Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is a Multiverse real...?

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Is a Multiverse real...?

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    One final thought, a multiverse throws up many interesting questions around the meaning of life and the meaning of any one life. If there are an infinite number of Journeymen typing a response to this post across a multiverse of worlds, then what does that mean to the value of the one typing this particular response? Is it diminished? Is there a meaning to any one world when so many exist alongside each other? Could the multiverse concept be used by a ruling class to undermine individuals sense of self worth? Make them easier to govern?

this whole multiverse is big subject..collapse everything and very hard for human to comprehended..just give me chill thinking about that Lucid Dreams or Dream State have experienced is what i'm at now in current world.

have so many questions what in other verse are like? in this verse i'm really ****ed up and how am i doing in other verse? right now i'm thinking what to say or write if had lucid dream like that again, write to myself and leave the note in that dream state...sound crazy but just go for it.

i'm wondering could deja vu might be the thing? alot of crazy stuff in your head but might be from alternative universe? if im on dream state in other verse then could he experience deja vu?
    Last edited by apokalypse; 28th September 2022 at 01:23.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Journeyman (27th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,255 times in 21,088 posts

Default Re: Is a Multiverse real...?

• Does Multiverse Exist? Science of 'Everything Everywhere All At Once':
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2