1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Boris Johnson is ousted

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Well, as far as I'm concerned we no longer have a PM, because the reigning monarch has to formally appoint the PM, and we don't have a monarch because the Queen passed over during lockdown.

By now I'm less certain they are waiting for the right moment to tell the nation, and more of the mind that it is for legal ramifications re the WEF, Agenda 21 & the ruddy "Reset".

We are entering totally uncharted waters.
    Can you explain more about where these thoughts are coming from? Personally I have a hard time believing this could stay quiet for long, on the other hand if true this would be very interesting It clearly indicates they do not want Charles as King, I'd not be surprised if they go for William instead.

I think it's very easy to keep it quiet, you have the perfect system around the monarchy to control anything.

Plus the headline have been very full since the scamdemic.

Also very very easy to fake her handful of "appearances" (often at a distance & in a mask) because not only can they do doubles there are now "deep fakes" & CGI that can do anything. A work colleague went to a Queen concert ( the band lol) & they had Freddy Mercury singing on stage.(hologram)

Possible signs; well Buck House has been closed up for ages & in a recent "appearance" of the Queen her broach was on the wrong side, ie "passed over", "the other side" etc, double or not (whomever it was), would have been dressed by the same lady who always dresses the Queen, so was this a covert sign by an insider ?

Plus, and this is my real reason but not one I wanted to talk about, is that I met her about a month or so ago on one of my "nights", when I find myself in the realm of the dead. Considering the extreme drain on vital energy it takes coming out of that I don't think anyone that elderly could be there unless they were dead.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (7th September 2022), Brigantia (7th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,206 times in 32,905 posts

Boris Johnson is ousted... so

KEEP CALM: Liz Truss is now UK PM

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (9th September 2022), mountain_jim (7th September 2022), Reinhard (7th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022), Yoda (7th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (9th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), Inversion (7th September 2022), Mari (7th September 2022), Spiral (22nd October 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022), Yoda (7th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,340 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I'm not bothered, but I'm SO glad she pipped Sunak to the post, as I was almost certain he would 'win' because he seemed to be the WEF's poster boy. I guess Truss is, too - heck, they all are, the system is that corrupted. Schwab boasted that most of the world's govts have been 'penetrated'. Or something like that. One thing's for sure - she's in for a helluva ride

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), Spiral (22nd October 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    One thing's for sure - she's in for a helluva ride
    She's not got the charisma, the following, the flair, the awareness, the likeability, the innovation or the courage to do anything other than steer the UK straight at full speed into the iceberg field. She comes over to me like maybe one's second or third choice for an accountant.

Her PMship will be a disaster, and that'll become very evident very soon. The UK is in an extremely bad place right now, alas, and there's no-one at all in the British political class — Liz Truss or anyone else — who has any ideas at all about what to do next that will possibly work.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (7th September 2022), avid (9th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Cognitive Dissident (7th September 2022), happyuk (8th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), kudzy (8th September 2022), Mare (8th September 2022), Mari (9th September 2022), mountain_jim (7th September 2022), skogvokter (9th September 2022), Spiral (22nd October 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022), Tintin (9th September 2022), Yoda (7th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

A quick search confirmed she's a WEF puppet

https://www.weforum.org/people/liz-truss

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

avid (9th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), Chip (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), Mari (9th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), skogvokter (9th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022), Tintin (9th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,648 times in 4,333 posts

You don't get to be a PM, Chancellor, Premier, or President unless you are a puppet. So I fail to see what difference it can possibly make who the new PM is. They will have strings dangling over the head, and they're being pulled from afar.

The first true, genuine, people's PM will be the one who can't be controlled. They'll be the one who stands up, one day after winning the election, and says 'No, I will not meet the queen, and I will not shake her hand'.

Unfortunately, candidates like this rarely get close to holding power, they certainly never make it over the line. The puppeteers see to that.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (9th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), Mari (9th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), skogvokter (9th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022), Tintin (9th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,219 times in 1,147 posts

Well, as far as I'm concerned we no longer have a PM, because the reigning monarch has to formally appoint the PM, and we don't have a monarch because the Queen passed over during lockdown.

By now I'm less certain they are waiting for the right moment to tell the nation, and more of the mind that it is for legal ramifications re the WEF, Agenda 21 & the ruddy "Reset".

We no longer have a PM, the oath has to be administered in England, Wales or Northern Ireland.

The US doesn't have a President. The oath there has to be given at midday, Biden's was 11 minutes early, there were no insignia on the officers uniforms, the 21 gun salute wasn't given.

The current Pope is not the Pope. He didn't give the blessing after emerging, asking the crowd to bless him instead.

The Queen hadn't worn or bore the ceremonial regalia during the opening of Parliament for a number of years. Possibly dead some time ago?

I don't know in some of the other countries, it would be interesting if there's any evidence re Macron or others not having been properly sworn in.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (8th September 2022), Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (8th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), Mari (9th September 2022), Maybee (9th September 2022), mountain_jim (8th September 2022), skogvokter (9th September 2022), Spiral (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022), wondering (8th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 times in 428 posts

How did you know that two days ago?
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

9ideon (8th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), Spiral (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,301 times in 1,173 posts

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ClearWater (9th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), JackMcThorn (8th September 2022), Spiral (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

I'll repost what I already said just for clarity.

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)

How did you know that two days ago?
    Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)

Can you explain more about where these thoughts are coming from? Personally I have a hard time believing this could stay quiet for long, on the other hand if true this would be very interesting It clearly indicates they do not want Charles as King, I'd not be surprised if they go for William instead.

I think it's very easy to keep it quiet, you have the perfect system around the monarchy to control anything.

Plus the headline have been very full since the scamdemic.

Also very very easy to fake her handful of "appearances" (often at a distance & in a mask) because not only can they do doubles there are now "deep fakes" & CGI that can do anything. A work colleague went to a Queen concert ( the band lol) & they had Freddy Mercury singing on stage.(hologram)

Possible signs; well Buck House has been closed up for ages & in a recent "appearance" of the Queen her broach was on the wrong side, ie "passed over", "the other side" etc, double or not (whomever it was), would have been dressed by the same lady who always dresses the Queen, so was this a covert sign by an insider ?

Plus, and this is my real reason but not one I wanted to talk about, is that I met her about a month or so ago on one of my "nights", when I find myself in the realm of the dead. Considering the extreme drain on vital energy it takes coming out of that I don't think anyone that elderly could be there unless they were dead.
    This is my lot a as a spiritwalker.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (9th September 2022), Brigantia (8th September 2022), ClearWater (9th September 2022), Harmony (9th September 2022), Heart to heart (22nd October 2022), Isserley (9th September 2022), Journeyman (9th September 2022), Maybee (9th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th September 2022), The KMan (8th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 times in 428 posts

Sorry I've missed that. Great ability you have there.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Harmony (9th September 2022), Spiral (9th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 times in 571 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... and not a moment too soon.

Many readers will be well aware of this already, but it's not yet got a thread of its own, which it deserves. (The topic deserves it: Johnson himself deserves nothing. )

The best commentary on this which I've seen so far, anywhere at all, is the first 45 minutes or so of this livestream, with Alexander Mercouris excelling at what he always does so very well, explaining the machinations of the British political establishment to anyone else in the world. He is incredulous at the escalating imploding farce which has been British politics in the last 48 hours or so.

HIGHLY recommended, even for those Brits like myself who know just a little about the UK and its history and traditions. It's erudite, illuminating, entertaining, and (for language geeks like myself) I increasingly delight in Mercouris' creative and expressive use of his very wide English language vocabulary.

He's like a bad smell that won't go away...
    Johnson cuts short his Caribbean hols to return back to the UK.

The passengers booed Johnson on his flight home a narcissistic sociopath, who's pandering yet again to his overwhelming sense of entitlement.

UK politics is broken, sadly even a general election will not fix it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2022), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2022), Vangelo (22nd October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4