+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We are witnessing the World's biggest sting operation

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,521 times in 5,655 posts

Default We are witnessing the World's biggest sting operation

It's the opening story.... Are we on the edge of the BIGGEST REVEAL?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v19kkjd

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aemay (14th July 2022), amor (14th July 2022), Annica (18th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (14th July 2022), Bluegreen (14th July 2022), bluestflame (19th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (14th July 2022), East Sun (14th July 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th July 2022), Harmony (14th July 2022), Inversion (19th July 2022), iota (14th July 2022), Jambo (7th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), onevoice (14th July 2022), pabranno (14th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022), pyrangello (22nd July 2022), RunningDeer (14th July 2022), thepainterdoug (14th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: We are witnessing the World's biggest sting operation

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    It's the opening story.... Are we on the edge of the BIGGEST REVEAL?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v19kkjd

who got stung?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Annica (18th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (14th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th July 2022), Inversion (19th July 2022), mojo (14th July 2022), selinam (14th July 2022), thepainterdoug (14th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote who got stung?
    Hmmm It might not be who but what... What we have been referring to as the Deep State. The belligerents in office, the Cabal, the swamp, The Globalist, the NWO.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th July 2022), Inversion (19th July 2022), onevoice (14th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022), thepainterdoug (14th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

im sorry to say that in this present world, with all common sense, logic, reasoning, responsibility and rule of law cancelled, im not sure it will ever gain traction.

of course I am truly hoping and praying

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th July 2022), Inversion (19th July 2022), Jambo (7th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), justntime2learn (14th July 2022), Kryztian (14th July 2022), mojo (14th July 2022), onevoice (14th July 2022), pounamuknight (14th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 205 posts

How long have we heard that they are just about ready to reveal and take down the liars and cheaters? Almost 6 years now? I will believe it when I see it.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ioneo For This Post:

9ideon (15th July 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (15th July 2022), Baby Steps (21st July 2022), Frankie Pancakes (15th July 2022), Inversion (19th July 2022), Jambo (7th May 2023), Kalamos (20th July 2022), lisalu (15th July 2022), mojo (14th July 2022), thepainterdoug (14th July 2022), TomKat (14th July 2022), Waldo (15th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What I find particularly funny about this entire saga is that if you simply state the overarching idea of what you believe is happening - "Trump's presidency is leading to the downfall of the cabal (or, more specifically, the MK Ultra program, which is a hell of a lot more than giving some people LSD a couple decades ago)" - you sound like an idiot, because the idea is so outrageous, especially if you've subconsciously assimilated a perspective on Trump himself as a blundering idiot, despite the fact that he was 70+ years of age, in a press conference, surrounded by vipers who want him dead, and he was able to verbally spar with them for two full hours, seemingly without any issue at all.

But if you dig into it, particularly with regards to resources like the Devolution series and, perhaps more crucially, decodingsymbols.wordpress.com, it looks pretty likely that something is, in fact, happening.

What that "something" is I cannot say.

I can say that I don't believe any of this was a psyop. If it was, it was the least efficient and most harmful (to the creators of it) psyop of all time. You just pulled millions of people out of their slumber, at least a little bit... for what reason, exactly? So that you could keep them complacent? Wouldn't they be more complacent if they're completely unaware of the true happenings of the world?

Yeah, yeah, the "trust the plan" verbiage is sketchy. Could be that it was just a mistake on the Q team's side, and easily spun by TPTB. That, just like Durham's recent actions, while interesting, are not enough to make a concrete conclusion on anything, at least in my opinion.

For now, I think there was a "plan", and based on all of my extensive in-depth research, I think that plan is still in the works.

I think we'll know for sure whether this plan succeeded or not by 2025. Even the normiest of normies is somewhat aware that economic turmoil is incoming, and what this turmoil births is the big question, at least from my perspective.

I do think Trump's motivation against TPTB was, and is, a personal vendetta. But he's just the public-facing part of the puzzle.
    Last edited by waxamillionpehhgasus; 15th July 2022 at 18:57.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Anchor (16th July 2022), Annica (18th July 2022), bluestflame (19th July 2022), gord (15th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022), Siphonemis (22nd July 2022), wondering (15th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It has taken much too long but the people had to see... Most of the people see now, we are way past the inflection point and the cabal lost the narrative.

Quote The [DS] is trying everything to stop the patriots from finding and using their criminal activity. Schiff's push to protect their secret has failed. The final death blow is coming and this will rock the [DS] world because they will have a difficult time cheating. Durham is on the hunt and now he is making his moves, those who thought they were safe are not. The hunters have now become the hunted.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v19sz59

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

bluestflame (19th July 2022), iota (22nd July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The latest Devolution series supports IMO that we are in the final stages...
    starting in around 8:20 but more specifically this statement at 10:30,
    Quote "The release of this video from the 4th Psy Op Group indicates that not only are we in the midst of irregular warfare campaign but that we are nearing the end of it. This kind of material would likely not be released unless the war's outcome is both certain and imminent."

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v189cwd

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

iota (22nd July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by waxamillionpehhgasus (here)
    What I find particularly funny about this entire saga is that if you simply state the overarching idea of what you believe is happening - "Trump's presidency is leading to the downfall of the cabal (or, more specifically, the MK Ultra program, which is a hell of a lot more than giving some people LSD a couple decades ago)" - you sound like an idiot, because the idea is so outrageous, especially if you've subconsciously assimilated a perspective on Trump himself as a blundering idiot, despite the fact that he was 70+ years of age, in a press conference, surrounded by vipers who want him dead, and he was able to verbally spar with them for two full hours, seemingly without any issue at all.

But if you dig into it, particularly with regards to resources like the Devolution series and, perhaps more crucially, decodingsymbols.wordpress.com, it looks pretty likely that something is, in fact, happening.

What that "something" is I cannot say.

I can say that I don't believe any of this was a psyop. If it was, it was the least efficient and most harmful (to the creators of it) psyop of all time. You just pulled millions of people out of their slumber, at least a little bit... for what reason, exactly? So that you could keep them complacent? Wouldn't they be more complacent if they're completely unaware of the true happenings of the world?

Yeah, yeah, the "trust the plan" verbiage is sketchy. Could be that it was just a mistake on the Q team's side, and easily spun by TPTB. That, just like Durham's recent actions, while interesting, are not enough to make a concrete conclusion on anything, at least in my opinion.

For now, I think there was a "plan", and based on all of my extensive in-depth research, I think that plan is still in the works.

I think we'll know for sure whether this plan succeeded or not by 2025. Even the normiest of normies is somewhat aware that economic turmoil is incoming, and what this turmoil births is the big question, at least from my perspective.

I do think Trump's motivation against TPTB was, and is, a personal vendetta. But he's just the public-facing part of the puzzle.
    i look at it as an exorcism

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Mari (20th July 2022), mojo (20th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Holy cow! An explosive X22 Report! [Boom]

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1aj983

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd July 2022), iota (22nd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

Excerpt from "The Sting" by QxRuSnX8oc, July 12, 2021:

The case against BCCI was led by FBI Director Robert Mueller in the milieu of the 1980s crime busts of AG Rudy Giuliani against the Atlantic City crime bosses and New York’s concrete mafia — where the undercover informant 40 years ago was none other than U.S. President Donald J. Trump.

The heroics of the two Trump brothers against international communism was seeded by their father, Fred Trump, who was one of the largest donors behind the John Birch Society, which was sidelined from political discourse for hitting too close to the truth. JBS railed against the Rockefeller mind-control ops of the Council of Foreign Relations and the Rockefeller, Carnegie and Ford Trusts via Chase Manhattan Bank, used to bend American policy, for education, medicine and war, behind their smarmy veneer of philanthropy and civic engagement. Only now is it coming out in the public domain that JBS was right and these were the enemies of within.

Robert Trump’s heroism was referenced in court documents around the BCCI case, while the future president’s role in the stings comes from an FBI document that doesn’t mention him by name but describes how the set up worked.

In his role as “Hapless Property Mogul,” Trump’s capers, bankruptcies and misadventures ballyhooed newspaper headlines, and the notoriety made him a constant target of scam artists.

How it worked was the FBI would identify a bad guy and approve the sting, then a cutout or a legal “fixer” — like today’s Michael Cohen — would contact the scammer to say he had some clients who could be interested, and the first one he could introduce them to was none other than Donald J. Trump.

The “down on his luck Don” would take the meeting with interest, understand it all and get the perp to fully describe the machinations of his scam, but never commit, beyond a definite and very polite maybe.

The scammer, emboldened by the meeting and fixer’s connections, would take a second meeting with another potential associate, but who would actually be the FBI undercover agent. The bad guy would make the same pitch, they’d seal the deal then everyone would get busted, but Trump and his fixer would somehow “slip through” the dragnet every time.

The FBI document around the Trump in Atlantic City mob bosses and NYC cement mafia stings. Journalist “Rex” at Quodvorum exposed the case last year.

The takeaway from one of the files is they ran a version of the sting for dozens of arrests — 29 handcuffed and nine federal convictions, in fact — within the first five years of working together.

‘Information provided by this informant has proven to be extremely accurate and reliable and has never been found to be false. Information furnished to the FBI by this informant has been corroborated by independent investigation conducted by SAs of the FBI on at least 25 separate occasions.The FBI has made at least 23 arrests and has obtained at least 9 federal convictions as a result of information supplied by this informant.’

To read the entire article, link to Radio Patriot:
    https://radiopatriot.net/2022/03/08/...p-and-the-fbi/

In the video below, Just Human analyzes Trump and his connection to The Sting. This goes back in history to the 80s, 90s, and 2000s to possibly explain what Trump's been up to for 40 years (to present day?) with regard to the FBI and "The Band".

A good place to start is 21:00. It gets spicy at around 38:00.

Just Human #64: The Barr-age is Coming

https://rumble.com/vwpldh-just-human...is-coming.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vu3fbj/?pub=4

Link to post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1556022

+ Reply to Thread