+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is a Multiverse real...?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Default Is a Multiverse real...?

lately that on my mind question is it really real? the more i think about it my head explode and everything that we live in current society is illusion...this changes everything. it's really hard to comprehend...would there be society live in Communist or Marxist opposite of capitalism system?

the moment you born in mothers womb would that point of zero time? and then split into many paths just like a tree from single root and then it became bigger with many branches and leaves. not only our own timeline but also exist in other people timeline? because of my actions or me could cause new timeline for them...

how those advance civilization from other space dealing with traveling multiverse?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Agape (19th July 2022), aoibhghaire (19th July 2022), Casey Claar (20th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2022), Inversion (20th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th July 2022), meeradas (22nd July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Nasu (26th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,660 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: Is a Multiverse real...?

Overview 11 Other Project Avalon Forum Threads Focusing on 'Multiverse':

* My perspectives/perceptions of "timelines" and why it matters:

Ultimately all timelines are (somehow) connected ... if so ... then there only have to be 1 timeline that can serve (as a beacon) all timelines ... that is why "altering a timeline" can help all timelines at the end

* What we call "higher self" could be the total sum of the multiverse "you" obtaining living wisdoms & insights of all timelines combined.
    If we have access to that we already make different choices because of it.

What we call "intuition" may also a glimpse of it.

* Some dreams could be you experiencing other timelines you need to know for a specific reason ... It also explains why the "you" in another timeline feels connected to individuals and the "other" you knows them and they know the "other" you but the current you does not ... so the current you absorbs "feelings/emotions" of the "other you" ... who is also you ... I know it sounds totally hilarious until you experience it, as I have multiple times.

To better understand what obtaining "living wisdoms & insights" really means ... I just have to share an old quite of mine: "you can read/study 100+ different books about swimming, and call yourself a "swimming expert" but if you never swam in your whole life because you fear being in water ... do you think your "book wisdoms & book insights" helps you saving someone in real life when someone is drowning? ... That is why I use words like: "living wisdoms" or "living insights" ... not wisdoms/insights obtained via books or "web sites" alone.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 13th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

* source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th July 2022 at 13:49.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (19th July 2022), Anchor (19th July 2022), aoibhghaire (19th July 2022), apokalypse (19th July 2022), Casey Claar (20th July 2022), ClearWater (19th July 2022), East Sun (15th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (20th July 2022), Inversion (20th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), Le Chat (19th July 2022), meeradas (22nd July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Nasu (26th July 2022), O Donna (20th July 2022), onevoice (19th July 2022), Orph (19th July 2022), ulli (19th July 2022), wegge (2nd July 2023), xidaijena (19th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th July 2022 at 12:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (19th July 2022), aoibhghaire (19th July 2022), apokalypse (19th July 2022), ClearWater (19th July 2022), Inversion (20th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), meeradas (22nd July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Nasu (26th July 2022), O Donna (20th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Is a Multiverse real...?

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th July 2022 at 13:15.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th July 2022), ClearWater (19th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), meeradas (22nd July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Nasu (26th July 2022), O Donna (20th July 2022), xidaijena (19th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Is Multiverse are real...?

• Diving Deep ... For Deep Thinkers Only:
    Every time I've written ten mainstream papers, I allow myself to indulge in writing one wacky one, like my Scientific American article about Parallel Universes. This is because I have a burning curiosity about the ultimate nature of reality; indeed, this is why I went into physics in the first place. So far, I've learned one thing in this quest that I'm really sure of: whatever the ultimate nature of reality may turn out to be, it's completely different from how it seems. So I feel a bit like the protagonist in the Truman Show, the Matrix or the 13th Floor trying to figure out what's really going on.
    • Parallel Universe Overview (Levels I-IV)

I think that there are at least 4 different kinds of parallel universes lurking out there, summarized in the figure down below. In this universe, I've published a series of articles about these 4 multiverse levels (I'd recommend starting with the the first one):

overview:
    LEVEL III (Quantum Multiverse):
    • LEVEL IV (Mathematical Multiverse):
    Shut up and calculate, New Scientist, September 15 2007 (cover story) (popular summary of my key idea)
    Is the Universe Actually Made of Math?, interview with me about Level IV in Discover Magazine, 6/16 2008
    The Mathematical Universe, Founds. Phys. November 2007, 116 ("full-strength" version of my ideas)

• The Four Multiverse Levels
    The figure above is explained in my above-mentioned Scientific American review article. There I survey physics theories involving parallel universes, and the bottom line is that they form a natural four-level hierarchy of multiverses allowing progressively greater diversity.
    • Level I: A generic prediction of cosmological inflation is an infinite ergodic universe, which contains Hubble volumes realizing all initial conditions - including an identical copy of you about 101029 meters away.
    • Level II: In many models, inflation can produce multiple Level I multiverses that have different effective physical constants, dimensionality and particle content.
    • Level III: In unitary quantum mechanics, other branches of the wavefunction add nothing qualitatively new, which is ironic given that this quantum parallel universes have historically been the most controversial.
    • Level IV: Other mathematical structures give different fundamental equations of physics.
    To me, the key question is not whether parallel universes exist (Level I is the uncontroversial cosmological concordance model), but how many levels there are. I discuss how multiverse models can be falsified and argue that there is a severe "measure problem" that must be solved to make testable predictions at levels II-IV.
    • Level I & II further reading
    If you're looking for a books about this subject, Martin Rees' book Our Cosmic Habitat provides an excellent equation-free account of cosmological evidence for Level I and II multiverses, and Alex Vilenkin's Many Worlds in One is my favorite equation-free introduction to inflation and Level II. If you don't mind math, then there's a nice (technical) paper on Level I by Garriga & Vilenkin who, as opposed to this guy, have so far avoided being burnt at the stake for it.
    • Level II: Anthropic evidence
    Interesting hints of a Level II multiverse come from the observation that many constants of nature appear fine-tuned for life, having values in the narrow range allowing our existence (if they vary across the multiverse, we'll find ourselves in one of those places where we can exist, and there's no embarrassing fluke coincidence to explain). To check whether there really is fine-tuning, it's therefore interesting to compute what would happen if various constants were different, and I've looked at these effects:
    • The effect of changing the dimensionalities of space and time: astro-ph/9702052
    • The effect of changing the CMB fluctuation amplitude Q~10-5: astro-ph/9709058
    • The effect of changing neutrino masses: astro-ph/0304536
    • The effect on changing the dark matter density, dark energy density and CMB fluctuation amplitude: astro-ph/0511774
    • The effect of changing the masses of elementary particles: arXiv:0903.1024
    Some of my colleagues will foam at the mouth if you mention the "A-word", anthropic, and grumble about this not being science. I think most of the rhetoric is caused by the pro and con crowd meaning different things and talking past each other. Including so called selection effects is clearly not optional: a study ignoring relevant selection effects can come to totally incorrect conclusions, just like phone pollsters ignoring the fact that young voters are more likely to lack a land line. On the other hand, I dislike the popular term "anthropic principle", since "principle" makes including anthropic selection effects sound some-how optional.
    • Level III Multiverse: The Many Worlds Of Quantum Mechanics
    There may be a third type of parallel worlds that are not far away but in a sense right here. If the equations of physics are what mathematicians call unitary, as they so far appear to be, then the universe keeps branching into parallel universes as in the cartoon below: whenever a quantum event appears to have a random outcome, all outcomes in fact occur, one in each branch. This is the Level III multiverse. Although more debated and controversial than Level I and Level II, I've argued that, surprisingly, this level adds no new types of universes. Below are a series of papers of mine discussing these parallel universes in more detail.

• Many lives in many worlds
    When Everett's theory as it celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2007, Nature invited me to write an assessment of its state of health. I argue that accepting quantum mechanics to be universally true means that you should also believe in parallel universes. Reference info: 0707.2593 [quant-ph]. Nature, 448, 23-24 (July 2007)
    Download: The Nature version with nice graphics is freely available here and as PDF here. You can download the quant-ph version (with inferior graphics) here.

Comments: This paper is extremely brief because of the Nature boundary conditions. You'll find more meat in the papers described further down on this page. Also, please take a look at the fascinating Everett biography that's available here.
    • 100 Years of Quantum Mysteries

The Scientific American paper described below gives a gentle introduction to quantum mechanics and how it may involve Level III parallel universes.
    Download: Scientific American version, longer "director's cut" version
    Authors: Max Tegmark & John Archibald Wheeler

Abstract: As quantum theory celebrates its 100th birthday, spectacular successes are mixed with outstanding puzzles and promises of new technologies. This article reviews both the successes of quantum theory and the ongoing debate about its consequences for issues ranging from quantum computation to consciousness, parallel universes and the nature of physical reality. We argue that modern experiments and the discovery of decoherence have have shifted prevailing quantum interpretations away from wave function collapse towards unitary physics, and discuss quantum processes in the framework of a tripartite subject-object-environment decomposition. We conclude with some speculations on the bigger picture and the search for a unified theory of quantum gravity.

Reference info: quant-ph/0101077. Scientific American, Feb. 2001, p68-75
    Comments: The "director's cut" version of the Scientific American article has more text and inferior graphics.
    What goes at the top?

• The Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics: Many Worlds or Many Words?

This was my first paper arguing for quantum parallel universes. The part that has attracted the most interest is the quantum suicide experiment I mention at the end. I remember feeling pretty flabbergasted when I came up with this idea. Most interesting ideas are had by many people independently, and other people have independently come up with similar experiments.

Download: My paper. If you prefer non-technical articles, this paper of mine was covered by New Scientist and the the Guardian.

Abstract: As cutting-edge experiments display ever more extreme forms of non-classical behavior, the prevailing view on the interpretation of quantum mechanics appears to be gradually changing. A (highly unscientific) poll taken at the 1997 UMBC quantum mechanics workshop gave the once all-dominant Copenhagen interpretation less than half of the votes. The Many Worlds interpretation (MWI) scored second, comfortably ahead of the Consistent Histories and Bohm interpretations. It is argued that since all the above-mentioned approaches to nonrelativistic quantum mechanics give identical cookbook prescriptions for how to calculate things in practice, practical-minded experimentalists, who have traditionally adopted the "shut-up-and-calculate interpretation'', typically show little interest in whether cozy classical concepts are in fact real in some untestable metaphysical sense or merely the way we subjectively perceive a mathematically simpler world where the Schrodinger equation describes everything - and that they are therefore becoming less bothered by a profusion of worlds than by a profusion of words. Common objections to the MWI are discussed. It is argued that when environment-induced decoherence is taken into account, the experimental predictions of the MWI are identical to those of the Copenhagen interpretation except for an experiment involving a Byzantine form of ``quantum suicide''. This makes the choice between them purely a matter of taste, roughly equivalent to whether one believes mathematical language or human language to be more fundamental.

Publication info: quant-ph/9709032, in proceedings of UMBC workshop ``Fundamental Problems in Quantum Theory'', eds. M. H. Rubin & Y. H. Shih (1997)
    The cartoon above illustrated the reader comments when my paper was featured in New Scientist (in the issue of January 24, 1998).

• My original paper, upon which this article was based, is click above.
    Quantum Immortality

The quantum suicide argument above raises the intriguing question of whether the quantum many-worlds interpretation implies subjective immortality more generally, and I've been getting lots of emails about this. Here's an email response I wrote on the subject:

Hi guys,

Here's a brief comment on the issue of whether the MWI implies subjective immortality. This has bothered me for a long time, and a number of people have emailed me about it after the Guardian and New Scientist articles came out. I agree that if the argument were flawless, I should expect to be the oldest guy on the planet, severely discrediting the Everett hypothesis. However, I think there's a flaw. After all, dying isn't a binary thing where you're either dead or alive - rather, there's a whole continuum of states of progressively decreasing self-awareness. What makes the quantum suicide work is that you force an abrupt transition. I suspect that when I get old, my brain cells will gradually give out (indeed, that's already started happening...) so that I keep feeling self-aware, but less and less so, the final "death" being quite anti-climactic, sort of like when an amoeba croaks. Do you buy this?

I think a successful quantum suicide experiment needs to satisfy three criteria:
    1. The random number generator must be quantum, not classical (deterministic), so that you really enter a superposition of dead and alive.
    2. It must kill you (at least make you unconscious) on a timescale shorter than that on which you can become aware of the outcome of the quantum coin-toss - otherwise you'll have a very unhappy version of yourself for a second or more who knows he's about to die for sure, and the whole effect gets spoiled.
    3. It must be virtually certain to really kill you, not just injure you.
    Most accidents and common causes of death clearly don't satisfy all three. However, if only criterion 1 is violated, you'd still feel immortal as long as there is a Level I multiverse with surviving copies of you. In other words, it appears that this type of macabre experiment can show whether there is a multiverse more generally. Moreover, if you rig it so that it would kill either both you and a friend or neither of you in each round, then you would have someone to talk with afterwards who'd also be a multiverse believer.

Quantum Level III Multiverse further reading:
    • The book with Hugh Everett's original Ph.D. thesis, widely lambasted but rarely read, is in my opinion an excellent pedagogical piece. Although it's sadly out of print, you can download it for free here.
    • You'll find a useful set of Many-World links in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
    • There's an excellent 2009 book on the quantum many worlds interpretation containing chapters from many of its best known advocates and critics.
    • David Deutsch's popular book Fabric of Reality supports Level III.
    • You'll find a fascinating free biography of Everett by Eugene Shikhovtsev here.
    • Peter Byrne's 2010 Everett biography
    This site also contains the latest versions of some closely related papers of mine:
    • Tegmark 1993 describes how decoherence looks like, feels like and smells like wavefunction collapse, thereby eliminating one of the main motivations for the Copenhagen interpretation. Indeed, one of my most exciting and memorable moments as a scientist was sitting up late one Berkeley night in the December 1991 and discovering this. It was shocking to realize that little me could discover really important things. Later, after I'd almost finished writing up the article, which I hoped would be my first paper ever, I discovered that I was scooped by many years and had rediscovered what people called decoherence. Dieter Zeh first wrote about it in 1970, and Jooh & Zeh (1986) published a table of results almost identical to my Table 2. However, this in no way diminished the fun I had - indeed, everything we ever discover on Earth, even if we get credit for discovering it first, is undoubtledly a rediscovery of something discovered on a far-away planet, so the best reason to do science is simply for the fun of it.
    • Tegmark & Yeh 1994 and Tegmark & Shapiro 1994 are marginally related, giving explicit examples of the effects interaction with the environment.
    • Tegmark 1996 is also marginally related, discussing how decoherence can be measured in practice.
    The Level IV Mathematical Multiverse:

The initial conditions and physical constants in the Level I, Level II and Level III multiverses can vary, but the fundamental laws that govern nature remain the same. Why stop there? Why not allow the laws themselves to vary? Welcome to the Level IV multiverse. You can think of what I'm arguing for as Platonism on steroids: that external physical reality is not only described by mathematics, but that it is mathematics. And that our physical world (our Level III multiverse) is a giant mathematical object in the Level IV multiverse of all matematical objects. I first started having ideas along these lines back in grad school around 1990, and have written several papers about it over the years. <ol>Shut up and calculate, New Scientist, September 15 2007 (cover story) (popular summary of my key idea)
    Is the Universe Actually Made of Math?, interview with me about Level IV in Discover Magazine, 6/16 2008

The Mathematical Universe, Founds. Phys. November 2007, 116 ("full-strength" version of my ideas)

The Mathematical Universe:

Download: arXiv:0704.0646
    Abstract: I explore physics implications of the External Reality Hypothesis (ERH) that there exists an external physical reality completely independent of us humans. I argue that with a sufficiently broad definition of mathematics, it implies the Mathematical Universe Hypothesis (MUH) that our physical world is an abstract mathematical structure. I discuss various implications of the ERH and MUH, ranging from standard physics topics like symmetries, irreducible representations, units, free parameters and initial conditions to broader issues like consciousness, parallel universes and Gödel incompleteness. I hypothesize that only computable and decidable (in Gödel's sense) structures exist, which alleviates the cosmological measure problem and help explain why our physical laws appear so simple. I also comment on the intimate relation between mathematical structures, computations, simulations and physical systems.
    Warning: Sections III, IV and the appendix of this paper are quite technical, so if you're among the 99.99% who don't have a Ph.D. in physics, perhaps skip those sections. The shorter and non-technical version I wrote for fNew Scientist is easier to read - it's here. The older paper below is slightly less technical. A much easier read covering related questions, certified 100% equation free, is the 3-way food fight here that I co-authored with Piet Hut and Mark Alford. Section IV of my parallel universe article here and the multiverse FAQ here may also be more accessible.

The arrows indicate the close relations between mathematical structures, formal systems, and computations. The question mark suggests that these are all aspects of the same transcendent structure (the Level IV multiverse, including our world), and that we still have not fully understood its nature.

Comments: I think of this paper as the sequel to one below that I wrote in 1996, clarifying and extending the ideas described therein, and including related ideas that I had fun thinking about in the interim but never got around to writing up.

The original 1996 paper: Is "the theory of everything" merely the ultimate ensemble theory?
    Download: gr-qc/9704009

Abstract: We discuss some physical consequences of what might be called "the ultimate ensemble theory'', where not only worlds corresponding to say different sets of initial data or different physical constants are considered equally real, but also worlds ruled by altogether different equations. The only postulate in this theory is that all structures that exist mathematically exist also physically, by which we mean that in those complex enough to contain self-aware substructures (SASs), these SASs will subjectively perceive themselves as existing in a physically "real'' world. We find that it is far from clear that this simple theory, which has no free parameters whatsoever, is observationally ruled out. The predictions of the theory take the form of probability distributions for the outcome of experiments, which makes it testable. In addition, it may be possible to rule it out by comparing its a priori predictions for the observable attributes of nature (the particle masses, the dimensionality of spacetime, etc) with what is observed.

Reference info: gr-qc/9704009. Annals of Physics 270, 1-51 (Received November 19, 1996; published November 20, 1998)

Figure 1. Relationships between various basic mathematical structures. The arrows generally indicate addition of new symbols and/or axioms. Arrows that meet indicate the combination of structures - for instance, an algebra is a vector space that is also a ring, and a Lie group is a group that is also a manifold.

This paper was the cover story of New Scientist - you'll find it here. The figure to the right shows a small part of the "family tree'' of mathematical structures as described in the paper. The complete tree is probably infinitely large, so the figure way down below, at the bottom of this page where the arrows are explained, merely shows some of the most basic structures. Those complex enough to contain self-aware substructures (SASs), "observers'' such as us, are almost certainly not in this picture. Many of the highly complicated structures are likely to be dead as well, devoid of SASs. The figure below illustrates how little one needs to change some aspects of our world to make it hostile to life, and a similar figure for the dimensionality of space and time can be found here.

Level IV Links:
    • You might enjoy this trialog if you're interested in the question of life, the universe and everything without the equations.
    • Jürgen Schmidhuber's TOE page. Here you can read about an ultimate ensemble theory that is related to what I propose in an interesting way, focusing on computations rather than mathematical structures. I have a long discussion of how I think these are related in Chapter VI of my 2007 paper.
    • Light-hearted Level IV discussion
    • The Level IV multiverse contains almost no information. I first argued for this "less-is-more" idea here.
    • Wei Dai's "everything'' mailing list: In case you've read this far, you may be interested to know that Wei Dai has set up a mailing list for discussing this sort of ideas. Here is his message with instructions for how to join: Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998
      Subject: ANNOUNCE: the "everything" mailing list
      You are invited to join a mailing list for discussion of the idea that all possible universes exist. Some possible topics of discussion might include:
      • What is the set of all possible universes?
      • What is a reasonable prior/posterior distribution for the universe that I am in?
      • Why do we believe that both the past and the future are non-random, but the future is more random than the past?
      • Before observing anything about the universe, should we expect it to have (infinitely?) many observers?
      • How can we/should we predict the future and postdict the past?
      Here are some papers that can serve as a basis for the discussion:
    • You can surf the postings to this list tying in with my paper here. To subscribe to the mailing list, please click here.
    Max' Multiverse FAQ: frequently asked questions:

I've received hundreds and hundreds of emails asking excellent multiverse questions, and will attempt to answer the most frequent ones here in this multiverse FAQ. I've taken the liberty to reproduce the questions from some of you, occasionally slightly abbreviated or edited - if you'd like yours removed, just let me know.

Are Multiverse Theories Testable?
    • Is it all just philosophy?
      On Nov 3, 2003, at 14:38, Walter H.G. Lewin wrote:
      Q: Is there a way, at least in principle, that the existence of multiple universes as described by you in Sci Am, can be experimentally verified or falsified? If not, as several of my colleagues have pointed out, it falls in the realm of religion and philosophy, but not physics.
      A: Absolutely! The key point, which I emphasize in that article, is that a fundamental physical theory can be testable and falsifiable even if it contains certain entities that you cannot observe. To be testable and falsifiable, it merely nees to predict at least one thing that we can observe. A good example is the theory of eternal inflation, where our Hubble volume constitutes only an infinitesimal fraction of all space. Since this theory makes the firm prediction that Omega = 1 to an accuracy of order 10^{-5}, this model (and all those level I parallel universes with it) would have been ruled out if we had measured say Omega=0.70+0.02. Instead, our latest constraints in astro-ph/0310723 are Omega=1.01+-0.02.
    • Ruling out theories
      From Erik Stengler, estengler@museosdetenerife.org, Mon Aug 11 05:38:21 2003:
      Q: How would observing that we live in an unlikely universe rule out the multiverse theory? In the event of an unlikely universe having inhabitants, they surely would find that their universe is, in fact, unlikely - should they then conclude that the multiverse theory is not correct? Why could it not be our case?
      A: It's just like with all probability: if you observe something that's a priory very unlikely, like tossing a die 10 times and getting 6 each time, you get worried. Whenever we say that a theory is ruled out at 99% confidence, we mean that something as weird as we observed would happen less than once time out of a hundred. Yet you're quite right: a small fraction of all observers do observe weird things. Some win the lottery, for instance.
      Q: It still doesn't feel right to say that if our universe turns out to be unlikely, say at 99% confidence, the multiverse theory would be ruled out. It's just this one universe that would be unlikely (i.e. one datapoint that happens to fall in the 1% tail of the distribution) - not the theory! You'd need to know many universes to see if they follow the distribution predicted by the multiverse theory, regardless of where our falls in the curve. [In the case of the dice: you'd need many series of 10 tosses to start thinking the dice have been tampered with, say all sides have six dots on them. You would not dare to accuse the dice owner of cheating with just one lucky series of tosses, even if it is the first one, would you?]
      A: This is an interesting issue, but has absolutely nothing to do with parallel universes: this is simply the standard statistical procedure of ruling things out. You may feel that there's a difference in that you're making only one observation rather than many (getting a distribution), but that difference is illusory: for instance a single cosmic microwave map data consists of millions of hot and cold spots, so you can measure their size distribution very accurately even though you have, in effect, observed only one universe.
    • Why should I believe that there's at least one parallel universe? Donuts?
      From Pim van Meurs, pimvanmeurs@yahoo.com, Tue May 6 17:27:04 2003
      Q: You state in your paper "the key question is not whether parallel universes exist (Level I is the uncontroversial cosmological concordance model), but how many levels there are." Are you suggesting that the existence of level I parallel universes is not a key question? In other words, do you argue that the number of universes is larger than n=1 (the lowest number we can obtain from observation)?
      Indeed. Although it's far from obvious that n=oo, I think the astronomical evidence is very compelling that n > 1. The curvature of space measured by the cosmic microwave background is so small that if space is a (finite) hypersphere, then it is large enough to contain at least n=1000 other Hubble volumes. If space is finite by connecting back on itself like a donut, the cosmic microwave background measurements again require the donut to be large enough to contain n > 1 Hubble volumes. Of course you can always postulate that space ends abruptly right outside the cosmic horizon with a big warning sign said "MIND THE GAP", but you'll have a hard time providing an elegant mathematical formulation of that theory, let alone convincing other people of its virtues.
    • So what about donuts?
      From Tomas Ensalata, zetar21@yahoo.com, April 19, 2003 3:09:04
      Q: I remember reading another piece on the BBC site which talked about the evidence for a small universe in the new satellite data. If space is finite and small will the awesome idea of parallel universes lose its current appeal?
      A: No, it would just zap level I, not levels II, III or IV. Regarding the donut universe business, you may not have noticed that the BBC story in fact talked about work I'd been involved in. There was a more detailed story on this in the New York Times, and numerous follow-up studies of this have been done by many groups. Based on what's been found so far, there's in my opinion no compelling evidence for a small universe, merely evidence that there's something funny going on that we still don't understand.
    "Multiverse Philosophy"
    • Will I rob a gas station?
      From Glenn Statler, gstatler@telusplanet.net, July 14, 2003 7:42:58
      Q: I stumbled upon your website last fall via the 'sanitized' (dumbed-down) multiverse article in Scientific American. The Scientific American version left out enough to be confusing and I found your website version to be much more understandable. I think that the layperson is more intelligent than we give credit for and so the article should have been edited less.
      The personally troubling aspect of the multiverse theory, which, fortunately and unfortunately, seems quite plausible, is that---if every conceivable universe exists---that means that your similar being, and mine, somewhere out there is (....to be gentle as I can be) an axe-murder and (not so gentle) worse! That is hard to accept for me in this universe, even if true. I guess the good news is that it isn't really me...but pretty darn close to me since if every iteration is plausible then somewhere our "clone" has seen typed this email and then went out and robbed the local gas station, 7-11, next closest gas station, etc. etc.! Then again, our clones are also the James Bonds, Elvis Presleys or Ghandis and Mother Teresas somewhere else. Wow! My autograph is worth something somewhere!
      I have played with the number of earthlings times the number of thoughts times the number of earths and galaxies and the results are small relative to even the number of protons in our Hubble volume---even after several beers or summertime gin and tonics to add some extra insight!

A: I too wish it were possible to publish less diluted stuff in Sci Am, but as you know, it's the editors and not us authors that set the rules. Things inconsistent with the laws of physics will never happen - everything else will. However, to cheer you up: even if some of your twins hold up gas stations, most of your twins certainly don't, given what I already know about your personality; it's important to keep track of the statistics, since even if everything conceivable happens somewhere, really freak events happen only exponentially rarely.
    • Will I run over a squirrel?
      From Mike Sanders, mike.sanders@pearsoned.com, Apr 6 2004 at 14:37
      Q: Within the context of the multiverse, doesn't every conceivable physical possibility occur? If I'm driving my car and stop abruptly to keep from hitting a squirrel, don't I purposely run over that same squirrel in an alternate universe. And if so, isn't the number of universes that follow each outcome approximately the same?
      A: No - and that's the crux. The laws of physics and your behavior evolved through natural selection create much regularity across the multiverse, so you'll try to spare that squirrel in the vast majority of all parallel universes where "you" are pretty similar to the copy reading this email (just as regards the above-mentioned gas station robbery). The fractions only split close to 50-50 for decisions that you perceive as a very close call.
    • Multiverse ethics
      From Gerald, Oct 5, 2003, 14:31
      Q: Doesn't the multiverse theory completely trivialize existence? It puts the burden for individual responsibility on the shoulders of the universe. Why do anything? If you decide to be a lazy slug, that just means that your particle clone elsewhere will be the one who wins the Nobel prize. And vice versa. Similar destructive arguments can be applied to morality. If the theory is correct, "wrongdoing" doesn't exist.�Ultimately I've realized one almost has to believe in fantasies, in theories that only could be possible but probably aren't. Otherwise, one cannot make meaningful decisions to advance their own survival or to aid anyone else.
      A: I'm not convinced that the existence of parallel universes implies that I should dramatically alter my behavior. Yes, some near-clones of me indeed win the Nobel prize, but only a very small fraction of them! As in the gas station question above, it's important to keep track of the statistics, since even if everything conceivable happens somewhere, really freak events happen rarely, in an exponentially small fraction of all parallel universes. It's these statistics that make existence complex and interesting rather than trivial.
    • Seductive circularity?
      From Richard Reeves, valueprint@earthlink.net, April 18, 2003 14:23:31
      Q: As a layperson I have a great deal of difficulty grasping the concept of Infinity, in fact I suppose Kant would say it's an outright impossibility since we have no conceptual template for doing such a thing. But it always worries me when I hear theoretical scientists or philosophers tossing around the idea that "something must exist in reality because it is conceivable" (in this case in the context of the discussion of infinity and its implications for parallel universes). It reminds me of that venerable philosophical canard, the Ontological Argument, which states: If God is the greatest conceivable Being then He must necessarily exist in reality, otherwise He wouldn't be the greatest conceivable being. Versions of this argument have been knocking around for a millenium, a tribute to its seductive nature. I can't help wondering if the arguments for parallel universes are equally circular and seductive.
      I certainly wouldn't claim that "something must exist in reality because it is conceivable"; the point of the article is merely that it can exist, and that we shouldn't be so dismissive of big ideas just because they seem weird.
    • Multiverse theology?
      From Ernesto Viarengo, viarengo@asl19.asti.it, Jun 9, 2003, at 19:20
      Q: Is it in your opinion possible to imagine a "scientific theology", based on the assumption that in an infinite universe all is possible and even necessary, also the evolution of some intelligent life until a level that we usually consider typical of God? A: An interesting question. I certainly believe the laws of physics in our universe allow life forms way more intelligent than us, so I'd expect that they have evolved (or been built) somewhere else, even at Level I. I think many people wouldn't be happy to call them "God", though, since they would be outside of our cosmic horizon and thus completely unable to have any effect on us, however smart they are (assuming there are no spacetime wormholes). However, perhaps they can create their own "universe", for instance by simulating it, playing God to its inhabitants in a more traditional sense. And perhaps we ourselves live in such a created/simulated universe...
    • A digital universe?
      From Ninad Jog, ninad@wam.umd.edu, Jul 21, 2003, at 2:09,
      I believe that self-aware-substructures can arise in spacetimes with fewer than 3 space dimensions (n < 3) despite the absence of gravity. These SAS will evolve from what are currently known as Artificial Life forms or Digital Organisms that reside in habitable universes such as the Avida and Tierra artificial life software platforms. DOs can evolve only on specialized platforms with minimum-length instruction sets, so that any arbitrary mutation in an organism's genome (instruction) results in a different legitimate instruction from the set. [...] The cyber universe is qualitatively different from our own, but does that mean it's a separate type of universe (another level), or is it part of the level-II multiverse? I'll be most interested in your comments. Yes, the n<3 argument applies only for universes otherwise identical to ours, not to the sort you are simulating, which need indeed not have any meaningful dimensionality. I would term the DO "Cyber Universe" you simulate as part of our own, since we can interact with it even though the DO's, if they were complex enough to be self-aware, would as you say be unaware of our existence. They would derive that their universe obeyed "laws of physics" that were simply the rules that you had programmed. My guess is that the Level IV multiverse also contains such a cyber universe existing all on its own, without it being simulated on a "physical" computer. It's DO/SAS inhabitants couldn't tell the difference, of course. However, such a cyber universe could have an infinite implementation space and an infinite number of evolution steps; I suspect that any DO we can simulate on our current computers is way too simple to be self-aware in any interesting sense, and this would require a much larger implementation space to allow greater DO complexity.
    • Are we a computer simulation?
      Perhaps, but I suspect not. First of all, even if we are, there's presumably at least one physical reality that is not simulated by a computer in some other reality. (The one in which we're simulated, or one simulating that one, or one simulating that one, ...). This means that simulations alone don't solve the problem of explaining physical existence. Assuming that this pre-existing physical reality is mathematical (described by some equations, or more rigorously, isomorphic to some mathematical structure as per this paper, this suggests that mathematical existence and physical existence are but one and the same thing. Because every possible computer simulations corresponds to a mathematical structure, this means that all such realities would exist regardless of whether someone simulated them on a computer or not. You'll find a much more detailed discussion of this here.
    • Dogs and physical intuition
      From Harry W. Hickey, Arlington, VA, hwhickey@starpower.net, Fri Apr 11 23:30:16 2003
      Q: Having read your article in May "Scientific American", where you touch on this point: "the tight correspondence between the worlds of abstract reasoning and of observed reality", I would like to raise the question. Could our powers of what we think of as abstract reasoning perhaps be conditioned by the empirical physical nature of the universe we have evolved in? Consider, for example, the Euclidean geometry that seems so obvious to us. Perhaps we are evolved to function in Euclidean 3-space. In which case, other animals besides ourselves should have some instinctive sense of geometry. "A straight line is the shortest distance between two points." I think dogs know that. Hold a dog-biscuit out to a dog and see if it doesn't advance in a straight line to the biscuit.
      A: Yes, I agree that what we call our physical intuition is evolved for the particular world we find ourselves in. If we all lived in a 4-dimensional world, I bet the both 4D people and 4D dogs would find 4D geometry completely natural. Yet I suspect that even hypothetical mathematicians living in 4D or any other type of universe would uncover the exact same mathematical structures that we do.
    • Isn't there quantum randomness?
      From Benjamin Dozier, May 10, 2003 13:36:06
      Q: When describing "Level III Multiverses", you state that on a quantum scale, all of the possible outcomes of a specific event actually happen, though each possibility occurs in a different parallel universe. We percieve that only one of the possibilities really occured, as we are observers in only one universe. In this way, there is no randomness to the outcome of an event, as all possible outcomes happen. But is it randomness that determines in which multiverse I, as a concious observer, will perceive the event in?
      A: That's a good question with a good answer: no, a different "you" will perceive (different outcomes of) the event in each of the parallel universes. Suppose a quantum measurement can produce outcomes 0 or 1. Then after the measurement, there's two parallel universes, each with a "you" with all memories you had before the measurement, one with the added memory of measuring "0" and one with the added memory of measuring "1". There's nothing random about this. Don't ask "how do I know which of the two guys is me?" - they both are.
    How many Parallel Universes are there?
    • Why must we have duplicates?
      From Richard Reeves, valueprint@earthlink.net, April 18, 2003 14:23:31
      Q: Given infinity, why isn't it equally plausible that the worlds within it would express infinite variety, rather than repetition
      The answer is that there are only a finite number of possible states that a Hubble volume can have, according to quantum theory. Even classically, there are clearly only a finite number of perceptibly different ways it can be.
    • How rigorous is this?
      From Bert Rackett, bertrckt@pacbell.net, Sat Apr 19 22:22:13 2003
      Q: I very much enjoyed reading your Scientific American and Science and Uitimate Reality papers, but I am entirely befuddled about your estimates for likely distance of an identical environment. You claim that the volume may be completely defined by a (very long) list of binary values denoting the presence or absence of a proton, but this of course oversimplifies things.
      A: Although classical physics allows an infinite number of possible states that a Hubble volume can be in, it's a profound and important fact that quantum physics allows only a finite number. The numbers I mentioned in the article, like 10^10^118 meters, were computed using the exact quantum-mecanical calculation, and the classical stuff about counting protons in a discrete lattice arrangement was merely thrown in as a pedagogical example to give a feel where the numbers come from, since that turns out to give the same answer.
    • Why must all regions have duplicates, not just one?
      From Jeffery Winkler, jeffery_winkler@mail.com, Oct 13, 2003, at 0:58
      Q: Just because something is infinite, does not mean that all possibilities are realized. The number pi is infinitely long, pi = 3.14159... and in that case, all combinations of digits are realized. However, the number 1/3, converted into a fraction, is also infinitely long, 1/3 = .33333... and in that case, all combinations of digits are not realized.
      A: That's correct: infinite space alone guarantees only that SOME Hubble volume will have a duplicate, not that our own will. However, if (as in the current cosmological standard model) the cosmic density fluctuations originate from quantum fluctuations during inflation, their statistical properties DO guarantee that our (and indeed every) Hubble volume has a duplicate.
    • Is there a countable or uncountable infinity of universes?
      From Alex Filippenko, April 15, 2003 18:33:19
      Q: In your calculation of the average distance between you and another copy of you, did you take into account the uncertainty principle and its effect on the number of possible states? I've always explained away "copies" of myself by saying that the Universe may be infinite in size, but *countably infinite*. The number of possible states is *uncountably infinite*, on the other hand.... so any particular state only occurs once, on average.
      A: Let's first ignore the important complication of past history and ask how many physically distinct states N there are in a volume V. In classical physics, N is infinite (indeed uncountably infinite) as you say, since even specifying the position of a single particle requires infinitely many decimals. In quantum mechanics, however, N is finite: if the temperature never exceeds T, we of course have N < ln S, where S is the entropy of the thermal state with temperature T (I'm taking Bolzmann's constant k=1). Interestingly, the number of states appears to be finite even when taking general relativity into account, which is closely related to the holographic principle: the entropy is maximized if all the matter in V is in a single black hole, in which case, as you know, the Bekenstein-Hawking formula says that N is of order the surface area measured in Planck units. So yes, I see your reasoning, and find it quite striking that quantum mechanics, uncertainty principle and all, contrary to what one might expect, gives fewer states than classical physics. In the limit V->oo, quantum mechanics therefore gives a countable rather than uncountable infinity of states.
    • Is it countable even with continuous wave functions?
      From David Fotland, fotland@smart-games.com, August 3, 2003 21:09:49
      You argued that the total number of possible states in a universe is finite, so if the total of all universes is infinite, then every possible universe must exist. I understand that quantum states have discrete vales, but the wave function is a continuous function. Can't the probabilities that give the possible locations of particles have any real value?
      Interestingly, they can't: you can prove that in a finite volume, there's only a discrete number of allowed quantum wavefunctions. If the energy is finite, it's even a finite number.
    • But even a hydrogen atom has infinitely many states!
      From Attila Csoto, csoto@matrix.elte.hu, Wed Mar 17 12:59:29 2004
      Q: You say in your papers that the number of possible quantum states within the Hubble-volume is finite. I understand your argument, but there is a problem which puzzles me. If we single out one hydrogen atom in our Hubble volume, it has itself an infinite number of different bound states. So one could imagine a Hubble sphere next to ours which is the same as ours except that this hydrogen atom iis not in its ground state but in the next excited state, and in the next sphere in the next higher state, etc. These universes differ from each other by a tiny amount of energy but I don't think that this should matter. So, my question is: how can we have a finite number of possible quantum states in our sphere, if one hydrogen atom already has an infinite number of possible bound states?
      A: There's infinitely many bound states if only space is truly infinite. There's in fact a beautiful old paper by Erwin Schrödinger deriving the exact solutions for a hydrogen atom in a closed finite Universe, showing that in this case, the number of bound states is finite.
    • How many histories are there?
      From Alex Filippenko, April 15, 2003 19:16:39
      Q: There is also, however, the issue of *past history* -- one can achieve the Universe with n particles in a number of different ways depending on their motion (and these will have different futures), so the number of possibilities increases dramatically. Add to this quantum effects (identical particles, non-deterministic trajectories, etc.) - doesn't this suggest that there aren't any duplicates of ourselves?
      A: First of all, to consider whether there are copies of ourselves, we need only consider spacetime regions of time-like extent less than 100 years or so, since we don't live forever. To be really conservative, one could consider counting how many discernibly different histories a 4D box of size L x L x L x L/c (in comoving coordinates x conformal time) could have with temperatures never exceeding some large value T, say taking L = Hubble radius. This would simply replace 10^{10^118} in the calculation I gave by 10^{10^118*(4/3)} ~ 10^{10^157} as you go from 3D to 4D counting, i.e., still a finite number. I think this is overly conservative, since whatever the true laws of physics turn out to be, we do have some sort of causality whereby the history is determined by what happens on a 3D spacelike hypersurface. I fully agree with you that quantum mechanics makes it impossible for us to compute our future from such initial data, but all that matters for your question about whether we have duplicates is of course how many possible histories there are.
    • Can a finite universe grow infinite?
      From Mark Tranchant, mtranch2@ford.com, Tue Apr 15 03:41:08 2003
      Q: Your Level I calculations rely on two assumptions:
      1. A Big Bang approximately 14 billion years ago
      2. Infinite space to play with
      How do you reconcile these two - how do we get from a tiny expanding sphere to infinite space in finite time? Incidentally, congratulations for writing the first article I've read to use a number larger than a googolplex...

A: If space started out finite (curved up like a hypersphere, say), then it always remains finite. Conversely, if it is infinite now, it was infinite from the very beginning. For more details on this, check out Ned Wright's cosmology FAQ. A interesting exception to this is inflation (see next question), which can create something infinite out of something finite.
    • How can you make an infinite universe in a finite bubble?
      From David Coule, David.Coule@port.ac.uk, November 29, 2003 19:39:41
      Q: In the Level I case, where does it say that a spatially infinite universe is a prediction of inflation? There is suposedly a geodesic incompletness theorem of Borde, Guth and Vilenkin, gr-qc/0110012, that shows that only a finite time worth of inflation could have happened.So if the initial patch is finite there is still at present only a finite volume created. Garriga and Vilekin's philosophical mussings contradicts this result!
      A: The trick is that you generically obtain an infinite universe even after a finite abount of inflation. The subtle trick involves the t=constant spatial hypersurvaces perceived by observers curving upwards in spacetime towards the infinite future time direction. Loosely speaking, the infinite future time direction gets warped into an infinitete space. Please see Garriga & Vilenkin 2001, Phys. Rev. D 64, 043511 and references therein for details.
    • Why 2^n and not n factorial?
      From Peter Lindner, Mon Apr 21 10:58:03 2003
      Q: On page 43 of the Scientific American article, subtitled "How Far Away is a Duplicate Universe?" isn't there a mathematical error? It says 2 to the 4th or 16 possible arrangements, but there are actually 4 factorial or 4x3x2x1 = 24 possible arrangements. If it were n possible arrangements, the correct answer would be n!, not 2^n.
      A: Let call n=10^118. If each proton where different, then there would indeed be n! ways possible states: you'd have n choices for where to put the first one, n-1 choices for where to put the second one, etc. However, a deep principle of quantum physics is that protons are indistinguishable particles, so that interchanging the positions of two protons gives you back exactly the same physical state. This is why there's only 2^n states, not n!.
    • Doesn't our apparent free will imply infinite possibilities?
      From David Taub, gonzo@bredband.net, Jun 15, 2003
      Q: This has to do with the finite number of states of our universe, N~10 to the 10 to the 118. Doesn't my "illusion of free thought" produce a contradiction? Shouldn't it be theoretically impossible then to conceive of the number N+1? What I mean is let's say I was asked to pick a random number between 1 and infinity... it seems to me I could pick just about any number, including N+1 and higher, which seems to cause a problem with the finite number of states idea.
      A: That's a clever and very cute argument - I like it! Some huge integers larger than N are easy for us to describe, say N+1 or 10^N. However, almost all integers are so "generic" that they would take more than 10^118 bits to describe, and therefore can't be described by any man, beast or supercomputer in our Hubble volume. The proof is simple: Given some computer language, let the P(n) be the shortest computer program that produces the integer n as output. P(n) is simply a string of bits, and its length is known as the algorithmic complexity of n. We can think of the bit string P(n) simply as being an integer written out in binary. Consider the set of integers {P(n)} for n < N. No two integers in this set can be identical, since the programs producing different integers must be different. Therefore the largest integer in this set is >= N, proving that you can describe at most N different numbers in our Universe regardless how clever your computer language is. Alternatively, you can take P(n) to be a file containing a math book describing the integer n - the conclusion is, of course, the same.
    • How many universes are there at the different levels?
      From Chris Fraas, Las Vegas, cpfraas@yahoo.com, Tue Sep 9 17:18:03 2003
      Q: Is a Level III multiverse simply a doppleganger of a Level I multiverse? If so, does this mean that if there are infinite, or innummerable, Level I multiverses, there are just as many Level II, III and IV multiverses?
      A: If space is finite, there'll be only finitely many at Level I but still infinitely many at Level III. If space is infinite, there's infinitely many at both Level I and Level III, and indeed just as many distinguishably different Level III universes as Level I ones (or, if Level II exists, as many as at Level II).
    • Might there not be only a handful of parallel universes?
      From Douglas Scott, dscott@astro.ubc.ca, Apr 30, 2005
      Q: Imagine that you want to be a party-pooping skeptic (like me, say) and you would like not to believe in any more parallel universes than you have to. Then presumably I can take the smallest possible consistent closed (or doughnut) universe, which isn't nearly big enough that there's another copy of me, etc. And I don't need to believe in Level II either, since that depends on the specific inflationary model or whatever ("Landscape" is the new braneworld jargon I gather). Then Level III is just interpretation, and I can no longer say "it doesn't add any more universes than I already had at Levels I and II, so you may as well accept them too". So I just imagine that quantum mechanics is hard to grasp, and the "many worlds" idea is just another of our pathetic attempts to understand quantum reality. Oh, and Level IV is just plain crazy. So I'm left with no need for any parallel universes. Have you ever thought about this from the "pessimistic" rather than "optimistic" point of view?
      A: Excellent question. I certainly have, since as you know, I tend to be on the skeptical fringe when it comes to many observational claims of other sorts. The smallest allowed closed FRW space indeed contains only about 1000 Level I universes, and you could get by with even fewer in a doughnut space. Rather, I think the strongest evidence comes not from observation alone, but from observation coupled with theory. If you're willing to accept that there is no fundamental mathematical theory underlying all the regularity we've uncovered so far (but that physical reality is merely a social construct or somesuch --- what I'd call a "many words interpretation" of physics), then I agree with you: the only convincing evidence for the existence of a parallel universe would then be if you could directly observe it, which you by definition can't.
      However, if you do accept the notion that there's some fundamental mathematical theory that we just haven't found yet, then I think it's highly likely that there really are parallel universes, since it's proven amazingly hard to find models predicting what we observe without also predicting parallel universes as part of the package. Inflation, quantum mechanics and string theory are three examples of this --- let me elaborate briefly on each one.
      Inflation: Inflation generically predicts the Level I multiverse, i.e., infinite space and an ergodic random field for the initial conditions. Alex Vilenkin, Alan Guth and Andrei Linde have been going around saying this for a long time now, and I've never seen any serious objection to their argument. This happens essentially independently of the shape of the inflaton potential.
      Quantum mechanics: I disagree that the distinction between Everett and Copenhagen is "just interpretation". The former is a mathematical theory, the latter is not. The former says simply that the Schrödinger equation always applies. The latter says that it only applies sometimes, but doesn't given an equation specifying when it doesn't apply (when the so-called collapse is supposed to happen). If someone were to come up with such an equation, then the two theories would be mathematically different and you might hope to make an experiment to test which one is right.
      String theory: I agree with you that we don't yet know for sure whether there really is a string landscape or whether string theory even has anything to do with physics. But I find it interesting and amusing that even this most ambitious attempt to date to kill the parallel universe explanation for fine tuning (by deriving all the fundamental physical constants from pi and e and pure mathematics) is now suggesting that this one fundamental theory gives more than a googol effective theories. It's another striking example of how hard it is to get uniqueness, to make one and only one universe. If there is indeed some sort of "landscape", then inflation would populate it, making some distant Hubble volumes have other effective laws of physics than ours. If not, inflation will still make a Level II multiverse --- it's just that all its elements will have the same effective laws of physics.
      Level IV is certainly crazy. But before dismissing it completely, please do give me an alternative explanation of why we keep uncovering more and more mathematical regularity in physical world.
    Miscellaneous:
    • Other Big Bangs
      From Jim Morford, II, Columbus, MS, JaimeZX@aol.com, May 20, 2003, at 4:18
      Q: If these various types of multiverses (I, II, III, and IV) exist, how does the Big Bang fit in with the creation of each?
      A: Our Level I and III multiverses were created in one and the same Bang. Our Level II multiverse was created by one and the same "extended Bang", or whatever you want to call the eternal mess of inflating bubbles corresponding to stochastic eternal inflation. Other parallel universes at Level IV, however, have nothing to do with our own Big Bang, existing completely separately from the space and time of our universe. There can also be other Level I, II and III multiverses coming from separate Bangs.
    • Superluminal motion?
      Q: How can material be greater than 42 billion lightyears away if the universe is only 14 billion years old? Wouldn't that require superluminal motion?
      A: First of all, although nothing can move though space faster than light, there's no speed limit on how fast space itself can expand, so to distant galaxies can recede from each other faster than the speed of light. In other words, the strict speed limit in special relativity gets relaxed in general relativity. Second, if space is infinite now, it was infinite to start with --- for more details on this, check out Ned Wright's cosmology FAQ.
    • Superluminal travel?
      From Shane King, shane.king@consultant.com
      Q: Some civilizations could be billions of years more advanced than us. Now that is a cool prospect. However, if they were billions of years ahead, technically, then surely they would be able to travel everywhere instantly (laws of known physics permitting) so we should see them. Same as the fact that time travel is not possible because where are all the tourists?
      A: Indeed, I thinks that's a good argument for physics not permitting travel faster than the speed of light!
    • Doppelgängers?
      From Matti Seitsonen, saviomassa@hotmail.com, June 24, 2003 14:13:09
      Q: I couldn't quite grasp the concept of parallel universe. Are they all variations or versions of our universe, or are there completely different other universes that do not contain doppelgängers of you and me, but completely different objects than our universe?
      A: The latter. Level I contains variations of our universe as you say, whereas Level II and Level IV both add many universes which are so different that they won't contain any doppelgängers.
    • Is there a parallel universe just millimeters away?
      From Richard Sylrich, sylrich@impulse.net, Tue Jun 24 18:50:04 2003
      Q: Ran across this article the other day. I compared it to your estimation of "distance" of other potential parallel universes. If I read it correctly, another parallel universe exists less than one millimeter away. If I sit down to the table to eat my dinner, is the other "me" sitting in my lap? Hopefully, if you want to respond, you will not go to advanced Math...that is not my dimension at this time.
      A: Although this idea of so-called branes (three-dimensional universes that are quite literally parallel to ours, a short distance away in another dimensions) is indeed taken seriously by the scientific community, I don't feel that it's quite fair to call them "parallel universes". The reason is that we can interact with them via gravity. For instance, if a star on a parallel brane would pass through our solar system, it would disrupt the orbit of our planet in a very noticeable way. For this reason, most people believe that the physics on such parallel branes (if they exist) is sufficiently different from the physics here that stuff like stars, planets and people eating dinner can't exist there.
    • Measure? Gödel?
      From Alex Vilenkin, vilenkin@cosmos.phy.tufts.edu, Apr 30, 2005
      Q: If all mathematical structures (MS) are given equal weight, and there is an infinite number of them, then shouldn't we expect to find ourselves in some incredibly complicated MS? Also, what about Gödel? If the physical world is isomorphic to a MS, then what is the physical counterpart of Gödel's undecidable propositions?
      A: I think this "measure problem" is unsolved at Level IV and, as you know, even at Level II. At Level IV, I can envision three resolutions.
      1. The measure punishes complexity.
      2. We actually live in a very complicated mathematical structure, but perceive very little of this complexity. We've repeatedly been surprised to discover new layers of complexity as our experiments got better (atoms, elementary particles, relativity, quantum mechanics, etc.) -- perhaps there's a vast number of additional layers.
      3. Only Gödel-complete (fully decidable) mathematical structures have physical existence. This drastically shrinks the Level IV multiverse, essentially placing an upper limit on complexity. Let me remind you that although we conventionally use a Gödel-undecidable mathematical structure (including integers with Peano's recursion axiom, etc.) to model the physical world, it's not at all obvious that the actual mathematical structure describing our world actually is a Gödel-undecidable one.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th July 2022 at 13:16.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (19th July 2022), Anchor (19th July 2022), apokalypse (19th July 2022), ClearWater (19th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (19th July 2022), meeradas (19th July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Nasu (26th July 2022), O Donna (20th July 2022), xidaijena (19th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Is a Multiverse real...?

i'm really wondering about abortion...could the soul/consciousness be pissed of if parents have abortion? I really don't know..if the child born into this world and parents doesn't wanted it this timeline might be **** for him but other timeline could be positive? these days i always thing transgender is malfunction then they born where they want to be opposite sex...could that be possible?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Agape (19th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2022), meeradas (19th July 2022), mojo (19th July 2022), Nasu (26th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i'm really wondering about abortion...could the soul/consciousness be pissed of if parents have abortion? I really don't know..if the child born into this world and parents doesn't wanted it this timeline might be **** for him but other timeline could be positive? these days i always thing transgender is malfunction then they born where they want to be opposite sex...could that be possible?

I assume we can not know until somebody can prove otherwise!
    • but "not knowing" is not the same as "not possible"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Nasu (26th July 2022), O Donna (20th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Lol is our one universe real ? 0.o
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ClearWater (19th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2022), Nasu (26th July 2022), O Donna (20th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

The underlying principle of higher Soul , Spirit, ensoulment is neutral in my opinion but souls have their individual karma sometimes such as they want to be aligned with particular principle or gender , some souls are ambivalent towards their options :
    presuming there is limited number of fathers and mothers willing to embrace and carry particular soul of certain intention and impact but they can biologically create baby of certain gender and genetic load the soul will still have to cooperate with given condition unless it itself rejects the option .
    I theoretize that some of it happens due to time stress these days and then there are trans-generation soul researchers around testing their incarnation limits who want to “touch the base” of their transformatory abilities : there will be /may be more of those in future: people who have tried everything or want to know/try everything about being human.
    Quite freaky from casual human perspective but not less than those who live as human guinea pigs for life time enabling today’s aka modern medical industry to study them and learn new clues from their special conditions and degenerative disorders.

While Souls are Universal entities the bodies they inhabit are born through human contact in most cases as unique and independent of life of the Soul ever before and after.

We all are perfect part of multiverse but not many people are aware of their Soul options and intents ..

🦢

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ClearWater (19th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2022), Nasu (26th July 2022), O Donna (20th July 2022), onevoice (19th July 2022), xidaijena (19th July 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 times in 437 posts

Actually Burt Goldman conceived of a technique he calls "Quantum Jumping" were one talks to an alternate self in another universe, and ask questions in order to reach some wanted objectives.
    Burt says in his intro he gained with that method some "know how" to help him painting great pictures and becoming an expert photographer.
    Last edited by Michi; 19th July 2022 at 22:04. Reason: better formulation
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022), Nasu (26th July 2022), O Donna (20th July 2022), superior88 (20th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Thanks for posting this good thread.
    Yes, I also think how large and awesome the universe is.
    From the solar systerm, I can see Mother Earth is only one of them. How about myself? TOOO tiny.
    We are tiny as the dust.
    There are many high spaces. From what Jesus had done and what Buddha had told us, I can know they were all from higher space than me.
    Below are the articles written by Xuefeng for you to have a think:

导引语

Introduction

截止目前,人类对空间的认识是单面的,只认识到了物质世界的空间一面,而对另一面,即反物质世界的空间尚未认识到。我们错误地认为只有地球这个环境才适合于人类生存,登上了月球,拍摄了火星照片,在兴奋的同时悲哀 地感觉到,地球的近邻都不适合人类生存,而要到更遥远的星球去,那是无法想象的,是不可企及的。

Till now, humans are familiar with only one side of the space; namely, they only know the space of the material world and don’t understand the space in the antiworld. We falsely believe that only the environment on the Earth is suitable for human living. And after landing on the Moon and taking photos of the Mars, we are, after short-time excitement, sad to feel that the neighbors of the Earth are not suitable for human living and it is an impossible task to reach the more distant planets.

由于人类对负宇宙认识不够,所以悲剧不断发生,对未来的迷惘使人的眼光只局限于此时此生,终其一生在匆匆忙忙、紧张焦虑中过日子,忘记了人生的价值和意义,把本来美好的人生搅得一塌糊涂。

Tragedies happen frequently due to our knowledge shortage of the Negative Universe. Our confusion about the future has limited our vision within the present time and current life. All of life we live in hurry, worry and tension, neglecting the life value and meaning and mess our life which should have been beautiful.

科学技术的飞速发展:英特网虚拟空间的出现、纳米和克隆技术的发展、生命基因密码的发现、破译、哈勃望远镜能拍摄外太空图片、包括原子、离子能量的应用,等等,本应该激发人类的思维,使人们能认识到反物质、负空间 ,进而认识生命的含义,创建全新的价值体系,使每一个人活得更逍闲、更自在、更快乐、更安逸。但科学发展的结果却强化了人们的物质存在意识,妨碍了人们对负宇宙的探索,使人类更繁忙、更焦躁、更忧愁、更烦恼,人与 社会之间的联系更紧密,人与人之间的关系更紧张、人的自由度更小,人越来越远离自然人的属性,而趋向机器人的属性。

The science and technology has been developing rapidly, such as the virtual space of Internet, nanometer technology, cloning, genetic code and decoding, Harper telescopic photos of the outer space, and applications of atomic and ionic energy. The development should have stimulated the human thinking and led us to know the antimatters, negative space, the life meaning and the establishment of a brand new value system, giving us a better, easier and more enlightened life. Nevertheless, the achievements in science and technology have strengthened the people’s consciousness of material existence, hindered us from probing into the Negative Universe, made the people busier, more nervous and worried; the relationship between humans and the society is closer, the relationship between humans themselves are more intensified; the human freedom is much reduced; people are kept farther away from their natural attributes and closer to the robotic features.

人类正坐在一辆没有刹车、且加速行驶的列车上,最终即使偏远地区的老农也不得不乘上这列快车,不论是否情愿,人人都得上这辆列车,驱动这列车的动力来自人类自身,而最终结局将由生物机器人来管理和驾驶它,并将所有 的人都机器人化。

The human beings are now on an accelerating train without brakes. Even those old farmers living in the most distant areas have to take the express train whether they are willing or not. The driving force of the train comes from the human beings but the bio-robots will drive and manage the train, mechanizing all the people on it.

关于负空间,人们觉得不好理解,觉得是虚无缥缈的玄学,实际上,当我们的智慧上升到一定的“度”后,就能“看”到它,人的眼睛只能看见波长在400毫微米到700毫微米的光线,耳朵只能听到频率在20——20,0 00赫兹之间的声音,海洋中旋涡的中心无水,强台风的中心风和日丽,一片宁静,我们不能说我们看不见的东西就是不存在的,听不到的就是无声的。人人都做梦,梦中的你是真的你,还是假的你?梦中的你若不是真的,那你 为什么在那个陌生的环境中还有意识,还有七情六欲?若不是假的,那么在床上睡觉的你又是谁?实际上,床上睡着的你和梦中的你都是真的你,只不过你所处的空间有了变化,你梦中的空间是负空间。

We find it difficult to understand the Negative Space and think it belongs to the unreliable metaphysics. In fact, when our wisdom is upgraded to a certain “degree”, we can “see” it. The human eyes can only see the light rays ranging between 400 mm and 700 mm length, and human ears can only hear the sound ranging between 20 and 20,000 Hz. Frequency. There is no water in the middle of the sea swirls. The center of the hurricane is at great peace. So we can’t conclude those we can’t see do not exist, or those we can’t hear are silent. Everyone has dreams. Are you really there in your own dream? If not, why do you have consciousness in the strange dream environment with desires and emotions? If yes, then who is the guy lying on the bed? So the sleeping person on the bed and the moving person in the dream are all “you”. The only difference is that you are in different spaces. The space in the dream is the Negative Space.

宇宙中有许多负空间,梦中的空间只是其中之一。

There are many negative spaces in the Universe and dream space is only one of them.

对空间,我们还需用释迦牟尼佛的观点和爱因斯坦的相对论来认识。释迦牟尼佛说:“一粒微尘中,各现无边刹海,刹海之中,复有微尘;彼诸微尘内,复有刹海;如是重重,不可穷尽。”刹海在此的含义是世界,微尘的含义是 宇宙。比如,一纳米相对于一粒沙子而言,是微尘;一粒沙子相对于地球而言,是一粒微尘;地球相对于银河系而言,是一粒微尘;银河系相对于地球宇宙而言,是一粒微尘;地球宇宙相对于大宇宙而言,是一粒微尘。爱因斯坦 说:“空间是相对于物质的一种存在。没有物质,就没有空间。”相对于物质,就有反物质;相对于空间,就有负空间;相对于人,就有仙;相对于有形生命,就有无形生命。

We need to understand the concept of space by using the ideas of Sakyamuni and Einstein’s theory of relativity. Sakyamuni said, “In a tiny dust, there are many limitless Chahai (worlds). In the worlds, there are dusts too. And in these dusts, there are also many worlds and the process repeats.” Chahai represents the world and the tiny dust stands for the Universe. For instance, 1 nanometer, compared with a grain of sand, is just a tiny dust. Compared with the Earth, a grain of sand is a tiny dust. Compared with the Milk Way System, the Earth is a tiny dust. Compared with the Earth Universe, the Milk Way System is a tiny dust. With the large Universe, the Earth Universe is a tiny dust. Einstein once said, “…relativity space is endowed with physical qualities; in this sense, therefore, there exists an ether.” The non materials are the contrast of the materials. The Negative Space is the opposite of the space. The celestial beings are the contrast of the human beings. The intangible life is the opposite of the tangible life.

一片树叶、一滴水、一粒沙,都是一个庞大的世界。在一平方毫米的硅晶片上,可以容纳一个大型图书馆的所有藏书;在一束频率的电脉冲上可以奔跑千军万马;一个人的躯体上有一百三十个万亿个生命在活动;一粒沙上可建千 百个美丽山庄。

A leaf, a water drop, and a sand grain are all a mammoth world. A silicon chip of 1 square mm can store all the books in a large library. An electrical pulse of a frequency can carry numerous things. A human body includes 130 trillion lives. A sand grain can hold thousands of villages.

对于一个在电子显微镜下才能看到的生命体而言,人是庞然大物;对人而言,地球这个活的生命体是个庞然大物,但当时空变幻后,一亿人生活在一粒沙上并不显得拥挤。在不同的空间中,生物有各自的生存条件和食物系统,我 们不能以地球人的生存条件和食物需求理解另一时空中人的生存条件和食物体系,也不能认为另一时空中人的身高也是一米七左右,重量也是几十公斤。

For a life body that can only be seen under an electron microscope, humans are the giants. For a human being, the Earth as a living life body is a titanic giant. However, when the time-space changes, 100 million people can live on a grain of sand and will not feel crowded. In different spaces, the life has their distinctive living conditions and food system. We can never understand the living conditions and food systems of the people living in another time-space based on our own. At the same time, we cannot regard those living in another time-space have the same height or weight as we do.

当我给你讲,你可以到几百万光年之外的星球上去生活时,你一定会认为我是在痴人说梦,在骗你,其原因是因为你不理解负宇宙速度,什么是负宇宙速度?负宇宙速度就是反物质的运行速度,比如在南极站工作的人,若想念家 乡,他的思维意识会在瞬间到达他的家乡,人在南极,可思维意识在他的家乡,这种速度就是负宇宙速度。为了便于理解,我先假定负宇宙速度为:一光年为一秒(实际速度比此还快)。当我们进入空间隧道的时候,所“走”的 速度就是负宇宙速度。

You might think I am just talking about nonsense when I tell you that you can live on the planet several million light years away. That’s because you don’t understand the Negative Universe Speed. So what is the Negative Universe Speed? It is the moving speed of the antimatters. For example, a person working at the Antarctic Work Station misses his hometown very much. His thinking can immediately go to his hometown. Though his body is still in the Antarctic, his thinking and consciousness is in the hometown. This is the Negative Universe Speed. For the sake of understanding, I assume the Negative Universe Speed at 1 light year per second (the actual speed is faster than that). When we enter the space tunnel, we “go” at the Negative Universe Speed.

2. The Meaning of the Space

物质和反物质所处的位置及其运行的范围叫空间。

The locations where the matters and antimatters are and their movement scope are called the space.

空间由物质的存在和分布决定,负空间由反物质的存在和分布决定。没有物质,就没有空间;没有反物质,就没有负空间。

The space is decided by the material existence and distribution. The Negative Space is determined by the non-material existence and distribution. There will be no space without the materials. And there will be no Negative Space without the non materials.

空间分绝对空间和相对空间。绝对空间指可以无限延伸的空间,相对空间指物体与周围其他物体之间的距离所构成的范围。空间无处不在,无时不在。星系与星系之间有空间,原子与原子之间也有空间。

The space includes absolute and relative spaces. The absolute space refers to the space that can expand unlimitedly. The relative space refers to the space between an object and the surrounding objects. The spaces are everywhere all the time. There is space between the galaxies and between the atoms.

空间有正负性,物质存在的空间为正空间,反物质存在的空间为负空间。人的肉体在正空间,而人的灵体在负空间。

The space also includes the negative and positive spaces. The space where the materials exist is called the positive space. The space where the non materials exist is called the negative space. The human bodies exist in the positive space while the spiritual bodies exist in the negative space.

正空间是随着物体质能和形状的大小而扭曲、膨胀、缩小、或消失的空间,是相对稳定的空间。

The positive space twists, swells, contracts or disappears with the size of the objects’ mass energy and forms. It is a relatively stable space.

负空间是个急剧变化的空间,瞬间可以有无限的变化。

The negative space changes abruptly and has limitless changes in a short while.

空间能改变物体的形状及其运动规律。

The space can change the forms and movement laws of objects.

不同的空间形成物体不同的运动规律和形态。比如,在寒带生活的人的形体跟热带环境中生活的人的形体有差异,城市人与乡村人、鱼民与高原牧羊人的相貌有区别,戈壁沙漠中生长的草与森林和高寒山区生长的草生长的方式、 开花结果的时间长短不一样,旅游区生活的猴子与深山老林中的猴子求生的能力不同,长期和大量女性打交道的男性的脾气,性格与长期和大量男性打交道的男性的脾气、性格不一样,奔波在商场中人的思维和处世方式与教会中 牧师的思维和处世方式不同,寺庙道观中工作的人的意念活动与官场中拼搏的人的意念活动不一样。

The different spaces decide the different movement laws and forms of the objects. For instance, the figure of the people living in the frigid zones is different from that of those living the tropical environment. The urban people have different looks from those living in the rural areas, the fisherman and the shepherds. The growth model, blossoming and fruiting timing of the grass in the deserts are different from those living the forest or highlands. The monkeys in the scenic areas have different capability of survival from those living in the forests. The men who get along with women for a long time have different tempers and personality with those staying longer with the other men. The mentality and behavior between businessmen and priests are different. The people working in the temples have different thinking from those working for the government.

空间的变化能引起人的生理机能、思维方式、意念活动发生与以往不同的变化。

The space change can arouse the people’s change in physical function, thinking ways and mentality.

生活在寒冷潮湿区得的疾病,一旦到了温暖干燥地区,顽疾可以不治而愈,城市中得的病到了乡下会不治而愈,久呆在某一单位默默无闻的人,一旦换了不同的工作环境,就可能很快成绩显著,功成名就,常在官场中混不出名堂 的人,一旦进入商场,有可能如鱼得水,很快发达起来。

The disease contracted in the cold and moist regions will get cured automatically in the warm and dry zones. The disease contracted in cities will get cured in the rural areas. The people having average performance will achieve great success when transferred to another place. The low-rank government official might make a great deal of money if doing business.

空间的变化导致事物发生变化。一个人要想使自己有变化,就必须改变活动的空间,否则将年复年、月复月、日复日,一直到终。

The space change often leads to the change of situations. If one wants to change his life, he has to change the activity space. Otherwise he will die without any change or progress.

空间是变化的,是可以被扩张、压缩、扭曲的。

The space is changing. It can be expanded, compressed, or twisted.

当一个物体的质量与另一个物体的质量等值时,其间的空间呈线形分布,不等值时,其间的空间就会被扩张,或被压缩,扭曲,成伞形分布,或旋转形分布。当一个物体的质量(我们也可称为能量)大于周围物体质量(能量)的 总和时,它与周围物体的空间是直线性稳定空间,这个物体就成了这个空间的质量中心,对其它小能量物体而言,它们与这个高质量(大能量)物体之间的空间距离被扩张了,而对这个大能量物体而言,它与其它小能量物体之间 的空间反而被压缩了。

When the mass of one object is equal to that of another object, the space between them is in linear arrangement. When they are not equal, the space between them will be expanded, compressed, twisted and arranged in the form of an umbrella or rotation. When the mass of an object (we can call it the energy) is bigger than the total of the surrounding objects’ mass (energy), the space between them is the linear stable space and the object is the mass center of the space. For the small-mass objects, the space distance between the small-mass objects and this big-quality (high-energy) object is expanded. However, for the high-energy object, the space distance has been compressed.

负空间相反,对质量大的物体而言,它与质量小的物体之间的空间被扩张了,对质量小的物体而言,它与质量大的物体之间的空间被压缩了。所以对真正的基督徒而言,耶和华和耶稣就在身边,无时无刻不在左右和影响着自己的 言行,对耶和华和耶稣而言,基督徒们仍在很远的地方,非基督徒们就更遥远。同理,伊斯兰教徒与安拉和穆罕默德;佛教徒与如来和释迦牟尼;道教徒与元始天尊和老子等,其空间关系可依此类推。

Contrary to the Negative Space, the big-mass object, the space between the big-mass object and the small-mass objects has been expanded. For the small-mass objects has been compressed. So for the genuine Christians followers, Yahweh and Jesus just stay beside them, influencing their words and behaviors at all times. For Yahweh and Jesus, the Christians are staying distantly and the non-Christians even farther. The Muslims and Allah Mohammed, the Buddhists and Sakyamuni, the Taoists and Original Heaven Lord and Lao Tzu have the same space relationship.

“海内存知己,天涯若比邻,”千里万里的空间距离被压缩成了只隔一堵墙的距离,这是对低能量的人而言,对能量高的人而言,即使你近在眼前,他也会觉得你远在天边。这就是为什么能量越高的人,孤独感越强,即使处在闹 市中,也会感到孤立无援,倍感悲切。

“A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near”. The space distance of thousands of km has been compressed into the wall-like distance. This is for the low-energy people only. For the high-energy people, even if you are standing in front of him, he feels you are far away at the other end of the world. This is why the people with the highest energy feel the loneliest. Even if they are standing in a chaotic market, they feel isolated and mournful.

三十六维空间

36-Dimensional Space

根据物质和反物质生命质能的高下,其存在的空间有36维。依次是:无色间、双色间、人间、因果间、阴阳两界间、人仙界、质子界、光子界、光速圈、超光速圈、分子界、微观世界、法界、滞留信息间、超时间、宏观世界、 时间隧道、空间隧道、浑沌界、清凉界、天界、极乐界、阴极黑洞体、万年界、千年界、梦境界、阳极黑洞体、家畜界、动物界、植物界、昆虫界、细菌界、山石河流气象界、阴间、冰冻层、火炼层。

According to the level of the life mass energy of matters and antimatters, there are 36 dimensions in the spaces. They are: Colorless Space, Double Color Space, Mortal World, Cause-effect Space, Between Yin and Yang Space, Human-Celestial Being Space, Proton Space, Photon Space, Light Speed Circle, Super Light Space Circle, Molecule World, Micro World, Law World, Retention Information Space, Super Time Space, Macro World, Time Tunnel,Holographic Order World, Zero World ,Heaven World, Cathode Black Hole Body, Ten Thousand Year World, Thousand Year World, Dream World, Anode Black Hole World, Livestock World, Animal World, Plant World, Insect World, Bacteria World, Landscape and Climate World, Hell World, Frozen Layer and Inflamed World.

一维空间——无色间

1-dimensional Space – Colorless Space

看不到物体的大小、形状、和颜色的空间。如盲人始终生活在这种空间。极夜或极光也是无色间。宇宙诞生前“太极”的空间就是一维空间。对人而言,反物质世界就是一维空间,所有的反物质的本质是一维的。这也就是为什么 我们看不见意识、思维、灵魂、神佛、道、法、天界、极乐世界、梦境界、阴间、冰冻层、火炼层的主要原因。从反物质一维空间角度讲,我们所有的人都是盲人,就象我们这个世界明明是万紫千红、眼花缭乱的,但盲人无法看 到一样,我们对反物质一维空间的情景也是视而不见、茫然无知的。

It is a space where we can’t see the size, form or color of the objects. Living in this space, we are just like the blind. The polar nights or the polar rights belong to the Colorless Space. The Taiji space before the Universe is born is a 1-dimensional space. For the humans, the antiworld is a 1-dimensional space. All the antimatters are 1-dimensional in nature. That’s why we can’t see the consciousness, thinking, soul, Buddha, celestial being, Tao, law, Heaven World, Elysium World, Dream World, Hell World, Frozen Layer or Inflamed Layer. From the perspective of the 1-dimensional space of the antimatters, all of us human beings are the blind people. We can’t see things in the space just like the blind people who can’t see the beautiful flowers and other things in this world. We see nothing and have on knowledge of the antimatter 1-dimensional space.

二维空间——双色间

2-dimensional Space, the Double Color Space

物体有大小、形状,却只有明暗两色的空间。如全色盲就生活在双色间。阴间、冰冻层、火炼层的情景就象黑白电视中的图象一样,只有明暗两色。

In this space, the objects have sizes and forms. But they only have the light and shade colors. For instance, the achromatopsia people live in the Double Color Space. The scenes in the Hell World, Frozen Layer and Inflamed Layer are just like the images in black-and-white TV with only light and shade colors.

若一个人仅仅绝对地以好坏、真假、善恶、美丑来判断事物,看不到好中有坏,坏中有好,真中有假,假中有真,善中有恶,恶中有善,美中有丑,丑中有美,动中有静,静中有动的时候,他的思维就是全色盲思维,他实际上就 生活在二维空间之中。

If one person judges things only by good and bad, true and false, good and evil, and beauty and ugly, instead of seeing the bad in the good, the good in the bad, the false in the true, the true in the false, the good in the evil, the evil in the good, the beauty in the ugly, the ugly in the beauty, the static in the dynamic and the dynamic in the static, his thinking would be the achromatopsia thinking and he actually lives in the 2-dimensional world.

只有直线,没有曲线,且直线无论从主视、俯视、剖视看没有斜交之处的空间也是二维空间。

The space which only has the direct lines without curves, and the direct lines have no obliquity from the perspective of either primary vision, overlook or sectional view is the 2-dimensional space.

三维空间——人间

3-dimensional Space – Mortal World

物体有形状、大小、且五颜六色、时刻在变化的空间。人间就是三维空间,世界上98%的人和除鸟之外的绝大多数动物就生活在这个空间。三维空间是无结空间,所有物体的运动归根结底是一条无打结的线,比如一个人脚上拴 一条绳子,无论他如何左转右拐,前进后退,这条绳子尽管形成了曲曲弯弯,甚至相互叠加的几何图案,但只要抓住绳子的两头一拉,它就会成为一条直线,这条线上没有结。三维空间是比较单纯的空间,是简单幼稚的空间,是 不用多动脑筋就能生存的空间。

In this space substances have forms and sizes are rich in colors. The space is constantly changing. The Mortal World is a 3-dimensional space. 98% of the human population and most of the animals, except the birds, live in this space. The 3-dimensional space is a knotless space. The movement of all matters is a knotless line, just like a rope fastened to a person’s foot. No matter how many turns he or she makes, no matter which direction he or she goes, though the rope has many twists or pile into a geometric pattern, it will become a straight when we pull the two ends of it. And there is no knot in this line. The 3-dimensinonal space is a relatively simple and na?ve space. It is a space where we live without making efforts.

四维空间——因果间

4-dimensional Space, the Karma Space

能通晓因果关系的思维空间。人在三维空间中行走,鸟在四维空间中飞翔,鸟飞翔的路线是可以打结的,所以四维空间是打结的空间。一棵树,从三维空间的角度只能看见它在地表以上的部分,但从四维空间的角度就可以看到这 棵树地表下面的根系部分。在人间物质变化的基础上能透过现象看出事物的本质,能找到事物与事物之间相互联系,相互作用的桥梁,知道变化发生的原因,又能根据某个现象看到其未来的发展结果,通晓量变质变原理,能掌握 平衡,从普通人司空见惯的现象中能发现真理,找出规律的思维空间。如看到苹果落地就能联想到万有引力;从豆角蔓盘旋上升联系到宇宙的运行规则和方向;从洗澡池水放水时形成的旋涡方向得知地磁,洋流的作用;从水开时 壶盖的跳动联想到动力的引用;从风,潮汐能想到灌溉,发电;从显微镜下看到的细菌能联想到疾病及其传播的方式;从物体呈现出的不同形态得知基因的奥秘;又从基因的不变性,遗传性推测出生命的起源;从一个人的气色, 面相,声音能知道此人的健康状况和性格特征;从一个人的言行举止可推测出此人未来的功过成败;从公务员的敬业精神,平民的心态能看出一个朝代的兴衰,等等。如科学家牛顿,爱因斯坦,史蒂芬.霍金、欧几里德,哥白尼 ,孟德尔,海森堡,开普勒,道尔顿,伦琴,门捷列父,普朗克,巴斯德,等等。如政治领袖华盛顿,毛泽东,君士坦丁大帝,彼得大帝,丰臣秀吉,奥古斯都.凯撒等等。如音乐家贝多芬,亨德尔,巴赫。哲学家亚里士多德, 柏拉图,培根等等都生活在四维空间中。

It is the thinking space where we can know the karma relationship. The human beings walk in the 3-dimensional space while the birds fly in the 4-dimensional space. The flight route of the birds can have knots. So the 4-dimensional space is the knotted space. From the perspective of the 3-dimensional space, we can only see the part of the tree above the ground. However, from the perspective of the 4-dimensional space, we can see the tree roots under the ground. Based on the material changes in the Mortal World, we can see through the phenomenon and detect the essence of things, the relationship between them, the interactive bridges, and the causes of the changes. We can also see through a certain phenomenon and find the future results. We can know the principle of quantitative and qualitative changes. We know how to achieve balance. We can find the truth out of the routine phenomena. We can find the thinking space of the laws. For instance, we can perceive the universal gravitation when seeing the apple falling to the ground. We can think about the movement rules and direction of the Universe when seeing the vine growing in spirals. We can reach the knowledge about the terrestrial magnetism and ocean currents when we see the swirls formed by releasing the water out of the bathtub. We can know the function of the motion power when we see the kettle lid jumping as the water boils. We can perceive the irrigation and power generation when seeing the wind and tides. We can know about the disease and disease spreading ways when we see the bacteria under the microscope. We can get the mystery of the genes when we see the different forms of the objects. We can conclude the life origin from the gene invariance and genetic features. We can know about a person’s health and personality when see his complexion and face. We can predict a person’s future success or failure when seeing his behaviors and listening to his words. We can see the rise and fall of a dynasty by observing the dedication of the government officials and the mentality of the civilians. Those living in the 4-dimensional space include the greatest scientists such as Newton, Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Euclid, Copernicus, Mendel, Heisenberg, Kepler, Dalton, Rontgen, Mendeleev, Planck, Pasteur, the political leaders such as Washington, Mao Zedong, Constantine the Great, Peter the Great, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Augustus, and Caesar, the musicians such as Beethoven, Handel and Bach, the philosophers such as Aristotle, Plato, and Beacon.

五维空间——阴阳两界间

5-dimensional-Between Yin and Yang Space

物质和反物质、空间和负空间交叉处的边缘空间。

It is the rim space in the crossing between the matters and antimatters and between the space and the negative space.

三种人容易进入这个空间:一种人是某一领域的专家,当一个人对某一问题和事物的研究达到痴迷状态时,或达到顶峰时,就蒙蒙胧胧感觉到了超物质的存在,找不到现实世界中事物之间相互联系的纽带,一些事的发生不可思议 ,比如,挖了埃及法老坟墓的人为什么不得善终;为什么双胞胎弟弟发生了车祸,而远在几千公里之外的双胞胎哥哥显得烦躁不安;为什么1926年在印度德里诞生的叫香蒂.迪庇的小女孩能准确无误地说出自己的前世,事实 又证明其确凿无疑;为什么1899年逝世的美国著名演员查尔斯.阔夫兰埋葬在得克萨斯州的加尔维斯顿的棺材被巨浪卷入大海,历经28年,行程3千多公里,“自行”漂流到了自己的故乡——爱德华王子岛?诸如此类的问 题使他觉得以前研究的东西太渺小,太不足道,太无价值,在物质与超物质之间弄不清楚究竟什么是真的,什么是假的,一切好似梦幻,又好似真实,此时若他的肉体死亡,他的灵体将处于迷惘状态,肉体虽已死亡,灵体却找不 到自己的出路,只能在物质与反物质世界的交界边缘“地带”不断冲撞。

Three types of people find it easy to enter this space. The first type is the specialists in a field. When one person is addicted to or reaches the peak in the study of one issue or one thing, he feels, though not very clearly, the existence of super materials. Sometimes he feels he can’t find the interconnection bonds between the things in the actual world. Sometimes he feels that something happens in an incredible way. For instance, why the people who have dug the tombs of the Egyptian Pharaoh die a natural death? Why did one of the twins feel worried at the same moment when his brother died from the traffic accident thousands of miles away? Why could the girl called Shanty Debi born in Delhi of India in 1926 tell exactly the things in her former cycle of life, which proved to be true. Why was the coffin of famous American actor Charles Cleveland, who died in 1899 and buried in Galveston of Texas, brought into the sea by the tides, floating 28 years and 3,000 km before reaching his hometown, the Prince Edward Island? These things have made him feel that the things he used to study were much too trivial and insignificant. He still can’t tell what’s true and what’s false when faced with the matters and antimatters. All things seem to the reality and the fantasy at the same time. If his flesh body dies now, his spiritual body will be in the state of puzzlement. Though his flesh body has died, the spiritual body of his can’t find the way out and can only roam in the edgy place when the material world is connected with the non-material world.

另一种是经常盲目练功或盲目修炼的人,由于练功不得法,不循序渐进,急于求成,又兼年老或体衰,肉体死亡后其灵体只能在阴阳两界交接处徘徊。

The second type is those who practice or improve himself blindly. Due to the wrong method, too much hurry, old age or bad health, the spiritual body after the death of the flesh body can only drift in the connection place of the Yin and Yang worlds.

第三种人是经常爱钻牛角尖,或正值体魄健壮时不寻常死亡的人。他们因为还没有做好充分的准备,还处在强烈留恋物质世界的过程中,突然让他去往另一个地方,他十分不情愿,他想不通,他的有些愿望还未实现,他不愿离开 物质世界,但他的肉体已经死亡,灵体没有了载体,只有在阴阳两界冲撞漫游一段时间。有些灵魂附体现象就是由他们的灵体导致的。死不瞑目的人也容易在这个空间中逗留。在农村里,人死后由阴阳先生或法师超度亡灵,就是 为这样的人安排的一种活动,其目的是安慰说服和鼓励他们不要记挂在人间的得失,安心上路。

The third type is those who feel like getting into the unnecessary end or those who died suddenly at their golden age. Because they are not well prepared for death and still long for the material world, they are not willing to be brought to another world by the sudden death. Some of their wishes haven’t been realized and they are reluctant to leave the material world. However, because their flesh bodies are dead, the spiritual bodies have no carrier and can only roam for a certain time in the connection space between Yin and Yang worlds. Some cases of spirit possession are caused by their spiritual bodies. The people who are not willing to die would stay in this space. In the rural areas, the monks or Yin Yang masters will help to release the souls of the dead people. The ceremony is just to comfort them, encourage and persuade them to enter the Yin world and forget about the things in the Yang world.

六维空间——人仙界

6-dimensional Space, the Humans & Celestial Beings World

这是突破了物质世界束缚的人生活的空间。当一个人的信念达到纯真无瑕,一丝一毫不被俗世间的物质引诱时,已超凡脱俗,他们看起来与普通凡人没什么区别,但已脱胎换骨,知道了负宇宙才是物质的本源,三维空间的一切只 不过是昙花一现的梦幻世界,凡俗人一辈子的忙忙碌碌简直是在水中捞月,最后只是一场空,人们好似在梦中,是那么的愚昧无知。在这个维度空间生活的人,已不再通过劳动获取什么,劳动只是一种快乐,而不是求生的手段, 他们已懂得圣灵、佛法、道法,知道如何利用负宇宙的能量为自己服务,基本上能做到心想事成,所以无忧无虑,潇洒自由。除修行修炼已得正果肉体尚未死亡的人仙外,个别得道法师、道士、基督教徒、佛教徒、伊斯兰教徒和 其他教教徒也能进入这个空间。

This space is where the people having got out of the material world constraint live. When a person’s belief is perfect innocent and he or she is not seduced by the worldly materials, they just look the same with the average people. But their inner part has been changed. They have known the Negative Universe is the origin of the matters, everything in the 3-dimensioanl world is simply the fantasy, the worldly people will get nothing even if they are busy working and struggling all the time, the people will end up in a dream and they are ignorant. The people in this space don’t have to work to get something. They work for pleasure, not means of making a living. They have known the Holy Spirit, Buddhism and Taoism. They know how to make use of the energy in the Negative Universe to serve them. Basically they can make achievement by thinking about them. So they are free of the worries and live an unloaded life. Except for the human celestial beings whose flesh bodies are still alive because of their self-refinery and self-improvement, the few mages, Taoists, Christians, Buddhists, Muslims and the believer of other regions can also enter this space.

七维空间——质子界

7-dimensional Space, the Proton World.

能看见质子存在的空间。质子是构成原子核的基本微粒之一,带正电,所带电量与电子相等,质量是电子的1836倍。在这个空间的人能进行视力范围内的透视,犹如凡人戴了红外线眼镜,可以看到物体后面的情景,如地表下 面的宝石,金子,人体的五脏六腑,地层下面的流水,等等。一棵树,在三维空间的人看到的是枝干、绿叶、果实,而质子界的人看到的是树上忙忙碌碌在爬的虫子,三维空间人眼中美丽的佳人,在质子界的人看来,只是一具活 动的骨架。

This is a space where the proton can be seen. The proton is one of the elementary particles forming the nucleus of the atoms. It has the positive electron. Its electricity is equal to the electron but the mass is 1,836 times of that in the electron. In this space, the people can have the perspective as far as their eyesight can reach. It seems that the people are wearing the infrared glasses and can see what is behind a certain object. For instance, they can see the jewels and gold under the ground. They can see the people’s inner organs. They can see the flowing water under the ground. In the 3-dimensional world, the people can only see the branches, leaves and fruits. However, the people in the proton world can see the worms climbing on the tree. The beauties in the eyes of the 3-dimensional world are simply skeletons in the eyes of the people in the proton world.

八维空间——光子界

8-dimensional Space, the Photon World

能看到波长在400到700毫微米光线外的物质的空间。光子是构成光的基本粒子,具有一定的能量,其能量随着波长的变化而变化,波长越短,能量越大。许多光,人类的眼睛是看不到的,只有达到一定能量的人才能看到。 在这个空间的人能进行超出视力范围的远距离透视,主要能透视到密度高,硬度强,能量大的物质,物体不再以它们的原有形态出现,而是以不同颜色光的形式出现,密度小,硬度低,能量弱的物质就象空气分子一样看不见,终 日在尘世间忙碌的凡俗人也只是一团很淡的分子运动,而修炼之人,依据其定力,念力的强弱呈现出不同色彩的可见光。

It is the space where the rays are beyond the 400-700mm wave lengths. The photon is the elementary particle of the light. It has certain energy, which changes to the wave lengths. The shorter the wave length is, the more energy it has. Many lights are invisible to the human eyes. Only those who have certain level of energy can see them. In this space, the people can have the perspective farther than their eyesight range. They can see through the substances with high density, strength and energy. The objects will not show up in their original forms. Instead, they will show up in the form of light in different colors. The substances with low density, strength and energy are invisible just like the molecule in the air. The worldly people busy in the world are just clusters of light moving molecules. On the contrary, the self-improving people will emit the visible light with different colors based on the strength of their composure and psychokinesis.

九维空间——光速圈

9-dimensional Space, the Light Speed Circle

光在1秒内所行的范围叫光速圈。这个空间的人已具备了光在一秒钟内所行范围的遥视。比如,人虽在非洲,却能清楚看到远在亚洲的亲人生活着的状态,任何人间的人的活动已逃不出光速圈空间中人的视野。

The space where the light can reach within 1 second is called the Light Speed Circle. The people in this space can have the remote viewing of things in the distance where the light will reach in 1 second. For instance, though the person is in Africa, he can clearly see his family members living in Asia. All the people living within the scope of 1-second light travelling can be seen by the people in the Light Speed Circle.

十维空间——超光速圈

10-dimensional Space, the Super Light Speed Circle

光在1秒钟内所达不到的范围叫超光速圈。达到这个能量级别的人可以进行超空间遥视,能看到银河系外,旋河系内物质范围内的任何景色,特别是千年界、万年界的仙人们生活的情景。

The space where the light cannot reach within 1 second is called the Light Speed Circle. The people in this circle can have the trans-space remote viewing. They can see all the scenes beyond the Milk Way System and the Rotary River System, in particular the life situation of the celestial beings in the Thousand Year World and Ten Thousand Year World.

十一维空间——分子界

11-dimensional Space, the Molecule World

能看到分子所能显示的本质的思维能量空间。分子是能保持原物质化学性质,能独立存在的最小微粒。这个空间的人能看出任何一种分子的本质。比如,凡俗人看到的一滴普通人的血,对进入分子界空间的人来说,他看到的是一 个完整的人,其相貌,气质历历在目。假如有两滴血,一滴是狗血,另一滴是牛血,对我们普通人而言,根本分不清哪一滴是狗血,哪一滴是牛血,但分子界的人看得清清楚楚。一粒草籽,他们能看到其成形的状态 。

It is a space where the thinking energy of the nature shown by the molecules can be seen. The molecule is the smallest particle that can regain the chemical attributes of the original substances and can exist independently. The people in this space can see the nature of each type of molecules. For instance, the blood of an average people in the eyes of the worldly people is seen by the people living in the Molecule World as a fully-grown person who has his look and personality. If there are two drops of blood with one drop belonging to a dog and the other to a cow, we ordinary people cannot tell which is dog and which is cow. However, the people living in the Molecule World can judge them. They even know the form of the grass by seeing the grass seed.

十二维空间——微观世界

12-dimensional Space, the Micro World.

能在纳米空间内骑马奔驰的空间。普通人显微镜下看到的一个微粒,在微观世界中生活的人看来,是一个庞大的宇宙体系,里面有太阳、高山、河流、还有动物,植物,有可供人生存的乐园,在一粒沙粒上他们能建上千个美丽山 庄。

It is a space where people can ride a horse in the nanometer space. The tiny particle seen by an ordinary person in the microscope is a large Universe system in the eyes of the people living in the Micro World, which includes the Sun, mountains, rivers, animals, plants, and the park residences for the people. They can build thousands of beautiful villages on a grain of sand.

十三维空间——法界

13-dimensional Space, the Law World

能看到引起物质起变化的能量的空间。如,促使精子和卵子结合后能成长为一个完美躯体的那个能量。法界的人看到的只是能量流。磁力线,各种射线,各种波等也是一种能量流。什么地方风水好,什么地方风水差,谁的生命力 强盛,谁的生命力脆弱,对他们而言,一清二楚。

It is a space where the people can see the energy which causes the matters to change, for instance, the energy that drives the combination of the sperm and egg which later grow into a perfect body. The people in the Law World can only see the energy flow. The magnetic line of force, the rays of all kinds and the waves of all kinds are energy flows. They know very clear which place has good or bad Feng Shui, and who has strong or weak life power.

十四维空间——滞留信息间

14-dimensional Space, the Detention Information Space

短期内信息滞留不散的空间。任何物质运动后,在它活动过的地方都会留下短期内不会消失的信息,所有的物质都是“感光胶片”,都能准确无误地把它们身边发生过的事记录下来,滞留信息间就是能显示出已经发生过的情景的 空间。有些警犬,能根据当事人几天前、甚至几月前留下的气味,跟踪寻迹,找出当事人。具备了佛眼的人,能依据物体活动后留下的滞留信息,将短期内,比如十年内某处某时发生过的情景逼真地显现出来,如某间屋子发生了 谋杀案,当时是如何发生的,凶手是谁,一目了然。

It is the space where the information will stay without diffusion in a short time. Any motion of the matters will leave the information that will not disappear in a short time behind them. All the matters are just like the “photographic films”, able to record correctly what has happened around them. The Detention Information Space refers to the space which is able to show what has happened. Some police dogs can trace the whereabouts of the people by following the smell they have left days or even months ago. The people with the Buddha eyes can, according to the detention information left by the objects’ movement, show what happened, for instance, 10 years ago. For example, the room has been the venue of the murdering cases, how it happened, and who the murderer was.

十五维空间——超时界

15-dimensional Space, the Super Time World

超越时间的制约,能沿着时间数轴看到过去和将来某处发生过的和将要发生的真实情景的空间。比如宇宙起源、人类起源、生命起源初期的情景,恐龙当时在地球上肆虐的情景,亚当,夏娃当时在伊甸园中的生活情景;挪亚时代 洪水泛滥的情景;未来地球被生物机器人控制下人们的生活情景等。

It is a space where the people can get rid of the time constraint, follow the time numerical axis and see what will happen or what has happened in a certain place in the future or in the past. For instance, the scenes in the beginnings of Universe origin, human origin and life origin, the scenes where the dinosaurs were dominating the Earth, the scenes of Adam and Eve living in the Eden, the scenes of the Great Flood in Noah’s time, or the life scenes when the Earth is controlled by the bio-robots in the future.

十六维空间——宏观世界

16-dimensional Space, the Macro World

大宇宙就是宏观世界。对生活在宏观世界中的人来说,我们现存的这个地球宇宙,只不过是一个微粒,太阳系只是一个分子,太阳是原子核,而地球、水星、火星等九大行星仅仅是几个绕原子核高速旋转的电子而已 。

The big Universe is the Macro World. For the people living in the Macro World, the Earth Universe where we are is just a particle, the Solar System is simply a molecule, the Sun is the nucleus, the Earth, the Mercury, the Mars and other 6 planets are just the electrons revolving around the nucleus.

十七维空间——时间隧道

17-dimensional Space, the Time Tunnel

以正负时间构成的遍布于宇宙空间的密密麻麻的时间网络叫时间隧道。

The time network composed of the negative and positive time and dotted the Universe space is called the Time Tunnel.

时间隧道贯通于一切有形物体。每个天体有自己的时间隧道,每个人也有自己的时间隧道,一旦进入了时间隧道,时间已再不是滴答作响的闹钟所示的时间往前走,而是固定不动的,也不是日历表显示的时间有过去,有未来,时 间成了一个两头无限延伸的数轴,你可以到任何一个时间点上去生活,可以到恐龙生活的年代,也可以到现存人类秩序变化后的时代中去体验生活。

The Time Tunnel runs through all tangible objects. Each celestial body has its own Time Tunnel and each person has it, too. Once entering the Time Tunnel, the time no longer goes ahead like the ticking clock. Instead, the time is fixed and static. It is not like the calendar watch showing the past and future. Instead, the time has become the numerical axis with the two ends extending limitlessly. You can choose to live on any point. For example, you can choose to live in the times of dinosaurs, or live in the era when the current human order has been changed to experience the life at that time.

十八维空间——空间隧道

18-dimensional Space, the Space Tunnel

36维空间相互连接的通道叫空间隧道。

The passage connecting the 36-dimensional spaces is called the Space Tunnel.

比如,人间的人肉体死后,灵体不论是去往上界,如千年界,还是去往下界,如动物界,首先要进入空间隧道,否则无法到达。天界的天使来人间视察,也必须借助于空间隧道才能来到人间。

For instance, after the flesh body dies in the Mortal World, the spiritual body has to pass the Space Tunnel first before it enters the upper worlds, such as the Thousand Year World, or the lower world, such as the Animal World. If the angels from the Heaven World go to the Mortal World for inspection, they have to pass the Space Tunnel before reaching the Mortal World.

空间隧道中的物质都是反物质,空间隧道反物质运行的速度都是负宇宙速度。

All the materials in the Space Tunnel are the antimatters. All the antimatters in the Space Tunnel move at the rate of the Negative Universe speed.

空间隧道都经过极乐界的三界往返洲。也就是说,三界往返洲是所有空间隧道的枢纽。

All the Space Tunnels pass by the Continent for Three Realms LIVES to Pass Through in the Elysium World. That is to say, the Continent for Three Realms LIVES to Pass Through is the hub of all the Space Tunnels.

以上18维空间都与人有联系,是生命活动的中界世界,人类的科学发展到一定程度,完全有能力通过仪器进入以上任何一个空间。

The above-mentioned 18 dimensional worlds all are related to the humans. They are the middle worlds of the life activities. When the human’s science reaches a certain level, they will have sufficient ability to enter either of the above spaces with the help of instruments.

以下18维将要谈到的是靠科学永远无法到达的空间,《生命禅院》的主要目的是引导人们向生命的高层空间去,所以我将主要论述和描写千年界、万年界和极乐界。

The following 18 dimensional worlds will be the spaces which can never be reached by science. The major target of Life Chanyuan is to guide the people to the higher spaces of life. So I will focus on describing and explaining the Thousand Year World, Ten Thousand-year World and the Elysium World.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote i'm really wondering about abortion...could the soul/consciousness be pissed of if parents have abortion? I really don't know..if the child born into this world and parents doesn't wanted it this timeline might be **** for him but other timeline could be positive? these days i always thing transgender is malfunction then they born where they want to be opposite sex...could that be possible?

Google translate:

投胎就是某一个生命的灵体,或者叫灵魂投入了一个建造好的胎房。投胎的事一般发生在十月怀胎一朝分娩的前十天左右,但绝大多数的投胎发生在临盆前的三天之内。

母体子宫内的胎儿,只有在临产前十天左右,才称为生命,其前的胎儿不是生命,只是建造好等待生命来居住的房屋。

堕胎不是犯罪。基督教和佛教等宗教认为堕胎是犯罪,是杀害生命,这个观点是错误的。

不能认为卵子和精子结合的刹那间生命就已形成。胎儿生命的形成只是在预产前十天左右,当另一时空中的生命灵体通过空间隧道由阳极黑洞体进入胎儿肉体才开始的,之前的胎儿是无灵体的肉体,其活动是靠母体的生命延续的 ,母体活,则活;母体死,则死。

Reincarnation is the spiritual body of a certain life, or the soul is put into a built womb. Reincarnation generally occurs in the first ten days of pregnancy in October, but the vast majority of reincarnations occur within three days before giving birth.

The fetus in the mother's womb is called life only about ten days before giving birth. The fetus before it is not life, but a house built to wait for life to live.

Abortion is not a crime. Religions such as Christianity and Buddhism believe that abortion is a crime and kills life, which is wrong.

Life cannot be thought of as soon as the egg and sperm combine. The formation of the fetal life only begins about ten days before the expected birth, when the life spirit in another time and space enters the fetal body through the space tunnel from the anode black hole. If the life of the mother continues, if the mother is alive, it will live; if the mother dies, it will die.

不足一月的子宫内受精卵,不能叫胎,只是一个受了精的卵而已。

鸡蛋是不是一个生命?当然不是。未受精的鸡蛋孵不出小鸡,受精的鸡蛋只有破壳而出才称为一个生命。

受精卵能否称为生命?答:不能,因为受精卵没有自主意识,没有自主意识的东西不能称为生命,否则,人造的汽车火车飞机等等都该称为生命了。

胎的含义是一月或几月内建造的房子。所以,胎不是生命,而是供生命居住的房子。

这就诞生了投胎的问题,投胎就是某一个生命的灵体,或者叫灵魂投入了一个建造好的胎房。

只有当某一个生命的灵体投入了胎,这个胎才称为一个生命。

生命的灵体什么时候投胎呢?

答:投胎的事一般发生在十月怀胎一朝分娩的前十天左右,但绝大多数的投胎发生在临盆前的三天之内。古今中外有大量的轮回转世投胎的事例能证明这一点。

结论是:母体子宫内的胎儿,只有在临产前十天左右,才称为生命,其前的胎儿不是生命,只是建造好等待生命来居住的房屋。

A fertilized egg in the womb less than a month old cannot be called a fetus, it is just a fertilized egg.

Is the egg a life? of course not. An unfertilized egg cannot hatch a chick, and a fertilized egg is called a life only when it breaks out of the shell.

Can a fertilized egg be called life? Answer: No, because the fertilized egg has no self-consciousness, and things without self-consciousness cannot be called life. Otherwise, man-made cars, trains, planes, etc. should be called life.

Fetus means a house built in a month or a few months. Therefore, the womb is not life, but a house for life to live in.

This gave birth to the problem of reincarnation. Reincarnation is the spiritual body of a certain life, or the soul is put into a built womb.

Only when the spiritual body of a certain life is put into the womb, the womb is called a life.

When is the spirit of life reincarnated?

A: The reincarnation usually occurs in the first ten days of pregnancy in October, but most reincarnations occur within three days before giving birth. There are a large number of cases of reincarnation and reincarnation in ancient and modern China and abroad to prove this point.

The conclusion is: the fetus in the mother's womb is called life only about ten days before delivery. The fetus before it is not life, but a house that is built waiting for life to live.

基督教和佛教等宗教认为堕胎是犯罪,是杀害生命,这个观点是错误的,不符合事实。如果把一个受精卵或胎当作生命,那么,就不存在轮回转世之说,就不存在投胎之说,更不会有天堂地狱之说,因为不断地有大量新生命诞生 ,有大量旧生命死亡。人只能存一世,但事实不是这样。

一个少女在毫无防范毫无知情毫无节育措施的情况下怀孕了,是堕胎好,还是不堕胎好?

在此,不要进行什么道德说教,此时进行喋喋不休的道德说教没用,还是考虑是堕胎,还是保胎。

你不让堕胎,你能否承担抚养孩子的责任?如果你不承担责任,却口口声声说不能堕胎,说堕胎是犯罪,请问,你的道德和责任在哪里?

Religions such as Christianity and Buddhism believe that abortion is a crime and kills life. This view is wrong and does not conform to the facts. If a fertilized egg or a fetus is regarded as life, then there is no theory of reincarnation, no theory of reincarnation, and no theory of heaven and hell, because a large number of new lives are constantly being born, and a large number of old lives are born. die. People can only live one life, but that's not the case.

A teenage girl becomes pregnant with no precautions, no knowledge and no birth control. Is it better to have an abortion or not to have an abortion?

Here, don't do any moral sermons. It's useless to talk about moral sermons at this time. You should still consider whether to have an abortion or protect the child.

You don't allow abortion, can you take responsibility for raising your child? If you don't take responsibility, but keep saying that you can't have an abortion and that abortion is a crime, where is your morality and responsibility?

堕胎不是犯罪。不能认为卵子和精子结合的刹那间生命就已形成。胎儿生命的形成只是在预产前十天左右,当另一时空中的生命灵体通过空间隧道由阳极黑洞体进入胎儿肉体才开始的,之前的胎儿是无灵体的肉体,其活动是靠母 体的生命延续的,母体活,则活;母体死,则死。这就象盖房子,我们打基、砌墙、盖顶、安装门窗,只有当一切就绪,人搬进去住在了里面,这个房子才成了一个“家”,我们不能把一个无人居住的房子看成是一个“家”,更 不能把只有四面墙,还没有门窗的建筑物当作是一个“家”。

Abortion is not a crime. Life cannot be thought of as soon as the egg and sperm combine. The formation of the fetal life only begins about ten days before the expected birth, when the life spirit in another time and space enters the fetal body through the space tunnel from the anode black hole. If the life of the mother continues, if the mother is alive, it will live; if the mother dies, it will die. It’s like building a house. We build foundations, build walls, build roofs, and install doors and windows. Only when everything is ready and people move in and live in it will the house become a “home”. A house is regarded as a "home", let alone a building with only four walls and no doors and windows as a "home".

我们出差到别的地方去,总是牵挂着自己的家,总是想回到自己的家,这种牵挂,这种总想回到家的念头,就是反物质对生命的引力。我们做梦飞翔,总是飞到一定的高度和距离后要么再难以飞高,要么开始恐惧,这也是反物质 对生命的引力导致。我们投胎转世,总是投胎到熟悉的环境中,而无法投胎转世到不熟悉的环境中,这也是反物质对生命的引力所致。

When we go on business trips to other places, we are always concerned about our home, and we always want to return to our home. This kind of care, this thought of always wanting to go home, is the gravitational force of antimatter on life. When we dream of flying, we always fly to a certain height and distance, or it becomes difficult to fly, or we start to fear, which is also caused by the gravitational force of antimatter on life. When we reincarnate, we always reincarnate into a familiar environment, but we cannot reincarnate into an unfamiliar environment. This is also due to the gravitational attraction of antimatter to life.

现实就是我们过去的业力造成的,为什么我们走到天涯海角依旧想念家?为什么在风和日丽风平浪静的日子里我们内心依旧有许多牵挂?为什么黄种人很难投胎到白种人或黑种人家?为什么我们一生能遭遇许多坎坷认识许多愿意 不愿意认识的人?这都是缘份所至,是我们过去造就的业力所至。

The reality is caused by our past karma, why do we still miss home when we go to the ends of the earth? Why do we still have a lot of concerns in our hearts on the days when the wind is sunny and the waves are calm? Why is it difficult for a yellow person to be reincarnated into a white or black family? Why do we encounter many ups and downs in our lives and meet many people who we are willing or unwilling to know? This is all due to fate and the karma we created in the past.

浑沌界仅指能量聚合的空间,清凉界是上帝的地方,天界是神的地方,阴极黑洞体只是宇宙中高级生命魔的监牢,阳极黑洞体只是生命临时转化(投胎)的地方,梦境界是所有空间中的生命过去未来的演示场,昆虫界和细菌界包 括植物中的草构成的生命界是另一性质的生命轮回转化空间。

The Chaos Realm only refers to the space where energy gathers, the Cool Realm is the place of God, the Heavenly Realm is the place of God, the Cathode Black Hole Body is just the prison of the advanced life demons in the universe, the Anode Black Hole Body is just the place where life is temporarily transformed (reincarnated), the Dream Realm It is the demonstration field of the past and future of life in all the spaces. The life world composed of the insect kingdom and the bacterial kingdom, including the grass among plants, is the space for the transformation of life cycle of another nature.

外部呈现出来的一切是由内在结构决定的,“男子气重”和“女人味浓”也是由其内在结构确定的,出现的“娘娘腔”的男性和“阳刚性”的女性,毫无疑问是他们生命的反物质结构决定的,这种气质的形成主要有两种因素作用 ,一种是先天的,是由前世的性别信息决定的,一个没做够女性却又想成为男性的人转世来人间后所呈现出来的状态就是男性化的女性,外部特征是男性,但骨子里是女性,同理,一个没做够男性却又想成为女性的人转世来人间 后所呈现出来的气质是女性化的男性,外部特征是女性,但骨子里是男性,这就是我们经常看到一些女性有“男子气概”和一些男性有“女子气质”的原因;另一种是后天的,是由家庭环境和周围环境导致的,一个女孩子,若父 母期望她成为男孩子并按照男孩子习性培养,比如让她穿戴男孩子的服装和教育她要勇敢刚强,周围的环境也鼓励怂恿她“有泪不要轻弹,”那么,久而久之,这女孩子就逐渐男性化了,一对夫妻,若丈夫缺乏男子气概,妻子只 好担当起“养家糊口撑门面”的角色,这样一来,这位妻子就逐渐男性化了,同理,如果父母和学校老师教育男孩子要“乖”,要“听话”,要“稳重”,那么,这个男孩子必然会压抑男子气概并逐渐向“娘娘腔”过渡,夫妻双 方必须是一刚一柔,若妻子很“刚”,必然会迫使丈夫担当女性之职,久而久之,丈夫就被女性化了。同性恋就是这样形成并造就的。

Everything that appears from the outside is determined by the inner structure, and "manly" and "feminine" are also determined by its inner structure. There is no doubt that the "sissy" male and the "masculine" female appear. It is determined by the anti-matter structure of their lives. The formation of this temperament is mainly due to two factors. One is innate, which is determined by the gender information of the previous life. A person who has not been a woman enough but wants to become a man is reincarnated. The state that appears after the human world is a masculine woman. The external characteristics are male, but the core is female. In the same way, a person who is not male enough but wants to be a woman is reincarnated in the human world. The temperament shown is feminine. masculine, the external characteristics are feminine, but the core is masculine, which is why we often see some women as "manly" and some men as "feminine"; the other is acquired and is determined by the family environment and surrounding Due to the environment, if a girl is expected by her parents to be a boy and cultivated according to boy habits, such as letting her wear boy clothes and educating her to be brave and strong, the surrounding environment also encourages her to "don't flick tears when she has tears". ," Then, over time, the girl gradually becomes masculine. In a couple, if the husband lacks masculinity, the wife has to play the role of "supporting the family and supporting the front door". In this way, the wife gradually becomes masculine. In the same way, if parents and school teachers teach boys to be "good", "obedient" and "steady", then the boy will inevitably suppress his masculinity and gradually transition to "sissy", both husband and wife must be One is firm and one is soft, if the wife is very "hard", it will inevitably force the husband to assume the role of a woman, and over time, the husband will be feminized. That's how homosexuality is formed and made.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (21st July 2022), Journeyman (27th September 2022), superior88 (20th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I think one of the strangely interesting or is that interestingly strange things I have recently read was the idea of error checking code discovered the fabric of the universe. That blows my fragile 3rd dimension mind.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Agape (21st July 2022), Casey Claar (20th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022), Journeyman (27th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

current human beings on earth they really not ready for this whole thing with timeline/multiverse stuff and so many people ignore who important it is, many simply not take at heart just so embrace inlove with current reality that they live in...i realize when i had these thought about it is to live by the moment, this timeline is **** so accepted it and forgive others which they might be an asshole in this timeline but other timeline might be BFF.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Agape (21st July 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Multiverse, Everything Everywhere All at Once.

Fun movie too.

Knock Knock

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Agape (21st July 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2022), superior88 (20th July 2022), Wind (20th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

But if we look at humanity from big perspective , genealogically , it is a confluence of countless streams and rivers, countless tribes and civilisations who went extinct in the past with maybe one or few remaining members then joining another bigger tribes and nations and so forth.
    Dominant haplogroups , influences, dominating trends are the most visible and can be tracked through last ten thousand years, more or less, such as prevalence of Mongolian genes in males all over the northern hemisphere who were obviously very strong and successful in their progression and subjugation of other tribes,
    similarly to Vikings and other dominant groups

but, under those power lines, humanity is very diverse and we would find lots of rare, redundant from today’s perspective lineages with special talents , skills or features that we find uncommon but that were part of some ancient tribes image long ago.

While mothers are believed to pass on mostly mitochondrial DNA to their off spring, nuclear DNA in females too is donated by fathers genes or recombination off and the very process of procreation is creative in nature:
    as well as it does mistakes it does “beautiful mistakes” offering new “evolutionary” passages.

Human tribes cultivated all kinds of gender expression in their history,
    and cross-gender humans were/are not even partially uncommon to most diverse societies on Earth.

In a way this very large model of human populace that is timeless and can be tracked to past as well as to future in its trends and options may be one of the best examples of Multiverse directly available to us. It includes many timelines and information related to different epochs on this planet, other planets and Star systems too.

By confluence new unique patterns appear and disappear.

Like a sight of wild flower meadow even if we know something about the flowers and their names
    we can not understand the beauty of all of them,

not without destroying it.

🌼

30. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

i wonder what happen if a person have trauma or mental health since they was a child? affect across the timeline? i have mental health since i was a child and in my dreams pretty negative when i grew up...the problem or case/theme like got bully is same but in different involvement. the higher self could be sick from this kind of negative to the consciousness/soul.

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I don't think that our 3D brains can comprehend the multiverse/multi-timeline paradox. I think that what it points to, is that our spirit/soul is far more complex and capable then our 3D brains can comprehend. To think that our souls manage all the instances of ourselves in all of these myriad of multiverse/timelines is incredible. However, it's not infinite because from what I understand, the multiverse of universes are virtually all hostile to life as we know it, though there are obviously some instances that arent, ours being one. The other complexity is the unity of all consciousness, in that we are all instances of the same consciousness getting to self-realization. So, although the myriad of universes and timelines exist, they are limited in number, and our souls somehow manage all of our instances on our path to self-realization that we are all the one and same consciousness.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd July 2022)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

This is all why we need to practice being in our 'Higher Self' not our material brain self

Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

34. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

had a lucid dream last night with full consciousness and got me freaking chill when i woke up is like I'm really there...at the time my mind kind of blank don't know what to do only ask my family member what's the date today and said something Jan 2021..had many of these and have blank mind due to overwhelm in shock don't know what to ask or what information i should get, if anyone have suggestion could be good.

i don't know if in alternative universe but thought of write a note when i'm there...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 25th September 2022 at 08:18.

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

lately that on my mind question is it really real? the more i think about it my head explode and everything that we live in current society is illusion...this changes everything. it's really hard to comprehend...would there be society live in Communist or Marxist opposite of capitalism system?

the moment you born in mothers womb would that point of zero time? and then split into many paths just like a tree from single root and then it became bigger with many branches and leaves. not only our own timeline but also exist in other people timeline? because of my actions or me could cause new timeline for them...

how those advance civilization from other space dealing with traveling multiverse?
    Couple of thoughts I've had about the multiverse.

I think the popularity of this concept in popular media is significant. It's not an easy concept to get your head around, it can lead to extremely confusing narrative structures and audiences don't usually like to be confused, so although it's full of possibilities for a writer, there are good argument for not using it, but there it is in...

within the Marvel Extended Universe, the most popular movie franchise of all time. The culmination of the infinity stones saga involved the multiverse, a concept which has continued to feature in the 'next phase' notably in latest Spiderman and Dr Strange movies. You may think this is just entertainment, but just consider how many now have this concept thanks to these films.

Also if Philip K Dick writes about something, it's likely to be proved significant. He wasn't the best sci-fi writer, but as far as predicting the future goes, he's the science fiction writer equivalent of the oracle at Delphi. The Man in the High Castle is another multiverse story recently given Hollywood treatment.

Obviously there's many other examples and I take the point that it's attractive ground for authors who want to speculate on the 'what if' questions of history.

One final thought, a multiverse throws up many interesting questions around the meaning of life and the meaning of any one life. If there are an infinite number of Journeymen typing a response to this post across a multiverse of worlds, then what does that mean to the value of the one typing this particular response? Is it diminished? Is there a meaning to any one world when so many exist alongside each other? Could the multiverse concept be used by a ruling class to undermine individuals sense of self worth? Make them easier to govern?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

wegge (2nd July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast