1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Default The Russian Sputnik Vaccine

https://tass.com/society/1465729

WHO inspection in Russia to recognise Sputnik V may take place in the coming months

18 June 2022, 14:13 - TASS

Media News

Mikhail Metzel/TASS

ST-PETERSBURG, 18 June. /TASS/. An inspection by the World Health Organisation (WHO) in Russia as part of the recognition procedure for Sputnik V may take place in the coming months. WHO's representative in Russia, Melita Vujnovic, told TASS at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) on Saturday.

She said talks were underway between the Russian Investment Fund (RDIF) and the WHO headquarters in Geneva on the recognition of Sputnik V. "We deeply regret that due to all the problems with air traffic, we could not carry out the inspection in March as agreed. But I hope that these arrangements will be implemented in the coming months," Vujnovic said.

The WHO representative noted that cooperation with Russia is also developing in other areas, especially in the fight against tuberculosis, HIV and AIDS, prevention of non-communicable diseases, school health. "There is a very active exchange of experiences with Russian and international experts on all this," Vujnovic said.

"The cooperation continues, despite the difficult moments. The World Health Organisation is a platform for multilateral cooperation in the field of health, and our main task is to remove all barriers, all obstacles to scientific and practical cooperation," she added.

In April, WHO Director-General Tedros Adanom Ghebreyesus announced that the issue of an inspection of the coronavirus vaccine Sputnik V in Russia had been suspended for the time being and that no dates had been set for the visit.
    [/I]

We should know by now that the Sputnik vaccine is not different from the AstraZeneca one. And we should remember the video that shows how the Sputnik vaccinated are emitting MAC addresses .
    Be it Putin or Trump, they have not objected to or stopped the vaccination drive to control the population. Are we dealing with power hungry personalities that strive to be elected God in the final outcome?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th June 2022 at 11:21.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (29th June 2022), Mashika (29th June 2022), TomKat (28th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: The Russian Sputnik Vaccine

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

We should know by now that the Sputnik vaccine is not different from the AstraZeneca one. And we should remember the video that shows how the Sputnik vaccinated are emitting MAC addresses .
    I don't believe that for a flat second.

What "should" we know and remember??

Sputnik is an adenovirus vaccine, same as the stuff from 1940.

Eat "a video".

From what I have seen, the main point is that the Five Eyes and Israel just gave their populations AIDS, and if you do not live in these countries, you are not getting it.

Sputnik is Astra Zeneca?? Disagree.

These western pharmaceutical companies were just awarded the largest graft in the history of mankind.

Rich peoples' fantasies using you as the guinea pig!

There would have to be more data to support that position. From what I have seen, outside of where it is "enforced", western vaccines and their technology are not used whatsoever, because anyone would know that would FUBAR your military.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2022), Ewan (28th June 2022), Gwin Ru (26th June 2022), Jambo (28th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th June 2022), justntime2learn (26th June 2022), kfm27917 (26th June 2022), Mashika (26th June 2022), pounamuknight (26th June 2022), Reinhard (26th June 2022), Rizotto (26th June 2022), Snoweagle (26th June 2022), TomKat (28th June 2022), Vicus (26th June 2022), wondering (28th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

Eat "a video".

From what I have seen, the main point is that the Five Eyes and Israel just gave their populations AIDS, and if you do not live in these countries, you are not getting it.

These western pharmaceutical companies were just awarded the largest graft in the history of mankind.

There would have to be more data to support that position. From what I have seen, outside of where it is "enforced", western vaccines and their technology are not used whatsoever, because anyone would know that would FUBAR your military.
    I should say something here

"emitting MAC addresses" doesn't make any sense, you can't emit them as some kind of signal, that's not what a mac address is at all

I did not watch that video, but i do have some idea of what it is or how it describes the nano chips embedded on the vaccine, we have already seen that and went through it. It's not a real feasable thing due to many many factors, but mostly, because of the power source that would be required, which nano chips would not be able to include at all and a human body also would not be able to supply in the way it is assumed it would

And second thing. Most people who are going that way say that some kind of GPS based tech is being used to track those people. Let me say that it is one of the most dumbest things ever said, simply because GPS is a US/western created tech that uses mostly US satellites to work.

The people who write or think about that, lack a very basic knowledge of how Russia works, GPS is not the only tech around, there is an entire network around that is Russia specific, the GLONASS and other techs related to it. It has been around since the 70s but most people don't know about it

Why would the Russian government use GPS when they have their own alternative that would keep them in full control? GPS is unreliable as a source of data, since it could be blocked at any time by the US, even it was considered at some point by the US to block it for Russia when the war started

We are self sufficient in may more ways than most people know about, GLONASS being one of them

So if i see a video of someone claiming that Russia is using GPS to track citizens or use rockets or other similar stuff, then i just immediately dismiss the person, as they clearly have no idea what they are talking about

ETA: If the Russian government used GPS for anything at all, then it would mean all data would have to go through US satellites at some point Think about the implications of that
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th June 2022 at 04:28.
    Tired

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2022), Deux Corbeaux (29th June 2022), Ewan (28th June 2022), Gwin Ru (26th June 2022), Ivanhoe (26th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th June 2022), justntime2learn (26th June 2022), kfm27917 (26th June 2022), Orph (26th June 2022), Philippe (26th June 2022), pounamuknight (26th June 2022), pyrangello (26th June 2022), Reinhard (26th June 2022), Rizotto (26th June 2022), shaberon (26th June 2022), Snoweagle (26th June 2022), superior88 (7th July 2022), Vicus (26th June 2022), wondering (28th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Eat "a video".

Nice to notice that you are beyond the should have known.

In the article of The Lancet it is written that Astra Zeneca also uses a adenovirus. Seeing how all these vaccine manufacturers have the same millionaire shareholders it is not too farfetched to suspect they operate as a cartel with access to each other recipes ( We have seen in France how a representative of Jansen had no problem promoting Pfizer in a televised interview)

That does not mean it is exactly the same of course in Sputnik. No outsider can know what they put into it and the misleading use of placebos is another well kept secret .

VAIDS only in the Five Eyes nations and Israel ?

What does the Russian army use ?

More questions than answers

I am trying to assimilate two new words : “Craft” and its different meanings ( https://www.wordreference.com/es/tra...tranword=graft )

And FUBAR ( How damaged are the French veterans in the Irak war that got a whole payload of injections? )

And try not to forget and to remember the video with the Sputnik MAC addresses. Russia is not staying behind in the evil transhumanist quest.
    Do not divert the idea Mashika, it is not about the Russian GPS system

( Note: Just got a further message here from a father that tested his 18 month old toddler with Bluetooth on his GSM. It gives a MAC address at 14 cm and at 4 m. And that is not from a C-vaccine but from all the usual ones ( polio, meningitis, etc) They are criminally experimenting am afraid )
    Last edited by Philippe; 26th June 2022 at 18:13.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th June 2022), kfm27917 (26th June 2022), Kryztian (26th June 2022), Mashika (29th June 2022), pounamuknight (26th June 2022), Reinhard (27th June 2022), Rizotto (27th June 2022), Snoweagle (27th June 2022), wondering (28th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Eat "a video".

In the article of The Lancet it is written that Astra Zeneca also uses a adenovirus. Seeing how all these vaccine manufacturers have the same millionaire shareholders it is not too farfetched to suspect they operate as a cartel with access to each other recipes ( We have seen in France how a representative of Jansen had no problem promoting Pfizer in a televised interview)

That does not mean it is exactly the same of course in Sputnik. No outsider can know what they put into it and the misleading use of placebos is another well kept secret .

I am trying to assimilate two new words : “Craft” and its different meanings ( https://www.wordreference.com/es/tra...tranword=graft )

And FUBAR ( How damaged are the French veterans in the Irak war that got a whole payload of injections? )

And try not to forget and to remember the video with the Sputnik MAC addresses. Russia is not staying behind in the evil transhumanist quest.

( Note: Just got a further message here from a father that tested his 18 month old toddler with Bluetooth on his GSM. It gives a MAC address at 14 cm and at 4 m. And that is not from a C-vaccine but from all the usual ones ( polio, meningitis, etc) They are criminally experimenting am afraid )
    I'm not 'attempting' diverting anything. It's the total opposite of it. A diverting mind would not go with neither of the assumed flows of mind. You did not get me at all

Let me explain. I am an engineer, i understand that tech. I is a dumb and impossible to reconcile that the MAC address thing has anything to do with that video you posted. It is just no possible, that's now how it works.

You maybe talking about something else people have not yet figured out. But the constant claim that there is a mac address, and that it shows up at 14 cm and 4 m, is ridiculous, dumb, ignorant and stupid. Sorry but it lacks.

And it shows a lack of understanding of how these technologies (which are in reach of every human being since years and years ago) work. No one is unable to understand and reproduce them, at any single time right now? After decades? JEbus!

You are not under the umbrella of understanding of how dumb this assumption is?

Let me explain it then otherwise

"If every single person had the knowledge of how to build an airplane, and make it go across the world, would there be at all an aerospace industry?" SO why do you think something like a simple network card or a bluetooth device is some kind of mistery? because that's what you imply

Build me a network card that has a MAC Address, the schematics are out there on the web And then you will understand how dumb the idea of "it emits a mac address at 14cm and 2 m" is. It.Is.Up.To.You. Do you want to the real truth or are comfortable with the pacific ideal truth you have already accepted as final

Now let me tell a second secret

Mac addresses are not unique across the world. This may come as a surprise, but they are 'region' based. so you may have a unique mac address in a state (or region) but it will be reused in another card just next state. This matters because a mac address is not used 'globally' EVER, but clearly you did not know that when you posted this

And finally. I don't need to watch you video because here at Avalon it was posted before, that's old news. I said i did not watch it but i did know what it was, is not that i did not looked into it, is that as soon as it started i realized what it was.

- Explain to me how someone outside the system can ssh into a government machine, and have both the key and the password
    - Explain to me how there is a DNS server providing him the access to the server by the person's name. If you don't understand the problem with this, then you can't handle this issue at all
    - Finally, explain to me how this person even can map that DNS server so that, from his home computer, he can map the dns name to his friend's name, which by the way is wrong if it was a government registered name. How come there is a single name associated with that dns address? and made public? There are thousands of people with the same name, how he, with a basic name like that, found his 'friend' unique ssh login?

Do you know how ssh works at all?
    Last edited by Mashika; 28th June 2022 at 09:19.
    Tired

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Jambo (28th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Eat "a video".

I'm not 'attempting' diverting anything. It's the total opposite of it. A diverting mind would not go with neither of the assumed flows of mind. You did not get me at all

Let me explain. I am an engineer, i understand that tech. I is a dumb and impossible to reconcile that the MAC address thing has anything to do with that video you posted. It is just no possible, that's now how it works.

You maybe talking about something else people have not yet figured out. But the constant claim that there is a mac address, and that it shows up at 14 cm and 4 m, is ridiculous, dumb, ignorant and stupid. Sorry but it lacks.

And it shows a lack of understanding of how these technologies (which are in reach of every human being since years and years ago) work. No one is unable to understand and reproduce them, at any single time right now? After decades? JEbus!

You are not under the umbrella of understanding of how dumb this assumption is?

Let me explain it then otherwise

"If every single person had the knowledge of how to build an airplane, and make it go across the world, would there be at all an aerospace industry?" SO why do you think something like a simple network card or a bluetooth device is some kind of mistery? because that's what you imply

Build me a network card that has a MAC Address, the schematics are out there on the web And then you will understand how dumb the idea of "it emits a mac address at 14cm and 2 m" is. It.Is.Up.To.You. Do you want to the real truth or are comfortable with the pacific ideal truth you have already accepted as final

Now let me tell a second secret

Mac addresses are not unique across the world. This may come as a surprise, but they are 'region' based. so you may have a unique mac address in a state (or region) but it will be reused in another card just next state. This matters because a mac address is not used 'globally' EVER, but clearly you did not know that when you posted this

And finally. I don't need to watch you video because here at Avalon it was posted before, that's old news. I said i did not watch it but i did know what it was, is not that i did not looked into it, is that as soon as it started i realized what it was.

- Explain to me how someone outside the system can ssh into a government machine, and have both the key and the password
    - Explain to me how there is a DNS server providing him the access to the server by the person's name. If you don't understand the problem with this, then you can't handle this issue at all
    - Finally, explain to me how this person even can map that DNS server so that, from his home computer, he can map the dns name to his friend's name, which by the way is wrong if it was a government registered name. How come there is a single name associated with that dns address? and made public? There are thousands of people with the same name, how he, with a basic name like that, found his 'friend' unique ssh login?

Do you know how ssh works at all?
    Tired

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

pounamuknight (29th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Don't talk to me about tech you don't understand and assume i'm stupid, learn how it works and then come back to 'explain it' to me', FFS

See? Don't assume things, don't assume anything at all, ever, against anyone in this planet, ever That's how you get fooled in the first place

Now go do what i asked, explain to me how a mac address work, and why it's a fool's answer in this case. Or not. It is up to you
    Tired

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Jambo (28th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), wondering (28th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Don't talk to me about tech you don't understand and assume i'm stupid, learn how it works and then come back to 'explain it' to me', FFS

See? Don't assume things, don't assume anything at all, ever, against anyone in this planet, ever That's how you get fooled in the first place

Now go do what i asked, explain to me how a mac address work, and why it's a fool's answer in this case. Or not. It is up to you
    Tired

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

pounamuknight (29th June 2022), wondering (28th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Mod note from Bill:

I've just moved 7 posts (and copied/edited another) from the Ukraine vs Russia thread to create this new one, as it's a separate standalone issue.

It's a very interesting topic, which I've refrained from posting about personally as I know almost nothing about it — and would definitely like to know more. Among my many questions are
    • What percentage of the Russian population has been vaxxed?
    • What's the policy (and % take up) with booster shots?
    • Are injuries being reported?
    • Russian alt media is very strong. Has there been analysis and discussion of the vaccine contents?
    • Has the Russian military been fully vaxxed?

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (28th June 2022), Mare (28th June 2022), Nasu (5th July 2022), Open Minded Dude (28th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), Spiral (29th June 2022), wondering (28th June 2022), Yoda (28th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Argentina Avalon Member elseboya's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Hello everyone!!. I live in Argentina. Our country bought 30 million doses of Sputnik. (We are a country with 47 million inhabitants). Not all have been delivered yet and there are delays and problems in delivery. It was the first vaccine they approved and imported. In fact, I think that being the first and the most applied, we created a laboratory in Argentina to produce them as well (richmond lab).

The sector of the population that has the most application of this vaccine are those over 60, medical personnel, and security forces.

I clarify that I am not vaccinated, nor are my children. But if many relatives and friends have this vaccine, as a first dose and other mixtures such as aztrazeneca, modern, sinopharm, etc. They were applied this way due to problems of supply and extremely high demand, and absurd vaccination schemes. Also due to international requirements as it is not approved for trips abroad.

The acceptance rate is very low for these reasons.

Personally, I don't know whether to attribute problems or injuries to this particular vaccine. I believe that all those vaccinated, with any vaccine in this pandemic, have serious problems.

I hope the information is useful.

Cheers!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to elseboya For This Post:

avid (28th June 2022), Bill Ryan (28th June 2022), eagle0027 (29th June 2022), Ewan (28th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), wondering (28th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Mod note from Bill:

I've just moved 7 posts (and copied/edited another) from the Ukraine vs Russia thread to create this new one, as it's a separate standalone issue.

It's a very interesting topic, which I've refrained from posting about personally as I know almost nothing about it — and would definitely like to know more. Among my many questions are
    • What percentage of the Russian population has been vaxxed?
    • What's the policy (and % take up) with booster shots?
    • Are injuries being reported?
    • Russian alt media is very strong. Has there been analysis and discussion of the vaccine contents?
    • Has the Russian military been fully vaxxed?
    Can only address the first two:

51% Fully vaxxed
    10% Boostered (don't know policy)

12.4% of Russian population tested positive.

For comparison:
    26.3% of U.S. population tested positive.
    49.9% of Israel population tested positive.
    65.3% of France population tested positive.
    67.9% of U.K. population tested positive.
    10.5% of Canada population tested positive.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2022), Ewan (28th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022), wondering (28th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,602 times in 9,592 posts

From the Sputnik V newsroom

https://sputnikvaccine.com/newsroom/...er-virus-neut/

SPUTNIK V DEMONSTRATES STRONG PROTECTION AGAINST OMICRON VARIANT, WITH OVER 2 TIMES HIGHER VIRUS NEUTRALIZING ACTIVITY COMPARED TO THE PFIZER VACCINE ACCORDING TO A UNIQUE INDEPENDENT COMPARATIVE STUDY CONDUCTED BY THE SPALLANZANI INSTITUTE IN ITALY

Previous studies also demonstrated additional significant strengthening of protection against Omicron by Sputnik Light booster, which can also be a universal booster to other vaccines to strengthen and lengthen their protection against Omicron.

A unique comparative study conducted at the Italian Spallanzani Institute, the leading Italian research institute for infectious diseases, by a joint Italian-Russian team of researchers representing the Institute and the Gamaleya Center shows that the Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine demonstrates more than 2 times higher titers of virus neutralizing antibodies to Omicron (B.1.1.529) variant than 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine (2.1 times higher in total and 2.6 times higher 3 months after vaccination).

The study was conducted in the equal laboratory conditions in the Spallanzani Institute in Italy on comparable sera samples from individuals vaccinated with Sputnik V and Pfizer with a similar level of IgG antibodies and virus neutralizing activity (VNA) against Wuhan variant.

Sputnik V shows significantly smaller (2.6 times) reduction of virus neutralizing activity against Omicron as compared to reference Wuhan variant than Pfizer vaccine (8.1-fold reduction for Sputnik V in contrast to 21.4-fold reduction for Pfizer vaccine).

The study demonstrates that Sputnik V neutralizes the Omicron variant by inducing robust antibody response associated with high levels of protection.

Among the top quartile of individuals with high RBD-specific IgG antibodies, 100% of those vaccinated with Sputnik V were able to neutralize Omicron variant in comparison to 83.3% of individuals vaccinated with Pfizer.

Among all samples, 74.2% of Sputnik V-vaccinated sera were able to neutralize Omicron vs 56.9% for Pfizer-vaccinated.

The study discusses several reasons for Sputnik V eliciting stronger virus neutralizing antibodies against Omicron, including:

Sputnik V develops a wider pool of antibodies to different epitopes in contrast to Pfizer vaccine, which utilizes the spike protein in a proline-stabilized form directed mainly to the specific epitopes, which were highly affected by the mutations in the Omicron variant;

Heterologous prime-boost vaccination regimen of Sputnik scheme;

Better mimicking of adenoviral vaccine platform of the infection.

The data supports the results of the recent laboratory study by the Gamaleya Center published in MedRxiv[1] demonstrating that Sputnik V induces robust neutralizing antibody response to Omicron variant, which is further strengthened by Sputnik Light booster:

As 80% of epitopes in the spike protein recognized by CD8+ T cells are not affected by the mutations in the Omicron variant, Sputnik V elicits strong and long-lasting T-cell response and is expected to provide durable protection against severe disease and hospitalization caused by Omicron.

Sputnik Light as a booster significantly increases virus neutralizing activity against Omicron, which is comparable to titers observed after Sputnik V against wild-type virus, associated with high levels of protection.

The Sputnik team stands for the open and transparent comparison of different vaccines and has initiated partnerships with other vaccine producers to conduct joint studies in a number of countries.

In particular, a “mix & match” trial of a combination of Sputnik Light with vaccines produced by AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Moderna and Cansino, conducted in 5 provinces in Argentina has demonstrated that Sputnik Light induces stronger antibody and T-cell response as compared to homologous regimen (two shots of the same vaccine).

Each “vaccine cocktail” combination with Sputnik Light provided a higher antibody titer on the 14th day after administering a second dose when compared to original homogenous (same vaccine as first and second dose) regimens of each of the vaccines.

Sputnik Light is a universal booster to other vaccines thanks to the optimal configuration of Sputnik vaccine’s adenoviral platform which provides better protection against Omicron and other mutations as demonstrated in multiple studies.

Heterologous boosting with Sputnik Light has proven to be one of the best solutions to prolong the protection period of other vaccines. The Sputnik team urges immediate global, open comparative studies on Sputnik Light and other boosters to COVID vaccines. Any efforts to deter these comparative “mix & match” studies delay the end of the pandemic as the advantages of this most efficient approach will not be utilized.

Sputnik V vector vaccine against COVID 19 Gamaleya Center has been authorized in 71 countries with a total population of over 4 billion people, and Sputnik Light in more than 30 countries. Sputnik V and Sputnik Light have been developed using a safe technology that has been widely studied for over 30 years and have not been associated with rare serious side effects such as myocarditis or pericarditis. The highest safety and efficacy of Sputnik V and Sputnik Light was demonstrated in more than 30 studies and real-world data publications from more than 10 countries.

Sputnik V and Sputnik Light can be stored in a conventional refrigerator at +2 +8ºC for 6 months, making them available globally, including in remote territories, without any need to invest in additional cold-chain infrastructure.

Moscow, January 20, 2022 – The Gamaleya National Research Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology (Gamaleya Center) and the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF, Russia’s sovereign wealth fund, investor in Sputnik V and Sputnik Light coronavirus vaccines), today announced a unique independent comparative study conducted at the National Institute for Infectious Diseases Lazzaro Spallanzani (Italy) by a joint team of researchers of the Institute and the Gamaleya Center showing that 2 doses of Sputnik V provide more than 2 times higher geometric mean titers (GMT) of virus neutralizing antibodies to the Omicron variant of COVID than 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine (2.1 times higher in total and 2.6 times higher 3 months after vaccination).

An article by a team of 12 Italian and 9 Russian scientists led by Francesco Vaia, Director of the Spallanzani Institute and Alexander Gintsburg, Director of the Gamaleya Center, has been published in medRxiv (the preprint server for health sciences) and is available at:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....15.22269335v1

The study was conducted in Spallanzani Institute in the equal laboratory conditions at the Italian Spallanzani Institute on comparable groups of sera from individuals vaccinated with Sputnik V and Pfizer, with no statistically significant difference in neutralizing activity against Wuhan variant.

The advantages of Sputnik V are the use of native S glycoprotein (spike protein without proline-stabilization and other modifications) and the use of a heterologous prime-boost vaccination regimen. The Pfizer vaccine utilizes the spike protein in a proline-stabilized form in contrast to Sputnik V. Proline-stabilization and other modifications may move an immune response predominantly to the actively mutating receptor-binding domain (RBD) of spike protein. In the Omicron variant, a substantial number of mutations were registered precisely in RBD, which is why such a significant drop in neutralizing activity against this variant may be observed in the sera of Pfizer-vaccinated.

Boosting with Sputnik Light as part of the “mix & match” approach may help address the lower efficacy of mRNA vaccines against Omicron as well as the documented, quickly waning, efficacy of mRNA vaccines against COVID-19. Partnerships between adenoviral and mRNA vaccines could provide for stronger protection against Omicron and other variants.

Based on the data collected by the Spallanzani Institute and results of previous studies, heterologous (“mix & match”) boosting with Sputnik Light is the best solution to increase other vaccines’ efficacy and extend the booster protection period as optimal adenoviral platform configuration provides better protection against Omicron and other mutations:

a. Sputnik Light as a booster significantly increases virus neutralizing activity against Omicron, which is comparable to titers observed after Sputnik V against wild-type virus, associated with high levels of protection. The study results were summarized in an article available at:

http://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.11....17.21267976v1

b. Sputnik Light has already shown strong results as a booster in “mix & match” trials in Argentina. A combination of Sputnik Light with vaccines produced by AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Moderna and Cansino, conducted in 5 provinces (City and Province of Buenos Aires, as well as Córdoba, La Rioja and San Luis) has demonstrated that Sputnik Light induces stronger antibody and T-cell response as compared to a homologous regimen (two shots of the same vaccine). Each “vaccine cocktail” combination with Sputnik Light provided higher antibody titer on the 14th day after administering a second dose when compared to original homologous (same vaccine as first and second dose) regimens of each of the vaccines.

c. As duration of vaccine protection is key to avoid frequent boosting, authors of another study in Argentina have noted that protection against coronavirus remains stable following vaccination with the Russian Sputnik V vaccine as a consequence of antibody maturation, resulting in improved potency of antibodies to viral escape mutations:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....22.21262186v1

d. The study conducted by a number of highly respected institutes in the US (Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard University, Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT and University of North Carolina) demonstrated that boosting Pfizer vaсcine with Ad26 vector produces optimal durable protection against Omicron with 4 times higher increase in Omicron-specific T-cells and 2.4 times in neutralizing antibody titers vs Pfizer booster. Sputnik Light is based on Ad26 vector and is the universal booster for other vaccines vs all mutations:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....02.21267198v2

e. US study on 168 mln people showed that one-shot COVID vaccine based on Ad26 is superior against infections and hospitalizations to quickly waning two-shot mRNA vaccines. In the 6th month after vaccination, Pfizer protection against hospitalization waned 4 times, while there was no evidence of waning protection against hospitalization for Ad26 vector:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....05.22268648v1

f. Another study conducted on almost 500,000 health care workers in South Africa demonstrated 85% efficacy of Ad26 booster against hospitalization caused by Omicron variant:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...36v1.full-text

Partnership among vaccine manufacturers through heterologous (“mix & match”) boosting by other vaccines is needed to address the quickly waning efficacy of mRNA vaccines against COVID-19, which was documented in multiple studies:

a. The study in US among 65+ years old population demonstrated the decrease in mRNA vaccine effectiveness against Delta accelerated after month 4, reaching a low of approximately 20% in months 5 through 7:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2787183

b. According to Swedish data, the Pfizer vaccine’s efficacy against Delta strain is falling to below 30% after 6 months:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3949410

c. The UK Health Security Agency said those who had received three doses of Pfizer’s vaccine saw their protection against symptomatic illness caused by Omicron variant drop to 45% within 10 weeks:

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ical-briefings

Alexander Gintsburg, Director of the National Research Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology, said:

“The joint study by the Gamaleya Center and Spallanzani Institute confirmed the results obtained in our separate study published in December 2021. The hard scientific data proves Sputnik V has higher virus neutralizing activity against Omicron as compared to other vaccines and will play a major role in the global fight against this new contagious variant.”

Denis Logunov, Deputy Director of the National Research Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology, noted:

“The Spallanzani Institute is one of the leading European research centers and our joint study provided a unique opportunity for independent analysis of different vaccine platforms against Omicron. Adenoviral vector platform in the core of Sputnik V and Sputnik Light vaccines once again proved to be the best solution in creating strong and durable immunity against COVID and its new variants.”

Kirill Dmitriev, CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund, commented:

“Results of the study in Italy confirm Sputnik V offers the strongest protection against Omicron. The adenoviral platform has shown high efficacy in fighting mutations of COVID previously. Partnership of different platforms is the key and heterologous (“mix & match”) boosting with Sputnik Light will help strengthen efficacy of other vaccines in light of combined Delta and Omicron challenge.”

Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) is Russia's sovereign wealth fund established in 2011 to make equity co-investments, primarily in Russia, alongside reputable international financial and strategic investors. RDIF acts as a catalyst for direct investment in the Russian economy. RDIF’s management company is based in Moscow. Currently, RDIF has experience of the successful joint implementation of more than 100 projects with foreign partners totaling over RUB2.1 tn and covering almost all of Russia’s regions. RDIF has established joint strategic partnerships with leading international co-investors from more than 18 countries that total more than $40 bn. Further information can be found at rdif.ru

For additional information contact:

Alexey Urazov
    Russian Direct Investment Fund
    Director for External Communications
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

https://tass.com/society/1472403?utm...m_social_share

Russia records 2,541 daily COVID-19 cases, 59 deaths — crisis center

Moscow’s COVID-19 cases surged by 217 over the past day versus 212 cases a day earlier

MOSCOW, June 28. /TASS/. Russia’s COVID-19 case tally rose by 2,541 over the past day to 18,424,105, the anti-coronavirus crisis center reported on Tuesday.

As many as 1,425 people were hospitalized with COVID-19 in Russia over the past day, up 131% from a day earlier. The number of hospitalized patients decreased in 6 regions, while in 66 regions the figure increased. The situation remained unchanged in 13 regions. A day earlier, 617 people were rushed to hospitals.

Moscow’s COVID-19 cases surged by 217 over the past day versus 212 cases a day earlier, reaching 2,776,874, according to the anti-coronavirus crisis center. St. Petersburg’s COVID-19 cases increased by 230 over the past day versus 238 a day earlier, reaching 1,536,015.

COVID-19 recoveries

Russia’s COVID-19 recoveries rose by 3,414 over the past day, reaching 17,851,282, the anti-coronavirus crisis center told reporters on Tuesday.

A day earlier, some 2,355 patients recovered.

COVID-19 death toll

Russia’s COVID-19 death toll rose by 59 over the past day, reaching 381,002, the anti-coronavirus crisis center told reporters on Tuesday.

A day earlier, 51 COVID-19 deaths were registered.
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

The story of the Sputnik V vaccine
    Vaccine nationalism and Cold War tropes abound

7 June 2021
    A distinct time-warp quality characterizes western reactions to Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine. The international reception of the jab harkens back to the rhetoric of the Cold War, despite the fact that the COVID-19 pandemic permeates every aspect of contemporary life. But some knowledge of Russia’s past can lend nuance to present discussions.

Russian officials confirm the name is meant to evoke the launch of the first artificial satellite in 1957, and its significance as a triumph for both Russia and humanity. But to many observers, the more powerful association has been the competition of superpowers. Much ink has been spilled on Russian ‘vaccine diplomacy’ and its relation to geopolitical struggles for influence, both in Europe and the developing world. Suspicions that Russian motives have more to do with power politics than public health are central in western media coverage.

Sputnik V was created at the Gamaleya National Research Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology in Moscow in early 2020. Like the vaccines from AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson, it is based on adenovirus viral vector technology. In August 2020, based on phase 1/2 trial results, Russian health authorities issued a conditional approval, and mass vaccinations began in Russia in November 2020. But from the beginning the rollout was international. By the end of 2020, vaccine shipments had arrived in Belarus, Argentina, and Serbia. To date, Sputnik V has been approved in 66 countries. And despite difficulties with ramping up production, at least 10 million people have received the shot.

Meanwhile, Russian researchers published their phase 3 trial results in February 2021, which indicated an efficacy of 91.6% and a strong safety profile, which renders Sputnik V one of the most effective vaccines against COVID-19 so far. Real world data, although still limited, has so far largely confirmed these findings.

Still, many observers have not been convinced. As in the case of the first Sputnik, their reactions display surprise that Russia is capable of such a scientific feat. The Soviet pharmaceutical sector had long been criticized for its lack of innovation; the collapse of the Eastern Bloc in the 1990s seemed to leave Russia entirely bereft.

While the Russian state has made large investments in the pharmaceutical sector in recent years, few outsiders have believed it could produce competitive new products for world markets.

But not only prejudices are to blame. The Russian state’s opacity about the vaccine’s development process, reticence in sharing data, and aggressive responses to legitimate questions, have created concerns that not all is as it seems. The result has been suspicion about Sputnik V, a scepticism that sometimes goes beyond the factual evidence. Faced with the black box of secrecy, many observers have filled in the blanks with their own fears and fallen back on Cold War-era tropes of the Soviet enemy.

This is especially unfortunate at a moment when the global challenges of vaccination have become starkly apparent. These combative approaches replace complex scientific debates with mere calculations of power. Some insight into the long history of Russian medical science might help avoid misunderstandings and set discussions on a more productive track.

The spectre of politics

English-language coverage, particularly in the United States and its close European allies (including the UK), has overwhelmingly focused on the political aspects of Sputnik V. From this perspective, the vaccine appears not as a public health tool, but a Russian campaign to destabilize western alliances and win influence in the developing world. Such arguments are not necessarily unwarranted. Russian officials’ oft-repeated declarations that the ‘vaccines must remain outside politics’ are unconvincing, given their tendency to disparage rivals — not to mention the recent allegations of a covert Russian campaign to discredit western vaccines. Still, the politicized reactions have not helped matters. The coverage of Sputnik V has drawn as often on Cold War rhetoric as on contemporary Russian reality. It is worth examining these images and questioning their implications.

The political focus of many American and European observers harkens back to the Cold War tendency to always seek geopolitical motivations behind Soviet actions. The first Sputnik is a case in point. As the New York Times warned ominously in October 1957, ‘the main purpose of the sputnik, the man-made moon launched by the Soviets, is political rather than scientific,’ aimed at boosting Soviet ‘rocket diplomacy’ and ‘breaking up our alliances.’ Such language, repeated almost word-for-word, appears in analyses of Russian ‘vaccine diplomacy’, understood as a ‘tool of soft power’ intended to ‘sow division’ in the European Union and around the world — even described as yet ‘another hybrid weapon to divide and rule.’

The rest is here:

https://www.eurozine.com/the-story-o...nik-v-vaccine/

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Eat "a video".

I'm sorry if went angry, but yes there is a lot going that we may not fully know. The idea that a MAC address works the way you consider it is just plainly wrong, that's just not good information, it is miss information at best.

We have better and more important things to research and consider than to believe some data that is clearly wrong beyond any doubt. A very sophisticated nano computer of any sort would not depend on something so common and that is pretty much public knowledge and impossible be used the way that video shows, or how you describe it

You are running around in circles while something bigger is going on out there, and you are wasting valuable time in a dead end. I already know that's a dead end, so i'm telling you to focus, stop believe on that and focus. because no matter what, when you have one last chance to figure something out, that's the last chance, you can't try again, or learn anything anymore, it's just that one single time and then everything is over if you fail

That's the pressure of figuring things out, have that sense of emergency and focus on the real thing. I see through that video, i know it has bad data on it. It is a decoy
    Tired

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (29th June 2022), pounamuknight (29th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread