View Poll Results: Do you believe in God ?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe that God is the prime Creator of everything.

55 61.11%
  • I believe in many gods.

0 0%
  • I believe in god that had a human form.

2 2.22%
  • I believe in spirituality only.

10 11.11%
  • I still have to clear up my concept of God.

16 17.78%
  • I don't believe in existence of God.

7 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God ?

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: Do you believe in God ?

My relationship with god has changed over the years. If I had to describe it in a few words I would say it has been a very one-sided affair.

For the first forty years of my life I thought of God constantly. There were very few occasions where God was completely forgotten for a time.

I wrote of God, I thought of God, I lived my life as a prayer to God. I ministered for God, bringing solace to others.

It seems I had this idea that one day God would pay me back with wonderful gifts to make my life shine, as befit my status as a child of God. I wonder now if that was my secret notion all along. I wonder if perhaps all this time I was selfishly working on getting a reward from the divine...

When I finally realized that no reward was coming, I became despondent and disillusioned. In my world, my God died that day.

I lived godless for a time, but a person like me cannot function without a higher power to direct my actions and to aspire to.

Since then my internal direction has changed, my philosophies upended.

I now believe that this place, this reality, is the domain of the evil one and that there is no other god here. God cannot be here because it is so willed by its creator - the evil. Evil is life spelled backward because life here is backward and not natural at all. It is anti-life, as imagined by its creator, the evil one.

To have a reality here is to pledge allegiance to its creator, which means an equal detraction to the One True God is also required - we must shun god to be here. To be here is to be godless, since there is only One True God and the evil is not even in the same league.

So, I am godless here, blinded and seduced by evil thoughts and evil deeds.

I yearn for the heritage that awaits me when I die and I am released from this insanity that I willingly took on before my birth. I was tricked. I was fooled. I was soiled. I was turned.

Yet my innocence remains intact because my soul, my essence, is protected still, resting in the arms of my master and savior, The One True God.

I am the only truth here. I am the only love. My mission is not to save, we are all always safe and secure. My mission is to remember what I have forgotten and to bring the light of truth to a dark world of lies.

My God might have died an ignoble death in my eyes but it is actually I that has died to this world.

In that death I have been reborn and my God celebrates my impossible demise...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Docim369 (11th June 2022), Harmony (11th June 2022), Mashika (13th June 2022), The KMan (12th June 2022), Tyy1907 (11th June 2022), wondering (11th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

The hardest part is to be just and righteous in this world, because to be evil is the simplest thing, that's the challenge in this life. That is the test and will be so until we die. God has placed a firm rule to divide the true believers from the hypocrites and that is to give the best reward in the afterlife, not before. The hypocrites surely will not try to go that far.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 11th June 2022 at 13:15.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th June 2022), The KMan (12th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,210 times in 21,085 posts

• Its Time To Wake Up - Alan Watts on Religion
    The Bible, as we know it, was compiled by the Catholic Church. The Old Testament was finalized by the Jews in 100 A.D., while the New Testament was decided upon in 382 A.D. by the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church asserts authority to interpret the Bible based on its historical role in promulgating scripture. Authority of any religious texts ultimately depends on individual beliefs and societal influences rather than inherent validation. Various interpretations of religious texts exist, from literal to metaphorical understandings, all subject to personal belief and cultural background. Alan Watts views Jesus of Nazareth as a human who experienced cosmic consciousness, a phenomenon not exclusive to any particular religion, but found across cultures and backgrounds.

You can change quality settings of this Rumble Video to HD 1280x720p!

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3yuezc/?pub=ir01b
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th February 2024 at 08:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anchor (13th June 2022), Ernie Nemeth (11th June 2022), haroldsails (16th June 2022), Mashika (13th June 2022), The KMan (12th June 2022), Vicus (26th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

After direct experience is there any doubt left? After the ecstasy, the laundry. Funny business this human-beingness!

Quote An Experience in Cosmic Consciousness

“I am here, Guruji.” My shamefacedness spoke more eloquently for me.

“Let us go to the kitchen and find something to eat.” Sri Yukteswar’s manner was as natural as if hours and not days had separated us.

“Master, I must have disappointed you by my abrupt departure from my duties here; I thought you might be angry with me.”

“No, of course not! Wrath springs only from thwarted desires. I do not expect anything from others, so their actions cannot be in opposition to wishes of mine. I would not use you for my own ends; I am happy only in your own true happiness.”

“Sir, one hears of divine love in a vague way, but for the first time I am having a concrete example in your angelic self! In the world, even a father does not easily forgive his son if he leaves his parent’s business without warning. But you show not the slightest vexation, though you must have been put to great inconvenience by the many unfinished tasks I left behind.”

We looked into each other’s eyes, where tears were shining. A blissful wave engulfed me; I was conscious that the Lord, in the form of my guru, was expanding the small ardors of my heart into the incompressible reaches of cosmic love.

A few mornings later I made my way to Master’s empty sitting room. I planned to meditate, but my laudable purpose was unshared by disobedient thoughts. They scattered like birds before the hunter.

“Mukunda!” Sri Yukteswar’s voice sounded from a distant inner balcony.

I felt as rebellious as my thoughts. “Master always urges me to meditate,” I muttered to myself. “He should not disturb me when he knows why I came to his room.”

He summoned me again; I remained obstinately silent. The third time his tone held rebuke.

“Sir, I am meditating,” I shouted protestingly.

“I know how you are meditating,” my guru called out, “with your mind distributed like leaves in a storm! Come here to me.”

Snubbed and exposed, I made my way sadly to his side.

“Poor boy, the mountains couldn’t give what you wanted.” Master spoke caressively, comfortingly. His calm gaze was unfathomable. “Your heart’s desire shall be fulfilled.”

Sri Yukteswar seldom indulged in riddles; I was bewildered. He struck gently on my chest above the heart.

My body became immovably rooted; breath was drawn out of my lungs as if by some huge magnet. Soul and mind instantly lost their physical bondage, and streamed out like a fluid piercing light from my every pore. The flesh was as though dead, yet in my intense awareness I knew that never before had I been fully alive. My sense of identity was no longer narrowly confined to a body, but embraced the circumambient atoms. People on distant streets seemed to be moving gently over my own remote periphery. The roots of plants and trees appeared through a dim transparency of the soil; I discerned the inward flow of their sap.

The whole vicinity lay bare before me. My ordinary frontal vision was now changed to a vast spherical sight, simultaneously all-perceptive. Through the back of my head I saw men strolling far down Rai Ghat Road, and noticed also a white cow who was leisurely approaching. When she reached the space in front of the open ashram gate, I observed her with my two physical eyes. As she passed by, behind the brick wall, I saw her clearly still.

All objects within my panoramic gaze trembled and vibrated like quick motion pictures. My body, Master’s, the pillared courtyard, the furniture and floor, the trees and sunshine, occasionally became violently agitated, until all melted into a luminescent sea; even as sugar crystals, thrown into a glass of water, dissolve after being shaken. The unifying light alternated with materializations of form, the metamorphoses revealing the law of cause and effect in creation.

An oceanic joy broke upon calm endless shores of my soul. The Spirit of God, I realized, is exhaustless Bliss; His body is countless tissues of light. A swelling glory within me began to envelop towns, continents, the earth, solar and stellar systems, tenuous nebulae, and floating universes. The entire cosmos, gently luminous, like a city seen afar at night, glimmered within the infinitude of my being. The sharply etched global outlines faded somewhat at the farthest edges; there I could see a mellow radiance, ever-undiminished. It was indescribably subtle; the planetary pictures were formed of a grosser light.

The divine dispersion of rays poured from an Eternal Source, blazing into galaxies, transfigured with ineffable auras. Again and again I saw the creative beams condense into constellations, then resolve into sheets of transparent flame. By rhythmic reversion, sextillion worlds passed into diaphanous luster; fire became firmament.

I cognized the center of the empyrean as a point of intuitive perception in my heart. Irradiating splendor issued from my nucleus to every part of the universal structure. Blissful amrita, the nectar of immortality, pulsed through me with a quicksilverlike fluidity. The creative voice of God I heard resounding as Aum,1

the vibration of the Cosmic Motor.

Suddenly the breath returned to my lungs. With a disappointment almost unbearable, I realized that my infinite immensity was lost. Once more I was limited to the humiliating cage of a body, not easily accommodative to the Spirit. Like a prodigal child, I had run away from my macrocosmic home and imprisoned myself in a narrow microcosm.

My guru was standing motionless before me; I started to drop at his holy feet in gratitude for the experience in cosmic consciousness which I had long passionately sought. He held me upright, and spoke calmly, unpretentiously.

“You must not get overdrunk with ecstasy. Much work yet remains for you in the world. Come; let us sweep the balcony floor; then we shall walk by the Ganges.”

I fetched a broom; Master, I knew, was teaching me the secret of balanced living. The soul must stretch over the cosmogonic abysses, while the body performs its daily duties. When we set out later for a stroll, I was still entranced in unspeakable rapture. I saw our bodies as two astral pictures, moving over a road by the river whose essence was sheer light.

“It is the Spirit of God that actively sustains every form and force in the universe; yet He is transcendental and aloof in the blissful uncreated void beyond the worlds of vibratory phenomena,” 2

Master explained. “Saints who realize their divinity even while in the flesh know a similar twofold existence. Conscientiously engaging in earthly work, they yet remain immersed in an inward beatitude. The Lord has created all men from the limitless joy of His being. Though they are painfully cramped by the body, God nevertheless expects that souls made in His image shall ultimately rise above all sense identifications and reunite with Him.”

The cosmic vision left many permanent lessons. By daily stilling my thoughts, I could win release from the delusive conviction that my body was a mass of flesh and bones, traversing the hard soil of matter. The breath and the restless mind, I saw, were like storms which lashed the ocean of light into waves of material formsearth, sky, human beings, animals, birds, trees. No perception of the Infinite as One Light could be had except by calming those storms. As often as I silenced the two natural tumults, I beheld the multitudinous waves of creation melt into one lucent sea, even as the waves of the ocean, their tempests subsiding, serenely dissolve into unity.

A master bestows the divine experience of cosmic consciousness when his disciple, by meditation, has strengthened his mind to a degree where the vast vistas would not overwhelm him. The experience can never be given through one’s mere intellectual willingness or open-mindedness. Only adequate enlargement by yoga practice and devotional bhakti can prepare the mind to absorb the liberating shock of omnipresence. It comes with a natural inevitability to the sincere devotee. His intense craving begins to pull at God with an irresistible force. The Lord, as the Cosmic Vision, is drawn by the seeker’s magnetic ardor into his range of consciousness.

I wrote, in my later years, the following poem, “Samadhi,” endeavoring to convey the glory of its cosmic state:

Vanished the veils of light and shade,
    Lifted every vapor of sorrow,
    Sailed away all dawns of fleeting joy,
    Gone the dim sensory mirage.
    Love, hate, health, disease, life, death,
    Perished these false shadows on the screen of duality.
    Waves of laughter, scyllas of sarcasm, melancholic whirlpools,
    Melting in the vast sea of bliss.
    The storm of maya stilled
    By magic wand of intuition deep.
    The universe, forgotten dream, subconsciously lurks,
    Ready to invade my newly-wakened memory divine.
    I live without the cosmic shadow,
    But it is not, bereft of me;
    As the sea exists without the waves,
    But they breathe not without the sea.
    Dreams, wakings, states of deep turia sleep,
    Present, past, future, no more for me,
    But ever-present, all-flowing I, I, everywhere.
    Planets, stars, stardust, earth,
    Volcanic bursts of doomsday cataclysms,
    Creation’s molding furnace,
    Glaciers of silent x-rays, burning electron floods,
    Thoughts of all men, past, present, to come,
    Every blade of grass, myself, mankind,
    Each particle of universal dust,
    Anger, greed, good, bad, salvation, lust,
    I swallowed, transmuted all
    Into a vast ocean of blood of my own one Being!
    Smoldering joy, oft-puffed by meditation
    Blinding my tearful eyes,
    Burst into immortal flames of bliss,
    Consumed my tears, my frame, my all.
    Thou art I, I am Thou,
    Knowing, Knower, Known, as One!
    Tranquilled, unbroken thrill, eternally living, ever-new peace!
    Enjoyable beyond imagination of expectancy, samadhi bliss!
    Not an unconscious state
    Or mental chloroform without wilful return,
    Samadhi but extends my conscious realm
    Beyond limits of the mortal frame
    To farthest boundary of eternity
    Where I, the Cosmic Sea,
    Watch the little ego floating in Me.
    The sparrow, each grain of sand, fall not without My sight.
    All space floats like an iceberg in My mental sea.
    Colossal Container, I, of all things made.
    By deeper, longer, thirsty, guru-given meditation
    Comes this celestial samadhi.
    Mobile murmurs of atoms are heard,
    The dark earth, mountains, vales, lo! molten liquid!
    Flowing seas change into vapors of nebulae!
    Aum blows upon vapors, opening wondrously their veils,
    Oceans stand revealed, shining electrons,
    Till, at last sound of the cosmic drum,
    Vanish the grosser lights into eternal rays
    Of all-pervading bliss.
    From joy I came, for joy I live, in sacred joy I melt.
    Ocean of mind, I drink all creation’s waves.
    Four veils of solid, liquid, vapor, light,
    Lift aright.
    Myself, in everything, enters the Great Myself.
    Gone forever, fitful, flickering shadows of mortal memory.
    Spotless is my mental sky, below, ahead, and high above.
    Eternity and I, one united ray.
    A tiny bubble of laughter, I
    Am become the Sea of Mirth Itself.

Sri Yukteswar taught me how to summon the blessed experience at will, and also how to transmit it to others if their intuitive channels were developed. For months I entered the ecstatic union, comprehending why the Upanishads say God is rasa, “the most relishable.” One day, however, I took a problem to Master.

“I want to know, sir when shall I find God?”

“You have found Him.”

“O no, sir, I don’t think so!”

My guru was smiling. “I am sure you aren’t expecting a venerable Personage, adorning a throne in some antiseptic corner of the cosmos! I see, however, that you are imagining that the possession of miraculous powers is knowledge of God. One might have the whole universe, and find the Lord elusive still! Spiritual advancement is not measured by one’s outward powers, but only by the depth of his bliss in meditation.

“Ever-new Joy is God. He is inexhaustible; as you continue your meditations during the years, He will beguile you with an infinite ingenuity. Devotees like yourself who have found the way to God never dream of exchanging Him for any other happiness; He is seductive beyond thought of competition.

“How quickly we weary of earthly pleasures! Desire for material things is endless; man is never satisfied completely, and pursues one goal after another. The ‘something else’ he seeks is the Lord, who alone can grant lasting joy.

“Outward longings drive us from the Eden within; they offer false pleasures which only impersonate soul-happiness. The lost paradise is quickly regained through divine meditation. As God is unanticipatory Ever-Newness, we never tire of Him. Can we be surfeited with bliss, delightfully varied throughout eternity?”

“I understand now, sir, why saints call the Lord unfathomable. Even everlasting life could not suffice to appraise Him.”

“That is true; but He is also near and dear. After the mind has been cleared by Kriya Yoga of sensory obstacles, meditation furnishes a twofold proof of God. Ever-new joy is evidence of His existence, convincing to our very atoms. Also, in meditation one finds His instant guidance, His adequate response to every difficulty.”

“I see, Guruji; you have solved my problem.” I smiled gratefully. “I do realize now that I have found God, for whenever the joy of meditation has returned subconsciously during my active hours, I have been subtly directed to adopt the right course in everything, even details.”

“Human life is beset with sorrow until we know how to tune in with the Divine Will, whose ‘right course’ is often baffling to the egoistic intelligence. God bears the burden of the cosmos; He alone can give unerring counsel.”

1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”-John 1:1.
    Back to text

2 “For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son.”-John 5:22. “No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”-John 1:18. “Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”-John 14:12. “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you.”-John 14:26.

These Biblical words refer to the threefold nature of God as Father, Son, Holy Ghost (Sat, Tat, Aum in the Hindu scriptures). God the Father is the Absolute, Unmanifested, existing beyond vibratory creation. God the Son is the Christ Consciousness (Brahma or Kutastha Chaitanya) existing within vibratory creation; this Christ Consciousness is the “only begotten” or sole reflection of the Uncreated Infinite. Its outward manifestation or “witness” is Aum or Holy Ghost, the divine, creative, invisible power which structures all creation through vibration. Aum the blissful Comforter is heard in meditation and reveals to the devotee the ultimate Truth.

~ Paramahansa Yogananda
    Last edited by Wind; 11th June 2022 at 19:26.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Docim369 (11th June 2022), Ernie Nemeth (11th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th June 2022), Mashika (13th June 2022), meeradas (16th June 2022), The KMan (12th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

God is not dependent on believers but believers appear dependent on gods. Nature of the beast. I blame Eve.

Wait…

No, the serpent
    No, the forbidden fruit
    No, the garden
    No, consciousness
    No, god(s)

So hard to pinpoint, keeps moving, quite the changeling.

I'd say, don't stop believing but that isn't going to happen. We all have our dart(s).
    Knock Knock

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anchor (14th June 2022), DaveToo (11th June 2022), Ernie Nemeth (11th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th June 2022), Mashika (13th June 2022), The KMan (12th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    We all have our dart(s).
    Reminds me of this:

Quote I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally. Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organised; nor should any organisation be formed to lead or coerce people along any particular path. If you first understand that, then you will see how impossible it is to organise a belief. A belief is purely an individual matter, and you cannot and must not organise it. If you do, it becomes dead, crystallised; it becomes a creed, a sect, a religion, to be imposed on others.
    All of it is here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post108731

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

DaveToo (13th June 2022), haroldsails (16th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th June 2022), Mashika (13th June 2022), meeradas (16th June 2022), O Donna (13th June 2022), Trisher (13th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

We are all God/Source through us Source experiences so yes i believe in God. Source learns experiences via all of us,whether we are positive or negative all is experiencing. But source is balanced and when you become one with that part of source again all is one.
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jacqui D For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (13th June 2022), Mashika (13th June 2022), O Donna (14th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,860 times in 1,720 posts

i don't need any respond to this, but if yourself consider a Christian, do yourself a favor. don't use a crucifix...a death symbol...

it is a torture instrument from romans , you can called Archons too.

Use a fish, a life symbol.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Anchor (14th June 2022), Docim369 (16th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th June 2022), Mashika (13th June 2022), O Donna (14th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    don't use a crucifix...a death symbol...

it is a torture instrument from romans , you can called Archons too.
    That is just one of many uses of the symbol. To affix meaning only to that is a disservice to its potential.

The symbol (of Jesus etc.) on or off the cross means two different things entirely.

Groups claim a symbol as if they own it, it's not a NFT. lol

Example: Think the swastika and Nazism are synonymous? Only in a small window in all of human history.

Banning a symbol in and of itself is ludicrous, may as well burn some books while at it.
    Knock Knock

18. The Following User Says Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Anchor (17th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

A symbol is used mostly to identify a group of people, not to represent the religion or to represent God. By the way christians should hate the cross, but instead they made it as a symbol of their religion. They are more interested on cruxifiction part, than the teaching of Jesus and his devotion to God. Also muslims shouldn't use the half moon as symbol because it's nowhere written in the Scripture and still they use it.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 14th June 2022 at 20:40.

20. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    A symbol is used mostly to identify a group of people, not to represent the religion or to represent God. By the way christians should hate the cross, but instead they made it as a symbol of their religion. They are more interested on cruxifiction part, than the teaching of Jesus and his devotion to God. Also muslims shouldn't use the half moon as symbol because it's nowhere written in the Scripture and still they use it.
    The Crucifixion (and resurrection) is key to the whole thing about Christianity, and no, no one is more "interested" in that part than devotion to God (whatever that is supposed to mean).

21. Link to Post #112
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    The Crucifixion (and resurrection) is key to the whole thing about Christianity, and no, no one is more "interested" in that part than devotion to God (whatever that is supposed to mean).
    Who used the cross as a symbol before Jesus, it was the Romans. Why use the same symbol when Jesus opposed the belief of the Romans that was paganism. Jesus never mentioned the cross as a symbol, it was decided after, at the famous council of Nicaea. Jesus never claimed to be God or son of God, it was decided after. He only claimed that he came from God. The Romans couldn't keep their belief anymore because Jesus brought clear evidences, so they thought a middle way to adapt their paganism to Jesus teaching and then christianity was created. The verses of bible need original language to understand it's true meaning, too many mistakes in interpretation by wrong translation. If they are translated well, then we will see that it has a different way from the religion of christianity.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 8th July 2022 at 10:57.

22. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Who used the cross as a symbol before Jesus, it was the Romans. Why use the same symbol when Jesus opposed the belief of the Romans that was paganism. Jesus never mentioned the cross as a symbol, it was decided after, at the famous council of Nicaea. Jesus never claimed to be God or son of God, it was decided after. A human that had supernatural abilities doesn't mean he is God. The Romans couldn't keep their belief anymore because Jesus brought clear evidences, so they thought a middle way to adapt their paganism to Jesus teaching and then christianity was created. The verses of bible need original language to understand it's true meaning, too many mistakes in interpretation by wrong translation. If they are translated well, then we will see that it has a different way from the religion of christianity.
    I don''t believe any of that for one minute, and neither have the thousands of Bible scholars over two millennia, it' has all been looked into & researched at great depth, and in the original languages.

The Romans didn't create Christianity they adopted it.

23. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Simon Sparx's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My two favorite subjects to talk about, Religion and Politics. The two topics your not supposed to talk about.

Humans are strange creatures, with this incessant need to know everything so much so they literally make stuff up to fit whatever the question is.

I know there is "something" because whatever it is works in my life daily. I have had super nature incidents in my life personally so I do not question that it is there.

Now what do I call it, or how do I explain it to others? I don't. I feel that this journey is for the individual to have and not my place to advise or question what that may be or not be.

I do how ever take issue if their journey involves me, in an adverse way - I will protect myself at all costs. Again, part of my journey.

I don't believe we have the mental capacity to ask the right questions, and our inability to understand the concept of time.

But I do like this explanation in the first 30 mins of Zeitgeist.

Thomas Paine, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States had some choice words to add also. Wrote a book called "Common Sense" how fitting.

“Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe.”
    ― Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

“Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no more derogatory to the Almighty, more unedifying to man, more repugnant to reason, and more contradictory to itself than this thing called Christianity. Too absurd for belief, too impossible to convince, and too inconsistent for practice, it renders the heart torpid or produces only atheists or fanatics. As an engine of power, it serves the purpose of despotism, and as a means of wealth, the avarice of priests, but so far as respects the good of man in general it leads to nothing here or hereafter.”

Elon Musk has a interesting take on life in general as well.

I do believe "the message" that we do have has been bastardized over the ages to suit a certain group. I call them Zionists.

You can even see the first form os what we call today as "fact checkers" back in the day they called them Blasphemer's, Heretics, Hoax's, Conspiracy theorists, and now "fact checkers"

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

I attached an image, look at the bottom of it and see an example. Then read what this text says, and apply it to todays going on's

https://www.howardnema.com/wp-conte....rs_of_Zion.pdf

Douglas Reed wrote a great book right after WW2

Controversy of Zion.

https://www.controversyofzion.info/C...eedcontrov.pdf

"The disappearance into almost total oblivion of Douglas Reed and all his works was a change that could not have been wrought by time alone; indeed, the correctness of his interpretation of the unfolding history of the times found some confirmation in what happened to him when at the height of his powers. After 1951, with the publication of Far and Wide, in which he set the history of the United States of America into the context of all he had learned in Europe of the politics of the world, Reed found himself banished from the book stands, all publishers doors closed to him, and those books already published liable to be withdrawn from library shelves and lost , never to be replaced. His public career as a writer now apparently at an end, Reed was at last free to undertake a great task for which all that had gone before was but a kind of preparation and education that no university could provide and which only the fortunate and gifted few could fully use - his years as a foreign correspondent, his travels in Europe and America, his conversations and contacts with the great political leaders of his day, plus his eager absorption through reading and observation of all that was best in European culture. Experiences which other men might have accepted as defeat, served only to focus Douglas Reed s powers on what was to be his most important undertaking - that of researching and retelling the story of the last 2000 years and more in such a way as to render intelligible much of modern history which for the masses remains in our time steeped in darkness and closely guarded by the terrors of an invisible system of censorship. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title."

Editorial Reviews
    Review
    The Zionists

This book, The Controversy of Zion, infuriated me. I could read it only short sections at a time. On practically every page it challenged my conventional view of history with newly unveiled facts that made me realize I've been lied to and led by the nose by that conventional view all my life. From its mid nineteen-fifties completion Journalist/historian Douglas Reed has given the book a ring of authenticity, and prescient currency--very well researched, referenced, and attributed with much first-hand, on-the-spot witnessing of inside events by him during the two World Wars, between and afterwards.

Remarkable here are the detailed revelations of the mostly covert machinations of the Judaics and their Gentile puppets--tip-top-most placed--for the achievement of Zionism and the Jews general financial and political advantage and supremacy. In England and the US these were intricate international back-room operations for the most part. But all that time, for the relatively small population who was aware of what was going on, the furtherance of Zionism was contrary to their popular wish.

And author Reed makes clear that not all Jews were in favor of the Zionist project. Many Jews have vehemently opposed it up to his day and even now. The driver groups were then mostly comparatively new Jews, the Khazars or Eastern European Jews, (ironic that they are not "The People of the Book"). Yet Zionism had, and has, an almost magic life, or nine lives of its own through some not-entirely clear means or over-force. Everything in that regard though points mainly to the Russian Rabbinate along with the very, very low profile backing of the Rothschild's with other associated Jew bankster's with their gargantuan money and power.

Early on, the book systematically traces the two competing thought-lines from their first Biblical development. One was benign, which has mostly died out; the other destructive. That one started with the Levites, through to the Pharisees, then formalized in the Talmud and finally resulted in our times in the twin world revolutions of Communism on the one hand and Zionism on the other. Those being the inheritance in the Twentieth Century almost lineally direct from the Pharisees now the Talmudic Rabbis, (yes, the same club, the Jews who put the hits on the ancient prophets, Isaiah and Jeremiah, and then Jesus).

Reed points out that roughly 2500 years ago, relative to the indigenous population in the Levant, the Judahites were commanded by "The Law" thusly: "...thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:..." (Deuteronomy, 7,2). What kind of a god supports that kind of commandment? It seems clear that the Levites then, and their co-religionists now, are the children of a lesser god, (lesser than the Father God told of by Jesus who was attempting reform). To use the descriptor "Judaeo-Christian" for the Christian belief system seems false and a sop toward the demanding power of Judaism.

The Zionist Jews treatment of the Palestinians for over half a century now may seem like deja view in regard to this Old Testament commandment to slaughter humans, especially in light of the obscene 2008 Israeli war, "Operation Cast Lead", against Gaza civilians, (are we forgetting American phosphorous shells which burned flesh through to the bone and Flechette and DIME bombs).

If there is a lesson from Reed's book it's to stop these Zionist Satanists before they bring down the whole Mid-East and then the world in their image of a New World Order to be headquartered in Israel, (which, the way things are going, might then be one of the few sovereign states remaining). In anticipation, Rothschilds have recently built the Supreme Court there but sized it to be a World Court. --Amazon

What Douglas Reed understood when he wrote this book helps us to understand the world today

Douglas Reed examines the innermost doctrines and psychopathic characteristics of the "Laws" and rules of the Torah. He explains with examples throughout history what this has led to. It is most disturbing, very fascinating, and an absolute requirement for understanding how it is possible that a cult could maneuver itself on a course of total self-destruction, destroying everything around it during this self destruction. The Zionist false flag attack on the US on 9-11 becomes more easily understood after reading this book. And remember Douglas Reed wrote this just after WWII. He was Britain's foremost World War II correspondent.
    Today, this book is more relevant than ever before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	brave_jXdldnhljK.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	240.0 KB
ID:	49108  
    Last edited by Simon Sparx; 15th June 2022 at 12:55.
    "We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." ~ Albert Einstein

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon Sparx For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member Simon Sparx's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Simon Sparx (here)
    My two favorite subjects to talk about, Religion and Politics. The two topics your not supposed to talk about.

Humans are strange creatures, with this incessant need to know everything so much so they literally make stuff up to fit whatever the question is.

I know there is "something" because whatever it is works in my life daily. I have had super nature incidents in my life personally so I do not question that it is there.

Now what do I call it, or how do I explain it to others? I don't. I feel that this journey is for the individual to have and not my place to advise or question what that may be or not be.

I do how ever take issue if their journey involves me, in an adverse way - I will protect myself at all costs. Again, part of my journey.

I don't believe we have the mental capacity to ask the right questions, and our inability to understand the concept of time.

But I do like this explanation in the first 30 mins of Zeitgeist.

Thomas Paine, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States had some choice words to add also. Wrote a book called "Common Sense" how fitting.

“Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe.”

“Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no more derogatory to the Almighty, more unedifying to man, more repugnant to reason, and more contradictory to itself than this thing called Christianity. Too absurd for belief, too impossible to convince, and too inconsistent for practice, it renders the heart torpid or produces only atheists or fanatics. As an engine of power, it serves the purpose of despotism, and as a means of wealth, the avarice of priests, but so far as respects the good of man in general it leads to nothing here or hereafter.”

Elon Musk has a interesting take on life in general as well.

I do believe "the message" that we do have has been bastardized over the ages to suit a certain group. I call them Zionists.

You can even see the first form os what we call today as "fact checkers" back in the day they called them Blasphemer's, Heretics, Hoax's, Conspiracy theorists, and now "fact checkers"

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION

I attached an image, look at the bottom of it and see an example. Then read what this text says, and apply it to todays going on's

https://www.howardnema.com/wp-conte....rs_of_Zion.pdf

Douglas Reed wrote a great book right after WW2

Controversy of Zion.

https://www.controversyofzion.info/C...eedcontrov.pdf

"The disappearance into almost total oblivion of Douglas Reed and all his works was a change that could not have been wrought by time alone; indeed, the correctness of his interpretation of the unfolding history of the times found some confirmation in what happened to him when at the height of his powers. After 1951, with the publication of Far and Wide, in which he set the history of the United States of America into the context of all he had learned in Europe of the politics of the world, Reed found himself banished from the book stands, all publishers doors closed to him, and those books already published liable to be withdrawn from library shelves and lost , never to be replaced. His public career as a writer now apparently at an end, Reed was at last free to undertake a great task for which all that had gone before was but a kind of preparation and education that no university could provide and which only the fortunate and gifted few could fully use - his years as a foreign correspondent, his travels in Europe and America, his conversations and contacts with the great political leaders of his day, plus his eager absorption through reading and observation of all that was best in European culture. Experiences which other men might have accepted as defeat, served only to focus Douglas Reed s powers on what was to be his most important undertaking - that of researching and retelling the story of the last 2000 years and more in such a way as to render intelligible much of modern history which for the masses remains in our time steeped in darkness and closely guarded by the terrors of an invisible system of censorship. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title."

Editorial Reviews
    Review
    The Zionists

This book, The Controversy of Zion, infuriated me. I could read it only short sections at a time. On practically every page it challenged my conventional view of history with newly unveiled facts that made me realize I've been lied to and led by the nose by that conventional view all my life. From its mid nineteen-fifties completion Journalist/historian Douglas Reed has given the book a ring of authenticity, and prescient currency--very well researched, referenced, and attributed with much first-hand, on-the-spot witnessing of inside events by him during the two World Wars, between and afterwards.

Remarkable here are the detailed revelations of the mostly covert machinations of the Judaics and their Gentile puppets--tip-top-most placed--for the achievement of Zionism and the Jews general financial and political advantage and supremacy. In England and the US these were intricate international back-room operations for the most part. But all that time, for the relatively small population who was aware of what was going on, the furtherance of Zionism was contrary to their popular wish.

And author Reed makes clear that not all Jews were in favor of the Zionist project. Many Jews have vehemently opposed it up to his day and even now. The driver groups were then mostly comparatively new Jews, the Khazars or Eastern European Jews, (ironic that they are not "The People of the Book"). Yet Zionism had, and has, an almost magic life, or nine lives of its own through some not-entirely clear means or over-force. Everything in that regard though points mainly to the Russian Rabbinate along with the very, very low profile backing of the Rothschild's with other associated Jew bankster's with their gargantuan money and power.

Early on, the book systematically traces the two competing thought-lines from their first Biblical development. One was benign, which has mostly died out; the other destructive. That one started with the Levites, through to the Pharisees, then formalized in the Talmud and finally resulted in our times in the twin world revolutions of Communism on the one hand and Zionism on the other. Those being the inheritance in the Twentieth Century almost lineally direct from the Pharisees now the Talmudic Rabbis, (yes, the same club, the Jews who put the hits on the ancient prophets, Isaiah and Jeremiah, and then Jesus).

Reed points out that roughly 2500 years ago, relative to the indigenous population in the Levant, the Judahites were commanded by "The Law" thusly: "...thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:..." (Deuteronomy, 7,2). What kind of a god supports that kind of commandment? It seems clear that the Levites then, and their co-religionists now, are the children of a lesser god, (lesser than the Father God told of by Jesus who was attempting reform). To use the descriptor "Judaeo-Christian" for the Christian belief system seems false and a sop toward the demanding power of Judaism.

The Zionist Jews treatment of the Palestinians for over half a century now may seem like deja view in regard to this Old Testament commandment to slaughter humans, especially in light of the obscene 2008 Israeli war, "Operation Cast Lead", against Gaza civilians, (are we forgetting American phosphorous shells which burned flesh through to the bone and Flechette and DIME bombs).

If there is a lesson from Reed's book it's to stop these Zionist Satanists before they bring down the whole Mid-East and then the world in their image of a New World Order to be headquartered in Israel, (which, the way things are going, might then be one of the few sovereign states remaining). In anticipation, Rothschilds have recently built the Supreme Court there but sized it to be a World Court. --Amazon

What Douglas Reed understood when he wrote this book helps us to understand the world today

Douglas Reed examines the innermost doctrines and psychopathic characteristics of the "Laws" and rules of the Torah. He explains with examples throughout history what this has led to. It is most disturbing, very fascinating, and an absolute requirement for understanding how it is possible that a cult could maneuver itself on a course of total self-destruction, destroying everything around it during this self destruction. The Zionist false flag attack on the US on 9-11 becomes more easily understood after reading this book. And remember Douglas Reed wrote this just after WWII. He was Britain's foremost World War II correspondent.
    Today, this book is more relevant than ever before.

Why is the written word so powerful?

We live in this time, when the future looks back to this time now, do you think they will know what happened, with the Plandemic, and vaccine, the Great Reset?

The victors get to write the history and "they" control the written word.

The world collectively MUST PUSH VERY HARD RIGHT NOW, we got "them" on the ropes, we let this opportunity let us pass. We can stop this madness once and for all

I absolutely believe in God, what it is I don't know, and I really don't need to know either. I'm ok with not knowing.

I was raised Christian Scientist, and we believe the power of faith, and believing. The easiest way to explain it is the placebo effect, you heal yourself through faith.

Its a pretty exciting time also to be a CS, literal science is proving what we believe all the time.
    Last edited by Simon Sparx; 16th June 2022 at 02:15.
    "We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." ~ Albert Einstein

26. Link to Post #116
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

[QUOTE=Simon Sparx;1503088]
    Quote Posted by Simon Sparx (here)

Why is the written word so powerful?

We live in this time, when the future looks back to this time now, do you think they will know what happened, with the Plandemic, and vaccine, the Great Reset?

The victors get to write the history and "they" control the written word.

I absolutely believe in God, what it is I don't know, and I really don't need to know either. I'm ok with not knowing.

I was raised Christian Scientist, and we believe the power of faith, and believing. The easiest way to explain it is the placebo effect, you heal yourself through faith.

Its a pretty exciting time also to be a CS, literal science is proving what we believe all the time.
    Interesting, thanks.

27. Link to Post #117
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks

Many things in this system are created from lies well covered. Just one big lie can change the course of mankind. Jesus wasn't born on 25 December, but it was appointed by Romans, because it's a pagan celebration for the sun. They worshipped the sun and still do, if you recognise the symbols. Second most important one is that Jesus didn't die on cross, also most probable the person crucified wasn't Jesus at all. Jesus was indeed born from a virgin, he also did miracles, but was a human. A human chosen by God to bring a message to mankind with clear evidences of what God is capable to create and also to teach them for the path they should follow.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 8th July 2022 at 10:55.

28. Link to Post #118
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Many things in this system are created from lies well covered. Just one big lie can change the course of mankind. Jesus wasn't born on 25 December, but it was appointed by Romans, because it's a pagan celebration for the sun. They worshipped the sun and still do, if you recognise the symbols. Second most important one is that Jesus didn't die on cross, also most probable the person crucified wasn't Jesus at all. Jesus lived after that date and people thought he was resurrected but he was just gone. Some say he went to India and others say he went to Japan, we don't have more information after that. Jesus was indeed born from a virgin, he also did miracles, but was a human. A human chosen by God to bring a message to mankind with clear evidences of what God is capable to create and also to teach them for the path they should follow.
    I’ll take “What is a human?” for two bits, Alex.

Am I doin’ this right?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

DaveToo (16th June 2022)

30. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,575 times in 1,593 posts

as Gurdjieff put

"the way of the fakir as well as the way of the monk and the way of the yogi, have one thing in common. They all begin with the most difficult thing, with a complete change of life, with a renunciation of all worldly things ... From the very first day, from the very first step on his way, he must die to the world; only thus can he hope to attain anything on one of these ways."

There is no answer for the question of this thread, because it is not a matter of believe or not.. maybe some "I" inside me may be more inclined to the existence of God/Creator/Major Power/Almighty/Whatever, but maybe the million other "I"s in me may not be so inclined in that direction. Tough question.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

pueblo (16th June 2022)

32. Link to Post #120
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Many things in this system are created from lies well covered. Just one big lie can change the course of mankind. Jesus wasn't born on 25 December, but it was appointed by Romans, because it's a pagan celebration for the sun. They worshipped the sun and still do, if you recognise the symbols. Second most important one is that Jesus didn't die on cross, also most probable the person crucified wasn't Jesus at all. Jesus lived after that day and people thought he was resurrected but he was just gone. Some say he went to India and others say he went to Japan, we don't have more information after that. Jesus was indeed born from a virgin, he also did miracles, but was a human. A human chosen by God to bring a message to mankind with clear evidences of what God is capable to create and also to teach them for the path they should follow.
    You talk sentence after sentence as if with absolute certainty.
    Could you please provide proof to everyone here that Jesus was born from a virgin?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast