+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast

Thread: Dutch Farmers Fighting Back Against Government's 'Green' Agenda Connected to WEF

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,197 times in 21,082 posts

Lightbulb Re: Dutch Farmers Fighting Back Against Government's 'Green' Agenda Connected to WEF

• 😨 It's Happening! The NETHERLANDS ⚠️

• Timcast IRL - Dutch Cops FIRE ON Farmers:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2022 at 00:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2022), gini (8th July 2022), Gwin Ru (8th July 2022), haroldsails (8th July 2022), lisalu (8th July 2022), pabranno (9th July 2022), Reinhard (8th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Dutch Farmers Fighting Back Against Government's 'Green' Agenda Connected to WEF

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2022 at 07:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), Gwin Ru (8th July 2022), Harmony (8th July 2022), lisalu (8th July 2022), pabranno (9th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Dutch Farmers Fighting Back Against Government's 'Green' Agenda Connected to WEF

• Eva Vlaardingerbroek On American TV: 'Dutch Farmers Stand In The Way Of Great Reset Plans':
    Tucker Carlson of Fox News asked political commentator Eva Vlaardingerbroek on his show what the farmers' protests in our country are about. It's very simple: the government is stealing the farmers' land under the guise of a fabricated nitrogen crisis, she replied.

She pointed out that the announced nitrogen measures will cause most farmers to go bankrupt. And so they take to the streets, they block distribution centers, they block highways. "They're fighting back."

• Communism
    It is clear that the government is not doing this because of a nitrogen crisis. They do this because they want the land from the farmers, so that they can house immigrants there, according to Vlaardingerbroek.

The government also wants the land because the farmers are standing in the way of the Great Reset plans they have in store for us, she added. According to her, there is only one word for what this government under the leadership of Mark Rutte does: communism.

• This shouldn't be happening
    Vlaardingerbroek went on to say that the police are reacting to the protests in an incredibly aggressive way and have even shot a 16-year-old boy. “This should not be happening in free western countries and yet it is happening.”

She emphasized that the whole world should support Dutch farmers. “It can happen to you too.”

--o-O-o--
    • source (Dutch 🇳🇱 + Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2022 at 22:26.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (8th July 2022), Bill Ryan (8th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), Gwin Ru (8th July 2022), Harmony (8th July 2022), lisalu (8th July 2022), mountain_jim (8th July 2022), pabranno (9th July 2022), Reinhard (8th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Thanks

• Farmer's Son Jouke Who Was Almost Shot Dead By A Policeman Speaks Out:

• The 16-year-old Jouke Hospes has reported himself via social media and made a statement. Frontnieuws reported here , here and here about the dramatic scenes at the farmers' protests of the past few days. A police officer fired live ammunition at head height at the tractor the young man was driving, completely pointless and for no reason. Here's his message:
    My name is Jouke Hospes (as many already know me).

I would like to thank everyone for all the messages and support and also for the actions in and around friesland! unfortunately I didn't get anything from it in the cell, didn't hear or see anything .. when I was released at 21:15/:21:30 I got to see what happened in the Netherlands. after the incident… really incomprehensible I still can't figure out why the police fired, the images also show very well that I'm not doing anything wrong.. but unfortunately I was almost a thing of the past. I'm lucky that I survived. I was also very scared myself. I have been released for the attempted manslaughter I am still a suspect tonight in my own bed! We will continue to fight with all of us 1 for all
    • Here's the full story of what happened:
    We were all at a DC in Heerenveen on the industrial estate. then the ME had reported that they were going to sweep. Then we decided to leave alone, then we all drove through Heerenveen. and parked at thialf, it was a nice place to have a drink and eat then we said we have to go for another round through Heerenveen, let us hear ourselves and then go home. so the procession leaves after it through Heerenveen then the frontrunner went up the ramp at Oranjewoud, towards the MAC Heerenveen when the first exit was also taken immediately and there were police cars below. then a large part flew around it, there were still a few in front of me, behind me almost everything was gone so I thought I should also go around it.
    I still drove quietly suddenly PANG in my right ear, I think what are we getting beep in the ear .. I think quickly get out of panic soon there will be a second one. I didn't have any damage I thought so I thought a rubber bullet, it was shot back but at Oudehaske we stopped for a while, walking around the tractor I saw a hole in the iron! then all kinds of things went through me it really didn't matter, then the end of the story would have been driven a little faster or a little slower I couldn't have told this. and then a few 100 meters from Oudehaske the police were already there when I was suspected of attempted manslaughter, handcuffed and to the police station. Then I didn't realize it all for a while then such an adrenaline goes through you then you don't know what happened to you anymore.
    The farmer protests in the Netherlands have reached the royal palace on Dam Square in Amsterdam. Jouke, 16, who was shot at by a police officer on Tuesday, has been released without charge.

Opposition leader Geert Wilders has released a shocking letter showing that the globalist Dutch government wants to use expropriated farmland for asylum centers, writes Richard Abelson.

About 40,000 Dutch farmers paralyzed traffic in the Netherlands over the weekend and blocked about 20 food distribution centers with trucks and tractors. Yesterday the protests reached Dam Square in Amsterdam and the government seat in The Hague. The airport in Groningen was blocked by protesters on Wednesday, German farmers joined the protests in Heerenberg near the Dutch-German border.

In an incident near the blocked food distribution center in Heerenveen, Friesland, police officers shot at the tractor of 16-year-old Jouke, who was turning away from the roadblock, missing the boy's head by an inch . Jouke and two other protesters were arrested on suspicion of "attempted manslaughter", after which an angry crowd gathered in front of the police station in Leeuwarden . All three have now been released without charge.
    • Government Document Reveals Government Plans To Seize Farms For Asylum Seekers
    A farmer in Leeuwarden told Canadian journalist Keean Bexte that the Rutte government had “created a climate in which the police believe they can shoot at demonstrators.” Dutch farmers are expropriated and commit suicide, the protester said, while China, for example, does not comply with any environmental regulations.

Protesters accused undercover police officers from so-called ROMEO units infiltrating demonstrations and fomenting violence, as videos on Twitter document, similar to Ray Epps' January 6 operation:

Sky News Australia presenter Rowan Dean compared Dutch police tactics to the violent crackdown on Canadian truckers' protests by armored riot police, calling Prime Ministers Trudeau and Marc Rutte the "golden pin-up boys for Klaus Schwab and the globalist fanatics of the World Economic Forum".

“The similarities between Canada and the Netherlands are as startling as they are disturbing,” Dean said. “Just a few months ago, it was the Canadian government that attacked its own citizens in the most grotesque and terrifyingly authoritarian way during the so-called Truckers Convoy, when the government froze bank accounts and basically starved all individuals who legitimately offered peaceful democratic resistance to the Covid mandates (vaccines). That ended badly for Trudeau.”

At the World Economic Forum in Davos 2021, Dutch Prime Minister Marc Rutte had boasted of "the Netherlands' involvement in the Global Food Innovation Hubs of the World Economic Forum, which is busy "transforming food systems and land use," Dean said.

The Netherlands will host the “Global Coordinating Secretariat of the World Economic Forum Global Food Innovation Hubs ,” Rutte said on Jan. 27. 2021 in Davos.

“Currently, the Dutch government is making frenzied efforts to reduce greenhouse gases and reduce the amount of nitrogen (ammonia) in the soil by 50 to 70 percent by 2030, or even 95 percent in some places, to meet the EU green goals on “climate change” that the Netherlands has endorsed, meaning people should be literally driven off their farms. I think that's one way to “change land use and food systems, huh, Rutte?
    Watch Rowan Dean's entire commentary:

• Bonus: Gonzalo Lira: "The Netherlands Is On Fire"
    Outraged Dutch farmers are protesting across the country against the measures imposed by the government as part of its “climate change agenda”. Why, asks Gonzalo Lira, is there a total media blackout on this story?

• Article (Dutch 🇳🇱 + Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2022 at 00:08.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), Gwin Ru (8th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th July 2022), lisalu (8th July 2022), mountain_jim (8th July 2022), pabranno (9th July 2022), Reinhard (8th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Thanks

• No More Room For Farmers With ‘WEF Food Hubs’
    Food Innovation Hubs (FUBs) are being set up all over the world for the "transformation of food systems". In November 2020, the World Economic Forum announced that the European Food Innovation Hub will be located in Wageningen, in the Netherlands.

Prime Minister Rutte announced last year that his country would invest in the Global Coordinating Secretariat of the Food Innovation Hubs. This secretariat will also operate from Wageningen.

“Fishermen gone, farmers gone, the next planned ‘crisis’ will be famine. Fortunately, there is The Solution: the WEF ‘food hubs’! stated FVD leader Thierry Baudet.
    “I find this quite disturbing. What do we need a food coordination centre for? Of the WEF, no less. Under the guise of ‘fair prices for farmers’, (good) citizens are made dependent on the WEF for their food supply. Isn’t that scary?” asked health scientist Yvonne Simons.

Independent researcher Frank Hoogerbeets noted: “Food hubs must take total control of the food supply through WEF policy. So there is no place for farmers anymore. Not reported by the NOS [National Public broadcaster. ed.].”

Prime Minister Rutte spoke earlier at the WEF about these ‘food hubs’. His government meanwhile blames farmers for producing too much “nitrogen”.
    • The nitrogen hoax
    Last week there were several farmers’ actions against the announced nitrogen policy. The government wants to drastically reduce ammonia emissions from agriculture to protect nature. For some farmers this means that they cannot continue their business in the same way in the future. Angry farmers’ activists blocked roads, visited the Mediapark in Hilversum and went to the house of nitrogen minister Christianne van der Wal. The police arrested several activists for assault and vandalism.

During the debate about the manufactured “nitrogen crisis” in the country and in particular about the farmers’ protests against the tyrannical plans of the Rutte administration, Wybren van Haga (BVNL) lashed out at the cabinet. “The nitrogen hoax is inexplicable,” said Van Haga. He said that farmland was being confiscated for a problem that does not even exist.

Van Haga (BVNL) did not mince words. “Dutch farmers,” he said, “are being ruined by this cabinet on the basis of a non-existent nitrogen problem. Thousands of lives are being destroyed, families are being torn apart and the work of generations is being destroyed.”

The situation is so bad that “several farmers have hanged themselves.” And, indeed, “the right to property is no longer worth anything – farming culture is demonized, the government no longer appears to be a protector of the rule of law.”

Gideon van Meijeren, member of parliament for Forum for Democracy (FVD) was quoted in De Dagelijkse Standaard: “The expropriation plans of the cabinet are a downright declaration of war on the agricultural sector. Under false pretenses, farmers are being robbed of their land, centuries-old farms are being demolished and farmers’ families are being totally destroyed.

“It is terrible to see that several farmers have now been driven to such desperation that they feel compelled to take firmer action to make their cries heard.” He urged the government to stop “the unlawful expropriation plans” based on the nitrogen hoax.
    • Police filmed attacking farmers
    The mainstream Dutch media have painted the farmers’ protests as “violent”. But what really happened during the Dutch farmers’ protests?

Dutch farmers say that the police acted particularly aggressive and violent during the protests near Stroe and Kootwijkerbroek on Tuesday and that media reports about these protests being “violent” are incorrect.

The media showed images of young people who attacked police vans near Kootwijkerbroek with, among other things, demolition hammers. The police arrested 10 people in connection with public assault and attempted manslaughter.

According to the farmers, the information from the police is incorrect. A young farmer told the Barneveldse Krant that they were surprised at the A1 near Stroe by an unknown group that set fire to car tires close to the highway.

“That went very fast and broke down within a minute, but they were not part of us. We don’t know them either. During the invitation to the protest, it was emphatically stated that we would not set fire to tires,” said the farmer’s wife.

In addition, a 19-year-old boy drove a tractor with a tipper that was being chased by police vans. A riot police van tried to overtake the tractor at the cattle grid on Heetweg. Because there was no room on the cattle grid for two large vehicles, the tipper swerved slightly, causing the bus to hit it, his father explained. “That’s why he was arrested for attempted manslaughter, but they just wanted to overtake him where there was no room. Such a charge is really unbelievable,” he said in an extensive interview with the newspaper.

The father, who followed the vehicles in his van, was shot at with an electroshock weapon and beaten in the stomach by riot police and members of an arrest team.

An officer fired his electroshock weapon at his youngest son. “He received a few violent shocks and then also blows from a baton,” he told the Barneveldse Krant.

As a result of the interview, Caroline van der Plas of the BoerBurgerBeweging has once again asked for a statement of facts from the Minister of Justice about the farmers’ protests, now that the stories of the media and farmers do not match. “What really happened? The House must get the facts. On Thursday, the report of the facts was still refused by [PM Mark] Rutte,” complained Van der Plas.

On Wednesday evening, Tim Hoogeveen was arrested during a protest on the A37 near Holsloot. He was suspected of attempted manslaughter because he allegedly ran into a police car with his tractor. Media and politicians once again accused farmers of being “violent”. Justice was unable to determine on the basis of images and statements that it was attempted manslaughter and Tim was released again, reported RTV Drenthe.
    • Transforming food
    A 2020 document from the Rockefeller Foundation outlined an ambitious plan to transform the food system under the guise of Corona. The document was published just after the World Economic Forum announced its Great Reset agenda and titled Reset the Table.

The document argued that the US food system needed to be overhauled with a focus on “social justice” and “protecting the environment”.

The Rockefeller Foundation advocated “sustainable agriculture” and “healthy food”. The WEF focuses mainly on insects as a “sustainable” protein source.

In addition, the Rockefellers advocated digital surveillance and the collection of data on the eating habits of Americans. This is already happening in Europe. Statistics Norway (SSB) has ordered large Norwegian supermarket chains to share all their receipt data with the agency.

source

• Majority of citizens support their farmers
    Most Dutch people said they would simply work from home now that farmers were planning to shut down the entire country. This has emerged from a representative survey conducted by Hart van Nederland polling more than 4 100 people. The research also showed that a majority support the large protest action by the farmers.

Farmers are planning to shut down the whole of the Netherlands at the start of the week with actions expected at airports (Schiphol, Eindhoven, Rotterdam and Lelystad), the port of Rotterdam and distribution centres of supermarkets.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2022 at 13:17.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (8th July 2022), Bill Ryan (8th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), gini (8th July 2022), Gwin Ru (8th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (8th July 2022), pabranno (9th July 2022), Reinhard (8th July 2022), sunflower (8th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Thanks

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2022), gini (8th July 2022), Gwin Ru (8th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th July 2022), lisalu (8th July 2022), mountain_jim (8th July 2022), pabranno (9th July 2022), sunflower (8th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,275 times in 8,658 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (8th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), Gwin Ru (8th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), Inversion (8th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th July 2022), lisalu (8th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

• Tipping Point - Dutch Farmers Revolt:

¤=[Post Update]=¤
    • Michael Yon: The Dutch Government Wants To ‘Confiscate All The Land’ From Dutch Farmers:

¤=[Post Update]=¤
    • Rebel News Arrives In Leeuwarden, Where Dutch Farmers Protest Outside Government Building:

Rebel News arrives in Leeuwarden, where Dutch farmers protest outside government building

'They don't need our nitrogen, they need our land.' Rebel News has arrived in the Netherland and is ready to give you an accurate reporting of the Farmers' protests currently occurring all across the country.

After the Dutch government pandered to the radical demands of the World Economic Forum (WEF), farmers and protesters all across the nation have decided that they have had enough of Schwab's plans to eradicate their agricultural sector.
    According to protesters that were interviewed, Prime Minister Mark Rutte's policies would absolutely destroy the Dutch economy and the farming industry. However, Rutte continues to allege that his focus is on climate change, and that his plan will tackle just that.

Farmers across the country are now rebelling against these government actions.

Rebel News reporters Lewis Brackpool and Lincoln Jay are on the ground in Holland and will be covering the demonstrations.

They have been in the thick of these protests since their arrival in the country. They connected with farmers who blockaded provincial government buildings and attempted to confront politicians about these policies in person.

The same Dutch farmer that appeared to lead the exchange with the politicians told Rebel News that "[they] have a big problem here in Holland."

"If they want to go on, they will reduce 50% of all farmers here at home," he claimed. "And that's only the farming, but the truck drivers are going to come down, [the] industry is going to come down, mechanics are going to come down, everything is going down."

Multiple farmers and truckers spoke to Rebel News and gave their take on the consequences of the WEF's climate plans. Most appeared worried and sounded like the time to act was now.

For the full report, make sure to view the video above. And to stay up-to-date with Rebel News' coverage of the farmers' rebellion, visit FarmerRebellion.com
    Police in the South Holland province detained 10 adults and nine minors for their involvement in a blockade of local supermarkets.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2022 at 00:27.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (9th July 2022), pabranno (9th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Thanks

• Hundreds Of Dutch Farmers Protest With Their Tractors In EPIC Display:

• Dutch Farmers Brought A Tank To Help With Their Blockades:

• Dutch Farmers Rise Up After Government Approves Climate Tyranny:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2022 at 00:41.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (9th July 2022), pabranno (9th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

• Rebel's Lincoln Jay Joins Laura Ingraham To Discuss The Dutch Farmer Rebellion:

• Dutch Farmers Block Supermarket Warehouses

• Dutch Farmers Block Highway Amid Nationwide Protests:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2022 at 00:50.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (9th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

• Looks Like The Airports Have Been Shut Down By Dutch Farmers:

• Dutch Farmers Tractors Convoy:

• Dutch Farmers In Dam Square In Amsterdam Today "War Has Begun, We Are Winning" Reads The Message:

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (9th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Dutch Farmers Fighting Back Against Government's 'Green' Agenda Connected to WEF

• What The MSM Refuses To Report: Why Dutch Farmers Are Rebelling:

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Thanks

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), Inversion (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (9th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

by Brian Shilhavy

If you haven’t figured out yet that government policies designed to transition to the New Green World Order are an assault on humanity with the goal of reducing the world’s population all in the name of “saving the planet,” then it is time to wake up, because this is WAR!

Farmer protests are sweeping across much of Europe this week, mainly to join in solidarity with Dutch farmers in the Netherlands 🇳🇱, because new government policies to reduce “nitrogen” emissions threaten to shut down almost 50% of the nation’s farms.

Given the fact that the Netherlands is the second largest exporter of food in the world, with only the United States exporting more food globally, these actions happening “across the pond” have significant impacts for those of us living in America as well.

Hard as it is still for many people to believe, this is a Global plan to reduce the world’s food and kill off a significant portion of the world’s population all in the name of “saving the planet,” a plan that has been in place and operational for over a year and a half now as the COVID-19 vaccines were weaponized to kill and maim people.

As is usually the case with covering protests, this news is best communicated by video from those on the ground, so here is our video report that gives an overview in less than 15 minutes.

Farmers are protesting all across the Netherlands against the governments plan to curb nitrogen emissions escalating to the point where police officers fired upon a tractor that was being driven by a 16 year old protester.

The Dutch 🇳🇱 have inspired Italian 🇮🇹, Polish and German 🇩🇪 farmers to also take up their tractors in the battle for food freedom and the movement is showing no signs of slowing down.

In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth covers the food freedom movement that is growing at an exponential rate hopefully sending a message to the powers that ought not be that messing with our food is the last straw!

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2022 at 01:57.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), fifi (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), Inversion (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (9th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Thanks

I wonder if Klaus Schwab and all other WEF Control Freaks are well aware there are several breakthrough inventions/methods having much cleaner & far more efficient farming using no (monsatan) pesticides ... so much so that it can make the whole world self sufficient & self-supportive and it may even trigger a new wave of a awareness revolution that people can do it themselves too ... when this (uplifting) food revolution happens worldwide the globalists have much less leverage less control mechanism of the global populous.

The more people see themselves as victims especially with the "hopelessness" attitude the better for their devious "Agenda2030" aka "The Great (Dystopian) Reset" & Tyrannical "NetZero2050" Agenda.

So they want to destroy & criminalize real uplifting solutions and legalize corporate crimes yet again! ... and the police is used as a tool to push for their Tunnel Vision Narrative with huge consequences.

Punishing the worlds best efficient & more greener framers in the Netherlands will not prevent other farmers the world who are obvious less efficient and less greener to fill in the need for more food ... in short: SAME BS TACTICS like the myopic (toxic) "Vaccines Solution" making things only worse and the mass brainwashing media is acting as if it doesn't >>> as usual playing along with the tyranny and demonizing anyone pointing at the obvious.

Dutch Farmers 🇳🇱 who have a long history/tradition with generations of families working together with Technical University in Wageningen 🇳🇱 becoming the most efficient farmers ever lived on the face of the Earth ... So much so The Netherlands are the 2nd largest exporters of food on the whole planet! ... but WEF & Rockefeller Foundation has other plans for their version of the future of food!

More and more Dutch Farmers 🇳🇱 committed suicide due to extreme new rules & regulations making it almost impossible to farm and stay in business ... this is happening last 2 decades and it only gets worse >>> all of that has been reported multiple times in Dutch Mainstream Media!

They are offered money to do something else ... They are pushed to sell your soul out to the globalists ... and mass media is demonizing them with fake "science" fake news scare monger tactics same as they did with the mass Covid Hysteria.

The upcoming "global food crisis" is all part of a planned phase that Agenda2030 "The Great (Dystopian) Reset" publicized in advance >>> and anyone pointing to the obvious will be called: "conspiracy theorists" even if it all happens in your face every day.

The real reason why there is a super fast growing Alternative Media Networks is that more and more (neutral) people see what has been predicted years ago and >>> "laughed at it" .... but not anymore!

So we have energy crisis, "plandemic" crisis, global transport crisis, "war with Russia" crisis, mass immigration influx crisis, rapid inflation (monetary) crisis, climate hysteria crisis, corrupt (tunnel vision) politicians crisis, corrupt (tunnel vision) mass brainwashing media crisis, corrupt authoritarian "science czars" crisis, mass submissive collectivism crisis pushed by MSM, in short: mass evilism posing as obvious overall "stupidity & incompetence crisis" >>> all done by design to be "replaced" with Technocracy and A.I. micromanaging everybody for their Transhumanism Agenda.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 9th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

• Message to Project Avalon Forum Admins/Mods: I accidentally uploaded a "Attached Image" to Project Avalon sever >>> that was not my intention but when I click on "manage attachment" it does not give me a chance to delete the "attachment" from the server, why am I not allowed to have that option?

From Bill:
      No idea! But as a mod just now I could edit your post, go to "Manage Attachments", and your image could easily be deleted, which I've done. Do feel free to experiment on the Sandbox thread, and we'll see what we can figure
      out.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2022 at 13:05.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (9th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Thanks

• WEF Puppet Rutte (Dutch 🇳🇱 PM) Speaks:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2022 at 18:29.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,302 times in 1,173 posts

A quick reminder of whom we're dealing with up here. That skull was left by the previous PM when leaving office. Rutte is the one laughing and pointing at it, the fecker (obviously meant for him).

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (9th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Thanks

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (9th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

• Farmer Protests Go International! Interview With Thierry Baudet

The whole world is watching the Netherlands. The absurd nitrogen policy has exposed the globalist agenda of players like the World Economic Forum. It is therefore not surprising that the massive success of the farmers' protests is generating international attention. Thierry Baudet gave an interview about the farmers, The Hague's lies about nitrogen and the (not so) "Great Reset" plans that are gradually being turned into policy.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2022 at 17:32.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), jaybee (9th July 2022), mountain_jim (9th July 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,275 times in 8,658 posts

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...wZk047OiP3WNPA

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

9ideon (9th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2022), jaybee (9th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast