+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Bleedbacks, Avataring & Other Memories

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,411 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Bleedbacks, Avataring & Other Memories

I started working at a record distributor in Chatsworth, California in the early 90’s. During my time there the Northridge earthquake hit with the epicenter several miles from that location. A water main broke in the building and an earthquake wall was pushed forward. The building should have been red tagged and I’m sure someone was paid off to clear it. It happened at 04:31 AM on 01/17/94 and I distinctly recall the cover of a book about the event having 04:01 in the title. I woke up just before it happened and said this to myself “Here it comes.” Why did I say that and how did I know? Within an hour one of my uncles showed up with a black male co-worker who asked to use the bathroom upon entry. The power was out, and I handed him a flashlight. When the sun came up my uncle and I walked to 7/11 and bought two twelve packs of Coors and sat in my car drinking. The store was a mess with product all over the floor and the windows were broken. The employee was selling things out the door for cash. I showed up at work a few days later and they said to wait for a phone call with a date to return. Exactly one year later there was a major earthquake in Hanshin, Japan. Both could have been trigger by tectonic weapons.

A couple of weeks later one of my coworkers invited me to Flashback in Northridge for pizza and beer. The pattern states it was given that name because I’m flashing back to it as I write this in a reoccurring retrocausality pattern. We left his apartment next door and walked there. While sitting at the table he pointed at his fanny pack and said, “Guard this with your life.” then he went into the bathroom. After we ate, I walked outside for a cigarette, and he followed me saying he wanted to call his girlfriend from the payphone. Just after he hung-up the phone a LAPD cruiser bolted in, and two officers jumped out. They told us to turn around and put our hands behind our heads. I did and he walked into me then complied. He had a .380 in his pack because he told me he was worried about lotters after the earthquake. They took him into custody, and I went to get his girlfriend. The LAPD Devonshire division was a stone's throw away and that street is the name of a Royal Navy & Star Trek ship. I recall that being a USN ship, but I can't locate it on the list. We walked in and were told he was taken to Van Nuys. When we arrived at that station, we were walking through the quad at the exact location I was eating a hot dog decades later while serving jury duty. He walked in our direction before we reached the stairs of the station. He told a coworker what happened, and he recommended an attorney that helped his father with a drug case. We ended up going to his house in the hills. We told him the story and he said he’d take the case for a thousand which was odd do to how wealthy he was. We appeared in court, and he told the DA he would make the officers look like liars because they didn’t have probable cause to stop us. They dropped the charge from carrying/possession of a firearm to disturbing the peace. He took the deal, and he could have it expunged from his record a year later. While at the San Fernando courthouse we saw one of our coworkers who was Peruvian. The whole incident could be another example of them creating an elaborate event string to move me on the board. Two concrete parking structures at the Northridge mall collapsed. That was one of the filming locations for Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The T-1000 was chasing John Connor and the T-800 through it.

While we were standing there with our hands behind our heads there were two Jewish/Middle Eastern looking men sitting in an empty restaurant called Pozi’s about five feet from us and the pattern states they were positioned there to witness the known event. That restaurant is now Socorro’s and Flashback is Noah’s Ark Cuisine. The daughter of the owner came out and I turned to her and said, “It’s alright. Why don’t you go back inside.” Her jaw dropped and she ran inside to get her father then he came out and vouched for us. She was talking to us earlier while we were eating which seemed rather odd as if a component of a set up. I heard Posey is the name of the fourth Antichrist. That name was given to Clint Walker in the 1967 movie The Dirty Dozen which also starred Telly Savalas. Andrew Basaigo said he met a Martian when he was a kid in a time travel program and said he looked like Telly. There’s a picture of him holding a sucker that I believe represents mars. John Cassavetes was also in Rosemary's Baby and The Fury with Spartacus. Donald Sutherland was in Invasion of the Body Snatchers and The Puppet Masters. Ernest Borgnine played the devil in The Devil's Rain.

When I was 19-20 years old, I was invited to go skeet shooting with winch guy and another friend. We were on the banks of the Salinas River outside of Paso Robles, California. We were very close to a large electrical tower and the 101 freeway was in the distance. At one-point WG was pointing a shotgun at my stomach with his finger on the trigger and I said, “What are you doing?” I heard a man’s voice say, “I thought you said this guy wouldn’t kill." Minutes prior I blew away a bee on a bush. It looks like I was being evaluated or there to be eliminated. Some twenty years ago I was invited to my sister's wedding and one of my cousins invited me to go down to the beach and shoot guns with people I didn't know, and I declined. In junior high I couldn't run a full mile due to asthma. Over time I worked through it and one morning on the school track I completed a mile in under seven minutes. There was a man watching me from a car across the street from the eerie masonic lodge because it was another know event.

About fifteen years ago I was between jobs and invited up north to do some work on my sister’s house. We went to The Home Depot in Santa Maria and one of my former coworkers walked by us in the isle and said hello to my sister calling her by name and she responded knowing his name. Later we were at a small paint store and across the street walking away from a bank ATM was what looked like the guy with the .380 directly in line with me. Between us and to my right was a Hispanic road crew wearing orange vests standing on the center road median. One of them had a HSEG as if what I was experiencing was giving some source a feeling of glee. Years prior to that I was working at another company and sitting in my truck in their front lot. About twenty feet in front of me the guy who recommended that attorney walked up the ramp to the front door. Just as I visually locked him he got a SEG and turned away from me.

Inside the Earth: The Second Tunnel by Radu Cinamar
    Quote Radu said there was no point in walking in his direction because it wouldn’t change his arrived time. He would reach them at the correct time.
    Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity
    Quote P113. There are twelve major mystery schools on Earth. All are concerned about fostering the antichrist.

P193. They’re concerned with the balance of good & evil over dark & light. Montauk is about the antichrist.

P194. An imbalance of either the Christ or Antichrist creates a disharmony in the continuum of life.
    The Dulce Wars
    Quote There's a connection between Dulce & Montauk and I neglected to note the page number.
    Last edited by Inversion; 14th March 2023 at 20:02.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th March 2023), Pam (7th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

In the late 70’s to early 80’s I was swimming in a pool at my mother’s apartment complex. A Central American looking girl about 7-8 years old threw a metal toy gun at me out of the blue and hit me just below one of my eyes. I covered my eye with my hand and swam for the wall. My mother’s Shriner friend was standing there as if positioned to carry along the contrived event string. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the water. I was taken to the hospital in his Mini-Jimmy camper which wasn’t necessary because I only had a bad bruise below my eye. I previously wrote that he took my mother and I off the coast of California and tried to convince her into throwing me into the water. On another occasion we were in the same boat in a manmade canal somewhere in Los Angeles or Orange County and he threw me into the water. The walls appeared to be corrugated metal and there were mansions on at least one side. The boat ran over me then he pulled me out while laughing. One of the patterns with TPTB, aliens and supernatural forces is to maim a target to prevent their future actions. This happened with Billy Meier losing his arm and David Wilcock almost losing an eye. One night he parked that camper on the shoulder of the 101 freeway in Ventura or Santa Barbara County and we were rearended by a drunk woman. I was sleeping in the bunk above the cab and ended up on the floor. He picked me up and I said, "Am I dead?"

While living in that complex she took my sisters and I to meet the obscure actor Anthony James because she knew his mother. He opened the door of his condo, and a few words were exchanged. What the hell was the point of that other than to imbue the event into my psyche. His list of works on imdb connect with things I’ve written about. Years from now the correlations will be stronger. Before he passed, he wrote an autobiography. While writing this today Stairway to Heaven was playing on the radio. The lyrics could refer to the alleged cities of gold on Nibiru. The Satanic Message of Stairway to Heaven

Hunter- He was in an episode of this TV/42 series. The pattern states it’s a reference to the Orion constellation.

V- It was a TV series about reptilians posing as humans to acquire us for food. Michael Ironside was in it along with Terminator: Salvation, Total Recall, Stargate SG-1, Starship Troopers, Top Gun, Synchronicity, Highlander II: The Quickening, Andromeda, The Omega Code & The Surrogate. The remake starred Morena Baccarin who was also in Stargate SG-1.

Blue Thunder- My father took me to see this movie when I was a kid. LAPD air units were part of the story. Anything labeled as blue means alien.

Bonanza- He was in an episode called The Imposters. As a kid I was taken to the Lake Tahoe tourist attraction and found a code in the episode names years later then compared them to The Simpsons episodes.

Star Trek: The Next Generation- He played Romulan sub-commander Thei in the year 2364 in an episode called The Neutral Zone. A pattern is to depict past and future epochs. P123. In Star Trek the Nordics were depicted as Vulcans, the Reptilians as Klingons & Nazis as genetically enhanced humans. In David Wilcock’s book Awakening in the Dream he wrote that one of the writers on Star Trek: TNG has a brain implant put there by aliens to seed show ideas via dreams.

Unforgiven & High Plains Drifter- He was in these two Clint Eastwood movies. His name would pop up on Wordsmith as an anagram example Old West Action.

World Gone Wild- “In the nuclear ravaged wasteland of Earth 2087 water is as precious as life itself.”
    Last edited by Inversion; 20th March 2023 at 21:22.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Parsi-X (18th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

A few nights ago, I had to run an errand late at night. Just as I reached the nearest major intersection there was a vehicle parked to my right with its lights illuminating the plate. The last three was 281 which is a three-digit prime and the Hebrew gematria value for Easter. Is that an indication they’re planning a false flag event on that day? The Orion’s belt buildings came down on a 9/11 a three-digit prime & Orion minions attacked Pearl Harbor on another prime 12/7. According to Captain Mark Richard’s wife Jo Ann E.A.S.T.E.R is an acronym for Emergency Allowances of Slavery of Terrestrials for Extraterrestrial Reproduction and that video is no longer available. The YT video codes I’ve saved over the years don’t match or aren’t available anymore. The flash of light I saw years ago could have been me being moved to a parallel earth where things are nearly identical. One of the things I took a look at to explain the bizarre things in my episode was the TV series Quantum Leap. Donald Marshall claims they would pull him out of his body during REM sleep and transfer him to a clone at the cloning center. They forced him to write songs for the industry. If they’ve done that to me then I can’t imagine what they got out of me.

Last summer during the extreme heat I was filling a foot bath for my mother. The nozzle popped out of the plastic bin and hit a baby squirrel that was about three weeks old. It couldn’t have survived the fall from the nest, it couldn’t have gotten there itself because it was too young, and its eyes weren’t opened. Something supernatural placed it there a few feet from where she found the fork. I was pissed because I knew I would end up taking care of it. We had about a two-day window to return it to its mother, but she wanted to keep it. A relative suggested we call it Nugget and that became its name. We started it on kitten milk which cost $27 USD for a small box, and we went through at least three until it weaned itself to solid foods. We kept it in a cage in the house and it was too dangerous for me to let it run free in the house. It didn’t understand human objects and what it could grasp onto. It fell when jumping onto the corner of a picture on the wall, it jumped off my shoulder and couldn’t cling onto the oven and fell. I moved the cage to the patio, and they don’t feel safe at ground level. The move coincided with its mother chasing its two siblings out of the nest. I built a nest for it and mounted it under the roof, and it sleep there for about five days then built its own nest. They make terrible pets and they’ll run on your face if they get spooked and their nails can easily puncture flesh. It would run on me and occasionally piss while I cleaned its cage. I see it maybe once or twice a week and I’ll give it nuts.
    Last edited by Inversion; 29th March 2023 at 01:14.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

One of the bizarre tests I ran involved a piece of glass. Years ago, I was standing in the kitchen and looked at a glass piece shaped like a diamond and tinted purple sitting on the coffee table in the living room. I closed my eyes walked to it and picked it up. I walked to the kitchen window, placed the flat part over my right eye and opened it. It was like what an insect would see or a kaleidoscope view. I started speaking in tongue and I heard a woman say, “I told you he’s possessed by something!” There must be a thin veil between me and them.

Around 25 years ago I was standing in the kitchen holding a piece of tumbled glass that had the word Humility engraved on it and I suspect my mother purchased it at a nursery. Something made me drop it and it broken in the middle of the M changing the word to Hun-nility. Perhaps that was my earthly test and I failed it.

When I was about 8 or 9 years old the neighbors invited my family to play on a Slip & Slide they had set up on a grassy slope in their backyard. The resident female told me I couldn’t go on it because I was wearing cut-off jeans with a metal button. My father walked me back home and I didn’t have a pair of swim trunks. He gave me a pair of his which were like pants on me. When we walked to their backyard, they had turned off the water on the slide and they were all eating. I stood looking at the contrived event string and thought, “Okay, that’s how it’s going to be.” That house currently has a metal decorative star mounted on the front of it. Two blocks from he is another star. If you turn it 15-25 degrees, it becomes a pentagram. Maybe it depicts the group they’re with and acts as a beacon for other members.

On 04/02 there was a Spectrum cable truck parked across the street. Hours later it moved to the front of the next house. In the evening I took the dog for a walk and at the exact moment I paralleled the driver he pulled forward. Later he showed up on an adjacent street where he could watch the other groups of people who were watching me in a hyper-mesh of bio-minions. It's almost like the comedy The Man with One Red Shoe. Before noon today a Spectrum truck crossed our T at the exact location the Waste Management truck crossed my T displaying the five-digit prime. Spectrum was Time Warner cable and Time magazine displays the Illuminati/Nazi/Atlantean colors which is red, white & black. Time Warner cable had a merged eye and ear emblem. Their old headquarters in Chatsworth has a glass pyramid above the lobby entrance.

Last week my mother earnestly asked me to deliver a gift to a nurse at a hospital and I did. When I arrived, there was a Garda armored truck parked where people are dropped off and the side door was opened with no one standing next to it. About six minutes later on my way out there was an occupant standing next to it with one of his hands in the vehicle. That same thing happened when I was at a walk-up Mexican eatery. A gardener was standing next to his mini-truck with his arm in the vehicle presumably holding a weapon and placed in a standby mode. The girl next door did the same thing years ago while I was backing out of the driveway. This must be preestablished protocols that may be coming from an AI. On 02/20/24 at 10:31 I wheeled my cart into the Costco food court and there was a Garda Armored vehicle parked paralleled to it. A couple of seconds before I was going to order through their kiosk one of the armed occupants stood across from me. He was in front of me at the pickup window, next to me at the condiment table and the drink fountain.

Yesterday I was going to a clinic to have a blood draw. When I reached the nearest major intersection and turned right a waft of marijuana entered the vehicle. I don’t know where it came from, and it may have originated from a man on the sidewalk walking parallel to me. I couldn’t show up smelling like pot and aborted the trip. Later in the day some group yelled the test results at me, but it hasn’t happened yet. Some 4-6 years ago I had to go to the same place and while walking the dog someone blew marijuana smoke in my face, but I saw no one nor was there any visible smoke. It was so strong it burnt my nostrils. I didn’t have time to shower again and put on a fresh set of clothes and went to see my doctor anyway. While sitting in her office I knew she could smell it, but what hell could I do or say? That matches the pattern of me getting shot in the mid-right thigh twice with a covid jab some five years before the Wuhan outbreak.

On 08/24/23 at 08:10 just as I crossed a major intersection and about 3/4 of a mile from the same facility someone drove by me, and I could smell a strong order of marijuana. It's common now in Los Angeles and/or California for people to be smoking it while driving thanks to our orchestrated erosion laws. On 09/14/23 at 09:09 during the solar eclipse I was exiting The Home Depot parking lot with the windows down and drove through marijuana smoke. That's definitely the enter/exit gang stalking pattern. The moon no longer covers the sun as if we're in a tighter orbit. Sean David Morton said they generated a black hole between the earth and sun for nine minutes. On 03/21/24 at 12:32 I was at the exact same point heading to the same facility when a compact silver car drove by me, and I got a waft of marijuana smell. It could be a regional territorial thing from a criminal group. On 03/28/24 about 12:30 there was a pinecone sitting in the center turn lane in front of the same facility. Kerry Cassidy said another name for the Secret Space Program (SSP) is Pine. About 13:58 I started backing out of the parking spot and rolled down the windows. One second later I got hit with a waft a marijuana smell. For decades a strange thing would sometimes happen just before I put a cigarette out which was the wind would start blowing. It reminds me of this from The Law of One: S78/P32. In the first density wind and fire teach earth and water. The planet learns to be formed in preparation for life. I have a bleedback memory of someone calling a hub to find out how to get rid of me. They told her to light up marijuana and I'll leave.

I have a new theory on the bleedback where I had my throat slit. If that was my actual body and not a clone, then they could have given me a transfusion of 5-7 pints of blood. The person it came from may have experienced the things I remember. They would have healed my wound with scalar technology. I took a picture of a bad scratch on my neck one morning at the identical spot, but it disappeared from my computer. I recall a story of a woman who received a heart & lung transplant from a young man who died in a motorcycle accident. She developed a craving for chicken nuggets and after finding the family they told her he loved those.
    Last edited by Inversion; Yesterday at 22:21.

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

The song Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons has played in stores too many times to be a coincidence. The band originated in Las Vegas where there are Draco/Guardian statues outside Mandalay Bay according to Kerry Cassidy. What message are they sending me? I happen to be fond of that song implying those that monitor my internet activity hit me with reverb. One of their songs is called America and according to David Wynn Miller it translates to No Mercy for the Sheep. Fallen, Giants & 30 Lives are three more. Sky High by Jigsaw is another song I've heard in the store.

12/20/20- Whatever It Takes in Ralphs
    01/28/21- Whatever It Takes in Joann
    04/29/21- Whatever It Takes in Sally
    07/02/21- Whatever It Takes in Ralphs
    07/15/21- Sky High in Ralphs
    09/07/21- Sky High in Ralphs
    04/12/23- Whatever It Takes in Ralphs. I spent $7.77 and I was wearing a maroon sweater.

Kroger and Kruger have a similar spelling.

wiki
    Quote On August 2, 2021, Kroger announced that it had elected Elaine Chao, formerly Secretary of Labor under President George W. Bush and Secretary of Transportation under President Donald Trump, to its board of directors.[89] The news was met with backlash from Kroger customers on Twitter, with calls for a boycott trending nationally, due to her ties to the Trump administration and to her husband, Mitch McConnell.[90]
    Maroon is 777 nanometers.
    Last edited by Inversion; 13th April 2023 at 11:39.

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

This apparent dream happened on the night of 04/16/23 to early the next morning. It started off where I’m at a ranch like setting and one of my neighbors was there. Later I was going through some sort of processing center and a woman said, “Take him to Paragon.” It cutscened and I was being escorted by a woman. She pointed out there was a ball of twine on my lower lip. I pulled on it and it was like fishing line that extended down my esophagus. It cutscened again and I could see a fire breathing dragon in a canyon about a half mile away. It almost instantly moved to my location just after I visually locked it which also happens in my waking state. It put its snout in my face and appeared to be computer generated.

Years ago, I was leaving the house and within seconds I stopped at the nearest intersection. I looked to my left and there was a woman bent over the rear seat and she wasn’t moving, nor did it look like she was trying to retrieve anything. She was positioned there to imbue that pose into my line-of-sight. I don’t know the full logic of that, butt whatever can see through me controlled her. In another incident I was pulling into the Costco parking lot and turning into my usual spot shortly before the store opened. There was a Hispanic looking woman in the same pose on the backseat motionless. After I parked, she must have received a cue and got into the driver’s seat and presumably made a cell call or used a type of synthetic telepathy. She couldn’t have known what I was looking at unless the viewer told her. It seems these staged scenarios are auto-plotted by an AI. Another time in that store I was pushing a cart out of an aisle and making a left. There was a woman about sixty feet away standing motionless. She was wearing a sheer white blouse with no bra. Dealing with this is psychologically agonizing like someone flashing the Zener cards in your face over a lifetime.

When I was about 19-20 years old, I was working for a carpet cleaning company. We were at a young couple’s house, and they were affiliated with The Simpsons show. In retrospect I feel that whatever controlled them had a copy of what I wrote about the show some thirty years later. I worked for a company with Chad in the name which in reference to the dimpled chad debacle. I also worked at a company with the initials WTC in reference to 9/11. That’s where I was on 6-16-6 which was my locker combination in high school.
    Last edited by Inversion; 12th August 2023 at 22:28.

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

These three bleedbacks may have happened at the same location and I wouldn’t doubt if they took place at a movie studio. The first one was at a small table and there was a blonde male sitting across from me. He had a shotgun with a pistol grip pointed at me and I had an identical one in my right hand. He said this to me “Shoot me or I’ll shoot you.” I immediately pointed mine away from him and he instantly shot me. I felt the impact and was thrown backwards in my chair. The next scene I’m on a long trestle table and I sat up. About thirty feet to my left were three men. Two were sitting at the ends of the presumed benches and a third at the head of the table was standing with his foot on the chair. I said this to them, “Are you guys vampires?” From there everything went black like they turned me off. In front of me was a very large stone fireplace like you would find in a castle and the table was very close to it implying it wasn’t used or nonfunctional.

In the third scene I was escorted by another blonde male to the opening of a dungeon cell. There was a nude woman in a fetal position against the right wall. She had a shackle around one of her wrists with a chain mounted to the wall. The guy said they would release her if I took her place. I walked into the cell stripped naked and put the other shackle on my wrist. At that point the woman was released. Knowing them I could have been in there for hours to years. The manacles were a bight metal with strange white grain like marble.

I believe this is a trickle-down pose that represents domination with the source being Reptilian/Draco.

11. Link to Post #68
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    In this bleedback I’m being dunked into a tank/sink of water by two men. They keep saying “Who are you and who do you work for?” I gave them a bunch of BS answers then said I’m Zack the Lego maniac. It cut-scenes…..
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for this confirmation. When I got ‘picked up again’ I had this nonsense kid reply go on loopback so whenever they asked me a question one self aspect was thinking of the REAL reply I wanted to give… but the self aspect ‘driving the bus’ would only reply “Wow, Wow, Wubzy” which was a line from a kids cartoon my then young children had been watching in the background while I quietly did the dishes in the other room as the memories just kept pouring in rapid fire. This is the first specific example I have seen of someone else experiencing this same phenomenon. Thank you so much.

I also commend you for being able to discern which ‘memories’ are inserts and which are things that happened. I like to use the line from the ‘Divergent’ film in this regard, where they talk about being able to navigate one’s own fear landscape. Neutral observer point. From there, when in a flashback or bleed back as you refer to them, after while of observer skills improving I realized I was a consciousness time traveler in an old ‘dead light’ time loop. From there, I have found it possible to ‘look around’ to see other energies still ‘trapped’ in that phantom loop. This is when it is possible to do a clearing, such as Return to Rightful Owner, entity transits, reading an entity its rights, safe transit for humans or children who were SRA’d or even identify stolen body parts (belonging to who knows what…, but they probably need to be returned to their rightful owner). In this way although being activated into a flashback or time loop, whether that activation is organic as the half-lige time decay naturally occurs or if it is ‘forced’ by an external reason, I am realizing that it is possible that some of us who have lived these incredibly challenging lives and circumstances of all the nasty stuff now have a tremendous opportunity and power within us to navigate these dead time loops in the hologram,
    Clear the phantom spaces and transit lost souls trapped there, etc. i find it a lovely way to find resilience and meaning and empowerment even in the admittedly greuling work of trauma memory recall and past inorganic timeline collapse to be able to offer service to others in this way. I think ‘the thems’ really hadnt done their homework on that regard, of how all the skillsets they forced upon us might, once liberated and only used in divine alignment to higher frequency service to others for planetary liberation, could really be incredibly powerful tools for not only our own unshackling but to help others do the same. Templating. Consciousness time travelers. Its a thing! And they never saw it coming.

La la la, connect the dots!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Inversion (8th August 2023)

13. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Some 15-20 years ago I was in the backyard and had an impulse to look up at the moon. At that exact moment I saw an object crossing the middle of it from left to right. I feel it's possibly I was made to do that as an indication I was on that craft starting or finishing a twenty and back via Lunar Operations Command Center (LOCC). From what I've heard/read the Draco leased it to the Nazi for 99 years. They wanted to get out of the lease and handed to the USA. Hong Kong was leased to Britian for 99 years.

While I was in elementary school I was stuck there at the end of the day. At the time I wasn't allowed to walk, ride a bike or take a bus. I had a sit down where I was told not to go anywhere with anyone because one or more groups were after me. The school staff complained to my father and stepmother and later I was placed at a babysitter's home about 130 feet from the school. The old woman there had a relative who was with DOD. One day he told us to wrestle him on the lawn and there was nothing we could do to him because of his size and strength. There's an akin scene in the movie 300. With me was a blonde male classmate who would observe me as if that was his job. In one incident we were on the floor playing the board game Life and I had trouble reading some of the things on the board due to my learning disabilities. He pointed that out as if I was a defective Spartan child to be discarded. At another point we were sitting at dinner table drawing and I had to ask how to spell the word Mobil. I also like playing with mouse traps, magnets and setting up dominos. A group that was evaluating me viewed that as an issue implying I liked to play with forces. The last encounter I had with him happened in junior high. I was walking to a trash can after finishing lunch and he was standing next to it waiting for me. He probably wanted to give me a snide remark about writing about him some 35 years later.

A few to several years later I was at a company picnic through the defense contractor my father worked for. They had a pie eating contest and I strongly believe I was mind controlled into participating. I ate a whole cherry pie getting second place and won a symbolic five dollars. Blondie was there watching me then he followed me into the bathroom where I tried to clean some stains off my shirt. The pattern states I was made to do that because of this post I wrote some forty years in the future. It would also be the reason I was jabbed twice in the mid right thigh some five years before the Wuhan outbreak.

I thought I wrote the following, but I couldn't locate it. One day while riding my bike home from school a kid in the back of a truck or El Camino type vehicle threw an apple at me that hit me in the eye. Strangely I was traveling with a tight pack of kids as if they were meant to thwart the impending event. A couple of minutes later the principal of my elementary school drove by in his blue sports car and drove me back to the school. He called the mother of the kid and he apologized. He took me home and wrote a note for my father. I suspect that happened because of the Times Square theory I posted some forty years in the future. The other possibility is my prodding into the Orion constellation map imbed into Manhattan buildings.
    Last edited by Inversion; 18th January 2024 at 19:06.

14. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

On 07/07/07 I drove to Simi Valley, California to buy cigarettes as a test to see if I would run into gang stalkers because it’s in Ventura County and not Los Angeles. I got on the 118 freeway and got off on Kuehner Drive. I pulled up to Knolls Plaza Market and one second after I parked a blonde male walked out of the business next door and showed me the front cover of the newspaper and I don’t know what was on it. The most prominent story from that area was a couple that disappeared. The long-standing pattern states they remotely supplanted the idea to drive to Simi so he could do that. It's cleverly disguised as my own thought along the context of my interests. I bought a carton of cigarette from the Middle Eastern man behind the counter and as I recall he gave me a free lighter. On the vertical part of the plastic button were seven insect eggs in a flower of life configuration. What are the odds of that happening and was it intentional to send me a message.

Back in 2001 I stayed with my father in Oceano, California for 3-4 months thinking I could get out of LA and start over. A murder took place a few blocks away which was extremely unusual for that area. I recently tried to track down that story and got nothing. That crime has become far more prevalent over the last twenty years. Days to a week later there was a Sheriff’s deputy talking to an old white couple a few doors down and he said this to them “The Department of Defense won’t let us talk to him.” I was moved like a sim to the driveway so I would be in earshot of that comment. It could either be legitimate or designed to paint a false narrative. That tactic has been used on me since childhood.
    Last edited by Inversion; 16th December 2023 at 04:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4