+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Roe v Wade Chaos

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 times in 320 posts

Default Re: Roe v Wade Chaos

Why the vehement reactions? I’m really asking. I don’t understand. Many many of these protesting so energetically have no personal interaction with the issue. Principle? It seems too much blow back energy to be principal or philosophy or religion This is the energy when people cannot feed their children far too long, at the doors of the luxuriant rulers.
    I do not understand the intensity and the chaos by so many.
    Any ideas?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (28th June 2022), wondering (28th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 times in 1,403 posts

So the argument I hear is that legal precedent must be defended.
    Seriously?
    Legal precedent is what allowed the bulldozing of Indian graves at Standing Rock.
    Legal precedent is what allowed every president since Truman to illegally commit troops to battle by not requesting a declaration of war from congress.
    Now legal precedent threatens to allow elected officials to govern by proclamation and mandate (ie: monarchy) for any reason they can get enough people to believe.
    And people think that’s worth defending?
    Legal precedent is one of the most dangerous things on earth, because it allows people to pretend that illegal things are legal and get away with it.
    What will happen now is probably planned out by these elite con men! inner city populations of all the red states will now grow and blossom into gangs and democrat voters turning the red states banning abortion into blue zones and since 70% of all abortions since Roe v Wade was made law were blacks the majority of inner city births in red states will be blacks. Blue states will remain mostly unchanged but then again they are already where they need to be it is the red states that need to get an influx of dem votes and black children growin up in poverty are the ticket for them as well as Hispanics from the border (so they hope) and their cheat network to steal elections!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (28th June 2022), pabranno (28th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 times in 265 posts

Many babies conceived by vaccinated parents (at time of zygote) have lower IQ but exhibit extraordinary physical traits. Bringing these babies to term however has been proved to be extremely difficult. Hence the overturn.
    Last edited by s7e6e; 28th June 2022 at 01:39.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 times in 998 posts

Dr. John Campbell, today, giving a slideshow titled Fetal Developement.

He introduces it in context of the decision, mentions the question of when ‘life’ starts, and says he isn’t entering that debate.

I think abortion is wrong when the reasons are selfish. I agree with the choice if the mother’s life is at risk. As with most things, the valuation here is not simple, not binary.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

ClearWater (28th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th June 2022), pabranno (28th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,450 times in 21,113 posts

• Video Of Woman Screaming About Roe V Wade ‘Looks Like Exercise Trend’:

• The Left 'Went Insane' After Roe V Wade Overturn:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th June 2022 at 12:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pabranno (28th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Thanks

• Over 1 MILLION Democrats Quit And Join GOP, Democrats PANIC As Roe Ruling Escalates Civil War:

Over 1 MILLION Democrats Quit And Join GOP, Democrats PANIC As Roe Ruling Escalates Civil War. The executive Branch is outright defying the judicial as conflict in the streets escalates. But the good news is that Democrats are losing and the people of the united states have issues a repudiation of leftism and progressive politics. The country is in shambles, gas prices are skyrocketing, and people are fighting in the streets. Joe Biden has failed and the Republicans are poised to dominate in the midterms.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pabranno (28th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,467 times in 572 posts

Women really own this topic. I'm surprised there is more men posting than women here on this thread.

The thing is, men really bear some responsibility on this issue but it is rarely mentioned. I'll get to that in a minute.

There are over 1m abortions in amerika per year. This is about the same numbers per year since the 197os. It is not the most in the world, but it is indeed a lot. About 2o per 1,ooo women.

I often wondered if the liberal left realised how many new tax payers it was killing over the abortion issue. [5o million] No one ever mentions it.

Back to men's responsibility: [Remember my body, my choice]

What happens is; there are prophylactics that work for men that are 98% effective to prevent pregnancy if used properly. They are easy to acquire, low cost, AND sometimes even no-cost. 98% is pretty ideal if you are conscientious and practical in your experience.

I would note here that women prophylactics are a bit more complicated. I have heard of men telling women 'they better not get pregnant' as if there is some way for women to control the issue telepathically. Just nonsense.

So my body, my choice starts with a choice: 1. to sleep with someone. If the man is foolish and does not want to use tried and true prophylactics, then does the choice matter? Does the decision change to No [in the heat of the moment, even?]?

1,ooo,ooo of the time in amerika that decision, my body; my choice: the decision to change from engaging in the act or not 'does not change her mind'. [for whatever reason and there could be a lot of reasons]

Notwithstanding criminal behaviour that results in unwanted pregnancy which is an issue all it's own but it is part of the 1m per year.

So really, if you think at the beginning of the engagement where something is about to happen between a man and a woman, there should be some thinking that goes on in the minds of both participants. [Even if you are drinking, or have an altered state of mind for whatever reason.]

Thinking.

Thinking is not one of many amerikan's strong points to be honest.

Even though Mike mentioned every cell is screaming in young men to procreate at youthful ages; there should be some thinking going on.

Otherwise, it is men don't think, and women will yourself to never get pregnant.

This issue is really simple.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (29th June 2022), Bruno (28th June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), pabranno (28th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

• Two Ronald Reagan Abortion Clips Resurface! My Reaction:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pabranno (29th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Thanks

• The True Effect of the Dobbs Decision on Abortion Rights, with Gov. Kristi Noem:

Megyn Kelly is joined by South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, author of "Not My First Rodeo", to speak about the public response to the overturning of Roe vs. Wave, how the media has swayed the realities of women’s healthcare, how South Dakota has taken action so far, and more.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pabranno (30th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

• Voters Confront Dem. Politicians Over Roe v Wade Ruling:

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pabranno (9th July 2022), Satori (29th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

• Clarence Thomas vs. Wanda Sykes: Who's Smarter?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

• The Dumbest Takes On Roe v Wade Compilation:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Roe v Wade Chaos

• One Normal Girl Finally Found on TikTok?
    "My 22 year old daughter just "renounced" me as her father over this whole roe decision. She posted her pro-abortion thoughts on Facebook and I lovingly commented on one (a post saying men are to blame for abortions, not women). Shortly after she blocked me and then sent me a text message saying I'm no longer her father - that I'm not welcome at her future wedding and I wont be the one to walk her down the aisle, I will never see my future grandchildren, and that I'll never hear from her again and that she hopes her words burn in my heart forever for what "I" have done (simply for taking a pro-life stance). It truly is amazing how unhinged people are becoming and how quickly friends and family are turning on each other. We used to agree to simply disagree - now we can't walk our own daughters down the aisle or hold a new born grandchild due to extreme divisive hate and spitefulness".

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (29th June 2022), pabranno (30th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 times in 998 posts

Legal reasons for the no.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th June 2022), pabranno (30th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 times in 685 posts

The Sh for an Abortionist: The Classic Study of How American Women Coped with Unwanted Pregnancy before Roe v. Wade

his eye-opening look at the abortion process prior to the Supreme Court's landmark�Roe v. Wade�decision of 1973 is now more relevant than ever, with a new introduction by the author revisiting history that is still salient half a century laterIn the years before�Roe v. Wade, women seeking to end their unwanted pregnancies had limited options—many of them dangerous, even potentially fatal, and nearly all of them illegal. This groundbreaking work by sociologist Nancy Howell Lee, first published in 1969, takes an intimate look at the entire abortion process—from the initial decision to terminate a pregnancy through the procedure itself and the aftermath—providing an incomparable view of what is still one of the most controversial and divisive issues in America.�Based on interviews with one hundred fourteen women who had illegal abortions, Howell Lee's book reveals how the abortions were procured and paid for, and looks at the lasting effects the experience had...

https://ca1lib.vip/book/3326020/aceadf

30. The Following User Says Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

onawah (9th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2