+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Biden's Mysterious Earlobes, need your help!

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Default Re: Biden's Mysterious Earlobes, need your help!

There are a few conspiracy theories I have no doubt are true, apart from the scamdemic, first contact coverup, geo-engineered weather wars, Michelle Obama is a transvestite and there are at least two Joe Bidens. Maybe the big players get clones and the minions get masks.

I don’t know if there is a thread about cloning here on Avalon, but it seems to me that once they cloned dolly the sheep, nearly 30 years ago, there would unquestionably follow human clones because mad scientists get on with it regardless of public opinion. I can only imagine the advances in that field over the last 30 years. However, if he was a clone, wouldn’t the ears be identical?

On a side note, I was bemused when applying for my residency in the US years ago, that a photo had to be provided at an angle with the right ear clearly visible. I wondered why at the time. I guess, like a fingerprint as you say.

Meanwhile the advances in masks that are undetectable in face to face contact and CGI leave us with the fact that we can’t believe anything we see or hear.

Where does that leave us? Deeds tell us more than words and propaganda. By their fruits you will know them. I am hugely heartened by the recent success of the Dutch farmers taking 17 seats in their parliament in recent elections, effectively toppling the bad actors and forcing a coalition with good people in the mix.

Longing for the exposure of evil leaders and their replacement with decent people of integrity that will serve the people and the planet with distinction. It’s happening, little by little. Truth is definitely stranger than fiction and it will be fun watching it all gradually being revealed.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2023), East Sun (21st March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Heart to heart (20th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), lisalu (20th March 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), onawah (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    OK, but look at the photos in post https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1545151
    I don't think the case is solved at all, especially considering how they now have the capability of faking "live footage". It's the photos from the past before they had that ability that are the most telling.

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I don't think so, unless everyone who is comparing the photos is dyslexic.
    And my last post wasn't actually about his earlobes, it was about technology that can make an image of Biden or anyone and make it talk, look and sound like anyone the creators want it to. There's another thread about that, and it is also a real thing.
    Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    This is still going on?

There's no two Bidens (matter of lobes), he has one of each earlobe thingy, easy to spot in pic below.

Look at live footage, clearly to be seen, this is one of those flat earth nonsense thingies.
    Could be that this man is not Joe Biden at all and the real Conman is belly up, gotts a garden on his belly, kicked the bucket.

Older pics do seem different, have to agree. Don't see how they would fake live tv though, if there is not some medical explanation for this we might be looking at some impostor all along, perhaps the thought of that Harris figure being president of that Muppet show calling itself the US might be too much to carry even for that self proclaimed elite.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), onawah (20th March 2023), Sadieblue (20th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,435 times in 278 posts

One neglected aspect of this matter is to ask why Biden specifically was imposed by The Establishment to be President, given his dementia. The likely reason is the massive Biden family-based 'machine' of bribes, blackmailing, and connections which Biden specifically is the key to.

I think this is probably why the US has so many old and incompetent people in top 'leadership' positions rooted in nepotistic dynasties - this kind of corruption takes decades to build and seems to be difficult to hand-over - except within the family, and even then there needs to be a basic minimum level of personal suitability to emerge and maintain.

In other words, given the advanced age and cognitive/ physical impairments of the actual people in leadership, it seems to be much more difficult to find suitable people than it superficially seems. Otherwise, there would be a *total* domination by empty smart-suits and pretty boys/ girls than is actually the case in a world where the Bidens/ Clintons/ Pelosi/ Soros/ Kerry/ Yellen etc etc are deployed even when long past their sell-by dates.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), onawah (20th March 2023), Sadieblue (20th March 2023), thepainterdoug (20th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,269 times in 3,170 posts

Bruce, very good observations. I think our government at this point of runaway corruption runs on coercion thru money and blackmail.
    And blackmail being the more powerful.
    I studied the pizzagate issue as it happened. There is no doubt in my mind it was real.
    They had a thing going and thought they had it covered up and figured out.
    I remember one email to an adult list related to podesta of a pool party in the area and that 3 children, ages varying 8- 12- 14 etc WILL BE IN THAT POOL.
    They then pulled a false flag shooting event and quelled the entire issue.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (20th March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Bruce G Charlton (20th March 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), onawah (20th March 2023), Sadieblue (20th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #85
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Bruce, very good observations. I think our government at this point of runaway corruption runs on coercion thru money and blackmail.
    And blackmail being the more powerful.
    I studied the pizzagate issue as it happened. There is no doubt in my mind it was real.
    They had a thing going and thought they had it covered up and figured out.
    I remember one email to an adult list related to podesta of a pool party in the area and that 3 children, ages varying 8- 12- 14 etc WILL BE IN THAT POOL.
    They then pulled a false flag shooting event and quelled the entire issue.
    wrt the blackmail - I think that the main reason for the omni-surveillance system, is to control the leadership class by blackmail - rather than spying on the masses.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), onawah (20th March 2023), Sadieblue (20th March 2023), thepainterdoug (13th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

There was quite a bit of discussion about human cloning on the forum some years ago.
    It seems they actually can clone a human now, but the problem is that though they look identical, they can't be used much because they don't perform well and don't last long.
    No doubt they are still working on that.

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    There are a few conspiracy theories I have no doubt are true, apart from the scamdemic, first contact coverup, geo-engineered weather wars, Michelle Obama is a transvestite and there are at least two Joe Bidens. Maybe the big players get clones and the minions get masks.

I don’t know if there is a thread about cloning here on Avalon, but it seems to me that once they cloned dolly the sheep, nearly 30 years ago, there would unquestionably follow human clones because mad scientists get on with it regardless of public opinion. I can only imagine the advances in that field over the last 30 years. However, if he was a clone, wouldn’t the ears be identical?
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (20th March 2023), pabranno (21st March 2023), Sadieblue (20th March 2023), thepainterdoug (20th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,352 times in 8,674 posts

real video or fake?

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/stat...545345537?s=20

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...436551170?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th April 2023 at 16:22.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (13th April 2023), atman (13th April 2023), Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), Bruce G Charlton (13th April 2023), Eric J (Viking) (13th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Jambo (14th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (13th April 2023), onawah (13th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023), thepainterdoug (13th April 2023), Vangelo (14th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,361 times in 762 posts

Thank you, Mountain Jim.

As one says in American (I think): you “nailed it” – although apparently the mask or clone or demented elderly person handlers forgot to nail it sufficiently.

I was quite amused, recently, by the video snippet where one saw Camilla Harrysh, the Vice President acting one, direct Monsieur Bidon (pardon my French) around as if he were a toddler or a slightly malfunctioning robot.

It must be an easy thing now for a Chat/Gpt insert to produce responses to tasks like "answer the journalist’s question in the style and voice of Joe Biden 10 years ago aged 20 years, endearingly demented but generally understandable to Mrz Camilla Harrysh (when hse puts on the right earlobes)”.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

atman (13th April 2023), Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), Eric J (Viking) (13th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Jambo (14th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), mountain_jim (13th April 2023), onawah (13th April 2023), thepainterdoug (13th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,538 times in 32,931 posts

If this was a movie (and it sort of is!), what we'd see next is someone from an audience rushing the stage where "Biden" is speaking — not to shoot or stab him, but to pull off his mask.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (13th April 2023), Eric J (Viking) (13th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (13th April 2023), mountain_jim (13th April 2023), onawah (13th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023), thepainterdoug (13th April 2023), Yoda (13th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If this was a movie (and it sort of is!), what we'd see next is someone from an audience rushing the stage where "Biden" is speaking — not to shoot or stab him, but to pull off his mask.

I wish…

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

atman (13th April 2023), Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Jambo (14th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), mountain_jim (13th April 2023), onawah (13th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023), thepainterdoug (13th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Thanks Mountain Jim for the videos. I started this post in July 2022, and even then I debated it for months before posting.

its mind boggling , the reality we are living, this fake reality. How far can it go, how far can it be pushed, add chat gpt, add A I and so on, before you will not want to or see any cause or reason to participate in society one bit?

And then what?

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (13th April 2023), atman (13th April 2023), Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Jambo (14th April 2023), Matthew (13th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th April 2023), mountain_jim (13th April 2023), onawah (13th April 2023), s7e6e (14th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023), Vangelo (14th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,322 times in 4,085 posts

its mind boggling , the reality we are living, this fake reality. How far can it go, how far can it be pushed, add chat gpt, add A I and so on, before you will not want to or see any cause or reason to participate in society one bit?

And then what?
    Then the tower collapses? That's what I think it might be. For example ChatGPT being wokeized by its creators already hints at this, even though that won't stop it in the short term. In the end our over-complicated, insane tools will cause such a complicated production chain it will more easily stall. Like a top-heavy tower.

Long term the tower will collapse or get struck by lightning, all figuratively. I almost auto-corrected a misspelling of lightning as lighting although who knows? We could always get struck by lighting too. Basically we will outsmart ourselves and go full circle. Old skills and ways will rule the sidelines and increase even though AI will dominate some areas.

I'm with you in despair about how can people be so easily fooled? I have to remind myself there has never been such a rich tapestry of lies and obvious large scale deceit, it looks bad but that badness is a broadcast of their badness for others to see. More than ever.

Ok not great but check this out: we had an explosion of numbers of people seeing a more difficult truth already with the Q stuff love it or loath it, and then increasing numbers again over the last few years.

I don't feel much warmth from this perspective, I have to strain my brain to get here and it goes again quickly. A thing I hope might help: the silent majority will stay silent even if 30% of them change their minds. Unlike the media. The classic phrase is it's always darkest before dawn, I feel the two could be related.

But I am also feeling, sure, we will have troubling times ahead yet, but all the more reason I think the old ways and skills will come back. And people will still increasingly appreciate the truth, and then read this five year old post and think how bad it was in the age of gaslighting. This is how I think it will pan out long term as they who pull the strings abuse things like AI more and more, and tell lies more frequently, it will collapse on themselves.

With the complicated and increasingly obvious lies, and more frequent, they are creating their own loss of trust, and the more frequent the more chance.

With the over-complicated and increasingly compelling technology we are creating our own redundancy and consuming more doing so, so we can do it faster and faster.

Destruction is not ideal but it's not always the end of the world, and during a difficult short and medium term I am suspecting people will give up on our crazy tech-on-tech values and learn how to build a house with their hands. Long term I guess we will develop new social classes.

They will try and stop us uberluddites, alt-far-right, tin-foil hat eating conspiracy theorists, but they would have lost too much trust generally to be able to do it nicely.

This is how I feel about our crazy post-truth world, be it even though we have destruction between now and then. It doesn't feel good or bad, just that it feels I have work to do, to learn how to build a house with my hands. Also I've given up on people seeing the truth, despite my logic previously. I said it didn't last long but I still agree with the logic, even though it's hard to feel.

Depiction: The image of the Tower card is powerful, depicting a solid tower being struck by lightning, and fire crawling out from the small windows at its top.
    Meaning: The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning danger, crisis, destruction, and liberation. It is associated with sudden unforseen change.
    Upright card (keywords): Accident or damage, Catastrophe, Destruction, Renovation, Unexpected change

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), Jambo (14th April 2023), lisalu (13th April 2023), mountain_jim (13th April 2023), onawah (13th April 2023), thepainterdoug (14th April 2023), Vangelo (14th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,352 times in 8,674 posts

Nice read, Matthew

Happened by this right after reading your post, seemed related to me somehow..

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th April 2023), Bill Ryan (14th April 2023), Eric J (Viking) (14th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), lisalu (13th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), thepainterdoug (14th April 2023)

27. Link to Post #94
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,779 times in 4,344 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ...someone from an audience rushing the stage where "Biden" is speaking — not to shoot or stab him, but to pull off his mask.
    "...And I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky freedom-loving patriots!"

Click image for larger version

Name:	bidenscooby_d0hq720.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	50713
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

9ideon (14th April 2023), Bill Ryan (14th April 2023), ClearWater (14th April 2023), Franny (18th April 2023), Harmony (14th April 2023), jaybee (17th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), mountain_jim (14th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023), thepainterdoug (14th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

On the left , the Joe Biden i remember. Who is on the right? and forget earlobes, look at the distance between joes upper lip and nose? compare those distances. they are non negotiable features beyond cosmetic surgery
    I know its not the same person, so what do we do about it? perplexing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	joe : joe.png
Views:	20
Size:	569.1 KB
ID:	50731  

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (18th April 2023), Bassplayer1 (17th April 2023), Bill Ryan (17th April 2023), ClearWater (17th April 2023), Franny (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th April 2023), mountain_jim (18th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Notice also the cleft in the chin on the photo on right, missing on the left, and the forehead is much broader in the left than in the right photo.
    On the left , the Joe Biden i remember. Who is on the right? and forget earlobes, look at the distance between joes upper lip and nose? compare those distances. they are non negotiable features beyond cosmetic surgery
    I know its not the same person, so what do we do about it? perplexing.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2023), ClearWater (17th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th April 2023), mountain_jim (18th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023), thepainterdoug (17th April 2023)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

and this recent one here below with connected lobe .
    so what does this say? how do we to refuse the truth in front of our eyes? am I dreaming this? how do we proceed believing anything is real if this person is not? maybe many politicians are not real? its all incredible
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	no lobe joe .png
Views:	19
Size:	786.0 KB
ID:	50732  

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2023), ClearWater (17th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th April 2023), mountain_jim (18th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023), Vangelo (18th April 2023)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

Quote so what does this say? how do we to refuse the truth in front of our eyes? am I dreaming this? how do we proceed believing anything is real if this person is not? maybe many politicians are not real? its all incredible
    It's a lot to take in when you really think about what could and likely is happening with world leaders, hijacked governments and social systems we have in place.

Not only can a person be a "fake" in body, but with all the mind control technologies now and the manipulation of communication and news outlets, geoengineering and weather manipulation, earthquake, tsunami, hurricane manipulation, holograhic technology, electomagnetic atmosheric manipulation that are not run for the benifit of all mankind and the planet, but weaponised instead, it can be mind boggling. Going within to deal with the external is what many of us are feeling is necessary to navigate these trying times.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Franny (18th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th April 2023), mountain_jim (18th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023), thepainterdoug (18th April 2023), Vangelo (18th April 2023)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Harmony and friends. Maybe this is the takeaway, that we are all being shown that all, everything, is now and has always been an illusion. That our belief of something called real was never really so. And now the curtain on reality is being pulled back, and we are slowly adjusting to something new. go inside and find your own reality

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (18th April 2023), Franny (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th April 2023), mountain_jim (18th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023), Vangelo (18th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #100
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Harmony and friends. Maybe this is the takeaway, that we are all being shown that all, everything, is now and has always been an illusion. That our belief of something called real was never really so. And now the curtain on reality is being pulled back, and we are slowly adjusting to something new. go inside and find your own reality
    "Maybe this is the takeaway, that we are all being shown that all, everything, is now and has always been an illusion. That our belief of something called real was never really so. And now the curtain on reality is being pulled back, and we are slowly adjusting to something new. go inside and find your own reality."

I can imagine that this might be the ultimate goal of the PSYOPS - because once people have begun to doubt everything, their minds will be wide open and desperate to be filled with... anything. Resentment, fear, despair.

It is not intended: but I believe that this is what happens (later, if not sooner) when people have a world view that either regards this world and life as unknowable, trivial, or illusory.

What is required (and is true, IMO) is an understanding (at a deep, metaphysical level) of how our individual life and this world are both vitally important, yet not everything - and one that explains how we can (as individuals) learn and know all that we need to.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Harmony (18th April 2023), T Smith (18th April 2023), Vangelo (18th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast