+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Racism and fake equality (one post only)

1. Link to Post #1
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Default Racism and fake equality (one post only)

I will try to speak without getting into details and in one post only, because I know there will be a lot of anger toward this, but I think that we need to be deeply sincere and not to try to create a fake equality. This is what is wrong with this system, because it creates a fake equality.

Racism toward skin colour. People try hard to equal those with different skin colour, but the truth is that we are same species, but God has increased in creation (in appearance) the white people (and maybe in intelligence too), but it's a greater test mostly for white people than others. Our test is to be tolerant from different skin coloured people, also to accept that some or many of them, might be greater in character, intelligence, or in spirituality, then the majority of white people. Everything is a test, so be careful on your actions.

Be aware of this system of lies, that tries to corrupt the people judgement about things like gender equality. They will never be the same, they will have different ways and each of them have a different roles in this life. When they try to equalise them, in same roles, it's right there when the corruption begins.
    Fake equality it's not balance.

Also one of the greatest corruption of this system that has surpassed every limit, it is promoting and normalising homosexuality, transgenders, giving right to change gender. It has to be treated like a disease and has to be an isolated phenomenon. With the laws implemented in their favour and with the help of media, it's spreading like a plague and what we are seeing now, is the fall of mankind to it's lowest degrees.
    I don't want to get into more details about this, like I said one post only, but know that humanity is slowly getting to a point of no return, walking toward an inevitable punishment.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 26th June 2022 at 10:18.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Anchor (26th June 2022), Bill Ryan (26th June 2022), East Sun (26th June 2022), Ewan (26th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2022), Ioneo (26th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022), Maybee (26th June 2022), Mike (26th June 2022), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Racism and fake equality (one post only)

A hot and controversial topic to be sure.

Your post covers two subjects. My response does not touch your comments regarding race.

The supreme court decisions that have been made recently regarding abortion, in my opinion, represents the first in a series of changes that will address some of these issues before the point of no return is reached.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2022), Ewan (26th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2022), Happyjak (26th June 2022), Mike (26th June 2022), Sunny-side-up (27th June 2022), xidaijena (26th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,654 times in 20,815 posts

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    @Eagle Eye have you studied 2 Project Avalon Forum Threads called:
    --o-O-o--

• Jordan Peterson on why equality of outcome is an IMPOSSIBLE goal & TERRIBLE idea:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th June 2022 at 11:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anchor (26th June 2022), Bill Ryan (26th June 2022), Ewan (26th June 2022), Jambo (26th June 2022), Mike (26th June 2022), Rizotto (27th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Racism and fake equality (one post only)

• (Excerpt) Jordan Peterson vs The Gender Pay Gap:

--o-O-o--
    • Equality of Outcome vs Equality of Opportunity - Jordan Peterson:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th June 2022 at 11:16.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anchor (26th June 2022), Bill Ryan (26th June 2022), Ewan (26th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022), Mike (26th June 2022), Wookie (26th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

I will try to speak without getting into details and in one post only, because I know there will be a lot of anger toward this, but I think that we need to be deeply sincere and not to try to create a fake equality. This is what is wrong with this system, because it creates a fake equality.

Racism toward skin colour. People try hard to equal those with different skin colour, but the truth is that we are same species, but God has increased in creation (in appearance) the white people (and maybe in intelligence too), but it's a greater test mostly for white people than others. Our test is to be tolerant from different skin coloured people, also to accept that some or many of them, might be greater in character, intelligence, or in spirituality, then the majority of white people. Everything is a test, so be careful on your actions.

Be aware of this system of lies, that tries to corrupt the people judgement about things like gender equality. They will never be the same, they will have different ways and each of them have a different roles in this life. When they try to equalise them, in same roles, it's right there when the corruption begins.
    Fake equality it's not balance.

Also one of the greatest corruption of this system that has surpassed every limit, it is promoting and normalising homosexuality, transgenders, giving right to change gender. It has to be treated like a disease and has to be an isolated phenomenon. With the laws implemented in their favour and with the help of media, it's spreading like a plague and what we are seeing now, is the fall of mankind to it's lowest degrees.
    I don't want to get into more details about this, like I said one post only, but know that humanity is slowly getting to a point of no return, walking toward an inevitable punishment.

There is certainly some aggressive social engineering going on. I haven't verified this stat, but I saw Bill Maher say something like those that identify as LGBTQ etc has increased by 10% every generation since the "baby boomers". And then he made a joke about everyone being gay by 2050 or something like that. I laughed wearily...

I actually feel bad for the gay folks. They're already yesterday's news. The trans people sit atop the intersectional mountain now, and they dominate the events and headlines that once went to gays. The pride parades are dominated by the trans community now, for example. It's sort of unhip to be merely gay now.

Lesbians are now being labeled bigots because they want nothing to do with transwomen(romantically I mean, not in general). Ditto gay men and transmen. I've been saying it for a while now, that the growing acronym that is LGBTQ etc will eventually eat itself (the "ouroboros" - the snake that eats its own tail). Because each new "oppressed" letter that is added is supposed to represent an even more oppressed group than its predecessor. Therfore they can't help but regard the groups that precede them as their "oppressors". This is often why it's satirically called the "victim olympics".

No gay man or woman has ever demanded I assign them a nonsensical pronoun, or demanded I reject reality in favor of delusions. If I were gay I'd resent being included in that acronym. It's misleading because the groups indicated are all kind of different; the only thing they have in common is that they're not straight.

Re intelligence: typically, in college environments anyway, Asians outperform blacks and whites. Whites come in a close second and blacks in a close third. None of this implies natural or inherent intelligence, it implies cultural differences mostly. Asians heavily emphasize academic pursuits, so it's no coincidence that they top the list. Even so, there isn't much separating the 3 groups

Forced equality or fake equality as you called it isn't just an annoying social blip we have to endure atm (like so many mistakenly assume). HIstory tells us that it often results in bloodshed and death. The problem is, so few really know anything about history...even our recent past.
    Last edited by Mike; 26th June 2022 at 14:17.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anchor (27th June 2022), ClearWater (26th June 2022), Ewan (26th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th June 2022), Strat (27th June 2022), ulli (26th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Racism toward skin colour. People try hard to equal those with different skin colour, but the truth is that we are same species, but God has increased in creation (in appearance) the white people (and maybe in intelligence too), but it's a greater test mostly for white people than others. Our test is to be tolerant from different skin coloured people
    This is so ironic that it seems like a late April Fools joke. I understand your salient point and I appreciate your courage to speak what's on your mind, I just think it's off base and out of touch.

I generally agree with Mike, well said.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anchor (27th June 2022), Ewan (26th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    There is certainly some aggressive social engineering going on.
    • deceptive social engineering
    • abusive social engineering
    • (self) destructive social engineering
    • toxic social engineering
    • dystopian social engineering
    • tyrannical social engineering
    • transhumanism social engineering
    • WEF social engineering
    • Agenda2030 social engineering
    • A.I. social engineering
    indeed ...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anchor (27th June 2022), Ewan (26th June 2022), Jambo (27th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

Nothing to add to what Mike said here but I cannot agree with..

Quote but God has increased in creation (in appearance) the white people (and maybe in intelligence too), but it's a greater test mostly for white people than others. Our test is to be tolerant from different skin coloured people,
    That is muddy thinking, EVERYONE should be more tolerant irrespective of anything else. Further, as a white person I have invariably found the greatest beauty beyond the parcel of white wrappings.

We really are all the same, the only thing that separates us is our belief systems.

Including T's in the LGB was the death of the former group. If you want to be trans be a trans, I won't judge you. Demanding equality as a woman? Sorry, you are not a woman except in your imagination and feelings. There was probably a good reason you were born in a male vehicle this time around.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Anchor (27th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2022), Happyjak (26th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Racism and fake equality (one post only)

Is it ever investigated how much/many percent % of all real trans-people distance themselves from radial LGBTQ+ ideologies?

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th June 2022 at 09:58.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anchor (27th June 2022), Ewan (27th June 2022), Strat (26th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Join us, New Oasis for Life Communities.
    We will surely create a paradise for all people with different colors. Yellow, White and Black are one family under one Greatest Creator.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Anchor (27th June 2022), Kryztian (26th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,207 times in 747 posts

Brrr...

Regarding equality, everything points to the fact (not the dream, not the ideology, not the unfalsifiable "hypothesis") that we are all unequal. We all carry with us the experiences of a life time (and of life times). Not only these experiences (understood as "events") are different for me from any set of experiences/events any of you, readers of this text, have had – but even when we witnessed the same event (e.g. a common friend breaking into tears after receiving an unexpected gift), we will have experienced it differently, if only because it triggered different memories in each of us.

Another example, maybe it has not happened to many of you [and this harks forward to another point]: when we witness, in their presence, two people (or three people, or...) making love to each other, and — important caveat – we do that without envy, without projections, but with a sincere prayer or wish (speaking from a left-hand Tantra point of view) that their lovemaking may be exceedingly beautiful to them, make them exceedingly happy and fulfilled, when we root for both (or all three, or...) of them equally, when we think they are both or all magnificent, beaming, glowing human beings — growing into some transcendental form of unity, of bliss, becoming "One” (body, soul, spirit)... we also know that their experiences of their Oneness are different, and will prove to have been different at the moment they will reminisce about the various phases of their play and how they experienced it. And when in that setting they ask us what we “saw”, we will try to express in words how their growth through bliss affected us – and that will be another experience.

Muslims have a beautiful saying, amounting to the belief and experience that only God (Allah) can judge – and that hence we should refrain from judging other people.

A variant of this says that humans are all different, but one and equal in the eyes of God (only). Hence it is not up to humans to say "I am your equal": only to Allah two humans are equal, because they are equally participating in His love, His mercy, His justice, His blessing etc.

It follows that humans are not equal, but equivalent. And that, loosely quoting John Rawls’ Theory of Justice, they should not be treated equally, but fairly. Which is more difficult to do, but more fair.

The great contemporary Italian philosopher Giorgio Agamben calls this condition of "total difference" of one human from another human "singularity" (which obviously has a meaning here that is totally different from the a little futile definition given to it by the AI Transhumanisers). And then he says, in one sweeping flash of thought: but because we are all singular, our singularity is our only universality, or, in other words, the only way in which we are equal is that we are all unequal or different. We can see how this corresponds to Islam’s view that "qualifying [humans] as one" or "making humans equal" is God’s prerogative, because God is the Universal One.

From the left-hand Tantra point of view I wish to add that the LGBTetc denomination is an abomination: in a way a diabolical one. (Devil = Diabolos = InbetweenThrower = Interjector).

An important point to make here is that the very concepts of "homosexuality" and "heterosexuality" are 19-century, medical, concepts. As such they are not old. They are the products of the generalised Industrial Revolution of the late 18th century. They are to that extent, certainly, ideological constructs. Therefore, stating that heterosexuality is “natural” and homosexuality is not, is nonsense, not because one can witness homosexual behaviour in animals, but because the very concepts this judgment is based on are ideological. Moreover they are medical, and more precisely because medical theories have considered "heterosexual behaviour" as as a sign of health and "homosexual behaviour" as a sign of disease. (That this is still considered being so by a member is shocking to me, because it only shows the depth and strength of the ideological discourse that has accompanied the spread of this misconception.)

However, what the 18th century and all preceding centuries thought was this: there is male sexuality, and there is female sexuality. These sexualities are as different as the sexes (male and female) are different. There are women, and hence there is a woman’s sexuality, and there are men, and hence there is a man’s sexuality.

Obviously different cultures have put into place certain rules of how these different sexualities would be allowed to play out (with less or more freedom, with less or more "must"s and "must not"s), and how they would interact in procreation of new humans and would parent children through adolescence into adulthood. From the co-parenting idea of contemporary religious families to the boys-by-adult men and girls-by-adult-women parenting in many traditional cultures.

This is the real, natural, "ordening" of sexuality.

It follows from this that the concepts of "lesbianism" and "gayness" are themselves ideological constructs arising from the ideological creation of “heterosexuality” and “homosexuality”. “Gayness" being defined as "male homosexuality" and "lesbianism" as "female homosexuality", having, through this common "identity" (!) of "homosexuality" more things in common with each other than with "male heterosexuality" and "female heterosexuality" respectively.

If we redress the natural, original situation however, things become self-explanatory: there is "homo male sexuality" and "hetero male sexuality", as there is "homo female sexuality" and "hetero female sexuality". "Homo male sexuality" has in common with "hetero male sexuality" that it is "male sexuality"; "homo female sexuality" has in common with "hetero female sexuality" that it is "female sexuality" — and this commonness in both cases is more important than the commonness of heterosexuality and homosexuality would explain.

Considering it thus, as Western civilisation used to do before the Industrial Revolution restructured sexes in genders – is how all traditional cultures have done it all the time. And doing so, they were wise, because they knew that there is a kind of continuum in female sexuality which allows for the same female kind of pleasures and ecstasies to be experienced by women in the presence of women and in the presence of men (or both), as it allows for the same male kind of pleasures and ecstasies to be experienced by men in the presence of men and in the presence of women (or both). The same, because female in both cases; and the same, because male in both cases.

Within this continuum it is natural to try and seek a strong development of taste and experience, a stretching and discovery of physical abilities as well as soul states and spiritual satisfactions. As the realm of satisfaction and ecstasy widens and deepens as adolescence grows into adulthood and wisdom the riches of either sexuality are discovered, a dialogue on the basis of these, “binary” sex-specific on one hand, personally unique (singular", see above) on the other hand, experiences becomes possible: the meaning of what it is to be a couple (or a trio...) acquires unique depth... and the need for changing gender vanishes as what Nature has given to a person suffices to provide an infinity of experiences.

This dovetails with the general attitude to the body of course, and this "body electric" as Walt Whitman used to call it, should be both an object of veneration in itself and an instrument of veneration of the Divine.

The Body being in the dimension of Beauty and the focus of Love – as the Soul is in the dimension of Goodness and the focus of Hope – and the Spirit in the dimension of Truth and the focus of Faith.

Jesus whipped the money-launderers out of the Temple, but accepted the Love of a woman who washed and anointed his dusty, tired feet.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 27th June 2022 at 21:50.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th June 2022), Strat (27th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Charles Manson hoped to start a race war. Now the state media is promoting that same script from the 1960s.Makes me wonder if new world order shot callers are far away, out of touch, yet must be obeyed.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Further, as a white person I have invariably found the greatest beauty beyond the parcel of white wrappings.
    I nominate you for poet laureate!

Also, well said - the wrappings are irrelevant. It says a lot about people for whom this is even an issue.

Racism is a distortion of thinking and judgement. Any such distortion can be something that can be either unruffled by the forces of good, unconditional love and diligent care, OR made worse by evil intent and the diabolically skilled application of energy to add fuel to the fire. The later is what we see on the planet today (through the eyes of the corrupted media) and it WILL come to an end!

The media will have you believe everything is going wrong - and it is not, those of us who live in the moment can feel the light approaching.
    Last edited by Anchor; 27th June 2022 at 09:33.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Ewan (28th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th June 2022), Patient (27th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th June 2022), Vangelo (27th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread