+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing frequencies? share your experience or opinion

1. Link to Post #1
    Syria Avalon Member
    Language
    Arabic
    Thanks

Default Healing frequencies? share your experience or thoughts

hey guys, just wondering if you can give your feedback about this method of healing by using the right frequencies to heal body. I am talking about this method from scientific point of view not a spiritual one.

anybody has ever tried it? did it work? had it taken long time to show results?

from my own experience, like 6 years ago I was suffering from different kind of illness like skin issue eyes blurry and getting flu easily.

since I am not fan of modern healthcare system I tried to use some natural ways to treat myself. I used vitamins and herbs like cats claw, ashwagandha, ginkgo, spirulina and other herbs.

I was getting better but slowly. however at some point I read about this method of healing using correct frequencies (l432 HZ / 528HZ), I was just using YouTube to find music with such frequencies and play them before sleeping
    after one month, my health got much better even my sleep pattern was getting better. .

I am still taking some vitamins & herbs till today and my overall health is better but I stopped listening to music with such frequencies. I am still not sure if those frequencies helped me or it was just coincidence and I was just getting better because of herbs and mind state.

I am wondering if you guys have ever experienced that? and if you use any special instruments?
    Last edited by superior88; 23rd June 2022 at 08:31.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to superior88 For This Post:

East Sun (23rd June 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2022), Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (23rd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd June 2022), RunningDeer (23rd June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th June 2022), Vangelo (23rd June 2022), Violet3 (24th June 2022), wondering (23rd June 2022), xidaijena (23rd June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Default Re: Healing frequencies? share your experience or thoughts

Quote Posted by superior88 (here)
    hey guys, just wondering if you can give your feedback about this method of healing by using the right frequencies to heal body. I am talking about this method from scientific point of view not a spiritual one.
    You should listen to yourself, your own words, to find a solution.

Today I got a significant healing, both in body and for a particular worry relating to another person, by changing my way from ‘what do I want from them’ to ‘what do I want for them’. This idea came when I realized that what I had wanted was essentially for me, for my own enrichment, however nice and even benevolent that seemed to be for them at the time.

Anyway, good luck. Cheers.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2022), Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (23rd June 2022), RunningDeer (23rd June 2022), superior88 (23rd June 2022), Violet3 (24th June 2022), wondering (23rd June 2022), xidaijena (23rd June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Default Re: Healing frequencies? share your experience or opinion

superior88, Tuning forks amd Rife technology come to mind as far as using frequencies to heal. Music definitely utilizes frequencies...Steven Halpern back in the day did that. I think you are absolutely on the right track.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (23rd June 2022), RunningDeer (23rd June 2022), superior88 (24th June 2022), Violet3 (24th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,454 times in 571 posts

I have been reading these two categories with interest but have not the extra funds to try it yet.

There are two threads that might be of interest to you:

Alternative Medicine Category [Public]
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Healing-Detox

Member's Only
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ghlight=spooky
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (23rd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd June 2022), onevoice (23rd June 2022), RunningDeer (23rd June 2022), superior88 (24th June 2022), Violet3 (24th June 2022), wondering (23rd June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Thanks for sharing.
    Well, in my own experience, I am now becoming healthier and healthier because I divorced, find a good job I like and have faith in the Greatest Creator and Western New Oasis for Life.
    BIG, TRUE & FIRM FAITH in the Greatest Creator, strictly understand Lifechanyuan values and conduct them in my family life, my job and my relationships, ALWAYS have passion to my future life in Western New Oasis for Life are the secret recipe for healing my mental disease and plasma cell mastitis.
    Bless you, friend.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th June 2022), Franny (24th June 2022), George (24th June 2022), Harmony (24th June 2022), RunningDeer (23rd June 2022), superior88 (24th June 2022), Violet3 (24th June 2022), wondering (23rd June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi all!

I play crystal bowls (and give concerts regularly in my area) that are tuned to thew 432hz frequencies and they are wonderful to help maintain your overall health! Yes I have physical issues as well as the majority of over 70's, but these are under control with supplements, good nutrition and regular exercise.

These frequencies are very useful to reinitialize your body's regeneration capacities. I play before meditation. This helps me focus!

I also use some of the Solfeggio frequencies which are: 174hz, 285hz, 396hz, 417hz, 528 hz and 639hz! These are more of a challenge to the bodies (physical, energy, emotional etc...) to reharmonise themselves.

Hope this helps!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stardad For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th June 2022), Franny (24th June 2022), George (24th June 2022), Harmony (24th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd June 2022), RunningDeer (23rd June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th June 2022), superior88 (24th June 2022), Violet3 (24th June 2022), wondering (23rd June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Syria Avalon Member
    Language
    Arabic
    Thanks

thank you for the inspirational words. most of us would agree to what its said.

my main goal of this discussion is to have a dialectical talk about your believes and experience about this frequency theory .

many people believe that signals (Like wifi/5G..) cause harm to our bodies maybe in long term. but less people consider utilizing different frequencies for our own body benefits.

I was reading that some people can break glasses with their voices (frequencies) and some were able to make some objects fly using different frequencies... but what caught my attention that some took this concept to another level. like destroying cancer cells using unique frequencies.

like this research or this

for me, the concept seems logic and valid as Tesla said "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"

I am wondering if someone has tried to do real treatment using this method!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to superior88 For This Post:

Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (24th June 2022), onevoice (24th June 2022), Violet3 (24th June 2022), wondering (24th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by superior88 (here)
    thank you for the inspirational words. most of us would agree to what its said.

my main goal of this discussion is to have a dialectical talk about your believes and experience about this frequency theory .

many people believe that signals (Like wifi/5G..) cause harm to our bodies maybe in long term. but less people consider utilizing different frequencies for our own body benefits.

I was reading that some people can break glasses with their voices (frequencies) and some were able to make some objects fly using different frequencies... but what caught my attention that some took this concept to another level. like destroying cancer cells using unique frequencies.

like this research or this

for me, the concept seems logic and valid as Tesla said "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"

I am wondering if someone has tried to do real treatment using this method!
    I am a 6th year cancer survivor, I was diagnosed with rare primary gallbladder sarcoma (PGBS) in March of 2016 and spent horrible 11 days in a hospital. First 8 of my hospital stay I was not allowed to eat anything or drink anything. Only IV kept me hydrated. I was allowed some ice slivers to moisten my mouth. Typical survivor rate for my cancer is 50% or less. I saw at least 4 oncologists, and they all said I must seek chemotherapy right away. Average survival rates for people who sought traditional chemotherapy is 50% after 5 years. My health now is even better than it was 6 years ago.

I went to the Cancer Treatment Center of America (CTCA) in Chicago for a week of solid appointments, where all they do is cancer treatments. I was "lured" there by a person who claimed to be a patient advocate, but in actuality he was medical treatment salesman. He told me the CTCA in Chicago had all kinds of latest alternative treatments available so I should go and check it out, especially since my insurance would cover all of it. I saw a cancer surgeon there and he recommended that I stay a little longer so he can do a modified liver resection to slice off some of my liver that is close proximity to the gallbladder, which had been removed. My cancer story is here.

Thankfully I ignored them all, since I cured my self naturally. The second type of alternative treatment, the ultrasound is very similar to what Spooky2 system that uses Rife frequencies to treat all kinds of illness, especially cancer. Dr. Rife primary focus was initially on curing cancer, which he did in his time. I have the Generator X, which is capable of generating frequencies up to 40 MHz, so it goes even beyond ultrasound. One example of Spooky2 cancer treatment program runs frequencies ranging from about 12Mhz to 17Mhz. These frequencies can be delivered to the entire body by scalar waves using DNA samples, or it can be localized through several attachment that can localize frequency delivery. I can tell you from my own experience that I have benefitted greatly from my system as others have as well. I'm glad that I bought it, and I use it daily for me and my wife. It can also treat pets as well, we have a cat, and there are some programs for cat.

The Spooky2 system can be expensive, but for me well worth it. It is designed well, has flexible design where the frequency database can be updated and extended. There is dedicated active Spooky2 forum setup by the Spooky2 people as well as in the Facebook social media. I've looked at many Rife system currently available, and I'm certain that it is best available in the world today, regardless of price.
    Last edited by onevoice; 24th June 2022 at 15:53.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Franny (24th June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Ol' Roy (26th June 2022), onawah (24th June 2022), raregem (25th June 2022), superior88 (24th June 2022), Vangelo (24th June 2022), Violet3 (24th June 2022), wondering (25th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

I have been listening to recordings by a sound healer called Tom Kenyon (tomkenyon.com), who uses mainly his voice to channel music/ singing from inter-dimensional entities called the Hathors - which sounds whacky I know - but the sound/music is beautiful and the messages that go with it are also interesting and positive. I find the soundscape he produces to be helpful for healing meditations which are calming and uplifting- a good basis for healing on different levels, especially the mind.
    There are different forms of frequency/ energetic medicine also by the way, such as colour therapy and, for emotional/astral body issues flower and crystal remedies, or for various physical and emotional/ mental issues- homoeopathy.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Harmony (25th June 2022), onevoice (25th June 2022), raregem (25th June 2022), wondering (25th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Music heals and its frequencies nicely arrange. I normally feel my way around. Some say this and that heals but in most cases it sucks the first time I tried. So far havent found any frequency that heals other than music. Thanks the artirts. But everyone is different. So try for yourself whatever you wish to

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (25th June 2022), Tyy1907 (25th June 2022), wondering (25th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

What I've found and what makes the most sense to me is that music is Divine. All music that has any kind of memorable rhythm to it. Even dark music. That being said some of the darker stuff is of a lower vibration which can attract lower level energies that bring a person down.

Music that moves you, takes you to a wonderful place, gives you loving energy tingles is a kind of medicine at least in the moment. An upliftment, a communion with Divine energies.
    This next song does that for me. It's hopeful, stirs up the soul with a positive vibe:
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

wondering (25th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread