+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trending towards the Tribulation

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Trending towards the Tribulation

Don't often write about Spiritual subjects, predictions or prophecies but even though may not agree with another's POV I do care care about our little community. It would be remiss not to offer a Biblical perspective on current events from 2 people that feel have the wisdom to share with us. Jan Markell of Olive Tree Ministries is an amazing woman and Pastor Mark Henry discuss current events as things line up towards the Great Tribulation. Jan predicts a food crisis by this fall and much more info. Thanks again and perhaps many of us can see the convergence of things setting the final stage of events.

Last edited by mojo; 30th June 2022 at 23:00.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th June 2022), bluestflame (1st July 2022), Chip (30th June 2022), Harmony (1st July 2022), Inversion (2nd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st July 2022), Journeyman (1st July 2022), Mike Gorman (1st July 2022), pabranno (30th June 2022), Sadieblue (2nd July 2022), Tyy1907 (1st July 2022), yelik (3rd July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Default Re: Trending towards the Tribulation

Mojo, appreciate the post. From my research, circumstances are very uncanny. And unsettling. And that takes into account a lot of research into history as well as the Bible, as this theme has recurred at various tumultuous periods. I find events today very unsettling and unique in many ways
    Look forward to insights on this thread.

Pamela

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th June 2022), bluestflame (1st July 2022), guenonsbitch (3rd July 2022), Harmony (1st July 2022), Inversion (2nd July 2022), Journeyman (1st July 2022), Mike Gorman (1st July 2022), mojo (30th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd July 2022), yelik (3rd July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

There is a misconception near the end of times, about the returning of Messiah. The three religions judaism, christianity and islam speak about the coming of the Messiah, but none of them have the return of Messiah in their primary Scriptures. They are secondary texts. It means there isn't any mention about the second coming or the coming of a saviour. The end of times is still unclear if it's about the end of universe or just the end of the earth, but after that event, it will take place the Day of Resurrection or the Day of Judgement, the day that God will be visible for all. Everyone will have their records of their deeds and everyone will know his/her place, where it belongs. That is where all religions have lost connection with Scriptures and have created some wishful thinking of a saviour. If God wanted to save the world from evil, He could have done it in seconds, but the test will go forward, until the end of times.
    It will be that Day when two great portals will open and it will be there, where the ways are divided.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 1st July 2022 at 08:43.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Harmony (1st July 2022), mojo (21st December 2022), pabranno (1st July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Scriptures and have created some wishful thinking of a saviour
    Quote If God wanted to save the world from evil, He could have done it in seconds
    Hi Eagle Eye.... Faith is believing in things not yet seen... The Lord gives all free choice to believe or not. He did save the PEOPLE if they choose. Evil is necessary to distinguish the light.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

pabranno (2nd July 2022), Sadieblue (2nd July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Correlating so-called "myths', predictions, prophecies, historical events and the latest science resulting in the "rebirth of catastrohism":

(Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1505403 )
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd July 2022 at 17:25.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mojo (2nd July 2022), pabranno (2nd July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

What if castastrophism is an archetype, a shared knowing deep in our bones, that resonates from in us as a foreshadowing or shadow of something real? It can be clothed clumsily in different cultures myths, but our bones know it as truth. Many such memes can be gleaned from humanity and history such as Savior, an ending to a cycle, the knowledge of rightness and wrongness etc. Even the God concept. We ebb and flow sometimes complacenty, sometimes frantically, but we share a deeper knowledge, not so easily corralled with language.
    Last edited by pabranno; 2nd July 2022 at 19:08.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

guenonsbitch (3rd July 2022), Hym (22nd December 2022), Journeyman (3rd July 2022), mojo (2nd July 2022), onawah (3rd July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi all,
    This one issue has been weighing on my heart for some time. If you agree like me that there will be an Tribulation that happens in the future yet there is no exact start time frame that we know of when it begins. Yet there are passages that give us an opportunity to maybe not determine the date but we can narrow down the season/seasons by what is happening in the World all around us. The so called Birth pangs that Moms get when it's close to birth. So here is the issue. If current events are ushering in so many bad things (tribulation) things like censorship, WHO, one World Government, etc etc. Yet consider myself a Patriot/Veteran that served with honor and still holding out in faith that White Hats, the Military and Trump had a plan way back to remove the corruption. This is what I have put hope in yet...this belief flies in the face of ushering in the tribulation. I have asked spiritual leaders but really didnt get an answer.

So... can there be a brief respite from the current trend and possibly even spiritual revival before the end times?
    Last edited by mojo; 21st December 2022 at 23:58.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (22nd December 2022), Sadieblue (23rd December 2022), Tyy1907 (22nd December 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi all,
    This one issue has been weighing on my heart for some time. If you agree like me that there will be an Tribulation that happens in the future yet there is no exact start time frame that we know of when it begins. Yet there are passages that give us an opportunity to maybe not determine the date but we can narrow down the season/seasons by what is happening in the World all around us. The so called Birth pangs that Moms get when it's close to birth. So here is the issue. If current events are ushering in so many bad things (tribulation) things like censorship, WHO, one World Government, etc etc. Yet consider myself a Patriot/Veteran that served with honor and still holding out in faith that White Hats, the Military and Trump had a plan way back to remove the corruption. This is what I have put hope in yet...this belief flies in the face of ushering in the tribulation. I have asked spiritual leaders but really didnt get an answer.

So... can there be a brief respite from the current trend and possibly even spiritual revival before the end times?

I most definitely think there can be spiritual revival. I see it around me often. People looking out for one another, empathy, uplifting words. I've found it starts with the individual. Branching out, raising up all in their path. I ask now daily for partnership with Creator to help me do these things. This yoke is easy. I care less and less what people think. This frequency transcends negativity. It cuts through it like butter and hits people in the feels lol.

Prayer work has made the difference for me. As well, the modern day biblical teachings I call them, found on getwisdom.com going into what beliefs may need to be changed to raise one's vibration to one of Love.

Holding the line you could call it, keeping the faith, doing the prayer work, asking to raise up the powerful corrupted ones to minimize the trials and tribulations.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Hym (22nd December 2022), mojo (23rd December 2022), Sadieblue (23rd December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread