+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The End of Taxation -- Re-engineering the Financial System

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,787 times in 1,348 posts

Default The End of Taxation -- Re-engineering the Financial System

THE END OF TAXATION -- RE-ENGINEERING THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM:

What if we didn’t have to pay any taxes? Is that possible?

People often quote Benjamin Franklin as saying, “Nothing is certain except death and taxes”. But is that really true? I'm not sure how we get around death of the body, but taxes--Hell no. TAXATION ENFORCED BY ARMED GOVERNMENT THUGS IS “INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE” WHICH IS SLAVERY. IT IS UNLAWFUL!

The Supreme Law of the Land states in the 13th Amendment, US Constitution:

“Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.”

Eric Williams studied the Federal Reserve for several years and came up with a very positive solution that no one else seems to be talking about.

He proposed that the states and local communities take the Federal Reserve away from the banksters. After all, why give all this principal and interest money to banksters who create fake money out of nothing with just a key stroke on a computer? If anyone else did this they'd be spending quite a few years in prison. Also, the US Constitution does NOT give Congress the power to delegate a private banking cartel to create fake money.

"The Congress shall have Power to coin Money..." [Article I, Section 8, US Constitution"]

"No State shall make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts" [Article I, Section 10, US Constitution]

Eric Williams--who went by "Eric WhoRU?" on his radio show when he was stumping for Ron Paul for president--figured out a way to simply move the current banking system into the hands of the real sovereigns, We the People. Nothing else would actually change.

People can still get loans on homes, cars, credit cards, you name it. The only change is that all that interest money would go back to We the People at all levels of government and not to the banksters.

Eric said that from the research he did that this would replace the need for taxes. I agree with Eric. After all, the "13th Amendment" prohibits not only slavery, but also "involuntary servitude". Problem solved. End of Taxation!

The problem now of course is to restore the ORIGINAL constitutional government which does not include the 14th Amendment. Of course, we can question the national debt! It's based on fraud and is unconstitutional. Fraud vitiates everything.

Since all three branches of government have been overthrown by criminals we'd have to handle that first. (But, of course, we need to handle this anyway with our own "Great Reject" solution.)

In the meantime we need to realize that the “government” is actually murdering US citizens. Some states are using the US military (“National Guard”) to administer the kill shots to people and that now includes children. Where is the outrage?

Well, here’s a thought: Since they are waging wars against us and murdering us, why not just stop paying taxes?

The 2nd American Evolution can be non-violent. Just don’t comply with any of their unconstitutional mandates and that includes “taxes”. After all, we are now being given the choice between becoming a wi-fi, mind-controlled slave or death by the needle. What do we have to lose?

Eric Williams radio show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc2Y...l8RMq29Vw7OrVH

Last edited by TrumanCash; 20th June 2022 at 17:37.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd June 2022), avid (22nd June 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st June 2022), East Sun (21st June 2022), Ernie Nemeth (22nd June 2022), Franny (21st June 2022), Gwin Ru (21st June 2022), Justplain (21st June 2022), Maybee (20th June 2022), Reinhard (20th June 2022), Snoweagle (21st June 2022), Violet3 (21st June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Default Re: The End of Taxation -- Re-engineering the Financial System

Amerika didn't start corporate income taxes until 19o9 and the regular federal income tax until 1913. A variety of other taxes began in the 192os and 193os [like estate taxes, etc].

It was possible for amerika to pay it's bills, before these taxes, with the tariffs earned from exporting goods.

The problem with not paying taxes is you will end up in prison.

Could enough people stop paying? A problem you will run into is that the employer by law has to file a form describing your taxes withholding based on your rate of pay or salary. Your employer will not want to go to prison; especially for you.

In New Hampshire growing up they did not have a sales tax, they generated revenue from property taxes which were expensive. Folks like my parents would drive 45 minutes to N.H. for larger ticket items and save 5% sales tax, no problem. Everybody was doing it.

Taxes are not going to make amerika solvent; at least in the short-term, and certainly not in the long-term.

Amerika's problems are the elected representatives responsibility, and so far, they have not taken responsibility. I think it is getting ugly now, but it is only the beginning.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st June 2022), Gwin Ru (21st June 2022), Justplain (21st June 2022), Reinhard (20th June 2022), TrumanCash (20th June 2022), Violet3 (21st June 2022), yelik (22nd June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Actuallly, Jack, I know many people who do not file anything with the IRS--both employees and those who work for themselves--and the IRS has never bothered them. That is because it is voluntary. The beast system is not lawful because it violates the 13th Amendment and human rights. Of course, when people sign an IRS form (under penalty of perjury) they are agreeing via contract and that places them presumably under IRS jurisdiction.

It has been cleverly engineered by corrupt Bar Association members (aka, lawyers and liars) who also wrote US Code, Title 42, Section 666, which forces people to use a social security number that is also unconstitutional. This is how they turned rights into easily revocable privileges and how they now require a SS# to own a car, home, trailer, land, etc-- Except it's the government that owns it and people find that out when they don't pay taxes). Things will only get worse (and very rapidly) if people walk away from freedom and continue to be willing slaves. I, for one, will not comply.

The Social Security system is voluntary because the US Constitution does not give the feds that authority. Both the Social Security Administration and IRS are corporations set up by crooked politicians (and stupid ones who never read the Constitution). It is a system of total slavery that now is being implemented via vax passports to force people to take poison injections that have so far killed and debilitated millions of people.

You make a good point in stating: "Could enough people stop paying?" That is why we must continue to get the truth out there and wake up as many people as possible. People who have been paying attention know that we are now being forced into a 1984 total control, surveillance and technological slavery and death from the lethal injections. Not much of a choice there. This is a war upon humanity.

The time is long past due to stand up to unconstitutional, unconscionable "statutes", "codes", "rules", etc that are not actually laws. The future of mankind is at stake. Peaceful non-compliance is what most people want, but when push comes to shove we do have the 2nd Amendment here in the US as a final resort to tyranny.

Most people do not want to engage in war so I think Eric Williams has a great idea to end taxation. The question is how to structure it properly with accountability and implement it. As the globalists create chaos to destroy civil society, I believe that We the People can build it back much, much better. And we may have that opportunity to do so. So why not start planning our future now?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), Blacklight43 (21st June 2022), ClearWater (23rd June 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st June 2022), Franny (21st June 2022), Gwin Ru (21st June 2022), Justplain (21st June 2022), Patient (20th June 2022), Violet3 (21st June 2022), yelik (22nd June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

In Aaron Russo's perceptive documentary "America Freedom to Fascism", he points out that income tax in the USA is unconstitutional, and even though many in the government understand this, tax collection enforcement continues unabated.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amer...dom_to_Fascism

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (21st June 2022), Gwin Ru (21st June 2022), TrumanCash (21st June 2022), Violet3 (21st June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Kimberly Goguen claims to be taking down all taxation systems on the Planet:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...imberly+Goguen

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Gwin Ru (21st June 2022), TrumanCash (21st June 2022), Violet3 (21st June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)
    Kimberly Goguen claims to be taking down all taxation systems on the Planet:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...imberly+Goguen
    I see that Kimberly Goguen is exposing Nesara/Gesara so that's a good thing. The last time I looked Nesara/Gasara requires taxation on the back end. That is, taxing people when they buy something. Who is going to collect that tax? Does it really matter whether people are taxed on the back end or the front end? It's still taxation which is totally unnecessary. It means "they" (whoever is the "authority" in charge) can then control what you buy and what you will pay. It's still a form of slavery and control.

Also, the huge amount of money that people would allegedly get with Gesara/Nesara will make it unnecessary to work so who is going to produce the food and other things that society needs to function? I've been too busy to follow everything but I remember Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes promoting Gesara/Nesara. Hmmmmm....... Kim Goguen takes note of that as well.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (22nd June 2022), Dumpster Diver (22nd June 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gesara/Nesara would be highly inflationary and simply push prices to a new much higher level essentially negating the cash giveaway.

Charlie Ward and Simon Parks are MI6 assets…i.e. deep state agents. They are actively promoting the civil war timeline.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Blastolabs (22nd June 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd June 2022), Snoweagle (26th June 2022), TrumanCash (23rd June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)
    Gesara/Nesara would be highly inflationary and simply push prices to a new much higher level essentially negating the cash giveaway.

Charlie Ward and Simon Parks are MI6 assets…i.e. deep state agents. They are actively promoting the civil war timeline.
    Yup. Gotta agree with you there cuz the huge currency giveaway to individuals will only devalue the currency making prices go way up. And when you give someone a truckload of fiat currency they will inevitably use it up and then comes borrowing with its interest attached. So the current system is designed to use itself up so that more fake money must be created. Mathematically, more "currency" (i.e., notes) must be created as "interest" on top of the principal. And that is, of course, goes against the borrowers.

In Eric Williams model, interest would still have to paid by borrowers on loans, say for home and land, but they would not have to pay any taxes on real estate so they would actually own their home and loan and the state could no longer take one's property for not paying the taxes. Of course, they would still be responsible to make payments (by contract) on their home and land just as before.

My main point is that Eric Williams realized that their system was used against We the People of Earth, but we could just kick the bankers out and take it over at the state and local levels with built in accountability. Many argue that the Federal Reserve needs to be eliminated, but this system is entrenched into society. So why not just take the system away from the banksters and restructure it so the money goes to We the People?

Unfortunately, I have thus far not found the details of how Eric Williams structured the new system. He did say that if anyone within the new system were convicted of committing fraud they would receive the death penalty. I think that might be overkill (pun intended) as far as accountability is concerned.

Eric Williams said that once the system is set up it could literally be implemented overnight. All the banking transactions would continue as before which would include loans, checking, cash withdrawals, etc.

I’d love to hear from Avalon members what they might recommend as accountability measures against the Washington District of Criminals as well as measures by We the People to keep corruption out of state and local levels in the new system.

+ Reply to Thread