+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anomalies on Google Earth.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Anomalies on Google Earth.

My son and i have been checking out our homes on Google Earth whilst i found no anomalies on mine my son had a black square over his home, and on further investigation you can see under this black square a yellow blob. What this is he can not say as he does not have anything near his home that would warrant anything like this.
    When you ask Google why is there black squares put on some areas it just says for security reasons?
    So we both set about looking for more anomalies we found this today on Facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2535...9990146499362/
    If you do not have access to FB will post picture below, i checked the coordinates out on Google myself and yes they are there! so what am i looking at spiders!! if so huge! This is in the area of Armenia/Turkey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	288450833_10227990608056631_679257025207640879_n.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	49112  
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jacqui D For This Post:

Brigantia (16th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th June 2022), Harmony (17th June 2022), haroldsails (16th June 2022), Inversion (16th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), Journeyman (16th June 2022), Kryztian (16th June 2022), Le Chat (22nd June 2022), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Default Re: Anomalies on Google Earth.

I can think of something similar Captain Mark Richards told Kerry Cassidy in at least one of their twelve interviews. He told her there's an off-world race called the Trog that are giant spiders. Governments on Earth would use nukes to close the portals they would create to come here to feed. Later they acquired powerful lasers to close them. The Russian Tsar Bomba could have been used for such a purpose. I suspect the spider depicted in Lord of the Rings maybe a viable example. Since the ones in the FB image look two dimensional they could be acting as some sort of marker. I typed Trog into Kerry's website and interview six came up. Link

Tsar Bomba

This is from one of those interviews.
    Quote Trogs- According to Captain Mark Richards this is a spider race. They hit one million occupants of Angkor Wat with a microwave weapon then ate them. According to Mark & Jo Ann Richards they have a base on Titan. They’re a cross between a mantis and an ant and stand eight feet tall.
    Angkor Wat

To show a pattern Mark also told her that during the scene below in Jurassic World real Raptors were used.

Lord of the Rings: Spider
    The Hobbit: Spiders
    Harry Potter: Spiders
    Jurassic World: Raptors
    Last edited by Inversion; 16th June 2022 at 17:45.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Quote Posted by Jacqui D (here)
    My son and i have been checking out our homes on Google Earth whilst i found no anomalies on mine my son had a black square over his home, and on further investigation you can see under this black square a yellow blob. What this is he can not say as he does not have anything near his home that would warrant anything like this.
    When you ask Google why is there black squares put on some areas it just says for security reasons?
    So we both set about looking for more anomalies we found this today on Facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2535...9990146499362/
    If you do not have access to FB will post picture below, i checked the coordinates out on Google myself and yes they are there! so what am i looking at spiders!! if so huge! This is in the area of Armenia/Turkey.

Looks like the Shadow Creatures from Babylon 5

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (22nd June 2022), Inversion (16th June 2022), Ivanhoe (22nd June 2022), O Donna (16th June 2022), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2022), Vicus (17th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These are the coordinates

39°31′55″N 43°07'16"E

Type them into Google earth to take a look

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to R davis For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), Inversion (17th June 2022), Jacqui D (17th June 2022), Wansen (18th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

thanks inversion, yes i know about the spiders and mark richards thanks put this out there to see if anyone else had captured the google earth pic. Interesting about the jurassic raptors. Thanks for all the links great help.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

interesting thanks exomatrix.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

thanks R davis for the coordinates that's good now members can do the check themselves.
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jacqui D For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), Inversion (17th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just to update this thread here's a photo of my house and something is being blocked out by the black square, has anybody seen anything similar before? Or have any insight? this was a few months ago as I remember the day well the yellow truck was parked out front, from the electric company apparently for hours which was odd alone can make out in photo.i can pm coordinates if anyone would like them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220621-210517_Gallery.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	49149   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220621-210553_Gallery.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	49150  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R davis For This Post:

Harmony (22nd June 2022), Inversion (21st June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

That is an odd one R davis seen a lot of these green blobs on google earth,perhaps someone knows what these are?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacqui D For This Post:

Harmony (22nd June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread