+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James O'Keefe, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool & Ben Burgis at MINDS: Festival of Ideas

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation James O'Keefe, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool & Ben Burgis at MINDS: Festival of Ideas

• James O'Keefe, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool & Ben Burgis at MINDS: Festival of Ideas:

Mission Statement Investigate & expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions in order to achieve a more ethical & transparent society.
    • Core Values MORAL COURAGE - Courage is the virtue that sustains all others. We choose to overcome our fears.
    • WE ARE ALL LEADERS - Turning people into leaders. Completed staff work. Ownership.
    • COLLABORATION - Best not to work in silos. No one individual is as smart as all of us.
    • RESILIENCE - Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. Never, ever, ever give up. We don't let mistakes or setbacks discourage us. Pursue perfection, knowing full well you will never attain it.
    • MISSION DRIVEN - The best people are motivated by purpose. We are passionate and truly believe in our cause. We must be externally focused, not internally focused.
    • MAKE THE STATUS QUO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE - We move mountains. Failure is not an option. We do whatever it takes.
    • THE TIP OF THE SPEAR - We are a loss leader. We do not shy away from conflict or litigation.

• Ethical Values
    Rule #01 – Truth is paramount. Our reporting is fact based with clear and irrefutable video and audio content. Truth is paramount. We never deceive our audience. We do not distort the facts or the context. We do not “selectively edit.”

Rule #02 – We do not break the law. We maintain one-party consent when recording someone is inherently moral and ethical. We never record when there is zero-party consent. In areas where we are required to have consent from all parties, we seek legal guidance regarding the expectation of privacy’s impact on our right to record.

Rule #03 – We adhere to the 1st Amendment rights of others. During our investigations we do not disrupt the peace. We do not infringe on the 1st Amendment rights of others.

Rule #04 – The Zekman Test. The undercover investigations we pursue are judged by us to be of “vital public interest” and “profound importance.” The Zekman Test is our baseline. Undercover investigative reporting is necessary because, “...there’s no other way to get the story...” Whereas the Society of Professional Journalists allows for undercover techniques, if undercover techniques are necessary to expose issues of vital public importance; we believe they are not only allowed but required.

Rule #05 – We Protect the Innocent When Possible - Embarrassing private details are not to be investigated. We stay away from irrelevant embarrassingly intimate details about private citizens personal lives. We look for individual wrong-doing and judge its public importance. The irrelevant religious or sexual dispositions of our targets are not to be investigated.

Rule #06 – Transparency. Our methods & tactics must be reasonable and defensible. We use the “Twelve Jurors on Our Shoulder” rule. The work has to be done with such a degree of integrity that it can withstand scrutiny in both law & ethics. We are comfortable with transparency. We must be willing to be ready to disclose our methods upon publication.

Rule #07 – Verifying and Corroborate Stories – Evaluate impact on third parties and Newsworthiness of Statements Alone.We consistently consider the probable truth or falsity of statements, examine any reasons to doubt the veracity of underlying assertions and whether the assertions are newsworthy. When possible, we will confirm with our subjects that their statements captured on video are accurate & truthful. At the very least, we will give our subjects an opportunity to elaborate and/or respond. In all matters, we rely on the 1st Amendment to protect our ability to publish newsworthy items after our internal deliberations. On whether there is an obligation to ensure the veracity of statements made on video, 1.) consider whether the remarks may potentially impact an innocent third party. (Factors in support of releasing the content) and 2.)The Newsworthiness of the statement alone by itself. (Factors against releasing the content).

Rule #08 – Raw Video. In certain circumstances we may release the “raw” video to the press and or the public. But as a rule, we do not.

Rule #09 – Subject Anonymity. We investigate & question sources before promising anonymity. Once we confirm, we will do everything in our power to protect the identity of our confidential sources.

Rule #10 – Being Accountable. Admit mistakes & correct them promptly.

Rule #11 – We do not manufacture content. We do not put words in our investigative subjects' mouths. We do not lead the horse to water. Our purpose is to elicit truth.

Rule #12 – With Great Power comes Great Responsibility.

--o-O-o--
    • Full Show starts at 6 min. 50 sec:

Minds is bringing people together IRL from across the social and political spectrum to facilitate real conversations, human connection and the evolution of ideas. MINDS: Festival of Ideas will feature prominent voices who will come together to have civil dialogue on the important topics of the day. The goal of the event is to create a space to engage honestly with others in open dialogue surrounding divisive ideas in hopes to bridge the current divide and create a path to a healthier discourse and reduce extremism.

Full Event Sections:
    • 00:00:00 Standby
    • 00:07:25 Chrissie Mayr Stand-up Comedy
    • 00:19:54 Topic: The Future of Social Media, Moderator: Nick Gillespie Panelists: Ian Crossland, Bill Ottman, Blaire White, Winston Marshall
    • 00:45:52 Jamie Kilstein Stand-up Comedy
    • 00:55:22 Topic: Healing the Cultural Divide, Moderator: Daryl Davis Panelists: Cornel West, Coleman Hughes
    • 01:25:36 Ryan Long Stand-up Comedy
    • 01:34:26 Topic: Satire and Disinformation: Where’s the Line? Moderator: Zuby Panelists: Seth Dillon, Maajid Nawaz, Steven "Destiny" Bonnell, Libby Emmons, Margaret Kimberley
    • 02:32:22 Tyler Fischer Stand-up Comedy
    • 02:38:01 Topic: Media Manipulation: What’s the real source of the problem? Moderator: Bill Ottman Panelists: Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool, James O'Keefe, Ben Burgis
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th July 2022 at 17:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2022), DeDukshyn (5th July 2022), Franny (6th July 2022), gini (6th July 2022), Harmony (6th July 2022), Ivanhoe (6th July 2022), LoneWolf76 (6th July 2022), mountain_jim (6th July 2022), Vangelo (5th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: James O'Keefe, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool & Ben Burgis at MINDS: Festival of Ideas

I see Tulsi Gabbard pop up everywhere lately, and everyone fawning over her... Forgetting of course that she is a WEF Young Global Leader...

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: James O'Keefe, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool & Ben Burgis at MINDS: Festival of Ideas

Quote Posted by LoneWolf76 (here)
    I see Tulsi Gabbard pop up everywhere lately, and everyone fawning over her... Forgetting of course that she is a WEF Young Global Leader...
    But at the same time you were not in her shoes when she was invited and how little we all knew at the time, what it is really about back then ... Same for her ideas why she went there, maybe (a) close relative(s) or (a) loved one(s) or friend(s) said that it can "help her career" not knowing what we all know now!

I have been invited to many different kinds of conferences in the past when I was producing local radio & tv in Amsterdam and being a co-founder of 2 magazines between 1990 and 1998 ... at the time I "shook hands" with people I rather never did later on ... So am I "evil" now? ... Or a "suspect"? tell me.

The best thing what you and I can do is: postpone judgement and try to find anyone who ask her a question how the "young global leaders" project affected her or not ... How many times she went there (maybe it was just a one-time experience) or that she was wary enough to smell rotten fish.

Sometimes you do not have to be told "what to do" for them to get you "noticed" ... then when you have insights how the ultra-elite really thinks you can use their insights/vision to do things they want to see happening ... at the same time many can chose to do the opposite and NOT feel connected with their "cause" aka Agenda2030 & NetZero2050.

What people chose to do (or not) later on in life all depends who you really are!

And yes am fully aware that some may have had "carriers" "helpers" that may ask something in return in the (near) future ... so it was never unconditional ... That can bite someone's a$$ ... or not ... depending how strong you are ... Are you fearful or not etc. ... Being compromised in any form has to be exposed but that does not mean some one "must" be evil.
    • Now I can think/consider of all the above I just have written ... why not you?
    • Beyond "duality thinking" is what I do since my Near Death Experience.
    Most of us "conspiracy & suppressed news researchers" tend to accuse the Ultra Elite having a "Tunnel Vision Narrative" they push (which is 100% true!)... at the same time some in our mids can have a "Tunnel Vision" too ... Why? ... Because it is much easier to have certain assumptions unchecked ... than figuring out what is really going on ... Accusing or insinuating others "to be duped" meanwhile doing the exactly what you accusing or insinuating others of doing, is not uncommon.

Control-freaks like Klaus Schwab are so arrogant bragging how he "owns" everyone who were part of the "young global leaders project" is his ultimate downfall ... as most can have families, friends who are much wiser & smarter ... So the question is: How many (temporary) "play along" not because they agree, but have other plans than Klaus Schwab had envisioned? ... Let that sink in for a moment (...)

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 6th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2022 at 13:58.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (6th July 2022), Michi (6th July 2022), mountain_jim (6th July 2022)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,164 times in 898 posts

Default Re: James O'Keefe, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Pool & Ben Burgis at MINDS: Festival of Ideas

Yes ,well said John! Its so easy to judge people for their past actions,without givin them the chance to grow ,learn and in due time clarify these questions like the relationship of Tulsi with the WEF.(Putin is anotherone who is accused to be a member of the WEF,without clarity of the whats & why's,with his background of being a professional double spy...)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th July 2022), mountain_jim (6th July 2022)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Yes ,well said John! Its so easy to judge people for their past actions,without givin them the chance to grow ,learn and in due time clarify these questions like the relationship of Tulsi with the WEF.(Putin is anotherone who is accused to be a member of the WEF,without clarity of the whats & why's,with his background of being a professional double spy...)
    • Nowadays, having assumptions about anything is the mother of all fck ups in the world that is why I am very VERY careful judging people way too fast!
    If people do not like to be "fooled" or "duped" ... that is totally understandable but that fear is not always a guarantee you are 100% correct you become a "victim" of genuine freedom fighters.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd July 2023 at 14:46.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (7th July 2022)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

• BREAKING: James O'Keefe Makes Major Announcement on Alex Jones Show:

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (9th July 2023), Harmony (9th July 2023), Ioneo (9th July 2023), Vangelo (9th July 2023)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yup, she is popping up everywhere. Derrick Broze of the Conscious Resistance Network asked Tulsi about her connections to the WEF in April of 2023. The video is short, less than two minutes, and worth your watch. I recommend listening to the whole video before reading the comments, so that you get your own raw take on her answer to Derrick.

Tulsi Gabbard Questioned About WEF Young Global Leader Tweet

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Harmony (9th July 2023), Vangelo (9th July 2023)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    But at the same time you were not in her shoes when she was invited and how little we all knew at the time, what it is really about back then ... Same for her ideas why she went there, maybe (a) close relative(s) or (a) loved one(s) or friend(s) said that it can "help her career" not knowing what we all know now!

I have been invited to many different kinds of conferences in the past when I was producing local radio & tv in Amsterdam and being a co-founder of 2 magazines between 1990 and 1998 ... at the time I "shook hands" with people I rather never did later on ... So am I "evil" now? ... Or a "suspect"? tell me.

The best thing what you and I can do is: postpone judgement and try to find anyone who ask her a question how the "young global leaders" project affected her or not ... How many times she went there (maybe it was just a one-time experience) or that she was wary enough to smell rotten fish.

Sometimes you do not have to be told "what to do" for them to get you "noticed" ... then when you have insights how the ultra-elite really thinks you can use their insights/vision to do things they want to see happening ... at the same time many can chose to do the opposite and NOT feel connected with their "cause" aka Agenda2030 & NetZero2050.

What people chose to do (or not) later on in life all depends who you really are!

And yes am fully aware that some may have had "carriers" "helpers" that may ask something in return in the (near) future ... so it was never unconditional ... That can bite someone's a$$ ... or not ... depending how strong you are ... Are you fearful or not etc. ... Being compromised in any form has to be exposed but that does not mean some one "must" be evil.
    • Now I can think/consider of all the above I just have written ... why not you?

• Beyond "duality thinking" is what I do since my Near Death Experience.

Most of us "conspiracy & suppressed news researchers" tend to accuse the Ultra Elite having a "Tunnel Vision Narrative" they push (which is 100% true!)... at the same time some in our mids can have a "Tunnel Vision" too ... Why? ... Because it is much easier to have certain assumptions unchecked ... than figuring out what is really going on ... Accusing or insinuating others "to be duped" meanwhile doing the exactly what you accusing or insinuating others of doing, is not uncommon.

Control-freaks like Klaus Schwab are so arrogant bragging how he "owns" everyone who were part of the "young global leaders project" is his ultimate downfall ... as most can have families, friends who are much wiser & smarter ... So the question is: How many (temporary) "play along" not because they agree, but have other plans than Klaus Schwab had envisioned? ... Let that sink in for a moment (...)

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 6th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    • related "guilty by association" issue:
    Vivek Ramaswamy sues World Economic Forum for false connection on WEF website (with Bret Weinstein):

Bret Speaks with 2024 Presidential Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy. They discuss the characteristics that define a proper person for the role of US president, the values necessary to lead the country, and the unique position this election occupies.

+ Reply to Thread