+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Controlled Demolition of the Economy

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default The Controlled Demolition of the Economy

An excellent piece on The Controlled Demolition of the Economy by James Corbett; an explanation of what is taking place now and why.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Alecs (20th June 2022), aoibhghaire (20th June 2022), Bill Ryan (20th June 2022), BMJ (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (20th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st June 2022), Ewan (20th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th June 2022), Harmony (20th June 2022), Ioneo (20th June 2022), mountain_jim (28th August 2022), O Donna (20th June 2022), Reinhard (22nd June 2022), The KMan (20th June 2022), Vangelo (20th June 2022), Violet3 (20th June 2022), yelik (21st June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,107 times in 21,069 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Controlled Demolition of the Economy

• The Controlled Demolition of the Economy

by James Corbett
    corbettreport.com
    June 19, 2022

In case you haven't noticed, the wheels are falling off the global economy right now.
    We've all started to feel the pinch of supply chain disruptions and rising energy costs and economic uncertainty and inflation—not to mention stagflation and shrinkflation and deflation—but this past week has really hammered home the extent of the crisis we are facing. It seems every single day brings with it the news of some fresh five-alarm financial fire.

The Dow is sinking. The loonie is falling. Japan is cracking. Global stocks are plunging. Eurozone inflation is spiking. The Fed is hiking. Builders are slashing. Crypto is crashing. Treasuries are tanking.

And that's just this week! As I'm sure you've seen, there have been many, many such stories circulating in the financial press in recent months, all touting similarly bleak numbers.

But it's important to keep in mind that these numbers are just that: numbers. The real question is what these numbers actually mean.
    Today, let's answer that question by drilling down on the narrative behind the numbers and discover what that story tells us about the bars of the financial prison that are locking into place around us.
    • The Confidence Trick

As I have long argued, the global financial system (and the monetary order that system is predicated on) is a confidence trick in the most literal sense of that word. This has always been so in the age of fiat currency—witness, for example, the "full faith and credit" verbiage the US Treasury and others use to describe the dollar's "backing"—but it is especially so in the last couple of decades of central bank chicanery.

So, what does it mean to say that the financial system is a confidence trick?
    To understand that, you have to go back to the birth of the modern monetary in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, in 1944. As you'll recall from my podcast episode on Bretton Woods 2.0, the Bretton Woods Agreement required signatory countries to peg their currencies to the US dollar, which itself was convertible to gold bullion at $35/ounce. The idea was that in the post-war era, currencies would once again be backed by gold . . . by way of the dollar.

In short, the entire monetary order was to be based on the world's confidence in the US government's ability to keep its spending in check and not renege on its promise to pay its creditors in gold whenever they asked for it. But don't worry, everyone, Uncle Sam double-dog pinky swore that he wouldn't abuse the exorbitant privilege that comes with being the issuer of the world reserve currency!

Then along came the Cold War and the Korean War and the Vietnam War and the nuclear arms race and the rise of the military-industrial complex and the birth of the cradle-to-grave Great Society nanny state and a concomitant rise in public debt and a negative balance of payments and some countries began to wonder if maybe—just mayyyyybe—the US government didn't actually have enough gold in its vaults to cover all of its paper promises. But when French President Charles de Gaulle sent the French Navy across the Atlantic to politely ask Uncle Sam to convert France's dollar holdings to gold, President Nixon responded by closing the gold window and formally ending the Bretton Woods system.

From that point on, no one could pretend that the monetary order was anything but a confidence trick. In the floating exchange rate system that developed in the wake of Bretton Woods' destruction, fiat currency is measured against fiat currency in a house of cards that only remains standing because—like the deluded subjects of the emperor in Hans Christian Anderson's fairy tale—people have been taught not to ask whether Emperor Dollar is really wearing any clothes.

It's no surprise, then, that the post-Bretton Woods era has been defined by a series of increasingly brazen attempts by the financial elite to cash in on the public's gullibility.
    There was Kissinger's brokering of the petrodollar system, by which the Saudis price oil in dollars and launder those dollars back through the American financial system.
    There was the Black Monday stock market crash of 1987, which led to the creation of the Plunge Protection Team, a group of high-ranking banksters and government officials that admittedly works to rig the stock market at the behest of the oligarchs.
    And there was Greenspan's housing bubble in the early 2000s, which led to the Global Financial Crisis of 2008 and which was in turn papered over with a "jobless recovery" and the normalization of central bank intervention in the markets.

And now here we are at the end of the Longest Bull Run in History!!! (What Could Go Wrong???) with the wage slaves still being asked to Worship the Stock Market and pretend that it isn't commonly understood that The Markets Are Manipulated, that The Financial Press Now Admits the Markets are a Sham and that The Central Banks Have Engineered This Collapse.

. . . But the tide of the last 80 years of monetary history is turning. People are finally waking up to the fact that the emperor is indeed naked, and many are finally questioning their confidence in the system that the central bankers have created.
    • The (Engineered) Crisis of Confidence
    That the entire economic order is one giant confidence game will come as no surprise to my regular readers or anyone else who has been paying attention to such matters. What is surprising is that the mainstream financial press aren't even attempting to hide this fact anymore.

The Bezos Post frames their coverage of the inflation crisis as a matter of the public "losing faith" in the Fed. Famed billionaire investor Bill Ackman is calling for aggressive Fed rate hikes to "restore confidence" in the markets. Even Fed chair Jerome Powell himself admits that what's concerning to the banksters isn't price inflation itself, but people's belief in the system, noting that the "really critical question" is "making sure that the public does have confidence that we have the tools" to fight inflation.
    Indeed, by this point no one can deny that the faith which sustained the global economic con game for so long is faltering. When the financial order was putting food on their families' table, few were inclined to question the status quo. Now that the cost of putting food on their table is skyrocketing, many have no choice but to question that status quo.

While this loss of confidence may or may not be surprising to Jerome Powell or the other mid-level functionaries of the con game, it is certainly not surprising to the string-pullers at the Bank for International Settlements—the central bank of central banks identified as the apex of financial control by Carroll Quigley in Tragedy & Hope—who have been "warning" of the inevitable result of this central bank-driven QE madness time and time again for years.

It would be the height of naiveté, however, to believe that the people at the very top of the pyramid of economic power could foresee the collapse of this system and yet do nothing to prepare for it. In truth, of course, the BIS and the other financial elite are not sitting on their hands wondering what to do about this crisis of confidence. Quite the contrary. They are egging it on.

The various "failures" that we are seeing in the markets right now are not mere happenstance; they are problems that are either being created or worsened by deliberate action.

Inflation isn't coming out of nowhere. It is the perfectly predictable result of central bank interventions.

The supply chain is not "breaking down" for no particular reason. It has been shut down by government order.

Food prices aren't rising because farmers are suddenly choosing to ask for more money. They're rising because governments are carefully crafting the conditions for a food apocalypse.

No, what we are experiencing is not a spontaneous economic collapse; it is the controlled demolition of the economy.

But why? What reason would the powers-that-shouldn't-be have for destroying the very confidence game that they have been running for the better part of a century?
    • Problem Reaction Solution

That the financial elitists who have worked so assiduously to build up a world order would then turn around and contribute to the destruction of that order is only puzzling if we think they are planning on continuing the current status quo forever. But they are not. So, in order to clear the way for the new economic world order, the old one must be destroyed.

Imagine that you signed a 99-year lease on some prime Lower Manhattan office towers. Now imagine that those towers were consistently under-occupied and they were going to require $200 million of asbestos removal work in order to bring them up to code. Finally, let's also imagine that you had the foresight to make sure that your insurance explicitly included the right to rebuild anything you want on that land in the unlikely event of the towers' complete destruction. In such a scenario, you might just make the calculation that it's in your interest to destroy the towers yourself and blame the act on some Muslim boogeymen. You know, hypothetically speaking.

Similarly, if you were in a position of power over the global monetary order and you wanted to completely rebuild that order from the ground up in order to give you and your cronies complete control over every transaction taking place on the face of the planet in real time, then there may come a time when you calculate that it's in your interest to begin a controlled demolition of the economy.

Not being part of that financial elite, I obviously can't say for certain whether or not that determination has been made. I don't know how much time we have before the current order collapses altogether or whether the controlled demolition of the economy has even started in earnest yet. After all, back during the Lehman collapse of 2008 I could hardly have conceived that the central banksters were going to be able to kick the can down the road for several more years with quantitative easing and negative interest rates and other transparent financial charlatanry. It's certainly possible that the con men who have been running this con game for so many decades have a few more tricks up their sleeves to keep the zombie economy limping along for some time.
    But what I do know—because I covered it here in these pages just last month—is that just about every single central bank in the world is now actively pursuing the implementation of a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). I know that by the end of the decade—if not much sooner—we are going to see country after country adopting and foisting retail CBDCs on their citizens with the intent of tracking every transaction in the economy in real time. Finally, I know that an altogether new monetary instrument is unlikely to be adopted by the public absent some compelling reason, like a hyperinflationary crisis in the old monetary instrument.

Putting all of these facts together, it stands to reason that the financial order we have known our whole lives is slated for destruction and its days are numbered. It is in the light of this knowledge that I believe we should be interpreting the current economic crisis.

It's important to understand how nicely the pieces of the broader political/geopolitical/social/financial puzzle fit together, and how all of the events of the last two years bring those pieces together. The biosecurity roll-out necessitates the vaccine passports. The vaccine passports introduce the digital ID. The digital ID provides the infrastructure for the CBDCs. The CBDCs provide a mechanism for enforcement of a social credit system (and/or a carbon credit system). To see these events as separate events unfolding haphazardly and coincidentally is to miss the entire point. The demolition of the economy is just an excuse for the implementation of the next stage of the agenda, just as COVID-19 was an excuse for this stage of the agenda.
    In short, the all-out economic assault being waged on the free peoples of the world right now is just another battlefield in the all-encompassing fifth-generation war we find ourselves fighting against the global elitists.

And, just as I noted in my recent Guide to Fifth-Generation Warfare, our ability to defend ourselves from this assault (let alone win the battle) is dependent on our knowledge that we are in a war at all. We must be able to lay the cards out on the table for our friends and family as clearly as possible: The economy is being destroyed on purpose. It is being done by the same con men that created the very system that is being destroyed. And it is being done to consolidate complete control over the economy, right down to our ability to buy and sell.

In effect, we're standing at Ground Zero of the global economy watching the squibs going off in the Twin Towers of the global financial system. We can either stand here, mesmerized by the pyrotechnics of the explosions, or we can fall back, regroup and take the necessary steps to lessen our dependence on this collapsing system and to expand and reinforce the counter-economy that will be our only lifeline as the bars of the new economic prison are closed around us.

Whatever the case, make your choice quickly. There is little time for deliberation.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th June 2022 at 01:19.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (20th June 2022), aoibhghaire (20th June 2022), Bill Ryan (20th June 2022), Blastolabs (20th June 2022), BMJ (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (20th June 2022), DaveToo (20th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (22nd June 2022), Ewan (20th June 2022), Franny (21st June 2022), George (20th June 2022), graeme22 (20th June 2022), Harmony (20th June 2022), I am B (22nd June 2022), Ioneo (20th June 2022), Journeyman (20th June 2022), Maknocktomb (20th June 2022), Mari (29th August 2022), mountain_jim (28th August 2022), O Donna (20th June 2022), onawah (20th June 2022), Reinhard (22nd June 2022), samsdice (20th June 2022), The KMan (20th June 2022), Violet3 (20th June 2022), yelik (21st June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Default Re: The Controlled Demolition of the Economy

A significant extract, well worth reading in full, from Putin's speech to SPIEF in St Petersburg 3 days ago. The whole thing is at the link below.

As best I know and understand, he tells it exactly how it is. (No other western leaders could come close to ever making statements like this.)
    ~~~

The worsening of the global economic situation is not a recent development. I will now go over things that I believe are extremely important. What is happening now does not stem from what happened during recent months, of course not. Moreover, it is not the result of the special military operation carried out by Russia in Donbass.

Saying so is an unconcealed, deliberate distortion of the facts.Surging inflation in product and commodity markets had become a fact of life long before the events of this year. The world has been driven into this situation, little by little, by many years of irresponsible macroeconomic policies pursued by the G7 countries, including uncontrolled emission and accumulation of unsecured debt.

These processes intensified with the onset of the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, when supply and demand for goods and services drastically fell on a global scale.

This begs the question: what does our military operation in Donbass have to do with this? Nothing whatsoever.

Because they could not or would not devise any other recipes, the governments of the leading Western economies simply accelerated their money-printing machines. Such a simple way to make up for unprecedented budget deficits.

I have already cited this figure: over the past two years, the money supply in the United States has grown by more than 38 percent. Previously, a similar rise took decades, but now it grew by 38 percent or 5.9 trillion dollars in two years. By comparison, only a few countries have a bigger gross domestic product.

The EU's money supply has also increased dramatically over this period. It grew by about 20 percent, or 2.5 trillion euros.

Lately, I have been hearing more and more about the so-called – please excuse me, I really would not like to do this here, even mention my own name in this regard, but I cannot help it – we all hear about the so-called ‘Putin inflation’ in the West. When I see this, I wonder who they expect would buy this nonsense – people who cannot read or write, maybe. Anyone literate enough to read would understand what is actually happening.

Russia, our actions to liberate Donbass have absolutely nothing to do with this. The rising prices, accelerating inflation, shortages of food and fuel, petrol, and problems in the energy sector are the result of system-wide errors the current US administration and European bureaucracy have made in their economic policies. That is where the reasons are, and only there.

I will mention our operation, too: yes, it could have contributed to the trend, but the root cause is precisely this – their erroneous economic policies. In fact, the operation we launched in Donbass is a lifeline they are grabbing at to be able to blame their own miscalculations on others, in this case, on Russia. But everyone who has at least completed primary school would understand the true reasons for today's situation.

So, they printed more money, and then what? Where did all that money go? It was obviously used to pay for goods and services outside Western countries – this is where the newly-printed money flowed. They literally began to clean out, to wipe out global markets. Naturally, no one thought about the interests of other states, including the poorest ones. They were left with scraps, as they say, and even that at exorbitant prices.

While at the end of 2019, imports of goods to the United States amounted to about 250 billion dollars a month, by now, it has grown to 350 billion. It is noteworthy that the growth was 40 percent – exactly in proportion to the unsecured money supply printed in recent years. They printed and distributed money, and used it to wipe out goods from third countries’ markets.

This is what I would like to add. For a long time, the United States was a big food supplier in the world market. It was proud, and with good reason, of its achievements, its agriculture and farming traditions. By the way, this is an example for many of us, too. But today, America’s role has changed drastically. It has turned from a net exporter of food into a net importer. Loosely speaking, it is printing money and pulling commodity flows its way, buying food products all over the world.

The European Union is building up imports even faster. Obviously, such a sharp increase in demand that is not covered by the supply of goods has triggered a wave of shortages and global inflation. This is where this global inflation originates. In the past couple of years, practically everything – raw materials, consumer goods and particularly food products – has become more expensive all over the world.

Yes, of course, these countries, including the United States continue importing goods, but the balance between exports and imports has been reversed. I believe imports exceed exports by some 17 billion. This is the whole problem.

According to the UN, in February 2022, the food price index was 50 percent higher than in May 2020, while the composite raw materials index has doubled over this period.

Under the cloud of inflation, many developing nations are asking a good question: why exchange goods for dollars and euros that are losing value right before our eyes? The conclusion suggests itself: the economy of mythical entities is inevitably being replaced by the economy of real values and assets.

According to the IMF, global currency reserves are at $7.1 trillion and 2.5 trillion euros now. These reserves are devalued at an annual rate of about 8 percent. Moreover, they can be confiscated or stolen any time if the United States dislikes something in the policy of the states involved. I think this has become a very real threat for many countries that keep their gold and foreign exchange reserves in these currencies.

According to analyst estimates, and this is an objective analysis, a conversion of global reserves will begin just because there is no room for them with such shortages. They will be converted from weakening currencies into real resources like food, energy commodities and other raw materials. Other countries will be doing this, of course. Obviously, this process will further fuel global dollar inflation.

As for Europe, their failed energy policy, blindly staking everything on renewables and spot supplies of natural gas, which have caused energy price increases since the third quarter of last year – again, long before the operation in Donbass – have also exacerbated price hikes. We have absolutely nothing to do with this. It was due to their own actions that prices have gone through the roof, and now they are once again looking for somebody to blame.

Not only did the West’s miscalculations affect the net cost of goods and services but they also resulted in decreased fertiliser production, mainly nitrogen fertilisers made from natural gas. Overall, global fertiliser prices have jumped by over 70 percent from mid-2021 through February 2022.

Unfortunately, there are currently no conditions that can overcome these pricing trends. On the contrary, aggravated by obstacles to the operation of Russian and Belarusian fertiliser producers and disrupted supply logistics, this situation is approaching a deadlock.

It is not difficult to foresee coming developments. A shortage of fertiliser means a lower harvest and a higher risk of an undersupplied global food market. Prices will go even higher, which could lead to hunger in the poorest countries. And it will be fully on the conscience of the US administration and the European bureaucracy.

I want to emphasise once again: this problem did not arise today or in the past three or four months. And certainly, it is not Russia’s fault as some demagogues try to declare, shifting the responsibility for the current state of affairs in the world economy to our country.

Maybe it would even be nice to hear that we are so powerful and omnipotent that we can blow up inflation in the West, in the United States and Europe, or that we can do things to throw everything into disorder. Maybe it would be nice to feel this power, if only there were truth in it.

This situation has been brewing for years, spurred by the short-sighted actions of those who are used to solving their problems at somebody else’s expense and who have relied and still rely on the mechanism of financial emission to outbid and draw trade flows, thus escalating deficits and provoking humanitarian disasters in certain regions of the world.

I will add that this is essentially the same predatory colonial policy as in the past, but of course in a new iteration, a more subtle and sophisticated edition. You might not even recognise it at first.

The current priority of the international community is to increase food deliveries to the global market, notably, to satisfy the requirements of the countries that need food most of all.

While ensuring its domestic food security and supplying the domestic market, Russia is also able to scale up its food and fertiliser exports. For example, our grain exports in the next season can be increased to 50 million tonnes.

As a priority, we will supply the countries that need food most of all, where the number of starving people could increase, first of all, African countries and the Middle East.

At the same time, there will be problems there, and not through our fault either. Yes, on paper Russian grain, food and fertilisers… Incidentally, the Americans have adopted sanctions on our fertilisers, and the Europeans followed suit. Later, the Americans lifted them because they saw what this could lead to.

But the Europeans have not backed off. Their bureaucracy is as slow as a flour mill in the 18th century. In other words, everyone knows that they have done a stupid thing, but they find it difficult to retrace their steps for bureaucratic reasons.

As I have said, Russia is ready to contribute to balancing global markets of agricultural products, and we see that our UN colleagues, who are aware of the scale of the global food problem, are ready for dialogue. We could talk about creating normal logistical, financial and transport conditions for increasing Russian food and fertiliser exports.

As for Ukrainian food supplies to global markets – I have to mention this because of numerous speculations – we are not hindering them. They can do it. We did not mine the Black Sea ports of Ukraine. They can clear the mines and resume food exports. We will ensure the safe navigation of civilian vessels. No problem.

But what are we talking about? According to the US Department of Agriculture, the matter concerns 6 million tonnes of wheat (we estimate it at 5 million tonnes) and 7 million tonnes of maize. This is it, altogether. Since global production of wheat stands at 800 million tonnes, 5 million tonnes make little difference for the global market, as you can see.

Anyway, Ukrainian grain can be exported, and not only via Black Sea ports. Another route is via Belarus, which is, incidentally, the cheapest way. Or via Poland or Romania, whichever you prefer. In fact, there are five or six export routes.

The problem is not with us, the problem is with the adequacy of the people in control in Kiev. They can decide what to do, and, at least in this particular case, they should not take their lead from their foreign bosses, their masters across the ocean.

But there is also the risk that grain will be used as payment for arms deliveries. This would be regrettable.

Friends,
    Once again, the world is going through an era of drastic change. International institutions are breaking down and faltering. Security guarantees are being devalued. The West has made a point of refusing to honour its earlier commitments. It has simply been impossible to reach any new agreements with them.

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (20th June 2022), DaveToo (20th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st June 2022), Ewan (23rd June 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th June 2022), Franny (21st June 2022), Gwin Ru (20th June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), Ioneo (20th June 2022), Jim_Duyer (22nd June 2022), Mari (29th August 2022), Michi (22nd June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), mountain_jim (28th August 2022), O Donna (20th June 2022), onawah (20th June 2022), onevoice (20th June 2022), Reinhard (22nd June 2022), Satori (22nd June 2022), Starkey (30th August 2022), The KMan (29th August 2022), Wansen (24th June 2022), yelik (21st June 2022), Yoda (20th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

I do believe we are in the beginning of a perfect storm so to speak, one that will destroy the current global economic system. What replaces it, remains to be seen, but I expect the following to happen before any new system can come in and supplant the former.

1. Global equity crash of at least 50% from previous highs. (probably more like 80%)

2. Virtual destruction of cryptocurrency market, only a few coins and exchanges will survive. NFTs market will likely be even worse.

3. Fed to progressively raise interest rates, to combat inflation, but it will be only very mildly or not at all successful, because of the ongoing sabotage of the supply chain, which will result in food shortages, this degradation process will also be aided by government restrictions on production of oil, baby formula, etc, and help to quicken our demise.

4.Chinese economy will crash even harder than USA, And as long as Biden is still in office, China will make a desperation play and invade Taiwan, the political ramifications of this should virtually shut down global trade in the Pacific. If the globalists get their way, this will also lead to World War 3, but I currently don't think this is in the cards.

5. Once markets fully tank, The Fed will reverse course and try to go back to its usual schemes, regarding the printing of money to unprecedented levels, and eventually, due to some currently unforeseen catalyst, the USA will be forced to default on its debt obligations, destroying the value of the dollar and the federal reserve. This is essential and the final card to be played.

6. Globalists will then make their move, to create some new type of digital currency, and usher in the great reset and the dawning of their so called New World order. If they fail (God willing) in getting the populace to accept a technocratic global police state being governed by nihilistic communists, the now destroyed Fedral Reserve Dollar will have to be replaced by something new as the the worlds reserve currency. Gold, silver, and possibly some of the remaining cryptos should take off as a result of this, before something else comes along, a something backed by a nation state, (likely a gold backed currency)

What is going to happen after that remains to be seen, but keep in mind all the above is more or less pre-planned, both the white and dark hats want this to happen. Both sides need the old systems to be swept away, but who wins the battle of light and dark after that is still to be determined.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2022), BMJ (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (20th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st June 2022), Ewan (23rd June 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st June 2022), Franny (21st June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), Mari (29th August 2022), Reinhard (22nd June 2022), Sunny (21st June 2022), The KMan (29th August 2022), yelik (21st June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

From Chris Martenson, published yesterday:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th July 2022 at 09:29.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), BMJ (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (25th June 2022), Ewan (23rd June 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), I am B (22nd June 2022), Jambo (23rd June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd June 2022), kudzy (22nd June 2022), The KMan (29th August 2022), Yoda (22nd June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

• Warning: The Recession Is Here And You Need To Prepare!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (25th June 2022), Ewan (23rd June 2022), Harmony (24th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd June 2022), Mari (29th August 2022), The KMan (29th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Warning: The Recession Is Here And You Need To Prepare!
    It might be a depression. Either Chris Martenson or Alexander Mercouris (I can't remember which without rewatching their recent videos) stated that a recession is when well-run companies survive, while poorly-run companies don't. The analogy is like a forest fire, when the dead wood is all cleared away to allow room for new growth.

But a depression is different... in a depression, even the well-run companies fail, because survival becomes almost impossible.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (25th June 2022), Ewan (23rd June 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd June 2022), Harmony (24th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd June 2022), Mari (29th August 2022), The KMan (29th August 2022), Yoda (22nd June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,560 times in 568 posts

I wonder if it is now time for the USA to have a group Presidency? One to control commerce, one for foreign relations and border security, one for internal welfare, one for military and intelligence oversight, and one face for the news. Governing as a committee, with their votes determining direction when causes overlap. No one person seems to have the requisites, and none of the blood-suckers who are ingrained in positions of power in the permanent underling categories are to be trusted to do anything that will last. Trump kept us out of wars and was good with the business side, but sucked at hiring people for his cabinet - even though he was supposedly a good judge of employees. He had more traitors than we have ever seen - so either he went along to get along or he himself was part of the landslide to the bottom. And which swamp, exactly, did he drain?

The one who was able to jump-start a broken economy was Reagan, but the left and the lower classes hated him for his actions - which were tough but worked. We could not put anyone like him in place in the world of today.

We've been teetering on bankruptcy for decades - but this is perhaps the first time in which it seems to have been intentionally brought on.

How difficult is it to have National Guardsmen guard our food processing plants? Or our borders?
    We have absolutely the worst Congress anyone can buy, on both sides of the house. Books written ten years ago told us about the snakes who were taking money from China and the Ukraine, and yet when they announce this recently it takes people by shock - why? We've known that our leaders take money from Big Pharma to kill us, either slowly or swiftly, after bleeding us dry, and yet it surprises most Americans when they "learn" of it today.

I'm for turning off the cell phones - period, for thirty days, and allowing the citizens to reboot.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (25th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (22nd June 2022), Ewan (23rd June 2022), Harmony (24th June 2022), I am B (22nd June 2022), The KMan (29th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From Chris Martenson, published yesterday:

Here's a screenshot from 24:30 in this video.

What Martenson means here is that the first onset symptoms of something that may hit home, both hard and soon, will first become visible elsewhere.

He mentions Sri Lanka as just one example of problems that are apparently far away from the US or Europe... just at the moment.

Here's a Sri Lanka update. I'd bet that Martenson would argue that this kind of predicament soon coming to the US or some countries in Europe might not be totally impossible.
    Sri Lanka’s Economy Has 'Completely Collapsed': PM

[extract from the article, which mentions that Sri Lanka is seeking help from China, India, the US and Australia.]

Sri Lanka’s prime minister is increasing efforts to revive the country’s “completely collapsed” economy amid a lack of foreign exchange reserves and severe shortages of essential items.
    “We are now facing a far more serious situation beyond the mere shortages of fuel, gas, electricity, and food. Our economy has faced a complete collapse,” Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe told parliament on June 22.

(...the article continues)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th July 2022 at 09:29.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (25th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2022), Harmony (24th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd June 2022), leavesoftrees (24th June 2022), Nasu (26th June 2022), pyrangello (23rd June 2022), The KMan (29th August 2022), TomKat (24th June 2022), Yoda (24th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,955 times in 2,108 posts

EXCLUSIVE RESEARCH: Diesel engine oil additive manufacturers that have declared Force Majeure or experienced disrupted operations in 2022
    ( so I believe this is an orchestrated effort to hit everything in a systematic way. They have worked on the food chain , and now its time to hit the entity that moves the goods, will see if this has merit or not?)
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-...-majeure.html#

“[Oil is] going to become the hottest commodity you’ve ever seen over the next couple of months. Anywhere from the next 4 weeks to 8 weeks, it’s going to go from scarcity to non-existent,” says the man in the video above.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

"FORCE MAJEURE" DECLARED - Oil For Diesel Engines Gone in 8 Weeks
    World Hal Turner 23 June 2022 Hits: 20657

A potentially catastrophic situation is emerging that threatens to wipe out the entire supply of diesel engine oil across the United States, leaving the country with no diesel engine oil until 2023.

Chemical manufacturers of diesel engine oil additives have declared "force majeure" ( a force they cannot control) and have ceased supply operations to the diesel engine oil manufacturers. Those manufacturers combine base oils with “additive packages” to create diesel engine oil.

(This story is referring to the OIL that goes inside a diesel engine, and NOT Diesel "fuel.")

Antioxidants, anti-corrosion agents, dispersing additives, antirust mechanisms, friction modifiers, EP additives, antifoaming agents, antioxidants, are all chemicals that must be added to the oil for diesel engines so they can operate. Without these additives, diesel engine oil manufacturers cannot produce the final oil products that lubricate diesel engines.

Because key manufacturers of these additives have ceased operations, diesel engine oil can apparently no longer be produced in the USA, at least not until these necessary chemicals are restored to full supply, which may not be until the year 2023.

If trucks have to shut down because their engine oil is exhausted, ALL COMMERCE will cease, because everything in the country, except electricity and natural gas, MUST - at some point - be transported by truck. No trucks means no products. No products means no commerce.

Full, complete, collapse.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I emailed a customer of mine who has alot of semis, I'm awaiting his response.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "It's Not A Turndown...It's A Takedown" - Austin Fitts
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...n-austin-fitts

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alan (23rd June 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd June 2022), ClearWater (25th June 2022), DaveToo (23rd June 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2022), Harmony (24th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd June 2022), The KMan (29th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Im glad that economies is being demolish. It sucks. In its place a new economy that is built and run by the people independent of the banks and lords should be built. Most of the structures and system of the modern world must be demolish. Fresh starts sometimes is difficult but is also exciting.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2022), ClearWater (25th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Mari (29th August 2022), The KMan (29th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Vernon Coleman shares his dark economic observations and predictions:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KPzf9BOGdcw5/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/KPzf9BOGdcw5
    Last edited by Harmony; 28th August 2022 at 12:42. Reason: embedding video

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th August 2022), Harmony (28th August 2022), Mari (29th August 2022), The KMan (29th August 2022), Yoda (31st August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (29th August 2022), Mari (29th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Andy Shectman talks about the de-dollarization of the world economy to the detriment of the USA.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ImUh7GR4mMVb/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ImUh7GR4mMVb
    Last edited by Harmony; 31st August 2022 at 04:01. Reason: embedded video

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (31st August 2022), Yoda (31st August 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Martin Armstrong says Biden has destroyed the economy in furtherance of green agenda, and 2023 will be a year of chaos:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/a...es-for-the-us/

+ Reply to Thread