Thread: Bleedbacks, Avataring & Other Memories

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,816 times in 1,688 posts

Default Re: Bleedbacks, Avataring & Other Memories

[QUOTE=JackMcThorn;1509508]
    Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    My opinion of Skull and Bones and their ilk is simply a bunch of 2o somethings strung out on cocaine and alcohol and some of them study but what I am more curious about is whether or not those that graduated are still involved and conducting unsavoury activities. Bush was involved and he was a C student. They say would you rather a Doctor who was a A student at a non-Ivy league uni, or a C student from an Ivy league uni?
    Journalist Tim Russert died suddenly in 2008 after asking John Kerry & George Bush jr. about Skull & Bones.

abcnews
    Last edited by Inversion; 6th September 2023 at 01:54.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

JackMcThorn (28th July 2022), Matthew (8th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Some of the technologies used to do things like avataring may have come from Technology Transfer Programs (TTP) with aliens. Presumably they’re funneled into Unacknowledged Special Access Programs (USAP) or Special Access Programs (SAP). When a species gets to the point where all their needs are met via technology, they have a lot of time on their hands. Positive and negative groups will utilize that differently. Part of what TI’s go through would be experiments and ET games. An example of this would be the movie The Forgotten. In the movie Fallen an entity/man jumps from body to body. From what I’ve heard it’s against universal law to enter someone’s vessel. Everyone of earth has a ten-digit number like a phone number that they somehow key into which may have come from Donald. That number could have a connection to the IP/stargate addresses (post#20). The following is a short list of people who have explained aspects of avataring.

Tony Rodrigues- He claims to have been taken as a kid and had his consciousness removed from his body. It was placed in a clone in a twenty & back contract or as he puts it a career return program. His original body was placed in a stasis chamber. It could be the same type used to store the giants in the hives around the world. It’s comprised of a crystal that expands into the dimension of time. In The Keepers (page 154) by Jim Sparks there’s a rendering of a clear cylindrical version in possession of DOD. Super soldiers that came out earlier claim they were taken, worked twenty years then aged regressed with a technology. This could be the difference between the DOD/SSP method and that of the Grays & Reptilians/Dark Fleet.

Donald Marshall- He claims people are pulled out of their bodies during REM sleep and transferred to a cloning center. He has written songs for the music industry while there. Children are fed to the small Reptilians. They can’t consume them after they’ve had their inoculations because it’s poisonous to them. They would do evil things to each other as if to condition them in preparation for coming events. The wealthy and elite will go through high school yearbooks and pick the girls they want to have sex with. They clone those individuals and transfer them into the clone. They retain the memory and claim they were raped when their original body remains at their residence. thread

Alara Blackwell- She was with the USMC, and she explains a situation where they avatared her into a man who was part of an infiltration team into a facility to acquire an item. She had remote viewed the access code to enter a room and gave it to the main occupant of that body. I find that odd because why didn’t they just send him the code via another method. That facility could have been equipment with mind/scalar reading tech. If anyone other than authorized personnel knew the code, they would transmit it and it would automatically be changed.

Joel Lakey- The interviews James has done with him are stellar. Unfortunately, most of them have been removed. He worked for the Draco/Reptilians and was referred to as general Hendricks. They would place him into a clone soldier, and they can make the occupant feel no pain that way if they receive an injury or lose a limb they can continue fighting. His consciousness could also be sent to a location to telepathically communicate with an adversary.

Elena Danaan- She was told by her off-world contacts that when she leaves earth, she’ll return to her real body in stasis on the planet Erra. This showed it’s a common practice used by alien races. Book post#44

James Rink- Over the years he’s done outstanding work with his interviews. It helps to have personal experiences with the topics he discusses to gravitate to the material. He said they’ve taken a portion of his soul and put it into clones that are presently off-world. He said a consciousness will automictically return to its original body. There’s a story that the Annunaki used the Atlanteans (page 181-187) to power the original terrestrial version of our race. videos

Apollymi Mandylion- She claims they can install a brain implant that allows the recipient to control clones of itself off-world in an avatar effect.

Alfred Webre- He claims we’re in a big video game and are avatars in a time/space hologram. Our souls are holographic fragments of source.

Kent Dunn- He said, "All we are is a Mario in a PS2 game." The PS2 was released on 03/04/00.

Gus Grissom- He said, “We’re all just spam in a can.” post#4
    Last edited by Inversion; 16th August 2022 at 01:24.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Anu Raman (7th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

At 15:38 today there was a bearded black male backed into our driveway in a black SUV. I walked out and knocked on his window and he rolled it down while holding his cell. I could smell marijuana and he was wearing a diamond looking bracelet that costed at least $50,000. I asked him why he was in our driveway, and he said "Oh, I'm sorry man, I thought this was my Airbnb." He very slowly left our driveway. These are the kinds of staged events I've had to deal with over the decades.

There's a house about a block away that I have to drive by to get to the main street. For months every time I drove or walked by the smell of marijuana was so strong, I would have to roll up the windows. The smell of weed must be a tool they use against TI's.
    Last edited by Inversion; 4th August 2022 at 03:27.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

At 15:38 today there was a bearded black male backed into our driveway in a black SUV. I walked out and knocked on his window and he rolled it down while holding his cell. I could smell marijuana and he was wearing a diamond looking bracelet that costed at least $50,000. I asked him why he was in our driveway, and he said "Oh, I'm sorry man, I thought this was my Airbnb." He very slowly left our driveway. These are the kinds of staged events I've had to deal with over the decades.

There's a house about a block away that I have to drive by to get to the main street. For months every time I drove or walked by the smell of marijuana was so strong, I would have to roll up the windows. The smell of weed must be a tool they use against TI's.
    The next morning, I saw the black SUV backed into my neighbor’s driveway down the street and I presume she’s running an Airbnb. We had a black male who could pass as his brother use our address to collect EDD checks. I called them and they don’t have a contact number, only a fraud PO Box number in Sacramento. I called the bank, and they wouldn’t even take the information. Prior to that a Hispanic woman was using our address as a place to dump her DirecTV bills. I called them and they weren’t interested in taking the information. I wrote "Not at this address return to sender" on one of the envelopes, and it kept coming back to me. I had to physically take it to the post office and explain the problem to a USPS employee. It’s advisable that all TI’s in the United States put a fraud lock on their credit by contacting the three major credit reporting agencies which are: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian. Also, contact the Social Security Administration and place a fraud lock on their social security number. I received an automated call years ago that my number was used south of the border. The caller didn’t identify themselves and it may have been a gang stalking tactic.

Another tactic they’ll use is rummaging through target’s trash barrels to acquire information on them. For the past five years a Filipino man in a minivan would strategically park in particular areas in the neighborhood. There’s been times I’ve put our barrels on the street and he’ll go through them within a couple of minutes. I’ve seen him sit in his vehicle like a bird of prey waiting for a specific barrel. An external source must inform him when a resident will put it out or they are mind controlled into doing so because their asset it present. On one occasion I put a bag of shredded document in the barrel on the street and minutes later he walked off with it. A company developed software for the Israelis to piece-together the Dead Sea Scrolls. Many years ago, a white (normally green) trash truck picked up all the blue barrels (for recycling) in the area and it appeared to be purchased at an auction. They were gathering information on an industrial scale.

All service provider can and are used to perform gang stalking tactics. This includes plumbers, electricians, repairmen, roofers, mechanics, dog groomers, dog walkers, delivery companies, carpet cleaners, painters, exterminators, phone company and cable employees. Certain secretive organizations will only use sanctioned providers due to the fact there’s so much spying, infiltration & theft. The group I have the most encounters with are gardeners. In Michael Bell’s book The Invisible Crime he was walking on the sidewalk and a gardener with a blower intentionally pointed it at him and tiny particles were imbedded into his eyes. He could barely see for three days. I can’t walk near someone with a blower and if I drive by them, I have to roll the windows up. They may put microdust (nano-trackers) in the blower or on the ground then aerosolized it. They also put it on food, and it'll lodge in your intestines. Michael said microdust or powder is manufactured by Hitachi.

I came across an interesting bit of information years ago. An individual that has implants and operates under an alien agenda is referred to as a Zombie. It can cause targeting if their plans don’t mesh with those of the terrestrial powers that be (TPTB). People can be targeted for what they’ll do in the future, what they’ve done in a past life or during a twenty & back. They had a complete gameplan on what they would do to me throughout my life/episode before I was born. If the sentient AI black goo has infected the Draco/Reptilians and their home galaxy is 13.5 billion light years away, then these problems extend throughout the known universe.
    Last edited by Inversion; 5th August 2022 at 18:18.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

This brief event took place maybe fourteen years ago. I had walked to the back patio for my morning coffee and cigarette. Less than twenty seconds after I sat down there was a flash of light. My first thought was someone took a picture of me from an adjacent yard. The second thing was a byproduct of an abduction event. It was more like the white glow from a blank construct and could have been all-encompassing. While the U.S.S. Eldridge (post#9) was in the space/time tunnel the sailors who rebuilt their reality with their minds fared better. The ones that didn’t ended up encased in the bulkhead of the ship. If what I witnessed was a global event, then our reality may have gone down for a couple of seconds. As a countermeasure AI may have positioned every biological on the planet to collectively reconstruct our reality. Under that wild theory my job would have been to rebuild the backyard. Tada!

Sidenote: That info on the Eldridge came from another source and not the posted book.
    Last edited by Inversion; 7th August 2022 at 04:36.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Some of the technologies used to do things like avataring may have come from Technology Transfer Programs (TTP) with aliens. Presumably they’re funneled into Unacknowledged Special Access Programs (USAP) or Special Access Programs (SAP). When a species gets to the point where all their needs are met via technology, they have a lot of time on their hands. Positive and negative groups will utilize that differently. Part of what TI’s go through would be experiments and ET games. An example of this would be the movie The Forgotten. In the movie Fallen an entity/man jumps from body to body. From what I’ve heard it’s against universal law to enter someone’s vessel. Everyone of earth has a ten-digit number like a phone number that they somehow key into which may have come from Donald. That number could have a connection to the IP/stargate addresses (post#20). The following is a short list of people who have explained aspects of avataring.
    Ummm.. yea, it's universal law that you cannot jump into a human being who is "Hosted". However there is no law on the books if you jump into human AI machines.
    If you attempt jumping into a hosted person, you're going to get electrocuted.. just saying. I know.. I did.

But yes, what is a "host" and are you a host? ... or are you machine?

The difference is in the brain organics.
    I bet you never knew that you grew up among the machines.. who are/were just like normal people, but vile.. in a sort of a way...

Some machines are extremely vile.. or "toxic" to you.. right?

Ever think of that?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Inversion (7th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

I had jumped into human "Nons" (Non hosts) many many times.. in my dreams, OOBE, etc..

Have you ever had a dream that you were in someone else's body? .. talking or interacting with someone else? ...

That......

Any host on this planet can do this...

Where did the host come from?

Wellllllll.. might as well tell you...

Once upon a time a long long time ago... when man-woman was created... and the creators died from a conflict of the consciousness fields of the planet due to an original cataclysmic act, they were revived by a mysterious universal force..... Over time, they've learned how to "split" themselves... These guys, aka "Originals" were the ones who "split" themselves into newborns on this planet, which was inserted into the birth cycle.. for the purpose to balance the population of the machines with a thriving host population. Splitting was a method of taking their own original host and split it - thus babies were born with these split hosts... and over time when the child had grown up into adult hood, or whatever, died, the 'split host' returns to the source.. aka original. The original then glean the entire experience what the split host did all his/her life. The split is merged with the source...and is now in control of the original. Every time an original split him/herself, he/she changes every time the split host returns to him/her.

Free will - Free choice is the split host's decision to return to the source.. as the some of them had never returned to their source, and remained an entirely separate being altogether.

Crazy story, I know.. but this is what the Anunnakene did when they died and were revived. There is a reason for this - and in recent times they had stopped splitting themselves to various reasons as well..

.......... and if you study.... the coincidences of this world wide......you will come to find out that the ELITE know of this all too well... and they are trying to prevent this "merger" back to the source by the split hosts.

Why do you think they want you "jabbed" ?

Think about it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Inversion (7th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

When I was in junior high art class one of the male students walked over to me and showed me a drawing he did. It was a reproduction of the scene out of the 1983 TV movie The Day After where Jason Robards looked in his rearview mirror and saw a mushroom cloud. I didn’t really know the guy and something external must have made him imbue it into my line-of-sight. I couldn’t find that image on Google or YT.

wiki
    Quote The Day After is an American post-apocalyptic television film that first aired on November 20, 1983, on the ABC television network. More than 100 million people, in nearly 39 million households, watched the program during its initial broadcast.[1][2][3] With a 46 rating and a 62% share of the viewing audience during its initial broadcast, it was the seventh-highest-rated non-sports show up to that time and set a record as the highest-rated television film in history—a record it held as of 2009.[3]

The film postulates a fictional war between NATO forces and the Warsaw Pact countries over Germany that rapidly escalates into a full-scale nuclear exchange between the United States and the Soviet Union. The action itself focuses on the residents of Lawrence, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri, and of several family farms near nuclear missile silos.[4]

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Often when I take the dog for a walk there’ll be someone on standby near the house either to the east or west. If in a vehicle they’ll usually drive by me and cross my T. On about three occasions an Asian male would be sitting in a dark blue (#5) SUV on the corner and as I’m walking down the driveway he’ll cross my T, un-pause his stereo on a rap song where it says MF and blast it. One time a car stopped at the corner house and the stereo was blasting “The MF’ing money! the MF’ing money!” repeatedly. Maybe the residents at the time owed them money and that’s their way of communicating. It reminds me of the Autobot Bumblebee who speaks with audio clips from songs and movies.

This is a quote from The Dulce Wars “The Grey empire want to take control of earth with the Illuminati’s help who need the mind control technology.” (#317) My view on this is the AI that’s doing a majority of this was funded by military. Since this area was built some 65 years ago different organization have sought to plant their minions. The seemingly most desirable locations are corner houses possibly because they offer the greatest view in degrees. The most heavily mind controlled individuals are in these homes and the people that Sim gear me the most. When they cycle them out the new residents will have identical behavior pattern. I’ve seen them enter a state where they freeze in place as if receiving a download from AI. This has happened while I was going through check-out in a store. They’ll be someone standing directly in-line with me with their cell to their ear and the camera pointing at me. I’ll look at the angle of the camera and if it’s perfectly vertical that means they’re taking video of me.
    Last edited by Inversion; 8th August 2022 at 20:00.

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Sometime before I quit drinking over fifteen years ago, I was in 7/11 getting beer. I grabbed a six pack of Budweiser 16 oz. cans. In front of me in line was a 6’7 Middle Eastern male with very muscular arms and behind me a black male about the same height. They tell people the most probable action I’ll take, and they were told I would probably start laughing which I did. The guy in front of me turned his head to the right and smiled then walked out and left in a black BMW. It was odd because there was a nearly identical scene in a History channel program about the antichrist. The actor playing him turned his head to the right and smiled. Years ago, I read an email sent to Steve Quayle’s website and posted in Q-Alerts. A woman who worked for the court system was looking at a defendant’s devil tattoo on his neck. He turned his head and smiled at her.

From what I've heard they wrote an algorithm for everyone on earth which can predict their actions better than the person. When I take my mother’s dog for a walk he likes to stop and sniff every few feet. I’ve pondered whether they wrote a stop & sniff algorithm. There are times I’ll forget my watch, hat, sunglasses, or cell when I go for a walk, and I go back into the house to retrieve it. When I get the street, I’m still geared. That tells me that so-called anomaly is accounted for. It appears whatever is pulling the strings on this is viewing my life/episode as something that has fully played-out and these encounters are inserts done after the fact from the perspective of source.
    Last edited by Inversion; 9th August 2022 at 04:28.

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

In order for AI to manipulate Sims and perform its gang stalking activities it needs to establish a point B. With the new Airbnb down the street people can arrange to stay there and mess with me as if it’s an activity on a brochure. There’s been a daycare operating on this street for around seventeen years. It’s very common for one or more of their customers to pull into their driveway or park in front of their house while I’m walking parallel to their residence. On one occasion I had just passed their house then pondered that it was odd nobody pulled in. A couple a seconds later a vehicle pulled into their driveway. My brain/scalar waves must be received sent back in time then the ordered is given to place an insert. An Asian woman that’s been dropping her kid off there for about seven years has nearly hit me three times while I was crossing the street with the dog. As I was made to speed up before entering the tunnel (#1) as a kid, she’s made to speed up to intersect with me. I’m remotely influenced to cross, and they use one Sim to target another. We must have the same brain implant(s). My uncle told me something interesting when I was kid “If you hang two cats by their ears from a clothesline, they’ll attack each other thinking the other one is doing it to them.”

Several years ago, I was sitting at a major intersection waiting to turn right and my mother was sitting in the passenger’s seat. Out of the blue she said “Go, go, go! Now!” I didn’t respond and 1.5-2 seconds later a Middle Eastern woman stepped into the street to cross some eight feet from us. This is the same scenario and they tried to use her to trigger me into hitting her. It appears AI constantly juggles assets and targets in its relentless Sims game. I suspect she may be the woman with the Reptilian in post#1.
    Last edited by Inversion; 2nd September 2022 at 23:41.

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

About thirty years ago the winch guy wanted to go to a famous former strip club The Hollywood Tropicana. He drove from Paso Robles to Los Angeles and picked me up. It was ridiculous because it was a 400-mile round trip for him, and I think I tried to talk him out of it. He wanted to buy some T-shirts in Hollywood first. We arrived at the club early, and we only had enough money for a couple of beers after the cover charge and he got a lap dance. Later in the night I saw a big black bouncers walk in the side door on the other side of the room. He walked over to me, picked up what looked like a joint off the ground and put it in my face. He asked if it was mine and said no. Just about everywhere I went in my life there was an ulterior motive for me being there. While pondering this memory I thought of Shanghaiing as a possible explanation.

According to James Rink these five contractors supply personnel for off world uses: Kruger, Monarch Solutions, Ultimate, Shoreline & DARPA. They would all have an annual quota of humans. I estimated at least five million people are removed from the planet each year and over a century that would be half a billion. James wrote that 75,000 people are taken to Orion Prime each year. This is from Kerry Cassidy’s book Rebel Gene, “Out of 20 million people displaced by the war in the Middle East only 13 million made it to Europe and the rest were taken by the grays & reptilians.” This appears to be their MO going back millions of years. Every major conflict in history would have been about the galactic slave trade. In The Dulce Wars it suggests Mars’ moon Phobos is a ship and I suspect it's used for slave transport. I heard an account of cloaked ship(s) hovering over a battlefield capturing disembarking souls. Rink said they’ll approach a person who is dying and offer them and extended life or immortality. They remove them from their body and place them in a cyborg for 600 years.

In Terry Lovelace's second book Devil’s Den: The Reckoning he compiled thirty stories from the fans of his first book Incident at Devil's Den. In this story two young girls were sitting on a hill at their grandparent’s house, and they saw this spinning merry-go-round. They walked to it and their family freaked out because they were gone for hours. It was a ship using a screen image. In the second story an older couple were driving along, and they saw a Christmas store that was very brightly lit. They pulled up to see there were no sidewalks or a parking lot. It was a ship using holographic technology and they had missing time afterwards.

On another occasion a friend and I left work on a Friday, and he suggested we go to a strip bar not far away. We walked in and ordered a beer and played a game pool. Less than two minutes later two LAPD officers walked it and told them to shut off the music then asked everyone to leave. We were both pissed because we had just bought those beers. We walked next door to a cowboy bar and ordered a beer. Seconds later the same two guys walked in and asked us to leave. From what I heard someone called in a bomb threat. The pattern states that was engineered to nix a known event like a staged bar fight.
    Last edited by Inversion; 12th December 2022 at 04:32.

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Some thirteen years ago I left work on my lunch break and headed to a restaurant called Flames. There were no customers in there which indicated they used a technology to prevent occupancy. Within minutes of walking in a black truck with a Texas plate parked next the place and the three occupants walked in. There were two males and one female. They were talking about me, and she said, “He has a chemical imbalance.” I presume two of the three reside in Texas. If they or others enter Los Angeles County via a commercial or private plane their names would be flagged.

Around the same time period I went to a restaurant at lunch called the Mongolian Grill. About twenty feet from me was a round table with four apparent psychics. One of the females stood up and muttered something as she walked by me. She was wearing some kind employee badge with an eagle on it. One of them said “He wouldn’t go along with what we do, but he would understand it.” I’m unwanted by the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. On another occasion in that same place a group of LAPD officers were sitting at the same table.

I was in a store maybe eighteen years. I heard my name called probably telepathically and I turned to look at a woman with solid black eyes. That’s a psychic skill depicted in the movie Push. It was also in one of The X-Files movies where a kid was infected by a black goo substance turning his eyes black. L. A. Marzulli said something interesting one night on Coast-to-Coast AM. Someone saw a black-eyed kid squatting on a wall with his elbows resting on his knees. That’s the same perching position a batch of super soldiers use.

Along our sidewalk in front of the house there’s a couple of patches of devil grass. Every three weeks to a month I’ll cut it with a box knife since it can’t be pulled. Most of the time just as I sit on a stool to cut it one of my neighbors will walk by a couple of feet from me or it’ll be someone unfamiliar. Because I’m holding a potential weapon, they can accuse me of something. The same patterns happen repeatedly as if AI was programmed with a simple and short set of instructions.

Last edited by Inversion; 14th August 2022 at 22:50.

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Today I had two male solicitors tap on my screen door with a pen. When I opened the front door, they were standing twenty feet away in front of the garage. Maybe they did that to induce me into walking out and it's akin to a law enforcement tactic. They were peddling solar panels and I told them several times I wasn't interested.

This is how bizarre things can get with solicitors.
    post#1 in this thread
    Quote This one is an actual memory and happened maybe nine years ago. A woman who appeared to be Central American came to my door posing as a solicitor. While she was talking, I could see a black void in her mouth and her voice was robotic like there was a speaker in the back of her throat. She could have been a synthetic human or robotoid and reminded me of the fembots from the Bionic Woman.
    The Matrix Reloaded trivia
    Quote The pen the Architect holds is a Lamy Swift rollerball.
    Last edited by Inversion; 16th August 2022 at 01:41.

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I had this apparent dream some 8-10 years ago. I and my mother were standing in a dry lava field that extended as far as the eye could see and it was nighttime. Two military looking white men came down on a hoist from a craft. I think they offered to take me but said they couldn't take her. She has a butterfly tattoo like Anne Heche and numerous others in Hollywood. That implies she was an MK-Ultra/Monarch victim (post#18). I refused the offer and I believe I asked for the subordinate’s sidearm, and he may have dropped it to me on their way up.

One of the things Donald Marshall explained is how they can manipulate people via artificial dreams and/or avataring. If they want to provide a handler for someone the target will receive a dream where that particular person is protecting them making them gravitate to them in real life. Perhaps the above dream was a test to see if I would leave her or it was a clip of a probable future.

In another dream I and a woman were standing in front of what looked like an arcade game box. In it was the GE emblem and it was flashing slowly as if it was an advanced technology. I instinctively grabbed the shoulders of the woman standing to my left. She was just a skeleton in a yellow dress with possibly brown patterns as if that light caused that. I have a neighbor that wears a nearly identical dress all the time as if meant as a message to me or designed to trigger a memory. In another segment of the dream, I was in a large three-story tall building with no floors. There were cages holding animals as if a quarantined area. I do remember seeing a small monkey in its generous cage and maybe at least one rope it could swing from. It cut-scened to a train station that looked to be in a poor eastern European country, and it had a type of Nazi feel. On the ground was a grey plastic coffin. I looked inside to see two naked humans with no hair, and one was feeding on the other.

This dream/bleedback starts in what looked like a prison setting. A very large guard with shoulders about three feet wide was giving me grief and I knocked him out. He had a dark and bushy cartoonish mustache. Seconds later I was holding an automatic handgun that was about three times the normal size of a gun. A white male at the doorway said this to me “We don’t want anyone that won’t fight him.” It cut-scened and I’m on the dock with a third-world naval ship moored to it. Projectiles started firing at me and they were traveling slow enough that I could simply move out of their path. When I did, they changed directions and I ducked behind the corner of a building. At some point the person I was viewing through lost a finger on his right hand and I saw blood on the pocket of his white jeans.
    Last edited by Inversion; 21st August 2022 at 04:06.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

JackMcThorn (21st August 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th September 2022)

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

This morning while walking down the driveway to take the dog for a walk a Generac van towing a small trailer presumably carrying one of their units back into my Russian neighbor’s driveway. The reoccurring theme is to load the symbolism into my line-of-sight as if I’m some sort of hub. While going through check-out at Costco hours later a Japanese woman and her daughter stood behind me. She placed a multi-plug power strip on the conveyor then the checker picked it up. He showed it to me at eye level and asked if it was mine. The pattern states there’s going to be a power event.

Years ago, a male would park in front of our house then dump a couple of used condoms in the gutter. About the third time we called the LAPD, and they said if it happens again call us. I spoke to the guy, and he said, “I sorry sir.” While I was speaking to him, he was holding his cell which probably had an opened line meaning I was talking to the person on the other end. A couple of nights later he pulled into our driveway, backed out and parked down the street to do his thing. We would pick up the condoms and place them in the trash barrel. One of their collectors probably pulled them out thinking it was my semen. From there they would either use it to frame or breed me/him.

I have a bleedback memory of a woman straddling me on the floor of a hotel bathroom to extract semen. On another occasion I saw a woman walk by our back walkway out of my peripheral vision to the side gate and I was in a dazed state. I presume she was in the house. I've heard from people's accounts that you'll only see them leave. On at least two occasions I could smell a strong odor of perfume out of the blue when I was the only person in the house. CHAMELEO

Encyclopedia Galactica
    Quote P62. The Minyel Ortaya are a human race from planet Oya-3 in the Oyminota system. Their skin exudes a natural floral scent that’s a frequency and not a perfume.
    Last edited by Inversion; 25th March 2024 at 01:33.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (11th September 2022)

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

This morning while I was walking down the driveway to walk the dog a Central American looking woman who was probably an operative crossed my T on foot. She was wearing a dark blue (post#5) jogging outfit with white stripes along the arms. That seems odd because it has been over 110 degrees the last several days. She was holding her smart phone in her right hand and had at least one earbud. Just after I left the property she turned around in a robotic way and her camera would have been pointing in my direction. My Russian neighbor wears the same style jogging outfit, but his is black as if it's his uniform. He walks a Corgi and QE2 has two as if symbolic, possibly transmitting 33. I read on Disclose.TV years ago that when a Mason reaches the 33rd level they're told the Earth is a space station and its number is 33. Perhaps her superiors claim to control SS-33. In this video it states the number 007 represents two balls and a penis (post#8).

Vatican coin with 33 symbolism: post#34691

I thought this video from the 2012 London Olympics was interesting as if Daniel was being used to send another group a message.
    Last edited by Inversion; 4th September 2022 at 20:43.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th September 2022)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Over the years I’ve strongly suspected group(s)/species have acquired my notes decades before I wrote them. From my daily journals they would have removed everything I wrote about what happens when I walk the dog. What makes sense is they inputted the electronic form into an AI that grafts the gang stalking within my perimeter. I essentially provided it a roadmap. Is that AI on this list?

One of the things that has helped me see how things operate is to remove the perspective of linear time. By being locked into that view point it can’t be properly understood. Both Andrew Basiago & Alfred Webre claim their books were acquired via time travel tech. DARPA took Alfred’s book Exopolitics from 2005 to 1971 and they examined it with the CIA. As a side note the chronovisor was invented at the Vatican and subcontracted to the pentagon/DARPA. IMO that was an off-world decision to give them a godlike tool in preparation for a future invasion.

One of the reoccurring scenarios with my bleedbacks are people inquiring about what I wrote about them. I’m perplexed by the fragment memories because I didn't know what they were referring to. What ends up happening is I document the memory and it’s part of a data loop. That proves the phenomenon is taking place.
    Last edited by Inversion; 11th September 2022 at 04:26.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (11th September 2022)

30. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 997 posts

One of the things that has helped me see how things operate is to remove the perspective of linear time. By being locked into that view point it can’t be properly understood. Both Andrew Basiago & Alfred Webre claim their books were acquired via time travel tech. DARPA took Alfred’s book Exopolitics from 2005 to 1971 and they examined it with the CIA. As a side note the chronovisor was invented at the Vatican and subcontracted to the pentagon/DARPA. IMO that was an off-world decision to give them a godlike tool in preparation for a future invasion.
    DARPA is a big fish, in a big big ocean that has much bigger fish swimming around. Whatever they invented was coming anyway. Same with all our ‘inventors’, all the ideas are way old, they are just given them.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Inversion (11th September 2022), Mercedes (12th September 2022)

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

This morning I felt a bizarre foreshock, but no earthquake. At 13:52 two suspicious bearded Middle Eastern looking solicitors wearing vests were aggressively tapped on the wood frame around our screen door and I didn't open the door. At 14:13 there was a never seen before urgent message on my computer screen saying Trojan spyware attack and recommended calling Windows with a supplied phone number. I hit Control-Alt-Del and hopefully it'll be fine. At 14:14 we received an Amazon delivery.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in an Invasion of the Body Snatchers movie. In a past post I referenced the movie Fallen because an entity would jump from body to body. Often when I walk the dog, they hit me with what I call the one-two punch. One or more individuals will walk or drive by and the next person I recounter will drop a verbal on their behalf. There must be some kind of logic to that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast