on the cover of her book in post #18.

List of races in the book:

Etherians, O’s, Maytre, X-Tykut, Iota Ar Ar, Egonari, Wu Hon Waat, Zatrax, Kyriami, Zygon, Otturi, Yahuel, Lygon, Zelaan, Zenate, Mayalkani, Horgon, Lahmir, Zeeleti, Taalmu, Aluda, Yu-Er, Yehel, Shungat, Lili-Ot, Minyel Ortaya, Gerahel, Hooz, Anasii, Orow, Omiya Udun, Sillu, Aegion, Lamm, Tengri Tengri, Nannu, Adayul, Marmur, Yuru-Viili, Ormong, Oroz, Onhorai, Akhori, Takhori, Ergalu, Dartha, Markhat Collective, Ma-Q’o, Oroguni, Ula Maerratan, Kale Nia, K-Mok, Mul, Kereix Ekka Uttumanda, Klarion, Zimux, Laru Kai, Urumir, Zadu, Kootu, Merion, Shayaal, Arek, Anatteus, Taalar, Okkar, Tria Vorolian, Trug, Ortaal, Satahel, Morgurai, Eshuit, Ramay, Archaeiel, Eyel, Sephrys, Gemmorion Shii, Argunti, Fiachru, Vyn, Nurmag, Oozulul, Min Tu, Taal, Murdrat, Sheerekuyu, Norm, Anakh, Ohorai, Glaideai, Noo-Lin, Kahim, Elfaff, Mineka, Zuguri, Sipekat Turu, Seil, Ezegort, Anak, Korendi, Onoori, Zygomanti Laan, Vantaal, Murtaal, Sumaru, Jiyal, Khree, Orimmaru, Yuley, Shy Ger Horami, Ethryll, Lohm Kodo, Uduk, Ye Hatarin, Ulav shemtu Nani, Tash, Ragad, Shuu Kraeyu, Sattar, Mazarek, Shrug, Lerb Erket, Ezran, Yudul, Vrego, Volon, Sibur, Sansan, Ustan, Ymtaal Sassu, Morekat, Sheymangenkuk, Shena, Udu, Summati, Y-Zan, Shoyam Kunju, Kharriel, Myiut, Taaril, Tau-Shan Sharakin, Or-Shan Shiluvath, Krytton, Shuri Shuri, Phi, Mwydin Mendora, Xerekut, Ushun, Taal Ghiar, Uherians, Katay, Uraman, Kayzar, Urmah, Uliat, Syruu, T-Ashkeru, T-Ashkeru-Sharuu, Anakhim, Nommo, Eredai-San, Ashun, Bashurians, Attakan, Ysys, Eldari, Ginvo, Artaalu & Omintakut.
    Last edited by Inversion; 25th March 2024 at 02:24.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Mari (25th March 2024), Mercedes (25th March 2024), Olaf (25th March 2024), Yoda (25th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #23
    Greenland Avalon Member Pilutaq's Avatar
    Thanks

Alien Technologi. Spaceship Build, Phryll, UFO Disclosure. Dan Willis Elena Danaan Dani Henderson

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Inversion (26th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 times in 1,710 posts

These two videos tell a story that's similar to the one told by Elena in her book Encyclopedia Galactica. It covers Ciakahrr/Draco activities and ancient conflicts. They seem to generate flux like an MMA referee ending a fight that lacks action.

03/04/24 (21:10) Part 1

Quote Journey into the enigmatic depths of a forbidden cosmic history, hidden within another dimension and universe. Across the vast expanse of the galaxy, witness the emergence of the very first humanoid beings in all universes, as they rise from obscurity united in their unwavering resolve to protect their homes and safeguard the heritage of their civilizations.

Delve into the ancient chronicles of the cosmos, revealing the forgotten tales and lost lore that shape the fabric of existence itself. This is not merely a saga; it is the untold history of the universe, waiting to be unveiled and discovered.
    03/10/24 (19:54) Part 2

Quote Journey into the depths of a forbidden cosmic history, hidden within a relative dimension and universe. Across the vast expanse of the galaxy, witness the emergence of the very first humanoid beings in all universes, as they rise from obscurity united in their unwavering resolve to protect their homes and safeguard the heritage of their civilizations.

Delve into the ancient chronicles of the cosmos, revealing the forgotten tales and lost lore that shape the fabric of existence itself. This is not merely a saga; it is the untold history of the universe, waiting to be unveiled and discovered.

To discover more on this topic, we ask you to keep an open mind and do your research on this narrative and dive deep.

It is prominent to note all information is not always 100% accurate, especially with time frames. However, the ancient tablets and akashic records are the closest we can get to the truth.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

wegge (6th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2