Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Mars, Uranus, north node triple conjunction

Click image for larger version

Name:	stellarium-062.png
Views:	14
Size:	939.0 KB
ID:	49280

here comes the storm after the lull
    an exact triple alignment of mars uranus and the north node, aligning also with the red eye of the gorgon, GORGONEA TERTIA ,and the red star MENKAR, in the mouth of CETUS
    probably the most extreme alignment of the year, and malefic...capable of a variety of mischief, with mars also moving towards square with saturn
    end of july beginning aug extreme/conflicting
    mars uranus fights for freedom, challenges restraints, anarchistic

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Ami (11th July 2022), Arcturian108 (1st August 2022), Bluegreen (10th July 2022), Brigantia (11th July 2022), Casey Claar (12th July 2022), Harmony (13th July 2022), Journeyman (12th July 2022), lunaflare (12th July 2022), meat suit (12th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Mars, Uranus, north node triple conjunction

...as these energies i am describing are in ayurvedic terms.... pitta---- mars and red stars, also vata----saturn, uranus and rahu(n.node)... the effect is inflammatory and ungrounded..
    ...pitta and vata types will be affected more by this imbalance...kapha types may appreciate the energising effect of the pitta/vata.
    .individually it depends on the persons type, and the energy dynamics, as revealed in the chart in relation to these planets

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st August 2022), Brigantia (12th July 2022), Casey Claar (12th July 2022), Harmony (13th July 2022), Journeyman (12th July 2022), lunaflare (12th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Red face Re: Mars, Uranus, north node triple conjunction

yikes, more challenging and heightened conjunct energies at the end of this month and early August.

On a personal level, I have done some small travel to see family. Stressful given my "status". I now have the quietude of petsitting somewhere very cold. It is a relief to have my own company, but also very difficult. The paradox. The black dog. Yes, nature walks a balm. However, I rolled over on my right ankle a couple of times these past weeks. It has been super painful and a major inevitable slow-down. I also have a hacking cough=cold. I am mentioning this only as it feels trickster energy and also a tempering down of "what might have been". My action right side seems to be affected in this life: breaks, sprains, car crash injuries.
    So my approach is, all could have been a lot worse.

kindness and loving self acceptance thoughts ==to self== is so important. This is my ongoing battle in this lifetime and a heavy program.
    Just sharing...in the scheme, all is ok.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Brigantia (13th July 2022), Harmony (13th July 2022), ian33 (13th July 2022), Journeyman (12th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,756 times in 702 posts

Ian, are you using a Tropical, Vedic or (true)Sidereal method? Just curious.

I have a strong stellium in my ( Sidereal ) chart: Uranus, Mars, Mercury [ all retrograde ] and the Moon near on top of one another at my Midheaven/North node in Leo/10th house.

I'd love to get this read.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Harmony (13th July 2022), ian33 (13th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    Ian, are you using a Tropical, Vedic or (true)Sidereal method? Just curious.

I have a strong stellium in my ( Sidereal ) chart: Uranus, Mars, Mercury [ all retrograde ] and the Moon near on top of one another at my Midheaven/North node in Leo/10th house.

I'd love to get this read.
    i use sidereal for planet aspects and right ascension for planet-star alignments...p.m. your details i can at least give your main star alignments

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Casey Claar (13th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As of 2:55 PM EDT Sunday, there is an outbreak of gunfire between forces of Serbia and of Kosovo. Lengthy and ongoing gun battles are reported to be taking place as Serbian troops reportedly crossed the border into Kosovo.

Video from the area allows the hearing of air raid sirens:At source

Additional reports coming in as of 2:59 PM claim there is now open and ongoing gunfire at "all border crossings between Serbia and Kosovo."

Other reports say that Serbian civilians are erecting ROAD BLOCKS on all roads between Serbia and Kosovo. The makeshift roadblocks look like this one:

JUST NOW 3:01 PM EDT --

Aleksandr Vucic, President of Serbia: "The Serbs will not suffer any more cruelty, we will win if someone dares to persecute or kill the Serbs in Kosovo." The Serbian Army has been ordered to prepare for combat.

Serbian Special Forces are presently entering the border of Kosovo . . . .

Kosovo border police have blocked the bridge going into Serbia from Mitrovica

UPDATE 3:10 PM EDT --

Gunfire heard in Novi Pazar, Serbia
    ,,,,,,the exact alignment has come, hitting my mars pluto, most unpleasant

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (1st August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread