+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Entertainment Industry

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,939 times in 1,709 posts

Default Re: The Entertainment Industry

After watching this Josh Reid & Kerry Cassidy interview I decided to post this about Logan's Run. It appears to be another tell of the future like The Simpsons effect. In the book Logan's Run the object in the hand is called a palm flower. This aligns with what Elena Danaan wrote in her book A Gift From The Stars: Extraterrestrial Contacts and Guide of Alien Races, "Your future was imbued in your past, as a message to the present."

imdb: trivia
    Quote In the original novel, the colors of the Life Clock change every seven years: yellow (birth-6), blue (7-13), red (14-20), red and black on Lastday, and black at 21. According to the audio commentary, the movie changed it to 30 because it wasn't realistic to have a cast with all of the characters under 21.

The idea of a society that deals with overpopulation by mandatory euthanasia influenced many other science fiction projects over the decades. For The Twilight Zone (1959), Rod Serling wrote a rejected episode called "The Happy Place", describing a society in which people were executed when they turned sixty. Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Star Trek: The Next Generation: Half a Life (1991) is about a society that required people to reach "resolution" (mandatory suicide) at age sixty; anyone who doesn't comply is considered a coward. And in What Happened to Monday (2017), an overcrowded society only allows one child per family, forcing any subsequent sibling to go into cryosleep; however, it turns out that the children are simply disposed of.
    Last edited by Inversion; 15th October 2022 at 14:47.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st October 2022), Pam (2nd November 2022), Spiral (10th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

The movie 12 Monkeys has been gnawing at me since it was released in 1995. It's filled with tells of a bleak future. Frank Gorshin played Dr. Fletcher and the Riddler in the 1966 Batman TV/42 series. That could imply the movie itself was designed as a riddle.

The Ringer

imdb

At 3:00 Bruce & Brad are having a conversation and IMO it's depicting a data loop or retrocausality. They had to cause the event to ensure their timeline and survival.
    Last edited by Inversion; 30th March 2023 at 20:48.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Pam (2nd November 2022), Vicus (7th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,009 times in 1,732 posts

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st October 2022), Inversion (25th October 2022), Ivanhoe (25th October 2022), Matthew (9th November 2022), Pam (29th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I saw The Road sometime after it was released on video, and it was disturbing and realistic. It's based on a book with the same name. There are some interesting things in the imdb trivia. The Book of Eli is a post-apocalyptic movie.

trivia
    Quote The ocean scene was Lake Erie.

Viggo Mortensen and Kodi Smit-McPhee reported bonding by eating crickets to help them get into character.

Nobody in the film is credited with a specific name. The only character who does refer to himself by name is Old Man, who calls himself Ely.

The film takes place in 2024, not in 2019.

The cause of the global catastrophe is never specified. While the book and the film strongly hint at two explanations (a worldwide nuclear war or a massive strike on the Earth by spaceborne objects), the filmmakers did not want to make the film about the characters' blame, or lack thereof, for the situation and kept the focus on how Man and Boy would try to survive in the post-apocalyptic settings.

The name of Old Man is given as Ely. This is also the name of the town in which Guy Pearce (Veteran) was born, in Cambridgeshire, England, although the pronunciation is different.
    imdb
    Last edited by Inversion; 29th October 2022 at 22:26.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st October 2022), Ivanhoe (30th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th October 2022), Pam (29th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I recently found out there's a nebula called the Running Man in the Orion constellation on the sword/penis. Does it have a connection to this movie? It looks like another presentation depicting a probable future. The 1987 film is portraited in the year 2017. Are they five years behind schedule? It came from a 1982 Stephen King book with the same name.

imdb
    Quote Prologue: "By 2017 the world economy has collapsed. Food, natural resources and oil are in short supply. A police state, divided into paramilitary zones, rules with an iron hand. Television is controlled by the state and a sadistic game show called 'The Running Man' has become the most popular program in history. All art, music and communications are censored. No dissent is tolerated and yet a small resistance movement has managed to survive underground. When high-tech gladiators are not enough to suppress the people's yearning for freedom...more direct methods become necessary."

The film is set (at the earliest) in 2017, a totalitarian era in which Castrol GTX and Coors Extra Gold have nonetheless survived.
    (1:55)

Total Recall anomaly
    Last edited by Inversion; 15th April 2023 at 05:55.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), Pam (2nd November 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

It is becoming so much more clear to me how stories, in our case many of the stories told are stories in the form of movies are the universe, the simulation or whatever you want to look at it as clues, as possibilities. They are also used so that we imagine the story line into reality. Most of don't know the power of our own imagination and intent.

Inversion, I felt the same way when I watched the the film, The Road. It is beautifully told and acted but it gave me a very uneasy feeling. As though it could so easily become a reality.

I haven't watched the Running Man but as weather is getting tougher to be outside with lots and lots of rain I donate a bit more time for a film or two.I will add this one to my list. I notice it is a Stephen King story as well. I am beginning to look at him as more than just a horror story writer to a sort of prophetic writer, similar in some ways as PK Dick was of which he may or may not be aware.

I watched the Movie Doctor Sleep which is a story of the boy that lived through The Shining(Stephen King again) which I only watched once and didn't remember much about it, except for the stunning imagery. But the movies Dr Sleep was very interesting in that it deals with a small group of people that live and stay young for a very long time by stealing a special quality that humans have, some more than others and most losing whatever they have. It's that energy that was what these people (cult) wanted to steal.They lament that due to technology, and even mention netflix are having the effect of removing the shining energy from most people.It becomes a rare commodity and the really good stuff is very hard to get and in low supply

It is the story of the boy in the The Shining now and adult who had become an addict and a drunk in an attempt to block his trauma, he quits drugging himself and just wishes to live a low profile life until he begins dealing with a young girl that has the shining in full force. They depict her as being treated poorly by her peers in school, as different. I won't go into the whole story line here

The story deals with this group lamenting that their were so very few that had "the shining" any longer so they are desperate to suck the energy out of her.

It makes me wonder, so many children go missing, some are just domestic disputes, some is trafficking but I see some of these popular people in our culture. Some actresses. I know they can do marvelous things with plastic surgery and photographing can make amazing modification to the appearance of people on the screen. But some literally look like they haven't aged. The may be in their 50's and look like they are 30. In the film you see them stealing the vibrant energy of certain children.

It makes me wonder what happens to all of those kids that there is no other plausible excuse for why they went missing. We know they can use the blood of a young person. Is this story a clue to what is happening.

I feel a sort of hardness to many people that used to be warm and friendly. Carlos Castenada addresses it in his books. How the mind parasites want that unique quality that was only given to humans, it is their birthright. Howver, you do not get to keep it unconditionally. We are born with it and then it usually diminishes, is it stolen? Anyway this movie pretty directly talks about that. Is our culture being sucked dry of the little shining we had left?

It's also interesting. I don't think many people will give the same considerations I did to this story. To most it will just be another Stephen King horror/fiction story that they like or didn't like. I notice sometimes when the universe want to give you information it will, through all sort of ways.

I had no intention of watching this, I was never attracted to The Shining
    It was Halloween and I thought it would be fun to watch a creepy movie..

Interesting thread

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5606664/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Icare (28th December 2022), Inversion (2nd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), Matthew (9th November 2022), Mercedes (13th December 2022), Vicus (2nd November 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

The 1981 movie Excalibur has a lot of symbolism. It was produced by Orion Pictures and considering the movie is named after the sword it could be in reference to sword in the Orion Constellation. At a point in the movie Merlin is encased in a stasis chamber which may point to the ones the Draco, Reptilians & Grays use to hold people during a twenty & back aka Career Return Program. John Boorman wanted to do Lord of the Rings. Are ancient sagas portrayed in modern times for some reason? Is it a test or rite of passage? Was J.R.R. Tolkien chipped by the Grays, and sent the material depicting actual events in prehistory? Do actors who play characters in outer space suggest they did a 20 & back? Was Patrick Stewart the captain of a SSP or Dark Fleet ship? Was there a reason Helen Mirren was in 2010: The Year we made Contact which was the sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey? Gabriel's character name was Uther Pendragon and is defined as a title given to an ancient British or Welsh prince holding or claiming supreme power.

The Ascension Mysteries
    Quote P270-271. A writer for Star Trek: The Next Generation has a brain implant that Gray type aliens put there to seed stories through his dreams
    The Music of Time
    Quote P104. The Star Wars movies were based on George Lucas' writings called Journal of the Wills. They came from Dreams he’s had his whole life. Preston believed he is part of a group that came from the old universe.
    Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity
    Quote P204. The scientology organization has/had a ship called Excalibur.
    The Montauk Book of the Dead
    Quote First page. At age 27 L. Ron Hubbard died and when he came back he could remote view which he called exterior/exteriorization. He wrote a book called Excalibur which is under lock and key to this day.

P228. The Excalibur ship was taken out of service because of inflationary fuel costs and all the crew were reassigned.
    Lone Wolf
    Quote P330. There’s a Solar Warden ship called the Excalibur.
    trivia
    Quote Sir John Boorman had planned a movie adaptation of the Merlin legend as early as 1969. United Artists rejected his concept, offering him The Lord of the Rings instead. When that fell through, he went back to this movie. Some of the UA brass who had turned this project down had eventually moved on to found Orion Pictures, which is where, finally, the movie was realized.

The Charm of Making spoken by Merlin and Morgana is an attempt at Old Irish that translates as "Serpent's breath, charm of death and life, thy omen of making."

Nicholas Clay, Nicol Williamson, Corin Redgrave, Robert Addie, and Niall O'Brien all died from cancer. Charley Boorman was diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2010, and survived.

Eighteen years after this movie's release, Liam Neeson starred as Jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999). George Lucas, the writer, director, and creator of the Star Wars film franchise, had cited the legend of King Arthur as one of his influences behind Star Wars.

The graphic scene in which Arthur is impaled with Mordred's spear, and then pulls himself towards Mordred, was mirrored in Star Trek: Nemesis (2002), when Shinzon, who is impaled with a pole, pulls himself toward Captain Picard. Sir Patrick Stewart played Leondegrance in this film and Star Trek's Picard.
    Liam Neeson
    Helen Mirren
    Patrick Stewart
    Gabriel Byrne
    Nicol Williamson

This video is roughly equivalent to the imdb trivia. Tintagel & Avalon were mentioned.

05/30/19 (31:32)

Last edited by Inversion; 27th November 2022 at 04:59.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (9th November 2022), Pam (3rd December 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,009 times in 1,732 posts

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Inversion (9th November 2022), Pam (3rd December 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

This breakdown of Back to the Future movie trilogy is like Nostradamus' quatrains in that it only makes sense after the fact. At 1:11 into the video it shows two red foxes & a turquoise (666 THz) VW van. If you view the sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet as a one, then 111 equals 666. Fox is 666 with a cipher, VW is 666 with Hebrew letters and red has a wavelength of 666 nm. I watched a YT video years ago from a Pleiadian perspective. It said 666 represent anti-creation and 216 is God's creation hologram. The interior of Solomon's Temple was based on 216. The word Fox with standard gematria is 666 and 216 in reverse Sumerian. Fox contains both creation & anti-creation. If you multiply 6x6x6 it equals 216. The shopping center was called Twin Pines Mall which is believed to be in reference to 9/11 and the Twin Towers. During their construction they were nicknamed for Nelson & David Rockeffeller. After 9/11 they altered the movie, and it became Lone Pines Mall. It's not a coincidence that the star's name is Michael J. Fox (actual middle name is Andrew). Fox Mulder from the X-Files was on the Fox network channel 11 (twin towers).

Project Surrogate MILABs and the Draco ET Agenda
    Quote James Rink told me that Tucker Carlson from Fox News is a MIlAB victim from Project Surrogate and they put him in an influential position.
    Manhattan Orion Star Map

09/14/14 (11:42)

VW contains three V's.

To use Gematrinator click Ciphers-Select All-Update, then type fox in the box. Below it shows 149 under Primes. Holy of Holies has a Simple gematria value of 149.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fox 666 216.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	49914

wiki

The Law of One
    All references to tarot in the Law of One.
    Quote P2. They used tuned-trance telepathy to communicate with an alien race called Ra. He landed on Earth 11,000 years ago to help with our mental evolution and failed. He left and has been monitoring us from elsewhere. Ra is a sixth density social memory complex and is millions of years ahead of us in evolution.

S6/P94. The Ra group visited Earth 18,000 and 11,000 years ago. There are 53 civilizations and 500 worlds that comprise the Confederation.

P5-7. There are images and the names of the 22 tarot cards or Arcanum Number I-XXII. The cards are Ra’s viewpoint that was shared with the Egyptians.

S88/P116. The concept of the tarot originated on Venus by third density beings.

S91/P149. The checkered portion on the tarot represents polarity.

S92/P155. The Egyptian tarot deck is the most undistorted version offered by Ra.

S93/P171. Crux ansata/ankh was mentioned on the tarot.
    Last edited by Inversion; 20th November 2022 at 20:26.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Pam (3rd December 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

The movie Beetlejuice was released in 1988 and contains references to the Orion constellation. Betelgeuse is a red supergiant on the right shoulder and is the second brightest star in the Orion constellation next to Rigel. Tim approached Arnold Schwarzenegger for the role of Betelgeuse, and he turned it down. At the time he was filming The Running Man which is on Orion's sword/phallus (see post#25). The production company was the Geffen Company and its emblem is a G in a sphere. The Sumerian & Satanic gematria value for G is 42. One of the filming locations was in East Corinth, Vermont. The movie is even marked on Google maps. At the lower right you can see Devil's Den Trailhead. Not to be confused with Devil's Den State Park in Arkansas where Terry Lovelace proclaims to have been abducted by the Grays. David Paulides said there's an abnormal number of abductions in or near places called devil. I heard Richard C. Hoagland pronounce Betelgeuse as Betelgeez on Coast-to-Coast AM. The source of the sword/phallus claim is from the Manhattan Orion Star Map I. It's contained within the pdf text in the first image just below the header. "The 3 buildings to the west of this Great Pyramid pattern correlates to the phallus or ‘sword of Orion’."

In the 7th paragraph
    Quote Paulides’s book, Missing 411: The Devil's in the Details, deals with disappearances in areas containing “Devil” or “Demon” or “Satan” or other such appellations.
    The Dulce Base, and Cherry Hinkle's testimony
    Quote P149. The race of aliens in Dulce are called Draculians which is another name for Satan or Devil.
    Tim Burton filmography

trailer

imdb trivia
    Quote The studio originally wanted to call the film "House Ghosts." As a joke, Tim Burton suggested the name "Scared Sheetless" and was horrified when the studio actually considered using it.

Michael Keaton ad-libbed 90% of his lines.

"Beetlejuice" was the first DVD sent out by Netflix in 1998.

Michael Keaton, playing the title character, only appears in 14.5 minutes of the film.

The snake scene had been filmed before Michael Keaton was cast as Betelgeuse, and the animatronic snake used bore no resemblance to him. After Keaton had been cast, some additional film was shot for the scene using a stop-motion snake that looked more like Betelgeuse. This was suggested by the studio to make sure the audience knows that the snake is actually Betelgeuse, and not some random monster from the afterlife.

The title character is named for a bright red star in the constellation of Orion, Betelgeuse.

Tim Burton originally wanted Sammy Davis, Jr., a favorite star of his since childhood, to play the role of Betelgeuse, but studio executives didn't like that idea at all.

The idea for the movie came after Poltergeist was a hit movie, but the idea of bad ghosts was flipped. The people who moved into the house would be the awful ones.

The skeleton head on top of Betelgeuse's Merry-Go-Round looks remarkably like Jack Skellington, a skeleton figure which Tim Burton had been drawing since 1982, and would ultimately be used as the main character of The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993), which Burton co-wrote and produced.

Producer Jon Peters thought of casting controversial comedian Sam Kinison as Beetlegeuse, but Kinison's agent never told him about it.

At one point, Tim Burton considered Arnold Schwarzenegger for the role of Betelgeuse. However, The Geffen Company felt that due to Schwarzenegger's reputation at the time as an action star, people wouldn't take it seriously. But Burton approached Schwarzenegger anyway. He turned it down, as he was busy shooting The Running Man (1987).
    Last edited by Inversion; 25th November 2022 at 02:16.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th November 2022), Pam (3rd December 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I find it interesting that Thanos in 2019 movie Avengers: Endgame and Klaus Schwab have the same mindset. Kent Dunn said they want to reduce the diesel fuel consumption in the US by half which means only half as many goods & foods. Klaus is a trained engineer & economist and Elon Musk insists on dressing as an engineer. The movie was released on 04/26/19 and 205 days later the first CV19 victim was inflicted in China. I feel there's a possible correlation to a map made by Linda Moulton Howe.

thewrap
    Quote Thanos' goal is to eliminate half the life in the universe using the stones' incredible power, but he doesn't do that for no reason. Thanos believes that the only way to save the universe is to thin out the life in it, to eliminate conflict for resources that would otherwise lead to death and suffering.
    imdb trivia which is lengthy, and I didn't go through all of it.
    Quote For the title card of the movie, only half the orchestra is playing.

Both Avengers: Endgame and X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) events takes place in the same year 2023.

Drastic as it may seem to have Earth populated by "just" half of what it is now (2020's), fact remains that one only has to go as far as to the 90's(!!) to find Earth's population in exactly that state, i.e. half of what it is now. To put this in a more direct context of the movies, this fact exposes just how fundamentally short-sighted Thanos's initial plan was, since he obviously overlooked the element of procreation completely. And, on a more poignant note, it also means that the last time Captain Marvel was on Earth, the population of humans was (more or less) the same as it is upon her return.
    Last edited by Inversion; 29th November 2022 at 03:46.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th November 2022), Mercedes (13th December 2022), Pam (28th December 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Since there's a Military Industrial Complex Extraterrestrial (MICE) then it would stand to reason that there's also a Entertianment Industry Extraterrestrial (EIEIO). The references to stars and at least one constellation and the fact that Gary Coleman's name anagram to Am Gray Clone (post#1) points to that theory. The 1987 movie Predator was originally going to be called Hunter or Alien Hunter in reference to the creature and his activity/profession or to denote Orion, The Hunter. The 7'2 Kevin Peter Hall played the Predator and had to wear the 200 lb. suit and he died at age 35. Jean-Claude Van Damme dropped out of that role. Sven-Ole Thorsen is affiliated with fifteen of Arnold's movies. Arnold became the governor of California, Jesse Ventura became governor of Minnesota & Sonny Landham ran for governor of Kentucky. The movie was filmed in Mexico. Arnold and Jesse were in The Running Man (post#25) together.

Joel Lakey told James Rink that there's actually a planet depicted in the 2010 movie Predators. They would drop off kids and the only ones that survived were the ones that made it to the gate/portal. Obviously, it's a way to weed-out the weak. movie clip 1 & 2

imdb trivia
    Quote Most of film was shot under the original title "Hunter" (as can be seen on clapperboards in the outtakes on the Special Edition DVD). It was only later when the creature design was changed that the movie became "Predator". 'Predator' also became the default name for the creature's species used by fans, despite never being mentioned on-screen until Predator 2 (1990). In several extended universe comic book series, the creatures are referred to as the 'Yautja', which has since become a widely accepted semi-official name.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jesse Ventura, Richard Chaves and Sonny Landham in real life have served in the military; Schwarzenegger served in the Austrian Army, Ventura in the United States Navy and Chaves and Landham served in the United States Army, the former being a Vietnam veteran. Schwarzenegger, Ventura and Landham would later become politicians, the first two making successful bids for governor of California and Minnesota while Landham ran for governor of Kentucky.
    In the 2008 The Happening there was a cafe depicted called G Lodge Cafe. The founder's name is Dennis Dreibelbis and here's the 35 probable anagrams for his name.
    Last edited by Inversion; 28th December 2022 at 18:41.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Mercedes (13th December 2022), Pam (3rd December 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Yesterday I went through the trivia for the 2013 movie Oblivion. The only thing I can think of that could produce that much volcanic ash is Yellowstone. One of the songs used in the movie was Pink Floyd's The Wall. Kent Dunn said the ice walls are melting and there might be a connection. The coordinates in the trivia shows street names and a company called AMA Laboratories slightly to the northeast. Those are the first letters of the belt stars of Orion: Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka. The connections to that constellation remind me of six degrees of separation.

AMA acronyms: link
    AAM acronyms: link

imdb trivia
    Quote The scene of Jack Harper on a precipice watering a small plant was filmed on Earl's Peak in Iceland, 2,000 feet high. The crew had to use helicopters to get people and equipment to the filming location.

At Jack's house by the lake, he flips through a vinyl record collection and displays the following albums in order: "Next in Line" by Conway Twitty (1968), "Rio" by Duran Duran (1982), "Some Enchanted Evening" by Blue Öyster Cult (1978), "Exile on Main Street" by The Rolling Stones (1972), "The Wall" by Pink Floyd (1979), and "Asia" by Asia (1982).

The coordinates given in the movie (41.146576, -73.975739) take you to a cul-de-sac on 17 Mein Dr, New City, New York.
    Last edited by Inversion; 7th December 2022 at 02:48.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Pam (29th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I was scrolling through movies about time travel on imdb and came across Idiocracy. It's a comedy about how our IQ diminishes in the future. The presidential RV has the same tail number as Air Force One 28000. If converted to seconds it's 7 h, 46 m 40 s or rounded up to 747/AFO. If you convert that number to military time, it's 19:47 which is the hyperdimensional location north and south of the equator a 19.47 degrees. On the side of the plane is The United States which anagrams to Anu Detests It and American breaks down to No Mercy For the Sheep in Latin. On the cover of The Emerald Tablets of Thoth: The Atlantean it shows the Mer-Ka-Ba. Was the hyperdimensional shape generated after the core was placed inside through the North Pole hole? On 42nd Street in Manhattan there's Pershing Square which anagrams to Squaring Sphere. On the map of the Wall Street Temples of Mammon in the upper left corner is Jane's Carousel. Is the top of that a representation of the previous anagram? Another interesting thing is standard office paper is 8.5x11 or 19.5. In Logan Piette's decodes he often notes the GPS coordinates of people's birthplace as a way of showing their preordained fate. Drunvalo Melchizedek claims the sphere is the sixth platonic solid. Are we Vitruvian Man in spherical theater?

link

Thoth claims to be of pure Orion/Rigelian descent.
    Last edited by Inversion; 11th December 2022 at 23:18.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (19th December 2022), Pam (28th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Amusements (movies, TV, music, literature, etc) are all arms of the propaganda ministry. Those who serve it well, are handsomely paid.
    Ah, yes, paid... that is the KEY.
    _ _ If you weren't aware, there has been no time in the history of crime, that a money token system kept proportionality with the marketplace of goods and services. In short, the money supply was always been deliberately scarce and in HIGH demand.
    _ _ At no time have money tokens been created by the laborers and / or businesses that generate the goods and services bought with those tokens. In other words, all money token systems are SCAMS to cheat and rob workers and businesses.
    (It doesn't matter if the tokens are bitchcoins, paper currency, species coin - as long as "someone" else has the power to generate them and assign their value - they're a scam.)
    = = =
    In "primitive" moneyless cultures, you will not find usurers, gambling houses, money manipulators, purveyors of stolen merchandise, or human trafficking (prostitution). It would appear that to have "organized" crime, one needs a money token system.
    Ironically, such moneyless cultures have a dearth of "the Arts" - music, sculpture, literature (if not illiterate), and so on.

= = =

And without patrons and sponsors, few can afford the time and effort to become skilled artists. Thus the arts are not likely to achieve the pinnacles we take for granted.
    = = =
    In that dim future, where humanity may be spread out across the firmament, in autonomous, self sufficient orbital habitats and vivariums, their means of producing surplus goods and services, equitably traded and enjoyed, will not involve scarce money tokens. One may wonder if they'll be generating "new" art works, or simply "consuming" the "Classics" preserved from the "Golden Age" of the 19th - 20th - 21st centuries.
    In such cultures, would there be the time and resources to support raising great artists? And would there be any "fame and fortune" to lure candidates to struggle for such a vocation ?

Living a lifetime in a "Mothership" with such limitations poses many questions.
    I suspect that the universal bane of boredom will stimulate "something" - but what?

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

FYI : Inscribing a tetrahedron in a sphere was discussed in "The Monuments of Mars: A City on the Edge of Forever " by Richard Hoagland. Coincidentally, the axes of a tetrahedron correspond to the electron binding points of a carbon atom - the basis of all organic chemisty. And on an obscure note - if you apply spin, with identical angular velocity and direction, on all four axes of a tetrahedron, the forces cancel out. [important flag on] That's analogous to a "standing wave." You could add spin to ever higher velocities, but the tetrahedron does not move. What if that angular velocity represents heat? Matter could simply be "energy" aligned so as to not disintegrate into radiant elements. Or perhaps we need to re-think our 3 dimensional view to 4 dimensions that align with the tetrahedron. Instead of 3-space, we are dealing with 4-space. And the next level is 8-space, that requires octonion mathematics.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/the-o...sics-20180720/

You didn't hear it from me - but - if you look at some "classic" flying saucers, you see a bell shaped vessel with three hemispheres on the base.
    _ _ What if they housed toroids on gimbals, that represented 3 axes of a tetrahedron - the fourth embedded in the circumference of the "saucer" - the reference. And if those toroids were able to generate a 8-space spinning vortex, that "locked" into 4-space. Guess what might happen if you displaced the axis of one or more of those toroids? Nature abhors a vacuum - and - a distortion?

A distortion of 4-space that would impart a linear movement without the need of Newtonian reaction. Hmmmm. The vaunted reactionless space drive, perhaps?

[addendum: it has been noted that spinning bodies - stars and planets - exhibit strange things at 19.5 N or S latitude. If one considers that the axis of spin invariably adds "something" not matched in the three other axes, perhaps that difference is why energy is released - as storms (Jupiter's red spot), volcanoes, and other irregularities.]
    Last edited by ozmirage; 13th December 2022 at 13:29.

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I was searching for a size comparison of our sun and Betelgeuse. From there I ended up on a Betelgeuse thread and found a reference to The Tower of Set and the movie Conan the Barbarian. One of the filming locations was Almeria in Spain. That's an anagram for I Am Real. Logan Piette found I Am in the Periodic Table, Iodine (126.904) and Americium (243) which equals 369. It's basically saying I Am 369. The name Damien anagrams to I Am End. Kent Dunn said our sun is a plasma being. Does that apply to all stars?

osr.org
    Quote Fun Facts

1.6 Billion Suns would fit inside
    If Betelgeuse was the size of Wembley Stadium, the earth would be the size of a pearl, and our sun a Mango.
    The diameter is 600 million miles give or take a few miles since it is not a sphere
    It is 520 light years away from Earth
    If Betelgeuse was at the center of our solar system, it would extend beyond the orbit of Jupiter
    It is the 9th brightest star in the sky.
    Betelgeuse has a spectral type of B3V, a surface temperature of 3500° Kelvin and a luminosity 140,000 times the Sun
    A Red Star indicates it is cooler

Two American navy ships were named after the star, both of them World War II vessels, the USS Betelgeuse (AKA-11) launched in 1939 and USS Betelgeuse (AK-260) launched in 1944.

Due to its massive size, Betelgeuse has exhausted its natural supply of hydrogen. Over the past 15 years it has shrunk 15%. It is now creating nickel and iron in its core and these elements are heavier. Within a few hundred thousand years, the star will run out of fuel, and eventually collapse under its own weight. It will then explode into a Supernova and send material out through space. Since Earth is so many light years away, we will see the light from the explosion, but will not feel the effects.
    The video code has Anu & 42. It must be one of Anu's Epics.

Page #187
    Quote “This was when Anu decided that he should be God. Humans needed to have a lord or ruler over them so it was clear that they were inferior to an external ruler. This was a key part of their program of indoctrination. Working with Marduk and the Sirians, they created theenvironment of Eden and created the paradigm of Eve as the instigator of the fall of humanity. This was, you might say, Act 1 of Anu as God. It was staged to provide the Human 2.0s with a clear sense of an external authority, and that they were expelled from Paradise because they tried to be self-realized.
    “It was like rebuking humanity with the fist of an angry creator who wanted his creation to remain identified with their human uniform. Kind of like saying: “Do not think for amoment that you can be like me.”

Sarah: “And the WingMakers wrote that this actually happened kind of like the Bible said?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes.”

Sarah: “So the God of the Bible is this Anunnaki Lord, called Anu?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes.”
    Page #188
    Quote Dr. Neruda: “When I said the human uniform evolves, it does, but this evolution is on a track, a pre-programmed track. The intent was to have Anu return on a ‘cloud,’ the whole Second Coming was going to be the staged entrance for Anu. Humanity would evolve in such a way that his reentry into our consciousness would be understood to be a good thing. Humanity’s salvation. We would all be his children, and the glory of god would be upon the earth. That was the plan. From before the time of Jesus, that was the plan. Marduk programmed the entire—”
    Last edited by Inversion; 19th December 2022 at 15:38.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (19th December 2022), Pam (28th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

The movie A.I. Artificial Intelligence was released in 2001 and it's another movie where the Twin Towers appear. It was originally going to be titled just A.I. but a survey determined it was too similar to A1 Sause and they added Artificial Intelligence. A game was developed by Microsoft as a companion called The Beast which is the name of an AI. The moon is referenced in the movie which presumably contains an AI.

Skywalker Ranch

movie trivia
    Quote As a promotional tool, the creators developed an elaborate internet game of discovery and problem solving, through hidden messages and puzzles in internet sites, telephone answering messages, e-mail accounts, and clues in the movie's trailers. The game, set in the world of this movie, involved websites registered in several countries around the world, as well as telephone numbers from across the U.S., and a group of followers called "The Cloudmakers" followed the puzzle, sharing information.

The movie was originally to be titled "A.I.", but after a survey it was revealed that too many people thought it was A1. The title was changed to A.I. Artificial Intelligence to prevent people from thinking it was about steak sauce.

The World Trade Center is seen in the New York City scenes of this movie, set many years into the future after 2001. Less than three months after this movie's release, they were destroyed in the September 11 terrorist attacks. Though risking controversy and criticism, Steven Spielberg left the twin towers in the DVD release.

This movie takes place in 2142 and 4142.
    The moon is at 1:34.
    Last edited by Inversion; 1st January 2023 at 19:19.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

JackMcThorn (28th December 2022), mojo (28th December 2022), Pam (28th December 2022), Reinhard (Yesterday)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

The movie Jupiter Ascending appears to have components of disclosure imbued in it. There's YT video comparing it to Adrenochrome harvest. Another source claims the Draco are an accurate depiction of the real ones. From memory they extract fluid from 100 humans to create one small cylinder. The rejuvenation scene would be somewhere between 100,000 to a million people. It's similar to the story of an 800-million-year-old woman found in a coffin in a Russian coal mine. They drained the clear liquid and the body blackened then put it back in and she returned to her original form. Perhaps that fluid retains the holographic image of a person.

Quote A discovery in Russia is causing doubts to Charles Darwin's theory. Scientists claimed that a woman which was found in a marble in a small village in Russia was buried at least 800 million years ago, pushing evolution hoax claims.

The body was discovered in 1969 in the village of Rzhavchik Tisulskago in the Kemerovo. A documentary suggests the an intricately crafted marble coffin was discovered in a local coal mine, at least 70 meters below the ground by local miners.

Witness stories suggest that the miners brought the coffin above the ground and found the body of a beautiful woman, aged approximately 30 years old. It embalmed in unidentified pink and blue liquid. It has large blue eyes which was eerily open and is dressed in knee-length sheer white dress. The miners noted that the woman appears like she was only sleeping. However, the corpse blackened immediately when the liquid was removed..

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

avid (8th February 2023), Heart to heart (8th February 2023), Isserley (8th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I find it odd that there's a series on Peacock called Poker Face, a movie released in 2022 with the same name and a song by Lady Gaga with the indentical name. The lyrics suggest oral sex and the song is in the key of G minor.

Axl Rose was born William Bruce Rose Jr. and the name he adopted anagrams to oral sex. IMO these are depopulation components with his name in the 1980's to the other works in current times. They're pushing sexual acts that don't produce offspring. TPTB whether luciferian or reptilian want to reduce the population and use anagrams to project it, but now it's more direct. This is the same logic as the crafters/AI of the Torah code. Genesis anagrams to see sign & Beresh*t anagrams to see birth.

wiki
    Geffen Records used a logo with the letter G within a sphere. The letter G is 42 in Sumerian & Satanic gematria.
    Quote After moving to Los Angeles, he became so engrossed in his band AXL that his friends suggested he call himself Axl Rose. He legally changed his name to W. Axl Rose prior to signing his contract with Geffen Records in March 1986.
    Montauk: The Alien Connection
    According to this book Hebrew is a programming language. Elsinob is Stewart's son he sired 400 years ago in a past life.
    Quote P142. The Jews were created by the Dracos & Sirians. The Ohalu Council provided the Torah. Elsinob told Stewart he would learn to decipher the coded work. The Ohaluans are non-physical beings who remain in hyperspace. The Sirians are their physical descendants. Ancient Hebrew is the language of their council. It comes from the mind of God.
    10/27/22 (25:01)
    At 08:20 he said there could be billions of messages in the code.
    Last edited by Inversion; 9th February 2023 at 04:26.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast