+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So I caught the latest variant that attacks the lungs.....my recovery story and remedy

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,430 times in 5,646 posts

Default Re: So I caught the latest variant that attacks the lungs.....my recovery story and remedy

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    tested positive
    I ask a simple question to a post, nothing aimed at you personally. I dont trust the PCR test and you mention testing positive.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blastolabs (19th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2022), Harmony (19th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), Olam (19th July 2022), wondering (19th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: So I caught the latest variant that attacks the lungs.....my recovery story and remedy

Olam,
    I am very glad you are recovering. The following is not directed at trying to discredit your "illness".

IMO we are at a very tricky juncture. So many people have been given toxic shots now. With possible transmission of "whatever form the jabs" and along with glyphosate and multiple toxins in food, chemicals in the water and heavy chem trailing in some places (all of which may be delivering a payload of poisons such that the body breaks down) IMO we cannot exactly tell where the "nonjabbed" stand regarding "Covid" We DO KNOW LOTS OF REMEDIES ALREADY> and many are blocked by the PTB.

The war aims to destroy us and civilization throughout the world. The EXCUSE for the TAKE DOWN and our lockdowns, our masking, and our impoverishment is COVID and all the variants and all the NEW viruses. The jabbed issues are obviously being obscured. We MUST STOP THIS TAKE DOWN.

It IS important that we have a united front to fight back. Even some of the best minds are not in agreement about the initial bioweapon we face.
    I feel sure we are in a war against humanity and if we cannot unite to STOP this planned democide at hand, we are doomed.

ALL the various means of murder are cloaked. Many of us have had our foundations of reality ROCKED (regarding what is TRUTH).

People are becoming ill and we need to respond. We need to stop the jabs. How do we KNOW WHAT IS MAKING PEOPLE ILL, REALLY? Maybe we DO NOT know and THEN WHAT?

Steve Kirsch posted this article 7/18/2022

Quote Settling the virus debate challenge from Dr. Sam Bailey
    They have a new challenge out. But they won't debate any of us, they won't tell me what I caught if it wasn't COVID, and they won't fund a qualified scientist who accepted their challenge. Stunning.

Steve Kirsch

Many people have heard about Christine Massey, Sam Bailey, Mark Bailey, Tom Cowen, Andrew Kaufman, Stefan Lanka, and Tim Truth and their claims that the COVID virus doesn’t exist.

Their latest antics are to challenge the scientific community to spend their money to do exactly what they specify in order to prove to them that they are wrong.

Here are the details:

I requested a debate with Christine’s team, but Christine wrote she was too busy to reply at the time. Now she wrote to me that she won’t debate me.

Richard Fleming requested a debate with them as well and they wouldn’t debate him either.

I asked Christine, “OK, so if it isn’t a virus, explain to me what my wife caught from her golfing friend who had COVID, and what I caught from my wife. If it wasn’t the COVID virus, then what the heck was it? The COVID tests were positive for all of us after we got symptoms.” Every email, Christine avoided answering my question. So I had to ask several times! Finally, she wrote the following: “Steve, I sent you the challenge and now you insist on diverting the conversation to your wife and asking what covid is and what people (who I have zero direct knowledge of) allegedly caught. We all know what covid is claimed to be and what people think they "caught".” So she was being evasive and her answer to my simple question is evasive once again! This is important.

They cannot answer this simple question. It is their Achilles heel. They like to claim that the virus doesn’t exist, but they cannot explain what COVID is if it isn’t a virus, nor do they have a set of tests to PROVE that THEIR theory of what it actually is is correct. Watch this video at 1:47:19. Why aren’t THEY spending the money to prove THEIR theory? Gotta wonder about that one. The point is this: If they cannot PROVE their alternative hypothesis then why should the demand proof of the current hypothesis? I’ve emailed Tom Cowan directly and he said he didn’t know what I had. I got “it” from my wife for sure.

It’s not cheap to do the tests they are requesting and they won’t pay the costs. They claim they have some pledges available of $500K, but pledges are not the same as cash on hand (I’m an expert on that one). They basically insist that rich people like me should spend our money to prove their hypothesis.

If they have an alternate hypothesis on what is causing people to all come down with a respiratory infection that is so severe they have to go to a hospital, I’m all ears. But they have none. I suspect their purpose is to distract us from the main vaccine narrative. If they want to fund the research they want, we are happy to do it.

This is not my field of expertise at all. I rely on other people around me who I trust. These people are all red-pilled with respect to the vaccine. It is possible that they are blue pilled with respect to the virus, but generally red-pilled people are red-pilled in many areas. None of them found the hypothesis compelling.

There is a video of Poornima Wagh (full video, highlights) who says she had $1.5M to do the isolation work and they found nothing. They said in the video that the CDC wouldn’t send them a sample.

This is very interesting. But you can buy SARS-CoV-2 samples commercially from a number of commercial suppliers including ATCC. Sin Lee bought his reference from Boca Biolistics Reference Laboratory, Pompano Beach, FL. The samples cost under $2K. Why didn’t they do that? My colleagues (such as Sabine Hazan’s lab) have bought these samples and they matched the gene sequences from their infected patients. If the virus doesn’t exist, how do they explain that? And how can you explain Sin Lee’s papers (see below)? If the virus doesn’t exist, then how do you explain his results? We’d be DELIGHTED to debate Poornima Wagh if anyone can locate her. Have her fill at the form listed at the bottom.

Their challenge to prove there is a virus was accepted by Dr. Kevin W. McCairn, who created a web page accepting the challenge and asking them to put up the money to pay for the tests they wanted. Now, for some odd reason, they do not accept the offer that they asked for.

When McCairn pointed out that the challenge was accepted and the originators then didn’t reply, Christine ostensibly threatened McCairn with legal action. You really can’t make this stuff up. Here’s the actual email exchange with McCairn’s acceptance and also a debate offer from Dr. Fleming.

Now of course, they will then tell their followers that McCairn, Fleming, and I are all bad people and they don’t want to waste their time with us.

From Sin Lee confirming the lack of accuracy of the PCR test
    He wrote me:

The PCR tests for COVID-19 have at least 40% false positive rates and an unknown % of false negatives. The antigen tests may work when the viral loads are very high. But even the CDC has publicly advised that all antigen positive cases be retested by PCR.

The PCR test kits at best have 42% false positive rates as I reported in this preprint manuscript: https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202204.0091/v1

But two peer reviewers do not like the data, rejecting publication based on non-scientific arguments, finding no scientific flaws in the paper. One of the reviewers wanted me to perform gel electrophoresis to prove that the RT-qPCR negative samples did not contain PCR amplicons (This is technically impossible. The reviewer is either a crook or a person who has not done any benchwork). They don't like me comparing the SARS 2003 and the COVID-19 in the paper.

Another manuscript is still under peer review, and its first version preprint is published here: https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202206.0192/v1

I am the only person doing routine Sanger sequencing for diagnosis. My test is CLIA-certified and granted a permit by the New York State DOH. I have not promoted the business

He wrote in his paper, “The author’s diagnostic laboratory has implemented the eCDC/WHO recommendation by sequencing a 398-base segment of the N gene for the definitive detection of SARS-CoV-2 in clinical samples, and sequencing a 445-base segment of the RBD and a 490-509-base segment of the NTD for variant determination.”

So if the virus doesn’t exist, how is he getting positive matches from infected samples?

I asked him directly, is the virus real? He wrote back:

Of course, the virus is real.

Sanger sequencing electropherograms do not come out of thin air. It is the genetic fingerprint of the virus.

Sanger sequencing is the gold standard for confirming the presence of the virus.

Comments from another member of our team
    They are asking for 5 labs to jump through their hoops.

What lab would do this?

They claim to have funding to support this but don’t specify its size or the strings attached. No lab will want to get involved in this radioactive study if not compensated for the expense. It’s not cheap. They want EM, whole genome sequencing and BL2/3 cell culture. Every lab knows they will be walking into a study with an endless tirade of sideline criticism.

No one will sign up for it and they will declare victory since everyone ignored them.

They also emphasized that all genomes should be identical from the same patient. This isn’t true and seems like a setup.

viral tropism has been documented.

sequencing errors and cDNA synthesis errors will occur but at a low frequency.

When I press these folks on why any given study doesn’t meet their standards, I don’t get technical rebuttals. I get “Gates funded it” or “Fauci funded it” types of answers which dismiss most of the evidence we have unfortunately. [ i.e., they dismiss our evidence not for technical reasons, but based on who funded the research ]

They are also demanding the protein coat be detected. Seems like a setup given we know RNA is the infective unit and the protein coat distractionary.

I’ve already burned countless hours with Stafano Scoglio on this and he quickly resorts to ad hominem attacks when presented with papers that challenge his thesis.

I would just tell them to call us when they find labs that agree to their proposals.

Sin Lee’s challenge
    Sin wrote:

Tom Cowan claimed the virus has not been isolated. But the virus has been isolated by the CDC and marketed by ATCC as the control materials. I bought the virus as the control for my CLIA tests. Many others do.

I know others that use the ATCC materials and they work as expected. If the virus doesn’t exist, then how is that possible? Also, ATCC wouldn’t be able to sell anything.

Sin also wrote the following challenge which I refer to below as the “Sin Lee challenge”:

I have a Preprint manuscript currently under peer review.

There is irrefutable Sanger sequencing evidence that the virus exists and keeps mutating.

If anyone disagrees, please write a critique to challenge my data and interpretation online in the open. I will respond. Other scientists can join in for the debate.

So if the virus doesn’t exist, you simply explain how it is possible he got the results in the paper. Simple.

Final email from Dr. Cowan
    I told him we are interested in resolving the issue as well so we can put it to bed, and suggested we collaborate on defining the challenge. A challenge defined by parties on both sides is what you want if you want to convince the other side.

He wrote back:

Hi Steve, the challenge is clear, simple and doable, if any of these folks have specific requests or questions about the full protocol which is to come, please have them send them to us. There is no need to proceed in the stepwise manner you suggest. All the best, Tom

That didn’t sound like someone who is interested in collaborating with others to find out what the truth is.

So I wish him good luck with his challenge. If not properly done, it will “prove” nothing. I have better things to do with my time.

Summary
    The bottom line is this:

Kevin McCairn said he would do the experiments they wanted done, but they didn’t respond to his offer. Perhaps they have someone else better who will do it? If not, Kevin will do it. Why aren’t they accepting his offer?

We’ll debate them. But none of them will debate any of us.

Christine Massey has never been able to answer the simple question: “ok, so if COVID isn’t a virus, then what made me sick recently which was consistent with COVID and registered positive on multiple antigen tests?” That doesn’t disprove their theory, but it does show that they can’t design a test for the correct answer either. LOTS of people have been hospitalized for COVID and ended up dead. If you want to claim it isn’t a virus, why can’t you tell us what it is and how to prove it? I get that one doesn’t require the other one (I never said it did), but it’s troubling that the experts don’t have an alternate hypothesis.

Researchers I know like Sabine Hazan and Sin Lee find genetic sequence matches between patients who believe they are infected with the virus and the reference samples from commercial labs. How is this possible if the virus doesn’t exist?

Sin Lee is an expert on Sanger sequencing. He thinks there is no doubt that the virus exists. How do they explain his papers and the matches between the reference samples from the commercial lab (he used Boca Biolistics Reference Laboratory, Pompano Beach, FL)?

Why are they not doing the very simple experiment to show that the commercial samples from ATCC or Boca have a genetic match to infected people and then show that they still match after the person has cleared the infection. That would be cheap and simple and prove the point.

Christine Massey wanted me to fund the tests even though they claim to have money available. If they have the money available, why ask me to fund it? This suggests to me that they are lying about the funding.

The proposed experiment is flawed since the source material comes from them. So how are they trustable? The source material used by the five labs must be sent, before doing anything else, to multiple “certifying labs” who confirm that everyone got identical samples.

The source material they said would be confirmed by PCR or lateral flow assay which are two unreliable methods. Why wouldn’t they insist on Sanger sequencing against a sample reference from ATCC or Boca to confirm the validity of the SARS-CoV-2 samples in their challenge? This is just baffling to me.

The debate offer
    The fastest way to settle this is a debate. Otherwise, we’ll be waiting about a year for the challenge to complete (assuming they can raise the $1M required to fund the challenge).

There are 1,500 comments right now, too many for me to personally respond to. The people issuing the challenge won’t debate us. If you are qualified to discuss the topic (e.g., you have read and understand Sin Lee’s papers cited above and can explain to us how he goofed in your application since he thinks the virus exists), we’ll have the debate.

please register here to debate us
    We’ll (McCairn, Fleming, Lee) debate anyone who knows the subject matter.

Everyone can see who is registered here.

As of July 18, there are two people and both have been requested to respond to Sin Lee’s challenge described above.
    Quote From Mike Yeadon:

I’m aware this two page backgrounder & experimental proposal aims to show whether or not viruses exist, focussing on SARS-CoV-2. I’m a signatory because, having given a lot of thought to the entire proposition, I now believe it’s yet another of the lies to which we’ve been subject. In the case of scientists, even those in commercial drug discovery, have taken as fact that viruses exist without ever reviewing the original papers.

When you read the earliest such paper, you may get that hollow feeling in your abdomen (as I did) when you realise that what’s being described does not conform to “the scientific method”.

One of the facts that I remember caused me serious problems, early in 2020 (though I confess I simply forgot about it, I think because I naturally assumed the problem was mine) was that no one could get the alleged virus to grow in lining cells from human lungs.

Now, we have to accept, surely, that if there is a transmissible agent that’s spread by release into exhaled breath, droplets etc & causes among other things respiratory illnesses, it MUST freely infect these lining cells.

These are called “normal human bronchial epithelial cells” (HNBE) & though not easy to do, with practise it’s possible to culture these in a very standard manner. When I was in R&D, leading lung / respiratory / allergy research for many years, we routinely employed NHBE as test systems, for example to look at the effect of experimental medicines & other stimuli on airway lining cells.
    How it could be possible that NHBE don’t easily support replication of an alleged respiratory virus is severely problematic in my view.

I don’t treat this as a religious matter. I couldn’t care less one way or another whether viruses as a class exist. That’s not the problem.

The problem is that essentially the entire world is hostage to the testable but untested assumption that SARS-CoV-2 is a bona fide infective agent of human airways.

But, telling us that this alleged virus simply won’t grow in NHBE, that’s OK, is it?
    Many cell types used in labs are transformed / immortalized cell lines. They often bear no resemblance to the type of tissue they came from. Changes often occur such that they are unlike the natural situation.

But NHBE are PRIMARY cells, taken often from living people & quickly grown in cell culture, using air/liquid interface apparatus. Because their apical surfaces face the air & their basolateral aspect in under water, they retain morphology & behaviour that is, as far as we can tell, identical to the situation in your own airways.
    They respond well to several therapeutic drugs like corticosteroids, to pro-inflammatory stimuli like allergens, bacterial toxins, cigarette smoke & condensate, ozone & the like, the are well accepted as a good model for human airway lining cells.

I therefore believe if it’s true that scientists cannot get SARS-CoV-2 will not infect NHBE, that observation alone is extremely problematic.
    Anyway, if you’re not already familiar with this controversy, please have a read of the statement & research proposition.
    Many thanks
    Mike

https://drsambailey.com/resources/se...-virus-debate/

Dr Sam Bailey (https://drsambailey.com/resources/se...-virus-debate/)
    The “Settling The Virus Debate” Statement - Dr Sam Bailey
    SETTLING-THE-VIRUS-DEBATE-
    Quote Robin Monotti:
    I entirely agree with this statement by Mike:

I don’t treat this as a religious matter. I couldn’t care less one way or another whether viruses as a class exist. That’s not the problem.

Furthermore, I look at this from a cultural rather than scientific perspective. People get ill, people give the illness a name. The illness affects almost the entire body, not just the respiratory system, although it seems to often affect that considerably too.

We give illnesses names, and we give them causes. One cause I have always given for a symptomatic illness we call Covid19 is low levels of vitamin D3 activated in the body, as high levels are requires for T and NK cells to eliminate illnesses successfully.

This is one of the many reasons the "vaccines" create more illnesses: they deplete the body's ability to create T (and presumably NK) cells.

The names we give the illnesses are frankly irrelevant, they are cultural constructs. The idea that certain illnesses simply do not exist when they occur all around us and have different symptoms is not tenable at a cultural level. The shared cultural aspects of language and description of symptoms are what matter, not the science of it all. If we obsess over the science and then translate this to culture we are missing the bigger picture: words are mutable, their meaning changes over time. It is the reason we use them that matters, our objective is communication of a mutually shared dimension of living, which includes illness, and illness is NOT a taboo that needs to be erased.

Illness is good for you provided you prepare for it in a positive away and do not bypass your natural immune system, there is really no need to deny contagious illnesses based on some scientific misunderstanding of any definition of illness.

Therefore, as Mike says, the definition of what scientists call "viruses" is irrelevant to me too.

What matters is modes of transmission of contagious illnesses. Here I was one of the few people to share the study proving that whatever we call SARSCoV2 replicates and persists in the digestive tract, even when it can't be detected in the respiratory system. Meaning the mode of transmission most probably includes contaminated water and food, disproving even further the logic of mask wearing.

Scientists can debate virology all they like, yet that is meaningless at a cultural level in the battle we are fighting for freedom, it is a redefinition of words not too dissimilar from the WHO's redefinition of "pandemic".

RobinSARS-CoV-2 Detection in Fecal Sample from a Patient with Typical Findings of COVID-19 Pneumonia on CT but Negative to Multiple SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Tests on Oropharyngeal and Nasopharyngeal Swab Samples
    Last edited by Delight; 19th July 2022 at 01:57.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

fifi (19th July 2022), Harmony (19th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), Olam (19th July 2022), Sunny (19th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Do you mind mentioning if you are vaccinated for covid19 or not?

I understand if you don't want to as well of course
    Re-read the post.
    Didn't see this section:
    "I will also say that no needle has touched my body in years...."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Harmony (19th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Thought maybe I should interject.....

I'll keep this as plain and simple...

What is disease?

disease
    dĭ-zēz′
    noun

An abnormal condition of a part, organ, or system of an organism resulting from various causes, such as infection, inflammation, environmental factors, or genetic defect, and characterized by an identifiable group of signs, symptoms, or both. A condition or tendency, as of society, regarded as abnormal and harmful. Lack of ease; trouble.

So.. is covid a disease?

It is.. right?

So, using the definition of disease above... isn't vaccination a disease too?

What are your thoughts?
    Interesting, isn't it? or should I be ignored on this one?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (19th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022), Harmony (19th July 2022), Icare (9th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), Olam (19th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm pretty much the same, no doctor, rarely ill, look after my health. But I got hit with this a few weeks ago...
    Burning fever of 38.6 for 3 days, aches everywhere. Didn't have a headache or and normal cold flu symptoms...
    And then it took a week for my energy levels to return, and my brain to start think clearly again.

I suspect this is what is being called covid... Something is triggering this in people. Personally, my first thought, from the symptoms, was poisoning...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022), Harmony (19th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), leavesoftrees (21st July 2022), Olam (19th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2022), Sunny (19th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Just to be clear, I don't feel attacked by anyone here, other than whatever invaded my body....

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Blastolabs (19th July 2022), Casey Claar (19th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022), Harmony (19th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2022), superior88 (20th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

I do wish you Olam and LoneWolf76 a full recovery. Thank you for sharing as it may be helpful to others to know what's happening.

I also have just experienced the same kind of thing. Ok in the afternoon, bit of a sore throat, then fever and all over body pain, exploding headache, that strange sudden mucous and even seemed like kidneys were hurting. After 3 days the fever and headache have subsided, but very worn out when using muscles and have had to stop in the middle of simple chores and lay down for a bit.

No vax, try and stay sensible and take càution where possible, and have been taking extra supplements for the past 2 years, and been quite well during all that time until now. Staying positive and making headway, I do tend to push myself and I find it hard being unwell

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), LoneWolf76 (19th July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Olam (19th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2022), Sunny (19th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

teste d positive
    one president in africa, who was murdered, sent samples from jackfruit and goat and also tested positive. Its impossible to test for virus thats not been isolated. Some teliable doctors/ scientest been sayingin

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022), Harmony (19th July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Olam (19th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yeah, I'm firmly of the Terrain Theory mindset...
    Not a virus, but the tests will show positive. The inventor of the PCR, Cary Mullis, was calling "fraud" for about 20 years, before he died "suddenly" in 2019.
    And I believe there are foreign bodies introduced into the patient through the testing process.

Don't test! The test means nothing.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

Harmony (19th July 2022), leavesoftrees (21st July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LoneWolf76 (here)
    Not a virus, but the tests will show positive. The inventor of the PCR, Cary Mullis, was calling "fraud" for about 20 years, before he died "suddenly" in 2019.
    And I believe there are foreign bodies introduced into the patient through the testing process.

I agree, but I had to test for work, at least I did it at home with no registery and satisfied the employer...
    If I was forced to go to a center to test I would of quit the job..

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022), Harmony (19th July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,430 times in 5,646 posts

I agree, but I had to test for work, at least I did it at home with no registery and satisfied the employer...
    Thank you for sharing more about testing. I wonder if your employer can show you proof that the PCR test works? They absolutely CAN"T, and I understand if people do a test for their job but after taking it will anyone step up and ask for evidence?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)

Thank you for sharing more about testing. I wonder if your employer can show you proof that the PCR test works? They absolutely CAN"T, and I understand if people do a test for their job but after taking it will anyone step up and ask for evidence?
    I have always kept away from any discussion about all this, to some point its useless.
    As far as I know, it's for insurance purposes where the insurance companies are reaaly playing hardball to not have to pay anything related to covid and so I think even the employer is doing it because he has no choice.
    It's a crazy world right now where the I.C are having to pay for may more deaths than they had projected and they are all doing all they can to not pay.
    Honestly, at this point, my life and health and finances are the only thing I care about.
    If it gets any worst, I have no answer as to what to do.
    Crazy world I tell ya.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th July 2022), Harmony (20th July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Orph (20th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

In reply to the Steve Kirsch quote from above.

Steve is NOT a scientist, and it shows.

A quick summary of Steve's long winded quote above, "I have no evidence that sars-cov-2 causes covid19, I do not understand anything about how it happens, but experts say sars-cov-2 causes covid19 so I believe them.

What is dangerous in Steve's attitude is that he is implying that learning about what causes covid19 will not save lives.
    If you want to stop a "pandemic" then know the cause is extremely important.

That is not science, and I am a firm believer in the scientific method, it is the best way to attempt to understand our universe.

The beauty of the scientific method is that it prevents human's ego and personal biases from running the show

The mythical and not attainable "perfectly crafted scientific experiment" would not allow ANY bias into the results, and the results could be interpreted as TRUTH!

Scientific method:
    1. Hypothesis - make a guess about something you have observed (A real scientist should be objective about if they are correct or not, a failed hypothesis is just as useful as a correct one.)
    2. Experiment - Carefully plan an experiment that tests your hypothesis, in planning you are attempting to remove variables that would confuse the results, and must use controls to ensure that your own unconscious bias stays out of the way as well.
      [*Results - Carefully analyze the results of your experiment and how they relate to your initial hypothesis
    3. Repeat - Now you should have a bit better understanding and you can make a new more inform guess, and you then repeat the steps above over and over and over
    4. REPLICATE - Once you have done the steps above you should have a hypothesis that is supported by your experiment. At this point any real scientist on earth still DOES NOT CARE. They won't waste their time even reading your study unless it is in their field. Scientists will start paying attention after MULTIPLE INDEPENDENT LABS around the world have been able to run your experiment and received the same results.

When reading any published scientific study you will notice that a LARGE portion of text is used to describe IN DETAIL the methods you used to run your experiment. You do this because eventually you are going to need other people to repeat your results and replicate your experiment.

Which means simply reading an abstract or the conclusion of ANY paper claiming to be science does not give you ANY actionable intelligence, you must take the time to learn WHY a scientist makes a claim by reading the methods section of the paper over and over and over again, then read it again.
    The results of ANY published science are completely meaningless until you have read and understood the methods used in the experiment.

We recently all experienced nearly the entire world get shut down because "scientists" said a new virus was causing a pandemic.

What experiments have been run that led to this belief? There have been no controlled experiments that even attempted to answer the question
    Who replicated these experiments? You can not replicate an experiment that does not exist.

How is it possible that doctors and other "Birds and Bunny" scientists did not even notice the complete lack of science in deciding there was a pandemic?

Physicists noticed, physicists always read the methods section, there is no methods section for covid19, no experiments have even attempted to gain knowledge about the cause.

Most people believed it, I believed it at first, but I am also curious.

.......My attempt at describing the paper that came out of Wuhan that started the pandemic is below........

I decided to read the "METHODS" section of the first paper out of Wuhan that started the entire pandemic.
    The scientific community around the world clearly trusted this paper and its results completely, I was looking forward to learning the methods used by a few scientists in China that were so advanced and so "scientific" that the whole world trusted them completely and was willing to crash the world economy because of their results.

What I found was shocking to say the least...

The methods section did NOT describe an experiment, in fact no one even claimed to have done an experiment, instead the methods described the use of machine learning algorithms to combine thousands of short pieces of RNA into a long sequence that existed only on a computer that they called a "virus"

The methods section also described how the scientists "isolated the virus":
    They took throat samples of people who had pneumonia in Wuhan, and added a bunch of chemicals along with other living cells, which of course contain genetic material that we know is NOT the virus.
    This mixture which contained multiple sources of genetic material breaking down was what they used to super computers and machine learning to combine the various pieces of RNA into what they call a virus.

Remember at NO TIME do they claim to have found the whole virus intact, nor did they ever claim to have ever had the whole virus alone in a sample.

They only mention the virus existing as a computer model.

The paper also was VERY CLEAR about NOT providing any information about the cause. They specifically mention that they DID NOT DO the necessary experiments required to gain information about if sars-cov-2 causes covid19.

They only claimed to have had their supercomputers combine little bits of RNA into what they called "SARS-COV-2" which existed as a sequence on their computer.

I apologize if I seem all over the place in my text, I am not very good at explaining my thoughts, but the way I see this whole covid19 issue is that anyone who understands specifically what happened, realizes that none of it makes sense.

My advice to anyone who is like me and doesn't believe that a "virus" is the cause of covid19 to avoid saying "SARS-COV-2 does not cause covid19" instead you can make the indisputable claim that "I do not know what causes covid19"

edit

VERY IMPORTANT THING TO ADD:
    The paper that was published in Wuhan that everyone believed, it was business as usual for virology.

Meaning despite my criticisms the paper was and still is considered a well done proper scientific paper It is not abnormal and does is just like any other paper that has announced a viral disease in the past.

Now you see why I refer to these types as "Birds and Bunny People"
    They are NOT scientists, they do not use the scientific method, they rarely even attempt to replicate experimental results.

This may be hard to believe, but it is true and ANYONE can see this for themselves, by reading the studies themselves.

If you don't believe me read the paper as written by Enders that one him the Nobel prize.

Did he deserve it?

Last edited by Blastolabs; 19th July 2022 at 18:35.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Delight (19th July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Orph (20th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Thanks for sharing the details. You did a good job. The Greatest Creator is with you all the time.
    To me, these days, I feel a lot of mental stress because of the problems of my German customer and my mother's quarrel with nursing worker.
    I have to deal with my job, my mother's illness and learning IELTS well. They make me have no time to live for my own or get much rest. However, the Greatest Creator cares me a lot and I changed my full time job to part time job. If I didn't change, my Plasma cell mastitis would be relapsed and this would make me feel painful and hopeless. So, I have to change my job into part time and learn to manage my emotions well. I'm now feeling much more peaceful.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

mojo (19th July 2022), Olam (20th July 2022), Orph (20th July 2022), wondering (20th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2