+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parallel Timelines, Timeline Consciousness Simulations, and The Secret Space Program

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Parallel Timelines, Timeline Consciousness Simulations, and The Secret Space Program

I hope that you guys enjoy the above video. I've started a series of short videos where I discuss information that I've obtained from a lifetime of contact. I've got symptoms of stage 3 heart failure and it's gotten me more motivated to hurry up and get this out against the opposition. I've been a victim of government targeting and intense psychic attacks and it's not going to stop me this time because I've got nothing to loose but the time that I have left.

There's far more to come including a part two for this video above.

Nate
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (15th July 2022), aoibhghaire (10th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (15th July 2022), Ben (10th July 2022), BMJ (10th July 2022), cannawizard (10th July 2022), Casey Claar (10th July 2022), Chip (10th July 2022), Creedence (13th July 2022), Did You See Them (11th July 2022), DNA (15th July 2022), Docim369 (10th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th July 2022), Forever (19th July 2022), George (11th July 2022), gini (10th July 2022), Happyjak (10th July 2022), Harmony (10th July 2022), haroldsails (11th July 2022), Ioneo (10th July 2022), jimbobule (13th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (10th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022), Journeyman (10th July 2022), K626 (17th July 2022), leavesoftrees (15th July 2022), meeradas (10th July 2022), Michi (10th July 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), O Donna (10th July 2022), pyrangello (10th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), ronny (15th July 2022), selinam (17th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2022), Sunny (10th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2022), The KMan (10th July 2022), Tyy1907 (11th July 2022), wondering (10th July 2022), Yoda (10th July 2022), Zampano (11th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: Parallel Timelines, Timeline Consciousness Simulations, and The Secret Space Program

Thanks Nate. I just watched it and you're perfectly clear, don't worry about the dry throat. Very interesting content. I just wanted to send best wishes to you along with the hope that things go well for you.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (15th July 2022), BMJ (10th July 2022), Chip (10th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (10th July 2022), Harmony (10th July 2022), haroldsails (11th July 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), pyrangello (10th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), ronny (15th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2022), The KMan (10th July 2022), wondering (10th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Parallel Timelines, Timeline Consciousness Simulations, and The Secret Space Program

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Thanks Nate. I just watched it and you're perfectly clear, don't worry about the dry throat. Very interesting content. I just wanted to send best wishes to you along with the hope that things go well for you.
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm looking forward to getting this information out, it's going to be an interesting journey.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2022), BMJ (10th July 2022), Chip (10th July 2022), Docim369 (10th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Journeyman (10th July 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), pyrangello (10th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2022), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2022), The KMan (10th July 2022), TomKat (14th July 2022), wondering (10th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm looking forward to getting this information out, it's going to be an interesting journey.
    I did have a couple of questions relating to your timeline analogy.

Let's stick with the 2 bamboo sticks, Peaceful (P) and Warlike (W) timelines. If no-one can effect / overwrite a parallel timeline, what is the purpose of the intervention leading to the creation of the third (T) timeline? It's not to 'save' anyone in universe W, is it simply to create a desired training area for selected individuals from universe P? In which case, given the split takes place from the W warlike universe, what is the moral justification for creating all those additional (T) people suffering in such an unpleasant timeline?

Also, does this intervention explain Mandela effects?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (15th July 2022), BMJ (10th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), The KMan (10th July 2022), wondering (10th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Could you clarify the space time dynamics involved in how one can identify what category of time latency one can transit into. I understand from your experiences that ‘OTHERS’ are doing that to some humans like yourself here in our space time. ‘OTHERS’ have the technologies (technologies well developed as sentient beings or the use of external technologies) within their capacity to execute these space time dynamics. I find this amazing that 'OTHERS' can do this in my limited capacity as a human being within my space time.

I understand that the veil of time is currently very slim within our space time as physical beings. I understand within our space time as physical beings right now, one could have a time latency, i.e. for example, transiting into another time in the future where everything is the same as we have previously witnessed, except the time is different. One could abort/affect the outcome of this time latency via Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, affecting the 'experiment' through you being there as a conscious being.

I know one can create a time latency via a bubble field within our space time. The confirmation of this happening is to realize that oneself is in a time shift by witnessing that outside ones bubble others are living in the future (space time)

Just repeating and expanding further I can appreciate in our space time we can create a time latency that can be confirmed by going outside the bubble and witnessing that everything appears normal as before, but the only difference is a time latency of a future.

I hope you can expand and clarify the points raised here.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2022), eagle0027 (11th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th July 2022), kfm27917 (14th August 2022), mountain_jim (10th July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), RunningDeer (12th August 2022), The KMan (10th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

In one description of timelines, I have heard that if you go back into the past and alter the events that it creates a new timeline, however the original and new timelines eventually have to merge into a single timeline again.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (15th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2022), eagle0027 (11th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Journeyman (10th July 2022), The KMan (10th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    In one description of timelines, I have heard that if you go back into the past and alter the events that it creates a new timeline, however the original and new timelines eventually have to merge into a single timeline again.
    Thank you, that makes a somewhat bizarre sense to me, at least in relation to an explanation for the Mandela effect. Timeline 2 is created from Timeine 1, but then changes take place, e.g a man dies in timeline 1, but not in 2, not in the other. Once they're merged again into T3 something determines which version of each event takes precedence and at that point the people in T1 find out the man is still alive, the people from T2 can't tell any difference.

One thing about this timeline business. Is it coincidence that the biggest, most succesful movie series of all time, enjoying mass appeal across national and cultural boundaries chose to make the confusing subject of alternate timelines a key part of their cross movie narrative universe? Or was it a convenient vehicle for this idea to be given mass exposure beyond the small niche worlds of cosmologists and sci-fi geekdom?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (10th July 2022), eagle0027 (11th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Justplain (11th July 2022), mountain_jim (15th July 2022), The KMan (10th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm going to have to come back to the this thread and respond when I have a little time. Tonight I was interviewed on the Typical Skeptic UFO Paranormal PSI podcast on Youtube and the interview was great. I'm going to post it here hopefully tomorrow. Robert is a lot of fun to work with and we really worked well together during the interview. There's a nice starseed energy connection between us that I enjoy sensing. Here's his youtube channel below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/typicalskeptic

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022), Journeyman (13th July 2022), mountain_jim (15th July 2022), sunflower (13th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,287 times in 21,093 posts

Lightbulb Re: Parallel Timelines, Timeline Consciousness Simulations, and The Secret Space Program

• My perspectives/perceptions of "timelines" and why it matters:
    Ultimately all timelines are (somehow) connected ... if so ... then there only have to be 1 timeline that can serve (as a beacon) all timelines ... that is why "altering a timeline" can help all timelines at the end
    • What we call "higher self" could be the total sum of the multiverse "you" obtaining living wisdoms & insights of all timelines combined.
    If we have access to that we already make different choices because of it.

What we call "intuition" may also a glimpse of it.
    • Some dreams could be you experiencing other timelines you need to know for a specific reason ... It also explains why the "you" in another timeline feels connected to individuals and the "other" you knows them and they know the "other" you but the current you does not ... so the current you absorbs "feelings/emotions" of the "other you" ... who is also you ... I know it sounds totally hilarious until you experience it, as I have multiple times.
    To better understand what obtaining "living wisdoms & insights" really means ... I just have to share an old quite of mine: "you can read/study 100+ different books about swimming, and call yourself a "swimming expert" but if you never swam in your whole life because you fear being in water ... do you think your "book wisdoms & book insights" helps you saving someone in real life when someone is drowning? ... That is why I use words like: "living wisdoms" or living insights" ... not wisdoms/insights obtained via books or "web sites" alone.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 13th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th July 2022 at 23:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (15th July 2022), amor (14th July 2022), aoibhghaire (13th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (14th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th July 2022), K626 (17th July 2022), mountain_jim (15th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,287 times in 21,093 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Hidden Multiverse and Extraterrestrial Super Civilisations

A.A.Antonov , Research centre of Information Technologies “TELAN Electronics”, Kiev (Ukraine), 2017

The above article provides excellent summary ( scroll down to the Conclusions part but don’t forget to read through the rest, carefully as it’s not overly complicated from mathematical or physical perspective ) of the reality of dimensional multiverse surrounding us.
    Predicts about 22 distant dimensions of multiverse with only 6 of them accessible by us , based in mathematical theory of dimensions known through 20th century that were available by the time I’ve studied maths ( end of last century anyway) ,
    expanded -though cautiously- to the existence of inhabited dimensions of Multiverse -
    questions I’ve pondered about in my maths class back then anyway ( as I’ve experienced existence of other dimensions functioning as independent realities as teenager and while I’ve perceived them as “abstracts”, we have still learned they are mathematically predictable),
    this research article is well supported by people who cared or dared to do the maths with clarity.

Notice this short but succinct paper was published in Kiev/Ukraine in 2017, in cooperation of Russian and Ukrainian scientists and while Russian academics are known to have done in-depth analysis of “habitable dimensionality in cosmology” through past century so did post war American scientists within the “secret programs”.

One has to wonder if we will find nearly identical mathematical and physics analysis of predictable -habitable dimensions of Universe hidden behind “secret space programs and UFO research” worldwide as the maths is naturally the same - and unlike many people were lead to believe - it is exotic to certain degree but it isn’t a subject of “wild speculation” or one out of mathematical laws,
    in short : the Beings (ETs though ourselves are equally Extraterrestrial within the larger dimensional paradigm) communicate with us mostly from “behind the curtain” of parallel realities they inhabit or traverse.

I’m very interested to watch Nate’s videos but had problems with signal recently ( due to monsoon weather) and many health problems to sort as well but let’s hope “we are getting through “ now.

As an encouragement to people like Nate and me who happen to linger around dimensional borders and larger “unknown” from today’s human perspective ,
    the authors of the above article may or may not be alive by now ( due to the war between Russia and Ukraine) as well as most of the cosmological research that leaked out to humano-sphere from Russian academia simultaneously with disclosure initiatives worldwide was submerged.

Best wishes from the edges

& message to the crude human philosophers aka nationalists:

“Your ignorance of our true coordinates in the Universe attached to piece of territory established mostly through last 100 years, along with attachment to one kind of biological intelligence categorized as “humans” of these different territories is primitive, obsolete , unappealing and can not bring our understanding much further.

The larger inhabited Universe including the planet we abide on right now will revolt against such primitive and barbarian rules some have imposed upon their nations, their indoctrination will dissolve in Time and Space surrounding us.

Human stupidity in its extreme is not only liability to the rest of the worlds, it is more aggressive and dangerous than animal stupidity in long run, repeating and enforcing the same mistakes and limits over and over again, hoping in “long term improvements” and thus, acting as primitive predatory pattern of behavior has right to be eliminated and have its barriers broken,
    sooner or later in favor of intelligence of the larger whole.”

Likewise: the live intelligence of Beings, of Life will survive following the sheer necessity of survival of intelligence in the Universe so will us as Beings.
    It’s not the names and numbers that were given to us for shortest period of time that are important or that will survive.

May Peace and Love surrounds you at all times

🙏🌟🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 15th July 2022 at 02:55.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th July 2022), Haujean Contactee (16th July 2022), K626 (17th July 2022), kfm27917 (14th August 2022), leavesoftrees (15th July 2022), mountain_jim (15th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Great post Agape. The future we imagine is the one that we will move into, hence the full spectrum war on our 'attention'. When we understand something it's because we can imagine it.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

24. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Agape (20th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Hello Nate,

From your extensive experiences of different categories of timelines, can you clarify my comments/questions in post no. 2.

Much appreciated

aoibhghaire

26. The Following User Says Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

RunningDeer (12th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Hello Nate,

From your extensive experiences of different categories of timelines, can you clarify my comments/questions in post no. 2.

Much appreciated
    aoibhghaire

aoibhghaire, typo? 2s & 5s look the same when I'm tired. I’m guessing you meant post #5.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks RunningDeer,

You are right, I meant post no. 5.

Much appreciation

aoibhghaire

30. The Following User Says Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

RunningDeer (13th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread