+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: The Law of One

1. Link to Post #1
    TimelessDimensions

Question The Law of One

I'm wondering how many of you have read the Law of One from start to finish?

( Here's a link for those who haven't heard of the Law of One - http://www.lawofone.info )

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

moais (12th February 2011), write4change (26th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Law of One

*Raises Hand*

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

noxon medem (23rd January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Yes, I've read it. What is your point?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It was for me hard to comprehend the first time i read it, but after a few years and many viewpoints i get a sort of grip on the information that is presented. David Wilcock's study guide was very helpfull.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...ne-study-guide

Greetings.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yes I have read it. Couldnt stop once I started it. Changed the way I look at the world.
    To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower.
    Hold invinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in a hour.

When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucid Jia For This Post:

silvanelf (29th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

It is obvious that these were the texts where Wilcock learned about 'wanderers' and led to his outrageous statement that he is a saviour of the earth. Its one thing to form an ego-constructed opinion of oneself, its another to expect the rest of the world to believe that opinion with no verifiable evidence. The problem with channelled material is that
    it can't be verified. Good read though and definitely food for thought.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I agree Icecold; one must be careful about channeling. Even if they are real, they may not be coming from a helpful source. The one thing I really enjoyed about LOO is that they provided information only to questions that were asked. They never asked you to believe the information RA was giving and repeatedly asked that those who read the material should feel it out and see if it resonates. They never said the information is absolute and should be regarded as the truth. In referring to they I mean RA ( the group soul complex ). In my opinion, it is a tool to help open our eyes to a new world and to help us remember the truth for ourselves. I find when I am lost or need an answer to burning questions, the most reliable place I can find information is within myself. Meditate on it and ask yourself for the answer. Don't be indoctrinated by all of the information you find, not just RA, I mean everywhere. Digest it and remember, everything you need is within, just listen to it.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to de rien For This Post:

Casey Claar (2nd May 2022), Icecold (23rd January 2011), KosmicKat (23rd January 2011), Matthew (1st October 2017), sunflower (27th January 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    It is obvious that these were the texts where Wilcock learned about 'wanderers' and led to his outrageous statement that he is a saviour of the earth. Its one thing to form an ego-constructed opinion of oneself, its another to expect the rest of the world to believe that opinion with no verifiable evidence. The problem with channelled material is that
    it can't be verified. Good read though and definitely food for thought.
    Yes I also feel that David Wilcock's interpretation of the Law of One is very distorted, Wilcock is obsessed with certain minor details while he ignores the overall philosophy and spiritual discipline communicated by Ra. Wilcock has created a cult of UFO disclosure - he rouses up his followers to hold their breathe and wait for that "glorious" day when Governments finally disclose that UFOs exist... Oo I think I almost had an orgasm... NOT!!

13. Link to Post #9
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Yes, I've read it. What is your point?
    Good point hehe!

My point is that I want to know how many people are interpreting the materials discussed on Project Avalon through a more refined filter due to learning acquired from Ra.

14. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

If you're talking about the Law of One by Jon Peniel, yes, I couldn't put it down. I'm now reading his teacher's (Zain) book. It really explains the Star Excercise that Peniel discusses and instructs in.

Now, on The Law of One, Ra material, I'll pass for now.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Charles Harris (16th October 2020), eris23 (26th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    If you're talking about the Law of One by Jon Peniel, yes, I couldn't put it down. I'm now reading his teacher's (Zain) book. It really explains the Star Excercise that Peniel discusses and instructs in.

Never heard of the former, I didn't know there was another book called Law Of One.

The later (Ra) I have read completely.

----
    Update: Is the book you referred to: "Children of The Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis" ?

Also this website has interesting information about Jon Peniel http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/edgar_cayce.htm.
    Last edited by Anchor; 24th January 2011 at 05:01.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

17. Link to Post #12
    Romania Avalon Member OneSeeker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)

I read them both.
    Both contains very powerful info. The Ra material although it seems hard to digest it still has information that resonate powerful on many levels.

By the way, did you know that Jon Peniel has been "announced" by Edgar Cayce ?
    "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

18. The Following User Says Thank You to OneSeeker For This Post:

modwiz (26th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by OneSeeker (here)
    By the way, did you know that Jon Peniel has been "announced" by Edgar Cayce ?
    Not quite correct. Edgar was channelling Halaliel at the time - which I think I remember was the trickster who they stopped working with once they twigged onto the doom and gloom stuff he was spouting. All the EC Earth changes stuff was finished "I Halaliel have spoken"

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/edgar_cayce.htm

refers to this in part.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022), Hiram (26th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I've read them

22. Link to Post #15
    Serbia Deactivated
    Thanks

I have read it a few times, in different periods. Without any intention to define how much of the material is true, I can state that
    it is very unusual and multilayered. Each time I approched those books with different level of perception (in different times),
    I have found different information. The consistancy is there, but each time I have seen bigger and bigger picture.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nela For This Post:

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    I'm wondering how many of you have read the Law of One from start to finish?

( Here's a link for those who haven't heard of the Law of One - http://www.lawofone.info )

I got pretty close I had a dream I should read it, so I did and almost finished, not sure why I stopped though? Blame it on free will I suppose ;-) !!!!

I got alot out of it though, as I have come to believe that energy is are primary make up, not protien sacks and plasma !
    Star Seed Warrior ( Furious D ) Self proclaimed “Leader of The New School”, Network Member,Poet, supporter of Project Camelot, The Venus Project, The White Dragon Society, free energy technology and exploration, Author (lost scrolls of Fury), Spiritual activist, black belt martial artist and lyricist.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Fury Ra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd May 2022)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    Yes I also feel that David Wilcock's interpretation of the Law of One is very distorted, Wilcock is obsessed with certain minor details while he ignores the overall philosophy and spiritual discipline communicated by Ra. Wilcock has created a cult of UFO disclosure - he rouses up his followers to hold their breathe and wait for that "glorious" day when Governments finally disclose that UFOs exist... Oo I think I almost had an orgasm... NOT!!
    I have alot of respect for David Wilcock as I do Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, but.......THIS MADE ME LAUGH ;-)
    It would be a sad day, the day we lose the ability to laugh at ourselves thats for sure ! Plus disclosure has already happened, forget about the Government disclousing anything.
    Star Seed Warrior ( Furious D ) Self proclaimed “Leader of The New School”, Network Member,Poet, supporter of Project Camelot, The Venus Project, The White Dragon Society, free energy technology and exploration, Author (lost scrolls of Fury), Spiritual activist, black belt martial artist and lyricist.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fury Ra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd May 2022), Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022)

28. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've read it and it struck me as being absolutely authentic and true. I find the spiritual teachings in the series to be spot on and most valuable. In regards to David Wilcock's work, I think he has done a fantastic job and a great service in compiling so much cutting edge scientific data that supports and correlates much of what the Law Of One offers.

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Not quite correct. Edgar was channelling Halaliel at the time - which I think I remember was the trickster who they stopped working with once they twigged onto the doom and gloom stuff he was spouting. All the EC Earth changes stuff was finished "I Halaliel have spoken"

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/edgar_cayce.htm

refers to this in part.
    Absolutely correct John.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

30. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member E.Yes's Avatar
    Thanks

I read it on my phone on bus rides to work. Except book one, which I have the hard copy of. After I finished I was exctited to find further material channeled via Carla Rueckert and L/L Research. Seems the language of so much of what channeled or "downloaded" (Ashayana Deane's word) material I've seen uses similar or exactly the same language, which I find fascinating, if not completely energizing. Lisa Renee, Patricia Cota-Robles, who else?

I found Camelot and Ra via Wilcock, whom I found by searching for 2012, ETs, and ET channeling so I have to give him a lot of credit. I still follow his work closely but find his ego to be at once hilariously huge yet actually kind of kept in check. It seems to come from genuine excitement that he's written a "masterpiece" book or music and videos of "professional" quality and I think it's kind of sweet.

I am certainly confused by his own channeling of Ra. Really, can he just do that? L/L Research was put through so much physically and energetically and waarned by Ra that any further contact is life-threatening under circumstances other than those they had been using and because of that never attempted again. So David just turns it on in 2 seconds using a funny voice and the same phrases?

And definitely his DISCLOSURE IS IMMINENT messages have worn themselves out. Does Obama even know ETs exist?

Anyway, RA RA SIS BOOM BA!

ps, some video of Carla and Don just a few years before the Ra contact!: https://youtube.com/watch?v=uO0DT40csVo

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to E.Yes For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast