+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin

I would recommend that people watch this on, it is truly fascinating.

google link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2098545165&hl#
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

7alon (20th October 2022), Icecold (29th January 2011), jaybee (9th August 2023), MariaDine (24th January 2011), Zillah (24th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin

Vortex, spiral? Could these ancient glyphs be connected to the idea of Vortex Based Math? A clue of sorts, like the Norway Spiral?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

jaybee (9th August 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Great post ! Thanks Irishsiprit !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

jaybee (9th August 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks IrishSpirit. However, I'd like to warn PA members that this 4 hour long video is not for the faint-hearted. Marko Rodin is no great presentor and rambles through it like a true charlatan, promising a lot more than he actually delivers, both as regards his coil and "vortex mathematics" which is his own brand of numerology. I think his audience was waiting for him to tell them how hooking up his coil would bring them free energy, spiritual enlightenment, etc. Frankly, anyone could create one of his coils without knowing or caring anything about vortex mathematics. I am not greatly impressed by the performance of his coil, though some are trying to couple it up to a Bedini machine (dear to Bill R.'s heart!) with inconclusive results so far.

Fortunately, better speakers such as Randy Powell (look him up on YouTube) have sets of presentations on an Intro to Vortex Maths and Advanced Vortex Maths which are a great improvement. You will also find several other ways to wire up a toroidal coil, none of which seem to offer free energy yet.

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Just wondering, has anyone else noticed the similarity between the basic number circle seen in Vortex Maths (taken from Randy Powell's lecture):

and this?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

irishspirit (29th January 2011), kenkyushiryo (21st February 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Check out Bruce Cathie.....

pea x x x
    Peace and blessings

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpea For This Post:

jaybee (9th August 2023)

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Thanks for the vid/lecture Irish. This was really interesting and relevant.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    He's cute! I watched the whole thing about a year ago and was very impressed. Looks like this could revolutionize so many things. It's funny that he wanted to call it the "Flux Thruster Atom Pulser" instead of the Rodin coil. Reminds me of Lord Whorfin's Oscillation Overthruster in one of my favorite old movies The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai across the 8th Dimension!

I have also watched most of Randy Powell's videos on youtube and he is a bit easier on the ears, but Rodin is a genius and his idiosyncrasies don't bother me much. My favorite scientist/physicist is Nassim Haramein.

Nancy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

jaybee (9th August 2023)

15. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

str8thinker,

EXCELLENT SPOT. I did not notice that. Well done you sir!
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

This is extraordinary

Quote A Fountain of Numbers

My name is Marko Rodin and I am the director of decoqubit.com

I will be visiting the continental United States only briefly and almost never give public talks anymore. In 2018 most of my personal property including all of my records were destroyed in a fire. Calamity usual precedes discovery and within the same week I was able to complete my research that had begun almost a lifetime ago. I have bridged the divide between AI and Quantum mechanics. Between Darwin and the Bio-Aetheric Template. Between Newton and intergallactic space travel. Between Hippocrates and the remission of all disease.

What I will explain in my 2 1/2 hour workshop will be how to see the missing, invisible, higher dimensional energy in the Universe. Where it is, how to tap into it and harness it. When you complete my short course you will be able to do anything. Make a quantum computer, power a city, travel to another solar system, save any life including your own.

I will further share how the higher dimensions work, compact and fold together to couple with our own reality. You will understand what a palindrome magnetic Flux-Field is and how micro underpinning nested vortices form a micro to macro hologram where all of the knowledge of the past, present and future are preserved. You will find the eye of God, comprehend unicity, see through all veils and optical illusions, and attain to the secret of Omniscience.

Part 2 of my class for those who survive part 1 will be on Mysticism, Metaphysics and Religion.
    I will discuss the Mystic Word of God, the Most Great Name of God, the station of a Prophet and Who is the Manifestation of God, and why this is the Day of God.

We have in Our possession a science of which, should We convey but one word to the beings, every one would be made to believe in the Manifestation of God, and His Knowledge, and be acquainted with the secrets of all sciences, and attain a position whereby they would find themselves able to dispense with the sciences of both the ancients and moderns. We have also other sciences of which if We speak but a single letter the people will not be able to hear its mention. Thus we have informed you of the Science of God, the Knower, the Informed. Had We found vessels We would have laid in them the treasures of Knowledge and would have taught them that of which one letter will encompass the whole world. Bahá'u'lláh from the Bahá'I Faith Sacred Scriptures.

This class will be tailored for engineers, house wives and high school students alike. I will use simple fundamental language even when explaining what a Hypersphere and Poloidal fields are.

Most of all I will be sharing hundreds of detailed hand illustrated graphics personally drawn and annotated by myself. This will be a visual feast. Literally a tour de force of the Cosmos.

Referring to the timeless essence of my work on 4D O(-1) AI tensor agorithms Russell P. Blake, Senior Researcher and Performance Manager of Microsoft Corporation's Advanced Operating Systems stated that he believes Vortex Based Mathematics will completely revolutionize future computer operating systems and information compression by condensing extremely complex calculations to only a few integer steps.

According to Blake,

"Now I am completely convinced that the Rodin Torus will lead to revolutionary advances in art and science and usher in a new age of technology surpassing those brought on by such inventions as the steam engine, the internal combustion engine and the electric power generator."

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

7alon (14th August 2021), EFO (5th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (11th January 2020), Harmony (14th August 2021), jaybee (9th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2020)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I will be visiting the continental United States only briefly and almost never give public talks anymore. In 2018 most of my personal property including all of my records were destroyed in a fire. Calamity usual precedes discovery and within the same week I was able to complete my research that had begun almost a lifetime ago. I have bridged the divide between AI and Quantum mechanics. Between Darwin and the Bio-Aetheric Template. Between Newton and intergallactic space travel. Between Hippocrates and the remission of all disease.

What I will explain in my 2 1/2 hour workshop will be how to see the missing, invisible, higher dimensional energy in the Universe. Where it is, how to tap into it and harness it. When you complete my short course you will be able to do anything. Make a quantum computer, power a city, travel to another solar system, save any life including your own.

I will further share how the higher dimensions work, compact and fold together to couple with our own reality. You will understand what a palindrome magnetic Flux-Field is and how micro underpinning nested vortices form a micro to macro hologram where all of the knowledge of the past, present and future are preserved. You will find the eye of God, comprehend unicity, see through all veils and optical illusions, and attain to the secret of Omniscience.

Part 2 of my class for those who survive part 1 will be on Mysticism, Metaphysics and Religion.
    I will discuss the Mystic Word of God, the Most Great Name of God, the station of a Prophet and Who is the Manifestation of God, and why this is the Day of God.

We have in Our possession a science of which, should We convey but one word to the beings, every one would be made to believe in the Manifestation of God, and His Knowledge, and be acquainted with the secrets of all sciences, and attain a position whereby they would find themselves able to dispense with the sciences of both the ancients and moderns. We have also other sciences of which if We speak but a single letter the people will not be able to hear its mention. Thus we have informed you of the Science of God, the Knower, the Informed. Had We found vessels We would have laid in them the treasures of Knowledge and would have taught them that of which one letter will encompass the whole world. Bahá'u'lláh from the Bahá'I Faith Sacred Scriptures.

This class will be tailored for engineers, house wives and high school students alike. I will use simple fundamental language even when explaining what a Hypersphere and Poloidal fields are.

Most of all I will be sharing hundreds of detailed hand illustrated graphics personally drawn and annotated by myself. This will be a visual feast. Literally a tour de force of the Cosmos.

Referring to the timeless essence of my work on 4D O(-1) AI tensor agorithms Russell P. Blake, Senior Researcher and Performance Manager of Microsoft Corporation's Advanced Operating Systems stated that he believes Vortex Based Mathematics will completely revolutionize future computer operating systems and information compression by condensing extremely complex calculations to only a few integer steps.

According to Blake,

"Now I am completely convinced that the Rodin Torus will lead to revolutionary advances in art and science and usher in a new age of technology surpassing those brought on by such inventions as the steam engine, the internal combustion engine and the electric power generator."
    Does anybody know how to get in touch with this man? I have emailed him (and waiting), it is very important.

Thank you in advance, I must speak with him.
    Last edited by 7alon; 14th August 2021 at 15:11.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Harmony (14th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Here you are ....

marko@decoqubit.com
    +1 858 255 1525

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

7alon (14th August 2021), Harmony (14th August 2021)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Here you are ....

marko@decoqubit.com
    +1 858 255 1525
    Thank you for the number

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Harmony (9th August 2023), jaybee (9th August 2023)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)

google link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2098545165&hl#
    The OP's video link is broken, and all the Archive.org snapshots refuse to load any video. From the Wayback machine, this snapshot gives us the title and length of the video:
    "Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"- 4:35:03

I searched bitchute for "vortex based mathematics" and got a bunch of hits that match the title and video length. Most of them did not load. The link below did load, but the video quality looks low.
    Vortex Based Mathematics - Marko Rodin (2001) | PI4PSI

So, I did the same search on Odysee.com and found the following video with decent video quality:
    Marko Rodin - Vortex Based Mathematics | Anonymous

Okay, I just looked on YT and found the OP's full video- link below:
    Vortex Based Mathematics - Marko Rodin | RUAI

If you use 9xbuddy.xyz to download the video you can get subtitles as well!!
    Last edited by Kuperkai; 9th August 2023 at 03:48.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Harmony (9th August 2023), jaybee (9th August 2023), kudzy (9th August 2023)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've posted alternative links for the four videos linked below. See my comments at the bottom of the post.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    This is extraordinary

I will be visiting the continental United States only briefly and almost never give public talks anymore. In 2018 most of my personal property including all of my records were destroyed in a fire. Calamity usual precedes discovery and within the same week I was able to complete my research that had begun almost a lifetime ago. I have bridged the divide between AI and Quantum mechanics. Between Darwin and the Bio-Aetheric Template. Between Newton and intergallactic space travel. Between Hippocrates and the remission of all disease

The four videos referenced are private, but I found them on another YT channel. The four videos comprise a singular talk Mark Rodin gave called "A Fountain of Numbers" on 25th February, 2019. Here is a playlist with the talk as a single video as well the the four shorter parts. Note- the title of the Playlist is "Nikola Tesla" and not Marko Rodin.
    Marko Rodin - The Secret of 3 9 6 - A Fountain of Numbers (FULL) - 25th February, 2019 | Поискай И Е Дадено
    Last edited by Kuperkai; 9th August 2023 at 04:44.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Harmony (9th August 2023), jaybee (9th August 2023), kudzy (9th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread