View Poll Results: Do you believe in God ?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe that God is the prime Creator of everything.

55 61.11%
  • I believe in many gods.

0 0%
  • I believe in god that had a human form.

2 2.22%
  • I believe in spirituality only.

10 11.11%
  • I still have to clear up my concept of God.

16 17.78%
  • I don't believe in existence of God.

7 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God ?

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Do you believe in God ?

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Now this is my culture, as a Babylonian Englishman and who would fault me for spending my money on modern rubbish that keeps me in an infant state cool modern things that impress people*1? So I thought I was a believer but I see how much I have to learn yet. Jesus wasn't a Christian and when does worshipping a cross become idle worship? In the early stories of Abraham idles have a starring role (in a bad way). People might ask "what would Jesus do?" but look back and ask: what would Abraham have said about Christian idles? Sorry I'm having too much fun with this. I identify as a Christian and I own a crucifix, although on increasing reflection I don't hold it half as sacred as my own humble believing.

*1 I don't really buy 'cool stuff', I just bought 300L of manure, some chicken shĩt and calcium chloride to make activated charcoal for water filters. And a ludicrous amount of sugar to make preserve. Ok, fair enough, the manure and chicken **** is actually cool

There is a common misuse of the word "idol", an idol isn't merely an image or an item associated with something of someone, an idol is (usually) a kind of statue that has been used in a pagan occult practice in which a particular spirit is made to dwell or be trapped in the "statue".

This why they are brought food & incense etc, too appease the spirit & ask for favours.

In Christianity images and forms are just a representation & at times a kind of focus for prayer etc, not idols. This is an old argument that has been used against Christians for a long time, just like the mistaken claim that Catholics worship the Blessed Virgin.

No amount of kneeling & praying before a cross or icon can make it into an idol, veneration is not the same as idolatry, because there is no entity in the object.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Docim369 (10th June 2022), Matthew (9th June 2022), Miller (9th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    No amount of kneeling & praying before a cross or icon can make it into an idol, veneration is not the same as idolatry, because there is no entity in the object.

Fair enough! I will quibble that I don't remember Jesus talking about worship or praying before a cross. We got the the lords prayer and something about bread and wine to remember him by, not the crucifix. Yet the cross is elevated to magical item status, as if it means something objectively. Reminds me of the Mormon underwear, that carries the Masonic symbol, which Mormons 'trust' as magical protection from God; there was me thinking the armour of God was built from subjective traits, and good habits, not objective clothes. I see this projection onto objects as a spiritual 'gotcha' - just bantering here, shooting the breeze

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th June 2022), Spiral (9th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Religion was created by humans. Originally, it was fine but became
    corrupted by humans.
    Humans were created by the Anannaki (most likely) who came to Earth.

The vastness of space is beyond our human understanding because of
    endless possibilities.
    We are specks on Earth which is a speck in our solar system which is
    a speck in one of countless (any ones guess) universes.

We don't know anything of real significance beyond our small
    Earth existence, but if we survive we can learn for the rest of
    eternity.
    Last edited by East Sun; 9th June 2022 at 21:30.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th June 2022), Matthew (9th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

Fair enough! I will quibble that I don't remember Jesus talking about worship or praying before a cross. We got the the lords prayer and something about bread and wine to remember him by, not the crucifix. Yet the cross is elevated to magical item status, as if it means something objectively. Reminds me of the Mormon underwear, that carries the Masonic symbol, which Mormons 'trust' as magical protection from God; there was me thinking the armour of God was built from subjective traits, and good habits, not objective clothes. I see this projection onto objects as a spiritual 'gotcha' - just bantering here, shooting the breeze

There has been much discussion over the Cross, and it obviously would have been something with a far more visceral meaning than the kind of meaning it has now, originally they used the sign of the fish https://www.christianitytoday.com/hi...sh-symbol.html.

Maybe the "magical item status" is a lot of Hollywood's doing ?

The magic underpants really are something else lol, there is a big Christian forum that allows all branches a place, but they have to have a special section for that particular group ......

The Cross being the sign of His death and what that means (along with the resurrection) was always the most important important part of Christianity and of the Christian calendar, so it's not surprising the church adopted it as its main symbol. There are a lot of things within Christianity that Jesus didn't actually tell his disciples to do, in Catholicism that is called Church Tradition & it's all carefully defined in the Catechism along with the reasons behind each thing.

Christmas has only become what it has with the decline of Christianity as a practised religion & the rise of consumerism IMO.

On another tack, I could have clicked three of the votes, "I believe that God is the prime Creator of everything", "I believe in god that had a human form", and "I still have to clear up my concept of God".... no one can have a concept of God that doesn't need work, we are never going to get to a finished version of that surely ?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Docim369 (10th June 2022), Matthew (9th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    That's great food for thought, thanks for breaking the bread. As I was writing about cross worship above I was also thinking how the saints probably would have worshipped with a cross so what do I know?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Spiral (9th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by ian33 (here)
    i believe that man created god in his own image...to control the masses through brainwashing...cunning confidence tricksters...
    just my perception, unimportant in the scheme of things
    Definitely evidence suggesting that.

Ironically, a created god is no god at all. So then, 'what' was created?

The question...Another way of saying....

The rabbit hole goes deeper. Pass go(d) and collect your $200.

False bottom (Concealment device), portrayed as the bottom, qualifies as a created god.
    Knock Knock

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

DaveToo (9th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2022), haroldsails (9th June 2022), Mashika (9th June 2022), Matthew (9th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

In many ways God/religion is a cop out because you don't have to think, you just need to believe and that's it.

We got into this dystopian nightmare for the past two years because most people around the world didn't think, they simply believed what their governments/health advisors/big pharma companies told them.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

East Sun (9th June 2022), Mashika (9th June 2022), O Donna (10th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

The Roman Church came about because the Roman Empire was
    deteriorating and Emperor Constantine 1 decided to join with
    the Christians they were throwing to lions. So, they joined
    forces, the Romans and the Pope of that time to become
    controllers of the people (Christians), us humans who are so gullible
    we have bought it for thousands of years.

Spirituality without the controllers would be fine for me at least.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

DaveToo (10th June 2022), Mashika (9th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Hi all, pls check this website and link:
    https://chanyuan.org/guide/db4930149...2910f005716da3

The Greatest Creator surely exists. HE is awesome. I love HIM best. Without Him, I would be dead at least three times.
    Only Xuefeng and Lifechanyuan can totally and truly explain who the Greatest Creator is.
    Believe it or not, your heart and my real sharings will show you the facts.
    May the Greatest Creator bless all of us all the time.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 9th June 2022 at 22:31.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Mashika (9th June 2022), O Donna (10th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,506 times in 4,009 posts

What do you mean, "God"?

Until someone explains this to me, I would say I cannot converse with you.

Generally, no.

If it has to do with a "Creator", no, in fact I would be prone to say that we dispose of this and replace it.

Granted, there might be come conception of "God" that is interested in something other than "the Creator", and perhaps I could deal with that view.

"Creation" as a verb, which one does oneself, could perhaps be more satisfying.

But I would say that 90% of what has been expressed to me in this name is pure Satanic garbage. That is my reaction to scriptures and their adherents. By fixing on "the Creator", it seems to me you are not doing anything other than "devil worship".

That is closer to my understanding, that those who kowtow to "God" are in fact agents of the devil.

Jesus never believed in "God", he spoke of "Abba", and this is not what I hear coming forward.

Can someone help me out here? Is it that "God" = "unknown"?

Until this gets sorted, I would have to say no, certainly not, I don't believe in God, I know for a fact how hypnotism works, and that thing is not welcome in the setting.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Anchor (10th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    In many ways God/religion is a cop out because you don't have to think, you just need to believe and that's it.

We got into this dystopian nightmare for the past two years because most people around the world didn't think, they simply believed what their governments/health advisors/big pharma companies told them.
    The ones that use it as a crutch and a crutch only will still only get meager results cause they likely won't believe in themselves. Believing in the self is an important ingredient I've learned. The Divine must let your choice to have a low opinion of yourself to stand.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

22. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    What do you mean, "God"?
    Exactly the issue.

--

I propose a definition of God - but its going to be a concept and the approach is a bit cryptic, then with that I will attempt the poll. I don't usually bother with the concept, but this thread is good and engaging so I want to give it a shot and I felt I was lazy in my first comment on this thread.

We might approach the concept of "God" by looking at the contrast to how we define ourselves, and then everything that is not that and then, take into account that the other-selves (of which you, are one) doing the exact same thing actually implies that there isn't much difference between the two.

Also, I'm not sure that there are a lot of alternatives to this approach, except maybe listening or reading what others proclaim what God is or is not and how one should behave in relation to that which is stated to be God and deciding to agree with them and basically have faith in their utterances, or not. Generally the idea behind proclaiming what God is or is not comes with an agenda of belittling the listener and encouraging subservience. Its almost always a trap and it is one I will never be ensnared by.

The only person who can know for sure what "God" is, and the only person for whom that knowledge is relevant is me and I cannot know it by reading or listening to the words of another.

So, if you want to see how I got to the concept, then proceed as follows and do not take anyone's word for it other than yourself.

( This is written first person as I think it, obviously you adapt for yourself for your own train of thought. - otherwise it will just be you listing to another idiot like me defining God and you should not listen to them! )

We will define two sets.

Set 1) As I think I am, I think therefore I am, I thought therefore I was, I will think and therefore I will be and so I can identify what is me and this is exclusively the content of set 1.

Set 2) Everything else. Literally, set 2 is everything in existence other than that which is defined 1.

Now what?

There are few ways this can go.

Depending on your perspective, God is composed of Set 2, both Set 2 and Set 1, or just Set 1.

If hypothetically I am NOT God, then God is contained in Set 2.

Now let there be another person who thinks that way. From my perspective they are in Set 2 and immediately I see that from each of our perspectives My set 1 and their set 1 are different. It has to be that way because what I see as my 1 is necessarily contained in their 2 - unless they are one of those rare ones that see no distinction between 1 and 2 and their set 1 is contained in my set 2.

This IMPLIES that God is both 1 and 2 and that we are all connected and we are perspectives of God. Not only that we can talk to each-other about it as perspectives as God.

And, this is actually how I define the concept of "God".

All is one.

So with that concept and definition let's review the poll assertions and see if we can press the buttons.

Quote I believe that God is the prime Creator of everything.
    I might be able to choose this one. However, it isn't sufficiently qualified. Creation is an ongoing process and if I were to put a name to that, I would fall on my law of one teaching and call it "the one infinite creator". I do believe that God is the one infinite creator.

Quote I believe in many gods.
    No, cant choose this. All is one and there is just one of that.

Quote I believe in god that had a human form.
    I can't choose this simply because I cant actually understand the sentence. How do we mean Human? Human to me is a vehicle with material biology together with infinite and elaborate layers of multi-dimensional energy - it isn't clear if the spiritual component was included or not in the statement. I think the structure of (an authentic) human is patterned on "God" and this may be why (for example) the bible refers to man being made in the image of the creator.

Quote I believe in spirituality only.
    I do not and since there are things which are not spiritual, this is impossible to choose.

Quote I still have to clear up my concept of God.
    I wont be choosing this for the reasons stated above.

Quote I don't believe in existence of God.
    I cant pick this because the opposite is true.

As the concept of "God" I work with is best summarized as "the one infinite creator" and that we are all one, all connected and all part of that God, and on equal terms, no subservience of lesser station, and with all the responsibility that implies - and that is what I believe, so with my definition of the concept of God, then "Yes -I believe in God" would be a true statement - but there was no direct option for that. So, I'll pick option 1 with the above qualification.

Do you believe in God?

Yes, yes I do.

I am God, You are God. All is one and everything is God. I believe in me, and I believe in you and I believe we are all one infinite, perpetual ongoing, timeless creation of ourselves.

Anchor.
    Last edited by Anchor; 10th June 2022 at 07:30.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (10th June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th June 2022)

24. Link to Post #73
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    What do you mean, "God"?
    Exactly the issue.

--

I propose a definition of God - but its going to be a concept and the approach is a but cryptic, then with that I will attempt the poll. I don't usually bother with the concept, but this thread is good and engaging so I want to give it a shot and I felt I was lazy in my first comment on this thread.

We might approach the concept of "God" by looking at the contrast to how we define ourselves, and then everything that is not that and then, take into account that the other-selves (of which you, are one) doing the exact same thing actually implies that there isn't much difference between the two.

Also, I'm not sure that there are a lot of alternatives to this approach, except maybe listening or reading what others proclaim what God is or is not and how one should behave in relation to that which is stated to be God and deciding to agree with them and basically have faith in their utterances, or not. Generally the idea behind proclaiming what God is or is not comes with an agenda of belittling the listener and encouraging subservience. Its almost always a trap and it is one I will never be ensnared by.

The only person who can know for sure what "God" is, and the only person for whom that knowledge is relevant is me and I cannot know it by reading or listening to the words of another.

So, if you want to see how I got to the concept, then proceed as follows and do not take anyone's word for it other than yourself.

( This is written first person as I think it, obviously you adapt for yourself for your own train of thought. - otherwise it will just be you listing to another idiot like me defining God and you should not listen to them! )

We will define two sets.

Set 1) As I think I am, I think therefore I am, I thought therefore I was, I will think and therefore I will be and so I can identify what is me and this is exclusively the content of set 1.

Set 2) Everything else. Literally, set 2 is everything in existence other than that which is defined 1.

Now what?

There are few ways this can go.

Depending on your perspective, God is composed of Set 2, both Set 2 and Set 1, or just Set 1.

If hypothetically I am NOT God, then God is contained in Set 2.

Now let there be another person who thinks that way. From my perspective they are in Set 2 and immediately I see that from each of our perspectives My set 1 and thier set 1 are different. It has to be that way because what I see as my 1 is necessarily contained in their 2 - unless they are one of those rare ones that see no distinction between 1 and 2 and their set 1 is contained in my set 2.

This IMPLIES that God is both 1 and 2 and that we are all connected and we are perspectives of God. Not only that we can talk to eachother about it as perspectives as God.

And, this is actually how I define the concept of "God".

All is one.

So with that concept and definition let's review the poll assertions and see if we can press the buttons.

Quote I believe that God is the prime Creator of everything.
    No, I cant choose this. For that to happen there has to be a point in time before creation, and this is not the way it works. Creation is an ongoing process and if I were to put a name to that, I would fall on my law of one teaching and call it "the one infinite creator"

Quote I believe in many gods.
    No, cant choose this. All is one and there is just one of that.

Quote I believe in god that had a human form.
    I can't choose this simply because I cant actually understand the sentence. How do we mean Human? Human to me is a vehicle with material biology together with infinite and elaborate layers of multi-dimensional energy - it isn't clear if the spiritual component was included or not in the statement. I think the structure of (an authentic) human is patterned on "God" and this may be why (for example) the bible refers to man being made in the image of the creator.

Quote I believe in spirituality only.
    I do not and since there are things which are not spiritual, this is impossible to choose.

Quote I still have to clear up my concept of God.
    I wont be choosing this for the reasons stated above.

Quote I don't believe in existence of God.
    I cant pick this because the opposite is true. As the concept of "God" I work with is best summarized as "the one infinite creator" and that we are all one, all connected and all part of that God, and on equal terms, no subservience of lesser station, and with all the responsibility that implies - and that is what I believe, so with my definition of the concept of God, then "I believe in God" would be a true statement - and yet, bizarrely, this was not an option that I could choose!

There is no option I can choose!

Do you believe in God?

Yes, yes I do.

I am God, You are God. All is one and everything is God. I believe in me, and I believe in you and I believe we are all one infinite, perpetual ongoing, timeless creation of ourselves.

Anchor.
    Good post, Anchor, except for your concept of how it started. Or rather how it couldn’t have started. What
    I heard was that god woke up, then began experimenting with his consciousness and his creative power, and by and by created and became god of all that we know. Talking ‘our’ heaven as well as this universe-for-dummies, and granting him time for lots of prototype development. Seems reasonable to me. My big question is, does/did god have a mom and dad? Am lifely serious here.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Anchor (11th June 2022)

26. Link to Post #74
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    My big question is, does/did god have a mom and dad? Am lifely serious here.
    God has no parents and no children. He is not born and not created by anyone.

God has no beginning and no end. He is eternal and will rule in eternity and no one will overcome Him.

This statement is beyond our capacity of thinking, but it's the greater reality.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 10th June 2022 at 08:59.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Spiral (10th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th June 2022)

28. Link to Post #75
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    My big question is, does/did god have a mom and dad? Am lifely serious here.
    God has no parents and no children. He is not born and not created by anyone.

God has no beginning and no end. He is eternal and will rule in eternity and no one will overcome Him.

This statement is beyond our capacity of thinking, but it's the greater reality.
    See this is the problem with being 'ahuman', it says it all right there

"I shall bend this will to a God that asked me to not bend this will, i don't care about what he said, i shall bend the knee to him, to hell what he cares for or what he says, i shall bend the knee..i shall bend the knee..i shall bend the knee..i shall bend the knee..i shall bend the knee..i shall bend the knee"

6000 years or so later:

"We shall bend the knee" - the mass is over, And this says the ignorant priest

"We bend the knee" - Says the public in sheer stupidity

God looks away in disgust and sadness (where did i go wrong? He thinks silently)

"Stupid idiots" thinks Angel Michael "maybe i should end this stupidity once and for all" he thinks inside
    Last edited by Mashika; 10th June 2022 at 09:14.
    Tired

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anchor (11th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th June 2022)

30. Link to Post #76
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote This statement is beyond our capacity of thinking, but it's the greater reality.
    "Only a Sith deals in absolutes" said the fallen angel. It's "our" only when you want acceptance for your lack of fate, it is "my soul and higher being" when an achievement is managed inside the expectation bubble you call spiritual growth

But no, it is a mean to cope with not wanting to understand that the concept is faulty. There is an actual explanation for it, but since you did not try to learn advanced logic around it, you simply said "welp, this is hard, so i'll just go with the easy way out"

Don't do that. Learn the truth, aren't you supposed to do that in the first place, if you believe in God?

You just took the easy way out, it's easier to say "i don't understand this because is not meant for me to understand, so i'll not try, it was meant this way"

No. If it wasn't mean for you to understand, then you would not know it exists in the first place. IF you know it exists, then it means you have a reason to look into it and understand why it exists and why/how it works the way it does.

Go do your task
    Last edited by Mashika; 10th June 2022 at 09:35.
    Tired

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anchor (11th June 2022), DaveToo (10th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th June 2022)

32. Link to Post #77
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Angel Michael
    I'm glad you believe in existence of the mighty creation of God, chosen to be among the highest ranks of angels, the Archangel Michael.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 10th June 2022 at 12:35.

33. Link to Post #78
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Angel Michael
    I'm glad you believe in existence of the wonderful creation of God, chosen to be among the highest ranks of angels, the Archangel Michael.
    Lol

Are you going to take me out of context and ignore all i said before that?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

You truly believe there are "Ranks" in a human kind of way, right?

Please explain how Michael is lesser/higher than other angels. What's the difference? I'm very interested in knowing your view of that

Michael is the top one, what makes it be that? Favors, Inequality? what?

"Amongst the highest" I don't know who is the highest Angel, do you know? It's been a while, maybe whoever was the top one got demoted in the few thousand years since then? Who could tell
    Last edited by Mashika; 10th June 2022 at 10:12.
    Tired

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DaveToo (10th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #79
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Don't have a simplistic view of how these things work, or you going to get your head cut off, so better take the task to the deeper end, or hush.. hush..

Sometimes, left can be right, but you won't know unless you walk the walk in the dark

Tired

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DaveToo (10th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #80
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

To truly experience religion, instead of following along, you need to do something like this. If this seems like a joke or doesn't make much sense, then it means you have to take a step back and consider that it doesn't matter at all and stop taking things seriously. Nothing is a joke because everything is a joke.

If you don't understand that, then that's where the problem is.

Last edited by Mashika; 10th June 2022 at 11:08.
    Tired

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anchor (11th June 2022), Hym (10th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th June 2022), Matthew (10th June 2022), Orph (10th June 2022), Vicus (5th September 2022), Wookie (10th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast