+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elon and Draco...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Elon and Draco...

Just a question we can ponder.... as I have been following it for quite some time...

Has no one else EVER OPENLY discussed that Elon names everything "Dragon" or "Draco"? Or seemingly has some "Draco" or "Reptilian" influence? What about those in this community, who claim to be sharing "Knowledge or Wisdom"??? No offense, but this man is doing big things, and no one says anything about any of the odd coincidences???

Here is a launch done today.. at 41:00 minutes. you hear him speak of the "Dragon" capsule... (There have been many)..... But later @ 44:50 minutes, the gentlemen begins speaking speaks of the "Draco checkouts" .. is this a nod to those that are helping with our "Space" endeavors?

Could it be more obvious? Yet no one speak of such things???

Listen for yourself...

Once the girl starts speaking she mentions "Dracos" as well..... specifically, I stopped watching, as all of Space X's launches are like this.......

So why does no one report on THIS? We talk about reptilians owning and ruling the Earth, we "Beat around the bush" about " hidden hands", and "Help" during the WWII, yet NO ONE will go into depth about the Draco reptilian influence on our sciences, and technology, especially when it comes to space based things? Yet here it is, all over youtube, for the world to watch, and listen to...

And people want to dismiss them, as not existing at al?

If this isn't a "Wink and Nod" to those responsibly for either helping us, or holding us back? I do not know what is.. Is anyone brave enough, or does anyone have the time to actually go further into this subject? Does anyone REALLY CARE???

Let me be the first to say, "Hello Draco reptilians, who are you, and why are you so involved with our space exploration? Are you peaceful and friendly? Or do you deserve the bad reputation that you have here on Earth?

This thread may go nowhere, but there is a HUGE DOOR open here, to ask Elon, or at least bring it up, yet no one dare... I thought people were fighting for change? Or is it just youtube views and $$$ they want?

I am saddened more recently about where our community is headed, when such obvious things are overlooked.. and worse? For nonsense.

I would LOVE for other to pot if they too question this, and we move forward to understand WHY Elon, of anyone, would use such confrontational language and naming for his efforts, if not affiliated with such beings?

Even Mr. Beso's has an upright reptilian skeleton in a warehouse that can be seen online... Disclosure is right inn front of our eyes, but people are deliberately looking in other directions as it is "Easier"... In my opinion....

Can anyone else share their own opinions on such things?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 17th July 2022 at 03:37.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

9ideon (17th July 2022), DNA (17th July 2022), Inversion (17th July 2022), onevoice (17th July 2022), wondering (17th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Elon and Draco...

Dark Journalist and psychic Gigi Young have made comments about Elon which I think you would find of interest.
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Just a question we can ponder.... as I have been following it for quite some time...

Has no one else EVER OPENLY discussed that Elon names everything "Dragon" or "Draco"? Or seemingly has some "Draco" or "Reptilian" influence? What about those in this community, who claim to be sharing "Knowledge or Wisdom"??? No offense, but this man is doing big things, and no one says anything about any of the odd coincidences???

Here is a launch done today.. at 41:00 minutes. you hear him speak of the "Dragon" capsule... (There have been many)..... But later @ 44:50 minutes, the gentlemen begins speaking speaks of the "Draco checkouts" .. is this a nod to those that are helping with our "Space" endeavors?

Could it be more obvious? Yet no one speak of such things???

Listen for yourself...

Once the girl starts speaking she mentions "Dracos" as well..... specifically, I stopped watching, as all of Space X's launches are like this.......

So why does no one report on THIS? We talk about reptilians owning and ruling the Earth, we "Beat around the bush" about " hidden hands", and "Help" during the WWII, yet NO ONE will go into depth about the Draco reptilian influence on our sciences, and technology, especially when it comes to space based things? Yet here it is, all over youtube, for the world to watch, and listen to...

And people want to dismiss them, as not existing at al?

If this isn't a "Wink and Nod" to those responsibly for either helping us, or holding us back? I do not know what is.. Is anyone brave enough, or does anyone have the time to actually go further into this subject? Does anyone REALLY CARE???

Let me be the first to say, "Hello Draco reptilians, who are you, and why are you so involved with our space exploration? Are you peaceful and friendly? Or do you deserve the bad reputation that you have here on Earth?

This thread may go nowhere, but there is a HUGE DOOR open here, to ask Elon, or at least bring it up, yet no one dare... I thought people were fighting for change? Or is it just youtube views and $$$ they want?

I am saddened more recently about where our community is headed, when such obvious things are overlooked.. and worse? For nonsense.

I would LOVE for other to pot if they too question this, and we move forward to understand WHY Elon, of anyone, would use such confrontational language and naming for his efforts, if not affiliated with such beings?

Even Mr. Beso's has an upright reptilian skeleton in a warehouse that can be seen online... Disclosure is right inn front of our eyes, but people are deliberately looking in other directions as it is "Easier"... In my opinion....

Can anyone else share their own opinions on such things?
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th July 2022), DNA (17th July 2022), Inversion (17th July 2022), onevoice (17th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

Not much of a conspiracy here, sometimes it just is what it is.

Quote Why is SpaceX ship called Dragon?
    Name. SpaceX's CEO, Elon Musk, named the spacecraft after the 1963 song "Puff, the Magic Dragon" by Peter, Paul and Mary, reportedly as a response to critics who considered his spaceflight projects impossible.
    Source
    Last edited by 9ideon; 17th July 2022 at 04:39.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th July 2022), Inversion (17th July 2022), Ivanhoe (17th July 2022), mountain_jim (17th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

My take is that the naming of the dragon capsules will have a top layer explanation such as the 'Puff the magic dragon ' one above, but there is a second explanation and it's the same reason why the moon missions were called Apollo, that they were launched on Saturn rockets, preceded by Mercury and succeeded by current project Artemis.

It's the reason that NASA insignia have esoteric hidden meanings, why every single space program across national borders have similar iconography.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/https://www.bitchute.com/video/25AawRDLkgqH/

You can find some of the answers here on Avalon in Ian33's fine work on the star Draco and the city of London, the city within e city marked by the dragon statues.

It's the reason Elons supposedly ultra modern company incorporated that x in the name.

The question isn't why this particular craft has a name intrinsically linked to the ancient star names and attached mythology, it's why every one of them does.

Almost as if it were more of a ritual than a science project. Of course that sounds as crazy as saying jack parsons, the founder of us rocketry was engaged in ritual magic inspired by Crowley.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th July 2022), mountain_jim (17th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread