+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Timelines, The Secret Space Program, and The Planetary Consciousness Simulation

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default SSP and Timelines, The Planetary Consciousness Simulation

This is the first 90 minute solo interview that I've ever given. I covered a wide variety of subjects that I'll be returning to the show to break down further in the future. The videos starts with the secret space program and the creation of controllable timeline consciousness simulations and then carries on to summarize a large block of information on our reality and ETs from a new point of view.

Robert from the Typical Skeptic Podcast is going to take over my social media project when I pass on. I'm dealing with symptoms that are ranging between stage 2 and stage 3 heart failure including low blood flow my brain and stomach, etc. I'm on medication and I've got tests slowly coming in the next few months. So my time here is rather short.
    My goal was to create a website and a new type of community that was more structured towards helping starseeds and experiencers that would also serve as a grassroots disclosure project where people could tell their stories. But without someone to take it over, it wouldn't be fair for anyone participating in it because once the annual webhosting bill was due the site would disappear without me there to pay for it. And now I have someone to help me make my vision a reality and continue on with it after my time here is done.

I'm looking for experiencers who would like to share their story on my channel. If you are interested please send me a pm.

Nate
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 14th July 2022 at 23:26.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Artemesia (23rd August 2023), Bluegreen (14th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th July 2022), DNA (15th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th July 2022), Feritciva (15th July 2022), Franny (15th July 2022), Innocent Warrior (15th July 2022), Inversion (15th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), Journeyman (14th July 2022), leavesoftrees (15th July 2022), Maknocktomb (15th July 2022), meeradas (15th July 2022), Michael Hawk (17th July 2022), mojo (14th July 2022), mojorissin (14th July 2022), onevoice (15th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), TraineeHuman (17th July 2022), Violet3 (15th July 2022), Zampano (15th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,218 times in 21,086 posts

Default Re: Timelines, The Secret Space Program, and The Planetary Consciousness Simulation

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th July 2022), DNA (15th July 2022), Haujean Contactee (14th July 2022), Innocent Warrior (15th July 2022), iota (15th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th July 2022), mojo (14th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Default Re: Timelines, The Secret Space Program, and The Planetary Consciousness Simulation

Quote Robert from the Typical Skeptic Podcast is going to take over my social media project when I pass on. I'm dealing with symptoms that are ranging between stage 2 and stage 3 heart failure including low blood flow my brain and stomach, etc. I'm on medication and I've got tests slowly coming in the next few months. So my time here is rather short.
    Hi Nate, I'm very sorry to hear this. I want this to be heard louder on the forum & believe in the power of prayer and hope other spiritual minded folks will say a prayer as well. I'm glad we had a chance to share some common interest too. Be well Nate...

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Delight (15th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th July 2022), DNA (15th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th July 2022), Franny (15th July 2022), Harmony (15th July 2022), Haujean Contactee (16th July 2022), Innocent Warrior (15th July 2022), iota (15th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022), onevoice (15th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), raregem (15th July 2022), Tyy1907 (15th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,912 times in 4,329 posts

Default Re: SSP and Timelines, The Planetary Consciousness Simulation

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)

This is the first 90 minute solo interview that I've ever given. I covered a wide variety of subjects that I'll be returning to the show to break down further in the future. The videos starts with the secret space program and the creation of controllable timeline consciousness simulations and then carries on to summarize a large block of information on our reality and ETs from a new point of view.

Robert from the Typical Skeptic Podcast is going to take over my social media project when I pass on. I'm dealing with symptoms that are ranging between stage 2 and stage 3 heart failure including low blood flow my brain and stomach, etc. I'm on medication and I've got tests slowly coming in the next few months. So my time here is rather short.
    My goal was to create a website and a new type of community that was more structured towards helping starseeds and experiencers that would also serve as a grassroots disclosure project where people could tell their stories. But without someone to take it over, it wouldn't be fair for anyone participating in it because once the annual webhosting bill was due the site would disappear without me there to pay for it. And now I have someone to help me make my vision a reality and continue on with it after my time here is done.

I'm looking for experiencers who would like to share their story on my channel. If you are interested please send me a pm.

Nate
    Wow
    Nathan. Right?
    You are quite amazing.
    You remain sophisticated, grounded and sober while reading from a Kerri Cassidy produced teleprompter.
    If that sounded sarcastic I apologize, I'm not.
    I'm very impressed with what you are doing.
    I don't want you to be right.
    But you make no necessity in relation to belief, you simply provide your take with absolutely no desire to make people believe you. I've found this to be a rare ability. Especially in matters concerning off world politics and the secret space program is concerned.

When you guys were talking about splintering a consciousness I couldn't help but cringe and again hope you are wrong
    But it did remind me of JK Rowling and I've always felt her material was down loaded with a possible space opera correlation with Robert Morningsky's Tera papers begging to be made.

For the topics you discuss your ability to remain sober and grounded is again astounding to me.
    You maintain a "none of this is shocking" demeanor.
    You don't make this all about you .

The scary thing is, the more I listen to you and get a baseline on you the more I can tell you believe what you say.
    And given that you come off intelligent, pragmatic, sensitive and just plain real, this is kind of terrifying.

In so far as Saturn is concerned.
    My take has been it's a source for disconnecting the multidimensional aspect of ourselves.
    This is why ETs have a hard time communicating with us and we have a hard time recalling the interactions.
    If an ET communicates with us it is because they have a method of shielding/blocking or nullifying the Saturn effect (in my opinion).
    We are then able to communicate using a greater aspect of our selves, but when the ET is gone we are then disconnected again, experiencing the Saturn effect and left grasping for words and grasping for memories stored in that multidimensional aspect of ourselves we now no longer have access to.
    Saturn is Cronos, the father of the Olympian gods who devoured them and while within his being they could not progress and develop because they were cut off from their multidimensional aspect, it was the youngest God of Cronos, Zeus who was spared being ingested, time locked and cut off when his mother Rhea slyly replaced baby Zeus with a stone which is very analogous to our time induced stasis that our varied energy bodies have been placed in.

Anyway, I look forward to more from you.
    I'm hoping your medical situation improves and stabilizes.
    Thank you for spending your valuable time with us
    Last edited by DNA; 15th July 2022 at 06:03.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (15th July 2022), iota (15th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022), leavesoftrees (15th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Nate
    Wow
    Nathan. Right?
    You are quite amazing.
    You remain sophisticated, grounded and sober while reading from a Kerri Cassidy produced teleprompter.
    If that sounded sarcastic I apologize, I'm not.
    I'm very impressed with what you are doing.
    I don't want you to be right.
    But you make no necessity in relation to belief, you simply provide your take with absolutely no desire to make people believe you. I've found this to be a rare ability. Especially in matters concerning of world politics and consciousness.

When you guys were talking about splintering a consciousness I couldn't help but cringe and again hope you are wrong
    But it did remind me of JK Rowling and I've always felt her material was down loaded with a possible space opera correlation with Robert Morningsky's Tera papers begging to be made.

For the topics you discuss your ability to remain sober and grounded is again astounding to me.
    You maintain a "none of this is shocking" demeanor.
    You don't make this all about you .

The scary thing is, the more I listen to you and get a baseline on you the more I can tell you believe what you say.
    And given that you come off intelligent, pragmatic, sensitive and just plain real, this is kind of terrifying.

In so far as Saturn is concerned.
    My take has been it's a source for disconnecting the multidimensional aspect of ourselves.
    This is why ETs have a hard time communicating with us and we have a hard time recalling the interactions.
    If an ET communicates with us it is because they have a method of shielding/blocking or nullifying the Saturn effect (in my opinion).
    We are then able to communicate using a greater aspect of our selves, but when the ET is gone we are then disconnected again, experiencing the Saturn effect and left grasping for words and grasping for memories stored in that multidimensional aspect of ourselves we now no longer have access to.
    Saturn is Cronos, the father of the Olympian gods who devoured them and while within his being they could not progress and develop because they were cut off from their multidimensional aspect, it was the youngest God of Cronos, Zeus who was spared being ingested, time locked and cut off when his mother Rhea slyly replaced baby Zeus with a stone which is very analogous to our time induced stasis that our varied energy bodies have been placed in.

Anyway, I look forward to more from you.
    I'm hoping your medical situation improves and stabilizes.
    Thank you for spending your valuable time with us
    Out of all the responses that I've gotten thus far I've enjoyed yours the most. Thank you so much for taking the time and putting a significant amount of thought into it. I enjoyed seeing myself through your eyes and for that I have to thank you again. The ancient texts leave us all sorts of intentional clues to help us navigate through this and thank you for that contribution to the discussion as well.

I haven't gotten myself to watch it yet. I'm still letting it process for a little bit. I've been going through a lot of subtle personality changes including having a near perfect clarity of mind emerging. (The beta blockers helped with that as well) My higher self has been phasing in or stepping in and that's what happened in the video. I had a calm come over me during certain points and the funny thing is, I barely remember it. I can only remember about 10 percent of the video. Strangly, I remember everything before and after perfectly but not during the recording. Just little bits and pieces.

When you live like this long enough you just get used to it. It's like living in a haunted house. After a while you begin setting an extra plate at the dinner table just to keep the peace with the spirit and you never give it a second thought.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

DNA (15th July 2022), Heart to heart (15th July 2022), iota (15th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th July 2022), leavesoftrees (15th July 2022), mojo (15th July 2022), onevoice (15th July 2022), pyrangello (15th July 2022), Violet3 (15th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

haven't watch the video yet but for a while now almost everyday i have this thought questioning how real is Multiverse/Parallel universe or Timelines..what ever you want to called it, there's many of myself in each of those parallel universe.

IF past-future and present exist at same time then what happen if when i die? let say as of now i'm typing this in Timeline or parallel Universe A and sudden have some accident cause of death but somewhere out there in other timeline/universes i be still alive escape from that accident? what happen to me in Parallel Universe A after that..where so called SOUL go? which parallel universe is real or main one the moment that we born?

let say you know the next week lotto number which homeless guy Mr John Doe suppose to win that $200m lotto but you change the timeline that you win the lotto instead of him...could this mean create new timeline for him still be in homeless and you win lotto but old timeline still exist? one thing i really wonder is do TPTB have control of timeline? do they know that i have his abilities? is it my timeline but not everyone else?

how the TBTB control timeline? do they work with others from different universes? recently Marvel movies really hit hard talking about multiverses stuff...wonder how real is that regarding the theme.

this whole timeline thing give me chills and scary at same time...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 15th July 2022 at 08:49.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DNA (16th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

just listen to the interview about 30 mins in and have to stay holy crap....the stuff that talked about what i have in mind recently with multiverse/timeline and especially the true nature of earth, are we live in simulation? is earth really sphere or flat earth?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DNA (16th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,218 times in 21,086 posts

Lightbulb Re: Timelines, The Secret Space Program, and The Planetary Consciousness Simulation

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    just listen to the interview about 30 mins in and have to stay holy crap....the stuff that talked about what i have in mind recently with multiverse/timeline and especially the true nature of earth, are we live in simulation? is earth really sphere or flat earth?
    I can talk for hours non-stop to disprove all flat-earth assumptions from memory not using any notes ... as I am Asperger (extreme eye for detail visually & audio memory) studied most "Flat Earth" Videos & Articles years ago after some F.E. people pushed me & "challenged" me multiple times.

But one that stands out (empirical evidence):

Everybody can put a stick in the ground when the Sun is shining (no clouds) and study the shadow movement each hour ... that turns out to be 15 degrees change per hour!! ... Which makes perfect sense for a globe as 24 times 15 degrees = 360 degrees (= Full Circle) ... when you study Flat Earth Model ("theory") ... and imagine you would put a stick in the ground analyzing the shadow of that model IT WILL NOT PRODUCE 15 degrees change per hour ... period!

This alone should wake up any "Flat Earther" unless they do not want to use any brain-cells and rather stick to endless flawed "reasoning" being debunked over and over and over. So sad. Wasting our times exposing an obvious PsyOp and all victims who are falling for it helping to discredit anyone who is in to genuine conspiracy research. So many times I heard "5G protesters are like Flat Earthers" or "Any Exposing The Great Reset Agenda2030 are like "Flat Earthers" etc. etc. etc. It perfectly fits/serves to downplay all real conspiracy research.
    After studying this link nobody can claim: "I did not know it was that bad!"

Have you ever asked anyone how to know for sure WHY The Earth is a globe? ... Because that has been answered so many times it is not funny anymore ... Most is common sense + logic + empirical evidence that actually works you can test yourself which disproves "Flat Earth Model Theory" in a heartbeat.

David Icke uses the "Holographic Universe Principle" to allow us to focus on much more important things and let it be one way or the other and move on... NOT because he is a "Flat Earther" he isn't ... In my view he is trying to be "diplomatic" about it hoping we can "get along" .. meanwhile all serious conspiracy research is discredited connecting it to those who also believe in crazy "Flat Earth theories". Even if we can show we are NOT Flat Earthers most who read the hit-peaces against us have no time to check the validity of the sold claims. So they assume we all are "nuts". (MSM Psywar mission accomplished!).
    • You could have used the internal Project Avalon Search option to find out if "Flat Earth" is discussed already ... which must not be a "surprise" if we actually did.
    I may come across harsh on you ... it is not about you personally ... it is the subject matter that we already have had intense debates/interactions last 6 years so most of us probably assume you could not have missed that

Sorry if I came so strong on you via this topic ... most of us are actually fed-up how the Flat Earth issue is used against us over and over dealing with other controversial conspiracy research.

Some use labels to assume other labels are "wrong" (meaning: we all use labels by default but from a different angle ...) best is to add your reservations (clarifications) being more neutral posting that kind of videos <<< just a practical tip as there are some who LOVE to spread dis-info on purpose too. Which you are not one of them.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th July 2022 at 19:42.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (16th July 2022), Vicus (15th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,872 times in 1,720 posts

In all the years "incarnate" into a meet sack, I can tell only this:

I don't care if this planet is round, flat, hexagonal or whatever...don't change what really is : a prison

I don't care if is real, holographic, Matrix like or whatever... " " " " "

I don't care if there is a "GOD", many "gods" ," infinit conscience", " " " "

After a "life" under "THE IMPERIUM OF LIES" "reality" world wide, absolut nothing is Shure...

We were deluded in everything.

Maybe after "THE EVENT", "APOKALISYS" or all the "movies disaster's" Themen we can mop-up

Until then let us not to lose our humor.
    Last edited by Vicus; 15th July 2022 at 20:35.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

DNA (16th July 2022), Michi (16th July 2022), Patient (16th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

good interview..the stuff that Nathan said is on my mind for a while when questioning on timeline-realities...always thought we might live like matrix what real you is higher self and plug into the system for whatever reason from Prison to training ground.

alot of times in dreams just as real as i love in right now as i type this...the stories can go for many days in dreams but only sleep for 6-7 hours...this whole stuff just give me chills.

i don't know but only thing that i can think of whole thing is higher self and part of higher self what people called it soul/consciousness throughout timeline/multiverse.

if this whole thing with consciousness in multiverse/timeline is true on mainstream then whole freaking system is collapse especially religion.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 16th July 2022 at 05:37.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DNA (16th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote Robert from the Typical Skeptic Podcast is going to take over my social media project when I pass on. I'm dealing with symptoms that are ranging between stage 2 and stage 3 heart failure including low blood flow my brain and stomach, etc. I'm on medication and I've got tests slowly coming in the next few months. So my time here is rather short.
    Hi Nate, I'm very sorry to hear this. I want this to be heard louder on the forum & believe in the power of prayer and hope other spiritual minded folks will say a prayer as well. I'm glad we had a chance to share some common interest too. Be well Nate...
    That was very sweet of you, thank you. As long as I can do what I need to while I'm still here, that's all that matters. I can honestly say that I know where I've been and I know where I'm going, and I'm not afraid. I'm rather optimistic but I'm not ready to go until I've accomplished a small number of big things.

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    That was very sweet of you, thank you. As long as I can do what I need to while I'm still here, that's all that matters. I can honestly say that I know where I've been and I know where I'm going, and I'm not afraid. I'm rather optimistic but I'm not ready to go until I've accomplished a small number of big things.
    I will send you healing energy as well. I have acquired a Rife machine which can assist the body using healing frequencies of scalar waves. These healing scalar waves can heal remotely through quantum entanglement. I really thank you for all you have done so far revealing all the powerful hidden dark forces that are behind all the great turmoil our society is facing today. You are certainly braver than all of us and have sacrificed so much already. Hopefully your inside knowledge will assist in waking people up to the true conditions of our world that we are facing today; why our world is so messed up.

TrumanCash wrote a very revealing post describing the ancient Egyptian god Ra. I'm certain now that this same entity Ra is now involved in all the shenanigans going on at the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah. This same entity Ra is the source of the book of "The Law of One." At the bottom of the TrumanCash post, there is a link to download his excellent book "The Eye of Ra" as well as another great book.

Years ago I've read many sections of this huge material. Although there is a lot of what sounds good beneficial knowledge, one of the most troubling aspect of this material is that he always starts his responses with "I am Ra", which speaks volumes about his colossal ego. Then there is the disturbing theme of "Harvesting" throughout the channeled material. I don't like the sound of that. To me, Ra is considering us as livestock, in the same way we consider cattle livestock. When cattle reach a mature age, we "harvest" them and send them to the feed lots and later to be butchered. Throughout the history of humanity, it appears that this Ra has always demanded worship from us by creating all the religions of the world. Christians commonly end a prayer with "Amen." It turns out Amen is another name for Ra. So every time people say "Amen" at the end of a prayer, they are paying homage and sending energy to this Ra.

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    It is no secret that Ra and his fellow conspirators were not nice guys because it has been widely publicized throughout Earth's history (mistaken as "mythology" in modern times). They operated on fear and demanded blood sacrifices. Nowadays it appears they operate through "channeled" or telepathic messages to deceive and to manipulate minds and beliefs. They do channel some truth in order to get people to buy into the sugar-coated messages and accept a belief system that is not their own. And that is the simplicity of the trap. I have documented this group of ETs in my second book THE EYE OF RA. I have also documented my experiences with channeling, which led me to discover that channeling was being used to program people. I would also recommend THE GODS OF EDEN by William Bramley and THE WARS OF GODS AND MEN by Sitchin.

I first learned about this deception and conspiracy while helping another abductee, "Jack Wylie", recover his current and past lives with ETs. I later discovered my own previous involvement with them in Egypt. They even admitted to him that they were the same previous "gods" of Egypt and in other places and other times. Ra was known as the "sun god" around the planet and in mesoamerica, for example, was called Huitzlilopochtli. This group of ETs set up sun god religions around the planet along with secret societies.

Bill Cooper, for example, reported that he read in above top secret that ETs are the ones who established the religions and secret societies of this planet. Also, Bob Lazar reported reading this in government documents.

The machinations of this ET group can be verified from many angles and sources. It is no longer a secret.

It's all about mind control. Discernment is the watchword. Truth lies within us all if one takes the time and effort to look. It is the deceivers who offer truth on a silver platter for us to accept as a belief system. That is how they established the planet's religions and secret societies.
    That brings us to the present. Now it appears that Ra has setup shop at the Skinwalker Ranch to slowly getting us used to them through their various social engineering methods. I'm quite sure their deep control is why all the major media outlets, Facebook, Twitter, etc is so harmful to our society rather than being beneficial.

Also the countless many science fiction movies and book about ETs and off world exploration -- Ra has been slowly getting our society conditioned to accepting them. There are some evidence that president Eisenhower learned about them and our military around the world has been working with them for decades through treaties that were on the ET's terms. Our future is on the line, we must band together and raise the awareness of what Ra and others of his ilk have been and are doing.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

TrumanCash (23rd July 2022)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Nate
    I'm no experiencer, however I thank you for bringing these crucial information to us. I really liked what you said in the video about the Skinwalker Ranch:
    Quote Skinwalker is a living laboratory of ET phenomenon and paranormal phenomenon and the two are now becoming associated with each other et's and spirit activity they want to fuse the two together and expand their consciousness to recognize that they are responsible for all of it. They are the ones that can manifest all of these things and we're in an augmented reality that they control and they're playing god with us.

That's the message of the Skinwalker Ranch. So just so you know it's all being done for social engineering purposes as well as other reasons but in general it's under a blanket or umbrella of a planetary and off-planetary social engineering program.
    This resonates strongly with me personally, and most importantly with my spiritual guide/higher self. Everything in the universe is connected and related. By being informed we can raise our awareness, band together and be strong. I believe pure unconditional spiritual Love is our secret weapon that we can use to counter the hidden forces behind the Skinwalker Ranch. Throughout the ages they have been trying to instill turmoil in our society by dividing us through the many diverse religions and social standards. They have intentionally accentuated our differences and using them to instill violence and turmoil in our societies, which benefits them by feeding off our negative emotional energy. We need to get the word out about their hidden agenda, stand strong, unite and send out loving and healing energy to everyone. Our secret weapon is our capacity to love, which they can't. I'm certain pure unconditional Love can overcome their evil plans, and eventually win our freedom in all the domains.

They genetically engineered us, but they certainly didn't create us out of nothing; they combined many genetic materials to start our race. I read somewhere that they started with the genetic material from the latest native species such as the Neanderthals and combined them with some of their own and other races. You had mentioned that 9 races contributed to the genetic experiment that is the genesis of our species. So they certainly are not gods, only very advanced genetic designers and engineers and possessing advanced technology that appear magical to us. Despite how our race was initiated, we are sovereign beings so they do not have the right to usurp our sovereignty. This is a free will universe and they have been trampling over our free will ever since our race originated.
    Last edited by onevoice; 16th July 2022 at 15:11.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (16th July 2022), sunflower (16th July 2022)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)

Nate
    I'm no experiencer, however I thank you for bringing these crucial information to us. I really liked what you said in the video about the Skinwalker Ranch:
    Quote Skinwalker is a living laboratory of ET phenomenon and paranormal phenomenon and the two are now becoming associated with each other et's and spirit activity they want to fuse the two together and expand their consciousness to recognize that they are responsible for all of it. They are the ones that can manifest all of these things and we're in an augmented reality that they control and they're playing god with us.

That's the message of the Skinwalker Ranch. So just so you know it's all being done for social engineering purposes as well as other reasons but in general it's under a blanket or umbrella of a planetary and off-planetary social engineering program.
    This resonates strongly with me personally, and most importantly with my spiritual guide/higher self. Everything in the universe is connected and related. By being informed we can raise our awareness, band together and be strong. I believe pure unconditional spiritual Love is our secret weapon that we can use to counter the hidden forces behind the Skinwalker Ranch. Throughout the ages they have been trying to instill turmoil in our society by dividing us through the many diverse religions and social standards. They have intentionally accentuated our differences and using them to instill violence and turmoil in our societies, which benefits them by feeding off our negative emotional energy. We need to get the word out about their hidden agenda, stand strong, unite and send out loving and healing energy to everyone. Our secret weapon is our capacity to love, which they can't. I'm certain pure unconditional Love can overcome their evil plans, and eventually win our freedom in all the domains.

They genetically engineered us, but they certainly didn't create us out of nothing; they combined many genetic materials to start our race. I read somewhere that they started with the genetic material from the latest native species such as the Neanderthals and combined them with some of their own and other races. You had mentioned that 9 races contributed to the genetic experiment that is the genesis of our species. So they certainly are not gods, only very advanced genetic designers and engineers and possessing advanced technology that appear magical to us. Despite how our race was initiated, we are sovereign beings so they do not have the right to usurp our sovereignty. This is a free will universe and they have been trampling over our free will ever since our race originated.
    That was very well said, and your foundational message regarding love was a very beautiful and powerful message. I need to reinforce something important which is that this is less black and white than you described it in your post.

That interview that I did was a light summary of about 2/3rds of what I'm aware of. I'll eventually get it all out and by then there will be more to discuss. My opinion on certain things such as psychic attacks has significantly changed in the past two years and that's a good example of how this information is always in flux and how there's a clear and logical pattern to how it's being given to us collectively. I need as many people as possible who have these experiences to join me an in effect to get their stories out. And that's the next goal that I'm working on which is a structured community of experiencers and researchers who come together to help one another out of love and to create a grass roots disclosure project based on the "Faces of Avalon" concept. This will then become a grassroots disclosure project that others will carry on after me, and also hopefully emulate and expand upon exponentially. And from there once I put all of my information out there will then be an influx of new voices and a clearer image will begin to come into focus. This was already tried before right here in Project Avalon. It was called, "Faces of Avalon", and it's obvious what happened. The "opposition" went right after it in a multi-faceted attack. And of course, I have to do it broke and sick which is sometimes par the course. As long as it grows and is emulated in the future without me, then I will have succeeded, or died trying. It's still a success because I was blessed with the opportunity to try and do it.

The attacks come at you from all sides. I had a physical psychic attack this past Tuesday night after I did that interview. I'm still climbing the stairs in my house sideways because my ankle is still swollen. Then there's the attempts to put negative thoughts into your mind. I was editing the interview for my channel and they were using this method to attack me. And while it was happening my guide and guardian Orbin was coaching me through the experience. I'm going to be using these learning experiences to expand our communities understanding regarding these matters which is one way that I'm being used. And as you can see from this personal account, it's not black and white. Your guides and guardians can turn these attacks off, I've experienced it myself. I talked to another experiencer recently and he mentioned being attacked and afterward wondering why his positive ET contacts did nothing to stop it? And then when the dark side successfully used those attacks to stop his progression because he became afraid, the positive ET contact stopped. There's a reason for this and there's a structured set of rules for engagement and that's because at the very top of this augmented reality there's a live action role playing game that the ETs are engaging in. They form competing sides and then they carry out a LARP at our expense. It's like the Truman Show only with 8 billion people instead of one guy.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

onevoice (16th July 2022)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Ra that Truman Cash dealt with was one of many ETs who either portrayed that character or who thought they were that character. I don't have time to fully explain this now so here is a summary. These God personas are portrayed by various ETs in every planetary consciousness Simulation that they have created in a vast system of several hundred planets. And this one contains a fledgling race project which makes it highly unethical. Truman Cash's Ra isn't the one being channeled by Sam The Ilusionist on YouTube, or Elena Danaan, or some of the other well known starseed influencers. There were several Ra variations portrayed on Mars when that planet housed a starseed based civilization without a fledgling race project who were inside of a planetary Consciousness Simulation. That's why we see pyramids in the NASA images. Nuclear antihalation is the chosen painless method for the termination of planetary consciousness simulations when the planet becomes unusable. See John Brandenburg's work on the nuclear death of Mars.

Back to my point, some of these gods are portrayed by ETs portraying a character and the rest are a bit more complicated. They involve ET soul fragments placed inside of a hybrid body and under a controlled state of consciousness. This created a living God who was then manipulated subconsciously and directly by their ET handlers so that they would assume the identity of the god that they have been given to portray. And they like us had amnesia too, and it was all done for social control and to suppress human technological development to maintain the continuity of an ET starseed soul seeding program designed for staging engineered lifetimes for a handful of reasons. The secondary reason was to facilitate the current awakening because these ancient stories and their monuments left behind reveal to use that our lineage is in the stars and that we are living in an augmented reality. The Mars simulation was terminated in the normal manner. Earth's simulation ends when the souls native to the planet are given control over their consciousness and their destiny. With a decentralized telepathic group mind within the source consciousness and without the manipulation of competing ET sides, the world will finally know peace and the people of the world will finally be able to police their government.
    Amen.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

onevoice (16th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread