+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something in front of the House ...

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Default Something in front of the House ...

Dear Avalonians something strange happened, in front of the house of my wifes parents someone placed a plasticbag and inside we found "many pig feet and a pig tongue".

Iam sure this is blackmagic, does anyone here know what exactly this could mean? and is there a way to protect and maybe reverse the spell?
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Anu Raman (19th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Harmony (19th July 2022), Inversion (19th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th July 2022), pabranno (19th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 times in 974 posts

Default Re: Something in front of the House ...

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Dear Avalonians something strange happened, in front of the house of my wifes parents someone placed a plasticbag and inside we found "many pig feet and a pig tongue".

Iam sure this is blackmagic, does anyone here know what exactly this could mean? and is there a way to protect and maybe reverse the spell?
    What do your in-laws and your wife think it means? What do you think about black magic, and what do you know?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), pabranno (19th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

That would scare the living hell out of my in-laws, if that happened to them, for sure!

They would consider it as a potential 'murder target' and have the cops on the scene for sure!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), pabranno (19th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Where was the bag placed? At the door?

I tried to look into using pigs feet and tongue in rituals, black magic, curses, etc. and just found recipes.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), pabranno (19th July 2022), seehas (19th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,512 times in 974 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

I tried to look into using pigs feet and tongue in rituals, black magic, curses, etc. and just found recipes.
    If they ate the rest of the pigs and all but one of the tongues, doesn’t that diminish the power of their curse? I wouldn’t worry. ~8)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Jambo (19th July 2022), O Donna (19th July 2022), seehas (19th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

If they where still in a plastic bag it. doesn't sound like any magic ritual to me?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

[QUOTE=Anu Raman;1507958]

just say "return to sender tenfold" and then burn it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th July 2022), Journeyman (21st July 2022), seehas (19th July 2022), yiolas (19th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Someone entered the Garden and then put it on the first step of the Stairs, leading to the first floor.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,172 times in 657 posts

Seehas - it has no power at all, only the power you give it via your energy of intent and belief. All superstition works on belief systems...if you believe walking under a ladder is 'bad' (very common in the UK) then that will be your reality because the Universe always mirrors back to you what you project out..
    Whether it's 'black magic' or not, it will only 'harm' if you believe it will. Simply dispose of the bag (with a Prayer of Intention) and get on with your life.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bubu (20th July 2022), DeDukshyn (20th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th July 2022), selinam (20th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Seehas - it has no power at all, only the power you give it via your energy of intent and belief. All superstition works on belief systems...if you believe walking under a ladder is 'bad' (very common in the UK) then that will be your reality because the Universe always mirrors back to you what you project out..
    Whether it's 'black magic' or not, it will only 'harm' if you believe it will. Simply dispose of the bag (with a Prayer of Intention) and get on with your life.
    Absolutely. Just throw it in the garbage and get on with your life.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), selinam (20th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    it may have the power of the sender's intention and/or any entity they created to further that. But you are right that the fear factor is a large part of the power.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Mari (20th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

I have to ask, where do they live? Not specifically, but regionally? Could it have been a gift, meant in a nice way, as perhaps an ingredient for a meal? Some cultures love to cook and eat such things... My friends in the Hawaiian islands used to bring me fish to cook up and eat, and if I wasn't available, they would leave them on the porch... Just a thought.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Journeyman (21st July 2022), Strat (20th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

I'm a practising solitaire Witch and found nothing specific to pig's trotters and tongue. Ancient Witches used animal parts and bones specifically.

Ecuador, Peru's neighbour; has a staple pig trotters soup.

There is an ancient Irish myth regarding the skin of a pig from the ownership of the King of Greece that will be an aid to the health of the person who possesses it.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (20th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I have to ask, where do they live? Not specifically, but regionally? Could it have been a gift, meant in a nice way, as perhaps an ingredient for a meal? Some cultures love to cook and eat such things... My friends in the Hawaiian islands used to bring me fish to cook up and eat, and if I wasn't available, they would leave them on the porch... Just a thought.
    This was going to be my suggestion also. Someone has dropped off something for a stew or soup and they've got the wrong address.

I like Tomkat's suggestion though. Maybe take a leaf out of Native American custom and thank the animals for the sacrifice of their lifeforce, but explain that you cannot make use of it. Be clear in your intent that you reject any negative association and then move on and give it no further thought.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st July 2022), Maybee (21st July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread