+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Independence Day Shooter Was ANTIFA, not a Trump Supporter

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,004 times in 2,112 posts

Default Independence Day Shooter Was ANTIFA, not a Trump Supporter

Seems like President trump is getting more attention than ever these days , actually everyday, why? Because those corrupt media/ politicians/ selective dirty Hollywood crowd FEAR his return should he run again. So instead of looking forward in this country the PTB keep looking over their shoulder while they try to self destruct this great country.

That being said , why is chicago having so many shootings, do the math 21,000 police officers meaning 7,000 on duty at anytime VS. 100,000 gang members. Thats over 10 to 1 bad guys to good guys.Kind of bad odds , and now the police have been told not to chase anyone if they are running, yeah I want to live there and I love chicago. Can we say having secure borders may actually be a good thing? Hmmm I wonder.

Then lets look at this deranged kid who was living at home with his parents, had supposedly a 100k net worth, was in the process of becoming a woman . Wonder what other prescription drugs he was on besides gender altering. Talk about screwed up,

So when I heard of this shooting yesterday my initial reaction was what the hell is wrong with these kids these days, this isn't about guns anymore . This is about an entire generation that presses buttons all day on their phone, is desensitized to human interaction and brought up by screwed up parents who purchased the guns for him as well as the last shooter here in my state in oxford which by the way those parents are still in jail for doing so. So we may be at a turning point now where finally if parents want to act as recklessly as their kids they will be held accountable as well. This isn't about guns, the news media does a great job demonizing that, and it wasn't an AK-47 that did the shooting either, media can't go anywhere on this shooting about that. It was a screwed up interverted kid who lived with parents just as screwed up looking to do anything for their son to be in his good graces. Only that irresponsible reasoning cost many innocent people their lives. And now we may be finally getting to the core of why a select part of a generation is so detached from society.

Independence Day Shooter Was ANTIFA, not a Trump Supporter
    https://realrawnews.com/2022/07/inde...ump-supporter/

Several mainstream media outlets on Monday wasted no time labelling the Independence Day killer, Robert Crimo, a Trump supporter, citing as evidence social media posts that show Crimo draped in a Trump flag and attending Trump rallies and Qanon gatherings. The photos seemed authentic, but Crimo was no supporter of Donald J. Trump. To the contrary, the six-foot-tall, 120lb. self-proclaimed rapper, who used the moniker “Awake the Rapper,” was an ANTIFA activist who picked the 4th of July to carry out his murderous spree because he hates America and White privilege.

Father of July Fourth shooter helped son buy firearm just two months after cops took away his collection of knives when he threatened to 'kill everyone': Parents release statement saying 'this is a terrible tragedy for many families... and our own'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...speak-out.html

10 killed by gunfire in Chicago over Fourth of July weekend, at least 62 others are wounded
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...s-july-holiday

This article just came out
    Parents of July 4th shooter dispute police reports he was suicidal or threatened to kill, see no issue with dad helping him buy gun, says attorney
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07...utm_term=EMAIL
    It appears the parents are living in a cave too!
    Last edited by pyrangello; 6th July 2022 at 13:34.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alecs (6th July 2022), Bill Ryan (6th July 2022), Franny (7th July 2022), Orph (6th July 2022), Sadieblue (6th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread