1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Schumann Resonance Spike?

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    If anyone can link me to something that explains how to read these others charts others are posting, that would be extremely helpful. I only know of the Russian site who is reading the Schumann. Who is this other data coming from? And, yes, information on how to read their graphs would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Casey
    You're welcome, Casey. Sometimes the Youtube channels provide outside resources and instruction. I bookmarked a lot of sites way back when, but tonight I discovered that I must have accidentally deleted the weather genre. These are some I grabbed from a google-goggle search.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th June 2022 at 02:25.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Casey Claar (8th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th June 2022), Harmony (30th June 2022), Inversion (17th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th July 2022), Patient (30th June 2022), Snoweagle (30th June 2022), Stephanie (30th June 2022), superior88 (11th August 2022), wondering (19th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th June 2022 at 02:25.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (8th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (8th July 2022), Ben (9th July 2022), Casey Claar (8th July 2022), eagle0027 (30th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th June 2022), Harmony (30th June 2022), Inversion (17th July 2022), Jambo (30th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th July 2022), Patient (30th June 2022), Snoweagle (30th June 2022), Stephanie (30th June 2022), Sunny (30th June 2022), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2022), wondering (19th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We had a burst come in from 1:30 AM EST till 8:30 AM with the height of 27 hz come in at 4:20 AM.”

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (8th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (8th July 2022), Casey Claar (16th July 2022), Harmony (18th July 2022), Inversion (17th July 2022), Stephanie (17th July 2022), wondering (19th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,971 times in 727 posts

We have new activity.

I waited until a solid pattern presented to post. I am not feeling this one yet like the last, which really downed me. Anyone else?

Casey
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

ClearWater (18th July 2022), eagle0027 (17th July 2022), Harmony (18th July 2022), Inversion (17th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th July 2022), RunningDeer (17th July 2022), Stephanie (17th July 2022), wondering (17th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Really awful day - couldn't focus to pray or even use affirmations...felt like I was just one breath away from shattering...emotions very high - anger, despair, hopelessness....an all around bummer. Leveling out now, hopefully.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th January 2023), eagle0027 (17th July 2022), Harmony (18th July 2022), Inversion (17th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th July 2022), Patient (17th July 2022), RunningDeer (17th July 2022), Stephanie (17th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for your Service, Wondering.. for processing all that you are.

Sending love-and-warmth out your way. I just watched Ben's report for today, looks like we have an impact on the way.

Deeeep breath

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

eagle0027 (17th July 2022), Harmony (18th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th July 2022), Patient (17th July 2022), RunningDeer (17th July 2022), Stephanie (17th July 2022), wondering (17th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Continuing spikes.......

It is interesting that Earth facing CMEs do not always result in spikes in the Schumann. I have been paying attention to this the past couple years.

Right now, however, the spikes preceded the incoming CME and it seems are in some kind of concordance. This also, I notice, generally means something.

I am often more drowsy than usual when these things happen. Sometimes a lot more drowsy. This time I just started ( intuitively ) laying myself down and working from my lap table in the bed.

It is only now, roughly 2 hours ago that I have started feeling the theta/alphas overtaking the betas. I can knock off in an instant when this happens.

I think I may just down, put on the Mindfold and see if I can see what's going on in(/out ) there.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Anu Raman (17th July 2022), ClearWater (18th July 2022), Harmony (18th July 2022), Patient (17th July 2022), RunningDeer (17th July 2022), wondering (17th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

This is possibly the reason for consistent 'rate'... the core bulge is moving.

https://www.space.com/earth-inner-co...crystal-growth

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Harmony (18th July 2022), RunningDeer (3rd August 2022), wondering (19th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,604 times in 9,592 posts

Yes, thank you, to the both of you.

I am interested in hearing HOW EVERYONE EXPERIENCES THESE SPIKES, if anyone would like to share that data.

Are you able to feel them within your own ( body ) system? What effect does the activity and the spikes have on you? How does it translate in you?

Casey
    First of all a Big Thank you all for this thread, I had no idea that the CERN affects the SR.

Hi Casey,
    for me during that spike in late June I had a very painful bout with my upper back in my spine, especially on Saturday, the spasm would shock me into standing still and only shallow breathing. The spasm would ease up once I made myself not move and relax my mind. The pain came more in the evenings and during the nights. I had to roll off the bed to the floor to try to get up off the bed in the morning. I couldn’t sleep on my back it brought intense pain, I slept better on my side and propped against several pillows. During the day my upper back ached slightly especially if I did any housework where I bent slightly. I took an advil every six hours which didn’t help and I don’t like to take the stuff. Only do it as a last resort. Only thing that eased the pain was a muscle relaxant gel with menthol.

This lasted 5 days and then it was gone.

I don’t get back pain ever! I actually thought maybe this meant I was going to die soon…

I only get a pain in my left shoulder from my collar bone towards the back but only during solar flares, lasts a few days then goes away. I learned to live with this for years now, and don’t talk about it, Im more of the mind that a pain hindrance isn’t going to stop me functioning.
    But this back pain was a show stopper! All gone now as if it never happened.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Casey Claar (18th July 2022), RunningDeer (3rd August 2022), wondering (19th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for reporting in, Ravenlocke.

Yes I have something that seems to begin happening in my back also during some of these spikes. With me it is to the sides of my spine, behind the lungs. Like with you it will be challenging finding a comfortable position in the bed. I generally do not use a pillow ( I was raised without one ) but when this is happening a pillow under my head will be more comfortable than not. It does make you wonder what is getting worked out in there. It does in every way FEEL way a work out, lol.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

RunningDeer (3rd August 2022), wondering (19th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Thank you for reporting in, Ravenlocke.

Yes I have something that seems to begin happening in my back also during some of these spikes. With me it is to the sides of my spine, behind the lungs. Like with you it will be challenging finding a comfortable position in the bed. I generally do not use a pillow ( I was raised without one ) but when this is happening a pillow under my head will be more comfortable than not. It does make you wonder what is getting worked out in there. It does in every way FEEL way a work out, lol.
    Yes.. our bodies are magnetically inclined with the Earth. The consciousness field is indeed "Fringe Magnetism"; in which chemicals in the brain and body, are magnetically aligned by this field.
    This keeps us "Animated" so to speak while we are alive. Difficult to explain.... but the fact is there, we cannot survive, much less move... without it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th January 2023), Peace in Oz (11th August 2022), RunningDeer (3rd August 2022), wondering (19th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you, Anu.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th August 2022), RunningDeer (3rd August 2022), wondering (19th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Schumann Resonances are a set of frequencies produced by electromagnetic waves in Earth's lower ionosphere. The frequencies, created from thunderstorms and lightning, range from 7.83 Hz, called the Earth's "heartbeat," to 33.8 Hz

EARTH is an anagram for HEART
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 3rd August 2022 at 20:20. Reason: addendum

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Anu Raman (8th August 2022), Casey Claar (19th January 2023), Nick Matkin (19th January 2023), Peace in Oz (11th August 2022), RunningDeer (11th August 2022), superior88 (11th August 2022), thepainterdoug (4th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Sean David Morton was talking about time travel and how different points in time have different frequencies. If timelines are merging or collapsing that could account for an alteration in the Schumann Resonance. Post#4

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th January 2023), RunningDeer (11th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,652 times in 20,815 posts

Thank you for reporting, RunningDear, others I know are reporting the body aching as well, straight out the gate waking this morning. I finally succumbed today following the 24 hour reprieve in spiking that started up again today, I had to lay down midday and close my eyes. I am out flat now, but awake. No body aches, but I practice regularly ( yoga ) on the mat. Regarding what the man is quoted there, about the worst spiking he has seen....it is not the worst spiking I have seen. Our Schumann has been going off the charts for some time now. I found this website awhile back, bless their heart, they put the months out at a glance every month, every year. I think the person may have passed away because the site now seems maintained by someone who is saying it is loving memory of them. This was the strongest month of spiking I have seen to-date, May/2021 ( crazy! ):

I wasn't able to load the graphic directly from their site ( disclosure news ), I had to screenshot and host it myself. Maybe I will do that with the remainder of the graphics as well so we do not potentially lose the data. It is very helpful to see it all at a glance like this. It keeps us more clear. Anyone who wants can see December 2019 to date at this website : disclosure news.

Stay hydrated, get a little direct sun, a little exercise and eat well everyday everyone.

I have no other idea how else we will sail through.

Please.

If anyone can link me to something that explains how to read these others charts others are posting, that would be extremely helpful. I only know of the Russian site who is reading the Schumann. Who is this other data coming from? And, yes, information on how to read their graphs would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Casey
    I have done a lot of professional sound editing for over 25 years and the whole 2021 year Schumann Resonance Spikes patterns look very similar to audio graph ... maybe there is a way to convert the graph in to sounds ... they already did something similar with certain frequencies (we can not hear) coming from planets converting it to sounds we can hear.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th August 2022 at 09:38.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Casey Claar (11th August 2022), Inversion (11th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (12th August 2022), Mare (11th August 2022), RunningDeer (11th August 2022), wondering (11th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That is an amazing thought!, John, I wonder if anyone has ever done it. With so many of us out there you would think someone might have. I will task myself to begin looking.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Inversion (11th August 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (12th August 2022), RunningDeer (11th August 2022), wondering (11th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Unfortunately those images of 'spikes in the Schumann resonance' are nothing of the sort. I don't think the posters understand how to read the vertical/horizontal axes or the significance of the colours in those spectrographs.

Post #37 [now deleted but it was the one previous to this] is a representation of background noise up to 30 MHz and not the Schumann resonance at 7.68 Hz and its harmonics. The others (e.g. post #35) do show the SR, but you can see it and its harmonics are perfectly constant but fuzzy horizontal lines. They are not changing in frequency, if they were they'd be wobbly horizontal lines. The white splodges are local noise saturating the monitoring equipment at the receiving site in Russia and nothing to do with the SR. It could be caused by local atmospheric noise, could be their computer network - although I would expect that to be properly screened at a VLF receiving station - or even cheap switched-mode power supplies in adjacent buildings!

I've never really understood why there is so much woo around these spectrographs. They get posted from time to time by well-meaning folks, but they clearly don't understand what they represent and just copy and paste them from other sites that don't understand them either.

To understand what the Schumann resonance is, how its generated look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Yes, it coincides with some brain frequencies, but it's almost certainly orders of magnitude weaker than anything that would affect the brain.

Obviously Wikipedia is operated by Big Government and the Illuminati and thus untrustworthy, so have a look here too: https://www.backyardastronomy.net/de...ity-resonance/

(One has to dig deep to find sensible scientific data about the SR through all the pseudo-science medical woo-woo!!)
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 23rd January 2023 at 13:39.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th January 2023), Clear Light (19th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2023), Michi (19th January 2023), ronny (19th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2023), wondering (19th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you, Nick.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th January 2023), Nick Matkin (19th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2023), wondering (19th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2