Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The survival of humanity

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: The survival of humanity

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Repatterning our attention won't change what's going on around us. Deciding not to focus on your house being on fire won't put the fire out. There needs to be some form of action. This is what I had to figure out. Waiting for ET's was a sham and still is. This is a test of human to see if we'll return to first principles. Like when we did in the beginning, having continual connection to Source Creator. I can personally attest to this in my own life. Focussed prayer work, holding the self in high regard is huge. All roads lead me to getwisdom.com

Turns out information on current earth situation is there too and how we can help.
    Questions are always good when someone's meaning is not clear.

Repatterning the attention is not a process of deciding to bury your head in the sand relative to what it is you do not wish to see. It is a process of turning the attention inside out. When the perception is that 'you' are in the world, you are in the play world. When the perception is that the 'world' is in you, you are in the real world; there is no division between the Godhead, Source Creator, Consciousness Itself and you. So, yes, continual connection indeed. This is what the masses just will not do. They will not come out of the play world. They will not return to themselves. To consciousness as the reality. They want to stay in separation, in 3D physicality. And I will agree with you, the original poster and anyone else who is adamant at this--indeed you are confronting a situation, a point in the cycle where the slate is again being wiped cleaned, and the Earth Ride begun again. Fight against it as one may, the cycles cannot be stopped. The choice before us all is to 1) ride them up and out, and/or 2) ride them down and back again. Everyone is choosing.
    Can you explain what it means for us when an earth cycle is stopped?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

East Sun (24th June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th June 2022), Mashika (25th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,969 times in 727 posts

Repatterning our attention won't change what's going on around us. Deciding not to focus on your house being on fire won't put the fire out. There needs to be some form of action. This is what I had to figure out. Waiting for ET's was a sham and still is. This is a test of human to see if we'll return to first principles. Like when we did in the beginning, having continual connection to Source Creator. I can personally attest to this in my own life. Focussed prayer work, holding the self in high regard is huge. All roads lead me to getwisdom.com

Turns out information on current earth situation is there too and how we can help.

Repatterning the attention is not a process of deciding to bury your head in the sand relative to what it is you do not wish to see. It is a process of turning the attention inside out. When the perception is that 'you' are in the world, you are in the play world. When the perception is that the 'world' is in you, you are in the real world; there is no division between the Godhead, Source Creator, Consciousness Itself and you. So, yes, continual connection indeed. This is what the masses just will not do. They will not come out of the play world. They will not return to themselves. To consciousness as the reality. They want to stay in separation, in 3D physicality. And I will agree with you, the original poster and anyone else who is adamant at this--indeed you are confronting a situation, a point in the cycle where the slate is again being wiped cleaned, and the Earth Ride begun again. Fight against it as one may, the cycles cannot be stopped. The choice before us all is to 1) ride them up and out, and/or 2) ride them down and back again. Everyone is choosing.
    There are a few ways to read this question, which I thank you for.

The cycles are much larger than just an Earth cycle. The cycles are learning cycles, learning processes.

These occur in the manifest worlds and cannot be stopped, they are a part of the RIDE, the g r a d u a t i o n of consciousness. Just as you yourself cannot stop the sun from rising, or the phases of the moon, the gestation period of a fetus ( examples of Earth cycles ), you also cannot stop the larger galactic, universal and cosmic cycles. With this said, what I think you must be asking, and please let me know if I have got it right/wrong, is what it means to us, in a practical sense when a cycle in particular comes to a close and a new cycle begins.

As this occurs, it being a process of dissolution, we see destruction. We see the old world going down, systems failing, economies collapsing. We see disease and death, division and war, large populations leaving the planet. Overall collapse. On a more mundane level we see many of our relationships ending, coming to their close. We see larger numbers of people than usual relocating and starting over again. We see overpopulation of big city centers and handfuls of people pooling in various ways out onto the land. None of this is anything to work against. These signs of the time are meant to inform us of the arrival of a particular choice point. Where we begin to think, feel and work in the direction of 1) beginning to envision and build our new world, generally what we feel is a better and more perfect/fair/balanced world, and/or 2) attempting to save the old one. The latter amounts to a choice of remaining in the 3D physical state of consciousness, the former, if performed authentically/genuinely/rightly is an agreement to graduate from our planet and planetary level curriculum into galactic space.

This is the fundamental reason why the ETs are presently connecting.

To help welcome, and show us the way into galactic space.

There are others who play a role in the dissolution.
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 24th June 2022 at 22:54.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

East Sun (24th June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th June 2022), Mashika (25th June 2022), Orph (25th June 2022), Tyy1907 (25th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

The cycles are much larger than just an Earth cycle. The cycles are learning cycles, learning processes.

These occur in the manifest worlds and cannot be stopped, they are a part of the RIDE, the g r a d u a t i o n of consciousness. Just as you yourself cannot stop the sun from rising, or the phases of the moon, the gestation period of a fetus ( examples of Earth cycles ), you also cannot stop the larger galactic, universal and cosmic cycles. With this said, what I think you must be asking, and please let me know if I have got it right/wrong, is what it means to us, in a practical sense when a cycle in particular comes to a close and a new cycle begins.

As this occurs, it being a process of dissolution, we see destruction. We see the old world going down, systems failing, economies collapsing. We see disease and death, division and war, large populations leaving the planet. Overall collapse. On a more mundane level we see many of our relationships ending, coming to their close. We see larger numbers of people than usual relocating and starting over again. We see overpopulation of big city centers and handfuls of people pooling in various ways out onto the land. None of this is anything to work against. These signs of the time are meant to inform us of the arrival of a particular choice point. Where we begin to think, feel and work in the direction of 1) beginning to envision and build our new world, generally what we feel is a better and more perfect/fair/balanced world, and/or 2) attempting to save the old one. The latter amounts to a choice of remaining in the 3D physical state of consciousness, the former, if performed authentically/genuinely/rightly is an agreement to graduate from our planet and planetary level curriculum into galactic space.

So it basically means the break down of our world. So we can go into space.

What or who is causing this destruction of the earth?
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 25th June 2022 at 00:14.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Casey Claar (25th June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Mashika (25th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Not my place maybe, but...

No one is causing anything, it is what happens. "It happens when it happens, and it happens all the time"

And not into space, space is not a place, you can't 'go into space' truly, it's not a destination
    Tired

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

East Sun (25th June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Orph (25th June 2022), Tyy1907 (25th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

No one is causing anything, it is what happens. "It happens when it happens, and it happens all the time"

And not into space, space is not a place, you can't 'go into space' truly, it's not a destination
    So you're saying that
    Covid was a natural occurence
    It was nobody that burned down all the recent food manufacturing facilities
    War between nations is never orchestrated to happen. Nobody is to blame. It's human nature to kill and destroy perhaps.

Does evil exist?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

East Sun (25th June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

So you're saying that
    War between nations is never orchestrated to happen. Nobody is to blame. It's human nature to kill and destroy perhaps.

Does evil exist?
    You are being too much leading here lol, but i will entertain

Quote Covid was a natural occurence
    First: I did not say Covid was natural, but you did say that it is not. One thing is picking up a virus that was natural and enhancing it, and another thing is to create one from zero. Pick up your logic from here

Quote It was nobody that burned down all the recent food manufacturing facilities
    Second: This has nothing at all to do with what i said. Why don't you just stop beating around the bushes? If you have a claim, say it directly and prove or show why you think that's so, don't go running around trying to lead people into your own beliefs as a 'final resolution of what's going on'. Just say it plain and simple

Quote War between nations is never orchestrated to happen. Nobody is to blame. It's human nature to kill and destroy perhaps.
    This doesn't make any sense, either it does or not. Humans are by nature destructive and go to war, but humans are NOT by nature destructive and war never orchestrated to happen by humans? What?

Things are, things happen, you are, and you happened.

You are trying to resolve the consequences of the 'happened' situation, and not even trying to understand the 'why' aspect of it. And that's why you are truly, as above, making no sense

There is no 'human' reason for things to happen on their own, even human acts are not 'human acts'. Things just 'happen' in the first place, and then people analize them because they noticed 'something happened', it's always a step behind

"The survival of humanity"

Which one?

You seem angry to me, but i don't know why, i don't get it, let's talk in a different way, please
    Tired

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

gini (25th June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,969 times in 727 posts

Quote So it basically means the break down of our world. So we can go into space.

It is a point in the natural cycle/rhythm where the process of dissolution takes places, yes. It is a juncture, a decision point wherein we decide to repeat and/or graduate the grade. Graduation takes us to the next gradient, a larger decision space, perceptually 'galactic space', yes. This is where we learn to interact on a great scale with our greater relations. The ETs as we so like to call them.

Quote So you're saying that

Does evil exist.
    I will tag in with Mashika and chime in here as well.

This is where repatterning your attention, if you would like to try it would come in handy. With the current pattern you are using, you are detecting a difference between the Larger ( Consciousness ) System and the discrete players within the system, whereas more accurately, the Larger System is all there is of "them". The Godhead, Source Creator, Consciousness Itself is all there is of any one of us. It is a whole, a singularity, a oneness and it is IN the this "we"...."move and breath and find our being". So, yes, as Mashika is saying it is natural, a natural part of the cycle(s) of time, they "just happen". They happen in and through each and every consciousness cell in all creation. They are the wind beneath our wings. They are what move us.

Evil is a mental mindset.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

East Sun (25th June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Mashika (25th June 2022), Michi (25th June 2022), Orph (25th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

This makes sense to me. We each an eternal being in one whole. What if we are in a simulated environment to "play out" the separation sought by those who hate themselves? The point of living IMO is to learn to love love love ourselves. If I hate myself, I would always be running away from myself. I need to love myself so I will return to myself.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

East Sun (25th June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Mashika (25th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Can we separate our environment from our conciousness? There are some events that are cycles we may not be able to control, but just respond to.

Perhaps our concious decisions help us navigate within our environment and change some of our situations. Some of the difficult things we face as societies are natural consequences of how the world on a whole has responded over time to the challenges we have faced as developing beings having the freedom to create, and collectively the situation we see around us may be a natural consequence within the parameters of the natural cycles of the larger systems (cycles such as seasons, solar and cosmic) that play out over time.

Could mankind have made better choices? Does each persons ability to respond affect the whole? Is this as far as society can go if better ways to work together so every ones physical and spiritual needs can be met? Are our spiritual values reflected in our systems we create?

Is there a bifurcation that is natural that happens when populations can not find enough common ground to go forward? Is the polarised friction between some people, nations, systems, and civilisations and even against the earth itself the trigger for a bifurcation?

There is much to consider, and it seems ET's and ED's would also fall into the same cycles of conciousness growth and larger cosmic cycles.

I feel many are frustrated as we can see events moving in ways that are not what we wish to happen on a personal level for ourselves, our families and societies. We each can do what we are able to and can not always control the collective forces, but only our own “knowing” from within.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Delight (25th June 2022), Mashika (25th June 2022), Mike Gorman (25th June 2022), Orph (25th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I am impressed with the plain speaking power of your post East Sun, you articulate something I too have been musing about. This last few years has revealed a massive, truly astonishingly different direction; it is so utterly malicious and outrageous that I sense another agency at work here!

Just consider how vastly different the political/economic and social worlds have become - compare 2020 with 1997, can we truly account for these shifts in terms of a reasonable progression, the influence of WEF ideology, the emergence of the 'Green Billionaire' cult, the misguided and utterly unscientific lies these people spout: C02 is clearly not the reason for our climate changing, our climate has always shifted and changed in accordance with natural forces and the solar cycles, our inexorable journey through the cosmos as we orbit the center of our Milky Way-too many elements to account for; we know absolutely that the climate alarmists are wrong, their climate models and their intense phobia of fossil fuels, their insistence that humanity is to blame for every cyclone and flood that occurs, each drought and glacial waxing/waning is humanity's fault: we know this is absolutely false. History shows us this very clearly.

So we have these lies, and the limitless propaganda machine spewing utter rubbish at us - who is truly driving this crap fest?
    Is all of this simply the outcome of criminal groups executing on their insane agenda, or is there another influence at work here?

I don't know, but the congress of the USA is now addressing UAP, and this is revealing some unexpected truth, even though we should not place too much stock in the official realm, how else can we determine what is happening? We have to observe and study, make our conclusions.

It is all exceedingly strange, we must agree on this point at least?

I am not going to present my overall thoughts, this would take way too long, and you have your own bundle of ideas, I know this: but I think it is important that WE continue to resist, we persist in demanding science, demanding the propaganda cease, it really is down to you and I to get us out of this quagmire of chaos and malicious politics, this suicidal objective of our 'ruling classes' - I truly think it will result in a global civil war, despite 'Legal' remedies and good work from the likes of Peter McCullough, Mike Yeadon, ET AL I foresee enormous turbulence.

I don't have any fancy explanations, or 'secret' information, we can see plainly that our society is in trouble like it never has been before: there are reasons for this which none of us knows, we just have to keep the grind on, keep fighting in your own way.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Casey Claar (25th June 2022), Delight (25th June 2022), East Sun (25th June 2022), Harmony (25th June 2022), Mashika (25th June 2022), Michi (25th June 2022), Orph (25th June 2022), Peace in Oz (25th June 2022), Tyy1907 (25th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

So you're saying that

Does evil exist?
    You are being too much leading here lol, but i will entertain

Quote Covid was a natural occurence
    First: I did not say Covid was natural, but you did say that it is not. One thing is picking up a virus that was natural and enhancing it, and another thing is to create one from zero. Pick up your logic from here

Quote It was nobody that burned down all the recent food manufacturing facilities
    Second: This has nothing at all to do with what i said. Why don't you just stop beating around the bushes? If you have a claim, say it directly and prove or show why you think that's so, don't go running around trying to lead people into your own beliefs as a 'final resolution of what's going on'. Just say it plain and simple

Quote War between nations is never orchestrated to happen. Nobody is to blame. It's human nature to kill and destroy perhaps.
    This doesn't make any sense, either it does or not. Humans are by nature destructive and go to war, but humans are NOT by nature destructive and war never orchestrated to happen by humans? What?

Things are, things happen, you are, and you happened.

You are trying to resolve the consequences of the 'happened' situation, and not even trying to understand the 'why' aspect of it. And that's why you are truly, as above, making no sense

There is no 'human' reason for things to happen on their own, even human acts are not 'human acts'. Things just 'happen' in the first place, and then people analize them because they noticed 'something happened', it's always a step behind

"The survival of humanity"

Which one?

You seem angry to me, but i don't know why, i don't get it, let's talk in a different way, please
    I'm not angry so you can rule that out.

If you feel there's nothing deeper going on whatsoever then fill your boots.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Mashika (25th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I'm not angry so you can rule that out.

If you feel there's nothing deeper going on whatsoever then fill your boots.
    I know the solution to your problem. It's a one step solution

"Imagine a world"

Come back and tell us what happened next

But don't go and create things you can't support of care for after they are created. Be mindful of that
    Tired

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Michi (25th June 2022), Mike Gorman (25th June 2022), Tyy1907 (25th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I'm concerned is all. You guys on Avalon are some of the most awake people. Possessing power you may or may not know you have. Well it can be used to call in Divine assistance. It's not a fairy tale or religious nonsense. It's real as the child that looks deep in your eyes at the grocery store. And It looks like we're gonna need all the help we can get going forward. Much love.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Casey Claar (25th June 2022), East Sun (25th June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th June 2022), Mashika (25th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I'm concerned is all. You guys on Avalon are some of the most awake people. Possessing power you may or may not know you have. Well it can be used to call in Divine assistance. It's not a fairy tale or religious nonsense. It's real as the child that looks deep in your eyes at the grocery store. And It looks like we're gonna need all the help we can get going forward. Much love.
    Here's the usual

You don't understand that you don't understand

Let me explain. And as i said above, create a world in your mind, imagine it

Let's create masha, she's a 13 year old girl living there, and she goes to school, and likes ice cream, and lemon juice, and orange juice too, and the natural kind, not the one mixed with water. And she gets it prepared to her by her mom every day at 6:30 am, then she goes to school and eats a chicken lunch because that's what she loves the most.

Imagine her in her daily life, and see her smile, and go watch tv on the living room, and then go out to ride her bike with friends, and have dinner, she likes a lot potatoes and salad, and mayo! Imagine and visualize all that, give her life of your own

Imagine her going to the movies, to the park, riding a bike, a skate board, and in the open, out there, in the country side, bathing in the river, watching the sun, feeling teh wind, just let her exist

But now someone hurts her, hits her or gets mad at her. Now imagine her sad and crying, Visualize her pain, and her tears, and how she goes back home and cries in her room

Now you are sharing energy of your own life and have created a person

Now shut it all down and let her disappear and never think about her again

Stop it all at once

Will she survive you? Can you part with her existence?

- You don't understand that you don't understand

Creation is one hell of a hell
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th June 2022 at 05:29.
    Tired

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

gini (25th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th June 2022), Michi (25th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

"Until it ends, there is no end" It's so simple

Tired

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

gini (25th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Here's the usual

Stop it all at once

People generally only care to understand you, when you play nice. Then, how good a listener are you. Even good ideas may be wasted, after that.

On a cheerier note, we are talking about The Survival of Humanity, which ain’t gonna happen. So none of this talk matters. ~8D

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

East Sun (25th June 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th June 2022), Mashika (25th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Here's the usual

Stop it all at once

Quote People generally only care to understand you, when you play nice.
    Ain't that the problem lol

If they don't care, "then they don't care'. I may had something right, or not, valuable to say. But this "i don't care" concept only leads to "i never bothered to try understand you because i did read you but what you said was not what i wanted you to say".

It is not my task to lead people around, if they can't read, then they can't read

Quote Then, how good a listener are you. Even good ideas may be wasted, after that.
    Yes and no, intermediate lies are a thing, there's always a way to escape reality and find comfort in a separate one that leads to the void

Quote On a cheerier note, we are talking about The Survival of Humanity, which ain’t gonna happen. So none of this talk matters. ~8D
    So does little Masha gets to exist after it has been created in someone's mind, or nah

She was going to school tomorrow, but maybe she won't ever? Too bad, that chicken sandwich going to waste.. LMFAO

What is it? If anything at all?
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th June 2022 at 07:57.
    Tired

34. Link to Post #38
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I was very specific, i don't mince words or play nice, i don't care for that. I don't have time for that ridiculous 40+ year old process

Either people see it or not, then you part ways indeed. I am running against time here, i don't have time to teach kindergarten concepts of spirituality.

And if my words are absurd or dumb then so be it, but say so as well, very clearly and in point. life and death are not 'nice' in words, they just are, in all the brutality and completey/absolute way they can be, they hit you in the face with no shield, ever.
    Tired

35. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

So does little Masha gets to exist after it has been created in someone's mind, or nah

She was going to school tomorrow, but maybe she won't ever? Too bad, that chicken sandwich going to waste.. LMFAO

It is an ‘it’, you said so yourself. Calling it “she” doesn’t change that. It is an idea.

36. Link to Post #40
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

It is an ‘it’, you said so yourself. Calling it “she” doesn’t change that. It is an idea.
    Yes, and that was the purpose of the entire experiment It is what it is, can you see why do you do the thing you do now?

Or nah

Running around in circles or looking away doesn't change things. Pointing out that 'little masha' is an 'it' is of no importance at all

Once you care for 'it', then what? Ask yourself the real questions
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th June 2022 at 08:16.
    Tired

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast