Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: The Law of One

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Default Re: The Law of One

True Nela very true. I will read it and see how it feels thanks for the heads up.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

2. Link to Post #42
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by ries (here)
    It was for me hard to comprehend the first time i read it, but after a few years and many viewpoints i get a sort of grip on the information that is presented. David Wilcock's study guide was very helpfull.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...ne-study-guide

Greetings.
    Thank you, the study guide is a good summary, however I still recommend that people read the full 106 sessions of the Law of One (www.lawofone.info) as there are many details that the study guide omits and those details will help clarify someones perception of the world.

I also recommend reading The Kybalion by The Three Initiates prior to reading the Law of One as this will give the reader a much clearer understanding of how the physical and spiritual Universe works at all frequencies.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    I still recommend that people read the full 106 sessions of the Law of One (www.lawofone.info) as there are many details that the study guide omits and those details will help clarify someones perception of the world.
    Absolutely! And in Book V of The Law of One (that you can read at the same time than the other books of the series, because it includes fragments of many of the sessions), there are good explanations and insights by Jim and Carla that further clarify the whole picture presented by Ra.

And here http://www.thenewcall.org/book_sdp.htm you can download free material that explains and summarizes in more common terms this kind of information.

Blessings

4. Link to Post #44
    Serbia Deactivated
    Thanks

I also recommend Carla Rueckert's book Wanderer's Handbook. She is a great lady, a book is soothing for the soul. Recommended for periods "when going gets tough". And do not concern yourselves with the definition of "wanderers", because we are all "strangers to this world". It's because this world is not normal at all.

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nela (here)
    I also recommend Carla Rueckert's book Wanderer's Handbook.
    Definitely!

And yes, we are all wanderers in this wondering world.

Let's make this a better place for all of us. Yes, we can!

6. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

I AM EC1000 ()- I have read some of the Law of One-its the kind of thing i have to take in smaller bites. I am still a bit troubled by the fact that the three people involved in this work ended up commiting suicide. Also, slightly more related is the overall concept of "Law" being attached to the "one" seems like an oxymoron to me. nevertheless, there is a lot of good info contained within, IMO.

7. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

have started reading it a while ago and didn't get very far. A bit hardgoing I must admit.

Why should one read it all, if you may? Would appreciate if some of you elaborate on the relevance and how that relevance may be justified.
    Does anyone know about a summary somewhere, say bulletpointing the key points of the Ra material?

Personally, I am a bit dubious about channeling. what is it (exactly), how does it work, how do you do it. would like to understand how channeling actually takes place - sitting, lying on floor and meditating, or more the S. Dali approach?

[For clarity, I am not being ignorant, on the contrary.]

thanks

8. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EC1000 (here)
    I am still a bit troubled by the fact that the three people involved in this work ended up commiting suicide.
    Hello EC1000. No, you're mistaken. It wasn't the three of them who commited suicide, but only one of them (Don). Jim and Carla still work together at L/L Research and go on channelling and publishing material on their website.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

EC1000 (29th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gong (here)
    Does anyone know about a summary somewhere, say bulletpointing the key points of the Ra material?
    I think you can find some introductory material in their own website (http://www.llresearch.org/default.aspx).

And David Wilcock has something of that sort, also:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...ne-study-guide

11. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Personally, I am a bit dubious about channeling. what is it (exactly), how does it work, how do you do it. would like to understand how channeling actually takes place - sitting, lying on floor and meditating, or more the S. Dali approach?

thanks
    I understand why people would be apprehensive regarding channeling- my wife is a channel and when she first started doing it 6 or 7 years ago, at first i thought she may was getting a little "out there" but it's a very real thing; I base that fact on how well i know my wife (very well) and some of the stuff that has come through her-she couldn't make these things up even if she wanted to. I just don't always believe these beings are who they say they are- i think some are, and some aren't-she herself has questioned that fact herself. i also don't blindly believe in the abilities of everyone out there who says they are channel.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Hello EC1000. No, you're mistaken. It wasn't the three of them who commited suicide, but only one of them (Don). Jim and Carla still work together at L/L Research and go on channelling and publishing material on their website.
    oh really? Jeez-where did i read it was all three? hmmm. well, thanks for setting me straight i guess that makes me feel a little better.

12. Link to Post #51
    Serbia Deactivated
    Thanks

have started reading it a while ago and didn't get very far. A bit hardgoing I must admit.

Why should one read it all, if you may? Would appreciate if some of you elaborate on the relevance and how that relevance may be justified.

thanks
    Hi gong!

Reading the Law of One is not a must, so if you don't find it appealing, don't read it. Read what resonates with you. Knowledge can be gained in many ways. I used to come up with the books that just didn't seem right for the first time, so I would leave it. Sometimes I come back to it later, sometimes not.

Channeling is a very strange thing. Karla Rueckert said that everyone can channel, it's easy, but it is very difficult to channel well. And not all of them committed suicide, only Don Elkins. It might be dangerous, there are forces that are trying to prevent dissemination of knowledge, and many people engaged in any kind of activity perceived as dangerous to the system were "attacked" in the same way, attacks led them to suicide.

Most of the channeled information is not "pure" so to speak, so a great discernment is required, but it gives us glimpse of the information that we can not possibly know while we are here, in the incarnation, concerning concerning "higher worlds" and how things operate from the point of the spirit... or something like that. Interesting- yes, but not a must to read, although it awaken many people...

13. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Dear EC1000,

I celebrate the fact that your wife is a channel. I imagine she takes her precautions in order to avoid a psychyc attack or the possibility of channeling a "negative" entity. This fragment of the LOO (below) has to do with those problems, and I think that every channeler should be aware of this.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcript...26_book_5.aspx

With Love and Light

14. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Dear EC1000,

I celebrate the fact that your wife is a channel. I imagine she takes her precautions in order to avoid a psychyc attack or the possibility of channeling a "negative" entity. This fragment of the LOO (below) has to do with those problems, and I think that every channeler should be aware of this.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcript...26_book_5.aspx

With Love and Light
    thank you- yes, she does take percautions. i would say that nothing overtly negative has come through but still, as i mentioned i sometimes have my doubts as to who some of these beings really are. as we know, there can be disinfo in the other dimensions too, unfortunatley.
    Last edited by EC1000; 29th January 2011 at 20:23. Reason: many typos

15. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I'm wondering how many of you have read the Law of One from start to finish?

( Here's a link for those who haven't heard of the Law of One - http://www.lawofone.info )

I read it a few years ago.

In keeping with the "channeled material" theme, when this type of material 1st came out I was intrigued ... Seth, Open to Channel, Ryerson etc.

Was not long before everybody and their dog had a channeled book out and I quickly started losing interest.

Some do stand out and this was one. To what degree it is "true" I have no idea. I "believe" there is a lot of truth in it.

Followed Wilcock's material for many years and he claims that much of the material has come to fruition which validated it in his eyes.

Most all current channeling is rather nauseating and I concur with Bill and Richard.

16. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nela (here)
    Hi gong!
    hi Nela,

yes - thanks. Actually, I do find it appealing just a bit hardgoing. I also wonder how literally you can write down what you might have channelled (?). I do think that there may be a lot of truth in it. Suppose if you don't experience it yourself it is not easy to comprehend 1:1 - having said that, the Ra material is the only I know of re channelling, not really my field I guess

17. Link to Post #56
    Serbia Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi gong!

I think that we naturally channel sometimes, but we are not aware. I have never tried to channel purposefully like people who were writing books, but many times I have thoughts in my
    head about things that I couldn't know from my life experience. Before, I would just thought "wow, I didn't know I am that clever!", but now I wonder- are thoughts actually mine? But again,
    there is a possibility that we still have some sort of connection with the hall of records-a place where all the knowledge resides...

However, if you feel like doing it, maybe you can just take in a relaxed sort of way, as a fun! Write down everything that comes to your mind, and than do some research to find are there similar ideas, or share it here. But remember, if you start getting message of disempowering nature- withdraw from the contact.

If you decide to make an experiment, please share it here!

18. Link to Post #57
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Not quite correct. Edgar was channelling Halaliel at the time - which I think I remember was the trickster who they stopped working with once they twigged onto the doom and gloom stuff he was spouting. All the EC Earth changes stuff was finished "I Halaliel have spoken"

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/edgar_cayce.htm

refers to this in part.

Just read the Halaliel stuff. Halaliel's reasoning does not make any sense, similar to the doom and gloom stuff in the Old Testament, it's a big Universe out there and you have to be careful what radio station you tune into. Jehovah and Halaliel smell like the same basket of rotten eggs to me.

19. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

In the books Ra explains how and why the three where chosen to channel in these sessions. I believe they where told if one dropped out the contact would stop.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

20. Link to Post #59
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    I want to thank you for this thread. I found the pdf version and started reading it. I am on page 105. Daily I am given things to ruminate on which is greatly expanding the boundaries of my thought.
    You're welcome. I also recommend reading The Kybalion and The Tao Te Ching as two of my core books that contain all encompassing philosophies without any religious distortions :-)

21. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Just read the Halaliel stuff. Halaliel's reasoning does not make any sense, similar to the doom and gloom stuff in the Old Testament, it's a big Universe out there and you have to be careful what radio station you tune into. Jehovah and Halaliel smell like the same basket of rotten eggs to me.
    I concur. So did EC's team, and they stopped working with that entity - but it didn't stop people magnifying and distributing that aspect of EC's work. Doom and gloom sells well. It fooled me and quite a few others I know during times past.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast