+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: The Law of One

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,244 times in 2,174 posts

Default Re: The Law of One

Agree with Anchor above, that's a great summary, thanks Inversion!

Reading through it this jumped out at me
    Quote S10/P113-114. There’s a four part exercise to accelerate towards The Law of One.
    I hadn't seen this before, here are the 4 exercises...

Quote Questioner: For the general development of the reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One.
    This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex.
    The moment contains love.

That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density.

The exercise is
    to consciously see that love in awareness and understanding distortions.
    The first attempt is the cornerstone.

Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity.

The second seeking
    of love within the moment begins the addition.

The third seeking
    empowers the second,

the fourth
    powering or doubling the third.

As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity.

However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two.
    The universe is one being.

When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator.
    This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three.
    Gaze within a mirror.
    See the Creator.

Exercise Four.
    Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity.
    See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises
    is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer.

With this attitude,
    these exercises can be processed.

Without it,
    the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.
    http://www.lawofonesociety.com/index...the-law-of-one

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Anchor (18th October 2020), Forest Denizen (17th October 2020), Inversion (16th October 2020), PurpleLama (16th October 2020), silvanelf (17th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2020), Wind (17th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

I think this is one of the most interesting things in the material. I wonder if that logic would extend to the four fundamental forces.

Quote Ordered from strongest to weakest, the forces are 1) the strong nuclear force, 2) the electromagnetic force, 3) the weak nuclear force, and 4) gravity.
    Law of One
    Quote 78.29 Questioner: I understand your limitations in answering that. Thank you.
    Could you tell me how, in first density, wind and fire teach earth and water?

Ra: I am Ra. You may see the air and fire of that which is chaos as literally illuminating and forming the formless, for earth and water were, in the timeless state, unformed. As the active principles of fire and air blow and burn incandescently about that which nurtures that which is to come, the water learns to become sea, lake, and river offering the opportunity for viable life. The earth learns to be shaped, thus offering the opportunity for viable life.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Forest Denizen (29th April 2021), Wind (30th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

According to Ra the simplest manifested being is a light or photon. That would mean beings/consciousness illuminates our reality. The practice of sungazing would be ingesting consciousness.
    sungazing
    lawofone.info
    Quote 41.9 Questioner: Then what is the simplest being that is manifested? I am supposing it might be a single cell or something like that. And how does it function with respect to energy centers?

Ra: I am Ra. The simplest manifest being is light or what you have called the photon. In relationship to energy centers it may be seen to be the center or foundation of all articulated energy fields.
    Would stars emit light/love?
    lawofone
    Quote 15.22 Questioner: You also said that you offered the Law of One, which is the balancing of love/light and light/love. Is there any difference between love/light and light/love?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question of this time/space. There is the same difference between love/light and light/love as there is between teach/learning and learn/teaching. Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love.
    Last edited by Inversion; 20th January 2023 at 06:07.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (5th September 2021), Forest Denizen (8th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), onevoice (5th September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), PurpleLama (5th September 2021), Wind (5th September 2021), wondering (4th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Yes, Inversion.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://youtu.be/xiPGvsyGV9U

8. Link to Post #85
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

"Demons do not love men, therefore men must love each other."

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    S64/P98. There is no other material except light. S78/P26. The first distortion is free will, the second is love & third is light."
    Quote According to Preston Nichols everything we see in the world is magnetized light which is a distortion of pure light.
    Quote According to Drunvalo Melchizedek two angels appeared to him and said "It's all just light."
    If the above quotes are true, then the word light would have been imbued into the periodic table by a group or intelligence. It didn't work for English and I translated light into all available language with Google translate. In Tajik it's hyp or Hydrogen (1), Yttrium (39) & Phosphorus (15). periodic table
    Last edited by Inversion; 15th February 2022 at 23:09.

10. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,971 times in 727 posts

Devoured the material start to finish. Linked in with the whole group. Joined their boards. Enjoy Jim's daily blog entry, listen to Gary and Austin answer questions put to them in L/L groups. Beautiful people. So many keys/codes. I can't imagine a life not having intersected with them. I enjoyed reading through this thread. --Casey.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Anchor (2nd May 2022), Blastolabs (20th January 2023), Harmony (4th May 2022), Inversion (2nd May 2022), Wind (2nd May 2022)

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

I looked at a timeline on the Law of One website. At the very bottom it has transition from 3rd to 4th density at 1981 until ~2081–2681 AD. At 60,000 years ago Fourth-density Orion entity constructs Easter Island heads and Lines at Nazca. In David Wynn Miller's 9.5 hour video he said a thirty foot tall alien race known as the Moise constructed the heads on Easter Island 50,000 years ago. They left a 300 mile long ship on Greenland. They found it because it emits a dampening field disrupting aircraft. They used an tractor with an air powered engine to map it.

Timeline

David Wynn Miller
    Last edited by Inversion; 2nd May 2022 at 03:17.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

cascadian (2nd May 2022), Harmony (4th May 2022), leavesoftrees (2nd May 2022), onevoice (2nd May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5