China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: Why I choose Lifechanyuan and What Lifechanyuan makes me change

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    This incident involved 9 men beating a woman for three minutes. The woman was seriously injured but not life threatening. All men were apprehended. This incident has been on the top search even today. Obviously it was sensationalized, maybe deliberately.

At the same time, Shanghai is lockng down again after some easing. This is not in the news. Hyping of a single individual's misery, zooming in on a child victim, all these cannot compare to the lost of freedom of millions, or famine of millions in Yemen or massacre of a large portion of world population by injection.

Xidaijena, enjoy your happy life living in LifeChanyuan and have no worries or shame. I am sure many people in other countries are envied of you.
    Oh please, this is how you allow it to happen in the first place

"Yes she was hit and this is a cultural thing" But let's not worry about that! We have other things to think about

F*ck that and do whatever you want to do, i don't care. One thing doesn't make the other thing lesser or less important.

Take that crap somewhere else. It matters a lot that a girl got hit like that, it matters because it IS a cultural thing, and one thing leads to another. We are not stupid here, think better of your words

Don't make it lesser than it is. These are two separate things. Let's deal with both of them, don't throw one away because it bothers you, probably because you feel it is ok to beat up a woman and is less important than your main interest. That acting up of you only shows you as a weak person

Quote The woman was seriously injured but not life threatening. All men were apprehended. This incident has been on the top search even today. Obviously it was sensationalized, maybe deliberately.
    What a bad excuse for an abnormal human being, this is as dumb as it can go, a kind of 'whataboutism" that you don't see much out there. Jebus!

"Yes i shot you but you did not die, so it's cool, right? Riiight?" What is wrong with you?

It should not have happened in the first place, if you guys in China did not act like stupid baboons

I can feel the monster waking up in me, so i'm going to move away from this thread and the stupidity i just read
    I like those kinds of brave females like you. I am also one of you...lol

Chinese males, I already experienced their weakness and sissy.

In this day and age, WE STAND UP!
    Last edited by xidaijena; 11th June 2022 at 21:19.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Mashika (12th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    This incident involved 9 men beating a woman for three minutes. The woman was seriously injured but not life threatening. All men were apprehended. This incident has been on the top search even today. Obviously it was sensationalized, maybe deliberately.

At the same time, Shanghai is lockng down again after some easing. This is not in the news. Hyping of a single individual's misery, zooming in on a child victim, all these cannot compare to the lost of freedom of millions, or famine of millions in Yemen or massacre of a large portion of world population by injection.

Xidaijena, enjoy your happy life living in LifeChanyuan and have no worries or shame. I am sure many people in other countries are envied of you.
    Oh please, this is how you allow it to happen in the first place

"Yes she was hit and this is a cultural thing" But let's not worry about that! We have other things to think about

F*ck that and do whatever you want to do, i don't care. One thing doesn't make the other thing lesser or less important.

Take that crap somewhere else. It matters a lot that a girl got hit like that, it matters because it IS a cultural thing, and one thing leads to another. We are not stupid here, think better of your words

Don't make it lesser than it is. These are two separate things. Let's deal with both of them, don't throw one away because it bothers you, probably because you feel it is ok to beat up a woman and is less important than your main interest. That acting up of you only shows you as a weak person

Quote The woman was seriously injured but not life threatening. All men were apprehended. This incident has been on the top search even today. Obviously it was sensationalized, maybe deliberately.
    What a bad excuse for an abnormal human being, this is as dumb as it can go, a kind of 'whataboutism" that you don't see much out there. Jebus!

"Yes i shot you but you did not die, so it's cool, right? Riiight?" What is wrong with you?

It should not have happened in the first place, if you guys in China did not act like stupid baboons

I can feel the monster waking up in me, so i'm going to move away from this thread and the stupidity i just read
    I am surprised this can arouse such an emotional response in you. Obviously no one is condoning such a horrific event, but do not elevate this news event to the level of Chinese culture. In fact violence is much less frequent in China than in the west. That is great prejudice.

Also read my point which is so obvious that I should not have to clarify. This hyping up of an ordinary violent act overshadows the thousand times more important event of Shanghai re-lockdown.
    Yes, I understand what you say.
    Indeed, there are still many good Chinese people. They are also brave and angry about this matter and society too.

This is my ex-boy's opinion. He knows more than me. (You can use Google translation to read it.)

Many Chinese people are satirizing those governments and policemen in Tangshan, Hebei. They are showing the data from The National Health Commission which can position 4000 persons in one minute.

This is my boss' reply. HE says that it is not normal to see and happen in his circle of people. It is the truth of the poor.

You can know some from one article written by Xuefeng on June 8, 2011.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

有关生命和生命轮回的八个小秘密

Eight Secrets on LIFE and Samsara

Xuefeng

一、生命的总数是个定数
    在地球宇宙内,生命的总数是个定数,不是变数,也就是说,生命的总数是不变的,变化的只是生命轮回现象,这就像地球上水的总量,水的总量是定数,如果某个地方干旱,并不是地球上的水减少了,如果某个地方发生洪涝, 并不是地球上增加了水。一碗水,让其在太阳下蒸发,最后碗里的水不见了,是不是说这些水都“死”掉了?当然不是,它们轮回转化了,云飘来,从云中降下雨,是不是说多“生”出了水?当然不是,它们只是轮回到大地而已 ,除非地球的整个体系发生变化,否则,地球上水的总量永远不变,不会消失,也不会增加,只是在轮回变化而已,它们或许轮回到了冰山上,或许轮回到了大海里,或许轮回到了大地中,或许轮回到了云雾中,千载如斯,生生 不息。地球上人的数量增加了,是不是说诞生了新的生命?当然不是,新的生命并没有诞生,这些所谓的“新生命”只是从其他空间轮回转化到地球人间而已,地球上的人数增加了,那么,动物界生命的数量可能减少了,动物界 生命增加了,人类的数量可能减少了,地狱里的生命减少了,动物界生命可能增加了。如果某段时期地球上人的数量突然大幅度减少了,那么,那些生命上哪去了?是“死”了吗?当然没有消失,他们或许去了天堂,或许去了地 狱,或许去了植物层,或许去了动物层,或许去了家畜界,总之,地球宇宙内生命的数量就像地球上水的总量那样保持不变。

1. The Total Number of LIVES is Fixed

The total number of LIVES in the earth universe is fixed and does not vary. This is to say that the total number of LIVES is fixed and that the only changes are from the phenomena of the reincarnation of LIVES. This is as with the fixed quantity of water on earth; if there is a drought somewhere, it does not mean that it has decreased; if there is a flood somewhere else, it does not mean that it has increased. Leave a bowl of water in the sun until it evaporates completely; has it died? Of course not, it has reincarnated. When clouds float in and rain falls from them, has more water been produced? Of course not, it has just reincarnated onto the earth. Unless the whole system of the earth changes, the total amount of water on it will never change; it will neither increase nor decrease, just reincarnate. It may reincarnate into icebergs, the sea, the earth, or clouds. Water runs in cycles like this for thousands of years. The number of people on the earth has increased, so does this mean that new LIVES have been born? Of course not! These so-called "new LIVES" are just reincarnated from other spaces into the earth. If the number of people on the earth increases, the number of animals may decrease; If that of animals increases, that of humans may decrease; if that of LIVES in hell decrease, that of LIVES in the animal world may increase. If the number of people on Earth suddenly decreases dramatically for a period of time, where have those lives gone? Are they dead? Of course they have not disappeared; they may have gone to heaven, hell, the plant layer, or the animal world. In short, the amount of LIFE in the earth universe remains the same, just as with the total amount of water on earth.

二、生命的层次越低 数量越庞大
    昆虫的数量肯定比飞鸟的数量庞大,草的数量肯定比食草动物的数量庞大,食草动物的数量肯定比食肉动物的数量庞大,地球上其他生命的数量肯定比人类的数量庞大,地狱的生命肯定比天堂的生命数量庞大,人的数量肯定比仙 界仙的数量庞大。此处引出一个问题,仙岛群岛洲天仙的数量比人间人的数量庞大,这是怎么一回事呢?就目前而言,仙岛群岛洲天仙的数量是三百亿,而地球上人的数量仅仅是七十亿,这个现象怎么违背了“生命的层次越低, 数量越庞大”这个法则呢?其实,这个现象并没有违背基本法则,从静态看,天仙的数量比人的数量庞大,从动态看,依然是人的数量比天仙的数量庞大,在几亿年的时光里,天仙的数量基本没有变化,而几亿年间,人的数量是 几千亿上万亿。“物以稀为贵,”生命同样以“稀”为贵。所以基督耶稣告诉我们众人所走的路通向死亡(下界),唯有少数人所走的路通向永生(上界),从这个道理而言,当一个人的观点与大众相同,那么,他走的路通往下 界,大众向西走,你也向西走,那么,肯定通往下界,只有“闲世人之所忙,忙世人之所闲”的人才有希望走向上界。

2. The Lower a LIFE’s Level is, the Greater its Quantity is.

The amount of insects is surely greater than that of birds, that of grass is surely greater than that of herbivores, that of herbivores is surely greater than that of carnivores, that of non-humans is surely greater than that of humans, that of LIVES in hell is surely greater than that of LIVES in heaven, and that of human LIVES is surely greater than that of celestial beings. The question then becomes, why is the number of Super Celestial Beings in the Celestial Islands Continent greater than that of humans on the Earth? Is this a contradiction? Up to now, the number of Super Celestial Beings has been thirty billion, while that of humans has only risen to seven billion. Does this phenomenon go against the law that “the lower a LIFE level is, the greater that level’s amount of LIVES is”? Actually, no! From a static point of view, the number of Super Celestial Beings is larger than that of humans, but from a dynamic point of view, the number of human beings is still larger. The number of Super Celestial Beings has not changed across hundreds of millions of years, but the total number of humans has been trillions during the same time period. Things, including LIVES, are valued according to their scarcity. Jesus Christ told us that the road taken by great numbers leads to destruction (lower LIFE spaces), but that only a small number will take the way to LIFE. From this perspective, when a person views things as the masses do, then they will go toward lower LIFE spaces; when the masses go a certain way and you follow them, then surely it will be toward lower LIFE spaces. Only those who concentrate on the things that common people ignore and remain indifferent to the things that common people value highly have any hope of ascending to higher LIFE spaces.
    三、“坏人”肯定比“好人”多
    根据生命的层次越低其数量越庞大原理,可以推算,“坏人”的数量肯定比“好人”多,也就是说,浑人的数量比俗人多,俗人的数量比凡人多,凡人的数量比贤人多,贤人的数量比仙人多,这就像人类社会,群众的数量比镇长 多,镇长的数量比县长多,县长的数量比市长多,市长的数量比省长多,省长的数量比部长多,部长的数量比总理多,总理的数量比总统多。如果不是这样,必然混乱无序。

3. "Bad People" must Outnumber "Good People".

According to the law of the amount of "lower level LIFE" being greater than that of "higher level LIFE", it can be deduced that the number of "evil people" surely exceeds that of "righteous people". This is also to say that the number of "ignorant people" is more than that of laities, that of laities is more that of mortals, that of mortals is more than that of sages, and theirs is more than that of celestials. It is as in human society where the number of common workers exceeds that of business managers, that of managers exceeds that of city mayors, that of mayors exceeds that of provincial governors and ministers, and theirs is greater than that of national presidents and prime ministers. Any other arrangement would be chaotic and disorderly.

四、生命轮回到下界容易,升华到上界难
    人类社会中,容易犯罪的人多,容易成为“楷模”“标兵”的人少,因为犯罪容易,成仙难。人都喜欢迎合大众价值观,而大众的价值观属于数量庞大而生命层次低的一类,所以,向下界轮回很容易,在不知不觉中就走向了下界 ,所以,当大众认为“男大当婚女大当嫁”的人生观是天经地义的,你也去迎合这个天经地义的人生观时,结果可想而知。当大众忙于赚钱忙于办公司做生意而你也亦步亦趋时,轮回的后果可想而知。当大众练气功修仙修佛而你 也去仿效时,肯定达不到目的。由于去上界的人数量稀少,加之人都有惰性,不愿接受新思想新思维新观念,喜欢守旧不愿改变传统,所以升华到上界不容易。

4. LIFE is Easy to Reincarnate into Lower LIFE Spaces but Hard to Sublimate into Higher LIFE Spaces.

In human society, it is easier to commit crimes than to become role models and easier to become bad examples than good ones because it is easier to appease one’s flesh than to sublimate their souls. People like to cater to the values of the masses which fall into the category of high quantity but low quality of LIFE, so it is much easier to reincarnate towards lower LIFE spaces, and many do that unconsciously. Therefore, when the masses believe that, "When a boy grows up, he takes a wife and when a girl does so, she finds a husband", it is a natural outlook on life and you can predict the results when you take it as your own. When you follow the masses who are making money and doing business with companies, the consequences of reincarnation can be foreseen, but when you follow those who practice Qigong to attain Buddhahood or become celestials, you will certainly achieve a very different result. The number of people who are going to higher level spaces is small, ordinary people have inertia, are unwilling to accept new ideas, new thinking, and new values, and prefer traditions that they are unwilling to surrender, so it is hard for them to sublimate towards higher level spaces.

五、“江山易改本性难移”
    牡丹千载如斯,荷花千载如斯,杨柳千载如斯,牛羊千载如斯,如果没有外力的作用或不同结构的渗透,物质会保持原状不变,人,如果没有神佛仙或魔妖怪的引导,人将永远是人。所以,在生命的轮回转化过程中一定要接近靠 近具有神、佛、仙意识的人,若能聆听他们的教诲并行之,将福莫大焉,同理,如果遇上具有迷幻思维的人,那麻烦就大了。如果想使生命升华到上界,同类者的话不能听,同类者的做法不能仿效,“江山易改,本性难移。”想 改变一个人是非常的困难。因此,每一个修行修炼者当醒悟,如果没有脱胎换骨的体验,自己的生命是难以升华的。

5. Leopards cannot Change their Spots

Peonies have shown their nature for thousands of years, as have lotuses, willows, cattle, and sheep; without external forces or infiltration from different structures, material will not change. Without guidance from gods, Buddhas, celestials, demons, goblins, or monsters, we will always remain human. Therefore, in the process of reincarnation, we must approach those who have the consciousness of celestials, Buddhas, and gods. If we hear their teachings and practice them, then we will be blessed greatly; in the same way, if we follow people with illusive thinking, it will surely lead us astray. If you want to sublimate your LIFE to higher level spaces, then you must never follow the words and deeds of like-minded people. "A leopard cannot change its spots" and it is very difficult to change a person. Therefore, every stylite must remain awake; if there is no experience of being reborn, then their own LIFE will be difficult to sublimate.

六、生命的去向由“死”时的意识决定
    人离开人间那一刻的意识状况决定了“死”后的去向,我们已经知道生命的本质由其生命的反物质结构决定,而反物质结构主要由其意识决定,有什么样的意识,就有什么样的生命反物质结构,有什么样的反物质结构,就呈现什 么样的生命状态,所以,人离开人间的那一刻的意识若是动物的意识,那他“死”后必然去动物层,如果人离开人间的那一刻的意识是仙的意识,那他“死”后必然去仙界,其他以此类推。这里生发出一个问题,如果一个人一生 始终是人的意识,在离开人间的那一刻会不会突然会成为佛的意识然后前往佛土?答案是,没有这个可能性,一点也没有,因为没有量变的积累绝无可能发生质变的可能性,也无法克服生命的万有引力,加之若没有积累财宝在天 国,人的意识必然向财宝处发展,天国里没有自己的财宝,就不可能具备天国生命的品质,“人的财宝在哪里,人的心就在哪里。”人的心在哪里,他就去往哪里。

6. The Direction of LIFE is Determined by our Consciousness when we are “Dying”

The direction of LIFE is determined by people’s consciousness at the moment when they retire from this world. We know that the essence of LIFE is determined by its nonmaterial structure which is mainly shaped by its type of consciousness, its nonmaterial structure, and its LIFE state. Therefore, if someone attains the consciousness of an animal at the very moment when they leave the world, then they must go to the Animal World after they die but if they attain the consciousness of a celestial being when they leave the world, then they must go to fairyland, and so on. A question arises here; if one maintains a human consciousness throughout their life, can they suddenly attain Buddha's consciousness and go to the pure land at the moment of their physical departure? The answer is NO! There is no possibility of a qualitative change without an accumulation of smaller quantitative changes, nor can anyone overcome the gravity of their LIFE. Additionally, human consciousnesses develop toward the places where their treasures lie. If they lack any accumulation of treasures in heaven, it will be impossible for them to attain the quality of LIFE in heaven without having their treasure there. Where our treasures lie, so too will our hearts be, and there we will find our futures.

七、生命轮回的印记
    基因科学家们发现,人的基因带有遗传信息,上辈子身体某处受过伤的人,转世成人后会发现同处有受伤的印记。我们观察一个人的所言所行就能追溯出此人的前世,这就像地质学家通过观察地貌和地质结构得知此地以前发生的 地质变化那样,也像我们通过观察一个人的相貌基本能推断出这个人的年龄那样。如果我们接触过足够多的形形色色的人,那么从中可以发现,有些人前世是某种动物,有些人前世一定还是人,有些人来自天界。福尔摩斯探案集 中我们可以获悉,福尔摩斯的能力来自他对细节的掌握和判断,他能从作案现场的蛛丝马迹判断出罪犯来自何方和罪犯的基本特征,因为凡事有印记,生命轮回也有印记。这就给我们一个启示,要想使自己的生命上升到天界,必 须消除作为人的所有印记。

7. The Imprinting of LIFE’s Reincarnation

Geneticists know that human DNA carries genetic information and that people who have had physical injuries in their bodies in previous lives have been imprinted with those injuries in their current lives. By observing what people say and do, we can trace back to their previous lives, and just as geologists know the changes that have taken place by studying landforms and geological structures, we can infer the ages of people by observing their appearances. As we study different kinds of people, we can see that some had been specific types of animals in their previous lives, some must have been humans, and some are from heaven. Sherlock Holmes’s ability to solve crimes came from his mastery of details and how he could make judgements based on clues left at the scenes of crimes, including where the criminal came from and their basic characteristics because everything is imprinted just as with the reincarnation of LIFE. This gives us the message that in order to ascend one's LIFE to heaven, all their human imprints must be eliminated.

八、“孟婆汤”的奥妙
    《阎王经》中说阴曹地府里具备条件再投生的鬼魂先让他们喝一碗迷魂汤,即孟婆汤,使其忘却前世,重新以一个崭新的生命出现,这是一种极大的慈悲,同时也是使各类生命秩序井然以维护生命动态平衡的法则,如果不消除前 世的记忆,那么,人类社会将不堪设想,当一个人发现自己的儿女是前世的仇人,当一个人发现自己的媳妇是前前世的奶奶,当一个人看见某人正是自己前世的仇敌,当一个人发现自己养的宠物是自己前世的儿女,那将会形成一 种什么样的局面?将乱成一锅粥,思维会混乱。所以,越是低级的生命,越要清除他们对前世的记忆,否则,不仅天下会大乱,天上也会大乱。每一个生命前世前前世的信息是一个个密码,不能随便揭破解说,这就是天机,天机 一旦泄漏,必然会带来麻烦和灾难。绝大多数的人都是糊里糊涂不明不白地活着,不能让人们明白天机,这也是为什么耶稣说“神国的奥秘,只叫你们知道,若是对外人讲,凡事就用比喻。”“叫他们看是看见,却不晓得;听是 听见,却不明白;恐怕他们回转过来,就得赦免。”

8. The Mystery of “Meng Po Soup”

(Note: Meng Po is the “Lady of Forgetfulness” in Chinese Mythology.) It is said in “Sutra of Hell’s King”, that ghosts in Hell who qualify to reincarnate upward are offered a bowl of “Meng Po Soup” , also called “Ecstasy Soup” to each one, which cause them to forget their previous lives before joining the mortal world as new LIVES. This is both great compassion and a law that keeps all kinds of LIVES in order and maintains their dynamic balance. If their memories of previous lives were not eliminated, then human society would be unthinkable. What kind of relationships would exist if people learned that in a previous life, their children were enemies, that their spouse was their grandmother, that a close friend was their enemy, or that their pet was their child? It would create complete chaos and their thinking would be confused. Therefore, the lower-level a LIFE is, the more their memories of previous lives must be eliminated; otherwise, not only would the Mortal World be chaotic, but even heaven would be. Each LIFE’s information about their previous lives are in codes which cannot be revealed or deciphered randomly. These are cosmic secrets and if they were to be revealed, conflicts and disasters would result inevitably. The vast majority of people live in confusion and are unaware of the universe’s secrets. This is why Jesus said, "to you, it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to those who are without, all these things are done in parables" and "That seeing, they may see but not perceive; and hearing, they may hear but not understand; lest at any time they should be converted and their sins should be forgiven".

生命奥妙无穷,探究起来很有意思。
    The mysteries of LIFE are endless, and interesting to explore.

June 18, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also found some insightful and interesting replies on Chinese Tiktok(Douyin)

My ex-boy friend tells me, if he or some men help the women, they may get badly hurt. Even worse, there are many heart-wrenching reports to show that acting heroically may be totally wrong and not worthy.

The two replies are talking that they will surely let their daughters to learn KUNGFU.

This reply is saying that the CRAZY GUY who beats the female was talking with his friends to rape the femle outside.

This reply says this matter will bring VERY BIG AND HARMFUL EFFECT on the female. She feels soo helpless about being a female.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remind of Father Jesus' Crucifixion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope: Peace Begins (One Family Under the Greatest Creator)

This is our LOVE to Mother Earth and YOU :

TEN YEARS, WE ARE STILL ON THE WAY!!!

Last edited by xidaijena; 11th June 2022 at 22:21.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Harmony (12th June 2022), Mashika (12th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We are on the way of making Mother Earth more peaceful.

He teaches me how to be as plain as grass.

Welcome the new Thai chanyuan members.

We are not only saying but acting!

Smile is the only language all over the world.
    Their happy smiles are my greatest passion.

He is thin but like a angel in my eye.

She was nearly killed by her ex-husband. She has a two-year daughter. In order to build a bright future for her daughter and herself, she gaves up all to devote herself to New Oasis for Life. She is awesome, too!

May more kind souls know and visit NEW OASIS FOR LIFE.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Sunny (5th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2