Thread: Singularity: The Merge of Man and Machine

1. Link to Post #1
    Austria Avalon Member VrilWitchGudrun's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default Singularity: The Merge of Man and Machine

Going to leave interesting info on the topic here,
    Mirroring my fb group under the same name!

Please feel free to discuss and share relevant information!

Definition: The technological singularity (also, simply, the singularity) is the hypothesis that the invention of artificial super-intelligence will abruptly trigger runaway technological growth, resulting in unfathomable changes to human civilization.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Chinese researchers have claimed a breakthrough in brain-computer interface (BCI) and brain-controlled technologies by demonstrating the ability to control and interact with electromagnetic waves via brainwaves remotely.

https://eurasiantimes-com.cdn.amppro...radio-waves%2F
    It's the Kali Yuga, baby! Don't look at it in a negative light, it is a great era of Transformation!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to VrilWitchGudrun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2022), Chip (7th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (8th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th July 2022), Franny (8th July 2022), Harmony (7th July 2022), Jim_Duyer (6th July 2022), Kalamos (6th July 2022), O Donna (8th July 2022), onevoice (6th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2022), superior88 (7th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,448 times in 557 posts

Default Re: Singularity: The Merge of Man and Machine

Quote Posted by VrilWitchGudrun (here)

Definition: The technological singularity (also, simply, the singularity) is the hypothesis that the invention of artificial super-intelligence will abruptly trigger runaway technological growth, resulting in unfathomable changes to human civilization.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Chinese researchers have claimed a breakthrough in brain-computer interface (BCI) and brain-controlled technologies by demonstrating the ability to control and interact with electromagnetic waves via brainwaves remotely.

A fascinating topic and one that strikes me as very current indeed.

However, after reading the article you linked, I wonder how they will restrain themselves from using it to control the human population or target individuals for long-distance extermination. This might be something that we should stop, now, before it gets too far.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 6th July 2022 at 23:24.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th July 2022), Franny (8th July 2022), Harmony (7th July 2022), O Donna (8th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Austria Avalon Member VrilWitchGudrun's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default Re: Singularity: The Merge of Man and Machine

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Quote Posted by VrilWitchGudrun (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A fascinating topic and one that strikes me as very current indeed.

However, after reading the article you linked, I wonder how they will restrain themselves from using it to control the human population or target individuals for long-distance extermination. This might be something that we should stop, now, before it gets too far.
    Knowing China's interest in surveillance technology, I'm sure they are going to militirize this, also!
    It's the Kali Yuga, baby! Don't look at it in a negative light, it is a great era of Transformation!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VrilWitchGudrun For This Post:

Franny (8th July 2022), Jim_Duyer (8th July 2022), O Donna (8th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread