+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: The Law of One

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: The Law of One

I`ve read the RA Material, and I recommend it. In my case, it also changed my views, or I would say made me "remember". Worth reading.

Love & Light,

Unicorn
    Last edited by Unicorn; 13th February 2022 at 20:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

write4change (26th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

I want to thank you for this thread. I found the pdf version and started reading it. I am on page 105. Daily I am given things to ruminate on which is greatly expanding the boundaries of my thought.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Unicorn (26th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by E.Yes (here)
    I am certainly confused by his own channeling of Ra. Really, can he just do that?
    He isnt doing it in the same way. So far as I can understand it, DW's Higherself is has "vibrational similarity" to that of Edgar Cayce (a Ra "fragment")- so when he channels it is not the entire social memory complex in one hit. With Carla, she was out cold, and the questions were asked by the others of the group, she was just a meat puppet for Ra who was controlling her yellow ray (chemical) body complex.

(BTW: Carla's group still does channel Ra, indirectly through Q'Uo [ https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ch-Who-is-Q-uo ] )

David's version is IMHO however still good stuff. He doesnt do this much anymore - he seems all about sensational revelations these days and being seen to be a key player.

If you have the 8 or 9 readings that DW did professionally for people and subsequently released, then I think you will find they have the ring of truth about them. What ticks a lot of people off about them is that you had to buy them. I did and don't regret it for a moment.
    Last edited by Anchor; 26th January 2011 at 21:51.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022), E.Yes (26th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member eris23's Avatar
    Thanks

Something about John Peneil's book resonated with me. However, I am VERY skeptical of any channeled materiel. Admittedly I have not read much channeled materiel and have never checked out the RA information. I think that David Willcock has some insight to share that is worth hearing but I am also skeptical of some of his claims.
    “There must be some kind of way out of here,”
    Said the joker to the thief.
    --Bob Dylan

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member E.Yes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John (here)
    He isnt doing it in the same way. So far as I can understand it, DW's Higherself is has "vibrational similarity" to that of Edgar Cayce (a Ra "fragment")- so when he channels it is not the entire social memory complex in one hit. With Carla, she was out cold, and the questions were asked by the others of the group, she was just a meat puppet for Ra who was controlling her yellow ray (chemical) body complex.

(BTW: Carla's group still does channel Ra, indirectly through Q'Uo [ https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ch-Who-is-Q-uo ] )

David's version is IMHO however still good stuff. He doesnt do this much anymore - he seems all about sensational revelations these days and being seen to be a key player.

If you have the 8 or 9 readings that DW did professionally for people and subsequently released, then I think you will find they have the ring of truth about them. What ticks a lot of people off about them is that you had to buy them. I did and don't regret it for a moment.
    I'm looking forward to the day that I can afford to pay for those readings (and videos and "Wanderer Awakening.") I have no problem with anybody charging for their information. Especially someone like David who so clearly pours ALL of his energy into this work to astounding end.

I believe that Q'uo is 5th density, while Ra is 6th. I haven't read as much Q'uo as I'd like, but you can sense the difference in densities. Ra is like a college professor while Q'uo is a blissed out surfer.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to E.Yes For This Post:

Anchor (27th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

I believe that Q'uo is 5th density, while Ra is 6th. I haven't read as much Q'uo as I'd like, but you can sense the difference in densities. Ra is like a college professor while Q'uo is a blissed out surfer.
    Almost... Q'uo is a combination of Latwii (of 5th density) and Ra (of 6th) if you follow my link in my preceding post there is a post where Q'uo explains it themselves. Latwii "steps down" Ra for Carla.

ps, some video of Carla and Don just a few years before the Ra contact!: https://youtube.com/watch?v=uO0DT40csVo
    WOW!

Thanks so much for this link. I didn't know about that youtube channel at all - that interview is amazing - watching now.
    Last edited by Anchor; 27th January 2011 at 05:42.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member exponentialist's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the belly laugh E.Yes!!!!!

To respond to the OT I've read all five books many times. If I could only take one book with me to an island I'd have a problem - I'd want all five.

Not sure if one could argue that Wilcock's most recent work is consistent with the RA Material, but I still keep up with him.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to exponentialist For This Post:

E.Yes (27th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member E.Yes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Almost... Q'uo is a combination of Latwii and Ra if you follow my link in my preceding post there is a post where Q'uo explains it themselves. Latwii "steps down" Ra for Carla.
    Spoke too soon, didn't follow the link and forgot about that detail. Thanks!

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

I have read it completely--The Law of One.

I resonate strongly with it. Most interestingly, Ra indicated the most probably time for the Harvest was in 2011. Of course much has changed in the timeline in the last 30 years since this was written--and Ra states there is no way to know the exact hour.. But look whats begun to happen with the animals? Food for thought if nothing else.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    I have read it completely--The Law of One.

I resonate strongly with it. Most interestingly, Ra indicated the most probably time for the Harvest was in 2011. Of course much has changed in the timeline in the last 30 years since this was written--and Ra states there is no way to know the exact hour.. But look whats begun to happen with the animals? Food for thought if nothing else.
    I loved the Law of One material also it was a big part of my awakening.

I wonder what Carla has to say about all this, she does have a website an a forum, it might be worth joining to keep up with the current lines of thinking from her camp...
    http://www.bring4th.org/
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

16. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Post:

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Here is a 1978 Interview w/Don Elkins & Carla L. Rueckert

Don Elkins and Carla L. Rueckert gave an interview to a program on an Atlanta TV station in 1978.

Available in five parts on L/L's YouTube channel. Total length 1 hour 11 minutes.

https://youtube.com/user/LLResearch101

The recording has been sitting on a VHS in house for years. Recently it was switched over to DVD by a local company in Louisville. Unfortunately they did not edit the video to improve the quality. They just performed a direct transfer from VHS to DVD. Consequently the quality is a little poor
    Enjoy!

18. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member dcflux's Avatar
    Thanks

I have read the original LOO many years ago and so much of it, even then, was very helpful for me in my every day life. I absolutely love the material. I have revisited many of the passages from the material as it applied to events in my life at the time and each and every time I did this I learned something new about myself... I learned to make much better choices for myself. I feel that this is an absolute must read. I love the language and the way that the information is presented. I have seen so much in my life change for the better because of it. I still to this day jump back to it when I am pouring over new concepts or looking critically at my behavior to get Ra's learning/teaching. I have read many religious and spiritual texts over the years and many of them have much of the LOO rooted in some fundamental way. It is a great reference for life.

I like to use the original reading and the website that is set up is great: http://www.lawofone.info/

I am :D. I leave you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One. Adonai.

:D

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dcflux For This Post:

20. Link to Post #33
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I too have read the Law of One completely through several times, first online, then after purchasing the five books. For myself, I can say that I have read a bit of channeled material here and there and nothing has resonated with me like the channeling of Ra, from L/L or Wilcock. Except, perhaps the channeling of Seth by Jane Roberts. If anyone interested in the Law of One has not heard of Seth, I highly recommend it! I can't say that it is any easier to read, however.

21. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

I have read all of them it was a big part in my coming around.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Nela (27th January 2011)

23. Link to Post #35
    Serbia Deactivated
    Thanks

Seth is a very good material, especially advices on how to identify your false beliefs and how to work with them. Also, working with emotions. I am applying those ideas, and so far, they are efficient.

Regarding RA material- if there is anything to this channeling business, and I believe that there is, than information found in this material is on spot and very clean. But true, those people invested a lot of time in trying to get a good contact- more than 10 years.

Generally, there are loads of good information to be found in some materials, but most of them are good at the beginning, and that slowly you can just see how corrupt it becomes. But it is very good training in the skill of distilling the truth, and that skill is of the greatest importance to anyone who is searching for truth.

I am now reading book titled Becoming, George Green (he wrote Handbook for the New Paradigm) and it is actually answering some of the questions that I have been turning over in my head for sometime now. I have just started reading it, so it is to early for recommendation, but do read Handbook for the New Paradigm.

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

i've read the law of one.. very powerfull wisdom there.. not to fond of David Wilcock's analysis though.. too many ego filtering going on for my taste
    the material itself changed my life definitely...

25. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member eris23's Avatar
    Thanks

You all are making me curious. I will add it to my long mental list of things to read. I will at least check it out at some point.
    “There must be some kind of way out of here,”
    Said the joker to the thief.
    --Bob Dylan

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eris23 (here)
    "Read everything. Believe absolutely nothing, unless you can prove it in your own right." ---Milton William Cooper.
    Eris23, your signature reminds me of what the entities of the Confederation channelled (Ra, Qu'o) always say: "This tuned telepathic channeling is offered in the hope that it may be useful to you. Please use your discrimination and judgment in assessing this material. If something rings true to you, fine. If something does not resonate, please leave it behind, for neither we nor those of the Confederation would wish to be a stumbling block for any."

27. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

but do read Handbook for the New Paradigm.

This is good Nela?
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

28. Link to Post #40
    Serbia Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, Axman, it is sort of down-to earth, businesslike book. I like that because I feel we have a business to do before we get to love and light state

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Nela For This Post:

Axman (28th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast