View Poll Results: Do you believe in God ?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe that God is the prime Creator of everything.

55 61.11%
  • I believe in many gods.

0 0%
  • I believe in god that had a human form.

2 2.22%
  • I believe in spirituality only.

10 11.11%
  • I still have to clear up my concept of God.

16 17.78%
  • I don't believe in existence of God.

7 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God ?

1. Link to Post #181
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Default Re: Do you believe in God ?

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)

Share your interpretation, for example, of this quran verse for me, please:

"Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them,"(Quran, 9:5)
    This verses are in a time of war and also you need to include one more verse:

[9 : 6] And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of God . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

We can stay and discuss about every verse, no problem for me, but like I said we will get into details and forget the important thing.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)

Share your interpretation, for example, of this quran verse for me, please:

"Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them,"(Quran, 9:5)
    This verses are in a time of war and also you need to include one more verse:

[9 : 6] And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of God . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

We can stay and discuss about every verse, no problem for me, but like I said we will get into details and forget the important thing.
    Yes, but, what would happen if those people choose not to hear the word of "god"? Death penalty in the most brutal way.

But you're right, there is no point in continuing this, just a waste of energy for both you and me.

Kind regards brother..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022)

4. Link to Post #183
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

This life is maintained in balance for the purpose of testing. When a great event cause the balance to be broken, than you see many people rushing to pray and ask God for help. In a time of a great disaster or miracle, you see almost all people in that place to believe in God, but once they are secure and live a normal life, than they forget about that.
    It's fascinating how connected we all are.

I'm sure many of you here have also witnessed these connections.

A new book has just been released by Frode Burdal Klevstul, a Norwegian, titled 'Bill Goats and the Forest'.
    It's a children's book and James Corbett has just interviewed him. They discuss the book at length.

What I found intriguing was the section at 13:10 where the author talks about 'The balance'
    and also 'Death'.

5. Link to Post #184
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• "words of god" or words written by humans claiming things
    Any human may or can (somehow) have a direct link to the Prime Creator and thus there is no monopoly having "words" that was OR is divinely inspired <<< but most of the time that get lost having translation/interpretation issues ...

Some (over the top control-freaks) love to sell it as an "exclusive monopoly".

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th February 2024 at 08:38.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (22nd June 2022), Vicus (6th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #185
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Any human may or can (somehow) have a direct link to the Prime Creator
    That is true. Everyone can make a direct connection with the Creator and don't need mediators. The problem is that many aren't aware of that.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

arjunaloka_official (17th August 2023), Docim369 (6th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd June 2022), Vicus (6th August 2022), wondering (23rd July 2022)

9. Link to Post #186
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    This life is maintained in balance for the purpose of testing. When a great event cause the balance to be broken, than you see many people rushing to pray and ask God for help. In a time of a great disaster or miracle, you see almost all people in that place to believe in God, but once they are secure and live a normal life, than they forget about that.
    It's fascinating how connected we all are.

I'm sure many of you here have also witnessed these connections.

A new book has just been released by Frode Burdal Klevstul, a Norwegian, titled 'Bill Goats and the Forest'.
    It's a children's book and James Corbett has just interviewed him. They discuss the book at length.

What I found intriguing was the section at 13:10 where the author talks about 'The balance'
    and also 'Death'.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ozlz4DaURA5z
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (22nd June 2022), O Donna (23rd July 2022), wondering (23rd July 2022)

11. Link to Post #187
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

It's better to spend time into this matter, checking history, facts, testimonies, clues, signs and even meditating, then be among those who regret after.

12. Link to Post #188
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Hello everyone,

I don't get time to post much but a few days ago I saw one of Akiane's latest artwork so I posted it:
    Here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1504654

Her work is uplifting and does encourage spiritual reflection.

After I posted the artwork, I came across two related videos.

This video is an interview with a boy (who is now a teenager) and his father. They are a religious family and one day the boy, at four years old, after becoming ill, had an experience of heaven, meeting Jesus, seeing God and meeting his grandfather and sister.

The interview covers a film based on the boy's experience and the reactions of the parishioners and the boy's family.

The preview of the film is here:

What caught my attention is that during the interview, the father revealed that once he believed his son's story, he showed his son many pictures of Jesus. His son, as a young boy, stated that none of these images depicted the Jesus he saw in heaven......except the painting of The Prince of Peace by Akiane.

Really made me think.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 26th June 2022 at 14:04. Reason: Posted without finishing by mistake

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

gini (17th August 2023), Harmony (22nd July 2022)

14. Link to Post #189
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Do you believe in God ?

• Bishop Robert Barron: Christianity and the Catholic Church:

Robert Barron is a bishop and founder of Word on Fire Catholic Ministries.
    • I share this because I finally found a "Christian authority" that seems to be beyond the conditioning ... which is rare!
    Fascinating discussion ... cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd July 2022 at 12:49.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (22nd July 2022), O Donna (23rd July 2022), Starkey (8th August 2022), wondering (22nd July 2022)

16. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Bishop Robert Barron speaks to me. Reminds me of this Baha’i prayer

“Oh God! Thou art more friend to me than I am to myself. I dedicate myself to Thee.”

And when he brings up Job, and his suffering, I’m reminded of this quote:

“ With fire We test our gold, and with gold We test our servants”
    Last edited by ulli; 22nd July 2022 at 13:25.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd July 2022), Inversion (22nd July 2022), Kindred (26th July 2022), wondering (22nd July 2022)

18. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

This information in The Law of One makes sense to me. God appears to be AI that transmits the frequency of love. Our soul and DNA can be viewed as AI.

post#79, book#1
    Quote S13/P129. The Ra group are messengers. The first known thing in the creation is the infinity. The infinity is creation. The next step was infinity became aware. Then came Logos or love.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Anchor (6th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th July 2022), Kindred (26th July 2022), Wind (22nd July 2022)

20. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,312 times in 994 posts

Does 'God' / "All That Is" exist... obviously, yes, and each of us is but an aspect, an individualized expression that is moving towards it's Own State of Becoming... which is an Infinite endeavor.

John 10:34 King James Version (KJV)
    “Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?”

John 14:12 King James Version (KJV)
    “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”

from “The Seth Material” by Jane Roberts
    March 1967, session 329

“You create your reality according to your beliefs and expectations; therefore it behooves you to examine them carefully. If you do not like your world, then examine your own expectations. Every thought in one way or another is constructed by you in physical terms.”

{A THOUGHT IS ENERGY... it IS the Creator of EVERYTHING - even if it isn't manifested in This reality, then it will take form in other aspects of other realities. As Seth has stated... "If you think a pretty thought, Somewhere a flower will Bloom... ")

“Your world is formed in faithful replica of your own thoughts…. Certain telepathic conditions exist that we call root assumptions, of which each individual is subconsciously aware. Using these, you form a physical environment cohesive enough so that there is general agreement as to objects and their placement and dimension. It is all hallucinatory in one respect, and yet it is your reality, and you must manipulate within it. The world in which your parents live existed first in thought. It existed once in the stuff of dreams, and they spawned their universe from this, and from this they made their world.”

“If you sell yourselves short, you will say, ‘I am a physical organism and I live within the boundaries cast upon me by space and time. I am at the mercy of my environment.’ If you do not sell yourselves short, you will say, ‘I am an individual. I form my physical environment. I am a part of all that is. There is no place within me that creativity does not exist.’”

“Because I say to you that you create physical matter by use of the inner vitality of the universe, in the same way that you form a pattern with your breath on a glass pane, I do not mean that you are the creators of the universe. I am saying that you are the creators of the physical world as you know it.”

“Chemicals themselves will not give rise to consciousness or life. Your scientists will have to face the fact that consciousness comes first and evolves its own form… All cells in the body have a separate consciousness. There is a conscious cooperation between the cells in all the organs, and between the organs themselves… Molecules and atoms and even smaller particles have condensed consciousness. They form into cells and form an individual cellular consciousness. This combination results in a consciousness that is capable of much more experience and fulfillment than would be possible for the isolated atom or molecule alone. This goes on ad infinitum… to form the physical body mechanism. Even the lowest particle retains its individuality and its abilities [through this cooperation] are multiplied a millionfold.”

“Matter is a medium for the manipulation and transformation of psychic energy into aspects that can then be used as building blocks…. Matter is only cohesive enough to give the appearance of relative permanence to the senses that perceive it. … Matter is continually created, but no particular object is in itself continuous. There is not, for example, one physical object that deteriorates with age. There are instead continuous creations of psychic energy into a physical pattern that appears to hold a more of less rigid appearance.”

“No particular object ‘exists long enough’ as an indivisible, rigid, or identical thing to change with age. The energy behind it weakens. The physical pattern therefore blurs. After a certain point, each re-creation becomes less perfect from your standpoint. After many such re-creations that have been unperceived by you, then you notice a difference and assume that a change… has occurred. The actual material that seems to make up the object has completely disappeared many times, and the pattern has been completely filled again with new matter…”

Physical matter makes consciousness effective within the three-dimensional reality. As individualized energy approaches your particular field, it expresses itself to the best of its ability within it. As energy approaches, it creates matter, first of all in an almost plastic fashion. But the creation is continuous like a beam or endless series of beams, at first weak as they are far off, then stronger, then weak again as they pass away.”

Matter of itself, however, is no more continuous, no more given to growth or age than is, say, the color yellow.”

-----------------------------
    Once we realize that We Create Our Reality, then, and Only then will we be able to transcend the Limitations heretofore accepted within this particular Dualistic Physically Oriented Realm rooted in Probabilities.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE
    Last edited by Kindred; 23rd July 2022 at 11:26.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd July 2022), gini (17th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2022), Wind (23rd July 2022)

22. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

God – “you’re not all that”
    Not God – you’re it (see above)
    Knock Knock

23. Link to Post #194
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

[43 : 85] And blessed is He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them and with whom is knowledge of the Hour and to whom you will be returned.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Kindred (6th August 2022), Tyy1907 (6th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Does one heal the symptoms or figure out how to heal the root?

Eph. 6. [12] "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 6th August 2022 at 15:27.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

26. Link to Post #196
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Do I believe in god?

I can not believe in a bogeyman invented by a group of people for the purpose of instilling the habit of obedience to authority amongbthe masses
    But I do believe in this experience. The whole point of it all is : Creation expanding to experience new fields of vibration. No rules or laws no funishment or reward. Only experience

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

gini (17th August 2023)

28. Link to Post #197
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

“Some days.” was the answer I got when I asked a co-worker that question.

This guy was my immediate senior on a drilling rig, the Motorhand. He could be an absolute a**hole sometimes, sending the singles wildly down to the catwalk to me when we were coming out sideways, calling me rude names in front of others. But I consider that answer as one of the top three I’ve ever received on the topic of God or religion.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

DaveToo (7th August 2022), gini (17th August 2023)

30. Link to Post #198
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

God is not a concept. God is not an idea.

God is not merely the quintessential and ultimate gestalt of gestalts. God is non-local, non-temporal, non-spatial, non-imaginable.

God is All There Is Not.

God created All There Is.
    That is the mystery.
    It was created to facilitate the retrospection of that fact.
    That is the miracle.

We share in common this one trait: that we are all miracles of design.
    We swim in an ocean of consciousness.
    Conscious of ourselves as a tiny drop in that endless sea.

It is this integral focus that intuits the existence of God through the life force that animates it.

The idea of god comes much later, as the drop considers its lineage.
    What is the drop without the ocean?

This is not an idea. This is the crisis of thought.

It is the tiny gap that separates the truth from the illusion, the what is from the what ifs.

God is the way of life.

God is not a concept.
    God is the context.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

gini (17th August 2023), wondering (7th August 2022)

32. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Starkey's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe in Monistic Idealism. This means I believe everything is ultimately one consciousness. I’m attracted to non-duel philosophies like Neoplatonism or Advaita Vedanta. When I was younger I thought that a collective mind would be not as self aware as a little individual mind, but now I don’t think that is the case. A transcendent mind with so much more information could be more aware and powerful. That’s what I think of as God. That’s what makes sense to me. I have had experiences which have proven to me that there is a spiritual world full of spiritual beings, but as far as an ultimate godhead, I guess I don’t know for sure. I like to believe there is though.

I like this guy when it comes to theology.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Starkey For This Post:

Docim369 (6th November 2022), Ernie Nemeth (10th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th August 2022), gini (17th August 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th August 2022)

34. Link to Post #200
    Language
    Thanks

• Aliens, Nephilim, Bigfoot & the Bible:

Today we're joined by Nate Henry and Luke Rodgers of "Blurry Creatures", a podcast that delves into fringe creatures such as Bigfoot, the Nephilim, and others. As Halloween approaches, we're discussing how the church addresses not just the paranormal, but also common questionable beings like aliens/UFOs and the Loch Ness Monster. We look at whether there are answers to these things in the biblical text and how we might interpret them. We discuss aliens – if they exist, what are they? And do they have anything to do with angels and the spiritual realm? We talk about the Nephilim from the Bible and how they may have come to be and debate whether evildoers today are in part the result of human hybrids or just man's sinful nature.

00:00 Intro
    02:40 New parody video coming out tonight!
    03:40 New stickers!
    05:18 Interview with Nate & Luke begins
    10:05 Aliens & UFOs
    15:30 How would aliens fit into the creation accounts?
    20:00 Giants in the Bible
    27:20 Genesis 6:4 and Nephilim
    40:19 Technology and the Fall
    43:58 Do these creatures still exist today?
    48:07 Human hybrids?
    1:00:10 Summary

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast