+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Radical New Doctrines Makes Doctors & Psychotherapists Butchers & Liars

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Radical New Doctrines Makes Doctors & Psychotherapists Butchers & Liars

• Radical New Doctrines Makes Doctors & Psychotherapists Butchers & Liars:

• We Are Sacrificing Our Children On The Altar Of A Brutal, Far-left Ideology
    The medical profession is crumbling in response to radical transgender activists.

Our foreign correspondents bring you the stories that matter - from Ukraine and around the world.

There is good evidence that many ancient societies sacrificed children to their gods. Parents in ancient Phoenician colonies in Carthage, Sicily, Sardinia and Malta slew their offspring prior to cremating them, hoping that the gods would hear their voices and bless them.

We are rightly appalled by this, though sometimes I wonder whether we understand child sacrifice far more than we’d like to admit.

I saw a video the other day featuring an American surgeon bragging that he had performed more than 3,000 double mastectomies on young women who had paid for gender reassignment, individuals confused – one might say encouraged – by those who profit from it into believing that their adolescent emotional trials can be ‘cured’, and happiness reign forever, if they subject themselves to this brutal practice.

And it is brutal – a process that often includes not only the aforementioned mastectomies but other appalling surgical processes: orchiectomy (that’s castration, in blunter language), the removal of the uterus, the demolition of the musculature of the forearm to make what is not a penis but must be referred to as such – all of that.

For someone purporting to be a physician to perform this on children, to me at least, seems like something worthy of a prison sentence.

Whatever happened to the doctrine expressed by the ancient language as primum non nocere – first, do no harm?

The Hippocratic Oath has been replaced by a delusion: a belief that can be summarised as ‘by blocking the puberty of children, and then surgically altering them, we are only restoring what is theirs by right. A child’s feelings are the final arbiters of their reproductive destiny, and any attempt to contest their gender identity risks increasing their proclivity for suicide’.

Lies. Lies. Lies. Then butchery.
    • Changing Standards
    Psychologists – those in my own personal field of medicine – have also surrendered to this groupthink. The American Psychological Association’s ‘Task Force on Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Transgender and Gender Nonconforming People (TGNC)’ insists that psychologists and other professional counsellors offer “trans-affirmative” care, starting with such niceties as displaying “TGNC-affirmative resources in waiting areas”. Practitioners are also asked to examine “how their language (e.g. use of incorrect pronouns and names) may reinforce the gender binary in overt or subtle and unintentional ways”.

These guidelines first read like a manual of indoctrination written by Marxist ideologues, and second like a document designed to undermine and destroy the practice of therapy itself.

But at an alarming rate these ‘guidelines’ have transformed themselves into punitive laws governing what a psychologist or counsellor may say and think in relation to their clients.

Let me make myself perfectly clear: speaking as a professional, whether in America, Britain, or anywhere, it is not the place of a therapist to “affirm” or, conversely, to deny, the “identity” of anyone whom they take into their care. People come to see a therapist, often after long and painful deliberation, because they are suffering, confused, or both. The job of that therapist is to listen, to question, and proceed with due caution, neither providing cheap advice (and thereby stealing their client’s successes or heaping failure upon them) nor assuming special knowledge of the proper outcome for a given individual.

There is simply no way that I would ever tell an 18-year old woman that she is absolutely correct if sometimes she feels more masculine than feminine (however that feeling might emerge), and that if she feels that surgery is the answer then recommend hormones that day. I would instead spend many weeks, perhaps even months or years, listening to her unwrap her story, using caution as my watchword, and help her come to some thorough and well-developed understanding of both her autobiographical history and her destiny.

That is not “affirmation” and neither is it “denial.” How could I possibly dare to do either when someone has come to me because they are mixed up and desperate – a state of twinned experience indicating a profound confusion about identity itself?
    • Radical New Guidelines
    I am focusing on the American Psychological Association (APA) because it is the body charged with establishing the norms and ideals for clinical practice in the most populous democracy on Earth – principles that will, and are, spreading around the West more broadly, including in Britain. Some of their ‘guidelines’ are appalling enough to deserve dissection:
    “Guideline 1. Psychologists understand that gender is a nonbinary construct that allows for a range of gender identities and that a person’s gender identity may not align with sex assigned at birth.”
    I don’t understand this radical postmodern definition of gender, one that rests on a person’s “deeply felt” or “inherent sense” of being one sex over another, regardless of biology.

Psychologically it is indisputably the case that a non-trivial proportion of males have a feminine temperament (which essentially means that they experience higher levels of negative emotions such as anxiety and the analogs of pain – grief, frustration, disappointment, depression) and are more agreeable (compassionate/polite) than typical males, and equally true that a non-trivial proportion of females have a masculine temperament. But this does not change how, objectively, professionals should measure a person’s gender.

Psychologists once cared if measurement followed standard practices of validity and reliability. Try reading, for example, a document published by the APA itself in 2014, where you will learn that a psychologist worth their salt is obliged to utilise “constructs” (i.e. terms such as “gender”) in a technically appropriate manner. This means, at the very least, that fundamental attributes must be measurable and measured properly.

But all that goes out the window when we are discussing the magic of “gender” now, which is entirely subjectively defined, even though that insistence indubitably contravenes the earlier standards. But feelings über alles, folks. And it's no joke. Particularly if you’re 15, and have undergone surgery that makes you incapable of reproducing, often to foster someone else’s sense of moral superiority or sense of self-attributed “compassion”– a word that increasingly makes me shudder when I encounter it.
    • New Doctrines
    Psychologists are also now adopting the simple-minded and anything-but-revolutionary doctrine of “intersectionality” without question. And what is that doctrine? Nothing more than the claim that human beings are characterised by identities that span multiple dimensions. Any given person has a race, ethnicity, sex, temperament (five dimensions there alone), intelligence level, etc. We’ve known that forever. It's only become a hot cultural item since fools noted the obvious fact that minority status might be additive or multiplicative. I hate to even point that out given that anyone with any sense whatsoever also knew, without any statistical training, that it was possible to be of Latino extraction, say (or even ‘LatinX’, to use that absurd, demeaning and patronising term) and female simultaneously.

One cannot question this, however, without fear of being ostracised by one’s colleagues. Note the chilling wording of Guideline 7:
    “Psychologists understand the need to promote social change that reduces the negative effects of stigma on the health and well-being of TGNC people.”
    In summary: if you’re not an activist (and one of our activists) then you better be watching over your shoulder.

So what should govern my behaviour as a therapist, and your expectations as a client? The answer to that is: whatever the activists deem a priority at their whim. And remember that in court, folks.
    • Active Malevolence
    I’m increasingly ashamed to be a clinical psychologist given the utter cowardice, spinelessness and apathy that characterises many colleagues and even more so my professional associations. At least in 20 years when we all come to regret this terrible social experiment I will be able to say “I said no when they all came to insist that we participate in the sacrifice of our children.” Other countries, and Britain in particular, must not make the same mistakes as in the US and elsewhere.

I cannot consent to what we are doing. I cannot abide by what have become the doctrines of my discipline. I believe that the acts of the medical ‘professional’ rushing to disfigure, sterilise, and harm young people with what are clearly ill-advised, dangerous, experimental procedures cross the line from ‘do no harm’ to outright harm.
    Only if we bury our heads in the sand will sterility, impaired or absent sexual function, complex reactions to poorly understood hormones, expense – and, intermingled with all that, misery and confusion – continue for countless young people. We must address the threat posed to the integrity of the entire education system as indoctrination into the same philosophy that spawned this surgical enterprise and the APA ‘guidelines’ grows. It threatens general public trust that our peace and prosperity depends upon.

And, by the way: it will definitely be the case that a disproportionate number of children “freed” from their gender confusion would have grown up to be physically intact and fully functional gay adults. Need I point out that this unpalatable fact makes a mockery of any claim that the extended alphabet world of the LGBTQ+ coterie constitutes a homogeneous and unified “community.”

We have crossed the line from ideological possession to active malevolence – and we are multiplying our sin (there’s an intersection for you) by attributing our appalling actions to “compassion”. Heaven help us. Truly.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st June 2022 at 13:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (21st June 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2022), Ewan (21st June 2022), Harmony (21st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st June 2022), Maybee (20th June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), Rizotto (21st June 2022), ronny (20th June 2022), samsdice (21st June 2022), Snoweagle (21st June 2022), Strat (21st June 2022), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2022), yelik (21st June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Radical New Doctrines Makes Doctors & Psychotherapists Butchers & Liars

• Jordan Peterson's Thoughts on Transgenderism:

• Jordan Peterson On Why He Refuses To Use Special Pronouns For Transgender People - LBC:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (21st June 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2022), Ewan (21st June 2022), Harmony (21st June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Radical New Doctrines Makes Doctors & Psychotherapists Butchers & Liars

• What is a woman (Documentary) - Matt Walsh Asks, Dr.Jordan Peterson Answers that - Best answer Ever:

• Trans Person Shows Up To Matt Walsh Event, Watch What Happens:

• What surprised Matt Walsh the most when filming 'What is a Woman':
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th June 2022 at 17:57.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (21st June 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2022), Ewan (21st June 2022), Harmony (21st June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Radical New Doctrines Makes Doctors & Psychotherapists Butchers & Liars

• as suggested by @Mike ... I created this separate stand alone thread, because I agree with Mike!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th June 2022 at 20:44.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (21st June 2022), Ewan (21st June 2022), Harmony (21st June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Wink Re: Radical New Doctrines Makes Doctors & Psychotherapists Butchers & Liars

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th June 2022 at 21:16.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st June 2022), bluestflame (21st June 2022), Ewan (21st June 2022), Harmony (21st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), Mike (20th June 2022), Satori (20th June 2022), Snoweagle (26th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

It's a very unpleasant topic, one most people don't want to touch (due to said unpleasantness and also out of fear that one may say something out of bounds and be punished in some way).

But everyone needs to know what's going on. If you think it's emotionally challenging or triggering just to read about it, imagine how you'll feel when your son or daughter or niece or nephew or grandkids come home and start demanding hormones and surgeries. In some places you, as a parent, are legally obligated to "affirm" the gender change, with legal penalties - including imprisonment - waiting in the wings if you do not comply. Please read that again!

People are fighting back now but this gender madness is still plodding forward. You can't ignore it. It will find its way to your doorstep one way or another if you do. It's found its way to mine! This lunacy has effected my family quite a bit.

I think everyone who desires a sane, coherent, and morally sound world has an obligation to speak out on this, even if it's just in some small way. The very sanity of the planet depends on it!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ewan (21st June 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st June 2022), Harmony (21st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), Rizotto (21st June 2022), Strat (21st June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (21st June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

• Irreversible Damage? | Abigail Shrier - Jordan B. Peterson:

Abigail Shrier and I discuss identity, gender dysphoria, the increased rate of gender transitioning procedures among young female adolescents, details of these procedures, de-transitioning, her personal experiences writing her book “Irreversible Damage”, and more.

Abigail Shrier is a frequent contributor to the Wall Street Journal and author of Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters. Abigail used her experience as a journalist to interview a wide variety of experts on the explosion in the number of young women self-diagnosing and taking steps to transition to male using hormones and surgery physically.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (21st June 2022), Mike (21st June 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Radical New Doctrines Makes Doctors & Psychotherapists Butchers & Liars

• Puberty Blockers Are Fully Reversible Interventions, “Experts” Say

In this 130th in a series of live discussions with Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying (both PhDs in Biology), we discuss the state of the world through an evolutionary lens. This week, we discuss the state of Portland, Oregon, two years after protests and riots made a mess of the city. Still found on the streets: entreaties to abolish the police, and protect “black trans sex workers,” and to attend a pride brunch that is actually a “drag queen brunch.” And yet when you talk to people, you almost invariably find that the veneer on the surface is not what it seems. Few people seem to agree with the coerced consensus: that letting people camp and shoot up and defecate on sidewalks is being compassionate to them; or that men can become women. We discuss whether a minority’s self-declared rights should be allowed to infringe on already established rights of others. And we discuss the self-assembly of rackets to fill niches—such as Covid testing centers that are both lucrative for those running them, and mandatory to participate in activities like international travel, and camp.
    • Coerced Consensus:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mike (19th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

• Bill Maher's ULTIMATE Red Pill Moment:

Bill Maher posted a clip from his late night monologue dissecting the trans movement and push onto kids asking some really important questions. There's definitely a reason the video has over four million views.
    • Trans YouTuber Responds To What Is A Woman Trailer:

Matt Walsh responds to a trans youtuber's reaction to the What Is A Woman trailer.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th June 2022 at 16:01.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mike (19th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Radical New Doctrines Makes Doctors & Psychotherapists Butchers & Liars

• Matt Walsh Responds To Prof. Dave's What Is A Woman Video:

• hilarious quote: "Being a woman has nothing to do with your physical body. Now excuse me while I schedule hundreds of surgeries to try to make myself look more like a woman."

ultra sarcasm?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th July 2022 at 14:07.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mike (19th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Radical New Doctrines Makes Doctors & Psychotherapists Butchers & Liars

• Jordan Peterson got HEATED on this one:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mike (19th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

• Dr. Jason Dean - Globalists Announce A.I. Tracking INSIDE YOUR VEINS!

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4awx8c/?pub=ir01b

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mike (24th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread