Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: The survival of humanity

Here's an Enso circle

Please explain it

Am i going hard on you? Yes

Why? You wanted it so

Will i get reprimanded? Very much so

Does anything we said here matters? No

The consequence of this entire thing are none existence, it's a void of its own

So 'let it go'
    Tired

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

If you are confuse or dont know exactly what to do about one thing, then do something else. The answer to that particular thing will be provided/ obvious to you at the time of doing. Worrying does not do anything other than take away your positive experience. But negatives are experiences as well. So carry on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

East Sun (25th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,439 times in 557 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Does anyone really know the truth about non-humans here on Earth?

We have had experts talk about abductions and encounters with what could be off--planet entities, but were they 'off planet' entities?
    Maybe yes and maybe, no, under Earth, very possibly under Antarctica. Even our Gvt. does not seem to know.

If anyone, human being, does know they are not at liberty to say anything. That is sad, that we are clueless of what is going on, on this Earth below the surface and above the surface.

It must be that "THEY" are not in our best interest, our ENEMY. If so, we need to find out as soon as possible. Especially if they are aligned with the globalists. That would not surprise me at all.

IMO, religion is not the answer. We need to think for ourselves and do what we need to, to survive. If we wait until we are diminished to the G. Guidestones stated level of population, we are gone--any that survive will be slaves.

Are there any people, groups, armies or other that is doing anything?
    There are, as far as I have been able to determine, two sides or groups with sides. One is among us and has been, the other is, to all intents and purposes, friendly towards mankind and trying to help, without getting involved.
    Perhaps we should not concern ourselves with attempting violence until we are able to learn more about
    the situation.

Religion IS the answer, for some. And if it helps to focus their intention, regardless of which flavor of religion it is, I say so much the better.

However, to make it simple - we can identify the ones among us. Two factors stand out very clearly, and they represent the less-than-human parts of our occupants.

First is a twisted sex drive. Too much, too weird, too brutal, too many children involved, etc. And too little care for the feelings and well being of humans involved. Pedophiles stick out, but there are others - among them the ones that trade positions of power for sexual domination over others.

And second is another non-human attribute being displayed by them - the Psycopathy or lack of feelings and true expressions that we see. This is not simply those that kill as Psychos, but rather the people that you might notice that have to pretend to have emotions - the ones that mistreat animals, children, sick and injured, elderly, etc. Most or many of them have tons of money as well.

You will not be able to pick them up by looks alone - they are not obviously "reptiles" for example. But if you find some that would sell out their own people for money or power, or who your dogs and cats do not like at first sight, then you might want to distance yourself from them.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

East Sun (25th June 2022), onevoice (26th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Lifechanyuan's Views on UFOs and Aliens

Lifechanyuan's view is that no aliens have ever visited the earth, and all the news about aliens visiting the earth is nonsense. There are two reasons. One is that the closest living planet to the earth is 960 light-years away from the earth. There is no so-called science and technology for making aircraft on this planet. They cannot come to the earth. The alien planet with signs of life is 250 million light-years away from the earth. Even if there are aliens living in 250 million light-years, they will come to the earth at the speed of matter. It is simply impossible, unless you do not believe in science. . Second, even if Hawking and other scientists believe that there are "wormholes" and "micro-wormholes" that travel through time and space, even if the "Stargate" exists, the aliens who have mastered the high technology of flying saucers look different from what people on earth do now. The way he "sees" is at least much more beautiful than that of the earth's people, and the fact is that the so-called "seen" and imagined aliens on the earth are ugly. Of course, looking at people from the aesthetic point of view of beasts, maybe People may look ugly, but in any case, beauty is mainly determined by factors such as symmetry, proportion, and color. Aliens can come to earth and prove that they are more advanced than people on earth, can they be that ugly look? Even if these aliens are "evil", do evil things look ugly?

The conclusion is: no aliens have ever come to Earth.

So, what happened to the flying saucers seen on Earth? It is said that some earthlings were abducted by aliens, what happened to the aliens that the abducted earthlings saw and described? And what about the phenomenon of "crop circles" found in various places?

Answer: UFOs are not from alien planets, but from the solar system, more precisely, from the moon. The aliens that people "see" are not people, but "biological robots". Take the Mexican "alien baby" discovered not long ago. The research of scientists in several places has proved that from "Mexican aliens" A human baby" cannot detect the DNA components that life should have, because it is a biological robot. Strictly speaking, it is just a machine that is controlled by remote control. In addition, an egg-sized "alien baby" can be called "" person? biological only. As for whether the "Mexican Alien Baby" is true or not, it is doubtful whether it is fake or not.

The real mystery is that the solar system, the earth, the moon, etc. were created according to God's plan and under the leadership of God, the angels, the entire solar system is to serve mankind, all life on earth is created, and most of the creation is over. The angels left the earth, leaving only a part of the angels to guard the earth. The remaining angels mainly live in underground bases, especially in the Bermuda Pyramid underwater base near 30 degrees north latitude. They often remotely control the flying saucers inside the moon to observe the earth. Everything and changes that happen on the moon, there are doors on the other side of the moon (the side that cannot be seen from the earth) that can be opened, and the flying saucer can enter and exit.

Everything on the earth is under guardianship, and the crop circles found in various places are also done by the angels who guard the earth. They are not for revelation to human beings, but as temporary marks made by the angels who guard the earth. As for the meaning of the sign, it is not understood by human beings, it can only be guessed.

Some people seem to have supernatural thinking and consciousness, such as the invention and creation of computer networks. In fact, it is not what people did, but the invention and creation by the angels who guard the earth who transplanted their own thinking and consciousness into it. People sometimes feel that everything is thinking and creating by themselves, but in fact, they unknowingly follow the procedures and accept the instructions of the higher life.

Human beings, as long as they follow the way of God, everything will be fine, otherwise, natural and man-made disasters will continue.

~~~~~~~~~~

TRUE OR FALSE, YOU DECIDE.
    Lifechanyuan might be surprised by the fact that brilliant men, such as Nikola Tesla, but many others as well, have repeatedly written that the speed of light is not a limiting factor, nor even a speed limit. Tesla broke it on many occasions, and the people using the Cern equipment have done so recently as well. So distances do not need to equal years in time or in light. If you wish, I will gather my materials and publish here some of that data proving that Einstein was not correct in all that he proposed. And recall that it is a hypothesis after all and not a Universal Speed Limit agreed to by all parties in the Universe in advance.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

East Sun (25th June 2022), leavesoftrees (26th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    There are, as far as I have been able to determine, two sides or groups with sides.
    We must not be confused when we mentioned aliens and the fallen angels. The aliens are organic, synthetic...creation not from this planet. They come and go from this place when they complete their mission. Instead the fallen angels with their leader (that we know well his name), they are here since creation of mankind and will be here until the end of human race on this planet. They are our enemies, they have fallen because they rebelled when humans were created, not accepting someone to be higher in creation (higher in our best form, not in this situation we are now) and they will be here, until they corrupt as many human souls as they can.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 25th June 2022 at 20:33.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

East Sun (26th June 2022), mojo (25th June 2022), onevoice (26th June 2022), Tyy1907 (25th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,973 times in 728 posts

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    There are, as far as I have been able to determine, two sides or groups with sides.
    We must not be confused when we mentioned aliens and the fallen angels. The aliens are organic, synthetic...creation not from this planet. They come and go from this place when they complete their mission. Instead the fallen angels with their leader (that we know well his name), they are here since creation of mankind and will be here until the end of human race on this planet. They are our enemies, they have fallen because they rebelled when humans were created, not accepting someone to be higher in creation (higher in our best form, not in this situation we are now) and they will be here, until they corrupt as many human souls as they can.
    This, I will only point out, is precisely the way to call them in and perpetuate this level of idea.

The stories we tell ourselves are important. Speaking is spell casting.

We might realize this more than we do.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

East Sun (26th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th June 2022), onevoice (26th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    This, I will only point out, is precisely the way to call them in and perpetuate this level of idea.

The stories we tell ourselves are important. Speaking is spell casting.

We might realize this more than we do.
    I agree that speaking of them empowers them. I have refrained from doing so, nearly entirely, except on this same forum, among friends. And I am still in the process of refining my opinions on this topic.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Casey Claar (25th June 2022), East Sun (26th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I am impressed with the plain speaking power of your post East Sun, you articulate something I too have been musing about. This last few years has revealed a massive, truly astonishingly different direction; it is so utterly malicious and outrageous that I sense another agency at work here!

Just consider how vastly different the political/economic and social worlds have become - compare 2020 with 1997, can we truly account for these shifts in terms of a reasonable progression, the influence of WEF ideology, the emergence of the 'Green Billionaire' cult, the misguided and utterly unscientific lies these people spout: C02 is clearly not the reason for our climate changing, our climate has always shifted and changed in accordance with natural forces and the solar cycles, our inexorable journey through the cosmos as we orbit the center of our Milky Way-too many elements to account for; we know absolutely that the climate alarmists are wrong, their climate models and their intense phobia of fossil fuels, their insistence that humanity is to blame for every cyclone and flood that occurs, each drought and glacial waxing/waning is humanity's fault: we know this is absolutely false. History shows us this very clearly.

So we have these lies, and the limitless propaganda machine spewing utter rubbish at us - who is truly driving this crap fest?
    Is all of this simply the outcome of criminal groups executing on their insane agenda, or is there another influence at work here?

I don't know, but the congress of the USA is now addressing UAP, and this is revealing some unexpected truth, even though we should not place too much stock in the official realm, how else can we determine what is happening? We have to observe and study, make our conclusions.

It is all exceedingly strange, we must agree on this point at least?

I am not going to present my overall thoughts, this would take way too long, and you have your own bundle of ideas, I know this: but I think it is important that WE continue to resist, we persist in demanding science, demanding the propaganda cease, it really is down to you and I to get us out of this quagmire of chaos and malicious politics, this suicidal objective of our 'ruling classes' - I truly think it will result in a global civil war, despite 'Legal' remedies and good work from the likes of Peter McCullough, Mike Yeadon, ET AL I foresee enormous turbulence.

I don't have any fancy explanations, or 'secret' information, we can see plainly that our society is in trouble like it never has been before: there are reasons for this which none of us knows, we just have to keep the grind on, keep fighting in your own way.
    Hi Mike,
    I agree with your observations. Exceedingly strange is a good way to put it.

For some reason politicians have to go along with something they may not
    really understand. They are not leading or caring for the people.
    Whatever is controlling them, globalists plus their masters, are very powerful
    to the point that I hesitate to even imagine what we are up against.

I could be wrong and hope I am. We may never know. I'm curious in
    my old age having reached octogenarian status.

There may be some intervention we don't expect.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

mojo (26th June 2022), Tyy1907 (25th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I am impressed with the plain speaking power of your post East Sun, you articulate something I too have been musing about. This last few years has revealed a massive, truly astonishingly different direction; it is so utterly malicious and outrageous that I sense another agency at work here!

Just consider how vastly different the political/economic and social worlds have become - compare 2020 with 1997, can we truly account for these shifts in terms of a reasonable progression, the influence of WEF ideology, the emergence of the 'Green Billionaire' cult, the misguided and utterly unscientific lies these people spout: C02 is clearly not the reason for our climate changing, our climate has always shifted and changed in accordance with natural forces and the solar cycles, our inexorable journey through the cosmos as we orbit the center of our Milky Way-too many elements to account for; we know absolutely that the climate alarmists are wrong, their climate models and their intense phobia of fossil fuels, their insistence that humanity is to blame for every cyclone and flood that occurs, each drought and glacial waxing/waning is humanity's fault: we know this is absolutely false. History shows us this very clearly.

So we have these lies, and the limitless propaganda machine spewing utter rubbish at us - who is truly driving this crap fest?
    Is all of this simply the outcome of criminal groups executing on their insane agenda, or is there another influence at work here?

I don't know, but the congress of the USA is now addressing UAP, and this is revealing some unexpected truth, even though we should not place too much stock in the official realm, how else can we determine what is happening? We have to observe and study, make our conclusions.

It is all exceedingly strange, we must agree on this point at least?

I am not going to present my overall thoughts, this would take way too long, and you have your own bundle of ideas, I know this: but I think it is important that WE continue to resist, we persist in demanding science, demanding the propaganda cease, it really is down to you and I to get us out of this quagmire of chaos and malicious politics, this suicidal objective of our 'ruling classes' - I truly think it will result in a global civil war, despite 'Legal' remedies and good work from the likes of Peter McCullough, Mike Yeadon, ET AL I foresee enormous turbulence.

I don't have any fancy explanations, or 'secret' information, we can see plainly that our society is in trouble like it never has been before: there are reasons for this which none of us knows, we just have to keep the grind on, keep fighting in your own way.

It is a mess, isn't it?

Can I tell you this same story from a singularity view?

I like everything you have said because it puts all the eggs nicely together in one basket.

It is what we, as a human collective actualize for ourselves through what, fundamentally, is a single, basic imbalance toward a focus on "physical only". We are falling through the divide we ourselves are creating between our Spiritual-and-physical composition. In a nutshell, we are not meant to STAY in 3D physicality forever, we can't just keep failing to make the grade without inevitably being booted out. Some would say opposition / a negative presence, I say "torque" ( it is more accurate ) is applied to us for the sole purpose of getting us spinning. Moving.

Without torque/spin the top topples over, doesn't it. — it stops, falls over dead. It is a human condition, a tendency of the 3D frame of focus to see things in reverse of what they essentially are. We also generally do not use our base mechanism, fight/flight very intelligently or beneficially. This tends to take us further and more easily into fear. The fear distorts the view further. We begin to tell stories with such distortion as to confound. Some of us cluster around some of these stories and lay emphasis to them. Some of us position ourselves differently. Now we begin to tell more stories, attempting plausible explanations of all this. Not realizing it all began, and will indeed end with us. It is the dilemma we must in truth make our way out of.

There is only one way out and that way is IN. Some level of attention must come off the field, off what seems the exterior terrain and onto ourself. Close the eyes. Reconnect inwardly within in a conscious fashion. >> from the withinness, contemplate, meditate, w o n d e r >> then come back into physical space with something useful >> a new idea. Apply it to your own life to see if it has any benefit. It will give itself to consensus if it does. It will move clean through you and into the larger world-field. <— This is how we change what is happening.

We begin to restore right and harmonious Spiritual-physical balance.

We stop looking to others, blaming others, pointing outward toward some hypothetical other.

We return to ourselves.

To Consciousness as a reality. Understanding physicality is a playground.

We will play more beautifully, and brilliantly once we do.
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 25th June 2022 at 21:57.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

East Sun (26th June 2022), Orph (25th June 2022), Patient (26th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote For some reason politicians have to go along with something they may not
    really understand. They are not leading or caring for the people.
    Whatever is controlling them, globalists plus their masters, are very powerful
    to the point that I hesitate to even imagine what we are up against.
    East Sun,

This is far less likely to happen when one is acquainted with their Spiritual side. It is a good example of why we have to be discerning of what energy we place ourselves in <-- this is always our own choice. I will give the social media sites as one example, or in front of the television taking in that sort of "news", and/or anywhere else those kind of frequencies are setting up shop. We place ourselves in a position of having our own ( frequencies ) altered, which opens the doors to behaving and acting in ways we otherwise wouldn't. Originally, everything is our own choice. We then experience our choices. More wisdom would certainly assist us. This said, ALL are sovereign. This means fighting that in any way, such as 'against' what we may see as negative, is to a positively oriented soul an act of negativity in itself. This is why fighting is never an answer, it is never a solution, as we see, war after war after war. This said, neither is fleeing. [ We have that base mechanism in play here again ]. There is always a way to FACE what is before us while moving to find a right balance. Life belongs to us all. As does sovereignty. As more of us begin to function from this idea our world as it is now will begin to change into one far more sustainable than at present.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

East Sun (25th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022), Orph (25th June 2022), Patient (26th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Does anyone really know the truth about non-humans here on Earth?

We have had experts talk about abductions and encounters with what could be off--planet entities, but were they 'off planet' entities?
    Maybe yes and maybe, no, under Earth, very possibly under Antarctica. Even our Gvt. does not seem to know.

If anyone, human being, does know they are not at liberty to say anything. That is sad, that we are clueless of what is going on, on this Earth below the surface and above the surface.

It must be that "THEY" are not in our best interest, our ENEMY. If so, we need to find out as soon as possible. Especially if they are aligned with the globalists. That would not surprise me at all.

IMO, religion is not the answer. We need to think for ourselves and do what we need to, to survive. If we wait until we are diminished to the G. Guidestones stated level of population, we are gone--any that survive will be slaves.

Are there any people, groups, armies or other that is doing anything?
    This answers your inquiry better than I can East Sun. Taken from www.getwisdom.com:

The intention of the extraterrestrials is to eliminate humanity. The exception is being made to provide a way for a representative sample involved with the abduction program conducted by the alien Greys, to sequester them and confine them, so that the research can continue. This is a reward for the Greys, being steadfast worker bees down through thousands of years of the project to rule the Earth and subjugate humanity. And so, in exchange for their service, some humans will be allowed to survive and will be in a special colony that will be heavily restricted, under constant watch, with few freedoms, and nothing resembling prior human civilization. This is not a world you wish to inhabit. That is the only choice that you will have if you wish to continue life as physical human. And so, if this happens the picture will be quite bleak indeed. You will not perish, in a true and complete sense, because your souls will live on. The penalty is that to contribute to this project, and reach a success, will require starting over from the beginning. And so, this could mean another period of one hundred to one hundred and fifty thousand years, from its initiation, to reach a point of maturity, and gaining the wisdom needed to ascend to a new reality. It would mean much of the prior investment would have to be redone, reinvested. This is a very high price to pay indeed, when you are so close to a tipping point and being successful, and having had so much hard-won experience and knowledge in dealing with negativity, and overcoming and healing so many things, and a rich and full understanding of what it means to love and be loved, and the consequences of love’s absence. This is a very, very unhappy potential. So you will not be destroyed, you will simply be denied your future you have come to earn and deserve in all other respects. A final push to overcome the suppression and stay true to divine unity, that is all that is needed—a reunification, so humans can speak as one and act as one, as a divine instrument. That will be the proof of your readiness to spread through the universe as a representative of the divine. With the rich heritage and seasoning, you will be able to handle anything that may come your way.

This is the choice at hand, and this is why it matters. It is the loss of this investment. This is why you come down and subject yourselves again and again, to the risks of enslavement, of being treated unfairly, of being manipulated, of seeing loved ones thwarted and held back from their dreams—suffering of all sorts. It is to advance the cause of the light, and the human expansion into new realms and new possibilities. That can unwind with a major setback if this is allowed to take place. This is why we are bending the rules, somewhat, to help foster this awareness and understanding, because this is an overreaching by the interlopers, to be in your realm and be subjecting you to these extremes of manipulation. But they have latitude through their free will as well, and that is what makes this a contest . It is not that the divine realm cannot rescue you. It is that you must rescue yourselves, to graduate from this training exercise. It is a tough challenge and a daunting task on its face, but keep in mind the solution is simple and within your reach. It is there for the asking, it is there by the doing, and is not beyond your ability. It is only a matter of your seeing the need, and taking the action, to partner with us through direct requesting.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 26th June 2022 at 03:13.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

East Sun (26th June 2022), onevoice (26th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow.

Yes. I agree. This is what happens when you confuse reality for the drama.

This is how you go right into all that. You tell this story again and again until you manifest it.

When will people learn. I really don't know that they will.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

East Sun (26th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), onevoice (26th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Tyy1907

Thank you for your post.
    You, of course are familiar with Get wisdom.com and I am not.

From what I read of it, it is not for me. We all learn by choosing
    what seems best and putting the rest on a back burner maybe never
    to be considered again.
    There are sure to be hidden facts we may learn about in time to come.

But right now there are very real problems that we on Avalon know
    about that need to be addressed. We are kept in the dark more
    than we realize even with our striving to learn more about our
    situation. We are progressing while going one step forward and
    one step back.

Depopulation of Earth's humans is a high priority we need to make
    people aware of imo.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Harmony (27th June 2022), mojo (26th June 2022), Tyy1907 (26th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

The healing need is so great right now. I only saw this once I began a healing process for myself and my long list of traumas etc. I'm not there yet but I've moved upward, finally. What if healing could be brought in for the ones seeking our destruction? The tools are out there. Take care you guys.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

East Sun (26th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tyy,

What if it is not so much about what any others happen to be doing, but the choices we ourselves are making?

The focus truly is better placed here.

Casey

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Delight (26th June 2022), East Sun (26th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Tyy,

What if it is not so much about what any others happen to be doing, but the choices we ourselves are making?

The focus truly is better placed here.

Casey
    I may be mistaken but so far I am convinced that this whole experience is orchestrated for each of us to become sovereign self responsible beings. IT is an immersion to become capable of loving ourselves and all (by extension of our being ONE). I have always been really taken by the FACT that in any situation there are literally as many versions of an event as the people involved.

ALSO, the FACT is that whatever people think most about and focus upon does become what is experienced.

There is SO MUCH to learn concerning how to navigate a reality that is all about responding to OUR input.

One new factor IMO in the last couple of generations is the mass ability to make people all think alike. This means that a scenario can be pumped up and then we will all agree to place our attention THERE and make this scene happen. "Reality" can be mass manufactured. The one I see in the collective looks suicidal.

I am not sure humanity will survive the onslaught of evil we are agreeing to imagine.

Despite all the bad news, I expect Sovereign beings will make it out of this realm "alive". I have NO idea if what I believe is true IS TRUE. The best I can do is follow my own advice and FOCUS on what I want to be for all beings including me. Actually that is to realize being Free and Happy... I can be free and happy JUST KNOWING "I AM a sovereign being" learning and NEVER COMING BACK.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Casey Claar (28th June 2022), East Sun (26th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), Orph (27th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Despite all the bad news, I expect Sovereign beings will make it out of this realm "alive".
    Zach Bush is a beautiful person and talks about Sovereignty so lovingly.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Casey Claar (28th June 2022), Harmony (28th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (28th June 2022), Tyy1907 (28th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3