+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kabamur Taygeta

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Kabamur Taygeta

Well I was curious if there were any discussions on here about this person "Kabamur". He posts on Twitter and also has a couple Telegram channels. I have actually been following him since around 2017. Surprisingly (or maybe not) I didn't find any posts here on him. He has around 50k followers on Twitter and 15k on his main Telegram channel. So my point was to see what the consensus here was, and possibly to introduce people to him. And since there are no posts that I can find on him I guess I will share some info that I have learned. I don't normally post here but occasionally drop by to see what is going on because I think this is probably one of the best sites for ET/spiritual stuff on the internet.

Here is his website: https://familyoftaygeta.com/
    Here is his Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/Kabamur_Taygeta
    He also runs this one: https://twitter.com/FamilyofTaygeta
    Telegram channel: https://t.me/KabamurTaygeta
    Telegram chat: https://t.me/thekabchat

His story is that he is a Pleiadean contactee. His mother is also and they receive telepathic information and messages from their Pleiadean guides, or family. His info is part disclosure and part spiritual. He can ask and receive information on various world happenings and shares those. One of his biggest topics is the subject of cloning. He says there are several large cloning operations underground in various parts of the world and that clones are 'in the millions'. Many famous actors, politicians, news anchors, and other people are cloned. This is done by the 'black hats' (evil, cabal, etc). For the purposes of control. Clones are created in a period of months and used. (Clinton, Biden, etc all clones). He has given many examples over the years that seem to support his case. He also talks about our Ascension, which he says will happen in our lifetime, and that this period is the dark times before it. We are being assisted, but not 'saved' by the Pleiadeans at this time.

Anyways, I just wanted to share this since I don't follow many people but I have sort of stuck with him over the years. He sounds very serious if that makes sense, and doesn't joke around. If he's legit, he could be pretty important.

Cheers
    Last edited by jms2112; 8th June 2022 at 13:21.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th June 2022), ClearWater (8th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (7th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th June 2022), gini (9th June 2022), janette (8th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th June 2022), Maybee (15th June 2022), pueblo (7th June 2022), rabbitcarrot (8th June 2022), wondering (7th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,135 times in 21,071 posts

Default Re: Kabamur Taygeta

• Your Soul Is Perfect – Pleiadian Collective.

by Kabamur Taygeta.

AYA
    About Kabamur - One of Many, Many of One - Pleiadian Collective

I
    Beloved Ones!

I Speak To You From My Heart Always!

I Felt This Was Important To Teach.
    There Has Always Been The Assumption That The Soul Is Injured In Some Way. Or You Hear Of ‘The Dark Night Of The Soul.’

Beloved Ones, Your Soul Is Perfect.

II
    It Is The Sacred Essence Of Prime Creator.
    It Is Power And Pure Love.
    This Is Who You Are!

All Perceived Brokenness Is Only Thoughts In The Mind Or An Injured Brain.

III
    In The Story Of You Or The Multiple Waking Dreams You Have, You Always Have Trials As Well As Times Of Feeling Peace And Wholeness.

Remember That Feelings Come And Go. Nothing That Comes And Goes Is Real Or Lasting.

IV
    Ask Yourself What You Know For Sure Lasts And You Will Find The Truth That Only Love Lasts.

This Is All That Is Real. This Is You.

Your Soul Is Love And You Never End.

V
    Each Story Created By The Soul Will Project A Personality Chosen For A Limited Time.

All Actors Are Flawed And Play Their Roles As Planned.

Some Arrive To Explore While Others Choose To Repeat A Theme.

VI
    Some Souls Choose To Reverse Roles With A Soul Group Member To Play A Part To Deeply Understand What Another Has Felt.

The Most Sacred Moments For Souls Is Looking At Another Soul And Perceiving The Self.

VII
    For In Truth There Is Only ONE.

We Are All Projections Of This Sacred Creator.

As Souls With A Higher Self Or God Connection, We Have Creative Power.

VIII
    We Live Multiple Realities And Return To Our Whole Soul As Aspects Integrate Back To The One.

So This Was Important To Tell You Again That The Soul Is Never Flawed Or Injured.

Love Can Never Be Changed.

You Are Sacred Love!

You Are A Beautiful Soul!

I Love You So!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th June 2022), ClearWater (8th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (7th June 2022), gini (9th June 2022), janette (8th June 2022), ronny (14th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

What is the purpose of your post, aside from sharing their contact information? Is there something that you wanted to add about the cloning issue? Surely it is a topic worthy of discussion...

I guess I am just confused...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 7th June 2022 at 14:44.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th June 2022), janette (8th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    What is the purpose of your post, aside from sharing their contact information? Is there something that you wanted to add about the cloning issue? Surely it is a topic worthy of discussion...

I guess I am just confused...
    Well this is a person that I thought people here might be interested in. I have found him to be pretty consistent so just sharing it here.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th June 2022), janette (8th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Ah ok... The title was a bit generic in what the thread was meant to accomplish... Thank You for the clarification...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th June 2022), janette (8th June 2022), Mike Gorman (7th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Kabamur Taygeta

What's the difference between reincarnation and cloning?
    Thanks!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Reincarnation is us being old souls, incarnating over and over again for the purposes of learning and soul growth. Cloning is done by the cabal to replace people with 'live robots' so to speak, so they can be controlled and do their bidding.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

East Sun (7th June 2022), janette (8th June 2022), onevoice (7th June 2022)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

One more question if I may.

Do the people close to the cloned person know/notice
    that the person has been cloned?

Thanks!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

East Sun (8th June 2022), janette (8th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Here is a good summary post recently:

https://t.me/KabamurTaygeta/2109

I've been sharing info from our Pleiadian Family for over 5 years, made possible through direct telepathic contact with my mother. We never asked for this. We weren't even interested in this kind of information when contact began. This was our Soul Plan.

We consistently share what Pleiadians want us to know so that we can 'save' ourselves through understanding the power that we already have. Each person can only understand to the limits of their current level of consciousness, so messages we share don't make sense to everyone.

I believed there would be other Pleiadian contactees to appear but from my vantage point I just see people looking for attention by recycling older info, or just making it up as they go. It's unfortunate that a few once reputable sources of news have been pulled into these traps.

The easiest way to discern fraudulent Pleiadian contactees is through their lack of knowledge about the immortal Soul and Soul incarnations by choice, and through their lack of ability to discern light from false light in religious doctrine. Some things they just can't fake.

The disclosure community lacks spiritual awareness and is stuck thinking they'll be saved and get free stuff, like gold or medbeds. Even worse, many now believe that many celebs faked their deaths and are working with white hats. The delusions drift further from reality each day.

7D Pleiadians are the parents of humans and Earth. 5 Elohim groups assisted. All of the Elohim creator races choose to live as humans many times to assist us by abiding by the laws of free will. They also serve as our Guides and are always speaking to us. We're made in the image of human-looking Elohim, like Pleiadians and Archangels. There is no Lyran connection to Pleiadians or Earth. There are no Lyrans incarnated or assisting at all. All of this was recycled from the same book.

Humans will soon Shift to 5D, which Pleiadians call Sheen. It will be a complete separation of reality from this Earth. People will disappear. This is the biblical rapture. There won't be solar flares or destructive pole reversals. This Earth will get darker after people ascend.

Souls volunteer to experience duality on Earth. For Earth-native souls this is the only way to advance. Millions of others volunteer to assist.

Pleiadians aren't fighting reptilians to save Earth. We aren't prisoners. Every being has free will and there are no evil races. Negative reptilians are just one group that has manipulated humans, but aren't even the leaders. Dark forces are allowed to manipulate humans into abusing other humans. Pleiadians stop many bad things from happening too. This never changes the fact that humans have free will.

Some people get upset at the idea that evil is allowed by Galactic Federation but if one believes in God then God allows it too. It's all for human advancement. God isn't fighting 'the devil' any more than Pleiadians are fighting the reptilian race. Evil is an individual choice.

Pleiadians are similar to humans in many ways because much of what is assumed to be natural development on Earth was introduced by Pleiadians. From languages, to dancing and music, to art and sculpture. Their influence is everywhere and they have never left us.

Pleiadians are also very different than humans in major ways. They are immortal, with power beyond human understanding. They love us like children. There is no physical interaction, especially romantic. They aren't native to our dimension and must lower frequency to manifest.

Everyone feels the world speeding towards a breaking point. This is our last lifetimes and end of this duality. The Shift happens during the lifetime of generations alive now. Pleiadians teach love because it's the only way. If you are left behind, remember you have a choice.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

Maybee (15th June 2022), ronny (14th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread