Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Georgia Guidestones have been blown up

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

Default Re: The Georgia Guidestones have been blown up

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Anchor (10th July 2022), Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (18th July 2022), Franny (10th July 2022), Harmony (10th July 2022), Inversion (10th July 2022), Jambo (12th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Sadieblue (10th July 2022), Stephanie (12th July 2022), The KMan (10th July 2022), Tintin (10th July 2022), Vangelo (10th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,860 times in 1,720 posts

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Jambo (12th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Sadieblue (10th July 2022), Stephanie (12th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,291 times in 8,660 posts

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    Such foolishness.
    A guide to survivors of cataclysm and a tool for finding those navigating stars again.
    Speechless.
    Now that I have completed the documentary from the Avalon Library I will respond to the above and this post.

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Another witch hunt. This is not good at all. Goodness. Another sad day for humans.
    My Summary: These monuments, while likely not directly NWO/WEF/Globalist controller creations, were likely not created out of enlightened beliefs nor worthy of shedding any tears due to their destruction - they hide it well but they were racist to their core (perhaps similar to the way Bill Gates funded pharma experiments on Africans which included sterilizations.)

The video documentary provides a very solid set of research as to who was behind this monument.
    Doctor Robert H Kersten (archaic for Christian), physician and inventor, likely co-author of Common Sense Renewed with Robert Merryman.

While some writings of these men supported education and birth control as means to control the expanding world population, they also:
    • were friends and associates of Doctor William Shockley (who tried to argue that a higher rate of reproduction among the less intelligent was having a dysgenic effect and that a drop in average intelligence would ultimately lead to some sort of vaguely described "decline.)"
    • wrote a letter supporting KKK Wizard David Duke (said Duke was speaking for Americans)
    • Kersten was described by a county historian as 'racist to his fingertips'
    • Kersten decided he would create measurements to support Shockley's genetic white supremacist views by creating/inventing a measurement to prove northern Europeans were the superior genetic race - which implies the 'guide reproduction wisely' on the monument was a veiled reference to who would be allowed to reproduce in the future

the evidence compiled in this documentary strongly suggests that these men and this monument were influenced by beliefs that not only did the world population need control and reduction but that certain genetic lines should be encouraged while others suppressed in this effort.

There may be other links between the Eugenicists movement and secret societies such as the Rosicrucians (shown to be related to the monument creators in the doc) and other precursor orgs to the WEF globalists and transhuman agenda techies, but I have not had time to research all that.

I came at my initial take of the monument's destruction as 'heroic symbolism' without knowing all the below, but having observed the global controllers doing everything possible in the last 2 years to reengineer human DNA with the MRNA tech while killing and sterilizing as many humans as possible with these (seemingly) illogically forced genetic experiments - making it clear to me that human population reduction is a primary globalist elite goal being acted upon globally now.

This is an excellent history into the roots of the eugenics movement

Quote The Revenge of the Malthusians and the Science of Limits

What are the roots of the technocratic and transhumanist policies currently being pushed onto society? In this essay, Matthew Ehret traces two centuries of British imperial grand strategists who adapted Thomas Malthus’ system of scientific governance of useless eaters in opposition to the deeper creative impulses of the human species.

Today’s world is faced with two possible future systems. On the one hand, there is a multipolar approach in defense of sovereign nation states premised on long-term thinking, scientific optimism and win-win cooperation stands as one possible outcome; on the other, there is a unipolar paradigm of world government, depopulation and zero-sum thinking.

Gaining insight into these two opposing paradigms is more important now than ever before, and one important place to start is the genesis of the ideologies that motivate the “Great Reset Architects” who are pushing society into a “Fourth Industrial Revolution” – a “revolution” where it is believed that automation, and Artificial Intelligence will render most of humanity obsolete. We are told that this post-reset age will also see a merging of humanity with machines, a future scenario heralded by figures like Elon Musk and Google’s Ray Kurzweil in order to “stay relevant” in the next phase of our evolution. Davos-man Yuval Harari has echoed these sentiments, arguing that the levers of evolution will now be moved from the randomness of nature into the new gods running Google, Facebook and the WEF.

In a 2018 WEF sermon, Harari acted as a neo-Darwinian prophet of a new transhumanist age, saying:

“We are probably among the last generations of homo sapiens. Within a century or two, Earth will be dominated by entities that are more different from us, than we are different from Neanderthals or from chimpanzees. Because in the coming generations, we will learn how to engineer bodies and brains and minds. These will be the main products of the 21st century economy.”

This Borg-like deterministic faith in the human-machine synthesis that pervades the thinking of all modern transhumanists is both cultish, creepy and just plain wrong. However, without a proper evaluation of the historic roots of these ideas, which threaten to push global civilization into a dystopian nightmare, it is impossible to understand anything fundamental about the past 250 years of human experience, let alone see where the fatal flaws lie within the Great Reset/Transhumanist operating system. That system, of course, is simply a repackaged system of eugenics under a new name that was developed in the aftermath of World War II.

Leading transhumanist godfather (and president of the British Eugenics Society) Sir Julian Huxley enunciated this post-WW2 objective explicitly in his 1946 UNESCO founding manifesto saying:

“Even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that is now unthinkable may at least become thinkable.”

There are a few fundamental things that should be understood about the psuedo-science of eugenics, otherwise known as “the science of cleansing the human gene pool of undesirable pollution”, which emerged at the end of the 19th century. Imagining a future age where the science of eugenics would replace religion, the school’s founder Sir Francis Galton (cousin to Charles Darwin) mused in 1905: “It is easy to let the imagination run wild on the supposition of a whole-hearted acceptance of eugenics as a national religion”.

< much more at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th July 2022 at 18:53.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Anchor (10th July 2022), Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), BushPilot (11th July 2022), ClearWater (10th July 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Frankie Pancakes (14th July 2022), Franny (11th July 2022), gini (10th July 2022), Gwin Ru (10th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Jambo (12th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Ravenlocke (11th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), ronny (11th July 2022), Sadieblue (10th July 2022), Stephanie (12th July 2022), Tintin (10th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,291 times in 8,660 posts

An interesting area of the documentary for further consideration was contained in a letter in the files of Shirley McNeely (Coggins Industries - at 1:07 in doc), with words likely composed by someone else in the group, related to the plans for the time-capsule.

This source may have had more links with secret society history and encoded secrets that go beyond the population control racist views mentioned above...

Excerpts from letter shown in video:

Quote Contained herein are keys that have been awaited to be placed in proper sequencing and in proper order...

...to announce the return and the activation of those events of prophecy that signal these events.

Those who have guarded this great mystery and who have guarded the evolution of the human species itself are returning.

IT HAS BEGUN.

This monument known as the Georgia Guide Stones shall find threads into the revelation of its mystery in the name R. C. Christian....

...otherwise known unto that contingency that is responsible for the erection of this monument as Christian RosenKrentz (1378-1484).

(my note: the Count of Saint Germain was said to thought to be the above)

Quote This presentation of keys upon the finding of it is to be delivered to the Elberton Star..

The Elberton Star is to deliver it to the Atlanta Rosicrucian Society.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th July 2022 at 16:41.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Anchor (10th July 2022), Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), BushPilot (11th July 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Franny (11th July 2022), Gwin Ru (10th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Inversion (10th July 2022), Jambo (12th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Ravenlocke (11th July 2022), Reinhard (11th July 2022), Sadieblue (10th July 2022), Stephanie (12th July 2022), Tintin (10th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,283 times in 758 posts

I did watch the documentary as well. Any good/pure data compiled was completely undone by the soundtrack manipulation guiding people how to feel, and the blatant manipulation of the old man near the end getting him to open the box in which he had stored all the correspondence between he and R.C. Christian. That part actually made me so sick to my stomach I could almost not watch further. In the end, it does not matter WHAT the inspiration is behind why the Guidestones were erected. Either all are sovereign or none are. We will continue failing this test until we see. We perpetuate the latter through mentality and acts such as this. It is certainly nothing to celebrate. It sometimes makes me lose all hope.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Anchor (10th July 2022), Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), BushPilot (11th July 2022), ClearWater (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Frankie Pancakes (14th July 2022), gini (10th July 2022), Gwin Ru (10th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Metaphor (10th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th July 2022), Mike (10th July 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), Orph (10th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), Sadieblue (10th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,551 times in 5,713 posts

I did watch the documentary as well. Any good/pure data compiled was completely undone by the soundtrack manipulation guiding people how to feel, and the blatant manipulation of the old man near the end getting him to open the box in which he had stored all the correspondence between he and R.C. Christian. That part actually made me so sick to my stomach I could almost not watch further. In the end, it does not matter WHAT the inspiration is behind why the Guidestones were erected. Either all are sovereign or none are. We will continue failing this test until we see. We perpetuate the latter through mentality and acts such as this. It is certainly nothing to celebrate. It sometimes makes me lose all hope.

I have mixed feelings about it.

There's a certain sadness that comes with watching something seemingly indomitable go down. It's the same feeling I get when I watch a heavyweight boxing champion get KO'd...even if I don't particularly like him. Watching something majestic lose its majesty is always a little depressing in some way.

At first glance the words on the guidestones appear reasonable(aside from keeping the population below whatever insanely low number they suggest). But upon closer examination, they appear to euphemistically represent something quite sinister.

The Illuminatti (or whatever one wishes to call it), we've been told, are required to make their intentions known in some way to the rest of us. They do this, as far as I can tell, by confessing in a misleading or semi-cloaked manner. Assuming the stones are Illuminatti inspired (and I'm not certain they are), it would make sense that they present the suggestions in this type of language.

The issue is that we don't know who built the structure or what the motivation is exactly, which leaves us all in the awkward position of having to fill in the blanks and assume motives. The confusion leaves me mostly apathetic. I don't quite know how I feel about the stones, whether they're standing or reduced to rubble. I s'pose I'd need to know both the motivations of the builders and the destroyers to help me feel one way or another.

But without any of that information I feel mostly nothing about it. Some part of me wants to cheer what seems on the surface to be a pretty powerful symbolic f-you to the powers that be. But it's mostly drowned out by all the unanswered questions.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), Casey Claar (10th July 2022), ClearWater (10th July 2022), Delight (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Frankie Pancakes (14th July 2022), gini (10th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Jambo (12th July 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Reinhard (11th July 2022), Sadieblue (10th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,418 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

There's a certain sadness that comes with watching something seemingly indomitable go down. It's the same feeling I get when I watch a heavyweight boxing champion get KO'd...even if I don't particularly like him. Watching something majestic lose its majesty is always a little depressing in some way.

At first glance the words on the guidestones appear reasonable(aside from keeping the population below whatever insanely low number they suggest). But upon closer examination, they appear to euphemistically represent something quite sinister.

The Illuminatti (or whatever one wishes to call it), we've been told, are required to make their intentions known in some way to the rest of us. They do this, as far as I can tell, by confessing in a misleading or semi-cloaked manner. Assuming the stones are Illuminatti inspired (and I'm not certain they are), it would make sense that they present the suggestions in this type of language.

The issue is that we don't know who built the structure or what the motivation is exactly, which leaves us all in the awkward position of having to fill in the blanks and assume motives. The confusion leaves me mostly apathetic. I don't quite know how I feel about the stones, whether they're standing or reduced to rubble. I s'pose I'd need to know both the motivations of the builders and the destroyers to help me feel one way or another.

But without any of that information I feel mostly nothing about it. Some part of me wants to cheer what seems on the surface to be a pretty powerful symbolic f-you to the powers that be. But it's mostly drowned out by all the unanswered questions.
    A way of condensing what I think Mike is saying here is that regardless of whatever the intentions were of the architects and sponsors, they had become a certain powerful symbol.

That near-universal agreement, by almost the entire alternative community, then became the reality — and that in itself became cast in stone.

So what people are celebrating is the cancellation, or negation, or deletion, of what the Guidestones came to mean to them, came to represent. Even if the monument had been commissioned by angels, the sinister meanings subsequently ascribed to it, rightly or not, correctly or otherwise, are what had become the entire focus.

It's been like the burning (or explosion!) of an effigy... something that has had its own magical significance for thousands of years.

14. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (10th July 2022), bojancan (10th July 2022), BushPilot (11th July 2022), Casey Claar (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), gini (10th July 2022), Gwin Ru (10th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Jambo (12th July 2022), kudzy (11th July 2022), meat suit (10th July 2022), Metaphor (10th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th July 2022), Mike (10th July 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Ravenlocke (11th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), Sadieblue (10th July 2022), Stephanie (12th July 2022), Tintin (10th July 2022), Vicus (10th July 2022), Yoda (11th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

... about the motivation, from the "The Avalon's Wayback Machine" from a conversation between Sue Arrigo and Bush jr when president:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    As a matter of corroboration of this point:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    As for that 5[00] million figure; what's the math behind it?

Simple:
    • 500 families
    • each family allowed 1 million relatives as "chosen ones"
    That's that!

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The followings from Sue Arrigo's case 26 "Your sickness and genocide" exposes what's occurring around the world, from Fukushima to the various type of diabetes tied to hypothyroidism, directly from the horse's mouth:

[...]... We want the capacity to wipe out all of the “lesser beings” on the planet.

I played dumb and asked him how he defined that.

He said, “You know, all those who are not members of the CFR already

“And their families?” I offered.

“Well, not all of them,” he said. “You know The List.”

I handed him a copy of it to make sure that we were talking about the same list. He nodded yes, and repeated “What do we have to do to get down to just those people?”

[...]
    Quote Myron Fagan Sounded Alarm in 1967
    September 21, 2014

Why America is Going Down the Drain

Myron Fagan (1887-1972) was a distinguished and successful Broadway producer, writer and director. A Jew, he tried to alert his fellow Americans to their coming by the Illuminati. Here are 12 trenchant points from a 1967 address, "The Illuminati & the CFR," that resonate today more than ever.
    1) "The masterminds behind this great conspiracy have absolute control of all of our mass communications media, especially television, the radio, the press, and Hollywood."

2) "Our so-called leaders in Washington, who we elected to safeguard our nation and our constitution, are the betrayers and that behind them are a comparatively small group of men whose sole objective is to enslave the whole world of humanity in their satanic plot of one-world government.

Myron Fagan

3) "The CFR [Council on Foreign Relations] is actually the Illuminati in the United States and its hierarchy. The masterminds in control of the original Illuminati conspirators, but to conceal that fact, most of them changed their original family names to American sounding names. For example, the true name of the Dillons, Clarence and Douglas Dillon (one Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department), is Laposky.

[...]
    Transcript for the above video at: http://www.awakeandarise.org/article/MyronFagan.htm
    mp3 file (right click ---> "Save as")
    Fagan PDF (right click "save target as")
    Fagan RTF (right click "save target as")

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), BushPilot (11th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), gini (10th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Jambo (12th July 2022), meat suit (10th July 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th July 2022), Mike (10th July 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), Sadieblue (10th July 2022), Stephanie (12th July 2022), Sunray (11th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

A way of condensing what I think Mike is saying here is that regardless of whatever the intentions were of the architects and sponsors, they had become a certain powerful symbol.

That near-universal agreement, by almost the entire alternative community, then became the reality — and that in itself became cast in stone.

So what people are celebrating is the cancellation, or negation, or deletion, of what the Guidestones came to mean to them, came to represent. Even if the monument had been commissioned by angels, the sinister meanings subsequently ascribed to it, rightly or not, correctly or otherwise, are what had become the entire focus.

It's been like the burning (or explosion!) of an effigy... something that has had its own magical significance for thousands of years.

Yep. And I think the destruction of the stones is likely a net positive as a result.

Here's where I get just a little tripped up, and it's kinda woo and I'm likely overthinking things so please bear with me: I believe in the magic of symbols now. I've heard them described as being something like radio waves, pumping out a psychic signal 24/7. If that's true, my question is: does the intent of the signal matter? Or just the imagined intent? What if the stones were putting out something positive psychically and we just assumed they were doing the opposite? Would the intent override the imagination? Or vice versa?

That's where my mind keeps stubbornly going.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anchor (10th July 2022), Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), Casey Claar (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), gini (10th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Jambo (12th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), Sadieblue (10th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022), wondering (11th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Yep. And I think the destruction of the stones is likely a net positive as a result.

Here's where I get just a little tripped up, and it's kinda woo and I'm likely overthinking things so please bear with me: I believe in the magic of symbols now. I've heard them described as being something like radio waves, pumping out a psychic signal 24/7. If that's true, my question is: does the intent of the signal matter? Or just the imagined intent? What if the stones were putting out something positive psychically and we just assumed they were doing the opposite? Would the intent override the imagination? Or vice versa?

That's where my mind keeps stubbornly going.

Mike, you have said a couple keys things.

The first: "the issue is that we don't know"

This is the prime challenge we all face, too many of us, without knowing, prefer to think that we do.

The greatest portion of the whole-of-the-truth rests forever outside our range of sight due to this. It creates what I simply call "the drama" which so many of us now confuse for reality. These are indeed two discrete worlds, one with a fundamental basis and therefore what could be called a real world, and another self-superimposed ( btw, why so many climb on board the [ unreal version of ] hologram theory ) with little-to-no-basis at all which is a play world. There are many of us who are here to help free those in the play world.

When we begin with the fundamental basis of "I do not know" ( when we in fact do not ), this creates a foundation in truth upon which we can stand. Truth, holds truth. This puts us cleanly in the real world. Any time we instead begin with "I do know" when in fact we do not we slip from this groundless state into a play world. Visually the real world and play world are essentially identical. One is still in the Earth life, everyone is still who everyone is. But perceptually they could not be more different, because the truth now is clouded in the lie.

In the lie there is a battle going on where the light fights an external foe called the dark. It is a battle that will never end until the original lie/sin/incorrect-thought is slayed/identified/corrected, and this is very challenging to do once invested. To return to right and admit "I do not know" <-- and let the mind/body operate harmoniously within this scheme. For contrast, in truth there is no battle, the light and the dark, including the percentages of such we hold within ourself, are not working at odds but rather seeking that right and harmonious balance in which all grow/graduate/expand out in consciousness. In practical terms, the next level of the playing field; the galactic reality. The whole, working as a whole in contrast but not at odds is necessary for this.

It is in the best interest of us all to see which world we are in and activating.

This is how it is genuinely seen what amounts to a net gain.

A net gain including and involving all of us.

The whole; light and dark.

Casey

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I also want to say that what you are saying, Mike, gives me hope and for this I thank you. Truly, genuinely.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Anchor (10th July 2022), Bill Ryan (10th July 2022), East Sun (17th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), gini (10th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (10th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), Sadieblue (11th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022), Victoria (16th July 2022), wondering (11th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

The issue is that we don't know who built the structure or what the motivation is exactly, which leaves us all in the awkward position of having to fill in the blanks and assume motives.
    Quote Paratopia 028: The Georgia Guidestones
    Mar 4, 2022

Dubbed by Wired Magazine as, "The strangest monument in America," the Georgia Guidestones have remained a mystery since their construction in 1980. In this episode, The Jeff & The Jer ponder their meaning with Charles Reed, an architect who was given the original plans for its construction in 1980 by the banker who funded it--a complete stranger to Charles.

Why would a stranger give him something so secret? Was it because the whole affair was a well-funded tourist trap? Could it have to do with Charles being an experiencer?

Charles is joined by his daughter, Melissa Reed, the fantastic artist some of you may know as Culture of Contact's art show curator. But thats only the first hour.

In the second hour-plus, The Jeff & The Jer discuss not just the Guidestones but the so-called alien enigma, with its fear and confusion and hints of spirituality. If you've been waiting for the deep "alien" chat that will sock you in the gut, this one is not to be missed!

view less

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Mike (11th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Reinhard (11th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Hi Casey, enjoyed your post. It was refreshing, and I couldn't help but draw some parallels between what you wrote and what someone like Jordan Peterson might call the "postmodern plague". If I've totally misunderstood please forgive me.

These days it seems like everything is inverted. Basic truths have been made deliberately convoluted and the convoluted has replaced them as truth. Now there's "your truth", "my truth", "his truth" and "her truth", but very little is ever actually said about THE TRUTH

And in the midst of this insanity everyone claims to "know" what they clearly don't, and have allegedly forgotten what is obviously true.

On a forum like this it is tiresome to keep writing things like "in my opinion" or "I feel like.." etc, but I think it's vitally important to do that to create a fertile ground for mutual learning and the exchange of ideas (and to maintain sanity!). Being precise with one's speech is synonymous with truth, or at least shows a willingness to approach it honestly and openly and with integrity. The "I know" adds up and corrupts all that over time. It really does drag the conversation into another world, as you said.

I did see that doc on the stones but it was a while ago. I'll have to revisit it.

Delight, thanks I'll give that a listen!
    Last edited by Mike; 11th July 2022 at 01:21.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), Casey Claar (11th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Reinhard (11th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022), wondering (11th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,924 times in 3,470 posts

BREAKING! Georgia Guidestones Attack Suspect Identified

Larry Silverstein, Who Purchased the Guidestones Two Months Ago, Confesses to "Pulling" Them

Dissociated Press
    https://kevinbarrett.substack.com/p/...facebook&sd=pf

A suspect has been identified in the demolition of the Georgia Guidestones: 91-year-old New York City businessman Larry Silverstein.

Silverstein, in interview for the new PBS documentary "Georgia Rebuilds," says:

Quote I remember getting a call from the, er, State Police commander telling me they were not sure they could contain the damage. And I said, 'well, you know, killing seven billion people would be such a terrible loss of life, that maybe the best thing to do is, is pull them. And so they made that decision to pull, and we watched the Guidestones collapse."
    Silverstein reportedly bought the condemned-for-asbestos Georgia Guidestones two months ago on a non-low-bid contract, paying around $15 million with another $100 million from backers. After raising the terror insurance on the monument to 3.5 billion dollars per stone, Silverstein appears to have hit the jackpot when parties unknown proceeded to bomb and then demolish the monument.

Silverstein is currently suing his insurers, who wanted to limit the cash payout to a total of $14 billion ($3.5 billion for each of the four stones). But Silverstein is demanding $28 billion. The overinsured stonelord of two months is arguing—in a lawsuit filed in the court of Judge Alvin Hellerstein—that he should be paid double indemnity due to the two separate and unrelated terror attacks on the monument—the first with explosives, the second with bulldozers.

The odd thing about Silverstein's lawsuit is that he apparently "has the stones" to be demanding a grotesquely excessive insurance payout on a monument that he himself has confessed to demolishing.

When asked whether the Guidestone demolition insurance fraud scheme resembled his 9/11 insurance fraud scheme, Silverstein heatedly denied the allegation: "Nonsense! Jewish lightning never strikes twice!"

(If anyone read this and didn't realize it was satire, I apologize)

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), ClearWater (11th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), Journeyman (11th July 2022), meeradas (11th July 2022), Mike (11th July 2022), mountain_jim (11th July 2022), palehorse (13th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Reinhard (11th July 2022), Sadieblue (11th July 2022), Satori (11th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022), ulli (11th July 2022), Vicus (11th July 2022), wondering (11th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

- lf you did not catch this, then I don't know what will.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), ClearWater (11th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), Mike (11th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Reinhard (11th July 2022), Sadieblue (11th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022), Vicus (11th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    - lf you did not catch this, then I don't know what will.

The Earth truly is round? ~

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Anu Raman (17th July 2022), Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (12th July 2022), Mike (11th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022), Vicus (11th July 2022), wondering (11th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), gini (13th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (12th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Sadieblue (11th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,210 times in 21,085 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Georgia Guidestones have been blown up

Knowing there are/were cameras installed from multiple angles ... knowing they shared so little (edited) footage ... Big chance it was an "inside job" done by parts of the local government who are anti-globalists (anti-NWO) or Christians or both!

Or they "let it happen" and somebody else did it (hired or independent volunteers).
    • Is that farfetched? Or does it make perfect sense.
    Last but not least: it could also be done by those who desperately want the world discussing the "overpopulation problem" (which is a myth for so many reasons!).

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th July 2022 at 21:19.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), ClearWater (11th July 2022), gini (13th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (12th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), Patient (11th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Stephanie (14th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,210 times in 21,085 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Georgia Guidestones have been blown up

• Maybe it was a Time-traveling UFO using sonic beam weapon (similar to video below)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th July 2022 at 13:40.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anu Raman (17th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (12th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th July 2022), Patient (11th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a thought.

A complimentary thought ( not an opposing one )
    Last edited by Casey Claar; 13th July 2022 at 22:57.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Anu Raman (17th July 2022), ClearWater (14th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th July 2022), gini (14th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (14th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th July 2022), justntime2learn (13th July 2022), mountain_jim (14th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Victoria (16th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,830 times in 1,690 posts

There was no time capsule found at the site.

hitc

wyff4

Quote - Despite the granite plaque at the Georgia Guidestones advertising a time capsule was allegedly buried at the site, there was no evidence of any buried history when digging occurred Friday morning.

The Elbert County Road Department removed the plaque Friday morning and placed it on a truck to be transported to its new home at the Elberton Granite Museum.

After being removed, the department dug six feet in the ground below where the granite marker was placed as it described a time capsule being buried six feet below.

Or at least that is what they are telling the public! If they did dig up a time capsule, we will never know!

There was no evidence of previous digging as Georgia red clay was packed tightly at the bottom.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Anu Raman (17th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th July 2022), Kryztian (15th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022), mountain_jim (15th July 2022), onevoice (15th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast