Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,085 times in 735 posts

Default Re: Being nice all the time is not being spiritual, or wise

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I remember working for big company

(...)

So being "blunt and/or rude" (not being nice) towards the company I worked for was key to build trust with the customers ... some of them repeatedly told my colleagues working in the store that they only want to be helped by me.

(...)
    A contrasting story, John.
    In the first years of this millennium, a new client for my communication coaching told me that after joining his then employer (my company’s customer) he had been working as a salesman of IT peripherals and accessoires over the telephone. “That must have been quite fascinating”, I replied.
    “Well, the stuff I sold was actually crap you know”, he then admitted. “Really”, I said, “why did you sell it then?”
    He had this puzzled look on his face and answered “Well, they didn’t have to buy it after all..”

(The blueprint for our vaccine snake oil sales reps!)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th June 2022), Franny (17th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th June 2022), Mashika (18th June 2022), Snoweagle (18th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,085 times in 735 posts

Another story, more about the "goodness" of people.

My friend and I travelled to Istanbul in 1999. Luc spoke fluent Turkish and knew the town very well. He showed me around. We had planned to buy a leather jacket each and so we went to the gigantic covered market in the old town.

Like all tourists we were continuously invited by sales people to have a look at their merchandise whenever we loitered a little more slowly in front of a leatherware or clothes' shop. We politely declined and just continued our visit, often happily distracted by whatever caught our attention. Then, after maybe two hours or so, we happened to inspect with more interest the leather jackets in one shop window of a comparatively small shop. All the jackets shown were of good quality, designed with good taste and sharing a visibly excellent stitching finish. Prices were discreetly attached. Nobody invited us in. So we decided to enter the shop.

We were welcomed with kindness and a conversation started about our wishes and tastes, partially in Turkish with Luc, and in English and German with me. We were offered the obligatory cup of tea.. and kept talking with the two salesmen, who were the actual owners of the manufacturing workshop, about tastes and models and leather quality etc. We finally decided, both Luc and I, for a specific jacket each among the two or three that had reached our respective short lists. Having taken good notice of the prices on the tags, we added aloud the two amounts and proceeded to pay the sum total while the jackets were put into sober quality plastic bags.

We said goodbye, thanking each other for the excellent hour spent, the tea and good custom. Then the younger salesman said: "Sirs if I may add something: I have noticed that you did not bargain on the price mentioned on the price tag. In that you are exceptional, I must admit because all tourists bargain. You see: my father and I have made a special promise to Allah that we would always make the best possible quality of leather jackets and ask a totally honest price for this quality — and it seems to us that you have made a special promise to Allah that you would only buy clothes of genuinely good quality and that you would pay the price that is asked for it with honesty. And because of both our promises we have spent a good time buying and selling and are happy, you about your purchase, and we about our work.”

God, or good, is the only guarantor of trade.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2022), Delight (18th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th June 2022), Franny (17th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), Mashika (18th June 2022), Michi (18th June 2022), Rain (22nd June 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), Satori (17th June 2022), Snoweagle (18th June 2022), tessfreq (30th August 2022), ulli (18th June 2022), Vicus (21st June 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,929 times in 1,622 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Would be interesting what Asian culture (Chinese, Japanese, etc.) people have to say about this because the niceness and politeness is ingrained in their cultural interactions.

There is even a whole sociological concept called 'face' (loose face, keep face). I heard about it many years ago when I studied Linguistics because it also has to do with language / communication a lot, of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face_(...gical_concept))

In Asia many people act 'nicely' and politely on principle so that they do not make others lose their 'face' and also keep their own 'face'.

As said, if there are any Asian people here who read this I would be interested in your input here.

In South America we speak Spanish with differentes accents and...tones, Argentinos speak very much louder and "aggressive" for the another's latinos...

when people from Ecuador/Bolivia/Peru/Paraguay talk to us is like: mi mi mi mim...? and we WHAT?

This people talk not only too smooth but with too many diminutives : pan (bread) pancito...poco (little bit) poquito etc.

Once I saw a video where somebody try to explain why is so ...

His conclusion's was that after centuries Spanish domination they adopted this "submissive" way to avoid retaliation...

Just to "remember", Argentina kick out the "invaders", therefore got another self awareness...
    Last edited by Vicus; 18th June 2022 at 00:41.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th June 2022), Mashika (18th June 2022), Orph (18th June 2022), Philippe (17th September 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), Snoweagle (18th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Would be interesting what Asian culture (Chinese, Japanese, etc.) people have to say about this because the niceness and politeness is ingrained in their cultural interactions.

There is even a whole sociological concept called 'face' (loose face, keep face). I heard about it many years ago when I studied Linguistics because it also has to do with language / communication a lot, of course.

In Asia many people act 'nicely' and politely on principle so that they do not make others lose their 'face' and also keep their own 'face'.

As said, if there are any Asian people here who read this I would be interested in your input here.

In South America we speak Spanish with differentes accents and...tones, Argentinos speak very much louder and "aggressive" for the another's latinos...

when people from Ecuador/Bolivia/Peru/Paraguay talk to us is like: mi mi mi mim...? and we WHAT?

This people talk not only too smooth but with too many diminutives : pan (bread) pancito...poco (little bit) poquito etc.

Once I saw a video where somebody try to explain why is so ...

His conclusion's was that after centuries Spanish domination they adopted this "submissive" way to avoid retaliation...

Just to "remember", Argentina kick out the "invaders", therefore got another self awareness...
    Very cool, Vicus. Have never heard that angle on social evolution.

We hear about the ancient Romans having produced great orators, but maybe EVERYBODY was loud when the empire was around. ~8)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), Mashika (18th June 2022), O Donna (20th June 2022), Snoweagle (18th June 2022), Vicus (18th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    There is another important aspect to "being nice":
    It's the field of coaching. A "nice" coach wouldn't get anywhere and instead, actually would let the client down and prevent him achieving the goal.
    So, often a tough coach is depicted as a complete **hole.

Look at some videos of Anthony Robbins where he adresses a sucidial person in the crowd.
    Then you get a good view how to be "nice" in the correct way.
    It has a lot to do with "caring" and making the other stronger.
    Reminds me of this ...

Tired

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (18th June 2022), Michi (18th June 2022), O Donna (20th June 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), Snoweagle (18th June 2022), Vicus (18th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Believe this is pertinent to your comment about "face" in Asian countries. Bushido is a big part of it, but more like the concept you talk about came out of Bushido or a related/similar concept at some point. In other asian countries it exists in some form or other. It's not just Japanese specific, it's just an asian thing, in general, but it has been constantly removed across decades in most countries, because of what this video explains

Why BUSHIDO Is The Root of All Social Problems in Japan
    Last edited by Mashika; 19th June 2022 at 13:30.
    Tired

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (21st June 2022), Bill Ryan (19th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), justntime2learn (19th June 2022), O Donna (20th June 2022), Open Minded Dude (19th June 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), Strat (20th June 2022), Vicus (19th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: Being nice all the time is not being spiritual, or wise

Maybe am wrong ... but I can sense super fast when somebody is only "nice" to me because he or she wants to sell me something I have to pay for ... even when it is not yet obvious ... I call it: "meeting a human with a plastic smile" ... Some let their "work" continue in their private lives even when they do not have to do it but do it anyway.

It becomes like a permanent 24/7 behavior template ... Not realizing they mess up real connections with new potential friends ... People who are like that will only be satisfied if you go along with their way of thinking & reasoning using often NLP techniques or something similar to lead you to a certain direction/goal to make more profit ... Even when it was "not intended" they somehow always find excuses (like an addict) to sell you something at the end of the day that you have to pay for.
    • Needless to say I am extremely allergic to that kind of behavior.
    When I feel/sense that in someone doing that to me ... I will confront that person with a simple question: "Is there something you want me pay for" saying it in a 100% neutral way >>> not assuming one way or the other ... Because most of them who behave like what I just described are so eager to have a "score" they may interpreted that as "am interested" ... But that is not why I ask the question ... The result is that Yes or No helps me to understand their true motives.

When he or she says "yes" I will respectfully decline and all of a sudden that type of person often does not feel the need to be "nice" anymore! ... When he or she says "no" to my question and stays nice afterwards, then I have to admit I was wrong in my assumption.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 20th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th June 2022 at 15:10.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (21st June 2022), Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), Mashika (19th June 2022), Michi (20th June 2022), O Donna (20th June 2022), palehorse (21st June 2022), Philippe (17th September 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), Strat (20th June 2022), Vicus (20th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Being nice all the time is not being spiritual, or wise

This very insightful forum thread started/initiated by @Mashika has now over 4400+ visits in just 6 days ... normally that amount takes weeks!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st June 2022 at 23:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), Mashika (20th June 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

For several years when I was living in California, I attended classes at the Berkeley Psychic Institute, and had readings from the psychics who were on the staff there.
    They taught techniques that were especially helpful for people like me who are empaths and at least somewhat psychic, including grounding energy, clearing chakas and auras of
    unwanted energy, transmitting healing energy, reading other people, that sort of thing.
    They were all very good tools to have, and I came away feeling much more confident, grounded, and with a better understanding of myself and how to interact with others.

I think that people who are always trying so hard to be "nice" are very much in need of such tools.
    It seems like they are trying to compensate for a deficiency in knowing how to manage their own energy and state of mind.

Another thing that the BPI teachers emphasized was what they called "staying neutral".
    At first I thought it was identical to what the Buddhists call "detachment", and it's similar in some ways, though not identical.
    (I've known a lot of Buddhists, and have practiced Zen meditation myself.)

Staying neutral is a combination of those techniques listed above, which when done correctly, enable the practicioner to remain in a clear, calm, open and even-minded state, able to deal with others in a way that keeps the interactions clean.
    Which doesn't necessarily register on other people as being "nice", but certainly as pleasant, reasonable and approachable,
    And a lot more genuine and sincere than what often passes for "nice", which can actually be a mask for something much different.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th June 2022), Mashika (20th June 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), ulli (23rd June 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Being nice all the time is not being spiritual, or wise

When a true empath can sense when someone is lying to oneself ... "playing nice" about that makes you complicit in the prolonging of the (eventually) harmful self-deception ... we all have the power to connect to core-being (true-self) hiding behind the mask (role-play & belief systems) people use to survive ... Asking the right questions may trigger a cascade effect to those who need to brake free from the (self-imposed) conditioning.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st June 2022 at 04:42.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), Mashika (21st June 2022), onawah (21st June 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), Vicus (24th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    For several years when I was living in California, I attended classes at the Berkeley Psychic Institute, and had readings from the psychics who were on the staff there.
    They taught techniques that were especially helpful for people like me who are empaths and at least somewhat psychic, including grounding energy, clearing chakas and auras of
    unwanted energy, transmitting healing energy, reading other people, that sort of thing.
    They were all very good tools to have, and I came away feeling much more confident, grounded, and with a better understanding of myself and how to interact with others.

I think that people who are always trying so hard to be "nice" are very much in need of such tools.
    It seems like they are trying to compensate for a deficiency in knowing how to manage their own energy and state of mind.

Another thing that the BPI teachers emphasized was what they called "staying neutral".
    At first I thought it was identical to what the Buddhists call "detachment", and it's similar in some ways, though not identical.
    (I've known a lot of Buddhists, and have practiced Zen meditation myself.)

Staying neutral is a combination of those techniques listed above, which when done correctly, enable the practicioner to remain in a clear, calm, open and even-minded state, able to deal with others in a way that keeps the interactions clean.
    Which doesn't necessarily register on other people as being "nice", but certainly as pleasant, reasonable and approachable,
    And a lot more genuine and sincere than what often passes for "nice", which can actually be a mask for something much different.
    I am not a 'nice' person, but i find that i also fit this category
    " trying to compensate for a deficiency in knowing how to manage their own energy and state of mind"

That's an odd thing, and i think it could even be a complete thread on its own, a very humanly complex one

Your view of this issue is very interesting, thank you! "There is always a path"

Tired

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st June 2022), onawah (21st June 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

When a true empath can sense when someone is lying to oneself ... "playing nice" about that makes you complicit in the prolonging of the (eventually) harmful self-deception ... we all have the power to connect to core-being (true-self) hiding behind the mask (role-play & belief systems) people use to survive ... Asking the right questions may trigger a cascade effect to those who need to brake free from the (self-imposed) conditioning.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    An issue with breaking some people apart in a way, is that you get attached somehow, to their future lives. If you started a process of change, then you must see it through, but can you? It's a very draining activity in life, to constantly 'be there' for a person that is going through extreme life changes that you caused, so a lot of people just simply skip or don't even try in the first place. Kind of like vicious cycle i guess (i won't tell you how to avoid being 'fake' nice because i can't be bothered with the effort, but i wish you would not be 'fake nice')?

And if you break them apart by showing them a new reality, they will need lots and lots of support. It's the entire reality carpet has been swept away in an instance. So those people can't stand on their own without help, and who's going to give them that help? None other than the source of the carpet sweeping
    Last edited by Mashika; 21st June 2022 at 05:19.
    Tired

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st June 2022), onawah (12th October 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Maybe am wrong ... but I can sense super fast when somebody is only "nice" to me because he or she wants to sell me something I have to pay for ... even when it is not yet obvious ... I call it: "meeting a human with a plastic smile" ... Some let their "work" continue in their private lives even when they do not have to do it but do it anyway.

It becomes like a permanent 24/7 behavior template ... Not realizing they mess up real connections with new potential friends ... People who are like that will only be satisfied if you go along with their way of thinking & reasoning using often NLP techniques or something similar to lead you to a certain direction/goal to make more profit ... Even when it was "not intended" they somehow always find excuses (like an addict) to sell you something at the end of the day that you have to pay for.
    When I feel/sense that in someone doing that to me ... I will confront that person with a simple question: "Is there something you want me pay for" saying it in a 100% neutral way >>> not assuming one way or the other ... Because most of them who behave like what I just described are so eager to have a "score" they may interpreted that as "am interested" ... But that is not why I ask the question ... The result is that Yes or No helps me to understand their true motives.

When he or she says "yes" I will respectfully decline and all of a sudden that type of person often does not feel the need to be "nice" anymore! ... When he or she says "no" to my question and stays nice afterwards, then I have to admit I was wrong in my assumption.

cheers,
    June 20th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    It should be illegal to post pictures like that lmao! Why can't i stop laughing at that? Now i'm upset, i think 80% of the world does that, it's affecting me! lmao

Tired

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st June 2022), palehorse (21st June 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

cheers,
    June 20th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

LOL

perfect, exactly how it happens to me, that's one way to make them drop their mask pretty quickly.. one time a woman became quite aggressive over me, since she was a multi-level marketing sales person and she was trying to persuade me to get under her sponsorship offering free **** and saying how smart I was and bla bla bla, I just pointed out she was into a pyramid scheme, that was when she cringed and showed her teeth.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st June 2022), Mashika (21st June 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,334 times in 635 posts

We can still have arguments and be nice and spiritual at the same time. Takes some time to practice it but it is possible. Here is a lesson by two spiritual pros on how you do it:

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st June 2022), Mashika (21st June 2022), O Donna (22nd June 2022), onawah (22nd June 2022), Orph (21st June 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2022), tessfreq (30th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

We can still have arguments and be nice and spiritual at the same time. Takes some time to practice it but it is possible. Here is a lesson by two spiritual pros on how you do it:

Funny.

They should do one of these using other forms of communication like where the interaction takes place, body language, facial expressions, and silence because it's not ALL about the words.

Quote Not all words fit to their meanings. Sometimes what is said is not what is meant and what is meant is left unsaid - Unknown
    Knock Knock

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd June 2022), Mashika (24th June 2022), onawah (22nd June 2022), RunningDeer (30th August 2022), Strat (22nd June 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Well and then there’s the one about “Be Happy”.

I’ve recently pin pointed this deceptive dot that many people and “life guides” copied from somebody and use it nearly as “guru mantra” literally deceiving themselves and others in their heart, hurting each other’s truth sense much as possible and their own.

Of course there are many kinds of happiness in human life and countless sorrows.

The socialist-capitalist paradigm ( believe me it’s ultimately one and the same assorted paradigm) led many people to close their eyes from reality state of matters surrounding them, tolerating minor to vast amount of social evils and injustice and seeking “happiness within you”.
    Further on ,”being happy within yourself” simply leads to ignoring not only other people’s problems but your own life problems as well
    while in most cases, at least some of them could be addressed and sorted that’s unless you’ve declared yourself “happy with it”.

I don’t think that the state of happiness can be copied from outside or socially learned from others, if so it isn’t true state of happiness.

Happiness manifests from within for sure as sense of resonance with larger reality surrounding us or as a response to true achievements and manifestation of skills and virtues ,
    to be called “true happiness” , even if it lasts for a moment.

With growing life experience one should not stop and dwell on that state or become attached to it for a long time .

Becoming attached to “state of happiness” led many people astray from their missions, life truths , reality, pure intentions and so forth to loops and “happiness seeking spirals”. From alcohol, drugs, sex and food addictions, fashionable disorders of all kinds to lives lost in wilderness people have blindly followed the same instruction so many modern “gurus” have passed on about “Be Happy”.

From living with their own imaginations to disharmonious and artificial relationships of many kinds, forever denying rights to their truth sense and intelligence that certainly does know there are “errors in their systems” which not getting fixed will lead to even more destructive circumstances in life,
    people insist on the placebo pill and sweetener and “declarations of happiness” with their bosses, their children , their friends who often can’t believe each other anymore so why talking about it if no one is “happy” but everyone has to declare themselves such,
    and better as often as possible.

No, I do not advise mourning and frowning as a way or being constantly complainful about yourself but in order to walk our way to future,
    to process a piece of work or even to achieve genuine moment of happiness ,
    sobriety and modest effort are necessary.
    Sometimes even extraordinary effort and work are necessary in order to repair errors, wounds inflicted upon us by human destiny or “Mother Nature” and by that again I don’t mean that we don’t deserve weekends or should die of overwork.

But in general: you may observe that everyone who has achieved “the right fix” on this planet did get results after troubling their minds incessantly for many years if not life time and despite confusions and obstacles,
    not by reclining on sofa and imagining they’ve got everything “done”.

For sure, there are those who were born to situations of greater advantage against others and those who experienced unperturbed childhood and state of happiness was granted to them all the way through before they grew up and they were even taught to hide “their happiness” behind sweet smiles or stern faces, pretty cloths of whatever brand or vagabond appearances protecting them from social envy,
    they go around self confident and tell us to be the same,
    smartly deceptive and “inwardly Happy” but since most of them know little about value of human life, as long as they feel protected from life threatening illness and depravity what kind of “jobs” can those people offer
    in their “Chocolate factory” for happiness ?

Not all of them are kind and compassionate and very few take care to complete at least few education levels to brush their discernment of reality.

Some “rich and happy” people can be in fact, extremely dull and negligent concerning basic life matters because their money will “always fix it” for them no matter what happens.

In short ..I talked to my own heart the other day and pointed this out clearly for myself:

from even one point of wrong mantra a cascade of deception , deeper depression, social guilt arises. No I’m not “happy” of any kind with my situation lasting for good few years and I was verbally, sometimes physically forced to consent to someone’s else’s “being happy” inductions and so I walk around with progressing heart disease that could result in failure at any time.
    No I don’t feel “happy” about any of it and only crooked person would.

No I don’t need “heart replacement”, “mind replacement” or a “hug” especially not from a dog 😀

I’m not outwardly depressed or desperate unless people would try to stick their fingers to that pin hole and try if “it works” just because I’m not artificially excited or entertained.

Then I felt something real in my physical heart organ ( I’m talking about) as if the “pinch hole” closed and I saw smooth oblong shaped muscle for a second and fell completely the same like years back, illness free.
    For sure I’m not very excitable person -naturally- I prefer calms , no loud music and laser lights and violence in movies and all the extravaganza of this modern world,

I like to laugh a lot too with good friends but hate sarcasms and bullying and evil laughter.

So I can’t be this eras poster child because it takes so much emotion to take in and I’ve tried my best to uptake as much of it as I could but it can’t go any further.

But as I have said, I’ve never needed “heart replacement” and would not accept one in case of emergency : organ transplantation can not be done to you without your consent.

Should it not be the same about “intelligence and emotional” transplantation and inductions, or influencing of some of today’s “life gurus” ,

none of it had a positive , life progressive meaning in my life. No consent.

No consent to their wild imaginations and “disability from truth” and deceptive fears they propagate and invented confessions they have readied for each other long ago,
    to save their “state of happiness” by another trick just in case the old tricks fail.

Genuine people including thinkers, inventors , may be even ETs ( no pun intended ) may seem to be few in today’s human society but if you look under the artificial social “Happy cover” we are the multitudes

Be who you are I pray 🙏🌟🙏

In the state of human and personal disasters,
    it’s normal for spiritual person to be concerned,
    to be sad, to cry,

forcing others to “laugh in front of you”,
    including your children or put on a smile
    is real bad.

Don’t try to borrow and steal your life force from others in order to accomplish your life tasks.

Genuine accomplishments and prowess come naturally from within.

True happiness so often is free of emotion
    and it most certainly does not laugh at the rest who have fallen
    and it does not send “others to hell”.

Perhaps I associate the state of true happiness with wisdom
    but consider a matter of fact that British linguistics and mind programming is not the only way this world operates or going to operate in future even if it seems to serve our communications so well.

Or whatever you wish to consider
    be happy.

Tell that to your worst enemies in distress 😅

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 22nd June 2022 at 03:56.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd June 2022), Mashika (24th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Thanks

• Jordan Peterson - How to Overcome Resentment:

Dr. Jordan B Peterson talks about the negative emotions in people. He explains why is it important to pay attention to our negative emotions. He also elaborates that these emotions are very informative and carry messages that we must not ignore.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (24th June 2022), onawah (23rd June 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Thanks for sharing.
    I think I AM NOT KIND but VERY BAD OR EVIL in somehow.

I like this meme. So cool!

MY AWESOME PE TEACHER

~~~~~~~~~

There is an old saying: Women shall be soft as the water.
    But in my opinion, I would like to be strong as a killer.

FIGHT WITH EVIL , DARKNESS AND WOLF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

好人(善人)坏人(恶人)的标准

The Standards of Good (Kind) People and Bad (Evil) People

Xuefeng

(Translated by Tongxin and Edited by Kaer)

好人(善人)的标准
    凡给他人带来开心、快乐、自由、幸福的人就是好人(善人)。
    凡引导他人走向上帝之道的人就是好人(善人)。
    凡帮助他人度过困境的人就是好人(善人)。
    凡促使他人关系和谐和睦的人就是好人(善人)。
    凡爱惜、爱护生命和大自然的人就是好人(善人)。
    凡促使人类走向和平、统一、繁荣、昌盛的人就是好人(善人)。
    凡能自食其力不给他人带来烦恼和痛苦的人就是好人(善人)。
    凡引导他人走向美好未来的人就是好人(善人)。

The Standards of Good (Kind) People:

· All those who bring joy, happiness, freedom, and blessings to others are good (kind) people.

· All those who lead others to the way of the Greatest Creator are good (kind) people.

· All those who help others to get through difficulties are good (kind) people.

· All those who promote others into good and harmonious relationships are good (kind) people.

· All those who love and cherish nature and LIFE are good (kind) people.

· All those who promote human beings toward the directions of peace, union, and prosperity are good (kind) people.

· All those who can live independently but do not bring troubles or pain to others are good (kind) people.

· All those who lead others to a wonderful future are good (kind) people.

坏人(恶人)的标准
    凡给他人带来烦恼、痛苦、焦虑、恐惧的人就是坏人(恶人)。
    凡引导他人走向魔鬼之道的人就是坏人(恶人)。
    凡导致他人进入困境的人就是坏人(恶人)。
    凡伤害生命和大自然的人就是坏人(恶人)。
    凡阻断他人美好前程的人就是坏人(恶人)。
    凡把自己的意志强加于人的人就是坏人(恶人)。
    凡制造和传播是非的人就是坏人(恶人)。
    凡促使人进入婚姻家庭和任何组织的人就是坏人(恶人)。

The Standards of Bad (Evil) People:

· All those who bring to others, troubles, pain, fear, and anxieties are bad (evil) people.

· All those who lead others to the way of the devil are bad (evil) people.

· All those who lead others into difficulties are bad (evil) people.

· All those who destroy nature and hurt life beings are bad (evil) people.

· All those who block others’ good futures are bad (evil) people.

· All those who impose their own wills upon others are bad (evil) people.

· All those who make and spread rumors are bad (evil) people.

· All those who urge others to enter into marriage, traditional families, or any organizations are bad (evil) people.

March 17, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

仅仅有好心是不行的,还必须有好的措施和方法,佛教、基督教的历史证明了这一点,佛教基督教只有好心,但没有设计出好的措施和方法。要达到开创生命禅院时代的目标,靠武力是行不通的,德国、日本等第三帝国的垮台就 是实证。靠一个阶级推翻另一个阶级的暴烈行动也不行,世界共产主义运动的失败证明了这一点。靠政教合一的强权统治扩张也行不通,伊斯兰世界的现状证明了这一点。靠辩论来辩论去投票形式的民主也行不通,联合国美国等 的状况证明了这一点。既要有统一意志,又要使每个个人心情舒畅,这才符合禅院理念。

面对一盘散沙的人类,我们如何使人们走向意志统一?首先,我们要明白,未来的人类时代百分之百是生命禅院时代,这是不依人们的主观意志而在发生的客观变化,任何人、任何组织、任何国家都阻挡不了这个发展趋势, 对此,我们禅院草推波助澜即可。

我们不用刀枪武器,不用到战场上去战斗,不用去流血牺牲,不用去吃苦受累,我们以玩“过家家游戏”的方式来实施。静静地坐下来,或站着,或躺着,或坐着来进行,不用出门去打斗,将隐患消灭在千里之外,清扫病毒 于无形之中。

Just having good intentions is not enough. There must also be good measures and methods. The history of Buddhism and Christianity has proved this. Buddhism and Christianity only have good intentions, but no good measures and methods have been designed. To achieve the goal of creating the age of Lifechanyuan, it is impossible to rely on force, and the collapse of the Third Reich such as Germany and Japan is the proof. Nor is it possible to rely on the violent actions of one class to overthrow another, as the failure of the world communist movement proves. The expansion of power rule by the unity of the state and religion will not work, and the current state of the Islamic world proves this. Democracy in the form of debate-to-debate-to-vote also doesn't work, as the situation at the United Nations, the United States, and others proves. Not only must there be a unified will, but also everyone must feel comfortable, which is in line with the philosophy of the Chanyuan.

In the face of human beings who are in a mess, how can we make people move towards unity of will? First of all, we must understand that the future human era is 100% the era of Lifechanyuan. This is an objective change that is taking place independent of people's subjective will. No one, any organization, or any country can stop this development trend. Grass can add fuel to the flames.

We don’t need guns and weapons, we don’t need to fight on the battlefield, we don’t need to shed blood, and we don’t need to endure hardships. Sit down quietly, or stand, or lie down, or sit and do it, without having to go out to fight, eliminate hidden dangers thousands of miles away, and clean up the virus invisibly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

超人风采只管前进
    雪 峰

人生只是生命在人间的一次旅行,只是一场梦幻,是一场游戏,只有通达之人才能在这次旅行中不论是风和日丽还是沙尘漫天,不论旅途是阳关大道还是丛林小径,都能获得开心快乐自由幸福;只有神仙意识才能在这场梦幻中天 马行空,随心所欲;只有超人意志在这场游戏中潇洒自如,游刃有余,尽展生命风采。

尽展生命风采,不能唯唯诺诺,瞻前顾后;不能拖拖拉拉,徘徊彷徨;不能消极等待,左右观望;不能饱食终日,无所用心,而要积极奋发、扬蹄驰骋、彰显爱性、唯我独尊、星辰为我闪耀,山河为我开道,万物为我所用,世人 为我欢呼,不怕天崩地裂,不怕山河摇动,不怕尘俗喧嚣,不怕死亡降临。爱,就爱他个天翻地覆;恨,就恨他个江河断流;不留遗憾在人间,只愿来世去仙岛。

超人风采不当好人只有目标,不要企望在人间留下美名,不要企望人人都说自己好,不要企望周围人们能理解自己,不要企望天上掉下馅饼,什么都不存在,什么都是过眼云烟,什么都是阴阳对称,什么都是时过境迁,唯有上帝 、唯有意识、唯有当下、唯有超人意志。一旦季节来临,要及时绽放;一旦机缘来到,就不要错过;一旦遇上良机,就不要放过;一旦彩虹出现,要及时欣赏。

超人风采只管前进!不留恋逝去的岁月,不贪恋尘世所有,不回头张望,不左顾右盼,双眼紧盯着目标,前进!不畏惧山陡路险,不惧怕唇枪舌剑,不担忧身单影只,不顾虑饿死冻死,不达目的,誓不罢休!宁愿身心憔悴死在追 求阳光的路上,也不能憋死在阴暗的角落里。

超人意志唯开心快乐自由幸福真善美爱所求,不与无病呻吟者为伍,不与怨天尤人怨声载道者为伍,不与心机重重愁眉苦脸者为伍,不与萎靡不振妒忌埋怨者为伍,不与傻子疯子浑人精神心理有病者为伍,不与寄生虫为伍,不与 消极颓废悲观厌世者为伍,不与弱不禁风胆小如鼠怕这怕那者为伍,不与玩世不恭声色犬马者为伍,却要与充满活力阳光人士一起,与精神饱满朝气蓬勃者一起,与风趣幽默聪颖智慧者一起,与雄心勃勃壮志凌云者一起,与有爱 有情有信有义者一起,与意志坚强不屈不挠者一起,与心灵同频共振能常常带来开心快乐者一起,与前程似锦有无限美好未来的人一起。

“死人的事让死人去处理。”倒下的让他去倒下,衰落的就让它衰落,凋零的就随它去凋零,没出息的就让它慢慢地逝去。人生旅途本来就坎坷不平,就需要每一个同旅者相互鼓励互送能量,“哀莫大于心死,”只要心不死,会 峰回路转柳暗花明,若心已死,不要去管了,就让其随秋风落叶一起飘逝。

超人不是傻子,傻子不是超人!超人不是莽汉,莽汉不是超人!超人不是魔鬼,魔鬼不是超人!超人不是愣头青,愣头青不是超人!超人是天底下最有头脑的人,是带领人向着充满阳光的最美好时代和天国仙境前行的人,是真善 美爱诚信的化身,但绝对不是假恶丑恨奸邪呆笨没出息俗人凡人的替身。

怎么活都是一辈子,与其凄凄哀哀苟且偷生一辈子,不如堂堂正正活力四射一辈子;与其哀怨埋怨痛苦不安一辈子,不如积极奋发阳光灿烂一辈子;与其被软弱无能私欲重重者缠绕一辈子,不如抛下包袱去自我挥洒一辈子;与其 担忧恐惧怕这怕那无所事事一辈子,不如开拓空间在自由天地潇洒飘逸一辈子;与其去随声附和鱼龙混杂一辈子,不如鲤鱼跳龙门向天国攀登跋涉一辈子。

让人们站在我们的背影里去评论、去指责、去侮辱、去忌妒、去愤恨、去追悔、去哭泣、去倒下、去死亡,我们,生命禅院的超人们,迎着新时代的曙光,向着我们心中美好的未来,向着天国千年界、万年界、极乐界仙岛群岛洲 奋勇攀登!

自由属于生命禅院禅院草!

幸福属于坚定不移走上帝之道的家园兄弟姐妹亲人情人们!

Google translate:

Superman style just move forward

Xuefeng

Life is just a journey of life in the world, it's just a dream, it's a game, only those who are well-versed can make this journey, whether it is sunny or full of dust, whether the journey is Yangguan Avenue or jungle trail, Everyone can be happy, free and happy; only the consciousness of the gods can be free and unrestrained in this dream; only the superhuman will can be free and easy in this game, and it can show its life style.

To show the style of life, you can't just follow your promises, look ahead and look back; you can't procrastinate, wandering and hesitating; you can't wait passively, wait and see; Mountains and rivers clear the way for me, all things are used by me, the world cheers for me, I am not afraid of the collapse of the sky, not afraid of the shaking of mountains and rivers, not afraid of the noise of the world, not afraid of death. If you love him, you will love him upside down; if you hate him, you will hate him if the rivers stop flowing; if you don't leave any regrets in the world, you only want to go to the immortal island in the next life.

Don't expect to be a good person in the world, don't expect everyone to say you are good, don't expect people around you to understand you, don't expect pie to fall from the sky, nothing exists, everything is fleeting , everything is yin and yang symmetry, everything is the passage of time, only God, only consciousness, only present, only superhuman will. Once the season comes, bloom in time; once the opportunity comes, don't miss it; once the opportunity comes, don't let it go; once the rainbow appears, appreciate it in time.

Superman style just move forward! Don't miss the past years, don't be greedy for everything in the world, don't look back, don't look left and right, keep your eyes fixed on the goal, move forward! Don't be afraid of steep mountains and dangerous roads, don't be afraid of arguing, don't worry about being alone, don't worry about starving to death and freezing to death, if you don't achieve your goals, you will never give up! I'd rather die physically and mentally haggard on the road in pursuit of the sun, than suffocate in a dark corner.

Superman's will is only to be happy, happy, free, happy, true, kind, and beautiful, not to associate with those who are groaning, not to be in the company of those who complain about heaven and others, not to be in the company of those who are scheming and frowning, not to be in the company of malaise, jealousy, and complainers, not to be in the company of fools, madmen Not with the sick, not with parasites, not with the passive, decadent, pessimistic, world-weary, not with the weak and timid, afraid of this and that, not with the cynical, but with the energetic and sunny people , with those who are full of energy, with those who are full of energy, with those who are witty, humorous, intelligent and wise, with those who are ambitious, with those with love, affection, faith and righteousness, with those who are strong-willed and indomitable, with the same frequency with the heart and can often With those who bring happiness and happiness, with those who have a bright future and an infinite bright future.

"Let the dead deal with the dead." Let the fallen let him fall, the fallen let him fall, the withered let it wither, and the unpromising let it pass away slowly. The journey of life is inherently bumpy, and every traveler needs to encourage each other and send energy to each other. "Sorrow is greater than death of the heart." As long as the heart does not die, the meeting will turn around. The autumn wind and the leaves drifted away together.

Superman is not a fool, and a fool is not Superman! Superman is not a reckless man, a reckless man is not a superman! Superman is not the devil, the devil is not Superman! Superman is not Lengtouqing, Lengtouqing is not Superman! Superman is the most intelligent person in the world. He is the one who leads people to the most beautiful era full of sunshine and the heavenly fairyland. substitute.

No matter how you live, it is a lifetime. It is better to live a lifetime of dignified vitality than to live a lifetime of misery and sorrow. Instead of worrying and fearing that there will be nothing to do for a lifetime, it is better to open up space in the free world to be unrestrained and elegant for a lifetime.

Let people stand in our backs to comment, blame, insult, envy, resent, regret, cry, fall, and die. We, the supermen of Lifechanyuan, welcome the dawn of a new era. , Towards the beautiful future in our hearts, and bravely climbs to the Millennium Realm, Ten Thousand Years Realm, and Xiandao Islands Continent of Elysium!

Freedom belongs to the grass of Lifechanyuan!

Happiness belongs to home brothers, sisters, loved ones, and lovers who steadfastly follow the Word of God!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Mashika (24th June 2022), RunningDeer (30th August 2022), tessfreq (30th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

I have a funny story to share.

As many may know, when I was in the UK I used to run week-long personal development and leadership training workshops for corporations. And I had a small team of friends who used to work with me on these, co-facilitating. It was often quite a bunch of freewheeling, inspiring fun.

I had a new contract with a particular company, starting with a trial week's program, so this one was particularly important to go well.

One young woman, named Sulwen, usually highly reliable, responsible and capable — and a very nice person! — was scheduled to work with me on this program. But the very preceding weekend, she'd been on a personal development workshop of her own, which was called Creative Aggression.

When she turned up on the Monday morning, she was just smoldering. She looked like she'd swallowed a bunch of hand grenades, all with the pins out. She was ready to explode at any moment.

And then, our client drove up. OMG. His name was Gerry. Sulwen had never met him.

Gerry, an equally nice person, greeted me with a warm hello, and then outstretched his hand to Sulwen, who had a face as black as thunder.

"Hi there, pleased to meet you", said Gerry.

Sulwen glowered at him. "FUCK OFF", she said.

I looked for somewhere to hide. Sulwen looked ready to punch him in the face. Gerry, our new client, with our quarter-million pound contract at stake, looked stunned.

Sulwen and Gerry stared at each other like boxers before a big fight. I had no idea what was going to happen next.

"Well, YOU fuck off", said Gerry.

And then they both dissolved into laughter. The week's course went perfectly, and we got the contract. Gerry and Sulwen became the greatest of friends, and Gerry made a special request for Sulwen to work on all their programs.

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gord (31st August 2022), Harmony (30th August 2022), Isserley (30th August 2022), Jad (31st August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (30th August 2022), kudzy (30th August 2022), Mare (30th August 2022), Mari (30th August 2022), Mashika (30th August 2022), Mike (30th August 2022), Reinhard (30th August 2022), RunningDeer (30th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2022), Vicus (19th October 2022), wondering (30th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast